Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Mistake  (Read 12249 times)

chlorobaby

• Ballerina
The Mistake
« on: June 09, 2016, 05:04:40 PM »
What a mistake! What bad judgement! I had met Lauren online through a fetish website. It started out innocently enough. I enjoyed our chats, she really knew how to press my buttons. I had posted a few stories on the site revolving around bondage and my fetish for tissues. The response was reasonably good and one user in particular had praised me regarding the story. Her screen name was 'Mummy Lauren' and after a few private messages I discovered that she was into ageplay or Adultbaby play. This was a relatively new concept to me, I had heard of it but had never really been interested in it if I'm honest. After a few months of chatting we had discovered that we both lived relatively close to one another. Out of the blue Lauren asked if I'd like to meet up in person at a bar. Being single I jumped at the chance and agreed to meet at an establishment we both knew. Lauren asked me to sit at the booth near the rear of the bar and that I'd recognise her when she turned up.

I arrived at the bar about fifteen minutes early, ordered a pint and made my way over to the booth. I thought to myself that the bar was relatively quiet as I sipped my drink and hoped that Lauren would actually turn up. Approximately twenty minutes later a stunning nurse walked in and up to the bar. She was about 5'6, had blond bobbed hair and had a very voluptuous figure outlined by the blue uniform she was wearing. After obtaining her drink she opened up her handbag and removed a few paper handkerchiefs, picking up her drink, she dabbed her nose as she smiled and walked towards my booth. I watched transfixed as she approached me. As she reached me she placed her drink onto the table and placed the tissues back into her handbag, "Hi PJ, I told you you'd recognise me!" She said taking a seat opposite me. I certainly did! Lauren seemed to have used her tissues just for an effect on me. "Yes I did!" I answered amazed at what I had just witnessed. We started to chat and over a few drinks got to know each other a little better. I confessed that I had no family, Lauren quickly joked that she'd be my mummy. We both laughed, but after an awkward silence, I advised Lauren that I wasn't really interested in the ageplay thing, to which she agreed that we didn't have to indulge in it, if I didn't want to. After a few hours Lauren asked to see me again. I was perhaps a little too eager in accepting, but agreed to meet the following evening at her house for dinner. We exchanged phone numbers and Lauren said that she would call me with the address. She leant across the table and kissed me. "Hang on a minute," Lauren said as she delved into her handbag and took out some tissues. "You've got lipstick on you!" She said before using the tissues to wipe away the smudge (another tease,) she smiled at me before leaving the booth and bar.

The following evening could not come soon enough. True to her word Lauren called me a few hours before our date with her address, although the call number displayed was not the one Lauren had given me. However, I thought nothing of this and thanked Lauren, before taking a shower and getting ready for my date. Lauren's address was only about twenty minutes walk from my flat, so I decided to walk over as it was a pleasant evening. I arrived around 18:55 (about five minutes early,) and walked up the front garden path of a respectable white detached cottage. I knocked the large metal door knocker against the thick wooden door and waited. Moments later I heard bolts on the inside of the door unlocking and the thick door opened. I was stunned to see Lauren dressed in a white nurses uniform, "Come on in PJ!" She said seductively as I followed her instruction. Lauren led me into the lounge and offered me a seat on the sofa, "Drink?" She asked and I accepted her offer. Lauren went to the kitchen and returned with two coc-ktail type drinks. Again we chatted a little more whilst drinking.

Once I had finished my drink and placed the glass onto the coffee table Lauren jumped upon me and started to kiss and caress me. I was a bit taken aback but did not protest at all. I reciprocated her advances by kissing her back, I was so transfixed within the moment that I didn't even realise (until it was too late,) Lauren produce a pair of handcuffs 'click, click' I heard them close. I tried to pull my wrists free but Lauren had managed to secure them behind my back very quickly. Lauren sat back and smiled at me, "time to play darling!" She said, as I smiled back at her before she kissed me again. Lauren then produced a long silk scarf, "I'm just going to blindfold you for a while, it just adds that extra edge, don't you think?" Lauren said as she wrapped the scarf around my head and across my eyes, tying it in place at the back of my head. "Come on, let's go somewhere more comfortable!" Lauren said as I felt her pull me to my feet and push me in the direction of the lounge door. "That's it, I've got you!" Lauren said comforting me as she led me through the house. She stopped me and I could hear her unlock a door, "careful now! We've got a few stairs to negotiate," Lauren said as she pulled me towards her. "Where are we going?" I asked as Lauren replied, "just to the bedroom." Lauren proceeded to walk backwards down the stairs, while guiding each of my steps to ensure I didn't fall. "There we are all done!" Lauren said as she let go of my hands.

Lauren started to release my belt and then unbutton my trousers before pulling them down. "Out you step!" She commanded, I did so without thinking, I was enjoying being under this beautiful woman's control and my manhood was starting to show it! My cuffs were released before I was led to some kind of padded table and helped onto it. Lauren pushed me into a lying position before quickly applying some straps across my body. "What's going on?" I asked as she continued to secure my arms and legs with more restraints. "Sssssshhhhhh! Don't tell me your not enjoying it!" Lauren said before, out of nowhere, I felt her clamp a wad of tissues over my mouth and nose. "Mmmppphhhff!" I moaned as she used some kind of muzzle gag to secure them in place by buckling it behind my head. "Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff!" I complained into my new gag as I felt Lauren start to rub more tissues over my manhood and balls. "You really do like tissues don't you sweetheart!" Lauren said as my manhood strained at her touch. Lauren then stopped rubbing me and released the blindfold from my head. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust and take in my surroundings. I was shocked, to my left there was a large white adult sized babies crib and white highchair. To my right I could see an open plan kitchen and a wet room in the corner, there was even a wheelchair to one side of the room. I was laying on some type of medical bed, the room was decorated with pale blue paint and had a dark blue carpet. In addition to the main furniture there were various white cupboards, some of which had glass fronts allowing me to see the contents. One whole wall cupboard seemed to be full of tissues and what looked like disposable nappies.

"MMMPPPHHHFF!" I complained into the gag realising that Lauren had tricked me and wanted to play mummy, after we had agreed it was off limits. "Sssssshhhhhh! Sweetheart," Lauren said as she started to massage my manhood with the tissues once more. "Play fair darling, Mummy will incorporate her tissues into your care don't you worry!" Lauren giggled as I cried "MMMPPPHHHFF!" Again, to show my displeasure into my gag. Although I had been duped Lauren's stimulation was causing me great excitement and I was soon getting close to climax. "Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff!" I tried to talk, but Lauren just continued to play with my manhood. "It's ok darling, do c-ummies into Mummy's tissues!" Lauren cooed as she sensed I was nearing ejaculation. "MMMPPPHHHFF!" MMMPPPHHHFF!" I groaned as I did shoot my load into Lauren's tissues. I could not stop myself as Lauren had continued her stimulation, using the tissues to excite me, knowing how much of a fetish I had for them after chatting online with me all of this time. "Good baby!" Lauren said as she continued to rub me as I finished spurting. "Mmmppphhhff, 'Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff!" I complained, I now felt humiliated at 'getting off' in this position, while Lauren had stimulated me, as she used the tissues to wipe me clean.

I tested my bonds once more as I watched Lauren dispose the dirty tissues into a medical bin and walk over to the glass cupboard. Struggling with no effect I watched her open the door and retrieve a wad of thick white paper handkerchiefs and a brown glass bottle. She returned to my bedside and placed the tissues and bottle onto a trolley beside me. Reaching behind my head she released the buckle holding the gag in place and removed the leather muzzle. Using the tissues that were in it, she folded them and placed them over my nose. "Mummy wants baby to have a nice clear airway, so blow your nose for Mummy!" She ordered. "No! Get off!" I replied as I tried to shake my head side to side. "Ohhhh, your a naughty one aren't you!" Lauren said as she reached down to my genitals and cupped my balls, lightly squeezing them as she did so. I stopped shaking my head, giving Lauren the opportunity to cover my nose properly again. "Blow for Mummy!" She said, looking into my eyes. I had no choice, so like a young child I blew my nose into mummy's waiting tissues and she wiped my nose, before again disposing of them into the medical bin.

"I thought we agreed that we wouldn't indulge in ageplay?" I asked as I watched Lauren pick up the brown glass bottle and about half of the pile of tissues from the trolley. "Did you really think that I would just indulge in your fantasies and not mine?" Lauren asked as she opened the brown bottle and poured liquid from it into the waiting tissues, before sealing the cap back onto the bottle. "I thought you liked me?" I replied as Lauren placed the bottle on top of the trolley, picked up the remaining wad of tissues and used them to cover the soaked area of the ones in her hand. "I do darling, that's why your here, I like you very much, in fact now that your here I will love you and I'm sure your come to love me too!" Lauren said as she thrusted the paper handkerchiefs over my mouth and nose. "MMMPPPHHHFF!" I cried as I felt the thick white tissues clamp over my mouth and nose. Shocked, I inhaled through the crisp tissues and could immediately smell the substance held within them. "MMMPPPHHHFF!" I screamed with my eyes wide open in horror, as I realised what was happening. This woman that I'd only just met was now drugging me (I'd seen enough movies to know kidnappers used chloroform this way to subdue their victims,) and nobody knew I was here. I struggled against my bonds and shook my head, desperately trying to free myself. But it was no use and soon I was forced to inhale my second breath. "That's it sweetie, Mummy has special tissues just for you doesn't she?" Lauren teased, knowing that I was now privy to the fact that she was drugging me. "MMMPPPHHHFF!" I screamed again as I continued to fight my abductress, but she was easily able to keep the drugged tissues in place. It wasn't long before I had to inhale again, this time I could feel the drug entering my body and started to feel woozy. "Mmmmppphhhff," I cried slightly quieter this time as the drug was starting to take effect. "That's right darling, don't fight it, Mummy will look after you I promise!" Lauren said as I had no choice but to continue breathing in the drugged vapours. I looked into Lauren's eyes as mine started to become hazy, she continued to comfort me, as I inhaled again. "Your not want for anything darling, sssshhhhh, that's it go to sleep for mummy!" My eyes started to flutter and Lauren's words started to feel distant as the drug well and truly took hold. "Ttthhhaaaaatttsss riiiiiiiiggghhttt, nnniiiggggghhhhtttyyyy, nnniiigggghhhttt bbbaaaabbbbyyyyyyy!" I made out Lauren say as I entered unconsciousness.

chlorobaby

• Ballerina
Re: The Mistake
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 12:56:21 PM »
Part 2

Lauren kept the drugged tissues in place a few moments longer before disposing of them in the sealed bin. She wasted no time in getting to work on her 'project' putting on some latex gloves and removing a tube of hair removal cream and a spreader bar from one of the trolleys drawers. After securing my ankles to the bar and unstrapping my legs from the bed, she attached the bar to a hook on the ceiling and hoisted it into the air. This gave her access to my rear allowing her to smother my groin, legs, bottom and chest easily with the cream. A few minutes later Lauren used a bowl of warm water and a flannel to wash away the cream and with it my body hair. Once she had finished I was as bald as the day I was born, but I was still completely unconscious. Unable to realise the changes Lauren was making, as she removed her gloves and cleaned up the bowl in the sink before throwing away the flannel.

Next Lauren grabbed an extra thick white adult sized disposable nappy from one of the cabinets. She opened it up and slid it underneath my bottom. Lauren then used a large bottle of baby talc and sprinkled some of its contents over my groin area. She had used a generous amount and with her hands she rubbed the powder in. Lauren was also determined to incorporate her new victims fetish into his treatment, (that's why she had stocked up on supplies) so, before she taped up the nappy she removed a large quantity of paper handkerchiefs that she had prepared earlier from another trolley drawer and distributed them around my nappy area. Lauren took great delight as she poked some between my butt cheeks and then laid them all around my groin. She even pulled back my foreskin and placed a layer over the top of it, to give coverage everywhere within the nappy and my privates. Lauren then lowered the spreader bar before pulling up the front of the nappy and taping it securely in place, she then secured my legs to the table once more.

A few hours had passed before I started to regain consciousness. As I slowly came too, I tried to turn, but soon realised that I could not. I opened my eyes and suddenly realised what had happened. Looking around 'The Nursery' I found myself still in the same position as when Lauren had knocked me out. But as I struggled, I soon became aware that she had nappied me and as I struggled against my bonds, I could feel my genitals and bottom rub against the thick tissues that she had filled the nappy with. "HELP, HELP!" I shouted as loud as I could, now scared at what my fate would hold. Moments later, I heard a key unlock the door and in walked Lauren smiling from ear to ear. Even in my current state, I could not shy away from the beauty before me. She had changed dress from the white uniform and was now dressed in a blue latex figure hugging nurses uniform. Her breasts were straining against the rubber showing them off wonderfully. "Well hello sleepy head!" Lauren said as she closed the door and walked to my side. "Let me go! This is classed as kidnap you know!" I conveyed as I watched Lauren pull a few paper handkerchiefs from the new box on top of the trolley and placed them over my nose. "I know baby, you really can't be too careful of strangers! You never know what their motives may be, do you?" Lauren giggled. "But don't worry, mummy won't let anyone take you away from her! Come on then sweetie blow for mummy!" Lauren said, as if she expected me to fall straight into the role of her baby. "NO WAY!" I shouted as I pulled my head away from the tissues cupped around my nose. "I demand you let me go right now!" I commanded. "Oh, you demand do you!" Lauren replied as she smiled once more. "So, what is the ickle baby going to do if mummy says no?" I was stunned as I did not really have an answer. I was securely bound with no chance of escape in my current position. "Please, let me go?" I pleaded, realising Lauren was in complete control.

Lauren simply placed the tissues back over my nose. "Be a good boy and blow for mummy!" Lauren ordered. Feeling both defeated and humiliated I did as I was told and blew my nose into Lauren's tissues. "Good boy, now that wasn't too bad was it?" Lauren said as she wiped my nose clean and then disposed of the tissues. "Please! Let me go?" I again asked Lauren, hoping that she would relent and free me from her clutches. But I was hoping for far too much, I was now truly trapped in Lauren's web and she had absolutely no intention of freeing me. "Oh, I'm sorry darling, baby's not going anywhere, your all mine now and mummy has some very special plans for you!" Lauren advised me as she walked over to a fridge next to the sink. Opening up the fridge door (I couldn't help but goggle at Lauren's bottom straining against the latex as she bent down,) to retrieve something (a medicine syringe filled with a pink liquid,) from inside. She closed the door and as she walked back towards me she pulled a few more tissues from the box on the trolley. "Time for a little medicine my darling!" Lauren said. With that statement she pinched my nose with the tissues and stuck the medicine syringe firmly into my mouth as I was forced to open it. She quickly pressed the plunger forcing the sweet tasting thick pink liquid into my waiting mouth. As she pulled the syringe out, Lauren clamped her tissue filled palm down over my mouth ensuring that I had no choice other than to swallow 'my medicine.' As I swallowed the medication Lauren smiled down at me, "Good baby, now we can start your training!" She said wiping my mouth and nose with the tissues. "What was that?" I asked, wanting to know what I'd been given. "Oh, it's nothing for you to worry about my sweet. It's just a little muscle relaxant to help me keep you under control!" Lauren said placing the empty syringe and used tissues in a kidney dish.

"You can't do this to me, HEEEEELLLLP!!!!" I shouted. Lauren smiled at me as she revisited the trolley and used the brown bottle to douse some more paper handkerchiefs, before again covering the soaked area with a dry pile. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to chloroform you again my darling, your being far too naughty, aren't you?" Lauren said returning to my side. "No please no more drugs, HELP!" I shouted again trying to find assistance. "Tut tut tut, your being very naughty now, all of this shouting is making mummy very angry you know, but I've got a solution for that haven't I? Mummy's special tissues!" Lauren said before clamping the thick white pad over my mouth and nose. "Noooooommmmppphhhfffffff!" My complaint was muffled by the thick white tissues. Lauren adjusted her hand to ensure the tissues stayed firmly in place as I started to struggle and shake my head, in an effort to free myself from the gag. "MMMPPPHHHFF!" My scream escaped the hankies as I continued to struggle. "Sssssshhhhhhh! There's a good boy, come on, breathe it all in for mummy, babykins!" Lauren cooed as I was forced to inhale the drugged vapours. "Mmmppphhhff!" I groaned as the drug entered my lungs, whilst I was still attempting to dislodge the gag. "Calm down precious, mummy knows you like it, you love mummy's tissues don't you?" Lauren asked as she used her other hand to squeeze the front of my padded nappy. There was a little truth to Lauren's comments, because when she squeezed my nappy she could feel my manhood becoming erect. "Oooooow, baby's starting to get excited isn't he?" Lauren again asked, "MMMPPPHHHFF!" I grunted into the crisp white tissues in complaint, before I was forced to inhale again. Lauren started to rub the outside of my nappy, which served only one purpose. I could feel my member moving against the thick tissues in my nappy, this caused me to get harder and soon my erection was straining against its nappy prison, while Lauren continued to stroke me through it. "Mmmppphhhfff!" I groaned as I was forced to continue inhaling the drug and it started to take effect. "Yes I know precious, my little soldiers pee pee is all excited isn't it? Don't worry mummy knows how to look after her little man!" Lauren mocked me as I started to lose the fight. I was not shaking my head any longer, trying to focus on staying awake. Lauren took this opportunity to cover the chloroform laced tissues with the black leather muzzle gag, buckling it behind my head to keep the paper handkerchiefs firmly in place. She then turned her full attention to my groin area and used both hands to knead and caress the tissue filled nappy encasing my now raging hard member. "Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff! I groaned as Lauren stimulated me. "Does baby like the feel of mummy playing with him?" Lauren asked. She could tell I was now in a drugged state of excitement as I continued to moan into my gag. As Lauren continued to fondle me through the nappy I could feel myself nearing climax again. There was nothing I could do, except breathe through my tissue gag and accept the inevitable. "Mmmppph, mmmm, Mmmppphhh," I moaned as I could feel movement within my balls. "That's it darling, let your creamies all out for mummy!" Lauren teased, just before I spurted into my nappy. "Mmmppphhhffff!" I cried into my gag in ecstasy as I released my load. Lauren carried on fondling me for a few more moments until she was happy that I was completely spent.

chlorobaby

• Ballerina
Re: The Mistake
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 01:00:02 PM »
Part 3

Lauren made her way over to the fridge once more and selected an extra large babies bottle full of brown liquid. Upon returning to my side, she pressed one of the control buttons on the side of the table. This action caused the top end of the table to rise, raising my head, neck and upper torso into a more upright position. "Time for your chocolate milk now baby, I'm sure you need to get your strength back don't you?" Lauren said, while releasing the muzzle gag strap and removing it from my face. I was far to drugged to put up any kind of fight as Lauren slipped the teat of the bottle into my mouth and started to feed me. The cool chocolate milk filled my mouth and started to trickle down my throat. I coughed, before realising I had no choice but to swallow. "Theres a good boy!" Lauren praised as she watched me start to take my feed. I could feel some of the milk start to dribble out of my mouth, as in my drugged state I could not keep up with the flow. "Such a mucky little boy!" Lauren commented as she pulled a few tissues from the box and mopped up the mess. "Once you've finished your bottle, mummy's going to let you have a nice little nap, while I get ready for the next phase of your training!" "Bggrroomm!" I tried to reply incoherently, which only served to cause more chocolate milk to escape my mouth. "SHUSH BABY! Look you've made a mess again!" Lauren scolded, as she used the tissues to wipe away the milk once more. "It's nothing for you to worry about, you don't have to worry about anything ever again!" Lauren conveyed, as I was forced to finish my feed. I was barely aware of the teat being pulled from my mouth, before Lauren had prepared a fresh wad of tissues laced with chloroform and had forced them over my mouth and nose. "Mmmpppphhhfff!, Mmmppphhhfff!" I cried into the thick crisp tissues covering my mouth and nose. "Sssshhhhhh my sweet, you have a nice rest and let mummy take care of you!" Lauren soothed as I was forced once again to inhale the drug. It did not take long for the vapours to work. Already subdued from my earlier drugging I could not fight Lauren, all I could do was inhale the drug and accept my fate once more. "Mmmmmmmpphhff!" I weakly moaned as my eyes started to flutter. "That's it PJ, go night nights for muuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmyyyyy!" Lauren cooed as I lost consciousness.

As I came too it did not take me long to find myself alone in 'The Nursery' and still secured to the table. As I tested my bonds I could feel that my nappy felt different. I was shocked when I realised why, whilst unconscious I had managed to both wet and poop my nappy!! "NOOOO!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!" I cried out in humiliation, as I continued to struggle trying to get free. Not long after my cries, Lauren returned to the nursery. As she walked towards me, I could see that she was donning a long plastic apron, a pair of latex examination gloves and a medical face mask over her mouth and nose. "Pooweeee! Smells like baby's had an ickle accident doesn't it?" Lauren asked as she picked up a pink collar and leash from the trolley and secured the collar around my neck. She then started to un-secure the restraints tethering me to the table, before pulling me upwards and then off of the table. My legs felt very weak and I soon found myself on all fours. "Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up shall we?" Lauren said as she started to pull on the leash. I thought about putting up a fight, but at this point my priority was to get out of this filthy nappy. I followed Lauren, crawling towards the wet room. "Up!" Lauren commanded once we had reached the corner, I stood up as requested. Lauren quickly placed a pair of restraint cuffs onto my wrists and placed the chain on them onto a hook hanging from the ceiling, before pressing a button causing the hook to retract and at the same time pull my wrists upwards above my head. "Feet apart!" Lauren again ordered. As I did so Lauren attached a spreader bar to my ankles, now making it impossible for me to close my legs. Lauren untaped my nappy and as she did so the weight of it caused it to drop onto the floor. Lauren picked up the dirty nappy filled with my humiliation and the now dirty tissues, "You really did make a mess didn't you baby? It looks like I did the right thing putting you in nappies after all!" Lauren mocked me as she placed it into a sealed medical bin. "You did that to me!" I responded knowing that I would never have messed myself like that under normal circ-umstances. Lauren just ignored my response, picked up the shower hose and turned on the tap.

The warm water felt like such a relief when it powered onto my body and easily started to remove the mess on my backside. Lauren ensured she squirted the water right between my butt cheeks, which was easy to do, with my legs spread as they were. Once the mess was gone, Lauren used a soapy sponge to wash my whole body, paying attention to my bum crack. "We want a squeaky clean babykins don't we?" Lauren said, enjoying the control she now had over her captive. Once Lauren had rinsed off the soap, she turned off the water. Grabbing a large white fluffy towel, she used this to dry me off, paying particular attention to my pen-is and bum crack. Pressing the wall button, Lauren lowered the hook and unclipped the chain. Still weak and struggling to move with the spreader bar still in place, I was easily led back across the room with the leash. Lauren pulled me back to the table and had me sit on the end. She pushed me back and secured my chest and arms with the straps, before pulling up the spreader bar (with my legs,) and attached it to a hook hanging from the ceiling. This left me very exposed. "Ready for some more training darling?" Lauren asked as she playfully slapped my exposed balls. "Ouch!" I cried in pain, "No, not really! Let me go!" I replied.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender