Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A New Family Dynamic  (Read 66415 times)

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
A New Family Dynamic
« on: June 01, 2020, 06:57:58 PM »
Hello, Everyone! This is my first time ever posting here, so I just wanted to say how great it is to finally meet you all. I have been a long time lurker on this site but I finally decided to throw my hat into the ring and try writing a story myself. I hope you all enjoy it, and I welcome any and all constructive criticism as I am still trying to improve my writing skills and get better. Anyway, here's the story:

Nate had only been at college for three months before he was forced by the administration to leave. It was his fault really; instead of focusing on his studies like he should, he used his newfound freedom to go crazy. After multiple warnings about missing assignments, spotty attendence, and an investigation into underage drinking in his dorm, Nate was forced to leave school with his head held down and his tail between his legs. Furthermore, his whole family (or at least what was left of it) had been right about him this whole time. From the insistance that he form better study habits, to the teasing that he was not nearly confident enough to ask for help, their words echoed in his head as his step-sister Jessica, 10 years his senior, wordlessly drove him four hours back home to the very same place he'd so happily left a few months before.

It just wasn't fair to Nate. After his parents got divorced, he went to live with his dad and his then girlfriend, soon to be his happily married wife. The woman, who's name was Andrea, got along with Nate fine at first, but as the years went by she looked upon him with more and more contempt. It really wasn't fair to Nate. Her daughter, Jessica, was an incredibly gifted child growing up, although when Nate first met her she was just barely an adult. Compared to her, in his step mom's eyes, he was a total loser, pathetic in every way. She was a straight A student, yet he achieved mostly Cs. She was a track star, yet he failed at just about every sport he tried out for. Andrea was a domineering woman, and so was her daughter, who would join along in her mother's constant teasing and belittling of her now step-brother. Nate's father often felt bad about this, but in truth he cared more about his relationship to Andrea, causing him to often take her side. That is until he passed away shortly before Nate's 17th birthday, leaving him alone with these two women that did not think much of him.

Finally, Nate broke the silence. "Thanks for coming all the way out here to pick me up", Nate said passively as he stared out the window. Jessica looked over at him and shook her head. "You're 19 years old and you don't even have a driver's license, what was I supposed to do, leave you there?", she said somewhat sympathetically. Despite having a low opinion of her step brother, she did care for him on some level, and always had a feeling that she needed to protect him. Mostly she just enjoyed having power over him. At 4 foot 9 inches, he always seemed a bit defenceless and weak, which was not helped by his cowardly and sissy-ish demeanor. Even though she was only 10 years older than him, he always reminded her more of a bratty toddler than the independent man he proclaimed himself to be.

"Honestly Nate", she continued, "what did you think was going to happen? Me and my mom have been telling you for years that you weren't ready for college and what did you decide to do? Instead of asking for help or deciding to grow up, you just messed around and wasted your father's money. All that inheritence and tuition, down the drain. Gone. Do you think mom is happy?" The words stung Nate like a thousand bees. His step mother was the last person he wanted to see right now. Jessica continued without letting him answer. "Honestly you're lucky she's even letting you come home. She has some words for you Nate, trust me. There's going to be some big changes in your life from now on."

Silence returned to the car for pretty much the rest of the ride. When they finally arrived at the house, Nate's step mom was waiting for them on the porch. Once the car was unpacked and they all said their goodbyes, Jessica drove off leaving Nate completely alone to walk inside with his step mother Andrea. As they arrived in the house Nathan felt chills. Usually when Andrea was mad at him she would yell with a firey temper, and make a whole scene. Instead, she seemed surprisingly calm and collected for once. Finally Andrea broke the silence. "Honey, go sit in the living room while I pour myself a cup of tea. We need to talk.", she said in firm but quiet tone. Nate did not know exactly what to feel in that moment, but if he was sure of anything, it was that something was not normal.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
Re: A New Family Dynamic
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 07:01:00 PM »
Part 2

Nathan sat with an uneasy feeling in his stomach for what felt like ages before Andrea returned to the living room. Sitting down next to him on the couch, she took a sip of her tea before gentley placing it down on a coaster. What happened next surprised Nate. Without warning, she placed her arms around him and gave him a hug. She began to speak as she held him tight and rubbed his back. "I know things have been tough for you sweetie, and I want you to know that even though I'm very mad at you that it's all in the past. All I want now is to make sure nothing like this ever happens again. And believe me, it won't." Nathan sat perplexed for a second before gathering his words to respond. "I'm really sorry, I know I blew it. I should have listened to you before I wasted all that time. It won't happen again, Andrea. I promise." As Nate spoke there was a slight tinge of worry in his voice.

Instead of breaking from the hug, Andrea pulled Nate over so he was sitting directly on her lap, his head held comfortably in her arms. When he tried to get up, she simply pushed him down and held him tighter. "You know, I've been thinking...", she spoke, "When I received the news that you'd been kicked out of school, I fully planned on not letting you come back. After all, I gave you so many chances, and so many warnings, but each time you ignored what I had to say. I can't stress enough how disappointed I am in you". She punctuated this by staring at him with a very angry look in her eye, which caused Nate to look down in shame. Andrea continued, "However, I soon realised that I may not have been very fair to you. After all, I was assuming you could be grown up and act your age, but I don't think that was very thoughtful of me, was it Baby Lilly?"

Nathan jolted in shock at the mention of that name. Ever since he was a child, Nate had take an interest in the abdl lifestyle, although living at home he had not been able to partake in it. He would instead spend large amounts of his free time writing in his journal about his various fantasies, usually involving his forced diapering by various female figures and some level of crossdressing. Nate had thought the journal to be long gone, and didn't bother looking for it when he moved out to go to college. That was a big mistake.

Andrea got an amused look in her eye as she continued speaking. "You've probably figured out by now that I found your little journal when I was cleaning out your room. Honestly it's a bit weird, but I didn't think much of it at first. After all, I've never really thought of you as much of a man anyways, I guess it didn't really surprise me that you would want to be coddled like a baby. But then I got thinking. You really have always acted like a little girl, you know? I wondered if perhaps, deep down, it would be better for us all if we stopped playing pretend and just accepted that you'll never really be an adult."

Nathan could barely even respond. He just looked up at his step mom in shock, stammering in an attempt to respond. Andrea responded in kind by placing her finger on his lips and shushing him. She stroked his hair with her finger as she resumed speaking. "I'm going to do something very nice for you Nate, and I'm only going to offer this once, so you'd better listen to me and not give me any problems. I know I wasn't the nicest step mother to you growing up, and I'm sorry for all the things I've said that may have caused you any pain. That being said, I don't believe I was ever wrong about anything that I insinuated, and these last few months have basically proven me right. You're not an adult, you're certainly not a man, and if I was to kick you out of the house right now in your current state, I'd basically be committing an act of cruelty. The world would eat you alive."

Nathan's eyes teared up in his stepmother arms as he listened to her belittle him. This just caused her to shake her head. "See what I mean?", she said with a small sigh, "You're already pretty much on the verge of tears just because I'm confronting you. How long do you- a not even five foot tall weeping mess of a child- think you would last out on the streets or in a homeless shelter? It just wouldn't be fair. Lucky for you, mommy has a proposition to make. You see, ever since your sister grew up I've missed having a little one to care for. Ive always had very strong maternal instincts, and unfortunately your step sister was such an independent child that I felt like I barely had any time to be a mom. Couple that with the empty nest syndrome I've been feeling ever since I've had the house to myself these past few months, and you can see why I might feel like I need some sort of motherly bond right now. You on the other hand, compared to my daughter, have clearly been in need of some actual mothering for a long time. That's why I want to make you an offer. You can either accept it, along with all that It entails, or you can say no and leave this house with nowhere to go."

Nathan felt butterflies in his stomach as he struggled to form a response. "W...wha...whats the offer?" He eventually managed to respond as him step mom continued casually stroking his hair.

Andrea smiled. "I was just getting to that dear", she said as she held him even closer, cuddling him in a warm maternal way that he'd never felt her do before. "Since you clearly can't handle being an adult, and since you've spelled out so nicely what you really are in that journal I found, I think it would be in everyone's best interest if you were to live out the rest of your life as my little baby girl. I've already talked to your sister about this and she thinks it's a great idea. You wouldn't have to worry about a job, or having a place to stay, or making any decisions for yourself anymore. You would live exactly like a baby, wearing and using diapers, sleeping in a crib, and sitting in a play pen all day long. Before you look at me like I'm crazy just remember, I read your journal, I know this is what you really want." Her eyes soon darted over to the door "Or, as you know, you can always leave to fend for yourself on the streets. But if you stay here it will be as my baby girl full time. The choice is yours."

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 07:05:05 PM »
Part 3

Nate stared up at his step mother dumbfounded as what she said truly started to sink in. He had often fantasized about these kind of scenarios, but now that he was living it, all he could do was stare up at his step mom and try to find the right words. Suddenly Andrea lifted Nate up off of the couch and began carrying him in her arms as if he really was just a baby. It was very easy to do mind you; at nearly six foot one Andrea towered over Nathan in both size and stature. She made her way up the stairs with Nathan in her arms, headed for the room that would become his prison for the forceable future.

They soon arrived at Nathan's old room, which he thought had been cleaned out and emptied after he left. This was only partially correct. As Andrea opened the door Nathan just about yelled out in shock. All of his furniture was indeed gone, as he expected, but in its place was a full baby's nursery, including a crib, a changing table, Disney princess posters, and pink wall paper with infantile prints.

"All right baby, clothes off", Andrea cooed as she set him down and began removing his articles of clothing one by one. Nathan knew he should speak up and stop this from happening, but the absurdity of the whole situation left him unable to even comprehend what he should do or say. Instead he just complied. Once he was completely naked, Andrea patted the changing table, motioning him up onto it. He instantly obliged.

"All right, before we get you all diapered up, I think we'll have to get rid of all that hair down there. Not that there's much of it to get rid of anyway.", Andrea said as she fished for a razor and cream inside one of the cabinets. Once she had the razor in her hand she got to work removing all the hair from the lower half of Nate's body. She did not bother with his torso or arms, as there was not much there to begin with. When she was finished, she quickly disposed of the razor and grabbed a bottle of baby oil, dumping a fair amount of it into her hands as she began to rub it all over Nate's naked body. Nate felt incredibly weird being touched like this, let alone by the very same woman that had barely even so much as hugged him when he was growing up. "Um, Andrea...don't you think this is a bit weird?", Nate asked in a perplexed tone.

His step mother just laughed. Suddenly she slapped his thigh hard which caused him to yelp in pain. She then began to speak. "First of all, as long as you're under this roof you are going to call me mommy now, is that clear? Your new role is going to be that of my sweet infant daughter, and babies do NOT call their mommies by their first names. I'm only going to warn you once. If you do not accept this new role, you are completely welcome to leave this house forever. I don't care that you have nowhere to go, I will kick you out in a heartbeat". Andrea was lying of course, she had no intention of letting him leave even if he wanted to. Still, she knew the prospect was unlikely, and thought it would be much easier if he accepted his new role of his own volition, instead of by force.

His step mommy continued. "And second of all, yes, I do think it's weird. I think it's very weird that my own step son, the supposed adult that he is, cannot handle the responsibility of being a real man and fantasizes about being a little baby girl. Well guess what? Mommy has fantasies too darling. Fantasies of having a nice little baby to care for again. I think it's very convenient that our fantasies are so closely aligned don't you darling?". As she spoke she began to grab his diapering supplies off of the shelf next to the bed. Nate sat terrified as she undid a large white and pink disposable diaper, clearly intend on taping him into it. She told him to lift his bottom as he prepared for the inevitable.

Andrea slid the diaper under him but was caught off guard when his tiny pen-is began to twitch and get hard. Andrea just chuckled to herself and began powering him. "You know I shouldn't be surprised you enjoy this so much. Lucky for me, I have a solution to that problem which should be arriving any day now. In the meantime I want you to know that you do not have permission to play with yourself or remove your diaper ever. If I catch you, you will be punished severely. Understand?", Andrea said to a nervous Nate who simply nodded. She slapped his thigh again. "When I ask you a question I expect one of two answers; Either yes mommy, or no mommy. And if you ever tell me no, then you'd better damn well have a good reason. Do you understand now?"

Tears appeared in Nate's eyes, he'd never seen his step mother so callous before. "Yes mommy", he replied with a defeated whimper. She simply began taping up his diapers and when she was finished, picked him up and carried him to his crib, dumping him inside and sliding the gate up so he couldn't escape. "Alright baby, time for the rules of your new life", Andrea said with an eeirily genuine smile.

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 08:28:09 PM »
CuddleBunns, that is a good start for your story.  You definitely have my undivided attention on this one.  Keep going because your first story is a hit in my books.  Don't get discouraged if you have someone not agree with your story.  It is your fantasy story and others should remember that.  Keep going with your story sweetie.  You are doing just fine.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 08:33:20 PM »
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! There is definitely more on the way, I have a few parts written ahead of this but I want to proofread them a little more before I upload them. Thank you for the kind words. It really means a lot.

PervScenes11

• Princess
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 10:39:24 PM »
Thanks for posting. This is a terrific start. Can't wait to see where this goes. I hope he chafes under her rules and tests the limits a little before he totally accepts that his new status is permanent.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 06:45:24 AM »
I would love it if he discovers his choice is fake and he can't leave.  It's a great start and I look forward to reading more!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender