Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Landlady's New Niece (the original)  (Read 79436 times)

Vicky

The Landlady's New Niece (the original)
« on: July 20, 2006, 02:56:52 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" by Vicky

Landlady’s Niece part 1 

I was finishing up grad school, having completed all my course work and the research for my thesis. I just needed a place to plug in my computer and finish writing the thing. My problem was money-my loans and grants were almost gone, and I wasn't eligible for a dorm now that classes were over. The ad looked perfect -- room and board in a private residence in exchange for light housekeeping. The house was a beautiful old Victorian on a quiet street. When I knocked, the door was answered by a huge severe looking woman. She was built like a battleship, with a wide moon like face, an enormous bust, wide hips and large buttocks, and powerful looking legs. She was also completely put together-- her hair was perfectly coiffed in a stiff bouffant, her make-up was perfect, her nails manicured. She was wearing a stiff maroon silk brocade dress that hugged her body, accentuating her bust, sheer hose and classic black patent pumps with spike heels. Jewelry gleamed on her hands, wrists and neck.
She looked me up and down for a full minute while I stood awkwardly in the doorway. I introduced myself. "I am the Landlady, Mrs. Fairchild," she announced. Then without warning she reached over and grasped my elbow and steered me into the house. "I will show you the entire house, starting with the kitchen." She walked briskly in her pumps, her grip on my elbow was like iron, and I struggled to keep up with her pace. The house was filled with beautiful furninture. We ended up in "my room" which contained what looked like a girl's bedroom set in white with gold accents, including a carved four-poster bed, frilly accents including pink floral curtains, and a large collection of antique dolls lining the shelves of one wall. Mrs. Fairchild explained my housekeeping duties and handed me a bundle, which turned out to be a gauzy full white apron trimmed in red, with short puffy sleeves, a pleated skirt and wide ribbons which tied in back.
"You will wear this while performing your housekeeping chores in order to keep your clothing immaculate. I insist on a well ordered home. Any questions?" She stood there with her hands on her hips, looking down at me. I just shook my head no. "Excellent. Get your things, I'd like you to get started this afternoon." Even though I hadn't even said I wanted to take the room, she had already gripped my elbow again and was leading me down to the parlor, asking me when I would return with my things. I stammered that I needed some time to pack, and thought that moving in tommorow might make more sense. She immediately stopped in her tracks, turned and grasped my chin with her manicured thumb and forefinger, forcing me to look up into her eyes.
"I told you I want you to start today. We have a lot of work to do here, and I don't like dilly-dallying dear. Now, I expect you back here in four hours with your things. Understood.?" I was in shock. She kept my face tilted up in her hand. Her perfume was strong and I felt dizzy. What was I getting into? At the same time I felt my p_nis getting hard in my pants, which I didn't understand at all. Suddenly I felt myself nodding my head yes and saying "O.K." The Landlady's red lips made an approving smile and her hand patted my cheek, her thumb pressed against my lips. "Excellent."

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 02:57:35 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 2

While packing my things I started to have second thoughts about what I was getting into. Mrs. Fairchild was completely intimidating and obviously used to getting her way. I examined the frilly apron she had given me. What other demands would she make? I had a feeling that once I moved in things would only get worse. But I couldn't get her out of my head. When I thought of standing frozen in front of her, forced to stare directly into her eyes by the grip of her fingers firmly "chucking" me under my chin, I felt wobbly. I had to see her again. I figured if things got out of hand, I could always leave.

Four and a half hours later I arrived by taxi, my computer, books, papers and clothing packed in several boxes and couple of suitcases. I carried my things up to the front porch and rang the bell. Mrs. Fairchild opend the door and stared at me diapprovingly.

"You're 30 minutes late." Her tone was icy, and she was impatiently tapping the toe of one of her pumps as she held the door open. I started to stammer a response when she cut me off.

"Never mind. Get those things into your room. We have a lot to do. No dilly-dallying!" I hustled the first box up the stairs. Mrs. Fairchild kept tapping her foot and admonishing me to hurry. I was panting when I finally brought the last box up to the room. I sat on the edge of the bed to catch my breath.

"What are you doing?!" I jumped up like a jack-in-the-box. The Landlady stood in front of me. Again she chucked me under the chin. The sensation of her hand holding my face made by breath come even harder.

"Sweetheart, we NEVER sit on the edge of the bedspread. It is uncouth. And it is only polite to ask my permission if you wish to be seated in my presence, don't you agree?" Her hand tilted my head back even farther, so I was looking up into her gaze.

"Yes maam." Again she smiled and patted my cheek, letting the ball of her thumb brush against my lips.

"You have lovely lips dear, has anyone ever told you that?" She traced my lips with her thumb. I felt frozen. Her physical presence was overwhelming me. I barely shook my head no. With a final pressure, which almost caused her thumb to part my startled lips she released me. She moved behind me and I could hear her remove something from a box. Before I could turn around I felt something being brought over my head. It was the apron. Without asking me, she lifted my arms into the sleeveholes and drawing the ribbons tight trussed me into the apron, tying a large floppy bow the small of my back.

"There. Now lets get started." As I looked down at the full pleated gauzy skirt of the apron, I was again being dragged by the arm. When Mrs. Fairchild gave me my list of chores, I could see right away that this so-called "light housekeeping" would barely leave me time to do anything else. Under her watchful eye I began my vac-uming the living room carpet. Before I was halfway done the vacuum went dead. When I turned to check the plug, Mrs. Fairchild was holding it in her hand.

"Darling, look at what those shoes are doing to my carpet!" I was wearing a pair of sneakers, which slightly disturbed the pile of the thick carpet as I walked across it. She made me remove the footwear, and frowned dissaprrovingly at the rubber treads. "Don't you have any shoes with smooth leather bottoms dear? These will never do!" When I told her I did not, she left with my sneakers. I stood there akwardly in the apron and my stockinged feet, holding the wand of the vacuum. She returned, holding a pair of shiny black flats.

"Put these on." She handed me the shoes, which smelled of leather and appeared brand new. I noticed that her spiked pumps left small indentations in the carpet and started to protest when she pushed me down on the sofa and snatched the shoes from my hand. "Really, you must learn to respond more quickly, I expect a 'yes maam' when I address you." She slid the shoes onto my feet, and to my surprise they fit perfectly. Soon I was back at work. When I saw my reflection in the mirror, I started to feel a little queasy. With the frilly apron and shiny black flats I looked bizzare. But Mrs. Fairchild didn't give me a moment to rest, taking me from one task to the next, with me "yes maaming" and straining to keep up with her.

Finally it was dinner time. Cooking was not one my tasks, and after I remembered to ask the Landlady's permission to be seated (still in my apron and flats), she was placing a steaming plate in front of me. It was a beef liver, string beans and mashed potatoes. I never ate liver, but was afraid to say anything. When Mrs. Fairchild asked me why I was taking so long to eat, I confessed that I'd rather not eat the meat.

Without a word, Mrs. Fairchild moved her seat next to mine, and snatched the silverware out of my hands. She cut up the liver into bite size pieces, stabbed one with the fork and brought it to my lips. I opened my mouth to protest and she popped it in. I almost gagged. Before I could even start chewing a forkful of green beans was pressed against my mouth. I tried to keep my lips shut but Mrs. Fairchild effortlessly pushed the fork into my mouth. Now her right arm circled behing my back held me firmly while she continued to feed me with the left. I struggled to keep up with her pace, almost gagging on more than one occassion. Finally my plate was empty, and she had lifted a glass of milk to my lips and was pouring it in so fast some dribbled down my chin. She didn't stop until the glass was empty. Finally she was finished. She patted my face with a napkin.

"Mrs. Fairchild, I . . ." She placed a finger against my lips and cut me off.

"I always cook healthy nutritious food and I expect you to eat everything on your plate. If you can't do that by yourself, I will assist you. I can see that I'd better get you a sippy-cup since you seem to have trouble using a glass! Now run upstairs and get ready for your bath and bed." She paused. "Did you hear me?!"

"Yes maam!" With that she gave my face a final pat and I was excused.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 02:58:31 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 3

I felt like I was in a daze. Was I really sitting here in a frilly apron and feminine black flats, having just been fed my dinner like a child? Part of me wanted to run out of the house, but Mrs. Fairchild's looming perfumed presence, only inches away from me, was like a magnet keeping me close. I didn't want to admit it, but the tingling I felt all over, especially in my pants was too real to deny. As I slowly started to rise from my chair I felt a strong hand push me back down.
"Really dear, where did you learn your manners? You must ask permission to be excused from the table." I looked over at the Landlady, her hand still on my shoulder.
"May I please be excused?"
"May I please be excused who?" She stared at me disapprovingly.
"May I please be excused Mrs. Fairchild?"
"Very well dear. Now run upstairs and run your bath."
As I pushed away from the table, I thought for a minute about questioning her about this, since it was early and I didn't particularly want to bathe. But I already knew better. I went up to my room, which had an adjoining bathroom with a large tub. I ran the water. As the tub was filling Mrs. Fairchild came up behind me with a box and began duumping a powder into the water. Fragrant bubbles immediately began to fill the tub.
"Umm, Mrs. Fairchild, I don't really need bubblebath...."
"Nonsense darling, this will keep your skin fragrant and supple, and you do have lovely skin, don't you." She pinched my cheek so hard I almost yelped. "Now, quickly get out of those things and pop into the tub."
For a minute I didn't think she was going to leave, but finally she did. I disrobed and entered the tub. Almost immediately Mrs. Fairchild re-entered the bathroom.
"Please, can't I have a little privacy!" I decided things were starting to get out of hand.
Mrs. Fairchild's face became livid. "Don't you DARE use that tone of voice to me sonny boy! And you had better learn how to address me properly or I'm going to take you over my knee! This is MY house, and I don't expect you to tell me where I can and cannot go. I came in to make sure you had folded your apron properly, and I can see that you did not! And you had better scrub yourself thoroughly, or I'll get on my knees and do it myself! Understood?"
"Yes Mrs. Fairchild maam!" I lowered my eyes. Sitting naked in the tub listening to this tirade, I could only be thankful for the perfumed bubbles that covered my raging hard-on. What was wrong with me? I had never had any desire to be bossed around by a woman, especially a large older woman who was treating me like a 12 year old. But I felt so weak with sexuality that I was literally shaking.
"Very well, now hurry up, I'll give you 5 more minutes and then I'll finish this myself." She turned and left, closing the door. I quickly finished the bath, dried off and wrapped the large pink towel she had left around me. When I entered my bedroom the bedspread had been turned back and what looked like pajamas were resting on the bed. I couldn't find any of my own clothes. I picked up the "pajamas" which turned out to be a flannel nightgown with a short skirt and a pink and red floral pattern with a lace collar and short puffed sleeves trimmed in lace. I felt lightheaded again. What was going on?
Mrs. Fairchild suddenly steamed into the room without knocking. "What, you aren't dressed yet? Hurry up lazybones!"
"Ummmm, Mrs. Fairchild maam, I appreciate you giving me this nightgown but . . ."
The Landlady raised a hand, indicating that I should stop. "You had NO pajamas of anykind in your ratty clothing, and I insist on proper bedclothing. Now get dressed!"
I stood in my towel, realizing my p_nis was hard again. "Yes please, maam, if you could just give me a little privacy . . ."
Mrs. Fairchild unceremoniously yanked off my towel, leaving me exposed. My hands rushed down to my member, which she seemed to note with a nod. She snatched the nightgown and pulled it over my head. I had to raise my arms and she finished dressing me, her hands smoothing down the skirt right over my hard-on, causing me to squirm. "Umm, I don't have my underwear . . ."
Mrs. Fairchild was already pulling me down into the bed, and pulling the coverlet over me, sitting down next to me. "You don't need a panty to sleep in sweetheart, but I'll get you some if you insist." Her leaned down close, tucking me in and smoothing my hair with her manicured hand, her bracelets tickling me. I couldn't stop staring into her large face.
"Now I know you've tried to be a good boy, but you must be careful to follow the house rules. I'd hate to have to discipline you." As she said this her face leaned closer, only inches from my own, and her hand was smoothing the covers over me, again rubbing my p_nis through the thick cover and my nightgown, causing me to catch my breath. "I can see that you love your new bedclothes darling," she continued, a smile on her face. "Don't you?" As she said this her hand again moved slowly down the coverlet over my body. "I said, don't you?" I found myself nodding affirmatively. This caused her to break out into a wide smile. "I'm so glad darling. I can see we are going to get along splendidly. You know, Mrs. Fairchild is so formal, why don't you call me 'Auntie Dear.' How does that sound pumpkin?" Again her large warm hand was pressing against the cover over my groin, causing me to squirm. Her face was just an inch from my own, an her eyes forced me tostay locked on her own. "Hmmmmmmm?"
"Ah, uh, o.k. if you'd like." I struggled to get the words out.
"If who would like?" Her hand pressed more firmly on the cover. I felt like I was going to c-um.
"If you would, Auntie Dear." Her face broke into a smile and her lips pressed against mine briefly. I could taste her lipstick.
"Good night precious." She tucked me in even tighter before she left, till I felt like I couldn't breathe. We have a BIG day tommorow sweetums, so get plenty of sleep."
"Yes Auntie Dear" I heard myself say. With that she left the room, and when the door closed I heard a key click in the lock.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 02:59:20 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 4

It took me a long time to fall asleep. Spending my first night in this strange new bedroom in nothing but a frilly nightgown had me on pins and needles, the fabric causing a constant state of arousal that I could do nothing to relieve. What was I doing? I made up my mind that I had better get out of this situation--I had not been able to even think about working on my paper, let alone plug in my computer, and I didn't see that changing anytime soon. Mrs. Fairchild obviously had an agenda that I didn't understand at all. Finally I drifted into a fitful sleep.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" Mrs. Fairchild yanked back my covers and was pulling me from the bed. I opened my eyes to see that she had obviously been up for some time--Her hair and make-up were perfect, and she wore a cream colored satin blouse, a brown wool skirt to the knee, stockings and a pair of expensive looking chocolate alligator pumps with 4" heels. "Good morning dearheart." She looked at me expectantly, and began tapping the toe of her pump. Finally I understood.

"Good morning Auntie Dear." I was mortified hearing the words come out of my mouth. Mrs. Fairchild's lips curled into a Mona Lisa smile and her fingers locked onto my own and she half dragged me into the bathroom. She started putting toothpaste on my toothbrush and snapped her fingers, pointing toward the toilet. I stood frozen.

"Ummm, please Mrs. ... I mean please Auntie, can't I have a little privacy?" I couldn't believe I was pleading just to be able to relieve myself alone. The Landlady's eyes blazed.

"Your are to refer to me as Auntie DEAR or Dearest, I thought that was understood. One more slip like that I'll be introducing you to my hairbrush. And if you wanted to use the bathroom privately you should have gotten up on time. You're late, and you obviously need help getting ready which I intend to provide. I suggest you sit on the potty if you crave privacy, your nightgown will hide your privates."

My face red, I lowered myself onto the toilet. I hoped Mrs. Fairchild would turn her back, but she stood with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot impatiently.

"You'd better hurry princess, I already told you you're late!" The problem was my pen-is was so stiff I couldn't go. Finally I got up sheepishly, my bladder still full. The Landlady pulled me over to the sink and handed me my toothbrush. I had to brush and wash up while she stood next to me. When I dried myself with the towel, she insisted on "inspecting" my hands back and front, and even bent my ears to check behind them. Before I could protest she had again locked her fingers with mine and pulled me back out to the bedroom.

"There's no time to get dressed now, just put on your slippers." She pointed to the side of the bed, to a pair of fuzzy pink slippers.

"But Auntie Dear, I . . ." Mrs. Fairchild cut me off.

"Do I have to start dressing you too? Really!" Not wanting to give her the chance I quickly slipped on the slippers. She again took hold of my hand and led me down the stairs.

My mind was scrambling for a plan. Despite my constant state of sexual arousal, I had to get away from Auntie Dear before it was too late. Once I got dressed, I would have to come up with a reason to go to town. I would worry about my stuff later. But when I looked down at my nightgown, I could see it tenting in front of me. I still had no underwear! As I sat down for breakfast, I decided this was the first problem I had to solve. Auntie Dear was ladeling oatmeal into a large bowl.

"Excuse me, Auntie Dear, I know I got up late but I still don't have any underwear on so . . ." The Landlady placed the bowl in front of me and before I knew what was happening she was tying a large plastic bib around my neck from behind.

"Are you still going on and on about your panties princess? Very well. There's no time to go back upstairs, you need to eat your cereal pronto." She dissapeared for a minute, and when she returned something was dangling from her outstretched finger. It was a pair of pink satin panties, bordered in frilly white lace, with row after row of lace on the seat in a "rumba" style. I was so shocked I dropped my spoon, which clattered to the floor.

"Your lucky I have some extra undies in my linen closet. Get up and put these on." She brought her hand closer, the panty still dangling from her finger, till it brushed against my face.

This was the last straw. I jumped from my chair, my face red. "Look, I don't know what your game is, but I came here to rent a room, nothing more. I'm getting out of here!!" I turned to leave.

Mrs. Fairchild grabbed my wrist and twisted. In one motion she seated herself in an empty chair and I found myself splayed over her lap. She was suprisingly strong. Her left hand held the back of my neck immobilized and her right hand yanked up the nightgown until it was bunched around my waist, exposing my bare bottom. I felt her reaching for something, and suddenly there was a faint whistling noise and something smooth and hard struck me with stinging force. Again and again she spanked my bare bottom till it stung like fire and my eyes starting tearing and I started blubbering despite my best effort not to.

Finally it stopped. I lay there with my breath heaving. The worst thing was my pen-is was hard again and pressed against Mrs. Fairchild's skirt. She lifted my face with her hand and showed me the instrument of my punishment, a stainless steel hairbrush. She turned it so the back was facing me.

"Kiss it." I hesitated, and she pressed it against my lips. Almost involuntarily I planted a kiss on the cold metal. Satisfied, she pulled me to my feet, the nightgown falling and hiding my shame. She reached for the pink satin panties and held them out. Without a word I took them, stepped into them and pulled them up to my waist. Smiling, she pushed me into my chair where my cereal still waited.

"I see you dropped your spoon buttercup. You do need a LOT of help." She sat down next tom me, reached down for the spoon and dipped it into the oatmeal. "Open wide."

My bottom was throbbing, and before I knew it Mrs. Fairchild had shoved the full spoon into my mouth. As I struggled to swallow she was already bringing another spoon to my lips.

"What do you say dear?" She reached over patted my cheek.

My mouth full, I managed to get out a "Thank you Auntie Dear."

"That's a good girl!" The feeding continued.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 03:00:00 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 5

My mind was reeling as Mrs. Fairchild spooned the last of the oatmeal into my mouth. Seated on the hard wooden chair my bottom was on fire, and the sensation of the cool satin panty clinging to my raw arse only heigtened my feelings of helplessness. The Landlady had a Cheshire Cat smile on her face as she carefully wiped my mouth, pushed her chair back and drew me to my feet. She was obviously feeling triumphant about what had just occurred, and I had to admit I now felt desparate. How would I get away from this battleship-like matron, whose highheeled pumps and bouffant hairdo caused her to tower over me?
As if reading my thoughts, Mrs. Fairchild took my chin between her manicured thumb and forefinger and forced my head back so that I was staring into her steely gaze. She encircled my waist with her other hand and placed her palm on the seat of my nightgown squarely against my raw bottom, causing me to involuntarily wince.
"Now precious, I'm sorry you had to be introduced to Auntie's hairbrush but you know how important it is to follow our house rules. Now don't you feel better that you've had a nice hot breakfast?" Her warm palm's pressure on my bottom increased slightly.
"Yes thank you Auntie Dear." I could feel my face turning scarlet as I meekly replied, ashamed of my own cowardice.
The Landlady again smiled triumphantly. Keeping my chin firmly in her grip, she moved the ball of her thumb up to press against my lips, slowly outlining my mouth. "Of course you have a little problem now princess," she said, and suddenly her hand on my arse squeezed tightly, causing me to yelp outloud. As my mouth opened Mrs. Fairchild inserted her thumb between my lips, and she stared down at my tilted face, her own lips forming a condescending pout. Involuntarily my own lips mimiced hers, and I found myself suc-king her thumb.
"Obviously," she continued, "you are not going to be able to wear trousers with your sore little tushy. I'll find something you can wear in the meantime." My heart filled with dread. I started to feel like everything that had happened was part of a inexorable plan that I was helpless to stop. At the same time Mrs. Fairchild was working her thumb back and forth in my mouth.
"You have such sweet lips bunny, and I can see you love to suc-ky-s_ck." Her tone was increasingly condescending, and I couldn't even respond with her thumb filling my mouth. Finally she removed it, with a final pat to my cheek. Taking me by the hand, she led me back upstairs to her own room. As I waited she came out of the closet holding a red and white gingham cotton dress with a wide pleated skirt.
"This should fit you perfectly sweetlips." She held out the dress. I stood rooted to the floor. I had been conciously avoiding the topic, but I finally had to face reality. First the apron and the shoes, then the panties, now a dress. And the increasing references to me as "princess" and even "girl." I had to do something! I decided to try to be more diplomatic, even flattering.
"Oh Auntie Dearest, what a beautiful dress!" I could see Mrs. Fairchild was pleased by both the "Dearest" and the compliment. "I really appreciate your concern for my sore bottom Auntie Dearest," I continued carefully, "but I must say that I'm a little confused. You seem to be forgetting that I'm a um, uh, well, a man, and . . ." Her smile immediately turned to a frown.
"Honestly, how ungrateful!! Here I am thinking only of your comfort, and you can only respond with silly impertinance! Now put this on immediately!" She thrust the dress at me. Her burst of anger caused me to reach out for the garment. My recent spanking still throbbing, I carefully removed my nightgown and pulled the dress over my head, bringing my arms through the lace trimmed sleeves.
As I did this, Mrs. Fairchild approached me with the shiny black flats and apron I had worn yesterday. She also had an pair of thin white anklets trimmed in lace. "Quickly, put your shoes and socks on." I did so, and Mrs. Fairchild turned me around to finish buttoning up the dress and then she trussed me tightly into the apron, tying it with a flourish in a large bow. Taking me by the hand, she walked me to a large full length mirror and stood behind me. There I was, in a gingham dress that fell just above my knee, frilly anklets and shiny feminine black shoes, with a frothy lacy apron over all. Staring at myself I could feel my p_nis straining against my slippery satin panties.
Mrs. Fairchild encircled my waist in her two strong arms and brought me in close so my head rested against her massive bosom, her face looming over mine in the mirror. "Don't you look precious darling! Like a living doll! Tell Auntie how much you love your new dress." She squeezed me from behind in her bear hug, causing my raw bottom to painfully press against the front of her skirt like a warning.
"Thank you for the new dress Auntie, Auntie Dear." This didn't satisfy her, and she moved one hand around to my arse, patting it gently, bringing her lips close to my ear.
"Tell me how much you LOVE it princess."
I knew I was defeated, and the worst thing was I could feel pre-c-um forming on the tip of my p_nis as it strained inside my flimsy panties. Mrs. Fairchild's perfume was literally overwhelming me, and her breath was hot against my ear.
"Oh Auntie Dearest, I LOVE my beautiful new dress."
She still wasn't finished. "Who loves it princess?" I could only stare in the mirror as she said this with a smile, her lips flicking against my ear, her arms squeezing me even more tightly. She was obviously enjoying herself.
"Your Princess loves her new dress, Auntie Dear." I lowered my eyes with shame.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 03:00:43 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 6

Now that I was dressed, the Landlady had a long list of chores for me, and soon I was busy dusting, polishing, sweeping and scrubbing. At first Mrs. Fairchild was always present, directing my efforts, giving orders, and scolding me. I didn't have a minute to breathe as she tapped her alligator pump impatiently and snapped her manicured fingers over and over. When I began the daunting task of polishing all the livingroom furniture, she left me alone however. I frantically racked my brains on how I could escape from the increasingly suffocating embrace of Auntie Dear. I knew the front door was locked with a key, and I noted with despair the decorative bars on all the first floor windows. I thought about finding the telephone and calling "911" but I hesitated. What would the police think when they got a load of me in my gingham dress and apron? I shuddered just thinking about it.

Finally it was lunch time, and Mrs. Fairchild called me in to the dining room. I had only taken a couple of steps into the room when she frowned and order me to halt.

"Honestly Princess, how many times has Auntie told you that you must acknowledge her sweetly when entering and leaving a room? I'm afraid you've just earned yourself a session with Auntie's hairbrush." I could feel my face draining of color.

"But I don't want to spoil your lunch darling, so we can get to that later. But it seems like you need a little reminder to help you act in a ladylike fashion. From now on, whenever you enter or leave a room where Auntie is present, or wish to address Auntie, I expect you to sweetly curtsy. That way my precious one will remember her manners. Now let's see a lovely curtsy while you greet your Auntie, Princess." Mrs. Fairchild put her hands on her hips and waited with a triumphant smile.

My hands were shaking as I took hold of my skirt on each side, crossed my legs and dropped a tenative curtsy, a "Hello Auntie Dear" croaking from my throat.

"No, no, sweetheart, you must be more bouncy, dip deeply, and bow your head demurely before fluttering your lashes and looking up sweetly! Now try it again." After several attempts, I finally curtsied to Auntie Dear's satisfaction. I dreaded mealtimes. This time however, although Mrs. Fairchild insisted on cutting up my food, she let me feed myself, though my juice was served in a "sippy" cup. I didn't dare complain.

The afternoon was filled with more and more housework until I was exhausted. Mrs. Fairchild seemed to take delight in purposely leaving or entering a room, or calling me to join her, so that I was constantly popping up and down in deep curtsies like a jack-in-a-box. Finally it was dinnertime, and while I began to feed myself the stew the Landlady had prepared, I was not eating fast enough and she soon produced the dreaded pink plastic bib, snatched the spoon from me and began shoveling food into my mouth until I thought I would gag. She brought the sippy cup to my lips and forced my head back, and wouldn't stop until I had drained it of lukewarm milk. She poured it so fast soome dribbled down my chin onto the bib, which Mrs. Fairchild duly noted, observing that her "Princess obviously needed a bib at mealtimes."

Mrs. Fairchild then marched me upstairs for bath and bed. When I entered my room I immediately noticed that all my boxes of belongings had vanished. My heart sank to a new low as I realized that the Landlady had been busy while I had done my housework downstairs. Mrs. Fairchild ignored my obvious consternation, ordering me to undress as she went in to run the bath. I reached behind and tried to untie the bow of my apron but could not budge it. When the Landlady rentered the room, I was still struggling.

I remembered to drop a curtsy, and I meekly asked Auntie Dear if she could help me untie my apron. This seemed to please her enormously.

"Does my sweet little girl need help taking off her lovely apron, hmmmmmm?" She taunted me in a sing-song voice. I nodded affirmatively.

"Yes please Auntie Dear." Smiling, she reached over and gave my cheek a hard pinch. Then twirling me around, she untied the apron and helped me remove it. She proceeded to help me disrobe completely, dispite my protests that I could do it myself.

"Hush cupcake, Auntie can see that her adorable Princess needs a LOT of help." Soon I was in nothing but the pink satin panties, which were tenting embarassingly. Mrs. Fairchild reached for them. "My darling girl obviously LOVES her silky panties, doesn't she?" I stood like a statute. Mrs. Fairchild frowned, and yanked the panties down around my ankles. "You just don't learn, do you sweetlips?" She reached for the large purse she had rested on a chair, and removed her stainless steel hairbrush. She then sat on the edge of the bed and crooked her finger for me to approach.

"Please no!" I began to wail. She just crooked her finger again. Shaking like a leaf, I approached her, and she presented the hairbrush.

"Kissies." She nodded toward it. Filled with humiliation, I kissed the hairbrush. Suddenly, she reached out and took hold of my erection, using it like a handle to draw me over her lap. Her skirt was hiked up to her midthigh,and she positioned my steel-hard pen-is between her ample thighs, pressing them tightly together. She then brought the hairbrush down on my already sore bottom with stinging force. Again and again the hairbrush whistled through the air, exploding against me, causing my body to buck and writhe. This caused my pen-is to work itself between Mrs. Fairchild's thighs, and I could feel an orgasm building inside me even as the blows rained on my scarlet ass.

"Princess loves her spanky, doesn't she?!" The Landlady taunted me as she continued to spank me, and my naked body continued to flail in her lap. Suddenly my pen-is exploded in orgasm, and I bucked like a rag doll as Mrs. Fairchild increased the speed and force of her blows. Finally she stopped and I lay panting over her lap. She stroked the back of my head, and reached down with the hairbrush so I could kiss it, which I did.

Mrs. Fairchild began to tsk-tsk. I could feel my pen-is, still tightly caught in the vise of her thighs, shriveling. "Now look what my naughty girl has done. We'll have to do something about this, won't we Princess?" I could only shudder, imagining what lay ahead.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 03:01:24 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 7

When Auntie finally released me from her lap, she pointed to her stockinged calves and the back of her pumps where my mess had landed.
"Now lick up your squirties this instant you naughty girl!" I scrambled to my hands and knees and licked and suc-ked the smooth nylon covering the Landlady's calves, as well as the backs of her polished leather pumps. The warm saltiness filled my mouth. Mrs. Fairchild seemed to enjoy this enormously, and when I was finally finished she directed me to kiss the toe of each of her shoes to show much much I "loved my Auntie Dearest." Waves of humiliation washed over me as I complied.
Soon I was being marched into the bathroom for another scented bubble bath. My raw buttocks screamed with pain as it entered the water and settled in the tub. Auntie kneeled beside me and started shampooing my hair. My protest died on my lips, I couldn't risk another punishment and she was obviously intent on bathing me. She washed and conditioned my hair, and scrubbed me vigorously with a brush. When she reached into the water with her soapy slippery hand and took hold of my member, it sprang back to attention, causing her to smile at me knowingly.
"Oh Princess loves being bathed by Auntie, doesn't she! You are a lazy little girl, aren't you poppet!" I blushed and squirmed as she continued to clean my privates. Finally I was out of the tub and seated at the vanity in a fluffy pink towel while Mrs. Fairchild vigorously dried my hair. She opened a drawer of the vanity and removed a bright pink roller and a bottle of setting lotion. Using her dreaded hairbrush, which she first waved at me playfully, she expertly brushed out a section of hair at my forehead, liberally applied the setting lotion and rolled it tightly onto the roller. I sat frozen, staring in horror at my reflection in the mirror.
"Ummmmmm, ah, Auntie Dear, Auntie Dearest, please I don't think . . . " The Landlady pressed a finger against my lips, silencing me.
"Now don't you dare say another word bunny! Your hair was a mess, and needs to be styled." She hummed as she worked, rolling my hair so tightly my head felt like it was on fire. Soon my head was a mass of pink rollers. She then produced a pink satin sleep cap bordered in lace and placed it over the bulky mass of rollers. But she wasn't finished. Reaching into the vanity again, she produced a nail file, emory board, and two bottles of clear nail polish.
"Look at your nails Princess, honestly, I don't know how you managed without Auntie's help." Seated next to me at the vanity, she shaped and filed my nails and applied two coats, first of nail hardener, and then a clear polish. She instructed me to remain seated and blow on my nails until they dried. I was forced to watch a parody of my former self, in a bulky pink satin cap blow on my newly shiny nails. Finally the Landlady called me back into the bedroom. The covers were pulled down on the bed and a nightgown and panty lay waiting for me. The panty was again pink satin bordered with white lace, but this time the seat was dripping with not only rows of white lace but tiny white satin bows. The nightgown was also pink satin bordered in white lace, shorter than the one I had worn last night, with a pattern of stretchy pink threadwork decorating the bodice.
"Auntie knows that her darling Princess insisted on sleeping in her panties, and I certainly want you to be happy dearest." She removed my towel and helped me into the panties and nightgown. "What do you say darling?"
Almost involuntarily I found my self curtsying. "Thank you Auntie Dear for the beautiful nightgown and panties." She helped me into bed and tucked me tightly under the covers. My head was extremely uncomfortable in the mass of rollers as I lay back on the pillows.
"That's a good little girl!" Auntie sat close to me on the bed and began smoothing the coverlets over my body, pressing the thick blankets, sheets, nightgown and satin panty against my stiff member. Her other hand stroked my face. I could not look away from her steely gaze as I desparately tried to keep from getting sexually aroused by her roaming hands.
"Was the housework too much for Princess today? You look exhausted cupcake." She continued to stroke me face, her finger tips stroking my ears and moving to trace against my lips. I was wary but it was hard to keep a clear head with her hands running back and forth over the covers and my face. "Auntie has a LONG list of chores for tommorow, but maybe its too much for a delicate girl like you dear. Would Princess like a little break, hmmmmmmm?" Her fingers were dancing on my lips and she increased the pressure against my crotch.
I opened my mouth to say something and the Landlady slipped her index finger in, stroking my tongue with its tip. "If Princess wears an extra pretty dress for Auntie, than she can have the WHOLE day off, how does that sound honeybunch? Just nod your head for me sweetheart."
I felt prec-um starting to form on the tip of my p_nis, and she heavily stroked the covers and her finger worked in and out of my mouth. I felt like this was some kind of trap, but the thought of a break from the crushing housework was so seductive. It was so hard to think, I mean she had me in a dress anyway, why should I break my back, . . . . Without realizing it, I found my head gently nodding up and down.
Auntie's face broke into such a triumphant smile that I felt queasy. She leaned down and planted a long wet kiss on my lips. With a final pat on the covers and squeeze of my cheeks, she disengaged herself and stood up. "Excellent darling, I can't wait until tommorow!! Sweet dreams Princess." With that she turned off the light and turned the key in the lock.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender