Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Sissy Session  (Read 23814 times)

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Re: A Sissy Session 8
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 02:17:09 PM »
Mistress Bri and Lady  Amy undid the straps holding the now squirming sissy from the chair. But before letting pussie stand up, Bri gather the plastic drop cloth under the chair with all of the sissy's pubic hairs.
"Lots of pubs there" said Amy.
"OK pussie, you can slide off the chair and stand up now" said Mistress Bri.
pussie carefully got off the chair and tried to standup.But the intense heat and pain coming from his Capsasin covered coc-k and balls caused him to dance and squirm, air humping in a desperate effort to get his coc-k to cool off even a little.
"OH I just love your dance moves pussie" said Lady Amy with a grin.
"Gee I bet you are hungry pussie"said Mistress Bri. "I mean with all that walking,coc-k suc-king,  and now your hilarious dancing. I think we need to make sure the sissy gets some nourishment before we take a nice walk outside. Don't you agree Amy? Here hold this plastic cloth while I get something for pussie. Be careful, I don't want any pubic hairs on my nice wood floors".
Amy took the plastic cloth. Bri walked into the kitchen, opened a cabinet and got a pink plastic doggie dish.
Bri showed the dish to Amy. On the side of the bowl was written "pussie's dog dish".
Amy laughed as she realized what Bri was about to do. pussie, on the other hand, was still wearing the thick wool balaclava and could not see anything.
Bri took the plastic drop cloth and using her still plastic gloved hand, pushed all of the pubic hairs into the pink doggie bowl. She put the bowl on the kitchen floor. Then she turned to pussie. "pussie I bet you have to pee" The sissy did in fact have to take a leak. "yess i do Mistress Bri."
Bri then went back to the kitchen and came out with a large plastic bottle. She grabbed hold of pussie's coc-k and inserted into the top of the plastic bottle."OK pussie, I put your wee-wee into a bottle so you can to pee pees. Start peeing"
pussie hesitated as he did not want to have to do this in front of Mistress Bri and Lady Amy.
"pussie unless you want Lady Amy to use that paddle another 50 wacks or so you better get going" said Bri .
pussie certainly could not tolerate any more pain, and so the sissy peed into the bottle.
Bri took  the bottle and slowly poured some of the pee into the pubic hair filled doggie bowl. Then grabbing the leash that was around pussie neck, she said" get down on all fours pussie". Bri then lead the leashed sissy over to the doggie bowl.
"Amy I am sure you have heard of PBand J for lunch. Well pussie is going to have PHand P for lunch-
pubic hair and piss".With that Bri pushed pussie head into the doggie bowl.
pussie realized what was in the bowl. He instinctively tried to jerk his head away but Mistress Bri put the heel of her shoe on the back of pussie's head and shoved his face into the bowl.
"get going pussie. I want you to lick up ever single pubic hair and every drop of pee in that bowl."
And before the sissy could even start Lady Amy gave pussie a sharp kick in the balls."that better be a perfectly clean doggie bowl pussie" Amy said as she delivered a second kick to pussie.
With the thick wool balaclava on, pussie had no choice but to use his tongue to both search for the lick up the horrible concoction.
"yummy yummy" said Amy as she watched pussie stick his head down into the bowl to lick up the pee soaked pubic hair. "You know Bri that looks like it is getting a little dry to me"
"hmm well ok " said Bri as she poured more pee into the bowl.
"come on pussie this is good coc-k suc-king practice for you " said Mistress Bri." stick your tongue out and take long licks. See I am always thinking of ways to help you."
"I don't think I have ever seen a more disgusting meal" Amy whispered into the sissy's ear as he continued to lick up and try to swallow the pubic hairs.
 Finally pussie had licked up everything in the bowl. His mouth was filled with the pubic hair and taste of his own pee. His coc-k and balls still burned from the capsacin but not as bad as they had been before
"Up pussie" Mistress Bri said as she yanked on the leash and led the sissy into the living room.
"Now we can get you ready for your walk this afternoon" said Bri as she took off the dog collar and leash, and then untied and pulled off the balaclava.
"Can't have you going out like you are now with the cropped sweater and your shaved wee-wee and balls on display.And it is nice and warm outside now, so take off that sweater."
pussie gladly pulled off the sweater, hoping Mistress Bri knew he could not be made to walk around the neighborhood dressed in a wooly sweater with his stuff exposed.
Lady Amy stood up in front of pussie. "You are a mess" she said " as she first readjusted the bra straps and restuffed the bra cups. Then she pulled up each of the pink wool legwarmers to the top of the sissy's thighs.
Bri meanwhile, grabbed pussie's backback and took out the second sweater she had made him bring.
The sweater was knitted out of thick lopi wool-very coarse and itchy. It was pink with threads of purple running through it- definitely a woman's sweater. The sweater was actually more like a mini sweater dress with a 9" thick ribbed turtleneck, thick ribbed wrist cuffs and another 5" ribbed bottom.
Amy picked up the sweater.' "That is really scratchy" she said to Bri" not to mention really heavy"
"Yes I had someone from Bulgaria knit it up. She knew it was to be a sissy punishment sweater. She thought that was hilarious. The sweater weights about 3 lbs, and it was knitted to be really tight on pussie. So everything is a few inches less than it should be. For example pussie as a 15 1/2" neck so the turtleneck is 14", his chest is 44" so the sweater chest is 40".
Bri handed the sweater to pussie."Put it on pussie and model for Lady Amy."
pussie pulled the sweater on over his head and pulled it down. The bottom of the sweater went to mid thigh, a few inches below the tip of his wee-wee. His balls hung down to just above the bottom of the sweater.
"ok model for us" said Mistress Bri. pussie slowly spun around so the two Mistresses could view the sissy.
"Nice boobs" said Lady Amy " they really stick out even with that thick wool." "And I love how the sweater  just covers his widdle shaved wee-wee and balls  " she laughed. "But something is missing. Wait I know" said Amy as she grabbed her purse and pulled out some glossy wetlook bright pink lipstick and proceeded to put a nice thick coat on pussie's lips "now you have nice coc-k suc-ker lips" said Amy.
"I have just the perfect accessory to match those lips" said Bri and with that she put large clip- on pen-is earrings the sissy's ears. Each earring had a large pen-is with a little bell on the end so that as pussie walked the bells with tinkle.
despite having pubic hairs in his mouth, and being dressed like a sissy in a wooly itchy outfit, pussie found his still slightly burning coc-k beginning to get excited. He tried to press his legs together so as not to call attention to the tent forming in the sweaterdress. But to no avail-Lady Amy took one look " oh my Mistress Bri pussie is getting excited. I guess the sissy wants everyone to know he has a wee-wee, no matter how small."
Brie,who had removed her plastic gloves, grabbed the sissy's coc-k through the thick sweater dress. "pussie do you really want everyone to see this pathetic wee-wee of yours?" I am sure you don't so I am going to help you to protect yourself." With that Bri opened a cabinet and took out something.
She showed what was in her hand to Amy. 'Why that is perfect" said Amy, and then leaning toward the sissy ."pussie you are so luck to have such a thoughful caring Mistress." laughing as she said that.
Bri then showned pussie what was in her hand. It was a Kali's Teeth chastity device-about 1"1/2 inches thick, no more than 3"wide with metal spikes lining the entire inside.
pussie gasped"ohh nooooo Mistress Bri I will be fine, really I will."
Mistress Bri looked at the sissy "What is that? Did I hear the word No come out of that dumb sissy mouth of yours? Did I ask for your opinion? Do I ever ask or care about what you think?Well pussie I was not going to use this but now I am!" And with that Mistress Bri lifted the sweater, grabbed pussie' still sore wee-wee and put the Kali's teeth bracelet around the base of the sissy's wee-wee and pushed it closed. pussie gasped as he felt the steel bracelet pull down on his wee-wee while the spike dug into the shaft of his semi-hard wee wee.
Bri pulled the sweater down . "See no more tent pussie" she laughed.
"Put your hands behind your back pussie" ordered Mistress Bri. She grabbed the sissy's mitten hands, she took the rubber pen-is pussie had been suc-king on before and put it into his hands, and then tied his hands together behind his back holding the pen-is.
"Lets see" said Mistress Bri" pussie you are wearing your thick itchy wooly lopi sweaterdress with the high turtleneck rubbing against your neck over your so well stuffed 38D bra, pink wooly leg warmers,pink sneakers wooly mittens with pom-poms and bells, pen-is earrings with bells,  coc-k suc-king pink lipstick.  Oh and a nice chastity device."
"So now Lady Amy and I are going to see if people notice you or as you keep on saying do not pay any attention to a sissy on the street. We are going to walk out of the studio, go down the back stairs and out past the dumpster. You will then turn right and walk down the alley way and go out onto D street, turn left and walk up the street past all the restaurants with their outdoor tables, and the grocery store across the street. We will walk about 10 ft  behind you to observe others watching you."
"I suggest you take small steps because if you walk to fast the sweater is likely to rise up and it only needs to do so a few inches before your balls are exoposed and then a few inches more before that shaved wee-wee pops out. Oh and you better not drop that coc-k you are holding in the rear!

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Re: A Sissy Session 9
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 12:58:06 PM »
"oh wait" said Mistress Bri to Lady Amy " we can't possibly let pussy out on the street like this".
pussyhearing this thought to himself, thank goodness, i knew she would not send me out like this. Way too
ridiculous, especially in around he
"what is the problem'? asked Amy? "I mean I would not want to out like that but why not pussy?"
Bri went to the table where pussy had left the balaclava and fuzzy pink mohair sweater." We forgot these" she laughed as she picked up the bells on the coarse twine. The cruel Mistress walked over to pussy, pulled up the wooly sweater exposing the sissy's wee-wee with the Kali's teeth on it. "Oh my and I forgot to put a lock on this grabbing hold of pussy's wee wee, pulling it up ,pointing to the hasp on the iron spiked ring on the shaft.
"Gee"said Amy, " with pussy's hands tied behind his back holding that big dil-do, there is no way the sissy can get that off"
"I know, but you can never be too careful, and I don't want it to slip off somehow" said Bri, taking a heavy lock,putting it through the clasp at on the Kali's teeth, shutting it closed with a firm click, and then letting go of pussy's wee-wee. The heavy lock dragged the wee-wee almost straight down.
"OWWW" screeched pussy as he felt the spikes of the Kali's teeth dig into the shaft of his now stretched out wee-wee.
"oh my I guess pussy does not appreciate your locking that up for him" said Lady Amy. "But pussy you should be grateful your Mistress locked that chastity device on so you don't have to worry about it failing off while you take your walk. I mean how would you pick it up if it fell with your hands tied as they are?"
Then Mistress Bri tied the twine with the bells to a small D ring on the bottom of the Kali's teeth and pulled down the sweater to cover pussy's wee-wee and balls as before. Now that pussy's wee-wee was pointed down due to the weight of the lock, the bells hung down about 10" or so below the hem of the sweater.
"Ok pussy, you are going out to the hall,take the door to the stairs, walk down to the first floor, go out the door, past the dumpster and turn right. Walk to the end of the alleyway out the driveway onto D street, then turn left and walk past all of the restaurants and shops to the end of the block,turn left and walk to the middle of that block where the other entrance is to the allley. When you get there you can go into the alleyway and wait for Lady Amy and I" ordered Mistress Bri. " We are going walk about 10-15 feet behind you to see if anyone looks or responds to you. If,as you keep on saying, no one looks at you, then we will be done."
"and one more thing" said Lady Amy leaning into pussy's ear " I want you to move that dil-do up and down like you were trying to f..k your rear end with it. "
pussy looked in horror at Lady Amy and then turned to Mistress Bri. But before he could say a word Bri
laughed "I love it and pussy, I don't think you are in a position to refuse."
With that, Bri opened the door and pushed the sissy into the hallway. pussy took a few steps and realized he had to walk at a slightly slower than normal pace and with shorter steps to keep the hem of the sweater from rising up. As he walked the sissy heard the bells hanging between his thighs tinkle  with every step.
He walked down stairs and out, passed the dumpster and into the alley way. Just as he turned into the alley he heard a door open, and then Mistress Bri and Lady Amy walk out.  Before he could get to the end of the alley he felt someone tapping on his shoulder. Lady Amy again whispered into the sissy's ear " sissy you better start moving that dil-do up and down as I told you or this will become even worse I assure you"
It was true,with all the anxiety pussy felt as he walked out of the building he had forgotten Lady Amy's order to use the dil-do. Oh g-d he thought, as he began rubbing the very realistic pen..s replica up and down his sweater covered rear-end, what i must look like. i hope no one pay's any attention to me.
But pussy's hope was not to be. How could it. It was mid-afternoon on a beautiful, but somewhat hot, humid late spring day. The outdoor tables at the restaurants were fairly full, lots of people walking on the street. A few of the retail clothing stores were having a street sale, with racks of clothing outside for shoppers to look at.
And then there was pussy. Walking past all the people. Given the weather, just wearing the bulky woolly turtleneck sweater or now mini sweater dress would call attention to even a woman, much less a man. Then there were the bright pink woolly leg warmers, the pom-pom mittens with little bells tied behind, the big pen-is earrings that also tinkled as pussy walked not to mention the bells between his thighs. Making it worse for pussey was it was clear he was a guy, but with the glossy wet look pink lipstick and the big boobs sticking out-well it was like he was wearing a big sign saying "i am a sissy". and then having to carry the big pen-is dil-do and rub it against himself as he walked.
pussy tried to just look down at the sidewalk and move as quickly as he could.
"hey watch where you are walking" said a older woman pussy did not see with his eyes looking downward.
pussy jerked his head up as the woman looked him over and sort of shook her head as if to say 'what is wrong with you"
Bri and Amy walked safely behind pussy,laughing as the pussy almost walked straight into the woman.
"take a look at that guy"said a woman sitting at an outdoor table to another woman at the table" Can you imagine wearing a sweater like that today. He must be so warm."
"I don't think that is his only problem" said her companion,pointing to pussy's rear as he walked by.
"oh that is disgusting" said the first woman "but maybe that is the only way he gets some" she laughed.
Bri and Amy heard the entire discussion and grinned, they saw a number of people point pussy out to table mates or to friends they were walking with on the  street.
"Nice jingle bells" said another younger woman walking with what appeared to be her boyfriend. And as they past pussy she said "oh my look at what he is doing."
Bri noticed a few people taking pictures of pussy with their phones. So did the sissy, and he just focused on getting to the end of the street. He was hot, itchy, and his wee-wee was sore from being pulled down by the heavy lock and the Kali's teeth spikes digging into his wee-wee even though it was absolutely limp, pussey now being totally humiliated and not the least bit excited.
pussy finally got to the end of the street, turned ,walked another 100 ft or so and turned into the alleyway. He moved away from the entrance so no one could see him and then waited.
Mistress Bri and Lady Amy showed up a few minutes later. They were both grinning and laughing.
"So no one notices you when I make you do your sissy parade walks, right pussy" Bri said to the sissy,
"Well they sure noticed you today"
"Yea" said Lady Amy " I heard lots to comments, by the way none of them flattering to you pussy" she laughed.
"So you lied to me pussy" said Bri." and now you are going to be punished"

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Re: A Sissy Session 10
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2016, 05:03:24 PM »
Mistress Bri and Lady Amy each moved close to pussy, one on each side. Bri glanced over to Amy, each woman took hold of the hem of the thick icelandic knit sweater. Ever so slowly, in unison, they began pulling the sweater up. As they did the sissy's balls were uncovered.
pussy felt the air on his now displayed balls before he realized what the two women were doing to him.
"No NO, please Mistress Bri,please don't pull my sweater up" pleaded the now panic sissy.
"What is wrong pussy' asked Bri is a most innocent voice " We both thought you would like some air on you given how miserably hot and itchy it must be to walk around in that big thick itchy sweater.
"And pussy you say no one looks at you so why does it matter" said Amy.
The women kept pulling up the hem of the sweater, until the tip of pussy's wee-wee was on display along with his balls.
"oh please please stop. People do notice me and they will see me like this. Please you must stop", pussy whimpered and pleaded"
""We must stop?" laughed Bri." Lets see pussy, you are wearing this horribly hot woolly pink purple sweater with a nice pair of boobs sticking out, pink leg warmers, pink sneakers, woolly pom-pom mittens, you have a spiked chastity device locked on your pathetic little wee-wee with bells hanging down between your legs, hands holding a big life like pen-s tied tightly behind your back. You have no identification, money , or keys.
Lady Amy and I can just walk away and leave you here just like this,or even more exposed" and with that the two women yanked the sweater hem up to the sissy's waist so now his wee-wee, balls and a-s were totally exposed. "and you say we must stop?" Bri laughed hard.
"pussy we can do whatever we want with you. In fact I am very tempted to leave you just as you are, go get our stuff from the studio and drive out to my house for the evening. You could try to find some place to hide, but you could not even get into the garbage dumpster with your hands tied as they are."
"yes" said Amy, "Could you imagine pussy being found by the police-bet he would spend a very interesting night in a holding pen at the station. But then pussy you could practice your blow job skills."
" and I am sure he would soon have something better than that dil-do being put up his rear."
The sissy realized all this was true. "please please I will do anything but please pull down my sweater"
"You better do some real begging " said Mistress Bri " and in a lisping sissy voice"
'pweeease pweasse pull down my svweater and cover me"
"What is it you want covered pussy"? asked Lady Amy
"my wee-wee" "NO" said Amy in a very firm voice " it is your widdle widdle useless sissy wee-wee.
"yes yes, my widdle widdle useless sissy wee-wee"
"What about it" asked Amy with a glint in her eye.
"pwease pwease pull down the svweater and cover my widdle widdle useless sissy wee-wee"
"hmm" Bri paused"hmm and what will you do for us pussy if we pull down your sweater. Will you be a perfect fluffer girl for our boyfriends tomorrow?
"yes" added Amy, "will you be a c-um dump and even toilet mouth for them"
Before pussy could speak, he saw a car turn into the alley way at the far end.He was know desperate.
"pwease pwease pull down my svweaer and cover my widdle widdle useless sissy wee-wee.i will be a fluffer and c-um dump for your boyfriends and toilet"
"Well what do you think" Bri asked as she turned toward Amy. Meanwhile the car at the end of the alley had stopped.
"Yes that probably is a good enough to get me to pull down the sweater, what about you?
Bri looked at pussy  " yea that sounds like a good exchange, your modesty for your mouth  tomorrow, but now we still have the punishment for your telling us no one notices you when I make you do sissy parades. Clearly you are very much noticed. "
"So pussy, here is what we are going to do" " Lady Amy and I are going to leave you here and go get table at one of the restaurants on D street. You are going to continue your parade, going out of the alley down C street around the corner and than back up D street passing us. As you pass us I will either give you a thumbs up which means you just have to walk to the end of the street, come around to this entrance, walk down the alley and stand by the dumpster. We will come get you shortly and take up back upstairs.
However in order to get a thumbs up I want to see how excited you are to see us.
"gee Bri how does the sissy do that given the thick sweater and Kali's teeth on his wee-wee" asked Amy with a grin-already knowing the humiliating answer.
"so Amy pussie will have to find some way to get himself excited. Maybe just by  thinking excited  thoughts, but if that doesn't work the sissy can hump  a tree or something. In high school we used to make our sorority pledges spread their legs and hump a pole at the local shopping center. It was quite a sight watching the pledge make a total spectacle of herself." Bri laughed.
"Oh I want to see that" said Amy.
"Ok,  so here it is pussy, you will continue walking around, f-k yourself constantly. But when you pass us you must have a noticeable tent in your sweater.  And I want you to wait until you turn up D street before doing your tree or pole humping. "
the sissy's face turned pale.
"and pussy, if either of us do not think you have a big enough we will raise our middle finger and just circle it around which means another lap for you around the block and more tree humping."
"wow Bri" said Amy, " if he gets a hardon to raise the tent those spikes are going to really dig in and hurt."
" yes,laughed Bri" a perfect sissy predicament." Either choose to humiliate yourself by walking around in a ridiculous sissy outift for who knows how long, or having to hump a tree or pole in public and then suffer the misery of the Kali's teeth spikes digging into that wee-wee and displaying his sweater covered hard on for all to see." The two women burst out laughing,
"oh oh" said Amy, "one more thing",  turning to the sissy, "as you walk by with your hardon, I want you to be twerking while moving that dil-do up and down against your rear."
"Before we pull that sweater down twerk for us pussy" said Bri.
pussy looked loss. "
Cmon pussy you know how to twerk, just jerk those hips back and forth" laughed Amy.
pussy slowly began to move his hips as told.
"No NO pussy that will not do. You will be parading around to midnite if that is what you do" said Amy.
Get those hips really moving--pull them back and then shove them forward like you mean it. Like you know your boyfriend is really given you a ride".
pussy increased his efforts and soon was doing a most obscene twerk. His wee-wee was moving with his hips,the bells were jingling and pussy could feel the horrible spikes even against his now limp dic-k.
"Ok that will be good" said Lady Amy. With that the women each took a side of the sweater and slowly pulled it down over the sissy's wee-wee and then almost over all of his balls, but Bri looked at Amy and motioned to stop leaving the bottom of pussy's balls hanging out.
"Mistress pwease pull my sweater down all the way" asked pussy.
"No  pussy, after all this is a punishment. You won't be arrested for a small part of your little balls hanging out but you sure will be self conscious" laughed Bri.
Ok Amy lets go get a table. pussy once we leave you can continue your walk around the block. We will see you in a few minutes.
"One second Bri" said Amy, as she kneeled down, untied pussy's sneaker laces and then retied them with the left lace of the right shoe tied to the right lace of the left shoe and right lace of the left shoe tied to the right lace of the right shoe.
She stood up " this way pussy you won't be tempted to walk too fast or try to take big steps. Which you need to guard against now that your sweater is already pulled slightly up showing your balls."
Bri could not stop laughing."its is going to take pussy twice as long to walk around the block like that"
"Sure is" laughed Amy looking at pussy.

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Re: A Sissy Session 11
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2016, 04:59:58 PM »
 pussie tried to take a step forward toward the alley way exit to the street. But with the tied sneaker laces the sissy almost fell face forward.
"small mincing sissy steps" said Lady Amy " or you will fall flat on your face pussie".
"See you in a few, or should I say quite a few" Mistress Bri said with a giggle. "and remember, a nice big tent, f...king yourself with that dil-do and twerking like Milly Cirus.
With that the two Mistresses turned and walked away leaving the miserable sissy alone in the alley way.
pussie took a deep breath, and realizing he had absolutely no choice but to do as ordered, he began taking very small little steps, out of the alley way and down the street to the corner. 
"Must be Christmas time" said a woman to her friend  as they walked by pussie, pointing to the bells hanging down from the sweater.
"Yes" said her friend, "Jingle Bells" and then noticing the the little bit of pussie's balls hanging out below the sweater and pointing them out to her friend " or should I say Jingle Balls"
The humiliated sissy just kept his head down and kept on taking minicing steps hoping the two women would just walk by. "Oh my, look what this guy is holding behind him" said one of the women. "This is just too funny for words.
"yea" said her friend as she turned, walked in front to pussie and took a few pictures with her phone, and then took a few more pictures of the sissy's rear end. "These will be great for Facebook".
The two women took off laughing as pussie just kept on walking. Around the corner down the street, where a a few more people looked at the sissy.Then round the next corner and to the next corner where he turned, now heading up the street to where Mistress Bri and Lady Amy were sitting.
pussie stopped, remembering that he had to have a tent. Yes he was excited, but at the same time, being miserably hot, itchy, and embarrassed his wee-wee was quite small. He did not want to have to walk around the block again, so he walked toward a tree at the end of block. Seeing very few people walking around  he quickly pushed the front of his body against the tree trunk and began rubbing himself against the tree.
"oh my gawd look at that guy" pussie heard someone say in a loud whisper. "like a dog in heat", he heard someone else say and then lots of laugher.
pussie just concentrated on getting hard. He soon felt the cruel spikes of the Kali's teeth digging into his wee-wee it began to get erect. After about 5 minutes he looked down and saw a little bump in the sweater.
Desperate to move on and humiliated the sissy stepped away from the tree  and continued walking up the street. He spotted Mistress Bri and Lady Amy sitting comfortably under at an outdoor table under an umbrella, talking with what appeared to be a waitress.
As pussie got within a few feet of the two women he began twerking, while at the same time rubbing the dil-do up and down against his rear end. The sissy was totally humiliated as he continued to walk, twerk and rub. He looked over to Mistress Bri and Lady Amy who were now laughing and pointing the sissy out to the waitress. pussie was waiting for Mistress Bri to give him a thumbs up so he could be finished with this horrid sissy parade. As the sissy got to the table Mistress Bri just her hand up as if to say stop. pussie stood right in front of the restaurant, tweaking and rubbing  while the two Mistresses chatted with the waitress, who also had a hugh grin on her face.
Mistress Bri pointed to the waitress, who held up her hand and with a big smile, twirled her middle finger around as Bri mouthed to the sissy- another lap pussie. And all three women broke out in laughter.
pussie was horrified and looked back and now all three women held up their middle fingers and circled them around.
pussie was again left with no choice and began mincing on down the street.
Twice more the now totally degraded sissy found himself standing in front of the cruel mistresses, with a tent in the sweater, twerking and rubbing and twice more they waited for a few minutes and then raised their middle fingers and sent the pussie off around the block again.
Finally on the fourth pass, Mistress Bri raised her thumb. pussie did not smile, but moved as quickly as he could with the tied shoe laces around corner, to the alley way entrance and down the alley way to right outside the garbage dumpster. The sissy could not get inside the dumpster as his hands were tied, so he just moved back and tried to stay out of sight.
Within a few minutes he heard Mistress Bri and Lady Amy walking up to him.
"Well pussie, you sure entertained everyone at the restaurant" laughed Mistress Bri. "There are a number of people who wanted to see you dance longer", giggled Lady Amy. "Not to mention do some other things"
"yes our waitress wanted to know if we rented you out for parties" said Mistress Bri, "I told her I would think about it!"
"pussie are you frustrated having had to hump the tree but get no relief" asked Mistress Bri.
"I am sure he is" said Lady Amy not letting the sissy say a word.
"So  I think pussie has earned some relief" said Bri, "don't you Amy"
  So you are going to give him a reward" asked Amy with a giggle.
"Sort of" said Bri. "Follow us pussie".
Bri walked around to the door the dumpster. "Turn around pussie".
Bri untied the sissy hands."Put your hands in front of you pussie".
pussie did as told, having no idea what Mistress Bri intended to do.
Amy grabbed the bottom of pussie's wooly sweater and yanked it up exposing the sissy's shaved wee-wee and balls.
"oh no no" pleaded pussie.
"Did we say you could speak? asked Mistress Bri. With that she took the dil-do and shoved it into the sissy's pink wet look lipstick covered lips. "suc-k on this and don't say a word."
Mistress Bri took the rope that she had used to bind the pussie's hands behind him. 'pussie put those wooly mitten hands around that pathetic wee-wee and grab it really tight."
pussie grabbed the shaft of his wee-wee with the wooly mittens, being careful not to push on the spiked Kali's teeth at the base of his wee-wee.
Mistress Bri took the rope and tied it tightly around his hands so that the sissy could not remove his hands from grasping his c..k.She pushed the bound sissy into the middle of the smelly garbage dumpster, leaving the sweater pulled up so pussie's mitten bound wee-wee was totally exposed. She yanked the dil-do out of his mouth and put it in her purse.
"Ok pussie, Lady Amy and I are going up to the studio and we will come out on the balcony. Once we are comfortably settled on the balcony you are going to give us a sissy jerk-off show, rubbing your little thing with those itchy woolly mittens. You will have 10 minutes to make sissy dribbles for our amusement.
If you do not make dribbles in 10 minutes we are going to leave and leave you here just as you are.
If you do manage to make dribbles the dribbles are to go right on the ground in front of you. Then you will get down on all fours like a dog and lick every bit of those dribbles up"

"oh Bri what about those nasty spikes" asked Amy in a innocent voice. " They are going to really hurt if pussie gets excited enough to c..m."
"Well he can choose to leave here with everything exposed, hands tied, and no money if the spikes are that bad" said Bri.
"Well as they say, a sissy has to take some pain sometimes" giggled Amy.
"yea I want to see the ground around you licked perfectly clean " laughed Bri as she surveyed the dirty floor with garbage stains and even some mashed banana right in front of the sissy.
The two women walked out of the dumpster, closing the door behind them.

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Re: A Sissy Session 12
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2016, 11:36:50 AM »
Lady Amy cracked the dumpster door just wide enough to stick her head in " oh pussie I want to see you twerk as you play with yourself- thats right I want you to twerk and jerk for us. And I am going video your show with my phone so you better do a good job or else sissy." With that Lady Amy closed the dumpster door. pussie then heard the outside door bolt being slid into place.

oh no, though the sissy, hearing the bolt being closed. This was no longer the least bit exciting for pussie. Here he was totally exposed with his wee-wee, locked in spiked chastity, wearing a horribly hot itchy thick icelandic wool and mohair turtleneck sweater, woolly leg warmers with thick coarse wool mittens tied tightly around his wee-wee. How could he possibly explain this if someone were to come to the dumpster to drop off trash. Not to mention the horrid smell Why did he allow himself to be put into this type of situation, he asked himself. If Mistress Bri truly enjoyed making him miserable, she had succeeded.

Meanwhile Bri and Amy had walked upstairs to the studio, poured themselves another glass of wine, and had were now comfortably seated on the balcony overlooking the dumpster. Bri had turned on an outdoor fan which kept the balcony very comfortable, even though it was getting even more humid and hot as the afternoon wore on.

"ok pussie" Mistress Bri said as she and Lady Amy looked down on the miserable sissy," you have ten minutes to c-um. If you fail, then Lady Amy and I are going to go and leave you just as you are, hands tied, sweater up, and the dumpster door locked. So you better start f--king that those mittens."
"And remember pussie, twerk and jerk, twerk and jerk"  Lady Amy said with a giggle.
"And keep your eyes looking down pussie. If I see you so much as glance up to us, we are gone" said Mistress Bri.

pussie quickly looked to the ground. The sissy wanted to get this over as quickly as possible. He began to move his hips forward and backward while pushing his wee-wee against the woolen mittens. The sissy humped and twerked, but without any real effort, just hoping he would get erect and c-um. But being this was no longer exciting or fun, all he felt was the coarse wool rubbing his shaft.

"pussie if we don't see some real sexy twerking on your part, we are out of here" Lady Amy said in a harsh voice. "You are here to entertain and amuse use. nothing more, and I,for one, am not being entertained by you. I want to hear those bells jingle."

The sissy, having no choice, began really moving his hips - he felt ridiculous standing in the dumpster twerking while totally exposed. The bells hanging down from his balls began to tinkle as did the bells on his earrings. He realized that if anyone walked by in the alley way they could hear the bells.

pussie hated himself for  what he was now doing, but nevertheless, the constant rubbing of the wool against his wee-wee, along with his own craving of submission and humiliation began to have its effect. He had been humiliated all afternoon, he had been made to tease himself to an erection by humping a tree a number of times, but with no relief. Not surprisingly, pussie began to feel his wee-wee getting excited.

"Five minutes pussie" said Mistress Bri to the now hard twerking sissy " five minutes to spurt or you can stay in the dumpster all night for all I care".
Amy leaned over and whispered to Bri,"but it has only been three minutes since he started"
"I know that but pussie does not and it does not matter, if I say there are five minutes left then that is the time left"
Amy just laughed " You are so cruel" ha ha ha.

Meanwhile pussie became even more frantic. He knew Mistress Bri was not a mistress who just issued threats to tease a slave. She would leave without a moment's hesitation if he did not c-um in the next 5 minutes. So he humped the mittens even harder, trying to get himself off, no matter how humiliated he was now feeling.
"Wow, pussie must really love that woolly pussy." said Amy. "That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. "
"Well a sissy is a sissy" said Bri.

All of a sudden pussie gasped, "owww" he screamed as his wee-wee got harder and the cruel spikes began digging into the expanding shaft." He stopped twerking and humping.

" pussie, pussie, what is the problem" asked Mistress Bri in a most innocent voice, as if she did not know.
"Must be those spikes" said Lady Amy. "
"poor poor pussie" replied Mistress Bri " but a sissy must pay the price for being allowed relief. As they say, no pain no gain. Two minutes left pussie, thats it."

The miserable sissy grabbed his wee-wee with his mitten hands and began rubbing harder. He bent over slightly as the spikes continued to dig into his shaft but both his desperate need for relief and the threat of being left in the dumpster were incentive enough for him to get through the pain.

"twerk you pathetic sissy, twerk and jerk" said Lady Amy,laughing so  hard at the twerking sissy below that she spilled some of wine.

pussie began twerking again as he rubbed his now very sore but frustrated wee-wee. He could feel the c-um rising. He grabbed his wee-wee, rubbing it as hard as he could even has the spikes continued to dig into him. Finally the c-um began shooting out and failing on the dirty dumpster floor in front of him,
"oh my look at those dribbles" laughed Mistress Bri. "keep on jerking pussie, we want every last drop out of you"
"geez not very much but then again pussie is only a sissy" said Lady Amy. "No wonder the only way he can get relief is to play with himself."

As the two Mistresses continued to jeer and taunt the sissy, pussie kept on stroking until he was finished. The momentary pleasure was quickly replaced with a desire to stop, stop rubbing himself, stop being a sissy, get out of his horribly uncomfortable sissy outfit, get out of the dumpster, and get home, away from all this.
But he his hands were still tied around his now very sore coc-k, he was still dressed in his sissy outfit, and the dumpster door was still bolted on the outside.

Mistress Bri waiting about a minute, giggling and laughing."Ok pussie time to clean up your mess. Get down on your knees and start licking up the floor. And I want every last dropped licked up"
"What a lovely snack for a sissy" said Lady Amy" "dribbles and dumpster dirt."

pussie hesitated but realizing again he had no choice, he slowly got down on his knees,  leaned forward until his mouth touched the dirty floor of the dumpster, stuck out his tongue and began licking up his dribbles. He had been made to lick up his own c-um before, something he hated to do. Mistress Bri knew how much he disliked doing this which was why she made him do it. It amused her to no end to see pussie on his knees, licking the floor while knowing that  the sissy derived no pleasure what so ever.

"Come on, pussie, like the good doggie slave you are, nice long licks" said Mistress Bri.
"Yes treat this as practice for when you fluffer and clean up our boyfriends" laughed Lady Amy.

pussie kept his nose to the ground and continued to lick up his c-um. Finally he thought he had it all and lifted his head.
"do you think you are done pussie?' asked Mistress Bri,"I  see some more about a foot to the right, get down and lick your way there."
pussie put his head down and licked as ordered but all he got was dirt and dust.
"No no" said Lady Amy, " it is a foot to your left pussie".
pussie had no choice but to turn and go the other way licking the ground, and again no c-um, just dirt and dust from the floor.
"There is more back the other way" said Mistress Bri. The women laughed as the poor sissy licked the floor going first one way and then the other.

"You know Amy that dumpster floor is really a mess. I think I will have pussie come over this weekend and spend a few hours licking up the entire dumpster." said Bri.
"What a great idea Bri", responded Amy. " I am sure the other building residents will appreciate your thoughtfulness. Why not do it Sunday morning when we were planning to have some friends meet us here for brunch. I am sure everyone will just love to watch pussie crawl around licking up dirt and garbage while we enjoy ourselves."
"Love it ,just love it" said Bri. "and you said I am cruel" ha ha ha.

"OK pussie we are going to come down and let you out of the dumpster but until we get there you are to keep licking the floor all around like the doggie you are. I want it spit clean" said Mistress Bri.

With that the two mistresses got up and went inside the studio. pussie continued to lick the floor. About five minutes later he heard the building door open and then the bolt slide back.
"ok pussie get up' said Mistress Bri. She walked over and pulled his sweater down, leaving his hands tied around his now shriveled coc-k.
"Back upstairs to the studio pussie, so we can get you ready to go home" said Mistress Bri.
pussie, now totally spent, breathed a sigh of relief. But maybe that sigh was premature.

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Re: A Sissy Session 13
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 03:56:21 PM »
 pussie followed Mistress Bri and Lady Amy into the back hallway and up the stairs.
"pussie, as soon as you get into the studio I want you on all fours" said Mistress Bri looking back at the sissy behind her.
 Bri unlocked her door and the two women walked inside. pussie walked in and dropped onto all fours as ordered.
"I am sure you are thirsty pussie so open your mouth wide" Mistress Bri said while starring down at the sissy. She then spit into the sissy's mouth. Lady Amy grinned ,leaned over and added her spittle to the sissy's mouth.
 "ok that is enough for the sissy" said Mistress  Bri. "Stand up pussie"
pussie did as told. Mistress Bri then untied his hands.  She also untied the twine with the bells, and took off the Kali's teeth chastity device. "Bet that feels good pussie"
"oh yes yes Mistress Bri, thank you" gushed the sissy, so relieved to finally be unbound and have his coc-k free from the cruel biting spiked teeth of the chastity device.
"take off your shoes and go stand by the cross in the corner" said Mistress Bri.
 "Face me pussie and put your arms above your head"
Amy would you please cuff pussie's left wrist to the cross while I cuff the right one"
Gladly Bri" said Amy with a smile.
"And do the same with his left ankle".
When done the sissy was cuffed spread eagle to the standing cross, unable to move either his arms or legs.
"I need to take a pee and get your shorts, pussie, so just stay as you are" said Mistress Bri as if the bound sissy had a choice.
Bri walked into the bathroom but left the door open. pussie could not see her, but he could hear her pee tinkle into the toilet. Then he heard Lady Amy say she also needed to take a piss. Again pussie heard her peeing but he did not hear either Mistress Bri or Lady Amy flush the toilet.
"Now where areyour shorts" Mistress Bri asked. "oh thats right you put them in your backpack".
Bri took out the shorts and grabbed a pair of scissors. pussie was puzzled as was Lady Amy.
But as pussie watched in horror, Bri cut out the entire zipper area leaving the front of the shorts wide open.
"What are you doing"blurted out pussie.
"Did either Lady Amy or I give you permission to speak pussie" asked Mistress Bri.
"No we did not,and now I need to make sure you understand what it means not to speak without permission. With that Bri took the dil-do that pussie had used to rub against his rear end as he paraded around the block, tied a piece of cord around the base, put on a pair of plastic gloves, walked slowly into the bathroom, and proceeded to dunk the dil-do into the pissed filled toilet. When she was satisfied that the dil-do was thoroughly covered  with pee, using the cord she pulled the dil-do out of the toilet. Holding it at the base, she walked back to the spread eagle bound sissy.
"So you want to open your mouth, well open it wide pussie" Mistress Bri said in a stern voice.
pussie shook his head no. He has long since past being excited by his humiliation and could not stomach the thought of having the pee covered dil-do shoved in his mouth.
All of sudden Lady Amy grabbed the sissy's balls,squeezed and yank them hard. pussie could not stop himself from opening his mouth to protest, and as he did Bri shoved the pee soaked dil-do deep into the sissy's open mouth. She quickly tied the cord around his head so he could not spit the offending intruder out of his mouth.
"Two birds with one stone" laughed Mistress Bri." this will keep pussie quiet and let him have some more practice fluffing time for tomorrow nite".
"Not to mention getting him use to the taste of pee since he also agreed to be the toilet for our boyfriend and us."
"Oh yes I forgot that promise" said Mistress Bri with a wicked grin.
Bri than held up the shorts. "You know Amy I think these shorts look a bit dirty. They could use a bit of a rinse don't you agree"?
"Absolutely" said Amy, taking the shorts from Bri and walking toward the bathroom,where there was a stacked washer/dryer unit. But she had no intention of putting the shorts in the washer. Instead she took the toilet bowl plunger, put the shorts across the bottom part and dropped the shorts into the pee filled toilet bowl. Using the plunger she swished the shorts around to make sure that every inch was cover in pee, and that the shorts would be soaked in pee.
pussie did not know what to think-would Mistress Bri and Lady Amy really make him leave in shorts soaked in pee? No way he thought to himself.
"Ok while your shorts are being rinsed out, I need to get you ready so you can leave here" Mistress Bri said to the sissy.

pussie looked on in horror as Mistress Bri went to her closet and came back with one of the most dreaded punishment toys she had- well most dreaded by pussie.
Lady Amy just laughed as she saw what Bri was holding. She leaned over and whispered into pussie's ear " oh I guess it is time for the toilet bowl brush".
pussie shuddered. He desperately wanted to protest but could not say a word with the dil-do in his mouth.
This was an old fashion  toilet bowl brush, long wooden handle with a hole just below the top of the handle, coarse stiff bristles in an elongated U shape attached to the bottom of the handle. The bristles curved in slightly and there was an opening in the middle.
Bri pulled pussie's big wool sweater up to his waist. She took some coarse twine, cut a length, double it , threading it threw the hole at the top of the handle, and then tying the twine around pussie's waist so that the toilet bowl brush hung down his front with the bristle part just brushing his wee-wee. The brush part curved under his wee-wee and between his spread legs.
Bri then took a second piece of the coarse twine and tied it very tighly around the head of the wee-wee. She also took another piece of longer twine and tied that to the bottom of the brush.

pussie was squirming because he knew what was coming. He hated the toilet bowl brush because the bristles felt even worse then the Kali's teeth against his wee-wee. Whether he was hard or soft, the bristles would rub and irritate his shaft with every movement he made.And the irritation and soreness just got worse with each movement.

"Amy do you want to do the honors" asked Mistress Bri as she threaded the twine tied around pussie's wee--wee through the opening in the bristles " just take this cord and yank on it pulling pussie's thing through the brush opening.
"For sure"laughed Amy. She grabbed the cord and began yanking on it.The head of pussie's wee-wee began to squeeze through the brush.'Gee it looks like a bristled cun-t" said Amy with a smile. The wee-wee started to slide through when Bri said" hold on Amy, I think we should be nice to pussie and put some lubrication on his wee-wee so that it will slide through easily".
Bri opened a draw and pulled out her tube of - thats right -capsacin! Amy broke out in hysterical laughter. "Oh Mistress Bri how thoughtful of you. Isn't your Mistress thoughful?" Amy asked the didlo gagged sissy whose eyes had grown wide in horror.
Bri slipped another pair of plastic gloves, pulled the wee-wee back out of the bristle toilet bowl brush and began rubbing copious amounts of the jalapeno based cream into the sissy's coc-k and balls. Then for good measure she walked behind the bound sissy, put some capsacin on her index finger and shoved the finger deep into the sissy's a hole.
Before the cream started burning, Amy grabbed the cord tied around pussie's wee-wee, rethreaded it through the opening in the bristle brushes and yanked the cord pulling the wee-wee all the way through the opening and pushing the bristles as far back as possible so that they were crushing the sissy's balls.
Bri then took hold of the twine tied to the bottom of the brush and pulled that cord through pussie's legs, up his rear crack and tied it cord going around his waist. She pulled the cord as hard as she could so that the brush bristles were pulled up between the sissy's legs.
pussie began squirming and humping his hips to try to get relief from the now burning feeling on his wee-wee, between his legs and up his rear end.
"pussie is doing her  capsacin dance for us" giggled Amy.
Bri grabbed the twine with the bells and tied it around the bottom of the brush. "I just love the sound of those bells ringing" she said with a wicked glean in her eye.
"You know Amy, I think pussie could use some makeup before he leaves here. His face seems so red, so we need something to give him a paler color".
"You are right Bri and I have just the way to do that" said Amy as she,put on plastic gloves and grabbed hold of a vibrator.
Amy turned the vibrator on and began rubbing it on the tip of pussie's wee-wee and then along the shaft.  Despite the fact that the sissy had just c-um 30 minutes ago and that his wee-wee was burning up from the capsacin, it soon began to grow.
Oh my that must hurt" laughed Bri as she watched the bound, gagged sissy begin to get an erection. The sissy squirmed in a mixture of excitement and intense pain. Within a few minutes pre-c-um formed and then pussie began spurting the white milky stuff. Amy put her glove covered hands under pussie's wee-wee to catch every drop.

When he was finally done, Amy ," now to do pussie's make-up". She first untied the dil-do and pulled it out of pussie's mouth.
"I do not want to hear a word from you " said Mistress Bri glaring at the sissy.
Amy dipped her finger into the pool of c-um in her glove and spread around pussy's pink lipstick lips. She put enough on that the sissy's lips were completely covered in c-um. Then she took the rest of the c-um and smeared over pussie's cheeks so that his face was now c-um covered.
"ok lets let that dry" said Amy.
In the meantime, Bri had uncuffed pussie's hands and ankles from the cross."Go stand by the toilet pussie" said Bri.
pussie, still burning from the capsacin, began walking to the toilet. With each step he felt the brush bristles rubbing against his wee-wee, inner thighs and between his legs, each step causing more irritation.
When he got to the toilet he look in and saw his shorts totally submerged in the still pee filled bowl.
Mistress Bri handed pussie the thick woolen mittens. "Put these on now" said Bri, "and then I want your hands behind your back.
The sissy did as told. Mistress Bri first tied his sweater covered elbows together and then tied his mitten hands together. Then she took another piece of rope, tied it to the rope binding his hands, pulled in up until his bound hands were in the middle of his back and tied that piece of rope to the rope around his elbows. pussie's hands were now totally useless to him, tightly bound to his bound elbows.
'Look how that accentuates his boobs" said Amy. "They really are pressing against the sweater, can't miss those boobs from 30 feet away".
Taking the toilet plunger, Mistress Bri fished the pee soaked shorts out of the toilet and held them over the toilet to let the excess pee drip off. "it ok with me if you do not want them, pussie, you can leave with just the sweater and tights on, but no promise as to how far down Lady Amy and I will pull down your sweater
"If he does not want shorts then I would guess pussie wants to show off his wire pussie and wee-wee, so I think the sweater should only be pulled down as far as his waist, and maybe the wooly tights should be pulled down in the rear to show off his cute rear end"said Amy.
"I agree Lady Amy. So pussie it is your choice, pee soaked shorts or short waist ed sweater and pulled down tights".
pussie opened his mouth to protest but one look at Mistress Bri reminded him that doing so would be met with even more punishment.
The sissy lifted his leg to let Mistress Bri slide the shorts up his leg, and then lifted the other leg. Mistress Bri pulled the shorts up to his waist and button them closed. With no zipper, the wee-wee surronded toilet bowl brush poked out of the front of the shorts. Amy fiddled with the brush until it rested totally outside the shorts.
"How do those shorts feel pussie?" asked Mistress Bri."You can tell us"
They feel wet and damp and yucky," said the miserable sissy.
"I hate wearing wet wool" said Amy " you know like when a you are wearing a sweater and it gets wet in the rain or snow. I bet those woolly tights are getting really wet and even more hot and miserable to wear."
"Not to mention itchy" said Mistress Bri.
Lady Amy looked the sissy over. "You know Mistress Bri something is still missing."
"What is that" asked Bri, honestly not knowing what her friend was thinking.
"One second" Amy said as she went to the closet where Bri kept her sissy clothing.
Amy came back with a pair of shinning pink patent leather shoes with a 4" platform heel.
She bent down and slipped the shoes onto pussie's feet. Bri clapped her hands ."oh I can go you one better Lady Amy." With that she got a small piece of 6" chain, which she threaded through the straps on each of the 4" heels and then locked together between pussie's legs.
Then she carefully adjusted the hem of the sweater so that it was pulled down just below the tip of pussie's wee-wee, with a small part of the bristle brush showing between the sissy's legs.
"Again I am thinking of you pussie.The heels and short chain will force you to take small mincing steps and you need to do that to keep the sweater from rising and exposing your wee-wee. Though I doubt anyone would even notice the little thing if it were exposed."
pussie just hung his head. All he wanted was to get out of there, maybe call a cab, or at worse get on metro and get home. But then he realized his hands were tied, how could he get to his phone or wallet?
While pussie was thinking, Bri grabbed the backpack.
"Mistress Bri, how does pussie get home from here" asked Lady Amy.
"I guess walks to Metro and takes Metro or maybe a cab- I am not sure."
But isn't his phone and wallet in his backpack. And you have tied his hands so tightly.
Bri just grinned.
'pussie how far do you live from here? asked Mistress Bri.
"About 8 miles or so" said the sissy.
"And how long would it take you to walk home"
"Oh gee Mistress Bri, probably 4 hours or maybe more.
"Yes I would think more given you would only be able to take mincing sissy steps".
Bri opened the backpack , fished around and found pussie's house keys.
"Are these your house keys pussie?"
"Yes they are Mistress Bri.
"Lady Amy please hold these for me" Bri said, giving Amy the keys.
Then she opened a drawer and pulled out a tube.
"This is superglue pussie"  said Mistress Bri as she began to spread the glue to the inside of the backpack flap. Soon the entire flap was covered and Bri pushed the flap against the backpack until it was glued shut.
Mistress Bri strapped the backpack onto the shocked sissy.
"So now lets see where you are pussie. You are wearing a well stuffed bra under a thick hot wooly icelandic mohair pink/purple sweater with a 10" extra thick turtleneck and the sweater just barely covers your wee-wee. You have on red heavy wool leggings, pink 4" heels that are chained together, thick woolen mittens, a toilet bowl brush tied around your pathetic little wee-wee with bells hanging down that will ring with every little step you take. You have c-um  covered lips and now dryed c-um on your face, pen-is earrings that also ring. You have a backpack with your wallet which has been superglued shut so that the only way to open it is to cut it open, and hour hands are tied up to your elbows which are also tied together."
"And I have your house keys" said Lady Amy.
"So pussie I don't see how you can take Metro or call a cab" said Mistress Bri. "No I am afraid you are going to have a nice long walk home. I just checked and it is 85" out side with 90% humidity- perfect weather for a long slow 4 to 5 hour walk in hot thick itchy wool.
"But Mistress Bri how will pussie get into his house with his hands tied" asked Lady Amy with a mischievous grin"
"hmm I have an idea"said Mistress Bri. She took the key chain, ran a small piece of rope through the key chain ring, then she lifted the sweater, grabbed the toilet bowl brush and pulled it until she could get to pussie's wee-wee.Then she tied the rope around the wee-wee so that the keys hung down." "Now when pussie gets home, all he has to do is ask a neighbor or passerby to get his key for him.
"Oh Bri I would love to watch as the sissy walks or should I say minces up to someone and asks them to pull up his sweater and untie the keys around his toilet bowl brush covered wee-wee, which I am guessing will be bright red and so very very sore by then.
"Yep, said Mistress Bri, "it certainly suc-ks to be pussie right now!
Mistress Bri pushed the sissy to her door."And remember pussie we want you in the dumpster by 6 pm tomorrow ready to serve as our fluffer and toilet. I will email you with what we want you to wear but be assured it will be hot, itchy and oh so humiliating. And Saturday plan to spend the entire day on all fours licking the dumpster floor.
"now go".!!

The end.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender