Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: New Stirling by Derry (1999)  (Read 6840 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
New Stirling by Derry (1999)
« on: August 17, 2016, 07:02:18 AM »
New Stirling by Derry (1999)

Previously i had VISITED New Stirling. In those days - when i was 13 it was clear that young men could have a ball. At 13 i had no problems getting alcohol. i had a very fun break.

My Dad had not been pleased at the way i had acted but could do nothing. Great Aunt Flora was even more unhappy.

New Stirling was very sure of its Scottish heritage. On my first visit i saw a few men wearing kilts. They were usually very macho type men.

i was very surprised when i came to LIVE in New Stirling. This time boys and young men seemed to be very quiet and submissive to women. i saw a LOT of young men- from about 16 to 25 wearing kilts. Many of them seemed to be with mothers and under their thumbs. Some even seemed to be deferential to YOUNGER sisters.

i did not understand what was happening. i saw a young man with his sister. He wore a kilt. We were waiting for a bus. i overheard the young man- perhaps 17

"bitch."

his younger companion said:

"I heard that."

The bus arrived. The young woman said to the adolescant in a kilt:

"We will go UP stairs on the bus."

i saw a look of horror on his face.

My great aunt and i followed him up the stairs on the bus. i then saw the reason for his horror.

Traditionally nothing is worn under a kilt. Perhaps that would have been embarassing. But i am sure he was much more unhappy to reveal the underwear he had. It was a pair of very frilly and feminine panties and two or three petticoats.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
part 02

My great aunt and i got off the bus. She held my hand very firmly. She led me into a dress shop.

"I think that Jamie needs a fitting Miss Williams."

The lady in the dress shop then explained:

"I enjoy making dresses. At first I did frocks for ladies. Then I made some for men who liked wearing dresses.

"Then my sister suggested that it would help tame her son if he spent a while in little girl dresses. I said that sounded like child abuse. Moira reminded me that I had said that 16 year olds ought to be treated as adults. Adults are responsible for their behaviour and therefore should be punished for missbehaviour."

i of course was then 17. Miss Williams went on.

"I had wondered about getting Denis, or is that Denise, into dresses. But Moira is in both the women's field hockey and judo clubs. You know New Stirling has the strongest women's team in both sports.

"There was a bit of s struggle but soon we had `Denise' in a very childish jumper. He did not want to go out. He did not want his friends to seen him. However several of his less desirable friends were also DRESSed."

i did not like what i was hearing. i hoped it was not quite so bad. i asked:

"So am i going to have to wear a kilt, with frillies underneath."

Miss Williams continued:

"At first I just made dresses and petticoats for difficult young adults. They stayed at home and that helped. Then I remembered. In this town a young man can wear a kilt. Moms could not send out their difficult son in a little girl dress. However I realized that PETTICOAT punishment can be enforced.

"Oh and the teachers at the high school can make a pretty good guess about the undies worn by a young man who is sent to school in a kilt.

"Any young man you see in a kilt is likely to have petticoats underneath and wear dresses at home.

My great aunt then explained:

"We do want to give you a chance Jamie. Miss Williams here will make you a lovely dress and sort out some petticoats and panties. If you are well behaved you need never wear them at home, BUT if you start being difficult..."

So i had to strip down to my underpants and let this woman measure everything. then i watched as my Great Aunt selected the most childish and feminine styles of frock.

The next week i was FITTED for the dress. However i was not taken out in the jumper or the party frock that had been made for me.

For the following three weeks i managed to behave very well. i think i was helped by the fact that my Great Aunt insisted that the frocks and petticoats were visible to me in the front of my closet.

Then i forgot myself and lost my temper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
part 03

i had really surprised the boys and girls in my class by calling Naomi- who happened to be our next door neighbour as well as a class mate- a bitch.

On Thursday night I had music on loud when my Great Aunt was out. Naomi's mom- Susan- complained about me in the morning. My Great Aunt had to hurry off to work. She told me to appologise. i did not. i repeated the words `cow' and `bitch'. Then i remembered the very childish frocks panties and petticoats in my closet - waiting for just such an occasion.

i thought i had a clever answer i destroyed the sissy clothes with scissors

As school was finishing i had a nasty surprise. My great aunt was waiting. So was Susan. The two of them took my hands. i was led home like a toddler who needed someone to hold hands with.

i was worried about what would happen when i got home. Still i thought that by the time a dress could be found that would fit my Great aunt might have calmed down.

Great aunt led me to my room. She saw the destroyed clothes on the floor. Great aunt looked at me.

"Jamie you'll find that kilts do not need to be specially fitted. Oh and I have just had a WONDERFUL idea about your undies."

i was led to Miss Williams shop by Naomi. My great Aunt was just behind. i was thinking that at least a kilt was not as bad as a little girl frock.

My great Aunt then explained to Miss Williams:

"Jamie has totally destroyed the lovely pretty dresses panties and petticoats you made for him. We are sure that you'll be able to fit him into a kilt. Do you have some petticoats that would suit."

i did not resist too firmly. i allowed my pants to be taken off, although at this stage not my underpants. i stepped into a frilly and elasticated slip.

Then my Aunt explained:

"I think Jamie could have UNISEX underwear. You remember your grandmother's special underwear. You grand father could just as easily worn the same."

i saw a look of total pleasure on Miss Williams face:

"What a good idea."

i perhaps should have guessed what was happening. Actually i thought wearing the petticoat and waiting for the kilt was bad enough. i did not supposed other underwear could be worse.

Then i saw. For a second i saw towels. Then is saw the clear plastic panties. Then i realised they were diapers.

"Naomi, would you like to diaper and babysit Jamie."

part 4

i thought i was stronger.

"If you think i'll let that bitch put me into diapers you've got another thing coming."

Miss Williams looked at me.

"Are you defying female authority Jamie."

i nodded. She pressed a bell.

i was not properly dressed. i grabbed my pants. i was thinking i would go out of the dress shop. Two very large High School girls appeared.

"This young man is defying maternal authority. he needs a apanking."

i laughed.

Somehow the two high school girls tripped me. Then one grabbed my feet and the other my hands. Naomi sat on a chair. i was held down in the classic across the knees postion.

i thought that a spanking across Naomi's knees would be a bit embarassing. It might slightly sting. On the other hand it would not be so bad.

The elasticated slip i was wearing was raised by my neigbor. Miss Williams talked to her.

"We need to make sure that Jamie remembers this."

Miss Williams handed her a cloth which she dipped in an oil or an ointment. She rubbed it on my ass. i asked:

"If you really want to spank me do so. But i find this bondage game very funny."

Miss Williams explained.

"We need to get Jamie's bottom ready."

i felt something on my ass. It was not unpleasant but it was odd. i then lay held across those knees for about a minute.

"He should be ready now."

THWACK, THWACK, THWACK.

Three hairbrush blows landed on me. The ointment had done something. It hurt like anything. I started crying like a baby.

Miss Williams then explained

"Jamie you need to be punished for disobedience. You need to learn to do what you are told. Either you can say

"`Pretty please Naomi i needed to be spanked. Spank me three times more. Then diaper me. And when i get home please give me a mouth soaping'"

"Or Naomi can spend the next half hour giving you a proper spanking and we can talk about it again. And we have some more reminding ointment if the effect starts to wear off."

i was still grissling like a baby as this was being said. It was very hard but i ASKED to be spanked diapered and mouthsoaped.

i got three more thwacks. i was really crying. The two high school girls lifted me up and turned me on my back. They helped whilst Naomi pinned me into diapers. She pinned three huge bulky cloth diapers on me. She also slipped totally transparent plastic panties over the dydees.

Miss Williams had more

"For the moment you can wear a kilt at home and outside. But we do need to get you some more suitable dresses. I have your measurments so lets choose some dresses."

Miss Williams brought out a collection of baby frocks. They were all feminine and flouncy. They were all so short that people would see the baby's diapers.

"Now which of these would best suit Jamie. I can easily make them in this particular infant's size."

My aunt and my neighbour picked the most fussy of the dresses. My aunt then went home. Naomi was put in charge of me. i was glad that a kilt was fitted over my slip, diapers and plastic panties. (i knew there was no chance of being allowed to wear my pants over them- or indeed of them fitting.)

Naomi took me to a diner where lots of girls hang out. Of course in New Stirling everyone knew that a boy in a kilt wold be under some kind of petticoat dispcipline. i do not know how many guessed form my walk and from the outline of my very plump ass about my particular shame.

"You had better obey me totally or you will be in even more trouble. Your aunt has been given a supply of Miss Williams special ointment. And between me, your aunt and my mom we can get you across someone's knees."

i knew it. i also did not want to walk all the way home in what i was wearing. i had no money.

It was well known at school that i hated tomato. Naomi ordered a pint glass of tomato juice for me. i felt sick as i drank it. i had no choice. Then i she ordered another one.

Other girls sat at our table:

"Now Jamie- tell them about your undewear."

i truthfully said

"i am wearing a petticoat and panties."

The girls were not impressed. A boy in kilt in that town would. Then Naomi said:

"Tell them about the rest of your underwear and what your panties are made of."

i had no choice.

"i am wearing diapers and plastic panties."

i paused

"Look Naomi, i need to go to the bathroom."

My neighbour said in a loud voice:

"You can go to the bathroom in your diapers. i think you need another pint of tomato juice? Or would you prefer two pints of water."

i said nothing.

Naomi then ordered another pint of tomato juice. She also asked if they could get a couple of pints of water.

i drank what i was given. i was glad to wash the taste of the tomato juice away with the water. However i was really bursting.

Then two of the girls went to the women's bathroom. One held open the door. The other turned on all the faucets.

i resisted for half a minute. Then i could not. i felt myself flooding my diapers. i started crying.

part 5

Naomi saw the experession on my face. She saw me crying like a baby.

"I think Jamie's done wee wee in his dydees."

i said nothing.

"Well has Jamie done wet his diapers?"

i still said nothing. Then Naomi explained:

"Well we need to know whether Jamie needs changing. And he's going to need to learn about curtseying. I think Jamie should do a curstey and then we can see."

i stayed sitting.

"Does baby want a spanking- a SPECIAL spanking."

i remembered how painful it was to be spanked after that special ointment was applied.

i bent my knee and bobbed in as feminine manor as i could manage. i knew the girls would not be satisfied if then did not see the diapers.

Several of the girls explained

"Well baby does need changing- doesn't she."

The he and she seemed to be alternated. Several of the girls also gave me very hard pats on the butt. Everyone in the diner must have heard the sound of the plastic covered soggy diapers being hit.

i was starting also to feel uncomfortable with the weight and wettness under my kilt. i did want to be changed. i thought that would be some relief. Naomi had other ideas.

"Baby Jamie will need to be changed but I think we can do that after we have taken him home to his auntie."

Two or three of the other girls joined us after Naomi took my hand and led me to the bus stop.

New Stirling has double decker busses. i should have guessed but i did not. Naomi explained that i was going to be led UP stairs. Several people could not help seeing up my kilt. They had to notice the petticoat- which they expected and were looking for- but also my drenched diapers, which caused a lot of amusement.

It was only marginally less embarassing when we reached our bus stop and i waddled downstairs.

Naomi walked me home. My aunt asked her to change me. She was preparing dinner and Naomi was invited.

Naomi led me to the bathroom. She unpinned the kilt and removed the slip. Then i was layed on a plastic sheet.

"We are a wet person aren't we?"

She asked as she pulled off the plastic panties.

"Yes we are we yes we are."

She said in the kind of voice parents often use to babies.

i was glad when the wet diaper was removed. It was even nice when my intimate area was washed. i did not want to be pinned back into bulky baby wear but i knew i had no choice.

i was in for another surprise when we had dinner. My aunt Naomi and her mother ate an oridinary meal. i ate the same things. However my dinner was prepared in a different way. It was put through a liquidizer. Also mine was cold. i had to wait until Susan had finished eating. She then spoon fed me. As soon as i had been fed i was sent to bed. 7pm was seen as an appropriate time for a `child of my age'

At about midnight i was aware i needed to go to the bathroom. i really did not want to wet the diapers. However i knew that doing so was not as bad as the alternative. So i did not go to the bathroom.

i stayed awake for about three hours fighting my natural urge. Eventually i had not choice but to again soak my diapers.

After my aunt woke me up it was explained that i would have my breakfast before change time. Naomie had `kindly' offered to babysit me whenever needed.

My cereal was spoon fed by Naomi. Then she led me back up to the bathroom.

Naomi removed my jamies, my plastic panties and my diapers. Then i was put into the bath and was washed just like as if i were a baby.

After i was taken out of the bath i was shaved. First my face was shaved and hair removeer applied. i was glad. i thought it was just possible that people might not guess i was a petticoated boy.

However i was then shaved on the tummy.

Finally i had to lie very still whilst other areas were shaved.

On went the diapers.

"Now Jamie- we haven't forgotten that you asked for a mouth soaping.'

Just as she was saying this i heard the door bell. Then i heard steps on the stairs. Three or four of Naomi's friends were there to watch whilst four times my mouth was throroughly cleansed with a VERY soapy wash cloth.

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: New Stirling by Derry (1999)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 07:04:22 AM »
part 6

Naomi spoon fed me some breakfast cereal. Actually it was three bowls full. She used a tea spoon. It took a long time. Some of it got on my face. i was wearing a regular baby sized cloth diaper for a bib. The cereal tasted rather strange

My great aunt then said:

"I think it would be good for Jamie to go out. The child should not be cooped up all day. Could you and your friends look after `baby'."

Naomi and her friends were quite happy. We took a bus. Of course i was walked UP stairs. i was glad that i had not used the diapers. However as we were nearing the end of my journey i started to feel something.

When we got off the bus we were in playground with swings and slides designed for much younger kids. i had to explain something.

"Look i REALLY need to go to the bathroom."

Naomi said:

"But Jamie you are wearing diapers."

i stammered

"i- i mean..."

Namoi explained:

"Oh you meant you are REALLY going to NEED your diapers. Baba Jamie is going to do doo doos in her dydees."

i had not thought they would want that.

"But please Naomi."

She said nothing.

About ten minutes later Naomi said:

"I thought baby needed to mess her diapers."

i said nothing.

"Well there's no point putting it off."

i had an idea

"But surely you won't want to go off home with me like that and you don't seem to have clean diapers."

Naomi simply said:

"BABIES go to the bathroom in their diapers."

i tried resisting for a few more minutes then once more.

"Please Naomi."

No mercy. Finally i could not longer avoid my bowels exploding into my diapers. i felt really ashamed. Naomi had some more new for me.

"Although you act like a baby in a way you are a 17 year old boy. You should be able to walk 3 miles home and we do not want a stinky child all that way."

i had no money. The girls ran to the bus stop. i realized that i had no choice. i started walking home trying to avoide being too close to anyone.

People were a bit surprised to see me. It was not unusual for young men to be in kilts and petticoats. But usually such`children' would have a sister or mother taking charge. Some people got close enough to get a whiff. Others saw the way i walked.

i was very relieved to get home. i was very pleased when my aunt took me straight up to the bathroom to be changed. It was really icky having such very messy diapers removed and needing to be cleaned just like an infant. On the other hand it was very nice indeed to be firmly pinned into CLEAN diapers.

For most of the rest of the weekend my aunt looked after me. i had a couple of surprises on Sunday night. The first was that i was put to bed at 7pm. The second was that as she was pinning me into my clean diapers Aunty pushed something into my ass. Then she did it again.

"You'll find you REALLY need your diapers tonight."

The suppositories did their work in just over an hour. i was left in the bed until 6am. i spent ten hours lying in dirty diapers.

Again i was glad when i was got up and my diapers were changed. However once she had cleaned me and got rid of the dirty diapers Aunty had another surprise;

"Jamie Naomi and her friends are going to keep an eye on you at school. You will be going to the bathroom in your diapers. I do not think it would be good carry stinky diapers around. Wet ones can easily just be kept in diaper bags.

"The suppositories mean you will probably not have messy diapers but we need to make sure."

Then i was given a large enema. Once my bowels were very full a tampon was put into my ass. Lots of cloth diapers and two pairs of plastic panties were put on. Then the string from the tampon was pulled.

i was left sitting on a plastic sheet for an hour and a half. In the first few minutes i again used the diapers.

Naomi and her friend Louise came to walk me to school. Aunty gave me a large diaper bag. It contained clean diapers, spare pairs of baby panties, water proof plastic bags baby wipes and everything else a baby would need.

Lots of girls at school found out that i was in diapers. In the past i had looked down on the `sissies' who submitted to wearing kilts petticoats and panties at school and presumably childish petticoats and frocks at home.

Now the other boys who suffered petticoat punishment looked down on me.

During the first recess i tried to slip to the boys' bathroom. Louise was waiting for me.

"Now do you want a special spanking?"

i did not. i tried to delay using the diapers. i put it off for a while. This meant that i flooded my diapers during class.

Now at my school there were several girls who had babies. This was regretable. However it was felt that this disaster should not wreck the teenager's education. Therefore there was a baby changing area.

i whispered to Naomi. She said more loudly

"Jamie needs changing."

This change was very humiliating. Several other girls watched whilst my heavy wet diapers were unpinned. A six month old baby was being changed at the same time. The little baby's mom mentioned

"Who's a little Miss waterworks?"

Naomi said

"Who's a BIG Miss waterworks."

i did not know what was worse. At home i always wore frocks designed to show off my diapers. At school and outside i wore a kilt. i always had to be careful not to show off frilly petticoats. Quite often people got a glimps of diaper- often very wet diaper.

Two or three times each school day i joined the embarassed line of young men waiting for diaper changes. The school girls with actual chronilogical babies always took priority. More than once i spent the whole recess waiting for a change only to have to go back to class in really wet diapers.

i noticed that petticoat government became more universal. It was soon exeptional for a young man of my age not to wear a kilt (almost certainly with petticoats and panties). You could find out who was naughty but seeing how they walked and seeing if you could notice the padding from the diapers.

i was kind of lucky. After a few months my aunt and Naomi allowed me to grow up a little. i could wear training panties and use a potty. However they made a special plastic attachment. It locked round my tummy and pointed my `tinkle thing'. i had to sit on the potty like a good little girl.

In the summer i got a job- or rather Naomi and my aunt arranged a job. Naomi worked in a day care centre during the summer.

Some of the young people were toddlers being taught how not to use diapers. Others were slightly older girls. However three or four of the `youngsters' were aged 17- 27. They were boys but their dresses were very short and their diapers were very visible.

You can imagine how much fun a 7 year old girl can have teasing her 27 year old uncle about using diapers.

i had a special job. i had to wash all those wet and often dirty diapers. i was warned that if i did not do the job well i would have to go back to using the dydees as well as wearing them.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender