Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A visit to Nana's by kay3070  (Read 28201 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
A visit to Nana's by kay3070
« on: February 01, 2019, 02:26:13 PM »
Note from Betty Pearl: Author noticed this story was missing. I didn't delete it. If it was a glitch, usually just parts would be missing or some of it would be gibberish. Some popular authors have the privilege of being able to delete their stories or to do so after just posting/adding to the story that they own.

Please be careful if you're an author, that you don't accidentally delete your own story, or try to during a drunken or depressed purge. Also make sure you don't have a password that is a common name or can be found in a dictionary. Do not share your Stories or Betty's account. Your "friend" may accidentally or deliberately screw up or delete stuff.

Fortunately the story did still exist in my 2016-2017 backups of this site, so I re-posted it.

A visit to Nana's by kay3070
August 29, 2015

Hi, This is a story that I wrote. It's  a sissy baby story about being punished and forced to wear babies clothes whilst being humiliated. It's my first go at writing a full story as well as my first post so I hope you like it. Thanks for reading.  :)

It was the middle of the summer holidays and in for what I thought was going to be a very boring week ahead. You see I was going to have to stay at Nana's, I was supposed to be on summer camp but the trip had been cancelled at short notice. Home is with my Mum and sister but unfortunately, they had already booked to go away so that left me with just this one option.. Truth be told, she was not actually related to me, just a long time friend of my Mothers. I'd called her Nana since being very small and even though I was now grown up, the habit remained. Nana was still a good looking woman for her age. Although she was a large built, she still had a trim figure, even if she did dress a little old fashioned. I arrived at Nana's house and rang the doorbell. Nana opened the door to me with a big smile on her face. Her brown hair was medium length and curled. She was wearing a blue and white print dress that buttoned up the front.
"Well hello my sweet, come on in and we'll get you settled"
I walked through into Nana's living room and sat on the sofa, dropping my bag over the side.
"Let me make you a nice cup of tea, you can be drinking that whilst I finish getting your room ready."
I was part way through my tea when I decided to get my phone from my bag. I leaned over the side of the sofa to reach for my bag but it had gone. Nana must have taken it up to unpack it. I suddenly became worried as I had hidden between my packed clothes a girly magazine. I had got it the day before from a friend by trading my allowance for it. Nana was sure to find it, I stood up trying to think what to do just as Nana stormed back into the room.
"And just what is this?" she asked sternly whilst holding up the girly magazine she had found in my bag.
"Is this what you get up to, looking at dirty pictures and masturbating!"
I stood there not knowing what to say. I was embarrassed but also shocked to her Nana say such a thing. There was nothing I could do, she knew she had me.
"Right, I know just how to punish little boys like you"  She grabbed my arm and dragged me into her bedroom.
"lets have your clothes off you right now",
I was too shocked to resist as Nana pulled off my T-shirt. She then pulled down my jeans and my pants.
"You can take your own socks off...come on...get to it".
I did as she told me and stood there naked, trying to cover myself with my hands.
"No need for that, I've seen it all before" she said sternly as she slapped my hands away.
"Right little boy, since you are going to act naughty, you will be punished. First we have to get you dressed"
She turned to the dresser and opened the bottom draw, pulling out several items.
"To stop you from touching yourself, I'm going to put you into a nappy"
I blinked and wondered if I'd heard correctly but watching Nana lay out the large terry nappy on the bed, I knew that I had.
"Lie down on the bed with the nappy under your bottom."
"I'm not wearing a nappy!" I spluttered out as I took a step back. Nana quickly grabbed me.
"We'll stop this nonsense before it starts" I cried out as Nana delivered three sharp slaps to my bare bottom.
"Now lie down on the bed so I can put your nappy on"
I meekly did as I was told, my bottom still stinging from being spanked. Nana the folded the terry nappy around me and pinned it in place.
"Now for your Plastic pants, look...these are pink plastic pants with white lace frills on the leg holes"
She stood me up and made me step into the plastic pants, she then tugged them up and fitted them snuggly over my nappy.
"Well, seeing as your wearing a nappy and pink frilly plastic pants, I had better put you in a dress"
She pulled out a baby girls dress. It was pink satin with a white lace hem, with a large pink bow between  wide collars that were also white lace. It had short puffed sleeves that ended in more frills.
"Lift up your arms you naughty little boy" She slipped the dress over my head and pulled it down.
It was high waisted and the skirt was so short that it only came half way down my bum, leaving my nappy and plastic pants on view. Nana sat me on the bed and picked up a pair of frilly babies socks, white with pink lace at the top. She took each foot and slipped them on.
"One final touch I think" Nana took a box out of the cupboard, opened it and took something pink out. As she held it up
I could see that it was a large babies bonnet. It was It was a Victorian/pioneer style in pink satin. The pleated head piece puffed out at the back and it had a wide flouncy brim trimmed with white lace to match my dress. Nana placed it on my head and tied the ribbons under my chin. She then reached back into the box and brought out a pink babies dummy on a matching ribbon.
"Open up for your dummy" Nana said as she lifted the ribbon over my head and placed the dummy in my mouth.
"Right, now you are dressed as a naughty little boy should be, you come with me. I know how to keep you out of trouble."
Nana lead me into the living room and made me stand next to the sofa.
"One minute, I'll just get ready" She unbuttoned her dress completely down the front, revealing that she was wearing Stockings and suspenders that matched her large white panties and bra. She sat down on the sofa and beckoned me over.
"Come on now...you lay down with your head in my lap".
I did as I was told and laid across the sofa with my head resting on Nana's arm. Nana turned my face towards her as she undid her bra at the front, exposing her breasts. I looked on in fascination, I had never seen breasts this close. They were large but quite firm with soft pink nipples.
"Naughty little boys have to suc-k on their Nana's titties, open up"
She took my dummy out and moved my head forward as I opened my mouth. She pushed her nipple into it and I started to suc-k.
"There, that's what naughty little boys are made to do, naughty little boys all dressed in babies clothes by their Nana. Do you like suc-king on Nana's titties wearing a pink frilly dress with a nappy and plastic pants?"
She kept hold of my head as I suc-ked, the nipple becoming big and stiff in my mouth. I gave a muted gasp in surprise as Nana moved her other hand down and rubbed the front of my plastic pants.
"Are you getting all excited in your nappy?"
She gripped a little harder and continued to rub.
"Oh yes, the naughty little boy is getting a hard coc-k in his nappy"  I lay there, dressed in babies clothes, suc-king on Nana's nipple as my coc-k became very hard in my nappy. Suddenly the doorbell rang! I froze at the sound as Nana took her nipple from my mouth.
"Ah, that will be Janis and Mary, I rang them from upstairs as soon as I found your magazine and told them. Now stand up."
I climbed off my Nana's lap and stood there panicking as Nana straightened out my dress. She put my dummy back in my mouth and headed for the front door. She came back into the room with two other women about the same age as herself. One was short and plump with long ash blonde hair,The other taller with short dark hair. Both were wearing similar dresses to Nana.
"So, this is the naughty boy then, lets take a look at him" said the dark haired women
"Oh yes he most certainly is Mary"
Nana turned to me and said "Lift up your dress and show Mary and Janis what you are wearing"
I gripped the hem of my dress and lifted it up as my cheeks were burning red with embarrassment. I stood there as both women came over, holding my baby girls dress up, exposing my nappy and plastic pants.
"Well, he must have done something very naughty to be all dressed up in babies clothes" Janis said as she bent slightly to get a better look. Nana came over to me and took my dummy out.
"Tell Mary and Janis what you have been found doing"
I stood stock still and remained silent, looking very sheepishly at Nana.
"You either tell Mary and Janis exactly why you are naughty little boy or I will put you over my knee, take down your nappy and plastic pants and spank your bare bottom in front of them"
I still stood there without saying a word. Nana put my dummy back in, grabbed my arm and lead me over to the sofa. She sat on the edge of it with me stood in front of her. She reached up and pulled down my plastic pants, then followed with my nappy.
"Right then, bend over my knee"
I knelt on the floor and bent over her lap. Nana lifted up the back of my dress, exposing my bare bottom to Mary and Janis and began to spank me with her hand. She spanked me 12 times, leaving my bottom a rosy shade of red. Nana re-pinned me into my nappy and pulled up my plastic pants.
"Now stand up straight, take out your dummy, lift up your dress and tell Mary and Janis why you are naughty or you'll get another spanking"
I moved away from the sofa and stood facing the two women, once more exposing my Nappy and plastic pants.
"I've been looking at dirty magazines and masturbating" I stammered out, my face now crimson with embarrassment.Both women acted shocked but couldn't keep the smile from the corners of their lips.
"I see, that makes you a very naughty little boy indeed, no wonder your Nana put you into a nappy and babies clothes" Janis said straight to me, she then turned to my Nana."Did you do as you said on the phone?"
"Oh yes" answered Nana "and he got all excited by it" Nana turned to me and said
"Tell the ladies what happened in your nappy when Nana made you suc-k on her titties"
The two women stood there with a look of amused expectation as I stared back with a very red face.
"Come on...out with it or it will be the hairbrush this time"
My bottom was still rather warm from the last spanking and I didn't want another, especially with Nana's hairbrush.
"It got hard" I muttered quietly, my face going even more red.
"What did and in where...say it properly!" Nana said sternly. I took in a deep breath and said clearly
"My coc-k got all hard in my nappy"
Janis walked up to me and unbuttoned her dress. She had a larger figure than my Nana but still had curves. She was also wearing big panties with stockings and suspenders but, to my surprise, wore no bra. Her breasts were very large with soft wide nipples, I couldn't help but stare at them.
"Well, do you know what that makes you...it's makes you a little sissy. Only naughty little sissy boys get hard coc-ks in their nappies. I'll bet you want to suc-k on my titties too don't you?"
She cupped her breasts with her hands and lifted them a short way up.
"That would make you all excited in your nappy again wouldn't it? Well we've got a better idea, we're going to take you outside and make you walk down the street in your babies clothes"
My eyes snapped straight up from her breasts as a wave of panic hit me.
"Oh yes, we are going to make you walk all the way to the end of the street and at this time of day there will be people about. Just think, everyone will see you in a pink frilly  dress and babies bonnet with a dummy in your mouth. And if you don't do exactly as you are told then, as you walk down the street, we'll make you lift up your dress so everybody can see that you're wearing a nappy and plastic pants."
Janis buttoned up her dress and then said "Now lets get your shoes on"
Mary brought over a shoe box and opened it to reveal a large sized pair of little girls Mary Janes. They were pink leather with a T-bar strap and a buckle. She came over to me, knelt down and fitted each one onto my feet and fastened the straps. She stood back up, and with an amused smile said
"Oh, and when we do bump into somebody, we'll make you stand in front of them and lift up your dress, then you will tell them  that you are a naughty little sissy boy....a naughty little sissy boy who likes wearing nappies and dresses"
She put my dummy back in my mouth then stepped to one side of me as Janis did the same on the other. They each took hold of one of my arms and walked me into the passageway where I saw Nana by the front door. The butterflies in my stomach became even worse as I realised that they really were going to take me outside and make me walk down the street wearing babies clothes. I began to drag my feet as we got closer to the door.
"Stop that and walk properly" Nana said sternly "otherwise I will spank your bare bottom in the front garden and don't think that I won't"
Nana opened the door and I was marched out onto the garden path. Both women let go of my arms but still walked to either side of me with Nana on Mary's right. Thankfully there was no traffic on the road right at that minute and I prayed that it was a good sign that nobody would be in sight. However, as soon as we walked through the gate and out onto the pavement I saw a women no more than twenty feet away walking directly towards us.
"Hello there Jean" Nana greeted the women. She was younger than Nana, slim with short auburn hair and wearing a yellow blouse with a brown skirt.
"Hello ladies" Jean replied. She stopped about seven foot away and looked me up and down.
"This must be the young man staying with you" she said quite sternly.
"That's right" Nana then turned to me and said "Stand in front of jean so she can see you properly and do as you were told to"
I walked a step forward and then gripped the lace hem and lifted up my dress. I felt completely ashamed as I stood there in a frilly dress and matching bonnet, suc-king on a dummy whilst showing this woman that I was wearing a nappy and plastic pants.
"Tell jean what you are" commanded Nana as she reached out and removed my dummy.
"I'm a naughty little sissy boy" I said in a quavering voice.
"Say it all, come on, tell her what you are" snapped Nana
"I'm a naughty little sissy boy who likes wearing nappies and dresses"
"I can see that very clearly with you standing there showing me your nappy and plastic pants. You must be a little sissy if your Nana makes you wear babies clothes at your age" Jean said in an amused voice.
"Have you finished what I ordered and brought it with you" Nana asked Jean
"Yes, I have them here" Jean replied as she reached into the bag on her shoulder "I was just on my way round to drop them off, didn't think you would be using them quite so soon but got them ready as you asked"
I looked on in horror as she brought out a very large pair of babies frilly panties. They were made of a white silky material with pink lace frills completely round the back and front and a large pink bow in the top center. They matched my dress perfectly.
"Are you going to make him wear them now?" she asked with a smile.
"Oh yes...come on ladies, lets put the naughty little boy in his frilly panties"
Mary and Janis grabbed my arms as Nana lifted up my right leg and put it through the elasticated leg hole and then did the same with the left. She pulled the frilly panties up my legs and fitted them over my nappy and plastic pants and then put my dummy back in.
"Come on...lift your dress back up. Show us your new frilly panties"
I didn't think I could feel any more embarrassed but knew that Nana's punishment was far from over. I cursed myself that I had brought that girly magazine, then it hit me. Nana had ordered these frilly panties to arrive today! It dawned on me that all this had been planned, magazine or not Nana would have found something to punish me for.
"You look even more of a sissy now you naughty little boy, what a picture you make" Janis said to me.
"Now, that is a good idea, we should take some photographs" Nana nodded her head as she spoke. "could do with a better camera than mine though"
"I have my digital one at the ladies group, we could take him there and use the garden at the back. With running the sewing circle I have my own keys"
"That will do nicely, we'll head straight there" Nana turned to me "Looks like you'll be walking a little further than the end of the street in your babies clothes"
I had been completely right about feeling even more humiliated. I let go of my dress and started to walk forward.
"Oh no...no...no! What did we tell you would happen if you didn't do as you were told"
"But I have" I protested, spitting my dummy out.
"really? well I seem to remember somebody dragging his feet, and you had to be told to tell Jean what a sissy you are twice, not to mention that you've just spat your dummy out. Now, exactly what was it that we said we would make you do hmmm?"
"You said that you would make me lift up my dress so everybody could see that I'm wearing a nappy and plastic pants"
"That's right, only now everybody will see that you are wearing babies frilly panties over your nappy and plastic pants won't they?"
"Yes Nana" I did as I was told and we set off. The ladies club was 3 streets away and every step was a nightmare. We bumped into two more people Nana knew and each time I had to stand there and tell them what a sissy I was before we moved on. We were finally approaching a large red brick building that was the community center where the ladies club was held. It was closed on a Monday so Jean let us in with her keys. I let go of my dress as I was taken into a large bright room filled with tables and comfy chairs. We had no sooner got into the room when Nana turned to me and said
"Right...come on, lets take you into the garden and get started" Nana took my hand to lead me outside but I pulled back.
"I don't want to be photographed like this Nana" I pleaded. Nana grabbed my arm and pulled me to face her.
"That's it! You've obviously forgotten what I said I would do if you didn't do as you are told. And seeing as you're being very naughty you can be dragged outside into the garden where I will bend you over my knee and spank your bare bottom.....and that will be the first photographs!"
She put my dummy back in and then dragged me through the double doors. There was a bench on the short grass in the middle of the garden which had a long mat laid out in front of it. Nana sat down on the bench with me standing on the mat.
"Kneal down on my right" As I did, Nana put her hand on my back and forced me over her knee. "Turn your had to face the camera so the pictures show that you are wearing a frilly bonnet and have a dummy in your mouth"
I turned and looked towards Jean who steadied the camera and took the first shot. I felt Nana pull my frilly panties down and the next one was taken. She then pulled down both my nappy and plastic pants and lifted up the back of my dress. I gasped into my dummy as the first smack hit my bare bottom, she then continued to spank me hard, all the while the camera capturing my bottom turning bright red and the embarrassment on my face. When Nana had finished, she stood me up and said
"I think we aught to have a shot of you without your nappy on. Yes, that would make quite a picture - you stood there only wearing your frilly dress and babies bonnet whilst suc-king on a dummy. Your dress is very short and won't cover you so we'll be able to see your little coc-k."
Nana moved me to stand in front of the bench facing Jean and my complete humiliation was immortalised on camera. Nana put me back into a nappy and plastic pants and the session continued. For the next while I was made to stand there as picture after picture was taken of me in babies clothes. Sometimes just stood straight, at others with by dress lifted up to display my nappy and plastic pants. Then Nana put me back into my frilly panties and we went thorough the routine again.
"Do you think we've got enough Jean?"
"Oh yes, everything we need. I'll head off home and copy them onto my PC so I can email them to you later, I'll pop the camera round as soon as I have them transferred"
Jean packed away her camera and then handed a shopping bag to Nana.
"Don't forget the rest of your order, it looks like you'll be needing them" Jean took one last look at me, gave a knowing smile and then left. I looked over at the bag, wondering, as Nana reached inside it and took out six more pairs of large frilly panties, all in slightly different styles and colours but each covered in frills, lace and even bows.
"There look, more frilly panties for you to wear, different ones to match all the sissy baby dresses and bonnets I have for you. Enough to last the whole week."
I stood dumbfound staring at Nana.
"What did you think it was just going to be today? Oh no my lad, you'll be kept in nappies and babies clothes for the rest of the week. And don't you think of trying to leave otherwise I'll make you regret it. Don't forget that I have your bag with your phone in it, and in that phone will be all your friends contact details, so if you try it then I'll send today's pictures of you to all of them. Can you imagine what your friends would think opening pictures of you dressed in babies clothes, stood there with a dummy in your mouth and your dress lifted up to show that you are wearing a nappy and plastic pants or even your frilly panties. I can send the ones of you bent over my knee having your bare bottom spanked and, of course, the ones with you stood only in a frilly dress and bonnet with your little coc-k exposed. then they would all know what a little sissy you are."
I shrank inside at the thought of my mates seeing those photographs as Nana knew I would. It looked as though I had no choice but to do as Nana wanted.
"Time to head home I think, Jean will drop the camera off soon. We'll need it when we get back you see. Mary and Janis are going to take turns with you laid in their lap whilst I take photos of you suc-king their titties. Now come on, it's time for you to go for another walk outside in your babies clothes."
I meekly walked out through the door, resigned to my fate of spending the rest of the week in nappies and dresses. Nana had set me up completely.

archives

• Administrator
Re: A visit to Nana's by kay3070
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 02:27:42 PM »
 A visit to Nana's by kay3070 - Part Two.
September 16, 2015

Hi! welcome to the second part of "A visit to Nana's" as promised. We rejoin our naughty boy on day two of his visit. Nana has a new set of babies clothes for him to wear as she continues with his punishment (with added humiliation from Mary and Janis).

Thanks for reading!

"All done with your bubble bath?"
Nana's head appeared around the bathroom door just as I was finishing off getting dry. I'd awoken about an hour and a half ago with that pleasant half sleep still fogging my mind until I remembered where I was. The fact that I had slept in a nappy and plastic pants quickly reminded me. Nana had said that I had to keep them on through the night just in case I felt any urges to touch myself. Thankfully, I hadn't been made to use them, actually I had been threatened with dire consequences if I did, not that this was likely on my part alone. Nana had entered the room within minutes of me rising, she told me to come downstairs exactly as I was for breakfast. After that it was back up to the bathroom to get freshened up and get ready for the day. It was only my second day of punishment and I had no idea what humiliations were in store.
"That's better, All fresh and clean. Lets get you dressed then."
I followed Nana into the bedroom. Just like last time, a terry nappy was laid out on the bed. I positioned myself onto it without being told to this time, I knew what would  happen if I didn't and was sure my bottom was still red from the spankings I received yesterday so didn't want to feel Nana's hand again quite so soon. Nana securely pinned the nappy around me and stood me up.
"Well, I think it's time for a change from dressing you in pink."
Nana opened the wardrobe and chose my outfit for the day. She started with a pair of semi see-through plastic pants, only this time they were yellow. I put my feet through the elasticated leg holes and Nana pulled them up over my nappy, finishing with a snap of the waist band.
"Doesn't that look lovely, let's have a dress to match."
She took out a pale lemon dress with white trim. It was even more frilly and childish than the pink one from yesterday. It was made of satin with a wide peter pan style white collar, which was brimming with lace. It had puffed sleeves and a large frill down the front to the high waist. This frill was either side of a row of soft buttons in the shape of little roses. Once again, the lace trimmed skirt was so short that it would leave my nappy and plastic pants on view, despite the white lace petticoat layers underneath it.
"Now you have to step into this one, come on, get on with it."
Nana held the dress low as I did as she instructed. She lifted it up and settled it onto my shoulders after guiding my arms into the billowing sleeves and buttoned it up. It was certainly heavier than the pink one and I couldn't help but feel I was being imprisoned in its lacy folds. To finish it off, she wrapped a white satin ribbon around the dress and tied it in a big bow at the back. Nana returned to the wardrobe and took out the rest of my clothes for the day. Frilly baby socks with matching lemon lace went onto my feet then Nana placed a very frilly satin babies bonnet with a wide white lace brim onto my head and tied the ribbons under my chin.
"Mustn't forget the little sissies dummy"
Nana hung a yellow dummy on a matching ribbon around my neck and put it into my mouth.
"All dressed up in babies clothes, just as a naughty little boy should be. Let's get you downstairs, Mary and Janis will be here soon then we can continue your punishment."
Butterflies started to creep into my stomach as I still had no idea what to expect but with Mary and Janis on the way, I knew it wouldn't be good. They had both gone home last night but only after adding to my humiliation all day. Nana took my hand and we heading down to the living room.
"I'm going to have a cup of tea whilst we wait. As for you, you can go and stand in the corner with your hands on your head like a naughty little boy. Now get over near the bookcase." I slowly started to walk into the corner.
"Look lively my lad, or I'll make you stand in front of the window with the blinds lifted up. Then anybody walking past will see you in your frilly dress and know what a little sissy you are."
That made me pick my feet up. I stood as near to the corner as I could and put my hands on my head, locking my fingers. It wasn't long before I heard footsteps on the path outside and the ringing of the door bell. Nana answered the door and spent a few minutes greeting Mary and Janis. I couldn't hear what was being said but could not help but feel that it was my fate that was being decided. The living room door opened and all three women came in. I heard Janis speak first.
"Look at him, stood in the corner like the naughty little sissy boy he is. I must say, I think the lemon suits him even better"
"Turn around and step over here" instructed Nana. "you remember what to do when standing in front of people don't you?"
 I could hardly forget after the amount of times I had to do this whilst being taken to the community center yesterday. I took my hands from my head, turned and walked forward, stopping within a few feet of Mary and Janis. The same look of cruel amusement was on their faces as they looked me up and down in all my frilly finery. I took the lacey hem of my dress between forefinger and thumb and lifted it up, exposing my nappy and plastic pants. Nana reached over and removed my dummy.
"I'm a naughty little sissy boy who likes wearing Nappies and dresses". I guess I should have been about half way used to doing this by now but still my face burned bright red at saying those words whilst standing there with my dress lifted up. Mary then spoke up sternly.
"Oh yes, you most certainly are...and naughty little sissy boys need to be punished. Time for another outing I think, only this time it won't be to a place that's quite so private."
I nearly let go of my dress at that last remark, where on Earth were they going to take me?
"After all, it's far too nice a day to keep you inside. Wondering where we are going hmmm? Well let me tell you. There's a little park near here at the back of the college where the students can go. Now the main building is shut for the holidays but there are summer classes for girls doing hair and beauty... and many of them like to go into the park area for their lunch. Won't they have a nice surprise when they do with you standing in there in your nappy and pretty dress".
Cold dread hit me in the pit of my stomach. Being taken outside dressed in babies clothes was bad enough but to be paraded in front of a bunch of teenage girls was a far worse idea. I didn't dare even think what else I might be made to do whilst there.
"Let's finish getting you ready, it's nearly time to go if we want to get there before twelve." Nana said as she went headed back upstairs. She came back down with a bag and two boxes. She reached into the bag and brought out a very lacy pair of baby girls style panties.
"Did you think we had forgotten to put you in frilly panties?"
I looked on in horror as, yet again, these were even worse than the ones from yesterday. They were white satin with elasticated legs and covered back and front with gathered yellow lace frills, except for an area right at the front that had a row of yellow bows. Mary and Janis grabbed my arms as Nana slipped my feet into the leg holes and pulled them up, settling them snugly over my nappy and plastic pants. Whilst both women still had hold of me, Nana opened the first box and took out a pair of Mary Jane shoes. They were identical to the ones I had on yesterday but were bright yellow this time. They were quickly buckled onto my feet.
"Seeing as we are going to the park then we'd better make sure naughty little boys can't get away."
Nana took the lid of the other box and lifted out something white and held it up in front of my face. I couldn't believe my eyes as it was a over sized set of white leather baby reins. What was worse was that it had the words "little sissy boy" printed across the front of the chest piece in large pink letters. Nana strapped me into them as both women let go of my arms.
"Come on, we'd better get going. Is everything in the car Mary?"
"All taken care of, let's get the little sissy strapped in"
We headed out of the house, Mary went ahead and unlocked the car. She opened the back door and I was told to get in. I shuffled onto the back seat and sat down. As soon as I did my dress rode up because of the many layers of petticoat, putting my nappy and plastic pants on display for the whole ride. Nana reached around me and took hold of both sides of a harness attached to the seat.
"Put your arms through now!"
I did as I was told and Nana pulled them together over my chest in an X shape, just like on a child's car seat. She clicked them together then gave them a little tug to make sure it was secure. As I looked more closely, I noticed a key hole in the center.
"There, that will keep you still. You can't unlock that without the key and Nana's keeping hold of that. Let's not forget your dummy, you can suc-k on it all the way there. And I do mean suc-k on it, don't just hold it in your mouth. Pretend your suc-king Nana's titties if you like." I opened my mouth and Nana pushed the dummy in.
The ladies all got in - Janis and Mary at the front, with Mary in the driving seat. Nana climbed into the back next to me and we set off along the road. I thought a car journey would be easier than walking out in public but it was just as bad. Every single person we passed stared at us going by. Even though it was only through the window, many pointed and laughed at seeing me sat there with the top of my dress and  babies bonnet showing whilst suc-king on a dummy.
 After 20 agonising minutes we arrived at what looked like the park entrance but I couldn't see the college building. Nana unlocked the harness and I got out of the car, she grabbed the leads of the baby reins as Janis opened the trunk and took out a bag and what looked like an easel. As we moved from the car, I suddenly realised that we were approaching an arch way with the words "Greenwoods Central Park" above it. Nana must have seen me staring because she said from behind me:
"I see you've noticed that this is the main gate to the park. What? You didn't think that we were going to drive right upto the little college one did you? That's right on the other side, you're going to have to walk all the way through the whole park in your nappy and dress. No point in putting you babies reins otherwise."
I had figured that's what the car ride meant but should have guessed that it was too good to be true. I visibly slumped in the reins and slowly put one foot in front of the other.
"Straighten up and walk properly you naughty little boy or we'll make you lift up your dress so everyone can see your frilly panties."
I pulled back my shoulders and we set off at a medium pace. The path meandered through the grass playing areas and then bordered onto some woodland. There were a few people about, walking dogs or just enjoying the weather. They all stopped to get a better look at the three women walking with a teenage boy all dressed up in frilly babies clothes on a set of reins. By the time we got to the little hedged off area next to the college, my face was bright red from more than just the sun. We went through a small gate and entered a grassy square with benches at various points. A much larger opening was on the other side facing the classrooms. Thankfully, it was deserted at present but I knew that wouldn't last long as the girls would soon be on lunch break.
"Over there, that's the bench we want. It faces the entrance nicely" Nana pointed to a large green painted bench that was next to a thick wooden sign post. We made our way over and I went to sit down.
"Oh no no no! Naughty little boys don't get to sit on the bench, come over here." Mary and Janis both took hold of my arms and lead me to the post. Nana looped the leather leads over the post and adjusted them so I was held firmly. She then grabbed both my wrists and forced my hands behind the wood as Janis tied them together with a length of strong yellow ribbon. Mary set up the easel next to me whilst Janis lifted out something white and rectangular from the bag. She turned it around and held it up for me to see. It was a handwritten sign, done in large letters. Panic started to well up inside me as I read the words:
NAUGHTY LITTLE SISSY BOY SPANKED HERE TODAY AT 12:30
I tugged uselessly at the post but the ribbon and reins held me fast.
"your not going anywhere my lad. You can stay right there until all the young girls come and stare at you dressed in your babies clothes. We're going to make you tell them what a naughty little sissy you are and then I'll do just as the sign says. I'm going to take off your frilly panties, pull down your nappy and plastic pants, bend you over my knee and spank your bare bottom in front of everybody."
I started to shake my bonneted head but Nana grabbed my face and leaned in real close.
"Oh you'd better do as we say otherwise it will be all the worse for you. If you give us any trouble at all then we'll make you walk back through the park with no nappy on. With your dress being so short not only will everybody see your bottom, still bright red from the spanking you are going to get, but they will also be able to laugh at your little coc-k."
My eyes went wide with disbelief but I knew it was no empty threat. Nana let go and moved aside as Janis took out the digital camera.
"Just time for a few pictures for the album." she said as she clicked away, capturing me tied to a post in my frilly clothes. After she had got over a dozen shots, she put the camera down and they all went to sit down. Nana just got sat on the bench as I heard the first sounds of girls talking and laughing, getting louder as they approached the entrance. My knees started to go weak at the thoughts of what was about to happen as about 20 or so very pretty teenage girls came into sight. The chatter abruptly ceased as one girl suddenly pointed straight at me.
"OMG, look at that!"
They rushed over as a group and stood around me in a semi-circle and began to laugh. Nana stood up and moved over beside me.
"Hello ladies, please gather round and get a better look. You see this young man has been very naughty and we've decided to punish him, what do you think of his outfit?"
This brought a fresh bout of giggles as many of the girls spoke up.
"Awww, doesn't he look cute."
"Look at his frilly dress! my little sister doesn't even look that girly in her lolita costume."
"He's even suc-king a dummy!"
"Those look like baby reins and they have little sissy boy printed on them!"
The girls laughted even louder as the comments became more and more humiliating. One dark haired girl at the front moved forward and lifted up the front of my dress.
"Oh my god, just look at these frilly panties" she turned to Nana and asked "Is he wearing what I think he's got on under those"
"Oh yes, I'll show you" Nana replied. The girls stepped back as Nana came up behind the post, put her hands up my dress, pulled down my frilly panties and lifted my dress back up.
"He is! He's wearing a nappy and plastic pants just like a baby!"
I had never been so humiliated in all my life. Stood there, tied up to a post wearing a very frilly yellow dress and bonnet, suc-king on a dummy with my frilly panties pulled down to my ankles exposing my nappy and plastic pants to a group of teenage girls. But it was about to get worse. Nana reached around and took out my dummy.
"Tell these young ladies exactly what you are!" she snapped.
I opened my mouth to speak but was so embarrassed that nothing came out.
"Come on, speak up!"
I took a deep breath as my face burned crimson and said in a meek voice:
"I'm a naughty little sissy boy .... who likes wearing nappies and dresses."
The whole group literally fell apart with laughter, then one girl suddenly shouted:
"Hey, take a look at this!"
They'd noticed the easel with it's handwritten sign.
"Are you really going to do it?" she asked Nana.
"Oh indeed I am. What's more, I'm going to pull down his nappy and plastic pants and spank his bare bottom. Would you like to see that?"
An entire chorus of "oh my god, yes", "definitely" and other very pleased sounds of agreement filled the air.
"That's settled then, I'll do it right now."
Nana came round in front of me, bent down and made me step out of my frilly panties. She handed them to Mary as she put my dummy back in with her other hand. She walked to the back of the post and untied my hands, then loosened the leads, taking them back over the post whilst keeping a tight grip on them.
"Come along, it's time for you to be spanked like the naughty little sissy you are."
She lead me over to the bench and sat down with me facing her. She passed the reins to Mary then took hold of my plastic pants and pulled them down to my ankles. She undid the pins and I cringed as she pulled my nappy away exposing my bare bottom to the crowd who jeered and giggled loudly. Nana took back the reins in her left hand and instructed me to bend over her knee. I knelt down and lay over her lap, resting my hands on the grass.
"How many of you girls are here?"
"23" answered Mary after a quick head count.
"That will make 26 spanks then, one for each of the girls and one each for us. Get the camera ready Janis."
Janis moved into a position to capture the whole spanking on film.
"Ready when you are."
I gasped into my dummy as the first slap hit my bare bottom to a resounding cheer. As Nana continued to slowly spank me, some of the girls counted along with each slap, my bottom becoming bright red yet again under Nana's strong right hand. I was almost in tears by the time the whole 26 had been done. Nana stood me up, thankfully still facing her.
"Right, now step out of your plastic pants, we'll just put you back into your frillies for the moment"
I lifted my feet out of the leg holes and Nana took them away. She held out my frilly panties for me to step back into, once done she pulled them up and settled them over my sore bottom.
"Well my lad, you didn't give us much trouble but you had to be told once or twice so I'm afraid we'll have to punish you further in front of these lovely girls."
What was coming next, I did not know but the entire group vocally encouraged Nana in any action she might take. Janis was still stood with her camera at the ready which didn't please me at all.
"Now, get up onto the seat and stand facing the front"
As slowly as I could I climbed up onto the bench and turned around. Nana handed the reins to Mary and moved to join her.
"Lift up your dress and show everybody your pretty panties"
I started to relax a little as it was nothing that I had not done before at least. I took hold of the frilly hem and raised up my skirts. I got the shock of my life as Nana grabbed hold of my panties with both hands and pulled them down to my knees. I shriveled inside as my private parts were displayed to these beautiful young ladies. They squealed with delight and shouted embarrassing comments at me.
"Look at his little coc-k!"
"That's why he's called 'little' sissy boy!"
"No wonder he's kept in nappies with a tiny baby coc-k like that!"
Nana let this go on for several minutes as Janis took several more shots. After what seemed an eternity, she held up her hand and the girls quietened down to just more giggles.
"Okay, would you all like to see him laid down and put back into his nappy?"
Once again with big smiles on their faces the group of girls all shouted in agreement. Mary brought a large blanket from the bag and laid it out in front of the bench. Nana came back around the front and took my hand.
"Come down and lay on the changing mat so I can put you in a nappy and plastic pants."
I climbed down from the bench as Nana positioned the nappy on the mat. I laid down with it under my still hot bottom. As Nana pinned me into my nappy she decided to humiliate me further.
"Just look at you, you little sissy. A boy of your age laid there in a frilly dress letting his Nana put him in a nappy and plastic pants in front of everybody."
She shook out the plastic pants and pulled them over my feet to my ankles.
"Stand up."
Nana firmly tugged them up and fussed with them until they sat correctly.
"I think we'll leave it at that. With you wearing your frilly panties on the way here, nobody in the park could see that you're wearing a nappy and plastic pants. In fact as we walk back to the car you can lift up your dress and display them." She turned to the students. "Well, we've got to go girls, thank you for making this naughty little sissy boys punishment all the better."
With some sounds of disappointment the girls started to drift away. I could still here embarrassing comments about me and how this was the best lunch break ever. My only thought of revenge was to hope they went hungry all afternoon as they were so busy laughing at me that not one of them ate any food. Mary and Janis put everything back in the bag, picked up the easel and made ready to return to the car. Nana took hold of the reins and I started to walk forward.
"What did I just tell you to do!"
I sighed inwardly, lifted up my frilly dress and we headed back into the main park. My thought right at that second was that all this had happened and it was still only early afternoon. God knows what else was in store for the rest of the day.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 02:30:21 PM »
 Re: A visit to Nana's by kay3070 - part 3
October 10, 2015

Hello again! Just a quick note on the installments of A Visit to Nana's. This post will continue the story straight from where it left off last time, telling the rest of day two. Day three will be much larger so I will put it up over several posts, the first of which will follow this one today. I will keep the labels as part 3, part 4 etc so it's easy to see when a new installment has been added. Right, on with day two and our (un)fortunate young lad is about to get himself in a whole lot more trouble and, of course, Nana will punish him appropriately for it...
Thanks for reading!

The last two days have been the most humiliating of my life but now it was going to be much worse. Especially with what happened after we had got back from park. Let me explain...
 It was mid afternoon by the time we returned to Nana's house and not long after we arrived, I was left in just Janis's care. Mary had to get back home for a while and Nana had gone out to "check up on a few arrangements" as she put it. I had no doubt what so ever that those "arrangements" wouldn't be to my benefit. Once they had left, Janis turned to me and said:
"Right, little sissy boy, it's time for you to do some chores. Your Nana's house needs quite a bit of housework seeing as we've been so busy punishing you. You can start with the dusting and vacuuming downstairs and make sure you do a good job of it. If you do it properly, then when you've done I'll let you suc-k my titties, but if you don't then I will spank you very severely. Now get started, the hoover and duster are under the stairs."
  I set to doing these chores under Janis's watchful eyes. I was still completely embarrassed by my exposure to the student girls in the park and my mind was turning over with just what would be coming next. But what could I do, especially with Nana's threat to show my mates the photos they had taken if I tried anything. Although the thought did occur to me that sooner or later we were going to run straight into somebody that I do know and then it will quickly get around anyway. Suddenly, as I was dusting the bookcase in the living room, the doorbell rang and Janis went through to answer it, leaving me to myself. Thoughts of escape wrestled their way into my mind. It was a hot summers day so I could take off these babies clothes and refold the nappy back around me as a towel. Okay, maybe having to try and get away in just a towel should be embarrassing but compared to walking the streets in a dress and frilly panties, it would be a breeze. I could always claim to have been swimming and some Joker had stolen my clothes. Slowly I put down the duster and moved towards the kitchen. I untied my bonnet, lifted my dummy over my head and dropped them both as I made for the back door. Trying to unfasten the buttons of my dress with one hand, I grabbed the handle with the other and pulled. The door opened about six inches then banged to a halt - In my haste I hadn't even seen the chain at the very top. I frantically scrambled to re-close the door and unhook the chain when something hit me square at the back of the knees and swept me off my feet. I looked up to see both Janis and Mary staring down at me. Mary was holding the duster by it's top, brandishing it's long cane handle. It hadn't been a visitor that Janis answered the door to, only Mary returning. Both women grabbed my arms and hauled me to my feet. Still holding tight with one hand, Janis locked the back door and then they dragged me back into the living room.
"Oh you are in for it now boy! Trying to run away, not a very bright idea that now was it? And you've tried to take off your dress, not to mention your bonnet and dummy thrown on the floor. That means not just a single spanking but one from the both of us. If you think you've been spanked before then think again. Your bottom is going to be severely red because this time we are going to use the hairbrush."
  As Mary buttoned up my dress and replaced my dummy and bonnet, Janis pulled down my plastic pants and took off my nappy. She sat down on the sofa and dragged me onto my knees, bent me over her lap then took a large flat headed hairbrush from Mary. I cried out as the wooden back slapped onto my bare bottom - it stung much worse than a spanking by hand. My eyes were watering by the time I was transferred to Mary's knee - who continued to punish my already sore bottom. I started to cry in earnest after her first few strokes and was bawling loudly when she finally stopped.
"Stand up you little sissy, you still need to be punished. Until your Nana comes back, you can stand in the corner with your hands on your head and your plastic pants pulled down. That way we can see your very red bottom. Now get over there!".
  Still sniffling, I waddled over to the corner near the book shelf. I put my hands on top of my head, locking my fingers and stood there with my plastic pants around me knees. I wasn't sure how long I had been there when Nana returned but it felt like forever. Janis went to meet her at the door, no doubt telling her about my actions. Nana stormed into the room and shouted:
"What's this I hear about you trying for the back door hmmm?"
As she became level with me she slapped my still painful bottom hard with her hand. I yelped in shock as well as pain.
"It looks like we haven't been punishing you severely enough. Well that changes right now." She turned to the other two "Put the little sissy back into a nappy and plastic pants. Better put some cream on his bottom first though, it's going to get plenty of attention from now on."
She headed towards the stairs calling back "March him up in as soon as you're done, oh, and bring that large paper sheet we prepared, I think we'll move that particular activity forward to tomorrow".
Paper? - what the hell? Whilst I was puzzling over Nana's words, Mary came over and gently rubbed a cooling cream onto my bottom. Although my cheeks were still stinging, it did feel quite a lot better after that. They laid me down on the floor, pinned me into a nappy then made me stand and pulled my plastic pants back up. We then headed up the stairs and into my room where Nana was waiting.
"Lie down on the bed!"
I climbed onto the top of the covers and lay with my head on the pillow. As soon I as was still, Mary and Janis each grabbed one of my arms and held them out towards the top corners. Nana bent down and lifted up a length of rope from the right hand corner, she quickly tied it around my wrist and then did the same to the other. The process was then repeated with my legs. Nana finished off by putting my dummy back in my mouth.
"That will keep you out of trouble".
I tested out lifting one arm but it only came up about an inch, the ropes were obviously tied firmly to the legs of the bed.
"Oh you're not going anywhere my lad, not after what you've just tried. And as for tomorrow, well we are going to have some real fun with you. In fact you can start to prepare for it right now. You see, we are all going on another outing and this time there will be at least four times the amount of people that there were today. You'll just have to wait to find out where but we will tell you one of the things that we will make you do. You're going to stand up in front of everybody in the frilliest baby clothes you can imagine and sing this little song"
Right on cue Janis unrolled a huge sheet of paper, using a set of steps she pinned it up directly in my line of sight on the bedroom wall.
"It's sung to the tune of 'I'm a little teapot', so get it memorised because you really don't want to make a mistake..."
The paper was covered with eight lines of verse, my heart sank as I read through it:
I'M A LITTLE SISSY, 1 , 2 , 3,
I WEAR PLASTIC PANTS AND A BIG NAPPY.
I'LL LIFT UP MY DRESS SO YOU CAN SEE,
MY PANTIES ARE PINK AND VERY FRILLY.

AND IF YOU FIND THAT I'M BEING NAUGHTY,
NANA SAYS YOU CAN PUNISH ME.
MAKE ME BEND STRAIGHT OVER YOUR KNEE,
AND SPANK MY BOTTOM 1 , 2 , 3.
Having to tell people I'm a naughty little sissy boy was bad enough, this was going to be embarrassing beyond belief. I just prayed that it wasn't going to get much worse but being told this was only 'one' of the things I would be made to do left me with little hope.
"Look at his face, I don't think he likes the idea"
"Oh, I'd say you're right Mary and that's exactly why he's going to be made to sing it" Nana turned back to me "You're going to badly regret your little rebellion, the arrangements I already made were going to be humiliating enough but now you can expect double. You could have spent the rest of the evening suc-king on our titties and getting all excited in your nappy but oh no, you had to go and be an even more of a naughty little boy than you already were. We'll leave you to think on that whilst you are learning your words, we've got a few amendments to make for tomorrow. We'll be back later to put you to bed properly, until then you can stay exactly as you are."
...And that's how I spent the rest of the day. They did come back up after several hours and untie me but they were taking no chances, Nana even stood over me as I got washed and used the bathroom. I was then put into a fresh nappy and plastic pants and sent back to bed to await the start of the inevitable in the morning.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 02:32:36 PM »
A visit to Nana's by kay3070 part 4
October 10, 2015

The first thing I saw as I opened my eyes was the huge lettering spelling out the little sissy song, reminding me just how humiliating today was going to be. Within minutes of my waking, Nana unlocked the bedroom door and came to stand over me.
"Come on!, time to be up. You've got a very busy day ahead of you my lad. From your actions yesterday, it just proves what I said - that we weren't punishing you severely enough - and today you are going to find out exactly what that means. Now get a move on!"
  That first part of the day went basically the same as before - a quick breakfast and then off to the bathroom. Once fed and bathed, it was into Nana's bedroom once again.
  "Right, it's time to get you all dressed up in frilly baby clothes. Let's get your nappy on, you know what to do."
Standing there completely naked I knew better than to resist from previous experience so, without a word I laid myself down on the fluffy material. Nana tightly pinned me into my nappy and stood me up. She reached into the bottom drawer and lifted out a pair of very pale pink, semi see-through plastic pants. However, these weren't exactly the same as what I had already worn. They looked to be made of thicker PVC for one thing but also had what resembled belt loops, each about an inch wide, all the way around the waist.
"Seeing as you tried to take off your babies clothes yesterday, I need to make damn sure that it won't happen again. The only way to guarantee that it doesn't is to have them locked on. We'll start with your plastic pants.
I stepped into them and Nana pulled them up to my waist and over my nappy. She then took a small linked chain and fed it through the loops, bringing it together right at the back. A small padlock was hooked through the end rings and clicked shut.
"That will make sure only Nana can take off such a naughty little boys nappy and plastic pants. It's no good looking like that, you only have yourself to blame. I told you that there would be changes to your punishment and that includes your babies clothes. Now it's time for a new dress."
Nana opened the end wardrobe door and brought out a very pale baby pink and white dress that was nothing but satin and frills. It had so much lace that it appeared to froth. Unlike the previous ones, this had a lower waist with a full bodice. The skirt was twin layered - the first pink layer was barely four inches in length and was covered in frills with embroidered little hearts all the way around it. The second white layer only added two inches to it and was purely heavy lace. It was so well gathered that it virtually stuck out at a right angle even on the hanger alone, this buoyancy was helped by it's own built in, multi layered, white lace stiff petticoat. The front was pure pink satin and from the waist, about ten inches either side of the center, two twin layered frills of white lace went straight up, over the shoulders and down the back - standing out over two inches, nearly looking like wings. Right on the front of the chest was a large white satin heart, edged in lace, with the words "sissy boy" embroidered in pink across the middle. The neckline was high and surrounded by another white lace frill instead of a collar but had a white satin bow in the centre. The short sleeves were fully belled and not only ended in a mass of white lace but also had the same twin layered frilly sashes from the shoulder to the cuffs with tiny white bows between the rows of lace. Hanging from the sides were two long pink satin sashes, ready to be tied around the back. As Nana turned the dress completely around I could now see properly that it zipped up the back - but that wasn't the only method of fastening - there were four small metal locking clasps spaced from the neck to the waist. I looked on in terror knowing exactly what that meant. Nana unfastened the back and held it low for me to climb into. I gingerly placed my feet through and Nana lifted it up my body. I slipped my arms into the voluptuous sleeves and turned around. Nana brought the sides together, zipped up the back and one by one, clicked the locks into place. She tied the sashes into a large floppy bow and then went around me fluffing out the skirts and other lace. After a minute or two she stood back.
"There, that's what naughty little boys get for trying to take off their dresses. No chance of that now, I just hope you are happy with yourself."
I'd have been a lot happier if I'd made it out of that back door, that's for sure. Instead I was stood here in a dress that I would imagine even little girls would be embarrassed to wear, not that a girls dress would have the words "sissy boy" emblazoned across the front. As Nana went back to the drawer, she spoke over her shoulder to me.
"You've been used to wearing your frilly ankle socks but as we are going on such a big outing today then I think we will use something different."
She shook out a pair of bright white pantyhose, they were so thick that they were almost opaque.
"Come on, one leg at a time, let's get them on!"
I placed my hand onto the bedside unit to keep balance as Nana slipped them over my feet and stretched them up my legs, settling them over my nappy and plastic pants. It was a strange sensation to have your legs encased in something so close fitting, they felt slightly cool at first but very quickly warmed up.
"What do you think of these hmmm?"
I looked up to see Nana holding out a huge pair of baby pink satin frilly panties that made my cheeks go bright red just to look at them. Instead of the usual baby panties style, they were more like a short pair of bloomers that ballooned out from waist to cuffs, that would come down to about mid thigh. The elasticated leg holes were surrounded by very frothy gathered white lace with a tied pink ribbon bow on each one. From the waist to near half way down they were covered, back and front, in overlapping layers of frilly white lace at least three inches thick per layer. Across each of these were more of the same pink bows and little hearts with a much larger bow in the center of the waist. I decided it was very wise to keep my thoughts to myself rather than answer Nana's question but it seems she wasn't having that.
"Well, out with it - what do you think?"
I quickly tried to work out exactly what she wanted me to say but only managed "Errrm...they're nice." - wrong answer!
"Nice!...Nice! is that all you can damn well say!" Nana moved incredibly fast and smacked me across the back of my leg. "You will say - they are very pretty panties, thank you Nana!"
With my leg stinging, I stammered out "They are very pretty panties, thank you Nana"
"That's better! now ask me nicely to let you wear them."
I took a deep breath and swallowed my pride "Please will you let me wear my pretty panties Nana?"
"There, see, that wasn't so bad was it. Good manners cost nothing you know!"
It was only as Nana settled them round my middle that I found out that they also had a chain stitched into the elasticated waist. It was only visible as it exited through two small holes right at the back. Nana took another padlock and clamped it shut through the same type of end rings. I didn't think this could get any worse but Nana had that well covered.
"Let's sort out your dummy. Janis told me how you took yours off and threw it onto the floor. Because of your naughtiness, you've earned yourself this."
My eyes opened wide in disbelief as I saw what she held. It was a large pink dummy as usual but had a pink leather strap attached to each side of the plate with a buckle at one end. I took an involuntary step backwards as Nana came towards me.
"Hold still or you'll get one hell of a lot more than a smacked leg! Now open up."
I knew Nana never made empty threats. I stood still and opened my mouth. Nana placed the rubber teat in and pulled the straps around the back of my head, buckling it on tight enough to hold it in place.
"Once we get to where we are going you can have your regular dummy back. After all, you're going to need to take it out to sing to everybody, but until then this will stop you from losing it. Right, here's your bonnet."
Just as every other piece of clothing today, this was also over the top in it's style. It was less of a babies bonnet and more like a Victorian ladies head wear. The head piece was of the same baby pink satin but the brim was stiff and very wide, sticking out at such an angle that it didn't obscure my face. It was trimmed with two inch gathered white lace and had a row of those little hearts around the interior. Where the wide white ribbons were attached to the sides it had two pink bows. Nana placed it onto my head and tied the ribbons squarely under my chin.
"Now, with your dress and panties being locked on, we'll have no trouble there...but, you can still get your fingers into one or two garments so I'll have to take care of that. Hold out your hands!"
Feeling very worried, I did as instructed and brought up my hands to the level of my chest with the palms down. Nana slipped a thumbless mitten onto each one. They were pink satin on the outside felt like they had a stiff leather like material inside. They gripped around the wrists with an inch long flare behind that edged in white lace. She then took two half inch wide pink leather straps and fastened them tightly around the grip. I tried to flex my fingers and found that my movement was severely limited, I would be barely able to pick anything up, let alone undo any of my babies clothes.
"Just your shoes left"
Nana produced the same type of pink leather Mary Janes that I had worn the last two days and buckled them onto my feet. She took me by my mittened hand and lead me over to the full length mirror on the wardrobe door. When I saw my reflection, my cheeks burned crimson as I gave an involuntary whimper from behind my strapped in dummy. No matter what frilly clothes Nana had put me up until now, they were no where near as humiliating as these. The dress was so short that it only covered the top layer of lace on my panties, leaving the frilly bloomers on full show and, even though it was well covered, there was no mistaking that I was wearing a nappy. Being dressed in such frilly babies clothes was one thing but knowing that I was imprisoned in them was far worse.
"Are you starting to see what not being punished severely enough means? I told you you would regret yesterday's antics and this is just the start. Now let's get you downstairs, Mary and Janis are waiting with a big surprise that will make today's outing all the more humiliating for you - come along!"
Nana took my hand once again and led me out of the bedroom towards the stairs and onto whatever nightmare these three devious women had cooked up between them. One thing was for sure - I already knew that I wasn't going to be happy about it.

To be continued...

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 02:34:57 PM »
 Re: A visit to Nana's by kay3070 - part 5
October 23, 2015

Hi! here are the latest two installments, happy reading!  :)

As we descended the stairs with Nana walking slighty ahead, I could not even contemplate what may be waiting for me in the living room, aside from the presence of Mary and Janis of course. Nana lead me by the hand to the door and opened it slowly whilst saying:
"You remember that I had to go out to check on some arrangements yesterday? Well, this is what it was all about".
I stood in the doorway and my dummy would have fallen from my mouth if it was possible. Parked right in the middle of the room was a very large stroller style pushchair! It was done in bright pink canvas that had a nursery print all over it. The front wheels were small but the back larger than a regular one to accommodate the weight. Looking at the seat I could see that it was large enough for someone of my size perfectly, it would come to just above my head and the bottom edge would cut off where my knees would be. Beyond that, there were two stirups that ended in foot rests - a little like a wheelchair, so my legs would be sticking out the front at a downward angle. The whole seating area was raised higher than normal and the back rest sat at angle so that it sloped backwards. Laid at rest in the center was set of straps that would harness together in an X shape - exactly the same as the ones in the back of the car. At the very top was a slim hood that was edged in white frilly lace, more for use as a sunshade as it certainly would not obstruct anybody viewing the occuppant - in other words, me!
"There, look what Nana has had built just for you. Come on, let's try it out for size."
My instinct was to back away as far as possible from the embarrassing contraption but the thought of a very sore bottom stopped my legs from moving. I knew I would be going into it one way or another so chose the less painful option. Nana stopped me just infront of it and put two small cushions onto the seat - just like everything else, they were covered with pink satin with a lace trim. She placed one low against the back and the other flat on the seat.
"That will make sure you don't crush your pretty dress at the back. Now get in!"
I reversed onto the seat, lowering myself into the angle of the back rest. As soon as my bottom made contact with the cushion, the skirt of my dress rode up. No surprise that my frilly bloomers would be on full display for the entire journey. I lifted my legs and placed my feet on the rests and settled in. Nana reached down and locked the harness together across my front. I was hoping that it may cover at least part of the embroidery on my chest but no such luck - the frilly heart with the words "sissy boy" was unobstructed due to the X shape of the straps.
"Don't forget to put your arms to the sides so you can hold on tight."
With my satin mittens tied firmly onto my hands I doubted I could hold anything even near to what you might call tight but I dutifully laid my hands over the tubular steel of the frame. The second my mitts touched the sides, Mary and Janis quickly grabbed one arm each and tied my fore-arms with strong pink ribbon. Whilst I was reeling over the shock of that, they proceeded to do the same with my ankles. My immidiate reaction was to struggle against my bonds but all I managed was a very restricted wiggle and quickly gave up with a pitiful murmer from behind my dummy.
"All finished with your little tantrum?"
I looked down and nodded my head in defeat. I was bound very firmly into the pushchair, completely at the mercy of wherever they had decided to take me.
"Good! Any more nonsense and you will be out of that chair....out of that chair and over my knee! Now, I think it's time for the next surprise - Janis? would you bring out our other new purchase."
Janis walked over to the table which had a small box upon it. Opening this up, she took out a digital camcorder and pointed it directly at me.
"That's right my lad, we're going to be capturing your big day out on video. Just think, a permenant record of you strapped into your pushchair wearing your frilliest babies clothes and being taken out to be humiliatd in front of lots of women. And believe me, there will be lots of women. You remember Jean, I'm sure you do! - by the way,you can thank her for your panties when we see her later - Jean has arranged for us to attend her ladies group's garden fete. Mrs Cartright, who runs the group, is holding it in her large back lawn. It has to be large because there will be over eighty women attending!"
I did the only thing I could, which was to stare at Nana with wide eyes, contemplating my fate.
"Oh yes! a very large audience to show you off to...and have you sing your little song - what a wonderful video that will make. Right ladies, let's make sure we have everything we need and get under way."
There was a brief flurry of hustle and bustle as they checked the large (and very ominous) bag, finally zipping it up without revealing the contents, then gathering whatever else they needed. Janis went out of the house first and closed the door behind her as Mary shouldered the bag and Nana took the handles of the pushchair. With little effort - had to be due to the design - she wheeled me straight down the passage way and out into the garden. There was Janis with her camcorder framed on the doorway, capturing our exit in HD. Mary looked up at the bright sun and said
"What a lovely day for a walk out."
"That it is Mary" answered Nana, "should only take us about half an hour to get there...unless, of course, you fancy stopping for a cup of tea on the way?"
"Actually, that sounds like a lovely idea. There's that little cafe on the corner with the tables outside."
"Perfect, we can park the chair right in the front and sit in the sun."
I could only presume that the whole exchange was purely for my benefit as the entire journey would already have been planned for maximum embarrassment on my part. Janis put the recorder back into her own handbag and we set off up the street. My predicament caused much hilarity to the few people we passed, some just gave us an oddly amused look where as others laughed outright, pointing straight at me. Nana just smiled and we carried on. After three of what seemed the longest streets in creation, the cafe came into sight. I could only hope that there would be nobody in there that I knew. Either way, with Nana behind the handles of the pushchair, I was definitely about to find out.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 02:37:20 PM »
A visit to Nana's by kay3070 - part 6
October 23, 2015

The cafe was set back from the street with a fair sized forecourt which was filled with tables and chairs. As we wheeled in from the pavement I could see that there were three other customers - an older women reading a book and a pair of teenage girls sat eating, all inside the cafe. Thankfully, no one looked familiar.  Nana took a table as near to the path as possible, she backed up the pushchair into a position so I was facing the street and any passers by. Within a couple of minutes of arriving a young waitress approached the table. As she came into sight I could have died on the spot - it was Angela Fitzgerald! - not only did she attend the same school as me but I'd had a crush on her for ages. Not that I ever thought anything would happen, I didn't hang around in the same cool kids circle as she did - I just preyed that she wouldn't recognise me.
"Hi, can I take your order...Oh my god!" Angela stood straight in front of me and gave a huge laugh. "What on earth???" she looked across at Nana but then her eyes quickly snapped back to me. "Hang on a minute...I know you."
Oh Hell!
"You're in my English class, sat near the front...oh wow! I don't believe this."
Nana took charge and explained that I had been very naughty and this was part of my punishment.
"So you're taking him out for the day dressed as a little girl, oh that is just hilarious."
"They're not just little girls clothes, they are babies clothes...here take a closer look."
Nana unbuckled the harness and told me to lift up my bum. My face burned almost purple as Nana took took out her key, unlocked my frilly panties and pulled them forward to show Angela my nappy and plastic pants. She nearly choked with laughter.
"That's even better!" she managed to stammer out, her eyes watering with mirth. "I'm not sure if he looks cute or just pathetic!"
She bent down close to my face and said "Is little baby all comfy in his nappy and frilly dress?" followed by another round of giggles. She composed herself a little but still had a wide smile. "Sorry ladies, back to my job...what can I get you?"
Nana, Mary and Janis all ordered cups of tea.
"And, ermmm...what about him"
"Oh, don't worry about that dear, I've got it covered."
I looked on in horror as Nana brought a very large babies bottle out of the bag and placed it on the table. It must have held a litre and was filled with diluted orange juice nearly up to the over-sized brown teat.
"This I've got to see...could you ladies please wait a second so I can take your order in...I'll be straight back out?"
"Of course dear, we won't start without you, after all I've got to take his dummy out first."
Nana locked up my panties first and then untied my bonnet. She unbuckled the strap and removed the dummy, wiping my mouth with her other hand before replacing my bonnet. The pushchair harness was just being fastened back into place as Angela reappeared with their order, quickly setting the cups onto the table so she could watch Nana's latest humiliation. I noticed Janis stand up with the camera as Nana reached back into the bag. She unfolded a babies bib the size of a tea towel. It was white satin with a pink frill and decorated with another large heart in the center, only this time it had "I luv nappies" embroidered across it. She tied it behind my neck then fussed with the edges and finished by saying:
"There, that should do the job. Can't have you making a mess of your pretty dress now can we." She picked up the huge bottle and held it directly in front of my face. "Right, listen up! you're going to drink all of this, no matter how long it takes but I warn you - no nonsense or you'll get a good smack bottom in front of everyone!"
"Seriously?..go on!" chirped in Angela. Nana turned to reply to her. "Oh yes and I do mean a proper spanking. He'll be over my knee with his panties pulled down, nappy taken off and end up with his bare bottom bright red."
"Believe me, it wouldn't be the first time either." added Mary
Angela started to giggle again "Oh wow!...that's just priceless."
Nana turned back to me and brought the bottle to my lips. As humiliating as being fed from a babies bottle would be, it pales in comparison with getting a spanking in front of Angela. So I dutifully opened my mouth and suc-kled on the teat. Thankfully, the orange was well watered down so it wasn't that hard to drink. I seemed to be taking it in forever but finally the last of it gurgled through, leaving me with a very full stomach. Nana took it from my mouth and untied my bib before putting both back into the bag.
"All done, I can finish my own drink now. But just before I do, aren't you forgetting something?"
I looked up at Nana with a puzzled expression. She pointed towards Angela and said:
"What do you say whenever we meet somebody?"
Oh Christ no! Having to say that to people I'd never met was bad enough but I went to school with this girl!
"Don't just sit there staring...out with it or you know what will happen!"
Angela stood there with a look of very amused expectation. Almost squirming with embarrassment I blurted out:
"I'm a naughty little sissy boy who likes wearing nappies and dresses." Angela fell apart on the spot, she was laughing so hard she had to sit down. Nana, Mary and Janis all had big smiles on their faces as they finished their tea. They seemed well pleased with the turn out of events, I began to wonder if they actually knew that I went to school with Angela and I had been brought here for just that purpose. They eventually stood up and Nana spoke to Angela:
"I'm sorry my dear but we will have to go."
"Hmmm...oh, please don't apologise for anything, you've given me the best laugh I've had all summer. I just wish I'd had my phone handy to take some shots."
"That's not a problem, we've got plenty of photos. Give me your email address and we can send you some."
"Really? Thanks, that would be totaly cool. It's Angela by the way, you can reach me here..." Angela scribbled down her details, thanked Nana once again and then disappeared back into the cafe.
"You're not really going to send her any pictures are you Nana?" I asked with little hope.
"What did I tell you would happen if you tried to run away hmmm? I'm going to send pictures to all of your friends...but...which photos I send all depends on your behaviour for the rest of the day. So you had better do exactly as you are told otherwise it won't just be the ones of you stood there in babies clothes! Now, let's put your dummy back in"
Nana strapped my dummy back in and then adjusted my dress to make sure that my frilly bloomers were on full show. As they gathered everything up, Nana continued:
"Now, we are on our way to Mrs Cartrights and if you think that being made to drink from a babies bottle is the worst punishment that you are going to suffer today then you couldn't be more mistaken. I hope you enjoyed all that juice because for the rest of the afternoon your toilet privileges are revoked! By the time we get there, you'll be desperate to wee - so, you'll just have to do it in your nappy!"
I couldn't believe what I was hearing - Nana was going to make me wet my nappy! I struggled and tried to protest but all that came out was a muffled moaning, my dummy took care of that.
"Don't like that idea do you? Well, you've only got yourself to blame! You are going to wet yourself and once you have, I'm going to have to change you. Your frilly panties and stockings will be removed, then I'll lie you down on a table, pull down your plastic pants and take off your nappy in front of everybody! So you just think about that as we go."
Mary and Janis picked up their bags and walked slightly ahead as Nana wheeled me back out into the street. We set off on our way to what was going to be the most humiliating day of my life...and considering the last two, that was saying something.

To be continued....

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 02:39:27 PM »
A visit to Nana's by kay3070. Part 7
November 07, 2015

Hello again! Okay, two more installments polished up and ready. This isn't the end of day three just yet but I have completed these two further parts so wanted to get them posted. Still plenty more humiliation for this naughtiest of boys to come (and a very sore bottom by the end of it!!!). Happy reading my friends.  :)

By the time we got within sight of Mrs Cartwright's, my bladder was becoming uncomfortably full. I was managing to hold out as yet but had to admit to myself that it was just a matter of time, and it wasn't as if Nana was likely to change her mind. I was going to have to wet my nappy.
  We entered Mrs Cartwright's through a tall set of metal gates. As Nana wheeled me up the drive way I took in the sight of a very large house set within an ornate garden, a path came off the drive heading around the side of the house. I could already hear the sounds of the garden fete, especially the amount of female voices. The butterflies in my stomach went into overdrive, not helping my bladder control one bit. Within seconds I was going to be paraded in front of god knows how many women strapped into a pushchair wearing frilly babies clothes...and there was nothing I could do about it. Nana, Mary and Janis had well seen to that.
  I started to see various tables and refreshments set out. Then the ladies group came into sight. There must have been at least eighty women of different ages, going from their twenties to their sixties. Some were seated, others stood in various little circles. Close to us, a large group broke apart and two women came towards us. One was slim with short Auburn hair, wearing a red and white patterned summer dress - I recognised Jean immediately. The other was a tall women in her forties who looked quite formal. She was wearing a dark blue skirt and jacket with a white blouse - the kind with a floppy bow tied at the neck. Her hair was severely pulled back and she wore a dark rimmed pair of spectacles. This had to be Mrs Cartwright. She greeted Nana, Mary and Janis warmly but as she turned her attention to me, her expression changed.
"This has to be the naughty little boy you've been telling me all about."
"Just as I said Mrs Cartwright."
"Lets take a look at him then. Is he still nappied?"
"Oh yes, he most certainly is. I'll unlock his frilly panties so you can inspect him."
Nana gave me one of her 'you'd better do exactly as you are told' looks as she tapped the side of my leg and motioned for me to lift my bum. I felt the chain loosen slightly as Nana removed the little padlock. Mrs Cartwright stepped up to the pushchair, bending down right in front of me. She lifted the skirt of my dress out of the way and pulled my frilly bloomers and pantyhose forward.
"A bulky nappy and plastic pants - good! And locked on too...exactly what a naughty little boy should be made to wear."
She surprised me by slipping her hand inside my nappy.
"He's still dry but by the feel of it the flood gates are about to open."
"Flood is the right word, we've made sure of that" replied Nana. "I'll just remove his dummy, we have a little ritual when meeting new people."
Mrs Cartwright stood back as Nana unbuckled the strap and eased the dummy from my mouth, making sure she retied my bonnet firmly into place afterwards. She gave me a few seconds then prompted me.
"Tell Mrs Cartwright what you are!"
After having to say my line to Angela, this time it wouldn't be half as bad or so I thought.
"I'm a naughty little sissy boy that likes wearing nappies and dresses."
"Yes, that is very plain to see, you pathetic little boy. You want to count yourself lucky...if you were under my care you wouldn't be able to sit in that pushchair because your bottom would be so severely thrashed that even your nappy would feel like sandpaper! Now, lets get you in the middle of the garden so everybody can watch you wet your nappy." She turned to Nana "I think we should take off his frilly panties and stockings now, just to make sure the ladies can get a better view."
"Sounds like a good idea to me. Would you do the honors Mrs Cartwright?"
"Very well."
Without being told, I lifted my bum as Mrs Cartwright took hold of the waistband and pulled my frillies down my legs and over my feet. She held the panties up and said "What a very lovely pair of bloomers, just the thing for sissy boys to wear."
Nana looked down at me "That reminds me, what do you say to Jean?"
I was puzzled for a second and then remembered from earlier. "Thank you" I muttered in Jeans general direction. I squealed in pain as Nana slapped the side of my leg, barely keeping control of my bladder from the shock. "Is that all you can say! Jean has worked very hard making all these pretty panties for you...now you thank her properly!"
I looked straight up at Jean and said in a clear voice "Thank you very much for my frilly panties Jean."
Jean just smiled and replied "Well, they certainly suit you."
Mrs Cartwright got back to work and removed my stockings, handing both them and the panties to Mary who placed them into her bag. Naturally, everything that had happened since we arrived had been captured on Janis's camera, just as I knew the entire rest of the day would be. Nana placed my regular dummy in then took the handles of the pushchair and set off into the center of the gathering with Mrs Cartwright leading the way. Within seconds I was surrounded by a sea of female faces - some smiling, some laughing outright but all staring directly at me. The urge to wee was immense yet I hopelessly struggled to retain what little dignity I had left. Mrs Cartwright clapped her hands to attract everybody's attention.
"No, no ladies, keep your eyes on the boy. As arranged, his Nana has brought him along as part of his ongoing punishment. First on the list we are about to watch the little sissy wet his nappy like a baby."
This prompted more laughter and various comments of amusement, I can't say I particularly took any notice of what was said as, to coin a phrase, my back teeth were almost floating.
"Let's get this show on the road shall we" Nana put her hand on my tummy and gently pushed down. That was the last straw, my control was gone. As she stood back I felt myself start to wee, there was no stopping it now. I flooded my nappy, feeling a warm wet sensation creeping around towards my bottom cheeks as everything became soggy. No matter what else had happened so far this week, nothing compared to the humiliation I felt at that moment - bound into a pushchair in front of all these women whilst wetting myself. I don't think there is a shade of red deep enough to describe the colour of my face. After what seemed to be the longest wee I'd ever taken, it finally trickled to a halt, leaving my nappy soaked. Nana walked over, bent down towards me and laid her hand on the front of my plastic pants to give a gentle squeeze. I pulled a face as my nappy squelched under her grip.
"Now that is a well soaked nappy." she announced to the crowd. With my head hanging down I heard the ladies break into even greater laughter mixed with plenty more comments, all very plain to my ears this time.
"Fancy that, wetting himself!"
"What a little baby!"
"He should be ashamed!"
Nana put her hand under my chin and lifted my head up just as Mrs Cartwright walked over. The severe woman leveled her face in front of mine and very sternly said:
"Naughty little boy, peeing in your baby pants! Looks like you'll have to be changed right here in the middle of the garden!"
The crowd agreed with that wholeheartedly by the sound of it, I swear I heard a couple of them even clap. As Nana took out her keys and freed the harness on the pushchair my shame turned to panic. I'd been so completely humiliated about wetting myself that I'd clean forgotten what was coming next - Nana was going to take off my nappy in front of everybody!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender