Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A New Family Dynamic  (Read 66412 times)

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: A New Family Dynamic
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2020, 02:19:08 PM »
CuddleBunns, THAT WAS HOT!!!  I think you have surpassed yourself on this chapter.  Poor Lilly has been run thru so many emotions and humiliations that she doesn't know what to do.  That was mean making Lilly have to kiss Alexis' boyfriend's picture of his huge, bulbous coc-k.  Can't wait for your next installment.  I guess we will just have to tune in next time; Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel.   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2020, 04:42:57 PM »
Thank you so much everyone. I'm glad you are enjoying Lilly's escapades with his former high school friends. I know that the particular sort of humiliation in my last chapter is not everyone's cup of tea, but I just couldn't help myself. I would absolutely love it if a girl I liked forced me to do something like that. I'm glad people seemed to also enjoy it.

Part 24

Lilly sat in the tub in disappointed silence as Alexis wrung out a soapy washcloth and began to rub it all over his body. Here he had just been driven to commit an act of pure humiliation, and now his babysitter was continuing on with his bath as if nothing had happened. It just was not fair. Alexis paid no mind to the gloomy moping of her humiliated sissy friend. She just hummed to herself as she casually cleaned every corner of his body, including, to his great surprise, his tight little rosebud. Lilly jumped in shock when he felt her fingers probe around the edge of his hole. "Oops, sorry baby. Just trying to make sure your whole body is clean", she immediatley told him apologetically. Lilly could not tell whether it had indeed been an innocent act or another one of her cruel games to humiliate him. Either way, he was not happy with Alexis.

"Why did you do it Alexis. Why did you have to humiliate me like that?", Lilly asked suddenly in a cold, icy voice. Alexis stopped bathing him for a second and put her hand on his shoulder. She patted his shoulder softly and shook her head at the poor little sissy. "I'm sorry baby, I know it was a bit cruel, but I needed to teach you a lesson. I guess it was just a little payback for all those years you spent perving on me and Sam. Not that I ever minded really. I mean, I've always thought it's really cute how you'll just do whatever me and Smantha say because you like us so much. But if we're going to be in each others lives again, you need to learn that we're going to be operating under a completely different dynamic."

"Yeah? And what's that?", Lilly asked. He would receive his answer when Alexis reached down and grabbed his hand, curling his fingers into a fist and extending out his thumb, which she then promptly plopped into his mouth. "One where you're not the one who gets to ask the questions around here. Don't talk unless I tell you to baby", she responded, giving out a small laugh at his complete lack of resistance.

Alexis was busy finishing up Lilly's bath when Samantha finally burst through the door with Lilly's pajamas. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I took so long. You should see everything in her closet, it's unreal", Samantha blurted out before being stopped dead in her tracks by the sight in front of her. "Um Alexis...why aren't you wearing your top?", Samantha asked her friend with a raised eyebrow of suspicion.

Alexis shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, Sam. I guess it's just hot in here", she responded sarcastically, before grabbing it off the floor and draping it over her body. "Happy?"

Samantha just rolled her eyes. "Alright Alexis, alright. Just don't humiliate the poor thing too much", Sam said with not too much confidence. It was clear that Alexis was getting a lot more enjoyment out of embarrassing their pathetic former friend than she was, although Sam would be lying if she said that it wasn't a lot of fun for her as well.

Alexis hit the drain on the tub and began to grab Lilly's towel from the rack next to her. She wrapped Lilly in the towel like a tiny mummy and scooped him up in her arms, sitting him on her lap at the edge of the tub so she could pat him down until he was completely dry. Once he was dry, Samantha set his clothes on the edge of the bathroom countertop and grabbed a diaper and a bottle of baby powder from the top of the pile. Alexis removed his towel and laid it on the floor to use as sort of a makeshift changing mat. Lilly was promptly let down onto the towel and told to lay back for his inevitable changing.

Samantha looked about 10 feet tall to Lilly from his current position, looking up at her from the bathroom floor. She seemed to absolutely tower over him as she began un-taping the new diaper that was soon to be freshly placed around his hips. "I've been looking forward to this all night, Lilly", she beamed down at him in a loving yet patronising voice. It was as if she wanted nothing more than to actively partake in reducing her friend to the state of a complete baby.

"Alright puddles, time to lift your bum bum! Here comes your diapey-wipey!", Samantha suddenly sang out in a ridiculous caricature of a voice one might use for an infant. Lilly lifted his butt and felt the diaper slide under it, being met with praise for being a "good little sissy-pants" for complying. Lilly soon found himself being forced to endure one of the most humiliating changes of his life while the girls seemed to absolutely savor every second of the role he was now forced to play. They seemed to coo and baby-talk at him constantly as they powdered him and slowly did up the tapes, stopping every few seconda to comment on something or other. When all was said and done, his diapering that should have taken 30 seconds ended up taking 3 minutes. By the end of it he was finally diapered up and ready for his pajamas.

"What's our princess wearing to bed tonight?", Alexis asked rhetorically as she lifted up the clothes Samantha picked out to study them. Her face expanded into an explosive smile as she saw the adorable outfit that Lilly would soon be forced to wear. It was pink Barbie themed footed sleeper, decorated with lots of white hearts along with an adorable bonnet for Lilly's head. Alexis nearly jumped up and down with glee at the thought of Lilly being locked into her crib in the aggressively cute outfit. Samantha grabbed Lilly's arms and helped him up as he was motioned towards the adorable, sissy-ish pajamas. Lilly began to gulp and looked down, preparing for the inevitable. Alexis quickly left to go grab another pacifier from Lilly's room to complete the infantile sissy-ish look. When she returned, Lilly had been completely dressed in his adorably emasculating pajamas, looking like a true baby with his giant pink bonnet almost completely engulfing his face.

As the two babysitters left the bathroom, they looked just like any other pair of babysitters, with Samantha carrying what would look to anyone else to be any other toddler, only larger. To Lilly however, the situation at hand was anything but normal, and he dreaded what these two former friends of had planned for the rest of the night.

Samantha brought Lilly down to the Living room and sat with him on the couch as Alexis left to go prepare a bottle for him. "Okay baby", she said, looking down at him lovingly, "we're going to watch a movie now but you have to be really good alright? If you're very good we'll give you lots of love and cuddles, but if you're bad we can always spank you and send you to bed. Plus, if you're really bad, we have these."

Samantha took out her phone and presented Lilly with multiple pictures and videos that had been taken of him over the last couple of months, including pictures of his dress up playdate with sophie, and even more embarrassingly, the video his mommy had taken of him messing himself on Jessica's lap. Lilly felt the room go hot as he realized that his former friends had seen every single one of these humiliating snapshots of his current life. Samantha laughed and patted his head. "Relax baby girl", she cooed, "Your secret is safe with us. If you're good. But you have nothing to worry about, you'll be fine. Me and Alexis are going to have a sweet night with our precious little doll who's finally where she was always meant to be, cuddling and playing and having a good old time."

Alexis soon came back with Lilly's bottle and sat down next to them, pulling in close so she could be close to Lilly while he sat there in Samantha's arms. Samantha grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, selecting a cute looking movie about cats that seemed like it was tailor-made for a three year old girl. She seemed very happy to finally spend some time as all three of them, just like old times. Lilly quickly found himself snuggling deeper into Smanthas lap, suc-kling his bottle while his babysitters loudly talked to each other over the sound of the infantile film, not that Lilly cared very much about what was going on. However, he soon wished the audio on the film was louder when the topic of his sitters' conversation soon turned to relationships.

"Oh my god, Sam. He took me out to the most amazing dinner last night...", Alexis went on and on to her eager friend as Lilly sat there forced to listen. "Theres just something about the smell of a man's cologne paired with a nice champagne that can make anywhere feel like a five star restaurant. I felt like the luckiest woman in the world."

Samantha looked down at Lilly with a knowing smirk as he uncomfortably continued to suc-k on his bottle. "That sounds amazing", she said, returning her attention to Alexis. "How'd things go afterwards?" Lilly continued fidgetting with anxiety in the seat of Samantha's lap, clearly wanting to be anywhere but where he was now. Alexis patted Lilly's diaper and looked down at him with a concerned face. "I don't know if I can tell you Sam", she said, "Its not really appropriate for a little baby to hear."

"Aw man", Samantha said dissapointedly, "well can you at least tell me how long it lasted? You know...later?" Alexis gave a coy smile and looked away for a second, before putting her hand over her mouth and leaning into Samantha's ear. "Four hours", she whispered softly, but still loud enough for Lilly to hear. "FOUR HOURS?!", Samantha yelled in shock, "That's crazy. How did you manage to get up in the morning?"

"Beats me", Alexis responded, "especially with the way Mark likes to...". Alexis trailed off and looked down at Lilly, who was beginning to tear up. "Never mind, innapropriate", she said with a smile as she gave Lilly a knowing wink. Lilly's shame was only compounded when he began to unintentionally wet his diaper after he could take no more of the thought of some stranger having his way with his high school crush. Somehow Samantha noticed and stuck her hand down to give him a surprise diaper check. "Well well well, the baby finally wet."

Alexis gave a surprised grin and reached down to feel for herself. "Aww, you poor, poor baby", she said in an exaggerated mocking tone. "Unfortunatley for you, it'll look suspicious if we change you this late. You'll just have to keep it on until your mommy can change you in the morning". Lilly continued to alternate between the laps of his two babysitters for the remainder of the childish movie, being forced to endure countless bottles and burping sessions while his diaper began to grow colder and colder. By the time he was done, his diaper was absolutely drooping and soaked. It would remain that way after the movie had already ended, when his babysitters unceremoniously brought him to his nursery and dumped him in his crib.

Lilly looked out the bars of his crib with large, sad eyes while his babysitters gathered their things and said their goodbyes. "Have a good one sissy, you definitley won't be seeing the last of us", Alexis teased with a wave. Samantha then walked up to the crib and blew him a little kiss. "See you around Lilly", Samantha said, "Your mommy should be home soon, it's time to go to sleep". Lilly could hear the girls whisper to each other and laugh as he watched them turn on his nightlight and shut off the lights, closing the door to his nursery as they left. The sound of their giggling voices from beyond the nursery door became a cruel reminder to Lilly that he now lived on an entirely different plane of existence to his former friends. Even worse, a part of him now understood that perhaps, that had always been the case. Lilly spent the remainder of his night suc-king hard on his pacifier, trying to forget it all so he could get some much needed sleep.

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2020, 07:02:14 PM »
CuddleBunns  All I can say is, "Poor Lilly."  She was put thru so many humiliations with Alexis & Samantha.  The bath was bad enough, especially when Alexis cleaned his bung hole.  Then to be dressed in that Barbie sleeper and have to endure the two girls talking about Alexis' date. 

You've done fantastic job.  Keep up the good work. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2020, 07:20:15 PM »
I suspect his Mummy sees the girls' behaviour on nanny cams and retaliates.  Lilly can't be held responsible for their actions but he can for talking.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2020, 10:55:17 PM »
Part 25

Sunlight flowed strongly into Lilly's nursery through his windows the following morning, forcing him to finally wake up and open his eyes. The first thing he noticed upon waking up was that his diaper was still extremely sodden and cold, to the point where even the bottom of his pajamas had started to become a little moist. The second thing he noticed was the sound of his sister's voice talking to his mommy, a very surprising development considering it was rare for her to stay the night. He listened to her voice become louder and louder as it seemingly got closer and closer to his nursery. Suddenly, the door to his nursery popped open and in walked Jessica, who seemed to already have a bright and cheery demeanor about her as she walked over to Lilly's crib and unlocked it.

"Good morning little sis! How was baby's night with his two lovely sitters?", Jessica asked him with a warm, loving smile on her face. She didn't really expect an answer from Lilly, nor was he stupid enough to attempt one. He simply sat there and looked up at Jessica while she went about his usual morning routine, not showing and signs of suprise when she picked him up in her arms and brought him over to his changing table. Lately Lilly found himself no longer receiving diaper checks from his mommy when he woke up in the morning. She must have told Jessica not to bother either, as he would almost certainly be wet by now. As soon as Jessica went to remove Lilly's pajamas, she quickly realised that "wet" was a bit of an understatement. He was absolutely soaked!

"You silly little girl, look what you did!", Jessica snickered as she bunched up his now removed pajamas as threw them into a nearby hamper. "Your diaper soaked all the way through! I'm going to have to tell mom to get you some plastic panties or something. I honestly don't know why mom didn't get you a pair or two already. This is so gross!"

Jessica soon began the process of removing Lilly's embarrassingly wet night time diaper and changing him into a new one. He quickly found himself freshly powdered and taped into a dry new diaper, with Jessica quickly making her way over to the closet to find him a new outfit for the rest of the day. She studied his rack of clothes curiously before coming across a few particular garments that caught her eye. She gathered up the clothes of her choosing and walked back over to Lilly, showing him the sickeningly sweet and childish outfit that she had picked out with gleeful cheer. The first item was a light blue shirt featuring a bedazzeled crown on it and the words "princess in training" written in a pink cursive font. To complement his adorable top, she had also picked out a matching light pink fuzzy skirt that seemed agressivley juvenile and feminine (not to mention short), as well as a pink pair of socks and a Disney princess pair of white toddler sneakers that had straps in lieu of actual laces. By the time Lilly was fully dressed in the embarrassing outfit, he looked like an adorably sissyish piece of bubblegum candy, with the eye catching pinks and blues complementing each other and giving him a sweet, playful look. Jessica held her hand over her mouth as she studied the outfit she had dressed Lilly into, squealing with delight at his complete and successful transformation. "Oh my god. Oh my god! You look so incredibly adorable!", Jessica nearly screamed, "I can't wait to take you out later and show you off to everyone!"

The last part really concerned Lilly, who by now was used to going on frequent walks and trips to the playground, but still dreaded every public outing none the less. Jessica paid his worry no mind, simply retrieving his pacifier from the crib and re-inserting it into his mouth to complete his babyish appearance. Lilly would find himself heading down the stairs in Jessica's arms moments later as the two of them headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Upon arriving, Lilly could smell the delicious omelet his mommy was cooking up for herself and Jessica, fully aware that what he would be eating would be quite different. His mommy's face lit up when she caught sight of Lilly, obviously amused by his adorable appearance and the pretty clothes Jessica had picked out for him. "Well good morning sunshine! Don't we look ready for the movies today", Andrea beamed out to Lilly in a warm, motherly voice.

Lilly gave a confused look at his mommy while Jessica began to settle him into his large pink high chair. Jessica noticed his confusion and, upon locking him in, leaned down and planted a small kiss on top of his head. "Mom is headed downtown today for a meeting with one of her clients", she explained to Lilly, "I figured that would give us the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time together! I'm so excited, I can't wait to show you off to everyone! Big sister and little sister!"

Lilly looked up at Jessica with uneasy eyes at the thought of her parading him around in public dressed and treated as he currently was. Jessica could sense his unease and tried to reassure her little sister that everything would be all right. She gave him a small tickle and tried to force a smile on his face. "Oh relax you big baby, it'll be fun! Nobody will even notice that you're not a real little girl, anyway. I plan on spoiling my pretty little sis rotten. We'll have a great time, you'll see!"

The remainder of breakfast went on as it normally did, with Lilly watching in jealousy as Andrea and Jessica scarfed down delicious Greek omelets, followed by Lilly's receiving of his own slightly less appetizing breakfast, which consisted of a jar of peach baby food fed to him by Andrea and a warm bottle of special formula to wash it down. Jessica was cleaning his face with a warm wash cloth after his meal when he noticed Andrea get up and grab her purse from the counter. She turned to Lilly and gave him a mildly upset look. "Sorry I can't give you your breastfeeding this morning Lilly", Andrea explained, "but I need to leave for my meeting quickly if I don't want to be stuck in traffic. Be a good girl for your big sister and don't give her any problems, okay? If you're a good little baby and do everything she says I have a nice little surprise for you later." Andrea threw on her coat and blew a kiss at her two children as she started to head out the door. "Goodbye kids! If anything bad happens just give me a call."

Jessica said her goodbyes to her mother as the sound of the front door closing echoed throughout the kitchen. She soon walked over to Lilly's high chair and put her hands on her hips, looking at the sissy with exited anticipation as she pictured the day ahead of her. "Well sis, guess it's time to get this show on the road. Just let me gather up the things we need and I'll come back to get you so we can head out. I'm so exited to spend some time together, you have no idea!"

Lilly could only look on and watch Jessica leave the kitchen while he sat there, still strapped into his pink wooden prison. He dreaded her eventual return and began to mentally prepare for the long day ahead of him. He wondered if he should even care at this point, having been dressed up and paraded around for months before this, with his situation not improving, but only getting worse. He decided he would take things one moment at a time and try not to think about it. After all, at this point that was all he could really do. The sound of approaching footsteps signalled to Lilly that it was finally time, and he gave out and audible sigh, preparing to face the inevitable. "Okay Lilly", he heard Jessica's voice call out as she began to walk over and remove him from the high chair, "time to go have some fun!"

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2020, 11:02:09 PM »
Part 26

Jessica's car came to a sudden halt as it pulled into the large movie theater parking lot. Lilly looked out the window at his surroundings from the confines of his car seat, and was relieved to see that there were not many other cars present. Still, there were a few, so it was not like he would go completely unseen. Jessica removed the keys from the ignition and turned around exitedly to face her little sister. "Pretty weird going to a movie this early, huh? There's barely anyone here right now", she said, as if she was reading Lilly's mind.

Jessica got out of the car and walked to the back door, opening it so she could unbuckle Lilly from his car seat and carry him into the theater. Lilly felt himself bounce up and down in Jessica's arms while the two of them began to make their way across the parking lot. Lilly quickly buried his head into Jessica's shoulder upon noticing the sight of people entering and exiting the cinema, hoping that no one would notice that he was not really a baby, nor a little girl. Jessica could feel Lilly's relative discomfort and held him tighter in turn, although she knew the sooner he got used to people seeing him in all his glory, the easier things would be for her little baby sister. She decided to lighten the mood with some light chatter to distract his mind. "It's pretty great that they don't charge for kids under three before 11am, isn't it baby? You're going to get in completely free!" Needless to say, this did not help calm Lilly's nerves whatsoever.

Eventually they made their way into the small box office section in the front of the building. Jessica opened the front doors and headed straight to the booth where customers pick up their tickets. The box office attendant was a slim, goth looking girl in her mid twenties, with short blue hair and a sleeve of tattoos that ran across her arms. The attendant blew a small bubble with her chewing gum and gave them a mischevious grin as she tried not to laugh at the sight in front of her. "Hello miss. Can I help you?", the attendant asked Jessica in an amused tone, staring directly at Lilly's beet red face which was still buried deeply into Jessica's shoulder.

Jessica smiled back at the attendant and began to dig though her purse for cash. "Yes, one adult and one infant for 'Priscilla: Princess of Dream Castle' please", she repleied with all the confidence in the world, as if everything that was transpiring was completely normal. The attendant laughed and shook her head in disbelief. "Alright, but I'm going to need some ID for your little one. I don't usually see too many four-foot tall three year olds around here"

Jessica gave her a knowing look and lifted Lilly's skirt up, exposing the seat of his fluffy, girly diapers for the attendant to see in full. The attendant burst out laughing at the sight in front of her, much to Lilly's dismay, and even Jessica couldnt help but also give a small chuckle at the absurdity of the situation at hand. "Is this enough ID for you? I'm afraid she's still far too young for a driver's license", Jessica said to the attendant with a few loving pats to Lilly's diapered bum.

The attendant was struggling to reel in from her laughing fit as she printed up their tickets and handed them to Jessica. "Works for me! There's no real arguing against that. Enjoy the show you two."

With that, Jessica and Lilly were finally ready to head into the theater proper. Other than a few questioning looks from the ticket checker and the employees working the concession stand, things seemed to go out without at hitch as the two of them found their way to the correct screen and looked for their assigned seats. Upon finding their seats, Lilly was surprised when instead of being placed in the seat that had been assigned to him on his ticket, Jessica instead sat down in her own seat and held Lilly in place on her lap. She began to bouce her knee up and down slightly and whispered to Lilly in a quiet voice. "Sorry baby, but you're far too cute not to sit on big sis' lap. Plus, with your coordination lately I'm too scared of you falling down to let you sit on your own."

Lilly secretly did not mind this latest development, as the theater was slowly starting to fill up with other movie goers. As much as it made him feel like a pathetic little sissy to admit it, having someone else there to hold onto was very comforting for his current anxieties. He leaned back and rested his head into his sister's bosom as he tried to comfort himself from his fears of being seen in public. Jessica responded in kind by looking down at him and giving him a big smile, hugging him tight and reaching down to give him a light kiss on the cheek. "See widdle sis?", she said, "This isn't that bad. Just act natural and we'll have a great time."

Soon enough, the lights began to dim and the screen in front of them became illuminated with the bright pinks and pastels that one would expect from a movie aimed at little girls. Lilly looked on from the confines of Jessica's lap at the wonderful frilly and exceedingly cheerful imagery that was being projected onto the screen, and for once found himself entertained. Maybe it was because he had mostly been restricted to shows made for actual babies for the last few months, many of them with no real plot or conflict to speak of, but Lilly began to feel himself get lost in the world of the film, giving it his undying attention as time began to quickly pass by. He was so engrossed in the film, in fact, that he didn't even notice when he began to wet himself somewhere towards the third act. Jessica reached down and felt the seat of his diaper, noticing the mild dampness on the edge with her finger. She gave herself a small chuckle and decided not to make a big deal of it. If he hadn't even noticed, and the diaper could take much more wetting, then what was the point? She decided it was best to let him finish the movie and deal with the problem later.

Lilly would continue to give the film his full attention for its entire duration. When the end credits finally began to roll, he suddenly found himself being snapped back into reality, as if finally breaking free of a spell that he had been under for the last hour and a half. He looked around at all the other patrons that were beginning to leave the theater. There weren't many of them, mostly parents with small kids, and they weren't paying him any mind. He began to feel Jessica's body stir as she started to gather up their things, signalling to Lilly that they would soon be leaving the theater.

Before Lilly knew it, he felt himself being lifted into the air with one arm. Jessica gave his hair a playful ruffle with her other and smiling at her baby sister with a loving grin. "How was the movie little sis? You really seemed to be enjoying it", she said in a sweet tone.

Before Lilly could even process his response, he suddenly found himself blurting out an answer. "I wuved it Jess! Priscilla was so...". He looked over at Jessica's face and noticed her raised eyebrow. "Sorry...", he said with a sad expression, quickly remembering the no talking rule his mommy had given him. Jessica shook her head in response and gave him a sympathetic laugh. Her hands reached for his pacifier and she guided it back into his mouth. "There", she said to him, taking a moment to take in his adorably innocent look, "Maybe that will help you remember that babies don't talk. I know mommy usually punishes you for speaking out of turn, but I feel like this time it's really my fault for asking you questions like that. Sorry baby."

Before she could properly get up and leave, however, a lightbulb quickly went off in Jessica's head. Never the one to let an opportunity go to waste, she turned her attention back to Lilly and began to speak to him in a somewhat playful, mischevious tone. "You know what, the rules are the rules though. I may still have to punish you for speaking like that. It wouldn't be right if I didn't. Unless...". Her voice trailed off and she reached up to once again remove Lilly's pacifier from his mouth, looking him right in the eye as her fingers rhythmically tapped the seat of his diaper. "Unless, of course, you can show me what a good baby you are by babbling like one. Can you do that baby girl? Can you say goo goo ga ga?"

Lilly looked around the theater to see if anyone else was left. There was still one other family remaining, but they were seated quite far away. Lilly gulped as he prepared for the inevitable, trying to use a voice that was still quiet enough that they wouldn't be able to hear it. Just as Lilly began to speak however, the movie's end credits came to a sudden stop and the music cut out completely. "Goo goo, ga ga!", he cried out suddenly in a high pitched babyish tone.

Lilly froze up upon realising that his infantile babbling was the only noise that could now be heard in the entire theater, which was now so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. "That was great baby!", Jessica praised him in an unnecessarily loud, exited voice, "I guess I don't have to punish you now that you finally understand how to talk your age. Next time I ask you a question, you can just respond like that, okay?" Lilly nodded to Jessica in embarrassment, very anxious to leave the quiet theater where their entire embarrassing conversation could currently be heard. In response, Lilly felt Jessica squeeze his arm slightly. "I said...okay???"

Lilly sighed. If he wanted to leave, he would need to get this over with quickly. "Ga!", he exclaimed in an excessively high pitched infantile voice, clapping his hands together in order to really sell the response to his sister. Jessica found this highly amusing, and praised him for being such a compliant little girl. When they finally left their designated theater, Lilly was taken a bit back when instead of exiting the cinema like he had thought they would, Jessica instead made a direct beeline for the ladies restroom. Lilly tried his hardest to avert his eyes as they entered. He was used to this area being off limits to him in his previous life as an adult man. He would quickly learn that this was certainly not the case when it came to being a little baby girl.

Jessica made her way to the baby changing station that was attached to the wall and brought it down into the changing position. Lilly seemed puzzled for a second when she promptly placed him on top of it, but soon realized with a shocked expression that he was, in fact, very wet and in serious need of a diaper change. "This is bad. Really bad. I don't remember wetting myself at all", he thought to himself as Jessica casually laid him back into position. Lilly closed his eyes and prepared for the inevitable embarrassment of being changed in public, something he was still incredibly unused to. Jessica could notice his face growing red and signs of Lilly's general uncomfortability, but paid it no mind as she casually untaped his wet diaper and began to remove it from under his body.

"Re-lax sissykins!", she sang out in a playful voice, taking a new diaper out of his bag and ushering his body up so she could slide it under him, "There's nobody else in here with us. Nobody is going to see you, so you don't need to close your eyes and act like a scaredy-pants just because I decided to change you where every other baby gets their diapey changed without a care in the world. Besides, even if someone did see me changing you, there's nothing weird about that. People change their little babies in the restroom all the time!"

She gave his belly a small tickle, causing him to briefly convulse with laughter and give her a tiny smile. Jessica found her heart briefly warmed upon seeing the small smile that quickly appeared on Lilly's face, and gave him a small smile in return. "See baby? If you just shut your brain off and act your age this can all be lots of fun! You still keep thinking of yourself as an adult man, I really dont understand why. You know that everyone else sees you as nothing more than a little baby girl, and you know that there's no way you're ever going back to the adult world again, so why not just embrace it? Doesn't it sound better to just accept that you're going to be a baby girl now and indulge in it, rather than living in constant embarrassment and humiliation, worrying how everyone else perceives you?"

Lilly thought long and hard about his big sister's statements as she continued on with his diaper change. Perhaps she was right. Maybe if he just indulged in his new role more, the shame would eventually go away and his constant feelings of embarrassment and low self esteem would stop. Still, there was a part of him that could simply not let go. Try as he might, a part of him was still very aware of the fact that he was a 19 year old man laying on the changing table of a womens rest room in a toddler girl's clothes, having his butt powdered by his step sister as she prepared to tape him into a babyish white and pink diaper. No matter how hard he attempted to forget his previous life, the fact that he had been reduced to this would never escape his mind, causing an entire new wave of humiliation to wash over him.

Jessica quickly finished up his diaper change and lifted him off the changing table, giving him a small hug to help calm him down after the latest humiliation ordeal. "It'll all be okay baby. Big sister is here to protect you. Everything will be fine." The two of them would soon exit the movie theater and walk back to Jessica's car, where she would snuggly strap Lilly into his carseat, ready to head to their next outing. Jessica glanced at the time on her phone and nodded approvingly. "One thirty", she thought, "still plenty of time until mom gets back". With that, she backed her car out of its parking space and began to drive quickly into the distance, ready for her next adventure with her adorable baby sister.

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2020, 12:52:18 AM »
CuddleBunns, Every time that I read a chapter, it brings out feelings in me that makes me want to be baby Lilly.  She has been thru so many embarrassing situations and the theater was the latest.  Having to have her diaper changed in the ladies room was the ultimate embarrassment.  You have a knack for putting your readers into whatever situation you are writing about.
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)     

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender