Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A New Family Dynamic  (Read 66412 times)

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
Re: A New Family Dynamic
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2020, 12:37:55 PM »
Hmm a playground for babies like her? An oversized baby swing? A crawling tunnel? Hmmm am outdoor playpen that slowly rotates so her outfits can be seen from all sides? Hmm. :)

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2020, 05:35:23 PM »
CuddleBunns, Lilly is really learning what it is like to be a baby girl.  She's now in a nursery school with other babies.  She learned how to play the little game that the other babies were playing.  Then, when she thought she was going to be put in a highchair, she is taken to the newborn room to be breastfed.  She then finds out that everyone knows that she is a 19 year old boy.  WOW!!!

Great chapter and I can't wait for more. 8)

Heidi

• Baby Buns
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2020, 07:00:05 AM »
What a great story more please!!!   

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2020, 10:44:33 AM »
CuddleBunns, have you got anymore chapters that you can post.  I can't wait to read what happens now to Lilly.  Since everyone know that she is a 19 year old boy, Lilly now has that humiliation to have to deal with.   8)

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2020, 09:51:22 AM »
This continues to be a delightful unfolding of the desire to be a sissy baby and the acceptance of that desire.  A masterpiece.

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2020, 07:35:17 PM »
CuddleBunn, PLEASE continue the story.  We want to know what happens to Lilly.  She's in the daycare and being nursed and has been told that they all know that she is 19 years old.  There has to be more to this story.  You've written a great story and it would be a shame to leave everyone hanging.  I know that I love this story.
 8)

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2020, 01:15:26 PM »
Hey are you okies cuddlebum?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender