Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Such a Sissy by Sissy Ellen (1999)  (Read 10118 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Such a Sissy by Sissy Ellen (1999)
« on: August 17, 2016, 06:43:34 AM »
Such a Sissy by Sissy Ellen 1999

All I remember was sitting in a bar talking to this really pretty woman. As I began to come to everything was fuzzy and blurry. I was laying in a bed covered up by a pink comforter and it was very warm. I tried to get up but I was so weak I could not even move my legs or arms.

As soon as my vission came back to me I saw that I was in a room that belonged to a little girl. Everything was pink and had white ruffles. As I tried to get up I noticed that I was to weak and I just layed in the bed wondering what in the hell was going on. I also noticed a very nasty smell. Just then the door opened and in walked the woman I was at the Bar with. "I see my sweet girl is awake" said the woman as she walked over to my bed. " It is very tinky in here" said the lady as she pulled the pink blanket off of me. " does Mommies sweet sissy need her britches changed" the lady asked me as I looked down at my feet. As I looked down at myself, I saw that I was wearing a pink babydoll nightie. I also saw the outline of a bra beneath the nightie I was wearing. The lady walked over to a dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out some things and came over to the bed and sat beside me. As the lady pulled up the front of my pink nightie, I saw that I was also wearing very thick diapers and pink plastic pants." is mommies sweet sissy such a tinky pants " she asks me. I tried to ask her what the hell was going on, but it was muffled. I then noticed that I had a pink pacifier stuck in my mouth. I tried to spit it out but I was so weak I could not get it out of my mouth. Then she stuck her finger down inside of my plastic pants and told me that her sweet sissy was dry. My sweet sissy has on dirty diapers but they are still dry she told me. But I can fix that she said as she started to tickle my tummy. Before I knew what was happening, I started to wet my diapers.

Then she started to slowly massage the front of my plastic pants as she told me how pretty I was. She could feel me getting hard inside of my diapers and she grabbed my manhood through the wet diapers and began to masterbate me. My sweet sissy needs to make one more mess in her diapers before mommy chnges her sweet sissy she told me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
part II

As the woman masterbated me through my diapers I could not help but to get aroused. As she felt my manhood beginning to get hard she quickend the pace at which she was rubbing the front of my pink plastic pants. Here I was wearing thick wet and dirty diapers and I was about to expell the only other bodily fluid that I had left in my diapers. " Such a sweet sweet sissybaby" she said as I filled the front of my diapers with my love juice. What little bit of energy I had quickly left me as I laid there totally tired and defeated.

" Lets get my sweet babies britches changed" she said as she pulled down my pink plastic pants and unpinned my diapers. She carefully cleaned me with a baby wipe and then put a diaper under me and pinned it snuggly on me. She pulled my pink plastic pants up over my diapers and gently patted the front of my plastic pants as she told me that she was now my mommy and that I was her sissybaby daughter. I tried to get up, but I was to weak to move. She then rolled me over in my bed so I was lyning on my tummy. " Mommies sweet sissy needs her medicine she told me as I turned my head and saw her holding a syringe in her hand. "I need to give my sweet sissy two shots, the first one will keep my sissy weak as a new born baby, and the second one will help my sissy to develope nice womans breasts." She then pulled down my plastic pants and diapers and gave me the two shots in my fanny and pulled my diapers and plastic pants back up. She rolled me back over onto my back and looked down at me and started to laugh."Poor wittle baby, is my sweet sissybaby so weak" she said as she laughed at my situation.

Then she slipped her hand under my nightie and started to massage the front of my bra. As she felt my nipples harden in her fingers, she told me that I would soon have big girl boobies and would fill out my bra very nicely. She then told me how she met me at the bar and how pretty I was. I knew with a little help that you could be a very pretty baby. She told me that she spotted me the instant that she entered the bar." You were to pretty to be a boy" she told me. "You were so cute, she told me" but very drunk. It made my job that much easier. I ask you to come home with me and you were so excited that I thought you were going to wet yourself. "But now my sweet sissybaby can wet herself any time she wants to and mommy will change your diapers" she told me as she grinned at me. Then she pulled my paciafier out of my mouth so I could talk. Why me, I asked her. For now on, she told me, you will talk like you are dressed. Since you are wearing diapers and pink plastic pants, you must be a darling little girl. So you had better talk like one. If I hear you talk like an adult again, I will put you to sleep and when you wake up your manly privates will be gone. "And that is a fact",she told me. You will be my new born baby for 6 months she informed me. If you are a good baby, I will let you move up to be a one year old baby, if you are a bad baby you will be a new born for how long ever it takes. But new borns are restricted to a crib, all they do is lay around and sleep, eat and wet and poop themselves. When you get to be a one year old, you will be able to crawl around and get out of your crib.

And after you are a good one year old baby for 6 months I will let you enter the terriable two's she told me. Then you will be able to learn to walk and tottle around. And after I decide to let you be Four years old we will start to potty train my sweet sissy. So remember, if you are good every 6 months you will age one year.

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Such a Sissy by Sissy Ellen 1999
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 06:44:41 AM »
I layed there crying feeling sorry for myself, when she reminded me once again to use "babytalk" if I spoke.

Just remember if I hear you utter one single word in "big boy" talk, I will be forced to punish you. Since I was to weak to move all I could do was to tell her to go screw herself. It turned out to be the biggest mistake that I had ever made in my life. No sooner did the words leave my mouth, did she roughly turn me over onto my tummy and pull my rubber pants and diapers down. You will soon learn to be a good sissybaby for me she said as she walked over to the closet and open the door. She reached in the closet and pulled out a big thick wooden paddle. Before I am through with you, you will beg me to let you be my sissybaby, she said as she raised the paddle over her head and brought it down to my bare fanny so hard that it made a loud pop. I screamed in pain as she beat my bare butt so hard that I wet and pooped myself. She stopped long enough to clean my butt with a baby wipe. When she had cleaned me to her satisfaction, she told me that if i wet or messed myself again, she would beat me until I passed out. She asked me if I understood her, and I said Yes. Babies don't talk like that she said as she gave me 10 quick whacks with the paddle. Now I am going to ask you if you understand me, and you had better sound like a sissybaby she warned me. Now does my sissybaby understand her mommy she asked me. My butt was on fire from the viscious spanking, and I did not want or need anymore of the paddle, so I told her "yeth mommy I undertand" in the most sissy voice I could think of.

Mommy does not like to hurt her sweet sissybaby, so you now need to ask your mommy to stop spanking you, she told me. Pweeese mommy I be a good thissybaby por you, pweeese dont pank me anymore, I said while crying out of fear and pain. Ok sweetpea she told me as she kissed my fore head. Lets get my sweet baby dressed, mommy has company comming over and I want my sweet sissy to look pretty for all of mommies friends she told me as she gently rolled me back over onto my tummy and changed my diapers. After she had changed my diapers she took my bra and nightie off of me, and braided my hair into two pig tails and tied pink bows at the ends. Next she put a bright pink bra on me and slipped a sheer white baby gown over me. I looked down at my chest and saw that my pink bra clearly showed through my white lacey gown and it only came down top my waist so my thick diapers and pink plastic pants were not covered by my gown. I was horrified that some strange people would see my bra and diapers so I said "Mommy wu can see my bwa and pwastic pants tru my dwess. My sweet sissy learns fast, she said as she laughed at me. You are such a good sissybaby for using sweet sissybaby talk she told me, But dont worry your pretty sissy head, all baby girls and sissies wear diapers. And all sissies wear a bra, she told me, as she came over to my bed and pulled a syringe out of her purse and gave me a shot in my arm. This will help my sweet sissy fill out her pretty pink bra in a few more months she told me. She then gently started to massage my nipples through my bra. Does my sweet sissy like it when mommy plays with your sissy nipples she asked me. As she massaged my nipples with her fingers she felt the front of my plastic pants with her other hand. It seems my sissy likes to have her boobies played with she said as she felt me getting hard in my diaper.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender