Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Sissy Session  (Read 23808 times)

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
A Sissy Session
« on: March 16, 2016, 02:03:45 PM »
Hi All,
 I have not contributed here for a long time but I have a story idea based on real experience that some of you may enjoy. This is not an adult baby story so I apologize in advance to those who are only interested in those type of tales. Also an advanced warning-as in my earlier stories, this story contains lots of humiliation and sissy punishment. Again if that is not your thing you will probably not have any interest in this story.
Finally, any comments or suggestions are not only welcome but invited.
Hope everyone enjoys!
sweatergirl

Sissy Session 1

Jack sat at his computer waiting to hear back from his Mistress. Jack was 55, a successful business man, divorced. While a normally good guy, outgoing and fun to be with, Jack had one overbearing fantasy- he wanted to treated as a sissy by a dominant woman, subject to being totally humiliated and used by the woman for her pleasure and amusement. Jack had never found a woman who was similarly inclined, in fact , in truth he had never really tried. So to satisfy his desire and needs, Jack had turn to engaging professional domes. He had been seeing his current Mistress, Mistress Bri, for 3 years now. She was beautiful, extremely bright, had a number of interests beyond domination, and was also amazingly inventive and cruel when it came to using and abusing her client subs.
 Jack's relationship with Bri was that of a client sissy slave- he did not see her socially and had almost no knowledge of her personal life. However Bri had become so dominant in Jack's life, that he could not go more than 3 weeks or so without have a session with her. In fact, the relationship was such that Bri sometimes emailed Jack telling him she wanted him to schedule a session because she had a friend coming (sometimes female, sometimes male) who Bri thought would love to see the  sissy humiliated, or she needed her studio cleaned ( which by the way Jack paid for just as for any other session even though all he did was literally clean and scrub the studio and then leave with nothing more than a bare acknowledgement by Bri). Bri had given Jack the sissy name "pussy"
 So pussy had emailed Bri to schedule a session. Bri had written back, letting pussy know the day and time she would see  him and also telling him that Lady Amy, a friend of Bri's who often came to DC to do double sessions, was in town and the sissy would be serving both of them. Like many sissyies, sometimes just the anticipation of a session was enough for pussy to get excited, masturbate and then lose interest in having the session. So to prevent that, and the waste of her time, Bri required pussy to pre-pay for his sessions using her website. The prepayment (certainly substantial) acted as a strong deterrent to pussy's making and then cancelling a session.
pussy had made the payment as required and was now waiting Mistress Bri and Lady Amy's pre-session orders. Bri liked to take control of pussy and make the sissy suffer even before a session actually started. So she often had the sissy run errands for her, or purchase new items to use in his humiliation and then, making pussy dress in a humiliating outfit, give him orders as to how he was to get to the studio and present himself for a session.
Mistress Bri sent pussy an email three days before the session. pussy was made to keep some sissy clothing and items at home so he would have them for what Mistress Bri referred to as his sissy shame parade to the session.
In her email Bri instructed pussy to purchase a pair of pink sneakers and a "Hello Kitty" or similar girls backpack. On the day of the session pussy was to wear his 38DD fusihia bra, with some extra stuffing, his pink fuzzy mohair cropped crewneck sweater, darker pink wool leg warmers which went from his ankle to his thigh, candy pink little girl sissy socks with the "sissy" in glitter on the sides and big lace at the top, pink sneakers, a pair of old shorts with the cuffs rolled up, the fly of the shorts wide open, and then tie a string of bells to his balls with the bells hanging out of the open fly and down between his thighs. On his hands he was to wear his thick white lopi wool mittens that had pink-pom-poms tied to them with each pom-pom having a little bell attached. On his back Jack was to have the girly back packed stuffed with another very thick pink/purple coarse wool turtleneck sweater.
On the day of the session, pussy was having second thoughts but having already paid for the session, he had no real choice but to go forward. He also knew that if he did not follow all of Mistress Bri's orders as to how to dress and get to the session, she would simply refuse to see him. That had happened once and when Jack went to reschedule, Bri had said she would give him one more chance but if he ever did not do exactly as ordered then she would not see him again-and because of his not following orders he had forfeited the pre-payment. Also she would let other domes know that he could not be trusted. Jack's need for being a sissy subject to humiliation and  punishment was so strong, that he saw no option but to become a totally obedient sissy doing as Bri ordered, no matter how degradation and suffering he experienced.
So dressed as ordered, pussy left her home and walked about 10 minutes to the Metro. His past experience was that most people did not pay much attention to others on the street-even a guy in a tight pink sweater with big boobs, pink leg warmers, sissy socks and bells hanging out of his fly. He got to the metro station and waited on the platform trying to avoid being noticed by stand behind a pole. It was about noon, the day was quite warm, and pussy was already feeling uncomfortable wearing the itchy mohair sweater, wool leg warmers and mittens. Just then a group of schoolgirls, all dressed in their in their plaid short skirts and white blouses came down the escalator. Jack was praying they would not see him and for few minutes the girls were all busy on their cell phones, paying no attention to anyone around them.  But then one of the girls looked up and saw the sissy.

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Re: A Sissy Session 2
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 03:55:43 PM »
 The girls were about 16 or so.  One of the schoolgirls finally looked up and saw pussy standing on the platform. She took one look and nudged one of her friends, whispering in a low voice-"take a look at that guy over there in the pink fuzzy sweater."  Her friend looked for a few seconds and said in a much louder voice "OMG" which got the attention of the other girls. It no time at all the girls were giggling as they saw pussy in the sissy outfit. pussy realized the girls had seen him but there was no place to hide on the open station platform. The girls all walked over to the now cringing sissy. "Hi" said Jennifer, clearly the leader of the group  "Nice  sweater though I would think a bit warm for today." Cary, another one of the girls, added "love those leg warmers, pink sneakers, and the frilly socks". Another girl laughed and said " and what are those bells all about" at which all of the girls snickered. pussy was frozen like a deer in headlights. "So whats up" asked Jennifer? pussy, desperately wanting the girls to stop drawing attention to him, finally mumbled- " i lost a bet and have to dress like this to go down to my friend's house".
"Some bet" laughed Jennifer-now feeling more certain of herself hearing this strangely dressed guy mumble. "Your friends must really want to embarrass you". "Oh my" said one of the other girls, "get a load of those socks,  tell us what they say on them." pussy hesitated.  "Come on I see writing on the sides-what does it say?" the girl insisted, now in louder voice so others on the platform could hear. " ahhh sissy" said pussy, again in a very soft sort of mumble. "I did not hear you" the girl said, again in a loud voice, speak up!"pussy blushed, and said a bit louder "sissy". Heather, another member of the group looked at the poor guy " yea you sure are a sissy!! Do you let guys feel up those big boobs?". Cary added, "bet the sissy does and it really makes him ring those bells!
Before pussy could respond, his cell phone rang. It took pussy about a minute or so to get the phone out of the knap sack on his back, especially as the thick wooly mittens did not have any thumb space, so his entire hand was encased in the mitten, making it so difficult to do grab or hold anything while wearing them.
"hi pussy". It was Bri. "Where are you right now" pussy tried to speak quietly into the phone but Bri would not allow it."I am in my car with Lady Amber driving down to the studio. Speak us so we both can hear you. "  Trying to shy away from the girls, who were all listening, "i am at the station waiting for metro". "Are you dressed as ordered pussy?" asked Bri knowing the answer from the totally submissive subservient sissy. "Yes i am". "yes you are what!" Bri said loudly into the phone.
"yes i am Mistress Bri" responded pussy
"Mistress Bri and who else"Bri responded in a firm voice.
"Lady Amber"
"That is not an answer" Lady Amber responded."Now speak real loud and in a full sentence  you pathetic sissy'"
pussy was now sweating even more as he answered in a very loud voice that he knew all of the girls plus others on the platform could hear "Yes i am dressed as ordered Mistress Bri and Lady Amber."
At that Jennifer, clearly hearing the call, turned to the other girls,"so our friend here has a mistress", do you think she spanks him?" The girls could barely restrain themselves.
"pussy" said Bri, ' has anyone noticed you yet?. Before pussy could answer, Bri went on" I want you to have someone take your picture-full frontal shot head to toe, to prove you are where you say you and are dressed as ordered. And I want both of your mitten hands holding up your sweater covered boobs so I know you are not taking a selfie."
"oh gawd, please no, i am here and dressed the way you ordered, there is no need for a picture" pussy replied. " You are kidding me" said Bri."You have earned another punishment today. I said I wanted a picture and I better have it in one minute or you will be in even worse a situation -in fact if I don't see the picture Lady Amber will be going out for lunch and you can just walk home". pussy was stuck.  He hated the idea of asking for a picture but knew failure to get one to Bri in the allowed minute would be disaster. Without having time to think, he stepped over to Jennifer, "could you take a picture of me with my phone", he asked in a quite voice. Jennifer, having heard part of the call, "is that the person you lost the bet to on the phone", "ah, yesss" said pussy. "I want to speak to whoever it is now or no picture". said Jennifer.
pussy, realizing time was quickly passing, spoke with Bri" ah a few school girls saw me , and i have asked them to take a picture, but one of them wants to speak with you first". "How old are they" asked Bri.
pussy turned to Jennifer, " she wants to know how old you are first" Ah, so it is a woman" said Jennifer,  " I though I heard you call her Mistress" she said with a laugh. "Tell her I am 18 and a senior in high school.
pussy relayed the information to Bri. "ok give her your  phone" said Bri.
pussy handed the phone to Jennifer. She turned from pussy and spoke with Bri for a few minutes and then handed the phone back to pussy. Jennifer then spoke with the other girls who broke out laughing. In the meantime, Bri told pussy,"Nice girl, she knows just what I want. So you better do as she says." I will see you shortly.
"Give me the phone pussy"Jennifer said in a loud voice as the other girls sort of circled around him. "Now your Mistress wants a picture to prove you are her. So stand up straight, push those boobs out with one hand holding up each of one up and out  and smile. Better do it quickly so you can send the photo to her." pussy, hoping to have all this attention end, stood up, did just as ordered. He puffed out his sweatered boobs, put his hand underneath to hold them out further. Jennifer took a few shots. Just as she finished the train pulled into the station. " Ok on the train pussy" said Jennifer". Your Mistress told me where you are going on the Metro. We are all going one stop further, so I am going to keep your phone until we get to your stop. I will give it you then but only if you do just as we tell you on the ride downtown. "Buttt what about sending the photos" asked, in fact almost begged,pussy. "Oh you can send them when you get off the train" said Jennifer-Your Mistress said that would be ok.
"So" said Jennifer,  if you want your phone back, you will stand in the middle of the train car, grabbing a pole with your hands behind your back, boobs pushed out, and legs spread apart all the way to your stop. That way everyone on the train, will get to see you!" "And if you do not stay just like that for the entire trip, we will keep your phone!" pussy's face turned pale. But the poor sissy realized again that he had no choice.
The train car doors opened. The girls all boarded the train and took seats near the middle door. pussy stepped into the car, it was about half filled at this point. He looked at Jennifer, with pleading eyes. She smiled, and just motioned toward the pole near the middle door and held up pussy's phone. Heather got up, walked over to the now cowering sissy and whispered into his ear " those boobs better be sticking way out and legs nice and spread so the bells hanging down between your legs will sway with the train".
pussy, seeing no way out, walked to the pole, stood up straight with his back (and backpack) pressed against the pole. As ordered he put his arms behind him, grabbing the pole behind him  with his mitten hands, which has the desired effect of pushing out the fuzzy wool covered boobs. He spread his legs so that the bells now hung freely down. What was worse for pussy was that he was the only standing passenger- and now on display for everyone else in the train car, and certainly anyone who entered or left by the middle door.
And with that the train was off. The girls giggled and chatted, looking up a pussy every so often. pussy could not tell if other passengers were looking at him as well.
Even though it was only a 20 minute ride, it felt like hours to the now sweating, itchy sissy. He could not wait to get off the train- little did he know this was going to be the least humiliating and degrading part of the afternoon.

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Re: A Sissy Session 3
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 01:51:54 PM »
pussy had intentionally positioned himself so that he holding the pole, but facing away from the car door that opened at almost all of the station stops, in hopes of reducing the number of people who might notice him as they left or entered the train. After the first stop, he noticed Jennifer talking to Heather who was sitting on aisle seat. Heather grinned, got up and walked over to pussy, leaning toward him she said in a loud stage whisper voice" pussy turn around so you are facing the other door so more people can see your pretty outfit, and keep those boobs out there. If you slack or slouch at all, Jennifer wants you to know that she will simply throw your phone into a trash bin when we get off the train. With that the vixen teenager discretely grab the bells hanging out of shorts fly and yank on them, causing pussy to grimace in a bit of pain, and then she let go so that the bells would jingle some.
pussy was most uncomfortable. Fearing that Jennifer would leave with his phone which has all of his family , friends and work numbers, emails etc, pussy tried to concentrate on standing up straight, back ( or actually backpack) against the pole, with the pink sweatered boobs on display. He could not tell if anyone was actually looking at him though he did see that a woman discretely hold out her phone and appear to take a few pictures of the sissy. The teenage schoolgirls continue to chat and giggle, looking at pussy every so often and then speaking and laughing among themselves. pussy could only imagine what they were saying. They also were all taking pictures of pussy as well much to his chagrin and humiliation.
About 20 minutes later the train pulled out of the station before the one which pussy was to get off at. pussy walked over to where Jennifer was sitting. "Yes " said Jennifer in normal voice tones "what do you want pussy?" pussy, in a whisper leaned over toward her and said " Could I have my phone  as I have to get off at the next stop?" "Speak louder " said Jennifer with a grin, "I can't hear when you mumble".
So pussy repeated the request in a slightly louder voice.
"That was not very respectful" said Carey " no Ms Jennifer or please or anything. The sissy needs to beg a bit more I think? 'Yes I certainly agree" said Jennifer. "Ask with proper respect and let me know how much you want your phone?
A few people around where the girls were sitting heard the conversation and were grinning at the obvious discomfort of the guy in the pink sweater and leg warmers.
"Please please Ms Jennifer,may I have my phone" asked pussy
"Have you been a good sissy" asked Heather
"Yes" said pussy. ""Well tell that to Jennifer not me" laughed Heather, thoroughly enjoying her control over the sissy guy.
 "Please please, Ms Jennifer , I have been a good sissy and followed your order, please may I have my phone" pussy said with some panic in his voice as the train was arriving at the station. More than a few heads turned to look at the now begging sissy.
 Jennifer laughed, leaned toward the aisle, put the phone on the floor 'Heather please kick the phone down the aisle for me so pussy can get it".
With a wicked grin, Heather, stood up, and with a strong kick sent the phone away from the middle door, down the center aisle of the train car. No one was standing on the train so the phone went almost to the next door. pussy scrambled to get the phone as the girls laughed.  Reaching the phone,he keeled down so that his wee-wee would not fall out of the open fly shorts, grabbed the phone with his mitten hands which took almost 30 seconds because it was so hard to grab anything with the dam mittens on, and then quickly rushed out of the train before the door closed.
As the trains pulled out of the station, pussy saw Jennifer and her friends looking out the window, pointing and laughing at him.

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy Session 4
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 10:06:37 AM »
In her email, Mistress Bri had told pussy to be at the studio at 1 pm exactly. pussy knew from past experience that if he were so much as a minute late, Mistress Bri would refuse to see him and keep his pre-payment as a penalty for the sissy wasting her time. It was now 12:40 and it would take pussy 15 minutes or so to get to the studio so he hurried out of the station.
Normally the walk to the studio would only take 10 minutes but pussy could not walk at a normal pace for fear that walking so fast would cause the bells hanging out of his fly to ring, and even worse that his wee-wee would fall out of the wide open fly. pussy had done this walk with his fly wide open for previous sessions. He had thought about zipping himself up but there were a few problems with that. First it was hard to work the zipper with the thick white woolen mittens on his hands. Also the walk was on residential streets that had a fair amount of both car and foot traffic. pussy knew he could not just stop in the middle of the sidewalk and start fumbling with the bells and his zipper without calling attention to himself. There were a few business and restaurants, but he had learned that most of them kept their bathrooms locked and so one had to ask someone for a key. pussy had once stopped into one of the restaurants with the thought of using the bathroom to zip himself up.But the bathroom door was locked and he had to go to the hostess to ask for a key. When the woman saw pussy( who that day was dressed in another girly sweater over his bra, shorts and pink wool knee socks) she laughed and asked why he was dressed as he was. When pussy said he had lost a bet, the hostess said that in that case he should not hide in the bathroom and refused to give him the key.
So pussy simply put his head down, hoping no one would look at or notice him, and began walking as fast as he could without making the bells sway. His past experience was that most people walking did not really look around, often they were on the phone or looking at their phones. So while pussy was certainly embarrassed, if not humiliated by having to walk or parade as Mistress Bri liked so  say, down the street in  his girly woolly outfit with his fly wide open, he was fairly certain that no one was looking at him.
(reader-so I have to explain the location of the studio for the rest of this story to make sense to you. Picture, if you will, a typical rectangular city block. The long sides of the rectangle are C and D streets, the short side of the rectangle are the cross streets- 5 and 6th street. Between C and D street is an alleyway. The alleyway has an entrance on 5th Street midway between C and D, and a second entrance at the other end off of D street about 100 ft or so from the intersection of D and 6th. Hope that makes sense to everyone

By the time pussy approached the studio he was miserably hot and itchy and, despite his view that no one really looked at him, very self conscious about how he must appear in the woolly pink sweater, legwarmers with bells hanging down between his legs and the frilly sissy socks with pink sneakers.  All of Mistress Bri's clients and friends used the front door of the apartment house when going to see her. However pussy was not allowed to do so. Instead pussy was required to walk up the alleyway to the rear of the apartment. Just off the rear door of the building was a fenced-in garbage dumpster pen. The wood fence was about 8 feet high with a single door, inside were four garbage dumpsters on either side of the small fenced in area with a 3 ft walkway down the middle from the door to the rear wall of the dumpster pen.
Mistress Bri's studio faced the alley way and had a small balcony which gave her a clear view of the dumpster pen. As per Mistress Bri's orders to the sissy, pussy stepped inside the garbage pen, closed the door behind him, then walked to the rear wall, leaned over and stuck out his tongue to touch wall. This, of course, required the sissy to bend over and prevented him from moving his head. pussy was also required to put his hands together behind his back. In this position pussy had to wait until Mistress Bri stepped out on her balcony and told the sissy he could come in the back door of the building. While Bri would always check to make sure the sissy was in place, tongue on wall at the ordered time, she often left pussy out there like that for 5, 10 even as long as 30 minutes. A few times some of the building residents had come to drop off garbage in the dumpsters and seen pussy. pussy had been told to tell anyone that he had lost a bet and standing in the dumpster was his penalty. No one was the least concerned or upset, and in fact most of the people ( only 3 or 4) has laughed and thought it a perfect penalty.
So just before 1 pm, pussy walked into the dumpster area, leaned over and stuck his tongue out to touch the wall, with his hands behind his back. It was never pleasant in the garbage pen, and the warmer it was, the smellier it was-today the stench was very odorous. The poor sissy starred at the wall, bent over in a somewhat awkward position, tongue on the wall, smelling the rotting garbage. To keep his tongue on the wall, pussy could only stare straight ahead- it was boring, hot , smelly and uncomfortable to say the least.
At what pussy though was 1pm he heard a door slide open.
"Well what do we have here" pussy heard Mistress Bri say. "Stand up and lets see if you followed orders, pussy." pussy stood up and turned to face the balcony.
"Oh wow" said Lady Amy " You said you had a real sissy slave but this is just too much. Love the pink fuzzy sweater and leg warmers. But I sure would not want to have to wear them on a hot humid day like today. And what is that hanging down from his shorts?" Lady Amy dam well knew what is was from both talking to Bri and looking at the photo of pussy at the metro station.But she wanted to yank the sissy's chain.
"pussy do a little hula dance so Lady Amy can hear your bells ring" Mistress  Bri said to the sissy.
pussy began doing a hula dance. "Cm on pussy, move it so we can hear the bells" said Bri.
pussy moved faster and the bell began to ring. " "Love the sound of those bells" said Lady Amy, "What are they tied to"?
Mistress Bri looked down at the hula dancing sissy. " pussy show Lady Amy what the bells are tied to"
pussy looked up and was about to protest having to expose himself outside. "Come on sissy you have nothing to hide. Either show Lady Amy or we are done here."
The sissy reached inside his open fly with his mitten hands and pulled out his wee-wee and balls with the twine tied behind his balls.
"What is that ?" asked Lady Amy " No wonder it is a sissy since there is nothing much he could do with that little thing" she said and laughed. "And apparently pussy is not very excited to see us"
Mistress Bri looked down and saw that pussy's wee-wee was all shriveled up " Whats wrong pussy, why aren't you saluting us"
The now embarrassed sissy had nothing to say.
"Well pussy, Lady Amy and I have some catching up to do. So turn around, tongue on the wall and stay like that until I say otherwise. And while in your dumpster position, use those woolly mitten hands to get that pathetic thing standing up straight in a proper salute. We will check back in a few minutes and if you are saluting us properly I will let you in. If not you will stay out there until you are showing us the proper respect".
"And I want to see you using both hands" said Lady Amy " but you better not c-um" said Mistress Bri. The two women laughed,stepped off the balcony and shut the door.
pussy quickly turned around and stuck his tongue on the wall, as much as to turn away from the dumpster  pen door as to follow orders. He grabbed his now exposed wee-wee with both of his woolly mitten covered hands and began playing with himself.
Poor pussy. He had already been laughed at by a group of teenage girls, made to stand on a Metro with his sweater cover boobs out, walk to the studio in his hot, itchy girly outfit with bells dangling and ringing, then having to play with himself standing outside in a smelly dumpster.
And the session had not even started.
"

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy Session 5
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 04:53:10 PM »
pussy continued to stand with his tongue on the wall of the dumpster pen, his wee-wee and balls hanging out from the wide open fly of his shorts, while rubbing his wee-wee with his woolly mitten hands to get it hard. Of course as pussy played with himself the bells hanging from his balls were jingling as were the bells tied to the pom-poms attached to the mittens. The poor sissy was trying hard to focus on getting excited while at the same time panicked that someone would open the dumpster door and see him. The fear and panic certainly acted to reduce any excitement he had. The sissy rubbed furiously and despite his fear, began feeling his wee-wee getting harder.
Then pussy heard the balcony door slide open and someone step out,  Mistress Bri and Lady Amy he thought with some relief that he would finally be able to get out of the garbage pen and go inside to the studio. But in the next moment he heard the door to the apartment house open up and then someone releasing the self locking latch on the outside of the garbage pen door ( there was also an inside latch so someone inside could get out of the pen). pussy froze and stopped rubbing himself But before he could even begin to try to stuff his wee-wee,  balls and bells back into his shorts, the door opened.
"What a sight"laughed Mistress Bri, as she walked into the dumps ter pen."Did anyone tell you to stop jerking off pussy?" Ok stand up so Lady Amy and I can see your salute."
pussy's heartbeat slowed down, relieved that it was Mistress Bri and not a stranger coming into the pen. But then he panicked because his wee-wee has shrunk back to its normal size.
"Ok hands on your boobs, stand up and lets see" said Mistress Bri. "Yea come on pussy, I want to see if you have a real dic-k" laughed Lady Amy from the balcony.
pussy slowly turned around and stood up, his now  shriveled wee-wee had receded back into the shorts leaving his balls slightly exposed and the bells hanging down.
"Gawd that is the smallest wee-wee I have ever seen" laughed Lady Amy. "Not a very respectful salute. Guess neither Mistress Bri or I are of much interest to you pussy. Bri I thought you said we were going to have fun with a sissy, this looks more like a two year old.
Mistress Bri looked over at the sissy. "oh pussy you are going to be so sorry that you disobeyed me, especially in front of my friend. Ok stuff yourself back into the shorts, zip yourself up and follow me upstairs.
pussy fumbled with himself, but finally got his fly zipped up.
Mistress Bri unlocked the rear apartment door, and without so much as a glance back at pussy walked up the stairs to her floor. After checking that no one was in the hallway, she quickly walked to the studio and entered.
pussy just followed behind Mistress Bri and as soon as he entered the studio, he got down on all fours.
"My this one is well trained" said Lady Amy.
"Well the sissy is almost as smart as a dumb dog" said Mistress Bri. "So I have been able to teach it
some basic things-like knowing he must be on all fours in my presensts unless I tell him otherwise'
Bri and Amy sat down on two very comfortable club chairs .
Looking down at the sissy, "You know what to do now pussy" said Bri, putting out her sandled feet.
pussy crawled on all fours to Mistress Bri, bowed his heads and kissed each toe three times.
"Now greet Lady Amy"
pussy crawled over to Lady Amy, who had kicked off her shoes, and again kissed each toe three times.
Both Bri and Amy had tall glasses filed with wonderfully cool ice water.
"We are being rude to pussy in not offering him a drink" Bri said to Amy who grinned and agreed.
"Gee you must be thirsty by now pussy" said Mistress Bri.
'pussy looked up and nodded his head yes.
Bri looked at the sissy."Well we don't want you to be uncomfortable so just crawl over to me"
pussy did as ordered."Now look up and open your mouth pussy" Mistress Bri said with a grin.
With than Bri spit right into pussy's mouth."Swallow and thank your Mistress" Bri ordered and pussy did as told.
"now  crawl back to Lady Amy to see if she can help quench your thirst"
As pussy crawled back, he could hear Lady Amy gathering saliva in her mouth.
"Open up you pathetic pansy" said Amy as she spit a hugh glob of saliva into pussy's mouth.
"Let me give you another nice mouthful" said Mistress Bri as she stood up,walked over to pussy and spit more saliva directly into his mouth. And before the sissy could even swallow that, Lady Amy leaned over and added more spit into the sissy's mouth.
"Now pussy tell us about your metro ride" said Lady Amy.
pussy describe the trip and what the girls made him do.
"Anyone else on the train notice or say anything to you? asked Mistress Bri.
"No one said anything and other than one woman, who I think took a picture with her phone, I do not think anyone else noticed"
"And what about your sissy parade" asked Bri.
"No no one even looked at me"  said pussy.
"Oh pussy, you may not have noticed, but there is no way people did not notice a guy wearing a fuuz pink cropped sweater with big boobs on a day as warm as today.Not to mention the rest of your outfit." said Amy.
"Just not possible" said Bri.
"We need to see for ourselves whether people are noticing you pussy. You know have you walk in front of us in a sissy outfit so we can see people's reactions." said Bri." "In fact that is just what we are going to do today."
Ohhh no, " begged pussy" " I am sure you are right and people saw me. No need to go out again"
"Well of course there is pussy" said Lady Amy." Why should Bri waste her time coming up with outfits for you to wear coming and going to a session if no one ever notices. We need to find out if you are right"
"Ok stand up pussy" ordered Bri.
 pussy stood up in front of the two women. "hmm, I guess you would prefer not to have to walk around with your fly wide open right"
"oh yes that is right Mistress Bri" pussy answered.
"Well then take off those shorts, and you can untie the bells around your precious little balls as well"
pussy quickly did as told.
"Wait, should pussy be punished for not having a proper salute before?" asked Amy.
"Of course" said Bri,"What is your pleasure Amy"
Amy looked over to the spanking bench in the corner  and eyed the spencer paddle on the wall,
" I really would love to paddle pussy's ass until it was a dark rosy color to contrast  with the pink sweater he is wearing""
"You heard Lady Amym," barked Mistress Bri to her now trembling sissy slave." crawl over to the spanking bench and get on it with your rear high up in the air and your hands at your sides.'
pussy gulped and crawled over, climbed on the bench. He laid his head face to the side, on the padded bench, got on his knees and put his rear up.
Mistress Bri went into another room and came out with a thick white lopi wool balaclava( ski mask for those unfamilar with the term). She pulled the balaclava over pussy's head, there was a cord attached to the bottom of the mask which could be wrapped around the wearer's neck and tied tighly so the mask would not slip off. The balaclava was fairly tight knit with no eye openings so pussy could sense light but could not see anything else.There was also a mouthhole so pussy could breathe through his mouth ( unless of course something was stuffed in the sissy's mouth through the hole.)
While Bri was tieing the balaclava on pussy, Lady Amy put each of his wrists into locking cuffs on the underside of the bench pulling his arms away from his sides. Bri then put cuffs, connected to the end of the spanking bench on each ankle, the result was to pull the sissy's legs apart and prevent them from moving.
Another strap,also connected to the table, was wrapped by Amy around pussy's body, just under his "boobs") preventing the sissy from moving his body.
"What a perfect target" giggled Lady Amy. She took the Spencer paddle ( a hard thick wooden panel with holes drilled in the paddle to let air rush through which made each wack of the paddle that much more painful for the poor person being paddled).
"Now pussy, I am going to give you a lesson on being respectful to your Mistress at all times and I promise it is a lesson you will remember for quite a while"said Lady Amy as Bri looked on.
Lady Amy  took the paddle and slowly and gently began rubbing it across pussy's rear cheeks. She did so for a minute or so, while chatting with Bri about how white pussy's rear was and how red it was going to be.
Then without warning to pussy, Amy raised the thick wooden paddle and smacked pussy's rear.
She rapidly smacked his rear 10 more times.
"Owww" screamed pussy, who had almost no tolerance for pain. The bound sissy tried to buck and wriggle away but bound as he was, he could do nothing to avoid the paddle.
"We  have just started" laughed Lady Amy, and began smacking away again, but this time letting some time go between each wack so just as pussy felt the sting from the prior wack recede, Amy would land a new one on his now sore and red rear end.
"What do you think Bri" asked Amy," is the sissy's rear now color coordinated with his sweater"
Bri could hear pussy sniffling, begging her to have Lady Amy stop.
"I think the sweater is a much deeper pink" said Mistress Bri."Here let me see if I can make the colors closer" as Lady Amy handed Bri the paddle.
Bri raised the paddle and in slow, almost rhymical beat, continued wacking pussy's rear end.
The poor sissy was know simply crying, begging in the most humble terms, for Mistress Bri to stop.
"pwease, pwease, I will do anything but pwease stop" lisped pussy.
Bri stopped and laughed at pussy "of course you will do anything, you are a sissy and that is all you are good for." and with that handed the paddle back to Lady Amy.
Amy looked at the now very red rear end, and put her hand on pussy's rear."Oh my that is quite warm" she giggled." Why don't I just give pussy ten more really good ones to raise the heat"
"Wonderful idea" laughed Bri.
"Ohhhh no pwease, I can't take more" said pussy.
But not hearing, or chosing not to listen, Lady Amy proceeded to give the sissy ten more of her best wacks.
Finally she stopped. The sissy was gasping for breath, his rear end was red, almost purple and it was truly sore.
"Lets let pussy rest for a few minutes" said Mistress Bri. "Then we can get him ready for his walk."

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Re: A Sissy Session 6
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 09:06:20 AM »
Bri and Amy undid the straps so that pussy could get down from the spanking bench. The sissy got down on all fours as he had to. He hoped Mistress Bri would remove the hot wooly balaclava, but she did not. Instead she put a dog collar around his neck and attached a leash. With a yank on the leash the sissy began crawling after her.
"I don't want you to bump into anything" said Bri as she led the crawling sissy into a corner of her kitchen right next to her garbage pail. "Ok head down, tongue out touching the floor" said Mistress Bri.
"Are you going to have pussy lick the floor around the garbage pail" asked Amy.
Bri laughed. " No I have something much better for him to lick." With that she took a big thick rubber pen-is out. The pen-is had a rubber flange bottom which could be  stuck onto any surface. Bri stuck the pen-is onto the floor right near pussy's head.
"Now pussy Lady Amy and I are planning to go out with our boyfriends later this week. After dinner and some clubbing we will come back here. I am thinking that you will be here to greet all of us when we get back dressed in a cute schoolgirl outfit. You will serve us and since we will all be ready for a little loving, you will be our fluffer, and suc-k both of our boyfriend's big coc-ks until they are nice and hard so they can please us.
"Oh yes" said Lady Amy, " and if you aren't just the best little sissy coc-k suc-ker, we will have our boyfriends paddle your rear end until it is black and blue."
"So pussy,while Amy and I chat about what we want to do on our date later this week, we are going to let you practice your coc-k suc-king. So start licking,kissing and suc-king this big dic-k" said Bri and with that she
grabbed the leash and pulled pussy's head right over the big dic-k.
 pussy hesitated just a moment. He hated the thought of having to suc-k a coc-k, even a fake one. Yes he was a sissy, but not like this he thought. Amy, seeing pussy's hesitation, grabbed the paddle she had just finished using, and without any warning gave pussy 10 quick and very hard wacks.
"Owwww" screetched the surprised sissy.
"Now get suc-king you pansy coc-k suc-ker" said Amy.
"Oh wait" said Bri. " I see the problem Amy, the dic-k is just so dry that it won't slide into pussy's mouth."
The two women looked at each other and laughed."Of course that is the problem" said Amy. With that Bri leaned over and spit a glob of salivia on the fake coc-k as did Amy.
"Ok coc-k suc-ker get suc-king" giggled Bri.
pussy took the coc-k into his mouth and began suc-king for dear life.
"gently,  gently pussy, you want to tease it first" said Bri. So pussy began with long soft licks along the shaft, then began kissing the head.
"Don't forget the balls" said Amy "guys loved to have their balls licked."And don't be afraid to hold that coc-k with your fuzzy mitten hands."
The sissy put his mitten hands around the base of the coc-k, and fearful of another paddling, began suc-king for dear life.
"Wow" said Amy to Brie" that is soo hilarious, having the sissy on his knees with a red rear end sticking up, giving a blow job to a big coc-k on a floor next to the garbage pail." And with that, she paddled the sissy's sore rear 5 more times.
"Why did you do that" asked Bri with a laugh.
"Just because I could and wanted to" Amy said with a big grin on her face.

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Re: A Sissy Session 7
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 02:46:18 PM »
Bri and Amy spent about 10 minutes chatting while pussy continued to lick and suc-k the big rubber dic-k on the floor. The two women walked over to watch pussy as his head boobed up and down.
" I don't know pussy" said Lady Amy, " I don't think you are really going to please the guys with that technique- I mean you really have to get your mouth to take their huge coc-ks for them to enjoy it. I see a very very sore red rear end for you pussy. I suggest that over the next two day you get yourself a  nice big dil-do and practice every minute you can to get that dic-k down to your throat."
Yea " added Mistress Bri" you better learn to be the best sissy fluffer ever, cause if you aren't we will have to find some other use for you.."
"What are you thinking of " asked Amy. "I mean, as you said,pussy is a dumb sissy.
"Well, if the sissy can't suc-k then he at least can lick and swallow, so we can let him be everyone's toilet and toilet paper" Bri said with a wicked smile.
"Oh my, " Amy replied, as she clapped her hands " I can just picture pussy on his knees as my boyfriend pisses into his mouth. Oh pussy if I were you I would do nothing else after leaving here but practice being sissy fluffer."
"Of course we may make pussy be both a fluffer and toilet " said Bri. " I mean after all what else is a sissy good for?"
pussy hearing all this could do nothing more than just suc-k harder, hoping that Mistress Bri and Lady Amy were just having fun with him. But the problem was he knew Bri never just threatened to do something.
"ok pussy, it time for us to take a nice walk" said Bri as she yanked on the dog leash around pussy's neck.
Bri pulled the sissy on all fours out of the kitchen and across the room.
"Ok pussy stand up and turn toward me". pussy was now standing in front of a very special chair like piece of equipment."
" Lady Amy look at how hairy the sissy is. pussy haven't I told you to keep your genital area shaved like a good sissy." said Bri.
"Yes that is disqusting" said Amy," pussy  you are a dirty little sissy girl.
"Ok pussy you have been on this chair before, so slowly step back until you hit the chair and then sit up on it". The sissy took small steps back until he felt the chair, lifted himself up a bit and sat down.
The chair had no seat, rather it had a rubber like material rim wide enough for someone to sit on,there was a full back, arms to the side and then lower down braces for the legs. Sort of a modify gynecological examination chair.
pussy put his arms on the sides of the chair, and lifted his legs into the brace like holders. Sitted like this, his coc-k and balls hung down at perfect height to be examined or tortured.
Mistress Bri first ran two straps from the back of the chair around pussy's boobs- one under and one above.  Another strap went around the sissy's neck. At the same time Lady Amy strapped each of pussy's arms to the arm holders. When Bri was finished with pussy's chest and neck straps, she pulled straps around each thigh and then each ankle. When the two women were finished, pussy was strapped into the chair such that he could not move any part of his body.
Bri then pulled the leg braces apart, spreading pussy's legs far apart so she had easy access to the sissy's coc-k, balls and even between his legs to his rear end.
"Amy, could you grab pussy's practice dic-k and bring it here"asked Bri handing Amy some plastic gloves, while putting a pair on her own hands.
Amy grabbed the dic-k from near the garbage pail and brought it over.
"Shove down pussy's mouth so we don't have to hear any sissy complaining as I shave him."
Amy took the dic-k, pushed it through the mouth hole of the woolly balaclava and shoved into the sissy's mouth.
The sissy was now totally bound into the chair, legs pulled wide apart, his wee-wee and balls totally exposed, wearing the hot woolly balaclava so he could not see what the Mistress's were doing, and his mouth stuffed with a dil-do so he could not talk.
Bri spread a plastic cloth under the chair.  With an electric shaver in her hand, Bri grabbed pussy's balls, yanked then up toward his belly, causing the sissy to squirm and began slowly and thoroughly shaving the sissy totally bald. As she shaved, pussy's pubic hair fell onto the plastic sheet below.
"here Amy, please hold pussy's wee-wee up and away so I can shave around it" Bri asked. Amy grabbed pussy's dic-k and pulled it away. At the same time she began gently stroking it, and pussy's began getting hard.
Bri shaved around pussy's dic-k, then below and continued shaving the thigh area until she had shaved to the tops of the woolen leg warmers. Then she took a regular razor and began shaving pussy again.
"Wow you are throughout " laughed Amy as she watched Bri shave pussy.
"But using that razor without any shaving cream will give pussy a real case of razor burn" said Amy.
"Yep it sure will" said Bri."but why waste shaving cream on a sissy?" Anyway I have some special cream to put on after that will take care of any razor burn discomfort pussy may have. I take care of you right pussy"?
When she noticed that pussy failed to respond,Lady Amy took her hand away from pussy's now excited coc-k.
The sissy, not able to talk thanks to the big dic-k in his mouth, moaned and wiggle his hips trying to get Lady Amy's attention.
"Oh you want something pussy? asked Lady Amy " then you better answer your Mistress's question.
The now frustrated sissy, hoping this would lead to some relied and release, shook his head yes. Amy laughed "good sissy girl" as she resumed stroking pussy's coc-k.
Bri continued shaving, not to gently, even shaving the area between pussy's balls and his rear end.
Finally Bri finished. She put away the shaving equipment.
"Have to say that is one bald pussy now" said Amy with a laugh. "But he is quite red from all that shaving."
"Well I have just the stuff to take care of that" said Bri, as she opened a drawer and took out a tube of Capsaicin.
Amy could only laugh and then she leaned and spoke quietly into pussy's ear "oh pussy your Mistress is soo good to you. I know you won't feel that razor burn "
Bri, wearing the plastic gloves, put some of the Capsaicin in the glove and very carefully began rubbing the cream into pussy's balls, and then slowly up and down the shaft of his coc-k, and then around the coc-k and the area between the balls and rear end, and even put a some cream on her gloved finger and shoved her
finger up the sissy rear. She made sure to cover every inch of exposed skin.
It took less than a minute for pussy to begin feeling the heat and then burning sensation from the capsaicin being rubbed into the open pores of his crotch area. Within two minutes the sissy was moaning and squirming like crazy but with absolutely no way to stop the fire on his coc-k and balls from spreading.
"What did I tell you" said Lady Amy speaking to pussy" See you don't feel the razor burn any more"
Both Bri and Amy broke out laughing as the sissy continue to writhe and suffer.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender