Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Little Amy, by Amy Lynn  (Read 10278 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Little Amy, by Amy Lynn
« on: March 19, 2016, 08:36:24 PM »
Reposted from our archives by request

Little Amy, by Amy Lynn Jul 12, 2000

The house is in turmoil. Janice, my cousin is getting married in a couple of weeks.
She, like everyone else in the family except me, is a very tall, skinny, blond. I'm real small, long blond hair, (NOTE: Need to get it cut now that it's summer), but as my sister says, "puny for 8 years old, you look like a three year old". Truth told, the three-year old next door is taller than I am. I hate it when my sister tells me to go play with her instead of going to watch her play baseball.

I guess that most men would say that Janice is beautiful. I know they stare at my Mommy (Susan A. Weathers) wherever we go. Sometimes it's funny how men trip all over themselves when Mommy, Aunt Jackie, or Janice is around. I think Mommy almost caused an auto accident last week when she dropped a bag of groceries in the driveway and bent at the knees to pick it up. Mr. Martin from across the street was driving by and almost hit the big oak tree when he missed his driveway.
It's going to be a big wedding and everyone we know will be there. Mommy and Aunt Jackie are in the family room sewing the weding dress and the flower girl dress. Janice is standing on a chair getting the hem adjusted. The big wraparound windows are open to let in all the light possible so that Mommy can see well.

Christen is just leaving. I'm in my bedroom getting dressed. Sorry, I don't know where the dog is. He's mad at me for tapping his tail to his tongue last week. Hay, give me some credit. It's not easy to get the tape to stick to a wet tongue.
Christen, where are you going? I need you to stay here sweetheart. You're next. We have to fit you for your dress.
Mother! You know I like to be called Chris. Today is the finals. I have to go, you know that. The team needs me.
Christen, sorry, Chris! Your Cousin needs you. Aunt Jackie and I can't stay here all day waiting for you to get back from a baseball game. We all have plans for shopping and dinner tonight.

Well, I won't be there. I'm staying at Jimmy's tonight. We're going over strategy for tomorrows game. Besides MOM, I'm the best player they got, all the guys say so. With out me they don't have a chance. You know I got to go. Anyway, I don't want to ware a dress. I don't own one and I don't intend to ware one. Buy! She slammed the door on the way out.
Not fare. If I slammed the door I'd be in major trouble again! Grounded for sure. I'm grounded now. I've been stuck in my room sense I set fire to the back yard last Friday.

Janice started crying. That's just great. Where are we going to find another flower girl at this late date, and fit the dress too? Chris would rather be the ring bearer. You think she will ever get out of the "TOM BOY" stage?!
Mommy sat down sadly. I don't know what to do. I have a daughter that looks, acts, and wants to be a boy, and a son that looks more like a girl than his sister, but is definitely all boy!
Grammy is just walking in after hearing the door slam.

Well, you've been trying to find a way to punish that grandson of mine for setting that fire. The fire department, the police department, and the mayor want to know what your going to do to stop your sons rain of terror. I think he'd make a great flower girl, and a little petticoat punishment would do him wonders.

Janice smiles, thinking back on some of the things I pulled on her over this last year.

Cutting the threads in the elastic of her panties. They broke about halfway through her date. She had to constantly pull her panties up, or take them off. Must have been a great seen. Wish I could have been there. Tapping a sign to fer back saying "I Free, Need Practice". Grammy caught that one before she got outside, darn. Gluing her ourse closed so she could not get to her makeup and tampons on her prom date. Painting a sign on the bottom of her shoe the day of finals, "I'm cheating". Man was she mad.

Janice turned to Mommy and said,you know Aunt Susan, I think Johnny would make a great flower girl, if you think you can control him. I don't want my wedding ruined by one of his schemes. He's probably up stairs thinking of some diabolical thing to do to me right now.

Actually, I was thinking up a way to get out of being grounded to my room. I had already thought up a way to ruin the wedding. I teased Chris enough that she would never be the flower girl.

You know Susan, said Aunt Jackie, we have plenty of material to make him two dresses. We just need to shop for the undies, shoes, and accessories. This could work, if we can find a way to control him.
I bet you sister (Aunt Karen) can come up with a way to control him, said Grammy.

Aunt Karen is a child shrink, and she hates men and boys with a passion. She went through three husbands, and it's said that all of them left in total fear, giving her everything just to get away. Every time she comes over I hide. She is always telling Mommy that she can fix her nephew in just a mater of hours. Don't want to find out what that means. She has two daughters, both younger than I am, five and seven, and both bigger and stronger than me. I think she taught them to hate men also. Those two are my worst fears, but I'll never let them or Mommy know. That would be a bad thing.

I'm especially proud of this. I got them with a great joke last year. Whenever they come over they come straight up stairs looking for me. Hide and seek they call it. I say it's more like hide and live. They never knock. I got them with a big plastic bucket of water over my door. The water was died red. Made their blue and green dresses a horrible color. Wouldn't come out in the laundry, just made things worse. Of course, I found out about what happened latter, as I'm not stupid enought to wait around and watch. I've managed to avoid them every sense.
Lets find out, Mommy got up and dialed Aunt Karen's number.

Hello?
Hi Karen.
Oh, Hi Susan. What's up?

Need your help with my son, he needs to be punished and we need control over him.
Great! About time you came around! Be right there! Slam!
Well, siad Mommy, I guess Aunt Karen is on her way over, she seemed very enthusiastic about helping.
Thought she would be, said Grammy. You need to hold her back a little or we may loose your son entirely. Remember what he did to her on Christmas Eve?

Actually, that wasn't my fault. I know better than to mess with Aunt Karen. That was meant for her two girls, Lisa and Laura. I had set up for the two to be looking for me. I had made it so they would see a bit of my shirt and grab it. The shirt was tied to a flat sheet of plastic on the roof. The plastic was covered in garbage. It had a pretty disgusting odor by the time they showed up. Well, to make a long story short, Lisa and Laura went out front to find me and Aunt Karen went against all norms and looked for me out back. It took a lot of scrubbing to get that smell out of her hair. She has been wanting to give me a bath every sense.

It did not take Aunt Karen long to get there and she brought Lisa and Laura. I could see them pull up from my window. I was stuck. No sense barricading myself in as they can push right through anything I could lift to put in front of the door.
Then it struck me. Maby Mommy is asking them to postpone their vacation to Disney World. I may have ruined there vacation because one would have to stay back and be the flower girl.

I was laughing when they burst in.

PART 2

When they burst into my room I was laughing.

Both just starred at me for the longest time. That just made me laugh harder. They looked around, worried that I had laid a trap.

Lisa was the first to recover. Why are you laughing!?

It was I that made Chris refuse to put a dress on for the wedding. Now one of you has to be the flower girl and your vacation is ruined. Pointing my finger teasingly I said; I ruined your vacation, I ruined your vacation.

Both girls just started smiling, the they broke into hysterical fits of laughter. This put a stop to my mirth as something was wrong. I started to inch toward the window, but Laura was faster and blocked my way. I may be small but I would have jumped from the second story window. If you could have seen the way they were laughing you would have too.

Mom sent us up here to keep you company while she talks to Aunt Susan. You Mom called ours to get help making you mind her. Were not here to be flower girls said Lisa.

No, she has someone else in mind for that. Thank you for telling us, that gives us even more reason to punish you, doesn't it!
The look on my face must have reflected the total shock I was in. How could Mommy have done this to me. She knows that Aunt Karen will kill me if she gets the chance. Then it hit me.

Your lying, my Mommy would never do that to me.

They just laughed that much harder. Then they grabed for me. Lisa had the front and Laura was at the window, so Laura took me from behind and Lisa took my legs. Lisa sat down on the bed and pulled me over her lap while holding my hands behind my back. Laura undid my pants and took them off. I was trying to get away but they are much stronger than I am, and my efforts were useless. I was over Lisa's lap, naked from the waste down when I felt the first hit.

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Lisa was spanking me hard. In no time I was crying and begging for her to stop. Laura did not like the noise I made so she stuffed a sock in my mouth and tied it in place with my belt. I thought Lisa would never stop.

Smack! Smack! What a whimp.
Smack! Smack! Ruined our dresses.
Smack! Smack! Trapped us in the basement for hours.
Smack! Smack! Prank calls.

The list went on and on. Most of it I didn't do. I never made prank calls. That was Chris and her friends.
Finally she quit. I was reduced to sobs. I couldn't even cry anymore. It's not fair, I never did anything that would harm anyone, I never drew blood. My backend felt like it had no skin left. I had to be bleeding. Laura pulled me up, I couldn't stand so she held me up. Lisa got up, and Laura sat down. She put me across her lap. I tried to scream but the sock muffled it.
My turn, said Laura.

Smack! Smack! Smack!
It's strange the stages I went through with this very hard spanking.
A. Fear.
B. Indignation.
C. Fear.
D. Fear.
E. Pain.
F. Crying, begging, do anything to get it to stop.
G. Fear.
H. Mad, indignation, hate.
I. Pain, fear.
J. Resignation.
K. PAIN.
L. Mental pain.
M. Submission.
N. Needing to go pee.

I realized I had to go pee. I tried to hold it and I tried to tell them. Even with out the sock in my mouth I don't think I could have made a coherent word. Between the sobs, screams, crying, and trying to get enough air, my mouth would not work. The spanking seemed to go on forever and finally I could not hold it any longer. When Laura felt a warm, wet, sensation on her leg she quickly pushed me off her lap. OH YUK! You little sissy. You can't even control your bladder. What a wimp. Your really going to get it now. Lisa, watch him.

Lisa grabbed my hair, and pulled me over to a corner. My hair is about two inchs below my shoulders. I keep it in a mans tail tied low at the back of the neck. Easy to get ahold of (NOTE: Get a haircut!). She told me not to move and I did as she said except the sniffling that caused my entire body to shake.

You had better stop that noise said Lisa, or we will start all over.

I would have gotten to my knees to beg if I could have made my legs work.

Lisa must have noticed the look in my eyes and she asked, you've never been spanked before have you?

I shook my head no.
She smiled and said, get use to it!

Laura's dress had ridden up during the spanking so it did not get wet, but her sock was soaked and her shoe was a mess. She took them off and went into the bathroom that I share with my sister.

While she was in there, Lias loosened the belt enought to allow my sock to come out. I thought I had gotten a reprieve. Lisa reached over and picked up the sock Laura had just taken off. She held it up, it was dripping wet. She pulled my hair and said, OPEN UP!

I had no choice, and she stuffed the wet sock in my mouth, saying, don't bite down. She covered my mouth with my sock and used the belt to tie them in place. Then she pushed up on my chin until I had to swallow.
Your in for it now said Lisa.

When Laura came back out she was drying her leg. She had this evil grin and said, my what a baby you are.
Lisa, guess what I found?
What's that Sis?

Laura reached back into the bathroom and pulled out a box.

I knew exactly what it was and I tried to get up and run, but my legs would not work and Lias had her hand in my hair still.
Some of the things in the bathroom were my sisters. Chris use to have a bed wetting problem a year ago. Mom kept diapers, plastic pants, and frilly baby panties in a box in the bathroom to remind her not to wet, and to remind me not to make her wet. Yes, I use to run water at night and sometimes put her hand in warm water. These things kept her in diapers years longer than she should have been. I had to stop when Mommy caught me one night, and informed me that I could be placed back into diapers also.

Laura said, I have an idea.

PART 3

Lisa, I have an Idea said Laura.

I tried to squirm away, but Lisa twisted her hand in my hair, using my hair to pull my head painfully back so that I was looking up at her. Stop trying to move away, I swear your worst than a little girl I baby-sit. What do you think we should do next Sis?
Well, I think that he is really just a little baby in disguise. He cries like a little baby, and he wets like a little brat. He figets like a little baby. I think we should take away his disguise and make him look like he acts.

Lisa though about that for all of two seconds before agreeing but adding, lets talk. You stay put LITTLE BABY! If you move LITTLE BABY!, I'll put you over my knees again, understand?

I shook my head yes. Lisa let go of my hair and walked over to Laura. They talked and laughed. Every few seconds they looked at me to ensure that I had not moved. Finally, with a motherly smile that was both nice and knid they started toward me. This was a major change and I knew that I was in deep trouble. I found my legs and tried to scramble under the bed, but Lisa caught my arm and pulled me out saying.

Now, now, LITTLE BABY, that was not nice. You be good LITTLE BABY and do as we say or I'm going to make things a lot worse. You may not think that things can get worse but you just remember that we can take you outside to play if you don't behave. You want to go outside and play with your friends, dressed as a baby? While she was talking she removed the gag.
I shook my head NO!

Then you better do exactly as we say or we'll spend the day visiting all your friends.

That got me. I knew that I was about to be put in diapers and that was very bad, but there is a big difference between being seen by these two or the whole neighborhood. What choice did I have.
I said, I'll be good Lisa.

Laura slapped me on the bottom, I was still very tender so it hurt a lot and I starting crying. Babies don't talk like grownups! Say it again and this time say it like the baby you are.

I tried to talk baby talk, but was unsuccessful for several tries. This just got me more swats. Lisa said, now LITTLE BABY! (I was really wishing she would stop emphasizing the words "little baby", it was making me even more nervous). We don't want to be mean mommies, do we Laura.

No, we want to be nice.

I think I have an idea to help you talk more like you act, LITTLE BABY! Lisa took my hair and pulled it back forcing my mouth open. Then she put a pacifier in my mouth and let go of my hair, suc-k! Every time that comes out without us taking it out then we add time to your punishment, understand?

Hope beyond hope radiated through my mind. Did she say time? Was there a chance that, if I cooperated I would be let go?
SWAT! suc-k!

I asked, Bif I cop-er-ate, vill vu wet e go?

Lisa and Laura starred and then started laughing. Laura said, yes. If you do everything we say then we will let you go tonight, but...she moved her face only an inch from mine...if you don't do everything we say, we will add days to your punishment.
If you are bad, said Lisa, you could spend the rest of your life as a LITTLE BABY! You do understand, don't you?

Vi un-dor-san.

Lisa picked me up and placed me on the bed, Laura started taking my shirt off while Lisa got the box and started going through it.

Laura, I don't believe it, look at these. Lisa held up two sets of locking diaper pins with keys, both in pink. One set had little bears and the other had little duckys. I had forgotten all about them. Chris hated the diapers and would take then off. I suggested locking them on to Mommy and I even gave her a place where she could have something made. The though "What goes around, comes around" went through my head, but darn, being on the "cones around" side was not in the plans.

Laura went into the bathroom and came out with some baby power. She put it all over me, my chest and everything. I was beat red all over from this treatment. Though it did feel good on my burning bottom. Baby power smells like, well, baby power. Now, so did I. I remember Mommy saying, "everyone can tell when a baby is around because they smell so nice". How do you hide the smell!? I can put pants over diapers but how am I going to hide the smell of Johnson's and Johnson's.

Lisa said, ready? Laura lifted my legs and Lisa turned around. She had the thickest diaper I have ever seen in her hands. She placed them under my bottom, and told Laura to spread my legs wide and hold them up above my head. She pulled them up through my legs and using the ducky pins she fastened them tightly in place. I had a very small waste and so there was no way I was going to get these diapers off without the key. Next she put clear plastic pants on me. She tucked these into the diapers saying, we don't want any leaks, do we LITTLE BABY! Next, she put another pair of plastic pants on me saying, extra protection LITTLE BABY! Then she held up pink panties with white lace across the bottom. I said.

NO, PEESE! NO! Ut-iff-Ommy-eees?

Oh, LITTLE SISSY BABY! Of course your Mommy is going to see. You can't stay dressed like a baby all day and not have your Mom see. She is sure to come up here.

And if she doesn't then you'll be going down there to see her. We wouldn't wont her to miss out. I can't wait until Chris sees you. She'll just love you to death.

Oh man, if Chris sees me I'll never here the end of this. She's been trying to get back at me for keeping her in diapers for a long time. This would be the perfect retribution. She could end up talking Mommy into keeping me this way for a while. I needed to think of something, and fast. I got to have some pants that will fit over this. Maybe pants and a long shirt, or a long coat. Something to hide this.

I though they were done so I started to get up. My legs would not go together and would not strighten out. The diapers were so thick there was no way I was going to be able to walk. Another problem, when the plastic pants rub together they make all kinds of noise. Lisa pushed me back down. Your not finished getting dressed yet, stay put.

Laura went into my bathroom and I could here her go into my sister's room. What is she doing?

Laura said from the bathroom, close your eyes LITTLE SISSY BABY! I want this to be a surprise.

I obeyed and closed my eyes.
I could here Laura enter the room.
OK, you can open them now, LITTLE SISSY BABY GIRL!
I opened my eyes.
NOOOOOO!

archives

• Administrator
Re: Little Amy, by Amy Lynn
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 08:53:51 PM »
PART 4

NOOOO!

What she held out was the Holloween dress and petticoats Mommy made for Chris last year. Chris went as a little baby in the real weird dress. It was all pastels. Mostly pink with yellow and green trim and whit lace. It was the most little girl thing I have ever seen. Chris looked ridiculous but what could she do, this locked on too. I took every opportunity to make her feel as bad as possible. I had to take her around door to door and I enjoyed introducing her as my baby sister, even through she was already a head taller than me.

OU ANT! OOO. PESSSS OOOO!
I spit out the pacifier and repeated my scream.
YOU CAN"T! NO, PLEASE NOOOO!

My head rang from the slap. I was just a little disoriented, long enough to allow Laura to put the sock and pacifier back in my mouth and tie it in place with some white ribbon.
She turned me over and put me across her lap. I though, well, at least my bottom is protected. She can't spank me to hard with all this padding.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I was in tears and trying to get away after the first hit. My bottom may be protected, but not my inner thighs. This hurt worse than hitting my bottom. I tried to beg, but she wasn't listening.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I could not keep count even if I wanted to. She did not quit until my left inner thigh was red hot. Laura grabbed my hair and pulled me off her lap onto Lisa's lap facing the other way.

Smack! Smack! Smack!
Lisa was taking care of the other inner thigh.

I thought I was going to pass out, but she stopped. They let me rest until my crying calmed down enough to talk to me.
It seems that our LITTLE SIIIY BABY GIRL! Can't not follow simple directions. Remember, we told you not to let that pacifier out of your mouth? suc-k on it! Harder! That's better, said Laura. Remember what the punishment is for disobeying us? You just got extended through the night. We'll let your sister and mom know that you need to stay a LITTLE SISSY BABY GIRL! Until tomorrow morning.

Lisa sat down next to me and gently held me close to her. You don't want us to extend this for a week do you?
Head bowed and in deep humiliation and considerable pain, I shook my head no. My tears were still coming down but my shaking had stopped. I was finished, there was no more fight in me. I think Lisa saw this. Laura was still very mad.

In a gentle, quite vioce Lisa said. Then you need to take your punishment. We're going to make you into our little baby girl. We're going to play with you all day, and your going to be our baby doll, and you can have fun with this and get it over, or, well, you know. We will dress you any way we want. There's nothing you can do to stop this so just go along with it and we won't have to be so mean.

Pees, Vi b goof. Ont ake ee onner. Pees.

Too late for that said Laura! She was still yelling at me and my crying started full again. You will sleep tonight as the LITTLE SISSY BABY GIRL you are! If you continue, we won't mind coming back every day until we leave for vacation, and playing with you all day again! Only tomorrow we won't be so nice! It's up to you LITTLE SISSY BABY GIRL! Remember this; today your sister is staying away until late, tomorrow she will be here all day to help us, and Monday you will be all alone with her, and she is bigger and stronger than you.

And there is church tomorrow, said Lisa. Your Mom already said that what ever we do for punishment will be it. If you don't behave, nothing will get her to remove the punishment or lighten it in any way. That means that you will have to go to church tomorrow as a baby girl if you get extended any more.

Laura was fuming, she kept getting madder and madder. She picked up the dress and petticoats and turned toward me. You're ours! She held the dress up and shoved it close to me. I cringed away. This is your punishment! You will ware it! Want it the easy way, or the hard way? Your choice, but you will ware it! You will act like a baby, you will do everything we say, and agree to everything we say! You will smile, you will laugh, you will gue-gue and ga-ga just like a baby girl, you will play with dolls and look like your loving every minute of it! If you don't, my Mom will get your Mom to keep you this way FOREVER!!
Calm down Laura, you scaring her said Lisa.

Wonderful, now I'm being referred to as her. The way she said it made me think she meant it. This was bad.
Sweetheart said Lisa. If you can just pretend to go along with us, everyone will look at the way your taking your punishment. The'll say "He has played some mean jokes on us all, but he can receive in good humer". This will make it better for you in the long run.

Laura added, right now I'm spitting mad at you. Do you know why?
I shook my head no.

Becaues you're acting so badly. You played hunderds of practical jokes on us and expected us to act good-natured about it. We finally catch you and play one back and you act like we're killing you. Like it's the worst thing in the world.
Look sweetheart said Lisa, petting my hair, when you did all those things to us, how did you like us to act?

Vit uss etter iff uooo iled an laughf.

Exactly, and it would make this much more fun for everyone, including you, if you smiled and laughed also. Think how much fun it would be if Chris came home and saw you an...

NOOOO!

Listen, just relax and listen. What if she thought you we're happy? What if you laughted at everything she did to make things worse? How frustrated will she be if she can't get you to cry or make you upset? What if you hugged her and treated her real well? Oh, she could spank you, and you would cry, but if you we're being nice, will your Mom let her? I think your Mom would protect you if you took everything like a man. You know you deserve this. It's bad I know, but we finally caught you and it's our turn. Think of how you could turn this to your advantage. The next prank you pull on your sister she will have to take in good humer or Aunt Susan will get real mad at her. She may even point out how good you acted, won't that frustrate her?

I thought about what Lisa was saying. I think she had learned something from her shrink of a mother. The talk was soft, slow, and gentle, and in it's own way made a lot of sense.

I pointed to the pacifier.

Laura reached down and untied it, then pulled it and the sock out.

I asked this with as much humility as my little body would muster, and I was not pretending.
Will you help? Will you protect me?

Lusa gave me a big hug and Laura sat down on my other side. Laura said, look, if you do this and go along with everything we say, then yes. We're going to do and say some horrible things. Things like, "I think we should keep him this way forever, we caught him dressing up in Lisa's cloths, and stuff like that." If you were to laugh and agree, this will all be over before you know it. They're just threats and that's all. We won't really mean what we're saying, but we want to pretend. In fact, your Mom wants to really push the point so that you'll get the lesson real good.

Mommy's in on this?

Look, I shouldn't tell you this said Lisa, but they're planning on teasing you good down stairs. Your Mommy is going to make you sit still for my Mom. Mom is going to pretend to hypnotize you. She won't do anything bad, it's aginst her code and all. She just wants to scare you. Make you think twice about what your doing.

LISA! Don't tell him everything! Darn, if Mom figures out we told, we're both in big trouble. She'll beat us to death!

PART 5

Look Laura, if we don't get this working, if we can't get him to cooperate then his Mom will have to resort to stronger masures. Something like making this permanent. He doesn't want that and neither do we. It would be embarrassing to both of us every time he came over. How are we going to explain to our friends that our cousin is really a boy. This could ruin our standing in the neighborhood.

I could understand this myself. It would sure ruin my standing in this neighborhood.
You're right said Laura. As much as I hate this, we need his cooperation.
I was sitting there suc-king this up.

If I act happy and laugh and smile and act like a baby girl, this will be over tomorrow morning, I asked?

Speaking in whispers and acting like it's a secret Lisa says, no, actually, Mom wants this to last till Monday morning. She is going to find an excuse to extend it to then. Expect it and make it hard for her to find that excuse. Your Mom is going to make you try on the flower girl dress. She is even going to fit it to you and watch you very closely. Cusan Janice don't want you as her flower girl, but she's going along with the punishment and will tease you also. If you don't act like you like it, your Mom is going to get really mad. She'll tease you and make you think your going to be made into her little baby girl for ever. You need to act like that's just what you want.

But that means church tomorrow, and what if Mommy thinks I like it so much that she really wants me as her little girl?
Yes it does and no she don't. Part of the punishment is going to church, they all agreed to that. I can't change it said Lisa. We will be there with you. We'll protect you from as much as we can, but you have to be real good and act right or Mom will pull us away and you'll be on your own.

If your Mom, said Luara, keeps you as a girl, how is she going to explain this to her friends. She wants her boy, she has a girl aready.

Sunday night Aunt Susan will ask you if you want to be hypnotized to make this easier for you to be her little baby girl. You've got to agree and let Mom pretend to do it. You have to relax and pretend to let her make you sleep. Then the joke will be over and Monday morning you can return to being a boy.

I sat there thinking. I could do this. Two days then back to my old self. This would be a testament of how good an actor I can be. I could drive Chris mad and do it in such a way that Mommy would be mad at her forever and not me. I could make Mommy so proud that she will never let anyone punish me ever again. I could become Mommies favorite!

As I was thinking about this, down on the first floor Mommy was talking to Aunt Karen, will you be able to reverse the procedure?

Aunt Karen replied. Of course I can. If you want it reversed I can do that. I don't think you will. I think you will enjoy the new baby girl in the family. You have always wanted someone to dress up, a little girl to play with, go shopping with, and buy things for. Chris has turned out not to be to helpful in that area. When you see how well behaved she is, I believe you will fall in love with her. I think that it will be the best thing for both of you. If you decide to make it permanent, I'm sure Jackie can make things happen
In fact, added Aunt Jackie, I have all the tools at my disposal for the process. Good to have a doctor as a sister isn't it.
You know he is heading to become a juvenile delinquent. We need to stop it now and this is the best way, said Aunt Karen.
OK, you can change him anyway you want, but only if I see that he's really happy. I still can't believe that you caught him trying on Lisa's cloths. I'm going to try to get him to ware the flower girl dress, and I'm going to try to fit it to him. If he hates this, then it's all over. If he seems to like this, and he continues to like this until Sunday night, then you can make it more permanent. Agreed"

Agreed, but to prove the point I want you to tease him. I want you to make him think it's for a long time. If he agrees and acts like he wants this and agrees to being hypnotized then he's mine to change on Sunday night.
Agreed, said Mommy.

Aunt Jacky and cusin Janice were both in agreement, and would play their part.
Back up stairs.

OK Lisa. I said. I will be very happy for you. I will do everything you say and I will play real nice. I can do this. No matter what happens I will act like a bay girl or any age you say. I'll ware what you say and do what you want, but I need your help to pull this off.

You got it, Laura said.

I couldn't help think over and over. This could be fun. It's only for two days.

Two days, I can do this. I can out last these women. They think they're as smart as I am. Especially if they think I'm cooperating. With Lisa and Laura's help I can make Mommy think that I make a better girl than Chris. Then Chris won't dare touch me. Two days. It's going to be hard, but I can do it, and when it's done I'm going to take retribution on a grand scale. Lets see, what can I pull to pay them all back. Something that they won't know I was involved in, something big, something real nasty! Something that won't involve Lisa or Laura, after all they're helping me. What am I saying, after that spanking I owe them plenty.

Lisa and Laura were over talking in the corner.

You think he has a clue? Asked Laura.

Not a chance said Lisa. Mom's plan is working great. We have to keep this up and we have to ensure he doesn't tell on us or Aunt Susan will have a fit and Mom will have to change the plan. Aunt Susan and Johnny have no idea what Mom and we are pulling. We've got to make them both believe that it's in their best interest.

Agreed. We really need to talk to Chris before she sees him and get her in on it. With her help he won't know what hit him come Sunday night.

They broke it up and came back over to me.

Look, we don't think that we can do this. Were going to have to do it the hard way said Laura.
Why? I'll cooperate. I started to panic, I was just forming a great plan and this would ruin it.

I just don't think that you can keep yourself and us out of trouble once we start getting mean downstairs. You know that we have to pretend that were making your life very miserable. How will you act when we force you to drink from a bottle and the stuff your drinking is really bad, or we change your diaper during church in front of everyone? We just can't take the chance.

Mom will be really mad at us for letting you in on the secret. She may cancel our trip to Disney World, Said Lisa. Face it, you were trying to ruin our trip before and I don't see that anything has changed. You said you would go along with this, but we have no insurance that you're telling us the truth.

I though hard on this. Everyone knows that I never make promises, and they know why. My Daddy told me that if you make a promise you must keep it. When he was dying, I told him that I would always keep my promises, especially the ones I made to him. He told me especially don't count.

Son, things are going to happen in your life that will require you to give your word. You will need to keep it no mater who or what, even if it's your sister. Hold that word sacred. If people believe in your promises then you life will be great and you will have upheld the family honor.

PART 6

I gave my word to Daddy that day. I told him that I will always keep my promises to everyone, and I have.

It's easy as I simply refuse to make a promise. Everyone knows this. Even under punishment, grounding, not being allowed to go somewhere, I won't make a promise. They all know that when I make a promise, I keep it to the letter, but they are few and far between. I don't even give into Mommy. This is the one thing that people really like about me, and I simply won't go against what my Daddy wanted. I must admit that it has come in handy, but I've always refuse to use "The Promise" to get me out of trouble.

Lisa and Laura could see I was thinking about what they said and they left me alone. After probably 10 minutes of arguing with myself, I raised my head, looked them right in the eyes, and said.

I promise that, if you give me the help you said, I will take my punishment. I will pretend to be happy the best that I can. I will go along with the hole joke and act like a little girl to my best ability. I will do the things I am told to do no mater what, as long as they pertain to this punishment. I will continue this until Monday morning, but no longer, and I mean, NO LONGER! As long as you keep your word to help all you can. This I promise.

This was extremely hard for me to do and I was in tears.

Lisa and Laura were shocked. Lisa said to Laura, we need to talk.

They went back over in the corner.

I can't believe he just promised to cooperate. This is unexpected, he never promises anything-said Lisa. We need to let Mom know. This will make things a lot easier, for him and us. With his promise we can be a lot easier on him.
And Sis, we can let Chris be the fall guy.

They both came back and sat down next to me. They put their arms around me and told me that they except. Only because they know what a promise means to me. They are honored to have received my promise and will keep their word and protect me as much as possible except from Chris. They may even be able to cut down on some punishment, sense I promised. Aunt Karen would take it as a good sign, and as long as she didn't know what got me to make such a promise this would all work out well, and everyone would end up happy. Is that OK?

I agreed.

Lisa warned. Know one can find out that we told, OK.

OK, I won't tell.

Let's get you dressed.

Lisa picked up the petticoat and I lifted my hands. I was acting eager and they loved it. The petticoat drifted down around my shoulders and waste. It was very short and extremely soft and full. To be honest it felt scary.
Stick your leg out said Laura.

With a big smile I stuck both my legs out and Laura laughed. She put a pair of white socks with pink lace trim on my feet, followed with a pair of black shoes.

Laura said, These are called Mary Jane shoes. They have this strap across the top of your foot to help hold them on.
OK Laura, I'll remember. They're very nice I lied with a smile.

Lisa said, open your mouth.

I did, and she put the pacifier back in my mouth.

You need to practice talking like a baby sweetie, said Lisa.

O hay, Vi weil tie.

Lift your hands up again sweetie. I quickly put them in the air and smiled, trying my best to look happy and eager. In side I was screaming, WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOOL. RUN. RUN NOW! I'm good, I'm very good at acting. It has gotten me out of a lot of jams and kept me from ever being spanked, until now. Inside I was crying and outside the two girls were wondering if I was really enjoying this.

Sweetheart, are you really enjoying this as much as it seems? You look very happy and really eager to do this. The change is amazing.

On-ness?

Yes, were alone, so be honest about this, said Laura.

An Vi die ow, peease. us emember ow dairy e x ow addee. Vi'n ot sir Vi an eive ough tis emyvay.

What?

She said, " Can I die now, please. Just remember to bury me next to Daddy. I'm not sure I can live though this anyway", said Lisa.

Laura broke up laughing.

Sure you can, your doing wonderful said Laura. You're already fooling us and we know what you're doing. This is going to work and Monday we can all laugh about it together. If you can keep this up, even with Chris, then your home free.
Ou ant helt iss kiss at owal?

No, sorry. If we interfere with Chris she'll have your mom send us home.

Ant hve at. O-hay.

I smiled and held my hands back up.

Lisa placed the dress down over my head. It was short. Shorter than the petticoats by four inches and the petticoats didn't cover the diapers. She zipped it up the back and I herd the click. I started to panic but I kept it down, smiled and bounced up and down anyway. She came around front holding two keys dangling on a string.

I'll give these to Aunt Susan.

That made me feel better, but I said. Ev em ow Kiss peease.

Give them to Chris? You got to be kidding. We will, but I think your making a big mistake.

I said, Ev em ow Kiss peease.

I'm not stupid. Mommy would lose them. She can be very forgetful sometimes. She would search another two days before finding them and I want them off Monday morning. Chris would not lose them. No way. She will parade them in front of me and I would know she has them, and be happy fully knowing I can get out of these Monday morning. Mommy may barrow them to change me but they are safer in Chris's care. Chris will not purposely lose them either, because she knows that Mommy would eventually cut them off of me and she would never be able to use them on me again. No, best that Chris has them. This will provide me with something I can smile about at an unexpected time. When Chris parades them in front of me I can laugh and laugh.

Lisa and Laura put matching ribbons in my hair and then stood back.

I don't believe this, said Laura.
Nether do I, said Lisa.
Vut!

Lisa picked me up and took me over to the mirror. There was Lisa holding the prettiest little one or two year old baby girl I have ever seen. She was in a beautiful Easter style dress and had two very nice pigtails with matching ribbons. I looked around to find myself and looked back. I lifted a hand and the little baby's hand lifted. I fainted.
You would have fainted too.

I thought that this was all a joke, and I would look like a boy dressed as a baby. I had no idea and nether did Lisa or Laura, that I would be beautiful. Even I had to admit to myself that I looked much more like a two-year-old baby girl than I ever did a boy. Lisa and Laura must have talked while I was out. When I woke up, Lisa was dabbing my face with a cool wash cloth, and talking very low. Wake-up, oh please wake up. I didn't know this would be that hard on you. Please, we have to go down stairs soon and you need to prepare. Oh God Laura, help.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 09:03:35 PM »
PART 7

I opened my eyes, and said goo-goo?

Lisa grabbed me closer and hugged me while rocking back and forth. Laura was petting my hair and trying to calm Lisa down. Lisa was crying.

I reached up and touched her tears, and said. Vi vov ou tooo.
You know, I really meant it. That surprised me very much.
I looked up at Laura and she was crying also. Vi vov ou apso, and smiled.

Laura bent down and kissed my face over and over. Lisa and Laura said together, I love you. They looked at each other in surprise and started laughing.

Lisa wagged a finger in front of my face and said, don't you ever do that again. You scarred us half to death.
Vi varry.

Lisa hugged me again and kissed my face. Then asked, are you OK now?
Vi airry portee. Wi?

Oh sweetheart, you are very pretty. I can't believe how good you look. I'm thinking that your mom is going to fall in love with you and protect you from everyone this weekend.

Evenn Kiss?
Especially Chris.
Vi an ous at.

You can use that! Now you be nice, said Laura. If I think your using your looks against Lisa and I, you're dead meat. Got that!
I smiled real sweet and said in the most innocent voice I could muster, Vi oud vever ou at.
Lisa laughed and said, you had better never do that. Laura, I think we gave the little monster a new weapon. She looked at me wagging that finger again, remember your promise?

I did and I would keep it with them, but I did not promise anything about Chris. She was in for it.
Ideas started going through my head like bullets.

Lisa saw this and decided to change the subject. Look Amy, we thought that we were going to have to teach you how to act like a baby girl, but I think you already know, don't you?
I shook my head yes. Then leaned my head against her shoulder just like I saw some of the little girls do at church. Then it hit me. AMY!

I looked up at her with a smile and said. Ammee?

Well, looking like that we can't go around calling you Johnny can we? Said Laura. We picked Amy because it is our Grammy's middle name. She'll like that, and will treat her namesake a little better.

Lisa smiled, but Laura was concerned. Look, this won't work. He's too happy about this. Amy, do you think that you can act like it's really punishment at first, but act like a girl more and more as the day goes on? If you go down they're acting this nice right away then everyone will know something is up.

I pointed to the pacifier.
Lisa took it out.

If I could be allowed to cry, which won't be hard as I could cry right now. I could let loose at the right time. Add that to the right amount of smiles at the right time and I can make everyone think that I know this is punishment, but get them to believe more and more that I'm enjoying myself and like being treated nice. That I would be happy as a little girl, but that I'm not happy with being treated bad.

Laura looked dumbfounded. Can you really pull that off? This could be the greatest trick we ever pulled on our Mom or anyone.
Lisa said, sounds like fun if you can really do this.

If it means getting at Chris, just watch me! You won't believe. If you think of something to help let me know. I'll do it. The problem is the two of you. Can you act like this was never talked about? Can you be surprised and do what is needed to pull this off with out giving us away?

Lisa and Laura looked at each other and then at me, Lisa said, you bet!

I'm going to be crying when I go down stairs then. Just a little. Just enough to make Mommy know that I already had enough punishment. Just enough to melt her heart.

Let's go then, said Laura, and she stuck the pacifier back in my mouth.

Lisa picked me up and the three of us started down stairs, Lisa and Laura looking stern, and I was sobbing just a little. When we hit the top of the stairs, all eyes were looking our way.

Lisa picked me up and the three of us left the bedroom, Lisa and Laura looking proud but stern, and I was sobbing just a little. When we hit the top of the stairs, all eyes were looking our way.

I was about as scared as a rabbit, so sobbing was no problem when we got to the stairs. Mommy, Aunt Jackie, and Janice were in the family room so they could not see us. Aunt Karen and Grammy were at the front door paying the lady from the pizza place for a couple of pizzas. The three of them looked up.

After what seemed like an hour but was probably only seconds (this was going to be a long day), the pizza lady said. My what a beautiful little girl, but why is she so upset?

Aunt Karen was in shock. I don't think her mouth could have dropped any lower. She just kept starring at me. I was blushing a deep red and probably looked like I had a permeate sunburn.

Grammy, never one to panic, came to the rescue. Without taking her eyes off me she said. She has been grounded to her bedroom the last hour for being bad. We're just letting her come down now. She'll be all right. Is there anything else I owe you?
No, and thank you for the tip. Cheer up sweetheart, and be good she yelled, a pretty little girl like you should be happy all the time. By, she waved as she left.

Grammy motioned for us to come down stairs.
When we got to the bottom Aunt Karen asked, did you used any make-up?
No Mom, this is all her said Lisa with a smile.

I could tell that Lisa was getting tired of holding me so I decided to play the game a little. I held out both hands to Grammy and said, Peeess ownt wet em pank e any orr.

Grammy reached out and took me from Lisa. I won't let them spank you if you are real good, but if your not, well, back up stairs you go.

Grammy was adjusting and fussing with my dress and petticoat. She was smiling and looked to really be enjoying herself when she asked. Is that the only thing you want them to stop doing?
I knew exactly what she was getting at, but I looked at her with a very puzzled expression and replied. Ess, iss air sompeng elfs.

Well sweetheart, are you really upset about having to ware this dress?

I blushed even deeper. I wanted to yell YES I'm UPSET, your darn right I'm upset, but I played the game and very vigorously shook my head YES as if to say get them to stop. At the same time I leaned close to Grammies ear, reached up and removed the pacifier and whispered no, it's not the first time, then put the pacifier back in?

I smiled a little where she could see me and with the sweetest little smile, and I gave her a great big hug.
Grammy looked at me with surprise and sat me down on the floor. You stay right there, she said.
I shook my head OK.

Grammy motioned for Lisa, Laura, and Aunt Karen to move over to the front door and they started talking in low whispers. I tried to hear what they were saying to no avail.

OK, what gives? He just told me that he's worn the dress before and doesn't mind. I know he's lying, I put that dress up myself. I want to no why he is trying to act like he likes this.

Lisa stepped in and told Grammy everything, including my promise to pretend to be happy, go along with the joke and act like a little girl. At least until Monday morning and no longer.

PART 8

Grammy could not have smiled bigger. He doesn't know?

No way, he thinks that we're playing a joke on you, Chris, and Aunt Susan, said Lisa. He thinks that we're going to pretend to be totally surprised about him acting like he likes it. Lisa said out loud, He said what? She leaned out of the group and looked at me with a wink, then went back to whispering.

Grammy said, he thinks this is a joke, a trick and he is getting us. Wait until Monday morning. They'll be hell to pay when he fines out.

No there won't. Aunt Karen was looking thoughtfully. You said that he is doing this willingly?
Yes Mom, totally, said Laura.
Does he know about the plan for us to hypnotize him?

Yes, but he thinks that it's part of the joke also. So he is going to do that willingly too. In fact, I think he plans to act like he wants it.

Oh this is great. If he goes into the session willingly, then come Monday morning he's our new little baby girl permanently. You know what I want, said Aunt Karen. I want him to know this is happening to him and he can't do anything about it. I want to have him act like he loves it and inside he is always totally humiliated. I want him paid back for all the things he has Ever! Even! Thought! about doing to us, I want…

Calm down Daughter! He'll hear you, said Grammy. I know your angry. I would like him under control, my control. So we need to make this work. Surprise is, he makes a very pretty little girl. He is going to break his mother's heart. With him doing his part, she will completely fall for this and quickly. Now, come Sunday night, you can make him act like he loves this and his mom for doing this to him, can't you?

If I saw the look on my Aunts face I would have died from fright right on the spot.
You bet I can, especially if he is cooperating, said Aunt Karen.

Then we need to play this out to the hilt, said Grammy. We need to make him think that Karen and I don't know what he is doing. Lisa and Laura need to keep up the farce and clue in Chris. Chris needs to ensure that he hates her so much that he plays this to the hilt to get Susan on his side. Can we do this?

You bet.
No problem.

I really look forward to Monday morning, said Aunt Karen. I want to see his smiling, happy face when he realizes what is happening to him, knowing full well he is screaming inside. I can play this better than him.

Good, then were all agreed. Let's have some fun, and Grammy turned, and came toward me saying, I just talking to Lisa and Laura. They say that you were hard to control up stairs, but that you calmed down after they got the dress on you. Is this true? She picked me up and again started straightening the dress.

I thought that Lisa and Laura were keeping their part of the bargain by keeping me out of trouble. I was sure that Grammy told them what I said. So I shook my head yes, it was true.

Grammy said, well I would have never thought. Time to go see your Mommy.

I smiled and bounced a little in her arms as if I was happy to go see Mommy while dressed like a little baby girl. I thought to myself, if Grammy only knew.

Just then I realized that I had to go Pee.

PART 9

Grammy took me into the family room. Pizzas here said Grammy. Everyone looked up. Janice was standing on the platform getting the last change to her wedding dress. She was looking directly at me and the look on her face was of total amassment. Aunt Jackie was sitting on a chair behind her, looking around Janice and if we had flies, she was providing the hanger and landing pad. Her face was so comical that I had to smile. "I lit up the room". Mommy was watching me with fear on her face.

She looked as if she was worried that I would hate her for doing this to me, and she was right. If I could have I would gladly have bitten her at that moment. Instead I smiled my biggest smile and put out my hands. Mommy was up out of her chair and into my arms so fast that I thought we were going to bang heads.

She held me very close and said I'm sorry, oh, I'm so very sorry sweetheart.
I held her close and said, I wove ou.
She sat down with me and squeezed me real hard while rocking me back and forth. Oh baby, I love you too.
I pointed at Lisa and said, see pank ee!

I could see by the change in Mommy's face that I had just did something wrong. She got up, and with tears in her eyes she went over to Lisa, handed me to her saying.

Take her back up stairs and teach her not to tell on you or anyone else. I don't want a tattletale in this house anymore! I don't want to hear what your doing to her all the way down here, so keep her quite, Understood!

I was in total shock. Mommy was definitely in on this just like Lisa and Laura told me and she was giving me away to my tormentors. This was not good. Being a tattletale was just natural for me. I knew that to make this joke work I was going to have to think before I said anything. Now I was in trouble, what to do. Normally I would scream and try to run, but you try to run warring diapers that seemed thicker that you hole body. Besides, that would not go with the trick.

I lowered my head and said, I torry. I toe I taft to be tunished. I te teter, tool eee.

Mommy reached up and slapped me hard, saying, don't lie to me anymore! Then she motioned Lisa to take me away.

I just starred at her as we left. She fell into her chair and put her head into her hands and started sobbing. She was crying real hard. I think it was then that I died. Seeing Mommy there like that broke my heart in two. Of all the people in the world I would not harm Mommy was it. Sure I pulled some tricks that caused her a lot of trouble, but this was not right. I Loved Mommy with a capital L.

PART 10

Lisa and Laura took me upstairs. When we got to the bedroom I took the pacifier out and said, we need to talk, for real. I know you have to punishment me and I expect it's going to be bad, and I'm not going to tell you I won't struggle, but I need to know what's going on with my Mommy. I had real tears in my eyes and they knew I was serious.

Lisa was kind enough to answer. Your Mom is under a lot of stress. What with the wedding and all she can't take much more pressure. I heard by Mom say that it won't be long before she gets to the point where she losses it and has to be hospitalized.

I was in shock. I was causing Mommy to be sick. I was hurting my Mommy badly. I said to Lisa while crying. Lisa, please tell me what to do so that I stop hurting Mommy.

Lisa said, be her little baby girl. Don't be so mean. . No tattletaling, no tricks, no jokes, no doing anything except exactly what we tell you. Do you understand?

Yes.

Good, but first we have to punish you very badly. I know you think that you were just playing along, but you have to understand that telling on people is not a nice thing to do. So were going to follow your mom's instructions and punish you real good.

Laura said, you need to think. You need to think hard on how you should act and be the perfect little girl. After we get done with you, I promise that you will think twice about everything you do.

Dear, you're not going to like this, and we expect that you'll fight it, but it will be over soon. Laura sat behind me and grabbed my hands. She started undressing me. So far not so bad. I would have paid her my allowance for a year to do that. Lisa was helping by removing my shoes and socks. When I was down to just the diaper and plastic pants Laura took some rope I had in my closet and tied my hands behind my back. She tied them so that my fingers were pointed toward my head. A little uncomfortable but not so bad. Then she tied my elbows together, again not to bad. My hands were totally useless but she wasn't finished. She took out the ribbons from my hair and started braiding a rope into my hair in back. She tied my thumbs together and then ran the rope in my hair around my hands, virtually tying my hands to my hair. Then she removed the rope from my elbows. My hands immediately tried to come down and pulled painfully on my hair, yanking my head back. I pushed my hands back up as far as I could and held my head back trying to cut down on the pain.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 09:14:34 PM »
PART 11

Lisa put her hand on my diaper and said he's dry.

Laura looked me right in the eye and said, bad girl. Lisa and Laura started tickling me. At first I was laughing and so were they, but soon I was crying as I was squirming around, pulling on my own hair, and I went pee, pee. They were still laughing even though I was crying. Lisa let Laura know that I had used my diaper and they stopped tickling me. Laura looked disappointed that she had to stop. For a five year old she sure acted a lot older. Lisa took my plastic pants down and using the key they unpinned my diaper. Lisa folded it lengthwise and tied it into a loose knot in the center where the pee was concentrated the most, and then she gave a nod to Laura. Laura yanked my hands down pulling on my hair and forcing my head back so far that my mouth was wide open. I tried to yell out with pain but Lisa was stuffing the dripping wet knot of the diaper in my mouth and then started tying it behind my head underneath the braid. She tied it very tightly.

Lisa said, now you can scream, cry, or through a fit, but when you do try not to close your mouth. If you do then you'll squeeze the diaper, and with your head back like that there's only one place for it to go. Don't swallow sweet little crybaby girl.
Laura let go of my hands and my head moved up a little. I held my mouth open as far as possible but gravity was against me. I swallowed. I had to or choice.

Lisa said, next phase.

Laura stood me up and took me over to the bathroom door. Then Lisa held me up against it as Laura tied a rope from the doorknob, down between my legs, and up to my hands. She pulled it tight so that I had to stand on tiptoe. Then both of them stood back to admire their work.

Lisa opened the door, forcing me to move very quickly or trip and pull my hair out. My body was to close to the door to fall backwards, my legs were in the way. I heard the water run a little and then she came back in. She closed the door causing me to move forward and pull my hair even more. I could hardly move. My head was riveted to the spot. Any movement at all pulled my hair.

Lisa asked me. Are you sorry for telling on me?
I tried to say yes but could not. The effort caused me another swallow.
Lisa said, Laura, she isn't answering me. I expected her to shake her head yes or no and I got nothing.
Snap! Snap!

Both girls had towels twirled up and the tips wetted. They were snapping my back-end with the towels and it hurt. My bottom was still sore for the spankings and this was much worse.
Snap! Snap!
Lisa asked, are you sorry for telling on me little crybaby girl?
I shook my head no but I could hardly turn my head.
Do you think that was a sincere answer, that little tiny shake? Asked Laura. I don't.
Lisa said, neither do I.
Snap! Snap!
I tried harder to shake my head no and it felt like I was pulling out my hair by the hand full.
NO! NO! What do you mean no!
To late, I realized that, in my struggle to not pull my hair, I answered wrong.
SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!
I thought they would never quit.

PART 12

Lisa was wended before she asked again.

She came over to me and looked me right in the eye. Are you crazy or something! I'll turn you butt black and blue, I'll beat it until your bleeding. I'm going to ask you one more time. ARE YOU SORRY FOR TELLING ON ME!

It was the hardest thing I ever been through. My knees were giving out, my feet hurt form being on my toes, my arms hurt from being tied behind my back, and my head was on fire with pain. I think I swallowed the knot of the diaper and then passed it back up. I chewed down on it so hard I'm sure I cut it nearly in two. I started vigorously shaking my head yes. Darn the pain, the outcome of not answering sincerely was much worse.

That's better. Now, are you ever going to tell on anyone anymore?
I shook my head very hard, NO!
Lisa looked at me closely, with a thoughtful look on her face she asked did you answer no on that first question accidentally?
I shook my head yes?

She started laughing. Laura, she messed up and answered wrong on one question. In short, she didn't think, just like down stairs.

Lisa stood back and.

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!
Laura asked me, are you going to think before you answer from now on?
I did not answer as I had passed out.

When I came to, Laura was sprinkling water in my face. I was still tied up but I was on the floor and my legs were tied to my hair in a over the head position. If I pulled on my legs then I pull my hair the other way. Lisa was gently putting something between by feet and into my mouth, through the knot of the gag.

Got a surprise for you said Lisa. This is a douche bag. You don't what to know what it's used for. Today were using it as a feeding bag. Notice the bag is very full. While you took a rest Laura and I filled it up. Are you thirsty?

I knew what the wrong answer would mean, I thought about it and shook my head yes.
Laura, I think he's learning. See how he took his time to answer. Said Lisa.

And he answered correctly said Laura giggling. Laura popped a little white tab on the tube leading to my mouth and then closed it again. I instantly felt a liquid enter into my mouth and saturate my gag. I swallowed eight times to keep from gagging on it. It was pee. Lisa and Laura's pee. I tried to get it out of my mouth but I could not move enough.

PART 13

Lisa said, here's the game. Were going to ask you some questions. The questions will continue until you have finished your drink. For every right answer you get a little squirt like that last one. For every wrong answer we give you a long squirt and snap your bottom with the towels until you have it all down. Understand?

I shook my head yes. My eyes were pleading no. Just the thought of drinking my own pee was bad enough but drinking theirs too. I was going to be sick.

One more thing, if you pass out again, we'll fill it back up again. Next time we'll find the cat and a dog or whatever to help. Ready for the first question?

I shook my head yes.
Are you a little sissy baby, diaper-wetting girl?
I shook my head yes.
Wrong! You're not a sissy, you're a girl.

Laura opened the white thing and left it open for a second, that's when I noticed that there was a clear ball about half way down. She filled it up and then they started.

SNAP! SNAP!

I tried to swallow but it was hard. Every time they snapped me I screamed and you can't swallow when you're screaming.

SNAP! SNAP!
I took a swallow.
SNAP! SNAP!
I took another swallow.
The ball was not emptying very quickly.
SNAP! SNAP!

I suc-ked on the tube and got three swallows down quickly.

SNAP! SNAP!
I suc-ked, now I had the rhythm.
SNAP! SNAP!
It took forever but I finally got the ball and tube empty.
Are you a sissy?
NO! I shook my head.
Laura gave me a squirt. Three swallows.
Are you a little baby girl?
YES! I shook my head.

Another squirt, and three more swallows. I nearly gagged again but held it back.
Now listen closely said Lisa, Do you love Laura and I?
I thought, then shook my head yes. Lisa smiled. Laura let go another squirt.

Eight swallows. Things were going to slow so I suc-ked. I got a lot more and without being beat. It was horrible that I was being forced to do this to my self. But my head was coming off and my bottom was in constant pain. Every time I got snapped I pulled my own hair. I needed that bag empty.

Lisa smiled; she knew what I did. She said, do you love us enough to kiss our butts?
My eyes got huge and I almost shook my head no, but I caught my self and answered yes.
Laura was giggling and let go another. This time I got ten swallows.

Then Lisa hit me with it. Do you love us enough to lick the crotch of our panties with them still on us?
I shook my head NO!
As Laura was filling up the ball Lisa said, you will.
SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

PART 14

Finally the ball was empty and the bag was half-empty. The problem was I almost passed out that time due to lack of air.
Lisa said, do you love us enough to lick and suc-k the crotch of our panties with them still on us?

I shook my head yes, totally dejected. I suc-ked for all I was worth and got twelve swallows.
Lisa said, do you love your sister Chris enough to lick her butt?
I wanted to say no but I shook my head yes.
I only suc-ked enough to get seven swallows that time. I was getting tired.
Lisa leaned close and said do you want to be a butt licking, panty suc-king little baby girl forever?
I was so tired I would have said yes to anything and I did.
The bag was down to one third.
Lisa asked, do you love us enough to beg us to let you drink our pee from a baby bottle?
Yes, swallow.
Will you beg us to mark "LITTLE BABY GIRL" on your forehead with permanent marker for everyone to see always? Laura held up a marker.
NO!
Laura filled up the ball and they started.

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

The bag was almost empty.
Laura said, will you beg us to mark "LITTLE BABY GIRL" on your forehead with permanent marker for everyone to see always?
I shook my head yes and suc-ked as hard as I could.
The bag was empty.
Lisa said, now we are going to untie you a little, them you can prove that you love us!

PART 15

Lisa said, now we are going to untie you a little, them you can prove that you love us!

Laura untied my hands and feet from my hair but left them tied together. I was in heaven compared to before, but still in a lot of pain. I was crying and I could not stop.

Lisa picked me up and set me on the floor against the bed so that the back of my head could rest on the bed, but this sat me on my bottom and that was pure agony, and renewed my crying that much more.

Then Laura removed the gag, and said. Now lessen. We can start all over, and she was holding a towel threateningly while Lisa had the bag with the gag still attached, or you can prove that you love us. Your choice. Lisa lifted up her dress and came over to me. She placed her leg up on the bed and then moved the other so that her panties were directly in front of my mouth. Lick and suc-k and don't stop until I say. After drinking their pee, this was nothing, so why did I feel so degraded?

I started kissing, licking, and suc-king. Lisa pushed her panties further into my face. It was getting hard to breathe but I kept it up. After about half an hour Lisa said, just suc-k and don't stop. She was moving and rubbing her panties against my face. Then she got real wet and the flavor changed. I kept suc-king, the taste was better now and she was slowing down. She moved to the side and lay down on the bed. Laura's turn she said.

Laura smiled, and then she climbed up on the bed and sat directly on my face. I thought she was going to break my nose. She lifted up and removed her panties, then repositioned and said, OK, start licking.

I started licking her butt. I continued to lick her for a long time. My tong got real tired but I continued, as I did not want to "Start Over".

Finally she moved off of me. Disappointed that she did not get the same feeling Lisa gets.
Lisa said, tell anyone about this punishment and the next punishment will be twice as bad.
Laura asked, ever been tied up, hanging from your balls? Want to be?

Lisa moved my head toward her. Know that big great dame accost the street? Want to know him a lot better?

I said NO!
Then not a word said Lisa.
I agreed.
Lisa said let's get him ready to go back down.
Aunt Karen said from the doorway, hurry up.

PART 16

Aunt Karen said from the doorway, hurry up.
Lisa and Laura looked startled, but Aunt Karen said I think that next time I'll come up and help enjoy his
Punishment. You love me too, don't you?
I said Yes Aunt Karen.

She walked the rest of the way into the room. She looked at the bag and still attached to the gag. She picked it up and smelled it. Smiling she said. Brush her teeth and wash her completely before bringing her down. In fact, give her a nice gentle bubble bath. Be kind, her punishment is over for now.

I looked up hopefully. Tears still streaming down my face, sobbing and whimpering.

Aunt Karen saw my look and said, the physical punishment is over dear, not the dressing as a baby girl. I want you to see that as long as you're being good and acting sweet then we will be nice. If your bad, well, Lisa and Laura have great imaginations and they're free to do anything they want. Lisa, Laura, be nice, or I'll have you up here myself.

With that she left. I could see the fear in Lisa and Laura's face. Apparently Aunt Karen can be just as mean to them, as she is to me. I felt a lot closer to my cousins after seeing that.

Through my crying I asked, Lisa, did sob Aunt Karen sob mean what she sob said about sob punishing the sob two of you?
Yes she did.

I'll be good. Sob Sob I didn't mean sob to be bad in the sob first place.
We know, but do us all a favor, think before you say anything. In fact, don't say anything. You told Grams that you wore this dress before?

Yes.

She knew better. You lied to her, and she knew you lied. You're going to give this away if you keep that up.

I'll be careful. This is much harder than I sob first though. I started sobbing harder. I could not stop shaking. I was still tied up and my hold body was in pain.

Well, lets give it another try, but first lets get you cleaned up said Lisa.

PART 17

Lisa said, Laura please start the bubble bath, I don't think Chris will have any being a tom-boy but you may find some in Aunt Susan's room. Lisa kneeled down and started untying me saying lets get your teeth brushed and maybe some mouthwash.

Lisa took me to the bathroom and sat me on the sink. I started to pick up my toothbrush but she gently took it away and said think, you're a little baby girl, can you brush your own teeth?

I shook my head no and added, I can't talk yet either can I.

She smiled and said good idea. No baby's can't talk, but be careful, if you're asked a question you do have to answer. If you have to answer and you think it's going to be bad, use baby talk to garble it. If you think the question is going to be hard to answer or if you think it's going to get you in trouble, start crying. That's what a baby would do.

I shook my head yes and I smiled a tiny bit. It was hard to smile, after all, my entire bottom felt like hamburger and I was sitting on a hard sink.

Lisa was brushing my teeth when Laura came in.

Laura held a bottle up to Lisa for her to smell. Lisa smiled and said perfect.

Laura started the water and poured some liquid from the bottle in. Just two capfuls and the bath was filling up with bubbles. She felt the water and announced that it was going to be a little hot but that it would take some of the soreness out, if I didn't mind. I didn't answer. My mouth was full of toothbrush. Lisa finished brushing my teeth and tongue, that was a new sensation, having my tongue brushed. Then she handed me a cup with something in it.

Now don't swallow this said Lisa. Just take it in your mouth and swish it around.
I did as requested. It tasted good, but I did not swallow.
Aunt Karen came in and asked where are we?
Lisa told her, she has had her teeth brushed and used some mouthwash and is ready for the bath.
Laura said bubble bath ready but a little hot. Lavender smell was throughout the room.
Aunt Karen said OK come out here and report.

Lisa took me off the sink and put me on the floor, then they went into the bedroom. They could see me and watched me closely as they talked. It echoed some in the bathroom so I got a little of what was being said. I know they told Aunt Karen that I was very concerned about Mommy.

Aunt Karen said, Very well. I'll take over from here, you two go down and have some pizza.

Lisa and Laura looked at me and saw the fear in my eyes. Aunt Karen saw my fear also and said, don't worry, I fully intend for him to enjoy this bath, but I want to talk to him. ALONE!
Both girls scrambled out of the bathroom and ran downstairs.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 09:21:54 PM »
PART 18

Well…. and she looked at me real close. Do you love me?
Tears and shaking had never stopped so she could not see just how afraid I was. I shook my head yes.
Maybe I'll let you prove it to me if you are bad again!

Aunt Karen lifted me up and gently sat me in the tub. It was hot but it made no difference. It felt real good in just a short time.

Well, you've been through a lot today young man.

I was so afraid this was a trick that when she said young man I panicked and started crying harder and tried to get out of the tub away from her. She held me down and shushed me to be quite. She held me and I was trembling.

OK, OK, calm down, your not a young man, you're a little girl.
As soon as she said it I started calming down and relaxed.
She just starred at me for a minute. Then said, what's your name?
Goo, Goo.
No really, what's your name?

I splashed and played in the bubbles but I did not answer. I'm not stupid and I'm not going to allow my Aunt to get me into trouble. No way!

Is your name Amy?

I looked at her with a dumb innocent look, thought for a second, and shook my head yes, then went back to playing.
She looked worried for a second so I put my hand on hers and looked her in the eye. She could see that there was intelligence their and that calmed her.

She smiled and said you keep that up and you may not need to be punished ever again. That style works for you, especially when you showed concern for me. That was touching. Look, I don't want to make this any harder on you than needed, but I am worried about your mother.

I was playing in the water before but stopped and look directly in her eyes. I had stopped crying, but the tears started up again. I said nothing.

Your concerned too, aren't you?

I said yes Mam. I know I'm not suppose to talk but I love Mommy and I don't want her to go to the hospital because of me. Now I was really crying and I couldn't say anymore if I wanted to.

She started washing me and she was true to her word and was very gentle. It not all your fault, but your not helping any.
How can I help? I was looking in her eyes with a pleading that touched her heart and she kissed my forehead.

If you really want to help her, you must be the most perfect little girl you can be. No lying, no tattle tailing, you have to act just like a little baby girl. Enjoy yourself, have fun with it. You may be surprised what good things can happen if your very, very good. If you do this then it will make it easier for all of us to help your Mom to get better. We are trying to get her through this but everyone must do there part, including you. Can you be good.

I will try by best for Mommy, but I have been bad for so long, I don't know the difference.

I see. That's a problem. Tell you what. I'll tell everyone that I ordered you to be a one-year-old and not talk. Then no one will pester you for answers. Will that help?

Yes. I whispered to her what I would like to do to Mommy when we get down stairs. She thought for a minute and then smiled.
Good. I can work that in very well, please do exactly that. All you have to do is not talk, you talk and that would be disobeying. Your Mom would send up here again. She loves you more than you can know. Sending you up here again would hurt her a lot.
I understand, I won't talk starting now.

That's going to be very hard when Chris get here as we may tell her that dressing like a girl was your idea. Can you still stay quite when she teases you?

I lowered my head and shook it yes.

Aunt Karen said, then theirs hope after all. Let's get you rinsed off and dressed.

PART 19

Aunt Karen rinsed me off with warm water. My hair was still wet so she put a towel around it. Then she started getting me dressed. I went back into the same dress as before except the diaper was thicker. Hopefully I would not have to use it for awhile as I went in the tub. (Shush, don't tell anyone) She had to call Lisa back up stairs to help as Lisa had the keys to the dress and the diaper pins. After getting dressed she took the towel off my head and worked on my hair for about 20 minutes, curling and cutting a little.

Lisa was smiling as Aunt Karen picked me up.
Oh, Mom, you did great. I can't believe how good she looks.

Thanks sweetheart lets show her. Aunt Karen took me over to the mirror. As I looked this time I did not faint, but I would have had ever right to, instead I was kind of pleased. Gads, what am I saying! I even had a smile on my face and tried to reach out to touch my image.

She's very lovely, isn't she Amy?

I looked up at my Aunt and threw my arms around her neck and gave her a great big hug. I was smiling but in actually I was trying to ring her neck. She took it as excepting and loving what I saw. In the mirror was a little girl, no more that two and possibly less, with bangs, and curls on each side, and two pig tails that were perfectly placed to look as young as possible. If I met her on the street I would have wondered how someone that young could walk. This was not good. But for some reason I liked what I saw. I was confused big time.

Well, time to go down stairs said Aunt Karen.

Off we went. Lisa had proceeded us to let everyone know that I was to be a one-year-old and I was not allowed to talk. I could hear her.

If she says even one word that's understandable, its back up stairs, and this time Mom will help with the punishment.
I quickly grabbed the pacifier hanging around my neck and stuffed it in my mouth. Anything to help keep me from talking. If I have to come back up stairs I'll die.

PART 20

Everyone was waiting for us when we got down stairs. Mommy came up to us and reached out for me. I cried and turned away from her grabbing Aunt Karen's neck and holding on as if for dear life. You could hear the intake of breath from everyone. Mommy started crying and Grammy had to hold her from falling.

Aunt Karen came over to her and comforted her quietly saying. Susan, she loves you very much and she is so sorry for hurting you and causing you all those problems. She thinks you hate her for being so mean. She freaked out upstairs and I tried to tell her that you love her but she doesn't believe me, she needs to hear it from you. Little Amy thinks that you will hate her for being so pretty, she thinks you want a little boy so bad that you won't love her when you find out she likes dressing as a little girl does.

Aunt Karen felt me cringe on that last remark. Darn it, she turned my act around to fit her punishment and made mom think I loved this. Yes I freaked out but I don't know why exactly, probably fear. Nothing to do now but go along with it.
Mommy was doing a great acting job. If it wasn't for Lisa and Laura warning me that Mommy was in on this I would have really believed her. My opinion of Mommy's just went way up. So did my humiliation.

My Mommy reached out and took me from her sister. I reluctantly let her hold me but I squirmed around like I did not want to be there. She started to comfort me but made a big mistake by using my real name. She said, I love you Johnny.
What instantly went through my head was "It's a TRICK" my mind overloaded with fear and I passed out.

Mommy freaked out when I my eyes rolled up in their sockets and I went limp in her arms. Grammy grabbed both of us as Mommy almost passed out too. Aunt Jackie, being the doctor came to the rescue, quickly organizing the situation. First, she got Mommy into a comfortable position, next she took me and handed me to Aunt Karen after checking for a pulse and breathing. Then she sent Janice out to her car for her bag. When Janice returned Aunt Jackie Took a couple of pills out of her bag and gave them to Mommy with water. Then she came over to me and checked me out. After a short time she broke this thing and placed it under my nose. I couldn't breath the smell was so bad and I woke up choking. Mommy tried to get up to come to me but Grammy held her gently down. Not yet dear said Grammy.

Mommy was calming down due to the pills but I was not. I was sobbing so badly that I could hardly do anything but shake. Aunt Jackie took me from Aunt Karen and gave me to Janice to hold and told Lisa and Laura to stay with me. Then she motioned for everyone else to come with her. Mommy, Grammy, Aunt Karen and Aunt Jackie went a little ways away, just out of earshot, but where Aunt Jackie could keep an eye on me. Aunt Jackie turned to Aunt Karen and said in a low but very concerned voice, what did you do?

Aunt Karen said, I don't understand it. We did nothing to cause this. When he was upstairs, she looked over at me, he totally lost it when I called him a "Young Man". I thought it was because of fear that I was pulling something else on him. I don't know now.

Aunt Jackie said, he passed Susan, out when you called him Johnny.

Susan said, look at him now. He seems to be doing OK now. He likes Janice, and he loves Karen but not me. She looked accusingly at Aunt Karen, did you hypnotize him.

Aunt Karen said no I did not. Lesson to what Janice is saying that's calming him down.

Janice was cooing at me in soft voice saying, "it all right sweetheart, clam down baby girl". As she was rocking me back and forth. The funny thing is I was calming down and almost ready to fall asleep.

Mommy said, I don't believe this. It was just suppose to be a little punishment, and we needed a flower girl, but your right. I think my little man wants to be a baby girl.

If I would have heard this and saw the longing on my Mommy's face I think I would have passed out again and never woken up again.

PART 21

Aunt Jackie said, were going back over. Don't mention anything about her being a boy. She walked back to where I was and took her bag. She got out a needle and put something in it from a small bottle. She swabbed my arm and stuck the needle in and pressed. I didn't feel a thing, I was looking lovingly up into Janice's face.

This will help her relax while at the same time let her answer some questions very truthfully. She won't even remember what she says. Whatever it was, it worked well as I didn't care at all what was going on anymore. Good stuff. Aunt Jackie said to me as she turned my face toward her. Amy, can you hear me?

Yes Aunt Jackie but I'm not allowed to talk.
Aunt Jackie smiled and said it's all right, I got permission from Karen to ask some questions OK?
OK, Can I go to sleep now?

Not yet dear. Lesson to me sweetheart. Did your mean old Aunt Karen do anything bad to you, like hypnotize you?
No, I love Aunt Karen, she was real nice to me up stairs.

Mommy took Aunt Karen's hand and said I'm sorry. It's alright said Aunt Karen, under the same circ-umstances I would have felt the same.

Aunt Jackie asked me; did you ever dress up in girls cloths before?
Yes? (Oh know, what am I saying, I wanted to scream that it was just a joke, just an experiment).
When?
Over at Aunt Karen's house, and at your house, and here. (Believe me they were all experiments).
They all looked astounded.
Why did you dress up in girls' cloths dear?

The first time was just boredom. Everyone was out shopping and they left me at Aunt Karen's house. I tried to find something to do but there was nothing. So I went into Laura's room and played with her dolls. It was fun, but I thought I could make it more fun, so I dressed up like Laura. (No, no, don't say that!)

Did that help dear?
Oh yes, it was a lot more fun. I tried on everything she had. (HELP!)
What did you like best?

I must have blushed just trying not to answer because she said, it's OK to tell me, I won't tell anyone.
I liked the pink fancy dress. (Kick me, pinch me, I'm dying here).
Aunt Jackie smiled and said but that was not the last time, tell me about the next time.

I was home alone. Chris had took down the dress I'm warring now and thrown it away before going out to play. I wanted to torment her so I retrieved it. It was so nice when I picked it up that I decided to try it on. (NO!) Isn't it pretty? (AHK!)
Yes dear, it is, and it looks so nice on you. Do you want to keep it, as you own?

Oh yes, please may I, please. (What am I doing!).
Mommy whispered in Aunt Jackie's ear, yes.
Yes dear, your can keep the dress. When did you try something on at my house?

Last week.

What did you try on, you were up in the attic hiding all day? Then she got this thoughtful look on her face. Did you find the costumes in the trunk?

Yes they were wonderful. (NO tell her you were just bored or something), I was a ballerina, a cowgirl and their were other things there that I don't understand. What's the stretchy thing for with the shoestrings? I saw it in my dreams sometimes.
She laughed and said that it was a corset.

I was falling asleep again, so she left me alone.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender