Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A New Family Dynamic  (Read 66420 times)

BabyDenise

• Ballerina
Re: A New Family Dynamic
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2020, 11:43:44 PM »
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2020, 09:15:36 PM »
Thank you very, very much to everybody who has expressed their enjoyment of this story. I am so sorry I have not been responding to anyone's posts here lately, because it was not my intention to leave you all hanging like this when I started. I thought that I had posted a response a few weeks ago expressing my desire to continue this story to it's conclusion after I finish my other, current story...but apparently it did not actually submit. It's probably my fault for not noticing, so 20 bare-bottom spanks and an early bed time for me :p

In all seriousness though, thank you all so much for your continued support. Even though I am taking a break from A New Family Dynamic for the time being, I am very proud of what I have accomplished so far and want to make sure I can deliver a satisfying, quality ending that won't let people down. I know I'm not the most talented writer on the site, not by a long shot, but you are all so incredibly amazing, and all the other consistently high quality work on this site makes me want to improve myself until I reach my full potential. I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you all for giving me the confidence I need to continue writing, and I appreciate your patience as I try to figure out where I want to go from here. Best regards to all of you, and sissy hugs and kisses for all!

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2020, 09:44:50 PM »
CuddleBunns, don't cut yourself short.  You have done a fantastic job with your stories.  You have nothing to be sorry for.  Just keep doing what you are doing and you will go far with your writings.  You are a fantastic writer.

PervScenes11

• Princess
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2020, 08:43:44 AM »
Please don't undersell your own achievements. This story is already an instant classic. I love how deeply you render Lily's psychological struggle to accept the truth about herself. It's so beautiful. Can't wait to see it continue. Thank you for your amazing work.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2020, 10:01:33 PM »
Thank you very much, Sissy Little Girl and PervScenes11. I am not a very experienced writer yet, but I do enjoy writing these kind of stories a lot. Your words of encouragement mean a lot to me, and help give me the confidence to continue on. I appreciate it very much from the bottom of my heart <3

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2020, 02:49:08 PM »
Thank you very much, Sissy Little Girl and PervScenes11. I am not a very experienced writer yet, but I do enjoy writing these kind of stories a lot. Your words of encouragement mean a lot to me, and help give me the confidence to continue on. I appreciate it very much from the bottom of my heart <3

10/10 penguins enjoy your stories too :)

pierrylouys

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2020, 06:04:05 PM »
Curious to see what gonna happen next

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender