Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A visit to Nana's by kay3070  (Read 28204 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: A visit to Nana's by kay3070
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2019, 02:59:27 PM »
 A visit to Nana's by kay3070. part 15
January 31, 2016

Hi everyone! Here's three new chapters for you today. Poor Pansy has got himself in trouble but Mrs Cartwright will certainly see that he gets the discipline he needs...
  Thanks for reading!  :)

We walked slowly up the wide staircase - I'm sure Mrs Cartwright went at this speed just to make me more nervous and it certainly was working - I could really sympathise with poor Sissy, I felt like it wouldn't take much for me to wet my own nappy right at this second. Upon reaching the first landing, she manoeuvred me to the right and away from the continuing stairs - My god, this house was so big. As we walked down a wood panelled corridor I noticed that on both sides of us, between a multitude of doors, there were many framed photographs. In each was a grown male dressed in various baby clothes or sissy dresses, most stood with their skirts held up displaying their nappy and plastic pants. I swear that I recognised one or two faces. My mind was brought back into sharp focus as we suddenly halted before a single door half way down the hall. Mrs Cartwright let go of my arms, as she reached for the handle she turned to me:
 "Well, you wanted to know where my husband was...I hope you enjoy the answer."
She turned the handle and flung the door wide open, shoving me just over the threshold. My dummy nearly fell from my lips at the sight before my eyes. There in the centre of the room was a huge wooden barred playpen, standing near the front of this was a middle aged man wearing one of the most ridiculously sissybaby outfits I had ever seen. His arms were held nearly straight out and he was strapped onto a piece of metal apparatus that came from above him. A vertical piece of metal tubing was bolted into the ceiling, at the other end it was attached to a horizontal bar that came down to just above the man's shoulders and had a thick leather cuff at either end holding him fast. It was hard to tell his exact age as his face had been made up in the style of a china doll - a pale foundation, dark pink eye shadow with long false lashes, plenty of blusher on the cheeks and I'm sure I could see a hint of red lips behind the overly large pink dummy that was tied into his mouth. A thick piece of pink ribbon disappeared around the sides of his face and came back around the front of his neck where it was tied in a fat bow, holding the dummy firmly in place. On his head he wore a very elaborate bonnet - very similar to the one I had been made to wear yesterday - The incredibly wide brim was solid, encased in pink satin with a complete covering of white lace over that. It was bordered by stiff white lace and tapered down on each side with little satin roses spaced along it. The head piece was also pink satin, ending in a deep frill at the back. Along with the dummy, it was also tied tightly under his chin with two lengths of white ribbon, there was a large pink bow where these attached to each side of the bonnet. He was wearing the most frilliest of dresses - it was embarrassing just to look at, nevermind to be forced into. It was extremely short - finishing only an inch or two below the midriff and was just masses of baby pink satin and white lace. The sleeves were so puffed out as to be at least three times the width of the man's arms, ending at mid-bicep with double gathers of frilly white lace. At the neck was a satin Peter Pan style collar, also edged with the same thick gathered lace. Below this was a very short bodice that only reached down a few inches, coming to just below the top of the chest - it was decorated with more lace and patterned embroidery. From this unusually high waist, the dress then spilled down in layer upon layer of gathered satin frills - each layer overlapping the next, standing out further and further whilst being interspaced with huge white lace borders. The layers became wider as they went down, making the dress look almost like a triangle with the top cut off - at the bottom it must have stood out almost twelve inches from his body all the way around- this was not just because of the frilly layers but also due to the mass of frou frou petticoating that it floated on. Finishing where it did, there was nothing to hide a nappy so bulky that it looked like a folded bed quilt - over which was worn a very big pair of semi-see through pink plastic pants with white lace frills around the leg holes. Only the tops of his thighs were bare because his hairless legs were encased in white nylon hold-up stockings, going down to the pink patent leather shoes balancing on a three inch heel. Just above the footwear, his ankles were locked into a pair of leather cuffs that were joined by a chrome chain.
  I just stood there staring dumbly at this vision of sissyfication - my thought's were split between feeling sorry for this poor guy and wondering if that was going to be me in twenty years time! Mrs Cartwright's authoritative voice shattered my trance.
 "Don't just stand there in the door hole gawking like an idiot, move into the room - there's more to see yet and I want to make sure you don't miss a thing."
She took hold of my arm and led me into the room properly, stopping just to one side of the playpen.
 "Yes, this is my husband...or as he was renamed long ago - Priscilla Babypants - the name may be a little cliched but it suits him admirably. I see you've noticed his rather large nappy - it is called a rear punishment nappy and is of a special design - come, take a look."
  As she moved me around the back of the pen, a light buzzing sound became noticeable - I very quickly learned where it was coming from. Looking down at Mr Cartwright's rear end, I could plainly see that his plastic pants had a neat edged hole, about three inch in diameter, right over the lower part of his bottom. The edged hole continued on through the layers of his nappy, leaving not only where his bottom cheeks met exposed but I could also see that wedged between them, protruding about half an inch or so was a cylindrical piece of plastic over an inch wide...and it was lightly vibrating.
  "In case you don't know what you are looking at, that is a vibrating butt plug. You see, after I had given his bare bottom a good seeing to with a thick leather strap, I decided that it needed further punishment so I put him into his special nappy, restrained him in his play pen and inserted a seven inch vibrator into his rectum. Now what do you think of that?"
  What could I think of it - ouch! was the only word that came to mind. I had no idea what the hell to say to her so I just kept silent and hoped it wouldn't make things worse.
 "Nothing to say I see - good! that means the lesson is going in. Now where was I? Oh yes - the nappy. The design has become invaluable in punishing sissies - saves much time and effort - just as it will tonight, I am having four of my friends over and Priscilla Babypants here will be the main entertainment. He will be paraded around in front of them dressed exactly as he is right now. Once we've had a good laugh at his expense then he's going to be bent over the changing table, tied down and will have to take my ten inch strapon up his bottom for as long as I see fit. That's were the design comes in very handy. Especially since all you little sissies have a habit of making a sticky mess in the front of your nappy when you have a rubber coc-k up your bottom."
 You had to be kidding me! My head was swimming - it sounded more like cruelty to me rather than anything to get excited about! The disbelief must have shown on my face.
 "A little sceptical are we? Well, I'll prove my words - come here and stand to one side."
 I was ushered back around the front of the pen, just to the right of Mrs Cartwright as she moved to stand face to face with her poor husband. She reached out, loosening the thick pink bow around his neck and eased out his dummy. He had to open his mouth wide because the bulb was easily three times the size of a regular one - it must have filled his jaw to capacity. As he closed his mouth I could see that I had been right - his lips were painted bright red in the style of a cupid's bow. She let go of the dummy and slipped her hands up the front of his dress, stopping when she got to his mid chest. I could see that she began to lightly move her fingers and could only conclude that she was gently playing with his nipples. After about a minute she spoke directly to him.
  "What is your name?" she asked him in her usual strict manner.
  "My name is Priscilla Babypants Mistress" he answered in a clear but mild voice.
  "Tell me what you are..."
  "I'm a naughty little sissy baby mistress"
  "And what makes you a naughty little sissy baby..?"
  "I'm a naughty little sissy baby because my coc-k is hard in my nappy Mistress."
  As he said that last answer, she moved her right hand down and squeezed round the front of his plastic pants. Sure enough, even through the bulk of the nappy, a distinct bulge could be made out. She removed both hands and replaced his dummy back in his mouth, pulling both ends of the ribbon tight then retying it under his chin. Mrs Cartwright then returned her hands underneath his dress and continued to caress his nipples for another couple of minutes. Just as his breathing started to become deeper, she stopped and dropped her hands to her sides.
 "There, it's always good to get a sissy sexually excited... but not too much, that allows them to feel frustration when you leave. Although this one seems to be enjoying things a little too much...time to turn up that little toy in his backside."
  With that she walked around him, bent down and made an adjustment to the small control. The buzzing in the air rose in pitch sharply and Mr Cartwright gasped behind his dummy whilst standing up straighter in his play pen. She returned and stood directly in front of me.
  "Well, I think we've seen all we need to see, besides, you are due a punishment. Let's be on with it then. I hope you enjoyed your little glimpse of the future"
 She took hold of my arm in her normal brusque manner and guided me out of the door, shutting it firmly behind us. I now understood what that cryptic sentence had meant and it filled my mind with terror as we descended the stairs once more.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 03:01:35 PM »
 A visit to Nana's by kay3070. part 16
January 31, 2016

Approaching the door to the pastel coloured room I could plainly hear a loud rhythmic slapping accompanied by the sound of muffled bawling. Upon entering, I was greeted by the sight of Annie sitting on the sofa with Sissy bent over her knee. His rompers were rolled up to his waist, his nappy and both sets of plastic pants had been completely removed and she was slowly but firmly laying into his bare bottom with her meaty hand. Tears were streaming down his face as he blubbered into his dummy. There was a strong scent of carbolic soap in the air, must have been left over from Sissy being cleaned up after wetting himself. The other thing I couldn't help but notice was the change in expression on Annie's face - instead of her usual permanent scowl, the corners of her lips were actually turned up - she was obviously enjoying her task at hand immensely. I looked up at Mrs Cartwright only to see the same look of pleasure on her features too.
  "Oh very good Annie, you are mastering the art of prolonged spanking very nicely."
  "Thank you Mrs Cartwright, that truly is a compliment coming from yourself."
  "You're welcome my dear. How many strokes has he had?"
  "I'm not altogether sure, I just thought it best to keep smacking his bottom until you returned."
  " Well, in that case I applaud your choice. Best let him up now though, I believe it's this ones turn. I'll see to putting Sissy back into his nappies."
 Poor Sissy was made to stand up, he had his back to me and I got a good view of his punished buttocks - They were bordering on purple. No wonder he was in tears, I might very well be myself within a short time. Mrs Cartwright led me by my arm to stand straight in front of Annie. She then let go of me and took hold of Sissy in the same manner, moving him off towards the changing table.
 "Oh do stop snivelling Sissy or I'll have to punish you further! You know you're going to get some cream on your bottom so I really don't see the need for all this noise."
 The unhappy lad pulled it back as much as he could, quieting down to a bare sniffle as he was walked towards the back of the room. I looked at Annie, her smile seemed to have become wider as she looked back at me - not a very encouraging sight!
 "Okay little Pansy, it looks as though I'll get to give you a real spanking today. Stand still whilst I take down your pants."
 Oh, thank you! - that just what I needed to hear - as if what she did yesterday wasn't bad enough. Despite the natural urge to flee, I remained standing as motionless as I could - although my knees were shaking a little. What other choice did I have - I could picture this women chasing me down in seconds, tucking me under her arm and carting me off to god knows where. My rompers were unbuttoned once again and lifted out of the way. My big pink panties and regular plastic pants were lowered to my ankles but instead of unpinning my nappy, she just roughly yanked it down as well.
 "Come on, bend over my lap!"
 I steadily complied - this woman was much larger than Nana so I tried to get into the best position. I obviously didn't do it fast enough because half way down she grabbed the back of my neck and threw me across her ample knees.
 "How many is it Mrs Cartwright?"
 "Hmmm, well he was smart enough to speak quietly so we didn't catch every word. He's due a dozen anyway so lets just double that shall we - this time!"
 I knew those last two words were solely for my benefit and they distracted me long enough as to be unprepared when the first slap connected with my bare bottom. I nearly spat my dummy straight out but managed to catch it at the last second - it wouldn't do to put any more fuel on this woman's fire. I screwed my eyes tightly shut and tried not to move as she pounded my rear end. After the first ten, I couldn't hold it in any more and started to blubber - I hated myself for doing it but my bottom hadn't even recovered from the spanking I received on arriving here. After what seemed like an eternity of sharp smacks, it was finally over. I opened my watering eyes to see Mrs Cartwright next to us, I hadn't even noticed her approach. Annie pulled me back upright so I was facing her.
 "I hope you realise that we have been lenient with you this time."
Oh yes, of course, how silly of me not to notice! The pain of my raw bottom said different. However, I kept any expression off my face and just had to stand there with my nappy and plastic pants around my ankles as she continued to berate me.
 "Talking out of turn is one thing but disrespect is quite another. If you ever say anything as stupid and offensive as that again, I'll fetch my cane and belt your bare bottom until it blisters. Do we understand each other?"
 "Yes Mistress."
 "Good, now apologise."
 "I'm very sorry Mistress."
 "You bloody well will be boy. Now, step out of those garments, we're going to need a bigger nappy for the remainder of your correction."
 I lost my poker face at those words and Mrs Cartwright saw it immediately.
 "What's the matter? You didn't think that you were going to get away with just a little spanking did you? Oh no, no, no - you've earned yourself further discipline. The punishment I have chosen for you is what we call dirty bottom - do you know what that is?
 "No mistress." I didn't know it by name but had a real bad feeling where this was going.
 "In that case let me explain - you will be put into a very thick nappy, restrained and then forced to mess yourself!"
 Oh god no! They were going to make me poo in my nappy!...

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2019, 03:02:51 PM »
 A visit to Nana's by kay3070. part 17
January 31, 2016

My cheeks started to burn at just the thought of the idea. I was frozen to the spot in disbelief.
 "Look lively boy, don't let me have to tell you to step out of your pants again. The more you dawdle about, the longer I'll make you stay in your dirty nappy. Now GET ON WITH IT!"
 Annie flattened down everything with her hand allowing me to lift my feet out easier. Immediately, I was seized and we headed towards the door.
 "Would you please bring what's needed Annie...and bring Sissy along too, he can watch and learn."
 Once out of the room, I was turned to the left this time and along a short corridor towards another set of double doors. These opened out into the conservatory where I had spoken with Mother the day before but this wasn't our destination it seemed. We continued right through the room, out into the garden and around the house - although this was the opposite side to the path Nana had wheeled me along yesterday. As soon as we got around the corner, all I saw was a tall hedge going across from the house to the big outer wall with a single slim arch way through it. Upon entering, I found that I was stood within a small enclosure that ended with another tall hedge. The only things it contained was a bench near the house wall and directly in the centre was a very real set of wooden stocks. They came up to a height of four foot, topped off with the classic two pieces of wood with the three holes - hinged on one side with a hasp and padlock at the other. Annie followed us in and left Sissy stood next to the bench whilst placing a bag onto the seat. She came across and took over the holding of me as Mrs Cartwright went to unlock the stocks. Lifting the top bar on it's hinge, she beckoned to Annie and I was dragged towards the thing. Annie held out my arms forward into place, then shoved my head down into the central hole. There was a terrible air of finality as the bar was snapped down shut, locking me in at an angle where I was stooped over with my bottom sticking up in the air. Mrs Cartwright returned to the bench, opened the bag and handed something small to Annie. She then removed a huge, very thick terry nappy and a pair of clear plastic pants of a size to match. Annie disappeared around my back and I got the shock of my life as I felt her finger go up my bottom, shoving something inside. Mrs Cartwright came to stand in front of me and passed her the rest. I felt Annie fold the bulky nappy around my loins, pinning it securely in place. Next she tapped one leg in order for me to lift it up. As I did, I could felt the now familiar sensation of Plastic pants being pulled over my foot. The same process was repeated with the other leg then they were tugged upwards and settled tightly over my nappy. Mrs Cartwright removed my dummy, lifting the ribbon over my head. She dropped it into the bag, returning with a larger version - very similar to the one I'd seen her husband wearing earlier.
"Open wide"
Yeah, no kidding! I opened my mouth as wide as I could manage with my head at such an angle and she crammed the bulbous teat in behind my teeth. Whilst it didn't quite fill my mouth completely full, it was much bigger than I was used to and would certainly work as a very effective gag. The long pink ribbon was threaded through the handle and back out of two small holes on either side of the plate - this she wound around the back of my neck then pulled it as tight as it would go and tied it under my chin in a floppy bow. She finished just in time as I was jerked backwards as far as the stocks would allow when Annie tugged at my rompers to get them to stretch over the huge nappy. With some jostling about, she eventually managed to refasten the buttons. This done, both women retired to the bench.
 "You now have two gycerin suppositories shoved up your bottom, these will take 15 - 30 minutes to work. I could have used an enema but choose not to for several reasons. The most important of these is that we want you to experience what it is like for you to fill your nappy exactly as a baby would and an enema not only works too fast for that but doesn't give the proper effect. This ties in with my second reason...we want to watch you squirm - it will make it much more humiliating for you. The suppositories will slowly build up your need to toilet and we want to see every second of it. You'll try to resist of course, although it will do you little good in the end. Right, let's sit back and enjoy the show."
  The suppositories may only have been small but they didn't feel that way at first - it was as though I had two pebbles stuffed up my bottom. This feeling soon decreased as they must have begun to melt, leaving me with a warm sensation spreading through my rear end. I had no idea of time passing but for a short while that was all I felt until suddenly it began to change. That familiar sensation of the bowel steadily filling up crept in, causing me to shift my feet outward a little by instinct.
 "I think they're beginning to work Mrs Cartwright, he's starting to shuffle about."
 "Yes I can that Annie my dear, shouldn't be too long now then."
It continued to build, more and more weight pushing from the inside. I clenched my bottom cheeks in a vain effort to slow things down but it was a futile effort. The urge to push got stronger and I began to sweat.
 "Ooooh look, he's going red in the face." remarked Annie.
 "They all do, every time they try to resist - must be their pathetic male pride. Although I've got to say, how much dignity a man can have left when he's locked in a set of stocks outdoors wearing babies clothes and about to fill his nappy is quite beyond me. Ah! his nostrils are flaring - nearly at the point of no return."
 My face was so screwed up I was biting down on my dummy as my breathing got heavier. I was trying to hold on for dear life, fighting my bodies natural reaction so much that I could feel myself going slightly dizzy. But my efforts were invain, nothing was going to stop it and with a loud groan I let go. My bottom opened up and the now softened poop came out in a torrent, hitting the back of my nappy and spreading in both directions. The accompanying noise was a disgusting as the sensation. The back of my nappy began to sag as more and more of the warm mushy mass kept flowing. It must have been several minutes before it finally stopped, leaving me puffing and panting around my dummy gag and that's when the smell hit me - Mrs Cartwright was definitely sensible enough by doing this out of doors is all I can say. I looked up to see both women smiling in their usual cruel way but neither of them had even started to move, as though they were waiting for something else. I soon found what that was as I was hit with a sudden very strong urge to pee. Not uncommon after any bowel movement but with all the effort I'd put into my resistance it went from naught to desperate in seconds. Defeat took over and I just relaxed and flooded my nappy, adding to the already squishy mess that it contained. Once done, I just slumped in the stocks, my face burning a bright crimson with embarrassment.
 "There we are, that wasn't so difficult now was it." Mrs Cartwright mocked as she stood up and moved towards me. But instead of unlocking the stocks she headed around  to my rear. With a start, I cried out in disgust as she squeezed my nappy with both hands and massaged it, spreading it's contents even further around my loins.
 "Dear me! Baby has really filled his nappy hasn't he?"
 I could her the amusement in her voice as she continued this for another minute or two, then let go. I just wished she'd get on with it and open these damned stocks. She walked back to stand directly in front of me.
 "Right you little sissy, seeing as this is a punishment then we'll leave you restrained in your dirty nappy until lunch is prepared - perhaps then you'll think twice about opening your mouth in future. In fact, I believe I'll have the high chairs moved out onto the front lawn and you can sit in your mess whilst you eat."
She turned away and went to face Sissy.
 "I hope you've taken note of this Sissy as you just might find yourself in those stocks tomorrow. Right, come along, it's time to find Felicity and get him on with the refreshments."
 With that, all three of them left the little enclosure - only Sissy looked back with a mixture of sympathy for me and fear for what he would have to endure himself. I was just left hanging there with a very heavy nappy, contemplating what was probably going to be the most uncomfortable dinner of my life so far.

To be continued...

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2019, 03:05:49 PM »
A visit to Nana's by kay3070. - part 18
February 10, 2016

Hi again! Just a single chapter this time. I really do apologise, i prefer to add two at a time but just haven't had much chance to write. This piece is ready so i figured I'd get it posted to keep things moving. I will be back with more very soon. Thank you for reading!   :)

My nappy had drooped even more by the time Mrs Cartwright re-appeared, with all the weight in the back it felt like it was hanging somewhere near my knees. The smell was another matter entirely, I'd tried to breathe through my mouth but it was nearly impossible due to the over-sized dummy lodged behind my teeth - all I got for my troubles was a lot of drool on my chin. The lady of the house marched up and stood in front of me, scowling down.
 "Just look at the state of you, messy little baby. I leave you alone for half an hour and come back to find your face covered in dribble - pathetic! Well, I will clean your chin up but that is all - you need to be taught a lesson and having your dinner whilst sitting in a very full nappy might just do the trick."
 She untied the huge bow and eased the dummy out, produced a cloth from her pocket and proceeded to roughly wipe around my mouth. No sooner had she finished then my regular pink dummy was looped back over my head and shoved in. From her other jacket pocket, she brought out a key on a chain and thankfully unlocked the stocks, lifting the top bar out of the way. I very gently straightened up - not just from being bent over for so long but also because every slight motion I made caused the mess in my nappy to shift about - I couldn't help but wrinkle my face up, something that made Mrs Cartwright smile in that demeaning way of hers. She dropped the bar back into position then ushered me forward and back out of the little arch, following the way we had come in. As the spacious garden came back into view I couldn't see any chairs set up so halted not knowing where to go. That immediately invited more bellowing.
 "What are you stopping for? - I said the high chairs would be out on the front lawn." she shook her head and continued "Anybody would think you've pooped your brains out into your nappy. Come on, we are going around the outside - if you think I'm letting a smelly baby like you through my house then you are very much mistaken - now get a move on!!!"
 I waddled around the massive building in a very wide legged manner, still trying to take as smaller steps as possible but I can't say that it helped. Upon clearing the corner, the scene was set out in front of me. The long drive way came up from the gate and curved around a neat piece of grass. Right in the middle of this were the two high chairs - Sissy was locked into his, waiting patiently, mine was sat about two foot away from him - I noticed that it had one of those plastic backed padded sheets laid over the seat. To one side there was a hostess trolley with Felicity and Annie stood behind it. I approached my high chair and stood there idly.
 "What the hell are you waiting for? - SIT DOWN!"
 Oh this was going to be fun! I took a huge breath (immediately regretting such an action with a dirty nappy not far from my nose), boosted myself up and very slowly lowered my bottom onto the seat. I had expected that the second I put my full weight down, my plastic pants would give way and poop would come flying out of both sides but no - it just squidged against my skin, flattening down and spreading further. With a shudder, I settled back onto the warm mushy mass as Mrs Cartwright locked in my legs and swung the tray shut. As I looked forward I wasn't surprised to see that we were right in line with the wrought iron gates and thus in eyesight of any passer-by.
  "Right, now Pansy is comfortable in his chair..." Annie snickered at this remark. "...we'll get on with feeding time. It's bottles first - you can have half a bottle now, then your meal and finish your drink after."
 Felicity slid open the metal side of the trolley and retrieved two large baby bottles from out of containers of steaming water. Taking one each, Mrs Cartwright walked over to Sissy, leaving Annie to take care of me. She stepped up to one side of the chair holding up the bottle - It held a litre of white milky liquid. As she reached out and removed my dummy, she wrinkled her nose and said "Dirty little baby" before cramming the large rubber teat into my mouth. I began to suc-kle at the warm contents - it was definitely some type of milk - creamy and sweet. Then it hit me - this was baby formula! Of course it was, I should have guessed that on first sight. I'll be honest and say that it wasn't really too bad and I did desperately need a drink after what I'd just been through - although it was more than embarrassing to be sat in a nappy full of poop whilst being hand fed, especially in view of the street. I was so busy guzzling it down that it came as a bit of a shock when Annie grabbed my chin and removed the bottle.
  "That's enough for now you greedy little boy, otherwise you'll be wetting your nappy again."
 It looked as if Sissy had finished his ration too as both women went back to the trolley, handing the bottles over to Felicity. Suddenly there was a loud buzzing from the gate - my eyes snapped straight towards it only to find somebody stood there awaiting entrance. Oh hell - it was the mailman! Please go down there to see him kept running through my head but Mrs Cartwright just beckoned him in. He opened one gate and came straight towards us.
 "Good day to you Mrs Cartwright, I've a package for you."
 "Ah yes, thank you David, I'll take it here."
He handed her a large plain wrapped box and then glanced over at us but without any notion of surprise what so ever. Instead he sniffed the air and remarked,
 "Oooo! that doesn't smell to healthy...somebody been in the stocks have they?"
 "Yes indeed David, it's actually little Pansy over here" pointing directly at me and making my face burn an even brighter crimson then it already was. "He's been acting up so it was decided that he'd be kept in his dirty nappy for meal time."
 "Well, you know best Mrs Cartwright."
"I most certainly do...speaking of such, is Emily keeping you disciplined correctly?"
 Now it sunk in - no wonder he wasn't phased by what he saw. Then it struck me - the portrait I'd almost recognised upstairs, it was definitely this guy. He wasn't our regular mailman at home but he had delivered the parcel post on occasion. My god! how many men had these women done this too???
 "Oh yes ma'am, my good lady wife keeps me as she should."
 "I'll be the judge of that. Drop your pants and lift up your shirt - I wish to inspect your underwear."
 Without a moments hesitation, he unbuckled his belt and pulled down the beige shorts of his postal service uniform and raised his light blue shirt. I had to blink a couple of times as in doing so he revealed that he was wearing a pair of white satin frilly panties. They had pink ruffles of lace on the rear and three pink bows in a line down the front.
 "Hmmmm! well the panties do suit you but why aren't you in a nappy?"
 "Oh errr...well, with it being summer and having to work in shorts...you know, Emily said it was okay..."
 "Well, count yourself lucky then...if it was down to me you'd still be wearing a nappy, no matter what time of year it is and if your shorts didn't fit over it then you'd just have to deliver the mail with your shirt tucked into your plastic pants now wouldn't you?"
 At this, he did look down and blush a little - made me wonder if it was something he'd been made to do in the past.
 "Yes, of course Mrs Cartwright" was all he said.
 "Thank you David, you may go."
He was off! - just in case she decided to carry out her threat. He quickly redressed himself and then disappeared the way he had come, shutting the large gate behind him.
 Mrs Cartwright just turned back to me and raised one eyebrow as much as to say "See! this is what your in for now". Well, it worked - I was definitely becoming even more worried for my future. It started me wondering if the Foreign Legion still existed and that I could run away and join up - knowing my luck though it would probably be run by one of her relatives and we'd all end up on the parade ground in dresses and nappies!
 Such silly thoughts were swept away as I heard the rattle of the trolley - dinner time was about to continue and I couldn't even imagine what was going to be placed in front of us next.

to be continued...

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2019, 03:07:05 PM »
 A visit to Nana's by kay3070. part 19
February 19, 2016

Hello again! Here's the next two chapters of Day Four continuing little Pansy's visit with Mrs Cartwright. We rejoin both Pansy and Sissy just in time for dinner. I hope you enjoy it.    ;)

Yet another humiliation was heaped upon us before our meal however. From somewhere on the other side of the trolley, Mrs Cartwright produced two very large babies bibs. Each one was white satin with a huge lace frill around the edges, both had the word "sissybaby" embroidered across the front. We were quickly tied into the frilly things, covering the front of our rompers and blouse.
 Once again, Felicity delved into the metal cabinet, this time lifting out two large size baby bowls, each with a variety of nursery characters printed around them. As Annie approached, I did that involuntary shift back in the chair that you do when being served food and quickly regretted it - I didn't think there would be any surface skin left between my groin and my lower back that the poop hadn't covered but I'm sure it just found a spot - it was like sitting in a mud puddle next to a sewer. Annie placed the infantile bowl down in front of me and I got my first look at it's contents. It was brown - oh god, why did it have to be brown! - it was obviously some sort of pureed stew but I'd swear down that the colour was chosen on purpose. The formidable woman held up a hefty plastic spoon, decorated to match the bowl. I automatically reached out to take it but was stopped short when Annie cracked me square across my finger tips with the round end.
 "What do you think you are doing? Little babies will be spoon fed, you've already been told this once."
 This caused Mrs Cartwright to look up from feeding Sissy.
 "What is Pansy doing now Annie?" she enquired.
 "He wanted hold of the spoon. I soon stopped that nonsense, that's why he's nursing his fingers."
 "And rightly so my dear" she turned her attention to me "You really don't listen too well do you boy! - just you wait, by the time this day is done those stinging fingers will be a pleasant memory."
 With that said, she turned back to taking care of Sissy. I looked back at Annie to find that she had scooped up a spoonful of stew and was holding it over the bowl.
 "Open up!"
 Sighing inwardly, I opened my jaws wide enough and, with a lot more care than I expected, Annie shovelled the food in. She waited until I had clamped my lips down properly before gently pulling the spoon back out. I managed to retain most of the mouthful but still dribbled a little - not realising until that second just how difficult it can be when you aren't in control of your own cutlery. The stew was actually quite good - definitely meat and a mixture of vegetables in a gravy, although it must have been through a blender. I had no sooner swallowed when the next one was hovering in front of my lips. In it went - this time it was a little easier and became so with every spoonful until the bowl was empty. Annie cleared the utensils away and I was left there with the remains of what I'd missed around my mouth. My instinct was to mop my lips but I thought better of it and refrained from doing so. Thankfully, Annie came back with a damp cloth and took care of it before bringing that huge babies bottle back to finish our drink. I dutifully suc-kled the sweet contents down - this time knowing when it was near to empty by the gurgling sound as the last drops came through. Everything was loaded back into the trolley and Felicity was sent off to do the washing up. Mrs Cartwright walked over and stood facing both highchairs.
 "Right, that's your lunch over with. I hope it was sufficient because you are not getting anything else. We did have a chocolate pudding but neither of you deserve any due to your behaviour this morning" She looked squarely at Sissy "You just sat there and wet your nappy without putting your hand up, you should know better than that by now." Then it was my turn "As for you little Pansy, you are in dire need of strict discipline and believe me you're going to get it. I honestly have no idea how your Nana puts up with you. Anyway, first and foremost we had better get that dirty nappy off you."
 Thank you!!! Relief flooded in at these words, I imagined I might be stuck in it and made to sit in my own poop all day.
 "Normally I would take you through to the downstairs bathroom and clean you up in there but seeing as you insist on continuing to be naughty then I think the drain in the driveway will do. Let's see how you like standing out here wearing nothing but your bonnet and suc-king on your dummy whilst I clean your bottom."
 And with that the relief was gone - I knew it was too good to last. Was she really going to strip me naked right here in the front garden? - who was I kidding, of course she was.
 "Annie, could you please fetch what's needed?"
 "Certainly Mrs Cartwright."
 "Thank you my dear. Sissie can stay in his chair for now, just to make sure he takes it all in." Her attention was then fully on me. "Right you filthy little beast, it's clean up time and you'd better behave if you know what's good for you!"
 Before letting me out of the chair, she unbuckled my Mary Janes, placing them neatly to one side and went on to remove my socks. Only once this was done did she swing out the tray and unlock my legs. I reluctantly stepped down from the seat, causing yet another shift in my nappy as it's contents dropped once more. She gripped the top of my arm like a vice and marched me barefoot across the grass. As we got closer I could see a circular drain with a grill cover right in the middle of the drive - it was no surprise that we were less than twenty metres from the gate. I was made to stand over the centre of the grate - I was somewhat relieved that I was facing the house but that would still leave my poop stained bottom on display to the street once my nappy came off.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2019, 03:09:45 PM »
 A visit to Nana's by kay3070. part 20
February 19, 2016

"Now you listen to me! you're going to stand here whilst I remove your clothes but I'm warning you - if you make one false move the nappy stays on and you go back into the stocks. Is that clear?"
 "Yes Mistress."
 "Good! First, we'll have your dummy in."
As she pushed my dummy behind my lips I saw Annie returning. She was carrying a towel over her arm and three buckets - two that were obviously empty in one hand and a full one in the other. Halting right next to me, she placed that one down - I could now see that it contained soapy water with a white sponge floating on the surface. The other two were set down to one side of Mrs Cartwright. One was somewhat larger and looked like a laundry hamper, where as the other was a solid bucket with a lid.
 "Thank you Annie - right, let's have this dirty little boy's clothes off."
That was it, they were straight on with the job. Mrs Cartwright undid the lower buttons as Annie saw to the straps, my rompers were then rolled up my body, lifted up and off. Whilst Annie dropped them into the hamper, Mrs Cartwright unbuttoned my blouse, then walked around me to pull it down my arms and away - this went into the laundry pile too. Before going any further, Annie took out two pairs of protective gloves from her pocket, handing one pair to Mrs Cartwright. Both women fitted the tight latex over there hands and returned to work. From either side of me, they gripped the waist band of my plastic pants, stretching it out wide and pulled them down my legs. Immediately the smell intensified, causing all three of us to wrinkle our noses but I knew this would still be mild to what would hit us as my nappy came off. I gingerly lifted each leg so the plastic pants could be slid over my feet. Mrs Cartwright held them out at arms length, Annie quickly took the lid off the second bucket and they were dumped inside. Then we were down to the final item - oh this was not going to be pleasant! Annie moved behind me, readying herself by taking hold of the back of my nappy with both hands. Mrs Cartwright unclipped the heads of the pins then paused.
 "Are you ready Annie?"
 "As I'll ever be."
Mrs Cartwright actually chuckled at that and then said "Take a deep breath...here goes!"
She removed the pins, letting them fall to the floor and began to peel my nappy away from my groin. Oh god! the feeling was horrible but the smell was ten times worse - I was certainly right about that. She slowly drew it down between my legs - taking her time on purpose I was sure. Annie pulled back the sides and they both lowered it in unison. I couldn't help but shudder as it finally left contact with my body. Mrs Cartwright passed it through to Annie who held it together as best she could and very quickly dropped it in with the plastic pants, snapping the lid down fast. They both stood back for a minute to catch their breath. I looked down at myself and was horrified to see that I was covered in poop almost up to my waist - for the first time since it happened, I was thankful to be shaved down there. Mrs Cartwright must have followed my eyes, finding yet another excuse to bellow in my face.
 "Dirty little baby! Just look at yourself, standing here in just your bonnet with a messy bottom. It's no wonder you have to be kept in nappies - filthy boy!
 Even though filling my nappy was hardly down to me alone, her insults still stung - particularly when you are stood naked from the neck down in the middle of the front garden. I guess I was lucky it was summer.
 "Put your hands on your head and don't you dare drop them until I say so."
 I did as instructed, lacing my fingers together on top of my bonnet. Her berating of me over for now, she moved the bucket of soapy water closer, dipped in the sponge and began to wash me down. I almost choked as the warm water made contact with the mess but held in my revulsion as I was finally being cleaned up. She sluiced me with plenty of suds, letting the excess run down into the drain. I couldn't help but feel even more embarrassed as she took hold of my privates - lifting everything this way and that to get the sponge into every crevice. Once the front was done, the bucket was shifted behind me and my bottom was scrubbed thoroughly. I was left with a sharp tingling across my bottom cheeks - though whether that was due to the spankings or because my dirty nappy had been left on for so long I could not tell - probably a little of both. I heard the sponge hit the water with a loud splash and knew that it was over. I started to relax my arms a little.
 "What do you think you are doing? Did I say you could move?"
 I quickly held my arms back in the position they were whilst muttering "No Mistress" around my dummy.
 "Well stay as you are then! You can drip dry here for a few minutes."
 "Would you like me to get rid of this lot Mrs Cartwright?"
 "Oh god no Annie - that's what Felicity is for, he can take care of it later. You could take Sissy inside for me though...and get him out of his rompers if you would please - it's time these two sissybabies were put into dresses for the afternoon."
 With a nod of her head, Annie walked away to go release Sissy from his high chair. Mrs Cartwright picked up the towel and instructed,
 "Arms down"
 The second my arms were at my side, she threw the towel straight at me, I only just caught it.
 "You can dry yourself off - I don't see why I should have to touch that silly little thing any more than necessary" she said whilst pointing at my coc-k. My face burning bright red, I hurriedly rubbed myself down then stood there waiting.
 "Drop it in with the laundry, it's time to go back inside. We need to put you into a clean nappy... and then you are going to need a pretty little dress. Not just because you are a naughty little sissy but it will also make things much easier for what I have planned for the afternoon. Come along!"
 With a shove at my shoulder, we set off up the drive way with the bright sun still shining down on my nakedness. I didn't even want to think about what might happen when we got to the house.

To be continued...

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2019, 03:11:27 PM »
 A visit to Nana's by kay3070. part 21
February 25, 2016

Hi everybody! Two more chapters ready for posting. Now Pansy has been scrubbed down, it's back to the house for more punishments, a new little dress and a chance to learn a little about Sissy. Happy reading!  :)

Mrs Cartwright opened the door and I stepped through into the pastel coloured room once again. It looked like Annie had wasted no time with sissy - he was standing there in just his socks, blouse and bonnet with the big woman in the process of taking off his nappy. The poor lad dropped his eyes in shame as she pulled the terry cloth away leaving him exposed to the room. Mind you, he was still better off than me by two items of clothing. Mrs Cartwright took centre stage and with her usual authority began to spell out what was next.
 "It's high time the pair of you had your afternoon spanking - as I told you, you will be spanked on a regular basis no matter what, but...seeing as you both have shown bad judgement in your behaviour today then I will have to introduce you to a leather strap. Pansy, go stand beside Sissy."
 I reluctantly walked over and stood to the left of my fellow man. In full view of us both, She walked over and opened up that dreaded cupboard, spent a minute or so looking through and finally selected the instrument she required. I'm sure she took great pleasure in holding it up so we could see her choice. It was tan coloured leather and around fourteen inch in length, comprising of a solid handle taking up a third of it's size, leading to a two inch wide strap that was doubled over - it looked terrifying!
 "You are to receive six strokes each. Now, bend over and grip your ankles!"
We both bent ourselves over. It took me a few seconds to coordinate myself where as Sissy went straight into position - I guess he'd done this before, not exactly surprising. Mrs Cartwright disappeared behind me and the seconds ticked by as I bit down on my dummy in readiness for the assault on my bare bottom.
 CRACK!!!
I almost fell forward with the pain, nothing could have prepared me for the intensity - it was as though I'd been hit with something that was set on fire. My eyes immediately watered up and I chocked back a sob. Still reeling from the shock, I nearly jumped out of my skin as Sissy actually screamed when the leather made it's swift contact with his buttocks. Then it was back to waiting again - she was definitely spacing it out, causing the anticipation to turn to dread before she gave another stroke.
 CRACK!!!
Down it came! - My god, it was worse than the first one. My bottom lip stuck out and I was snivelling before I even realised it with the pain radiating outwards from my rear end. It only took the second one for Sissy to start bawling in earnest - I could definitely sympathise, another lash and I'd be doing the same. And sure enough I was. That's how it continued - the room filled with the sound of real tears inter-spaced with the loud snap of leather hitting already angry skin. At last she walked away and returned the hated device to it's peg, shutting the cupboard back up. She left us bent over as we were but still had plenty to say.
 "Oh do stop that damned noise both of you, I can't even hear myself think. My goodness, how can anybody have respect for such pathetic creatures as you two when you scream like babies after such a little spanking!"
 Little spanking!!! My bottom felt like somebody had taken a grinder to it! I'd bet everything I owned that her bottom had never suffered such a battering.
 "Come on, stand up!"
Easier said than done. I already knew from a hand spanking that as soon as you raise yourself upright then the sting becomes worse. But there was nothing else for it, I certainly didn't want to invite any more punishment right now. We brought ourselves up, both still whimpering into our dummies as our bottoms throbbed with the movement.
 "Annie, would you spread some cream on their bottoms and put these two cry babies out of their misery whilst I prepare their nappies."
 "Of course."
The large woman fetched a little pot from one of the cabinets and made her own way to our rear. It took all I had not to scream and jump in the air as she rubbed the cool lotion into my skin but I managed to hold it together. Sissy didn't quite do so well - he yelped like a kicked dog as soon as her fingers made contact - earning himself a slap on the thigh for his troubles.
 "Pansy! get over here."
I turned to see Mrs Cartwright pointing at a terry cloth nappy spread out on the changing table. I walked over and climbed up, gritting my teeth as I lowered myself onto the soft cloth. She expertly pinned me into my nappy, making sure it was on tight enough before turning to rummage through the shelves on the wall.
 "Locking plastic pants will be suitable I think." she said to no-one in particular as she shook out a large pair. Just as before, they were of a semi transparent milky clear plastic. She slid them up to my knees then had me stand so she could tug them the rest of the way, finishing off by pulling the slim chain tight and clicking the little padlock shut. At a motion of her finger, I sat back onto the table so she could replace the knee length socks and Mary Janes. From a higher shelf she produced a yellow blouse that was exactly the same as the one I had arrived in. Standing once again, I held out my arms as she slid the satin garment over my shoulders and buttoned it up to my neck.
 "Right, go stand in the centre of the room whilst I put Sissy back into a nappy...then it's time for your little dresses and frilly panties."
With long practiced ease, Sissy was soon attired in his own nappy and locking plastic pants, then marched over to join me in the middle of the room. Mrs Cartwright disappeared for a minute or two then returned carrying two identical dresses. She held one up so we could both see that they were of a very childish pinafore style. The short skirt flared out from the waist to a lace edged hem and was made of cotton done in a check of various shades of pink - all the way through the little squares there was a repeating nursery pattern of teddy bears, prams and dummies. The double layered baby pink satin bib was smaller than the one on the rompers but still had the lace heart right in it's centre with our given names embroidered there. The straps were of the same pattern as the skirt with an elasticated section just below the point where they would cross over. They attached to the bib with two little heart shaped buttons on either side. She passed one to Annie and wasted no time in putting us into them. We stood with our arms up as they were dropped over our heads and pulled down into place, the straps brought over our shoulders and fastened. As Annie fluffed about, getting each of our dresses exactly right in turn, Mrs Cartwright went back to the shelves and came back with the final humiliating items - our frilly panties. Once again, they were incredibly puffed out pink satin panties and were obviously lined with the same very noisy plastic - but these had a major difference - all the way around they had three rows of thick frothy lace frills with large pink satin bows at regular intervals. Taking a pair each, the women bent down in front of us, holding them out for us to step into. They were then pulled up and settled over our nappies and plastic pants, the air filling with a loud crinkling even at the slightest movement. The two of them stepped back to admire their work as Sissy and myself stood there red faced to be dressed in such infantile clothing.
 "Don't you just look like the proper little sissies that you are in those outfits."
Oh thanks! why don't you just rub it in a bit more.
 "Now, disciplining you naughty sissy boys is hungry work so it's time Annie and me had our own dinner. As for you two, I think a little public humiliation will do you some good so we're going to chain you to the main gate until we are finished...and that means chained to the outside so you are facing the street!"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender