Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Landlady's New Niece (the original)  (Read 79446 times)

Anonymous

The Landlady's New Niece (the original)
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 03:07:59 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 15

By the time the last heaping spoonful of sickeningly-sweet mush had been shoveled into my mouth, my face and bib were covered with gooey cereal. The Landlady had forced me to eat so fast that I couldn't possibly swallow before the next spoon was pressed against my lips. Without letting me catch my breath, Mrs. Fairchild picked up the baby bottle and inserted the nipple into my mouth, making me drink the entire bottle of warm formula without stopping. I couldn't help but stare at my ridiculous reflection in the mirror on the opposite wall, my pink bonnet-covered curls bouncing as my head tilted back and my cheeks suc-ked rythmically on the bottle in Auntie's firm grasp. I was panting when I had finally drained the last drop.
"Oh look what a messy eater Auntie's widdle baby-boo is!" the Landlady clucked her tongue with mock dissaproval after scolding me. "Auntie better get a high chair for her little cupcake or her dining room table will be ruined!" My heart froze. I tried to assure myself that she couldn't be serious but given all that had happened I had a sinking feeling that with Auntie Dearest, anything was possible.
The Landlady finally let me get up from the table, and after a bobbing curtsy and a "thank you for breakfast Auntie Dearest," I was led to the bathroom. As I walked in my nightmare version of little girl finery with my upsurdly short multi-tiered skirts and exposed bulging satin rumba-panties, my satin lined diaper, soaked with the remains of two orgasms, clung stickily to my crotch and genitals. I suffered through the indignity of having the Landlady wash my face and hands with a wash cloth, and then touch up my blush and pink lip gloss.
"Now we better check snookum's dee-dee, don't you think poopsie!" She was now talking to me exclusively in her sing-song condescending tone, and expected me to answer in the little girl falsetto I had been forced to practice.
"Yeth Auntie Dearest!" I heard myself lisp as I nodded my head, and the Landlady could not help but pinch my cheek before she yanked my satin rumba panties, pink rubber trainers, and shiny tights down around my ankles. She unpinned the diaper as I stood there cringing, and held it pressed close to my face so I could smell my spunk and see the large wet stain in the pink satin lining.
"You naughty little moppet!! Auntie can see that Princess gets so excited about her pretty clothes that she needs her special dee-dee. Hmmmmmmmm?"
Now that my hairless freshly waxed crotch was exposed, I was acutely aware that I had not used the bathroom since waking. "Ummmmmmm, Auntie Dearest, can I please use the toil, uh I mean the potty?" I looked up expectantly.
Mrs. Fairchild looked at me with amusement. A dreadful feeling washed over me. Were my toilet privileges being suspended? I couldn't even imagine the alternative. Finally the Landlady gestured toward the toilet. "Does Princess have to make wee-wee?" I nodded affirmatively, blushing with embarassment. With the Landlady standing over me, I had to mince over to the toilet, my underthings bunched around my ankles, and relieve myself. The Landlady stood directly over me, supervising me as I wiped and washed. I was then forced to mince and waddle all the way back to Mrs. Fairchild's bedroom, my undies still cuffing my ankles and my scratchy stiff petticoats tickling my bare hips so that I could lay back on the bed, my petticoats and skirts enveloping me, while Auntie Dearest pinned a fresh satin-lined diaper on me. Only then were my rubber trainers, tights and rumba panties finally pulled back up. I dropped a deep curtsy, my head demurely down and my eyes focused on my shiny pink Maryjanes and their gleaming rhinestones, and thanked Auntie Dearest for changing me.
"Your welcome bunny!! Now to show your appreciation, Auntie wants you to pratice a little song and dance. The ladies are coming over this afternoon for Auntie's bridge club, and I know how much they are looking forward to meeting Princess and watching you perform." Before I could digest this bombshell, Auntie was reaching down to the large pacifier that still hung around my neck from its pink ribbon and inserting it into my mouth. She then walked over to the stereo and suddenly "The Good Ship Lollipop" began to blare from the speakers. Auntie Dearest sat down in a comfortable armchair and crossed her booted legs while I stood there shaking with fear. Her eyes locked on mine, her glistening fire-engine red lips came together in circle and blew me a kiss.
"Now, let's see you dance cookie!!"

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 03:08:43 PM »
Landlady’s Niece part 16

"Very nice sweetums!!" Holding the lacey hem of my pink satin baby frock in my shaking fingers, my nails flashing with pink coral nailpolish, I brought one pink patent Maryjane behind the other and dropped a deep curtsy, all the while panting heavily from the exertion of tap dancing for Auntie Dearest. I felt flushed and exhausted, my hairless waxed body covered with a slick coat of perspiration in its heavy prison of silk, satin, tulle and lace. It was hard to catch my breath with the large rubber pacifier clamped between my lips.

Still lounging comfortably in her overstuffed chair, the Landlady crooked her manicured finger at me, a smug smile playing over her full crimson lips. I dutifully minced up to her and she uncerimoniously patted my bulging satin rumba panty in the front, her access unimpeded by the too-short stiff peticoats and tiered beribboned skirt of my elaborate party dress that stuck out at right angles from my waist, leaving my diapers and panty in full view. Her hand made my p_nis, already stiff inside its satin-lined diaper, poke out uncomfortably like an iron bar.

"Ding-dong." Just then the front doorbell rang, shattering the silence. I gave out an involuntary whimper, causing Mrs. Fairchild to smile widely as she squeezed my panty. "Wonderful, the ladies are here!! Now I expect little Princess to be on her BEST behavior, Auntie hopes she doesn't have to give snookums a spanking in front of the guests!"

With that the Landlady rose to her feet, towering over me in her gleaming white high-heeled boots, grasping my hand in an iron-grip and pulling me down the hallway. My heart was beating a mile a minute. For all the humiliation I had endured over the past several days, I was terrified of what Mrs. Fairchild's friends would do when they saw me in my hideous baby girl finery.

Stopping before the front door, Auntie Dearest started fussing over me, sliding the pacifier out of my mouth so that it hung on its pink ribbon, adjusting my baby bonnet, fluffing out the pink bow under my chin and the huge butterfly bow in the small of my back, primping over my petticoats and smoothing my skirts, ordering me to "pout" my lips and bend my wrist to dangle my pink patent pocketbook at the correct angle.

"And don't forget to curtsy sweetly and talk in your sweet little girl's voice Princess. Any misbehavior will be dealt with severely my little moppet!" With a final hard pinch on my flushed cheeks, She opened the door.

Three women stood waiting in the doorway. As soon as they saw me all three broke into enormous smiles and started chattering and talking over one another, between loud shrieks and whoops of laughter.

"Oh my she's adorable!!!! You've outdone yourself this time darling!"

"Just look at him in that sissy frock and bonnet, have you ever!!!!"

"She is absolutely delicious darling, divine, I could eat her up in one bite!!!!"

Biting my tongue with my heart fluttering a mile a minute and the blood rushing to my cheeks, I dutifully dropped three deep curtsies and pouting my lips as instructed, whispered "How do you do" in my little girl falsetto. For a moment I could see the street and feel the breeze, and I had a fleeting thought of making a break for it, running down the street in my juvenile dress and bonnet, but soon the door was closing and the four ladies were hovering over me, poking, pinching and prodding me and chattering away.

"Aren't you a precious angel!" said the first guest, a short bony woman who wore her salt-and-pepper hair in a severe short spikey style. She looked about 60, with skin like old leather, but she wore heavy blue eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner, and her lips were glossy red. She had expensive jewlery dripping from her scrawny neck, arms and fingers, and she wore an expensive black designer suit. She patted my head with amusement.

"What a big sissy you are!!! So you like dressing like a baby girl, isn't that special." The second woman was clearly amused by my predicament. She looked like she was in her 40's tall and well-proportioned, her blond hair worn in a bouffant style. She was also dressed well, in a gold belted dress, hose, and designer pumps, and an expensive looking cashmere coat. She just kept pointing and laughing at me, making my ears burn.

"Come to Mommy darling!!" The third woman was enormous, she looked like she weighed close to 250 pounds, with her long brown hair pulled back in a thick braid. Her large moon-like face stared at me eagerly, and before I knew it she had pulled me tightly against her massive bosom, crushing me in her beefy arms. Then her eager lips found mine and I felt her huge tongue fill my mouth. I was immobilized in her bear hug. And after a lengthy exploration of my mouth she released me, patting my bonnet and squeezing both cheeks. "Oh she is too adorable, I must borrow her!!!!!" Taking my hand, the fat lady dragged me into the parlor. I could see Mrs. Fairchild's eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Let's make ourselves comfortable ladies, so that I can properly introduce you to Princess. I'm sure we're going to have a lovely time!"

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 03:09:31 PM »
The Landlady's "Niece" Part 17

I felt dizzy with fright as I was dragged into the parlor by Mrs. Fairchild's enormous friend. She sat down on the leather sofa and pulled me into her lap in one motion. My stiff petticoats and the wedding cake skirt of my satin dress popped up like an umbrella turning inside-out, reveatling my bulging ruffled satin rhumba panties to the whole room. I felt the still nameless lady's beefy arm snake down between my legs, her huge warm palm grasping my panty and diaper covered crotch and pulling me tightly against her. Her squeezing hand felt for my stiff pen-is through the layers of diaper, rubber training pants and satin panty and squeezed hard. Involuntarly my mouth opened and I moaned, feeling like i was sinking back into a big perfumed fleshy beanbag chair. As soon as my lips parted the lady inserted the thumb of her other hand into my mouth. I could feel her hot breath behind me as her lips came close to my ear. "suc-k Mommy's thumb precious little girl!" Her tongue flicked wetly into my ear as she pressed her big thumb deeper into my mouth, all the time squeezing me more tightly into her lap, her other hand like a steel vise on my crotch. Involuntarily i started to gag and suc-k on the woman's fat thumb as she continued to coo and whisper in my ear, kissing and licking it. I looked up to see Mrs. Fairchild and her two other friends seated in the cushioned chairs facing us. The two women were laughing loudly at the spectacle before them. Mrs. Fairchild has a triumphant look in her eyes, which locked on mine, as her fire-engine red lips curled into a smile. She casually crossed her white booted legs and blew me a little kiss as I struggled helplessly in her friend's overpowering grip. It was all too much. Tears of shame came into my eyes as I started to spasm in an uncontrollable orgasm, my lips suc-king frantically at my fleshy captor's thumb as her other fingers curled around my cheeks, her big paw squeezing every last drop into my already soggy satin-lined diaper as i spasmed in her lap like a rag doll. "My my Princess, haven't you taken quite a shine to Mrs. Trammell! And before you've even been properly introduced!" Mrs. Fairchild and her friends all laughed as i panted in Mrs. Trammell's lap, my sissy bonnet askew over my blond pin curls, Mrs. Trammell's thumb still between the "O" of my pink lips.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 03:09:58 PM »
The Landlady's "Niece" - Part 18

I lay panting in Mrs. Trammell's enormous lap. The pink satin waist-cincher that Mrs. Fairchild had trussed in that morning made it difficult for me to catch my breath. My baby-smooth skin, still tingling from the full-body wax i had received at the beauty salon, was coated with sweat. The many layers of baby-girl finery that Aunty Dearest had enveloped me made me hot and flushed every time i got excited or exerted myself, which thanks to Mrs. Fairchild, was a constant thing. My three bouffant petticoats and the frilly be-ribboned skirt of my fancy frock were practically inside-out, the hems tickling my chin as Mrs. Trammell's fingers traced the tiny pink hearts on my shimmering white juvenile tights. Everytime i squirmed in respoonse, my petticoats swished audibly. I felt so drained and weak as a real baby. I realized that since Aunty Dearest had imprisoned me in my new baby-girl finery that morning, i had already c-um three times! I could feel the new wet slickness inside my satin-lined diaper as Mrs. Trammell idly poked and squeezed me with one hand, her fleshy thumb still filling my mouth. The ladies had been gaily chatting as i lay there immersed in my predicament, but suddenly i was snapped to the present by the sound of Mrs. Fairchild's skin-tight white kid gloved hands clapping twice sharply. "Now now ladies, I'm afraid my darling Princess has been frightfully rude." Her voice changed to the condescending honey-dripping tone She now reserved for me. "Naughty little bunny-boo!!! Aunty can see how much her precious darling loves her new friend Mrs. Trammell, but isn't my sweet little poppet forgetting her manners? Tsk-tsk-tsk!!" Icy fear shot through me. I felt that Aunty Dearest was setting me up for some new humiliation. I struggled feebly to get up from Mrs. Trammell's lap, buy i was weak as a kitten and She laughed with amusement i struggled to free myself of her casual grip. Finally, she released me, giving me a firm swat on the backside as i struggled to find my footing. The slick new leather bottoms of my squeaky pink patent rhinestone covered Maryjanes almost sent me skidding across the floor. All four ladies laughed as my arms flailed out as i attempted to keep from falling. "I can see my sweet little Princess is going to need alot more posture training!" laughed Mrs. Fairchild to her friends. She then looked at me expectantly. I knew what to do. First i turned to Mrs. Trammell. I daintily held my dress in each hand, and cross my legs in a deep curtsey. In my best little girl falsetto i said "how do you do Maam? I'm Aunty Dearest's little niece Princess, i'm so glad to make your acquaintance!" I was flushed red with embarassment, having to introduce myself to someone who had just made me fill my diaper with spunk. The enormous lady started howling with laughter. "Aren't you a polite little lady!!! And just a tasty little morsel too!!! Why don't you just call me Mommy Donna. Would you like that snookums?" Feeling Mrs. Fairchild's watchful gaze behind me, i nodded vigorously. "Oh yeth Mommy Donna, thank you tho much!!!" I curtsied again. Mommy Donna's wide mouth broke into a new grin. She looked over my head at Aunty Dearest. "You really must let me have this one for the weekend, darling!! He's a dream!" I shuddered at the thought. I turned to the lady with the severe expression an the short salt-and-pepper hair. I repeated my curtsey and introduction. She had a bemused smile on her glossy lips. You may call me Ms. Steele darling. Why don't you kneel down and kiss my shoes like a good little girly." I stood dumbfounded for a moment. "You heard Ms. Steele, Princess!!" Mrs. Fairchild's tone was admonishing. She reached for her handbag. I immediately fell to my knees in front of Ms. Steele, and leaning forward planted a respectful kiss on the toe of each of her gleaming black stilletoe pumps. I looked up, and she nodded approvingly. She reached down with one bony hand, gleaming with bracelets, rings, and the high-gloss of her deep red nailpolish. Her nails were shaped into pointed talons, and the pincers of her thumb and forefinger grabbed my cheek and squeezed it until i yelped loudly in pain. Ms. Steele smiled coldly. "What a fussy little baby girl!! Maybe she needs a dose of castor oil, Amanda." "An excellent idea darling." I tried not to groan. I snuck a peek at Mrs. Fairchild, and to my horror, She was holding her stainless steel hairbrush in one gloved hand. She saw me peek at her. I immediately snapped back to attention and made my introduction and curtsey to Her final guest. The blond woman in the stylish gold dress looked bemused. "I'm Mrs. Adams darling. So how does a grown man feel dressed up like a 2 year old little girl in diapers, hmmmmmmmmm" She smiled expectantly. I started to stammer a reply. "I, that is, my . . . ." I wanted to answer as myself, but i knew Aunty Dearest demanded that i use the tone and vocabulary of a little girl. I grew more and more flustered, as Mrs. Adams enjoyed my obvious discomfort. Finally Mrs. Fairchild came to my "rescue." "Never mind Princess pet. Aunty Dearest is most displeased with your performance darling." She casually waved the hairbrush in the air. "Now before you do your little song and dance for the ladies, I think a spanking is in order. Don't you?" I stood shame facedly in my frilly pink satin tafetta frock and baby bonnet. "Yeth Aunty Deareth, widdle Pwincess has been a bad girl." I curtsied to Aunty Dearest. Holding up the hairbrush, Mrs. Fairchild smiled smugly to her friends. "Now who would like to do the honors?"

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 03:10:29 PM »
The Landlady's "Niece" - Part 19

I was reeling at the thought of being spanked by one of Mrs. Fairchild's friends when I heard a voice quickly answer, "I'll do it Amanda darling." I snapped to my attention to see Mrs. Steele with a wicked smile on her shimmering lips, her claw like hand reaching for Aunty's stainless steel hairbrush. I quailed with fright and and began to shake despite my best efforts to try to maintain my composure. My petticoats started to rustle loudly, givimg me away. My obvious fright made Mrs. Steele's smile widen, and I could see that she was thoroughly enjoying herself. It became clear to me that Mrs. Steele was the most sadistic of Aunty's friends, and wanted nothing more than to make me grovel before her. She was sure to administer the most painful spanking of the lot, and I cursed my continuing bad luck. As she handed Mrs. Steele her "special" hairbrush, Aunty Dearest announced that my diaper would first have to be removed. "After all," observed Mrs. Fairchild with a devilish grin, "I'm afraid little bunny-boo has messed herself again." Mrs. Fairchid produced a large baby blanket, white with pink teddy bears, and spread it over the carpet in the middle of the four women. It was obvious that Aunty had carefully prepared my "visit" with her friends, and I didn't even want to think what other "surprises" she might have in store for me. As my face grew flushed, Mrs. Trammell popped up from her seat and told Mrs. Fairchild that she would "take care of me." Without further ado, She was handling me like a toy, grabbing my legs out from under me and pushing me back onto the baby blanket. Before I knew what was happening she was kneeling besides me, unceremoniously lifting the frilly beribboned "wedding cake" skirts of my little girl's frock and the triple bouffant petticoats until they were inside out, the hems piled high on top of the sashed empire-waist of my impossibly frilly dress, tickling my chin where the ribbon of my bonnet was tied in it's fluffy bow. Then she yanked down my ruffled satin panties and and the glittering tights till they were bunched around my ankles. Then she stuck her fingers under the tight waistband of my horrid tight pink rubber training panties and rolled them down my bare legs. The inside of the rubber was slick with my sweat as they slid down my legs binding my ankles tightly. Underneath all was the humiliating satin-lined diaper, stained with the evidence of my latest deposit. "What cute widdle legs sissy has poking from her fluffy didi!!!" Mrs. Trammell smiled and clucked her tongue, slapping and pinching my legs while she began to unfasten the diaper. "I felt footsteps approach me and from my helpless position laying on my back on the baby blanket, I saw Mrs. Fairchild's gleaming white pointed-toed patent leather boots with their gold chains arrive just inches from my face. She was so close I could smell the new leather scent of her stilletoe-heeled footwear. Although I could not see her face looming high above me, I heard the displeasure in her voice. "Honestly, Princess hasn't Aunty taught you any manners?" I immediately realized my mistake. "Fank 'oo Momma Donna!" I squeaked in a pleading voice. But Mrs. Fairchild was not impressed. "When an adult gives you a compliment, Aunty expects an immediate thank you, even if a curtsey might not be possible under the circ-umstances." All four ladies laughed at this. "But i'm afraid sweetlips," Aunty continued in a voice dripping with honey, my naughty little angel must be punished. You will receive a dose of castor oil before each meal, and your potty privileges are suspended." A low moan escaped me. I could hear Mrs. Steele's raspy approving laugh. Before I could take in this latest shocker, I felt the cold air hit my privates as Mrs. Trammell removed the damp diaper and held it up. "Oooooooooo looks like my sweet little vanilla cupcake enjoyed her time on Mommy Donna's lap!!" Again the ladies laughed longly and loudly. Mrs. Trammell's warm beefy hands were all over my privates. As I stared down the end of my nose at the gigantic Mrs. Trammell kneeling besides my exposed legs and privates, I saw her stop her fondling of my hairless gentials, and with a smile reach for something in her purse. She produced a small jar of petroleum jelly. "Now Mommy Donna can't put a fresh didi on sugar dumpling until Mrs. Steele gives spanky-wankies, but Mommy Donna can still get Princess ready, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?" With that she popped open the jar and stuck her index finger in, scooping up a bid dollop of the vaseline." "Noooooooooooo, please Momma Donna, I ..........." As one warm hand covered my thing, the other spread my ass cheeks, and I felt the gel covered finger press against my rosebud. The pressure increased, and the slick finger entered me deeply. I gasped and, against my will began to moan and squirm. This just made the finger slide in deeper, until the base of Mrs. Trammell's hand was flush against my groin. I felt my pen-is hardening in her other hand, as her huge moon lke face broke into a wide smile. She lowered her head till it hovered above mine, as i continued to moan and squirm as she worked her finger inside me. "My little lollipop loves her jelly-wellies, doesn't she?!!!!!!!!! Don't worry pumpkin' pie, Momma Donna will keep you nice and full!!" Her laughing face loomed above me and there's was nothing i could do but jerk around on the blanket like a helpless baby.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 03:11:02 PM »
The Landlady's "Niece" - Part 20

Momentarly i closed my eyes and forgot where i was, moaning and writhing on my baby blanket, my hips thrusting against Momma Donna's hand. I came crashing back to reality when the flash of a camera penetrated my closed eyelids. I squinted them open to see Mrs. Adams holding a camera she had just removed from her gold purse, a satisfied smile on her haughty face. As I froze in panic, looking no doubt like a deer with his eyes caught in the headlights, she quickly took another snapshot, the flash blinding me. Suddenly Mrs. Trammell unceremoniously slid her finger out of my bum and jammed it in my mouth. "Lick babygirl." I feebly licked at her pungent vaseline coated finger as Mrs. Adams continued to snap away. Just when things seemed they could not get worse, they always did I bemoaned to myself. Finally satisfied, Momma Donna removed her finger from my lips and with a last playful slap and pinch on my alreay flushed cheek, she guided her enormous girth back to her sofa and sat heavily. "Get up sissy." It was Mrs. Fairchild. I was so trained to obey that voice by this time that i scrambled to my feet, nearly falling flat on my face in the process because my rhumba panties, tights and rubber training panties were still locked about my ankles. I managed to right myself and snapped to attention without a second thought. I stood there in my pink frou-frou bonnet and impossibly beribboned pink satin tafetta little girl's party frock, my petticoats bouncing around my waist, but because my triple petticoat and wedding cake skirts were so ridiculously short, naked from the waist down for all to see. In this miserable pose, Mrs. Adams snapped several more flash pictures, as Aunty Dearest commanded me to "smile prettily." "You said he was a graduate student at the University, didn't you Amanda?" Mrs. Adams deposited the small camera back into her purse and snapped it shut with a satisfied "click." My head jerked around. "I'm sure his professors and fellow students have been wondering what became of him," continued Mrs. Adams, her eyes locked on me, enjoying the obvious horror in my face. "Perhaps I should post a few of these photos around the campus just to make sure that everyone knows he's having a nice little vacation here!" A trilling laughter escaped from her exquisitely made-up lips, and the rest of the ladies joined her. I wanted desparately to say something, but could hear Aunty Dearest's admonishing voice in my head, reminding me that little girls are to be seen and not heard, that sweet poppets are never to question their Aunty or her friends. She wouldn't!! She couldn't!! She was just teasing me, no one would post these unspeakable pictures where, where everyone would see!! Everyone would know!! I was in a full fledged panic attack. I wanted to scream, to tear the purse out of Mrs. Adam's hands and run, but already I was far too cowed by Aunty Dearest's unyielding power over me. All these emotions must have been playing over my disraught and contorted face, as I struggled to get a grip on myself, my knees knocking, my hands trembling, my petticoats swishing louder than ever. My extreme discomfort was just what Mrs. Adams wanted. She came closer. "Look at you sweetiepie. A Ph.D. candidate. What are you going to be a doctor of, Sissyhood?" She laughed in my face. "I'll be sure to have one of these framed for your nursery darling." Mrs. Fairchild moved next to Mrs. Adams and squeezed her elbow in one of her spotless white kid gloved hands. "You seem to have finally cured Princess of her nasty little stiffy darling!!!" She laughed and pointed at my bald p_nis, small and flacid as a limp noodle. They both laughed. Suddenly I became aware of a steady "thump, thump, thump." I turned to see Mrs. Steele, who had been largely quite up until now, gently tapping the back of Aunty Dearest's hairbrush against the flat of her palm. "Aren't we all forgetting something?" I quailed as she made herself comfortable on a straightback chair and then crooked her bony finger at me, the red pointed nail gleaming. She didn't need to say another word. I had to take the tiniest steps to cross the short distance to Mrs. Steele, because my ankels were still cuffed by my tights and panties. It seemed like an eternity as I wiggled across the floor. "Hold your arms daintily Princess, elbows in, wrists limp!!" Even in my torture, Aunty Dearest would not let me forget for a second that I was to be the most femmy dainty sissy I could possibly be. I adjusted my arms and continued my absurd shuffling. When I was withing grabbing distance of Mrs. Steel she painfully grabbed my arms in a claw-like grip and yanked me over her lap. I collapsed, my head down, the blond curls and ribbons of my bonnet in my face. Mrs. Steele hiked up her leather skirt and clamped my limp p_nis between her shiny nylons, the slick fabric charged with static electricity. My legs were as good as tied, with the pink rubber training pants locked about my frothy lace anklets. Mrs. Steele grabbed the back of my neck painfully in her left hand, her nails jabbing the vulnerable skin. She layed the cool metal back of the brush against my bare exposed bum and starting drawing circles. "Are you ready dearey?" I was trying to muster a "Yeth Mithus Thteele" in my best sissy falsetto when Mrs. Adam's camera once again flashed. Before I could take this in, and before I could answer Mrs. Steele's question a whistling "CRACK!" slammed against my bum cheek. An explosion of pain ripped through me. Before I could recover another "CRACK!" slammed into me. The blows started to rain so fast it felt like one continuous searing avalanche of pain. I began sobbing loudly, tears streaming down my cheeks. Still the blows rain down, seeming to get harder and more painful as Mrs Steele expertly aimed lower down on my enflamed buttocks. Suddenly, as I continued to wrack my body with sobs, the spanking stopped. For a few seconds the pain only seemed to gather in intensity as my cheeks felt like they would literally burst into flame. Mrs. Steele's grip on my neck loosened, and suddenly she was spreading my fire-engine red arse cheeks with her sharp pointed fingernails. I yelped in pain. But the worst was yet to come As Mrs. Steele held my cheeks apart, I felt pressure against my a__hole. Before I could fathom what was happening, She was sliding the handle of the metal hairbrush deep inside me. The lubrication from Mommy's Donna's earlier probing aided in the process. Haiving inserted her weapon of torture into me to the hilts, Mrs. Steele uncermoniosuly shoved me off her lap and stood. I collapsed in a pink satin heap on the floor on my hands and knees, heaving in spasms of crying like a 5 year old, each sob causing the brush handle protruding from my crimson bum to remind me of my abject humiliation.

Vicky

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 03:11:41 PM »
The Landlady's Nice - Part 21

I lay there, heaving and sobbing, for what felt like an eternity, my satin bonnet askew on my tight blond curls, my pink tafetta dress and frothy petticoats bunched above my waist, my rubber training pants, rhumba panties and glittering tights still twisted tightly around my ankles, holding them fast. As I finally started to calm down, my breath still heaving regularly like a just spanked little child,
I became actuely aware of the weight of the metal hairbrush protruding grotesquely from my bum.

Suddenly I was aware of heels clicking across the floor. I opened my eyes, and the razor sharp points of Mrs. Fairchild's mirror-finish snow white patent leather highheeled boots were inches from my red tear-streaked face. "Lickies, honeylips. Now! I saw her gloved forefinger point downwards toward Her boots. I clutched the instep in one hand and the heel in the other and began licking the slick pointed toe, the new leather smell and taste engulfing my senses. "Tsk-tsk babycakes," Aunty Dearest continued in an admonishing tone as i dutifully licked Her boots, "just look at you!!!

You're a disgrace!! Your bonnet and dress are a mess, you're make-up is appalling, and you're panties are all bunched up in horrid tangle!!! I can see I've been much too lenient with you Princess!!

Aunty expects her precious little darling to be a perfect little dolly at all times!" I knew that the fact that my disheveled appearance was not my fault was irrelevant to Mrs. Fairchild. I finally started to realize there was no winning this game --- i was careening helplessly down a steep incline to immeasurable sissy humiliation, and only Mrs. Fairchild knew where the bottom lay. As i licked Her pointed boots, She bent at the waist and grabbed hold of the hairbrush. "Now then," she began, and I felt Her twist the handle, which made me yelp and spasm against Her boots. The Landlady laughed, and I heard the other ladies join in. Finally She eased the brush out of me and I felt a sudden sense of relief, for the first time since this horrible episode had begun. My relief was short-lived. "Now then Princess, on your feet!! I scrambled to my knees, and then to my feet. It was difficut because of the tights and panties around my Maryjanes. I swayed a bit, as I took in the tableau of the three ladies staring at me with obvious amusement, and Aunty Dearest standing over me in complete and utter control of the situation. "As I have already observed, you are a complete mess poppet. You will have to be changed before you perform for the Ladies. Now let's get hopping up to Your room, quick like a bunny!" She clapped Her hands. Involuntarily I tried to immediately scurry after Her, so programmed was I as this point to obey Her every command without thinking. I promptly tripped over my feet, sending the seated ladies into peals of laughter. "Honestly Princess, perhaps I should just put you in a baby's romper and let you crawl about!!
Pull up your tights and panties this instant!!!" I struggled to comply, the stiff pettcoats bouncing around my waist making it difficult to even see the panties. The pink rubber latex training pants were particularly difficult to get up, as they were still slick with my sweat. And when I tried to pull the tight rubber over my bottom, I yelped in pain like a toddler. My bum was still red and hot as a stove top. Ms. Steele began to laugh fiendishly at the sight of me yelping. "What's the matter babygirl, is your bummy still sore? That spanking was a love-tap compared to what I'll give you next time you misbehave!" I quailed at the thought. I tried to pull the rubber trainers up gingerly but Aunty Dearest would not allow it. "Quick as a bunny I said!!" I yelped again as I snapped the rubber trainers around my waist. Finally I was able to walk again, and I scurried after the Landlady, my bouffant petticoats swishing and bouncing louldly with each step. We climbed the stairs. I stopped at my door but Aunty Dearest motioned for me to continue following Her down the hall. She stopped in front of another door. She removed a large key from Her purse and unlocked the door. "Welcome to your new room my little china dolly!" I gasped. It was a nightmare version of a baby's nursery. A baby girl's nursery, with every shade of pink imaginible. My Maryjanes sank into the thick pile of the new pink carpeting. A monstrous oversized crib dominated the room, painted pale pink and covered with little prancing teddy bears, bunnies, and unicorns. There was an oversized changing table and high chair, a girlish dresser, and dolls and stuffed animals everywhere. Lacey pink and white chintz curtains, framed the window but did not conceal the pink metal bars set in the casement. The closet door was open, and I could see dozens of frilly baby dresses, rompers, and costumes inside. I couldn't take it all in. "Yes my sweet little baby boo." I could hear Mrs. Fairchild's voice dripping with victorious smugness. "Little prinny is going to be the sweetest and prettiest baby girl in the whole wide world. And she's going to live with Aunty Dearest in her nursery forever!! Just wait until you see the pretty outfit Aunty Dearest has for you!!! Let's get my sweet widdle baby girl all dressed so you can sing and dance for the ladies downstairs!!"
I knew then my fate was sealed. My life as a man was over. For the rest of my life, I would be live as a little girl in diapers and frilly panties, owned and contolled by my Aunty Dearest. I lowered my head and began sobbing uncontrollably. But beneath my petticoats, my pen-is was growing hard again. Mrs. Fairchild smiled at my tears and swallowed me in her arms. “Such sweet tears from my pretty baby girl. Such sweet, pretty tears” she said and then pushed her tongue deep into my lipstick-covered mouth, holding me so tight I knew she’d never let me go. Never. I sobbed even harder, giving her the tears she wanted from me. I would be giving her many, many more tears from now on. Tears… and c-um.

THE END

(http://unclegadget.com/UncAds/Electronics2.jpg)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender