Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A visit to Nana's by kay3070  (Read 28201 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: A visit to Nana's by kay3070
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2019, 02:42:53 PM »
A visit to Nana's by kay3070. Part 8
November 07, 2015

Nana untied my feet first then proceeded to do the same with my arms. I stood up very gingerly because my warm soggy nappy shifted as I moved, certainly not an experience I was used to. The ladies took full advantage of this - the second I was upright, Mrs Cartwright and Mary grabbed one arm each and held me fast. Mrs Cartwright stepped slightly forward and turned her head to me:
"Now listen to me you little sissy boy, it's time to get those plastic pants and nappy off you, so lets get you on the changing table."
The crowd of women parted and for the first time I laid eyes on the setting of my next humiliation. The very sturdily built table stood at a height of about two and a half feet from the ground, it was as long as a single bed but only just over half the width. On the top there was a plastic covered mattress two inch thick and in the center of that, a large changing mat. The only other decoration was several metal rings spaced across the side of the table, not far from the top. I was marched across to it like a prisoner of war and forced to climb onto the mattress, lying down with my bum on the mat. As Nana placed a small cushion under my head, I felt the other two women pin my arms by tying them with ribbon to one of the circles on each side. When I saw Janis lining up her shot, my panic went into overload - I belatedly began to struggle against my bonds, even kicking my legs in the air. SMACK! Mrs Cartwright slapped me square across my inner thigh.
"Behave yourself now! otherwise we will tie your legs down and leave here for half an hour with no nappy on!"
That stopped me pretty quick. A few minutes of being naked from the waist down was one thing but being bound on this table for half an hour like it - no thank you. I took a deep breath and resigned myself to my fate. Nana reached up and removed the little padlock. Then she gripped the top with both hands and slowly pulled the damp plastic pants down my legs. I held myself stiff, trying as best as I could not to make much contact with them. Once they were at my ankles, Nana took of my shoes and slid the pants over my feet, dropping them to the floor. She unpinned my nappy and peeled the soaked cloth from around me. Even though it was a warm day, I still felt a slight chill as the air hit my wet skin. I lifted my bum and the whole soggy mess was pulled out from underneath, leaving me completely exposed. Mrs Cartwright looked down at my groin:
"Wait a moment, his little boy's things are still surrounded by hair. I'm afraid that just won't do! Jean! could you bring the shaving set along with the hot water."
Oh you have got to be kidding me! I looked across at Nana, hoping she would stop this but when I saw the knowing smile on her face, I knew she had been expecting it to happen. Jean reappeared carrying a tray on which there was a bowl of steaming water and the required tools. Nana took the bowl, dipped in a sponge and proceeded to wash between my legs. When she was satisfied I was clean again, she stepped back and asked Mrs Cartwright
"Should we tie his legs down for this, just to make sure he stays still."
"Oh don't worry about that, he'll stay still alright. They always do when you're holding a sharp instrument a hairs breadth from their privates."
She lent forward with a pair of scissors and trimmed my short and curlies down to stubble. Next, the whole area was lathered up with soap using a shaving brush. Mrs Cartwright picked up what looked like a women's razor (it was pink - of course!) and took her time gently scraping away the last of my manly hair and another chunk of my pride. She dropped the razor back into the bowl, then, as she wiped around my groin she looked me straight in the eye:
"There, that's much better. Little boys like you shouldn't have hair down there, only men have that and you can hardly be described as a man now can you!" She glanced down my legs. "Well, from what I can see the rest of your body looks mostly hairless due to your age, so I'm not going to deal with that right now. We can always sort that out later on with removal cream."
Nana took back over, getting me to lift my bum so she could slide out the mat and place a fresh nappy under me. As she pinned me into the enveloping folds of material, I gave out a small gasp - my newly shaved nether regions were particularly sensitive, even against the soft terry cloth. I never thought that I would ever be grateful to be pinned into a nappy but after being naked from the waist down in front of eighty women, it was quite a relief. I just wondered how long it may stay on for this time, especially as I had expected a good spanking before now - made me worry as to what else was planned that I didn't already know about. From the depths of Mary's bag came another pair of pink plastic pants. Nana shook them out, slipped them over my feet and pulled them up to fit snugly over my nappy before re-locking them. The pantyhose came next, gently rolled up my legs and wrestled into to place with the occasional tug. To finish off, those embarrassing frilly bloomers were added over the top of everything else with the small padlock snapped into place. Nana re-buckled my Mary Jane shoes onto my feet and my arms were untied, freeing me from this table of humiliation. Although I was already climbing down, Mrs Cartwright still had to bellow at me:
"Come along, hop to it! it's always the same - put you little sissies on a mattress and all you want to do is lie there with your legs in the air showing off your nappied bottoms to everybody!" This brought a fresh wave of laughter from the crowd and several more comments on what a little baby I was. Nana fussed and flapped about with my panties and dress then stared me in the face.
"Right my lad, it's time for you to entertain these ladies with a little song...I hope you've remembered the words."
I doubted that it would make any difference what so ever whether I got it right or not, I was sure to be punished one way or another, especially with Mrs Cartwright taking a hand in everything. Once more, I was held fast and frog marched forward, this time heading further down the spacious garden. We stopped right in front of a raised wooden gazebo. It was hexagonal in shape and completely open sided with six thick supports holding up a thatched roof. Between the front facing pillars, three wide steps lead up to what was to be my stage. I was walked onto the platform and turned around to face the expectant audience. As the two ladies left me there, I just stared dumbly at the sea of faces.
"Well take out your dummy and get on with it, stupid child!" Mrs Cartwright shouted. I nervously plucked the dummy from my lips and with little enthusiasm sang the words that had been imprinted on my brain the night before.
"I'm a little sissy 1 ,2, 3,
I wear plastic pants and a big nappy,
I'll lift my dress so you can see,
My panties are pink and very frilly.
And if you find that I'm being naughty,
Nana says you can punish me,
Make me bend straight over your knee,
And spank my bottom 1, 2, 3."
Although peels of laughter came from the gathered ladies, Mrs Cartwright placed her hands on her hips and scowled.
"Is that the best that you can do? Well? is it?" before I could answer she carried on berating me "Standing there like a lost sheep, muttering your way through the words just will not do boy! For a start, why isn't your dress raised...that's what the song says isn't it? I think you'd better do it again...and do it properly this time otherwise you're going to be in very hot water. Now look lively...and do a little dance whilst you sing!"
Dance!!! I had no idea how to dance and certainly not to this. Best I could manage was to do a sort of little skip, kicking out one leg then the other...I just hoped that would pass. I sighed inwardly as I attempted to grip the hem of my dress with these restricting mittens on my hands. The only only thing I could do was scoop it up and flatten it against my middle, putting on show a very full view of my frilly bloomers. I went through the tune once again, much clearer this time whilst doing an awkward jig, causing the soles of my Mary Jane's to tap loudly on the wooden platform. What a sight I must have looked, this thought was confirmed by the general hilarity coming off the crowd. I finished the last line and ground to a halt but daren't let go of my dress. Mrs Cartwright and Nana stomped towards me. Nana grabbed my arm and turned me to face her.
"Well, I suppose we can say that was better...but certainly not good enough." Nana faced the gathering and raised her voice "Okay, start to form a line ladies"
My head snapped around to stare blankly at her, what on Earth did she say that for? She turned back to me and remarked:
"What are you looking so puzzled for hmmm? Did you or did you not just invite every lady here to spank your bottom?"
My eyes went wide with absolute horror as Nana continued to spell out my punishment.
"That's what you just sang isn't it? Three spanks for everyone...and it's going to be on your bare bottom. You'd better hope not everybody wants to join in or you're bottom will be more than purple by the time they've finished!"
I dropped the hem of my dress and stood there with my mouth hanging open. After all the hours I spent learning that childish little rhyme, it never once occurred to me that it was to be taken literally. I was right about one thing though...my nappy certainly wasn't going to stay on for very much longer.

To be continued...

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2019, 02:44:46 PM »
A visit to Nana's by kay3070. Part 9
November 17, 2015

Hi there, well here it is - the last two installments of day three, but not the end of the story by any means. Please enjoy!  :)

No wonder I didn't get a spanking after wetting my nappy, it had all been saved until now. My only slight sense of relief came from my noticing that only twenty five or so of the women had moved forward from the crowd. Not that this made the situation a whole lot better, even at three spanks each my bottom was in for a whole world of hurt. Nana grabbed my arm and then turned to Mrs Cartwright.
"Right, lets get a chair set up then, should we sit it on the stage Mrs Cartwright?"
"Actually, I have a better idea, why don't we use the changing table? We can bend him over the end of it and tie his arms down, a lot less wriggling about that way." she turned to me with a scathing look and continued "Besides, little sissy pee pants here might just wee in somebody's lap!"
My face burned crimson as the gathering erupted with mirth once again.
"Yes, why not." Nana agreed.
"Excellent. If you'd like to take him over there, I'll just go and fetch something that will be perfect for the job."
Once again I was manhandled across the lawn and up to the edge of the changing table. Nana and Mary kept a tight grip on my arms, they both pulled me forward, forcing me to bend over onto the mattress. My arms were quickly bound to the sides and they stepped back, leaving me in the position to receive the spanking of a lifetime. As Nana began to loosen my bonnet I knew what was coming next. She lifted my regular dummy from around my neck and turned to Mary.
"We'd better use the other one Mary, it'll keep him from blubbering too loudly."
She took the strap-in dummy from Mary and buckled it into my mouth, tidied my bonnet and just looked up as Mrs Cartwright came back up the path.
"Ah! what a good idea, that will stop him screaming the neighborhood down once his bottom is on fire...and I think this will ensure the desired result."
She held up a wooden paddle, making sure I got a good view. It was round headed, shaped like an elongated table tennis bat. The smooth wood was of a dark colour and a quatre of an inch thick with several holes through it. Without any surprise what-so-ever I noticed the handle grip was well worn.
"Oh most definitely...I've been thinking of getting something like that myself." Nana replied.
"You should, they really are much better for a prolonged spanking...and it can save you a little on aching hands. Right, let's get started, If you'd like to prepare him please."
Nana unlocked my frilly bloomers and pulled both those and my pantyhose down to my ankles as Mrs Cartwright addressed the waiting ladies.
"Alright everybody, I want you to gather round to get a good view. Those participating please step to the right. Now, it's three spanks each - one for each cheek and a good one across the center of his bottom. I will be stood next to the boy in order to hand out the paddle. I would like each of you in turn to walk this way around the table to me, walking directly past him so he can see just who is next. When you've had your three, pass the paddle back to me and rejoin the others. Is that okay for everyone?" The gathering agreed and she turned back to Nana "Off with his nappy my dear, time to turn that bare bottom bright red."
Nana happily complied. The padlock was removed from my plastic pants and they were also lowered to my ankles. Nana reached around my front, undoing the pins and pulled my nappy away. She finished by lifting up the back of my dress and petticoats, leaving my bare bottom exposed to the crowd.
"Oh yes...nearly forgot. Here boy, now you'll have a good view of the action." Mrs Cartwright placed a self standing round mirror in front of me, angled so that I could see over my shoulder, just like a rear view one in a car.
"Who's first then...Ah, it's you is it Emily? walk round this way."
This was it...I started to panic as a slim middle aged women with black hair came into view. She took the paddle from Mrs Cartwright, giving it a couple of test swings as she moved behind me. She pulled back her arm and went at it. Three very fast but sharp slaps had me gasping from behind my dummy already. Before I could blink, a young red haired women was approaching. She was very beautiful and slowly walked past me, making sure she stared straight into my face as she took the paddle. Another three slaps, more spaced out this time but none the better for it. The paddle stung more than a hand spanking ever did - the last time I had felt anything quite like this was when both Mary and Janis spanked me with the hairbrush. I stopped looking up as one by one the next dozen women laid into my bottom. I couldn't see that well anyway as my eyes were watering and I was now giving a muffled yelp with every stroke. Then a women approached that I couldn't help but notice. She must have been over six foot tall and saying she was broad did not describe her. As Mrs Cartwright went to pass her the paddle she held up a hand the size of a shovel and said:
"I won't be needing that Mrs Cartwright."
"Right you are Annie, I didn't think you would."
She took position and drew back her meaty arm as though going to hit a home run.
"Naughty..."
SMACK!
"little..."
SMACK!
"boy."
THWACK!
That last one did it, I started bawling as loud as I was able with the dummy strapped in. It was twice as bad after Annie had finished with me. Even though several of the women that followed spanked me more in fun with a lighter stroke, it made no difference after that pounding, it still hurt like hell. The line kept on moving forward as the sound of hard wood hitting bare skin filled the air for what seemed like an eternity. It was only after a pause in my punishment that I looked up through tear filled eyes and saw only one woman left holding the dreaded paddle - Mrs Cartwright herself. She smiled down at me with a cruel look in her eyes before walking around the end of the table.
"Oh what a lovely colour, well done ladies." she turned her head and spoke to Nana "looks like you were right, his bottom certainly has a nice shade of purple coming through - let's see if I can make it a little deeper." She hit me with three expertly applied whacks, causing me to scream louder with each one.
"There, that should do the trick. Hmmmm...I think we had better get some cream on his bottom before it turns black and blue."
I yelped and went up on my toes the instant Nana's hand touched my battered cheeks. The cream may have felt cool but the slightest contact stung terribly, causing my bottom to throb as it was rubbed in.
"Let's put him cornertime...we may as well, it's going to be a while before he can be nappied again."
My arms were released and I was lead back over to the gazebo, waddling slowly with my pants still around my ankles. I was stopped just at the top of the steps, right in the entrance but facing away from the crowd. Mary passed Nana two lengths of strong pink ribbon. The first was used to tie my arms behind my back, the second bound my legs together below the knee. The two women walked away and left me there for the rest of the afternoon with my abused bottom on display to everybody and blubbering to myself like a child.
I had no idea how long I had been left that way when I heard footsteps approaching me from behind - with it being mid summer there wasn't even a change in daylight to mark the passage of time. My crying had subsided to barely a sniffle and that was mostly due to the inevitable runny nose that came as a result of being in tears. Nana walked around in front of me and wiped my face.
"What a messy little sissy boy, we'll have to clean you up and change that dummy."
I breathed a huge sigh as the strapped on dummy was unbuckled and removed from my mouth, Nana gave me a minute and then popped a regular pink one back in.
"It's nearly time to go, so it's back into nappies for you. I must say though, your bottom still has a good colour to it so your nappy may not be quite as comfortable as usual."
She untied my arms and legs then took hold of my elbow and turned me round. As she did, I noticed that the guests had thinned out, over half of them must have left. That still left nearly forty women to watch me shuffle back towards the changing table with my now hairless nether regions on show. Nana quickly pinned me back into another fresh nappy and pulled up my plastic pants, snapping the padlock into place. However, instead of continuing with the rest, Nana unbuckled my Mary Jane's instead.
"Your stockings and panties have gotten a bit bedraggled going up and down all day so let's get those off you."
She removed my frilly panties then rolled the pantyhose over my feet and balled them up, handing them to Mary who passed her a pair of lace topped ankle socks in return. These were fitted onto my feet, followed by the replacing of my shoes. As I stood back up I found out Nana was right - my nappy felt quite rough against my bottom cheeks. Mary and Janis joined us and we walked back up the garden. I was happy to see that the camcorder wasn't in Janis's hand anymore and hoped that meant that the surprises were over, for now at least. As we approached I could see the pushchair parked near the patio but instead of moving towards it we headed straight for the house. Mrs Cartwright opened the sliding patio door and beckoned us inside. Oh hell! I didn't have a clue as to why we were going in there, I only knew that it wasn't going to be fun.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2019, 02:47:11 PM »
A visit to Nana's by kay3070. Part 10
November 17, 2015

With butterflies looping the loop in my stomach we entered into a large well furnished conservatory and stopped. Mrs Cartwright stood straight in front of me.
"Right little boy, I'll bet you're wondering why you're standing in my house. Well, let me tell you..."
What now! My hands subconsciously moved to cover my bottom as a look of fear appeared in my eyes. Mrs Cartwright must have seen this because she laughed and said:
No, you're not here for another spanking...not right now any way. Actually, there is somebody here to see you."
I looked past her as the door at the opposite end of the room opened and froze on the spot as my Mother and sister walked through. My mouth hung open and my dummy fell out, it would have hit the floor if not for the ribbon that held it around my neck.
"Mum? Vicky? wh...what are you doing here...I thought you were on holiday!" I stammered, completely embarrassed at standing there in front of them dressed in babies clothes.
"Yes...well, that's what you were meant to think."
My Mum and sister walked towards me, Mother looked amused but my sister was grinning from ear to ear, looking me up and down, taking in every detail of my very frilly attire.
"What? I don't understand, What do you mean?." I asked in total confusion.
"It's obvious you don't understand with that look on your face. Here, let me ask you a question. You didn't think it strange that summer camp was cancelled, yet you only heard that from me and not from the school itself?
I stood there confused, staring blankly at my Mother.
"When have you ever heard of summer camp being put off, especially in weather like this hmmm?" she paused for a few seconds but when I didn't answer she continued. "Looks like I'll have to spell it out for you. It wasn't cancelled, I rang them and told them you wouldn't be attending. Then we told you that me and Vicky would be away, all to get you to your Nana's house for this week."
"What" I repeated in bewilderment "y...you mean you set this whole thing up...why?"
"To answer that I will have to go right back to when your Father left us. You were only a very small child so you couldn't know what I went through. Nana here not only supported me as any good friend would but also taught me about petticoat discipline. You see, she had petticoated boys before and explained all about it's taming effect on males. It made me realise that had I kept your Father in nappies with a red bottom then he wouldn't have spent his free time in bars chasing other women...but that's not the kind of man you are going to grow up to be. I suppose you think we don't know about your stack of dirty magazines hidden behind your wardrobe...or that you stand around with your silly little mates shouting derogatory comments at girls and laughing about it. Exactly the type of behaviour you would expect from somebody that has no respect for women. Well, we decided that it was time to break you of those habits...and here we are!."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I was taken back when I realised that Nana had set me up but to find that it had all come from my Mother was far worse prospect. The hope of going home at the end of it and everything returning to normal was what had been getting me through this...but now it seems there was no escape. With my mind reeling, I could barely concentrate but was brought straight back into focus by what my Mother said next.
"Although we haven't been away, me and your sister have been quite busy in the last few days. I've spent the time passing everything Nana taught me onto her...she's going to need it you see as she will be taking on subjecting you to punishment as well. For a start, Vicky can administer your regular spankings."
"What!" I repeated yet again "I'm going to spanked by my sister!"
"Oh you don't like that idea do you...good! It lets me know I've made the right choice. Let me tell you how it's going to be...when you are naughty, I will smack your bottom but part of your punishment will require you to be spanked on a daily basis no matter what. Vicky will see to those..."
"No Mum, you can't..."
"Oh yes I damn well can! Vicky will pull down your plastic pants, take off your nappy and bend you over her knee to give your bare bottom a sound spanking...and if you make a fuss then you'll get one from the both of us...is that clear?"
I dropped my eyes and stared down at the floor, my mind filled with the humiliation my life was to become. SMACK! Mrs Cartwright cracked me across the back of my leg.
"Answer your Mother!!!"
"Y...yes, alright!" I shouted out in pain. SMACK! She hit the other leg this time.
"Just who do you think you are shouting at boy...and it's 'yes Mummy' from now on!"
"Yes Mummy."
"That's better! Now put your dummy back in and stand up straight. How do you expect your Mother and sister to see the pretty clothes you are in when you are slouching...and lift up your dress to show them your nappy and plastic pants."
I meekly did as I was told. I managed to cup the dummy into the palms of my mittens and popped it back in. I then had to repeat my action from earlier in the day and scoop up my skirts. I stood there with my face burning bright red, exposing my nappy and plastic pants to the room. My sister burst out laughing and clapped her hands in delight.
"I...am...loving this." she said through a very wide grin. "I tell you Mum, he looks a lot better in babies clothes than he ever did in his jeans and t-shirts. It's so much more fun to see him actually stood there wearing them. Even though the pictures were great, it just doesn't compare."
Pictures! I turned my head sharply to stare at Nana, she just looked back with that knowing smile.
"oh yes, didn't you know?" my sister began to tease me "Nana has been sending them to us. Pictures of you in all your little dresses and frilly panties...pictures of you having your bare bottom spanked...and even the ones of you with your pants pulled down. We've got the lot, all backed up on my P.C."
I stood there horrified at the notion of my older sister seeing those photos, never mind the fact that she had the power to do whatever she liked with them. I just hoped that she hadn't been posting them online as she did with every other damn picture on her computer.
"Okay Vicky, enough teasing your brother for now." Mum said, still looking very amused.
"Awwwww" Vicky replied in mock disappointment "But it's so much fun!"
"I know it is dear, but we have to go. Don't worry, he'll be home at the weekend and then you can humiliate him as and when you see fit."
"I can't wait to smack his bottom." Vicky mimed a spanking action with her right hand.
"That's my girl." Mum smiled at Vicky as they both stood up to go. She then turned back to me "Whilst you were standing out there with your bruised bottom on show, we've been sorting out the rest of the week. You will stay with Nana until the weekend, that gives us time to get everything prepared at home...we still have to assemble your new bed for one thing, or should I say cot." she paused to let that sink in "However, Nana deserves a well earned rest tomorrow so you will be coming here and be under Mrs Cartwright's care for the day."
The colour drained out of my face at hearing this and I almost let go of my dress. Mrs Cartwright decided to rub it in:
"Don't you worry ladies, I'll see that he gets the discipline he needs." as she spoke the last few words she turned from smiling at my Mum to gazing down at me in a very stern manner.
"Oh, I'd expect nothing less Mrs Cartwright." with those final words on the subject, Mum and Vicky said their farewells and left the room.
"We had better be getting along as well...are those bags for us?" Nana asked pointing to a large holdall and a small carrier bag.
"Yes, indeed they are" Mrs Cartwright picked up the large one "These are the clothes I want him in for tomorrow - I know you have plenty of your own for him but this is just a special little set I like to see naughty boys wearing. There's everything in there except nappies and plastic pants."
"That's fine Mrs Cartwright...and don't worry about nappies, we have a good supply already."
"Oh I'm sure you do...you probably need to with this one!" She offered Nana the smaller bag "And this is the hair removal cream, I want him bald from the neck down."
"Ooooh yes, thank you. We'll have him all pink and smooth skinned in the morning."
"Very good! Well, thank you for an entertaining afternoon ladies, it's been very amusing."
"You are very welcome." Nana turned to me "Thank Mrs Cartwright for having you!"
You had to be kidding!!! There were plenty of things I would have liked to say to her and thank you was not on the list. However, with my bottom still throbbing in my nappy, I figured it was wise to do as I was told.
"Thank you for having me Mrs Cartwright."
She just nodded at me, shared her goodbyes with everybody else and went back out to her remaining guests. Nana grabbed my arm and said:
"Come along, time to strap you back into your pushchair, we need to be getting home. It's going to be dinner then bath time. After that you can have an hours titty time with Mary and Janis then it's off to bed with you for an early night, you need to be up in the morning."
We all made our way back out to the patio and prepared for yet another humiliating journey. My head was going round and round with everything I had just learned. But one thought held sway above the others...no matter how bad today had been, I had no doubt at all that spending tomorrow with Mrs Cartwright was going to be much worse.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2019, 02:50:56 PM »
A visit to Nana's by kay3070. Part 11
January 04, 2016

Hello again! Here's chapters 11 & 12 - the start of day four and our naughty sissies stay with Mrs Cartwright. Sorry for the wait, no excuses just got held up for a while but got down to it during the festive season and this next chapter is ready. I hope you enjoy it, happy reading!

"Right, that's been a quarter of an hour so it's time to rinse off."
I sat on the edge of Nana's bath feeling not too pleased. Straight after our usual full breakfast, Nana had hauled me up to the bathroom, took off my nappy and plastic pants that I had been put to bed in and proceeded to cover my body in the hair removal cream Mrs Cartwright had provided. Apart from the sensitive areas (and one already very publicly shaved region) I was smeared from the neck down in a foul smelling paste. I was then left to sit there (with the door locked of course!) and wait fifteen minutes for the horrible stuff to do it's job. I'm not sure if I could actually feel it tingling or if it was just my own paranoia at having to lose what manly hair I had not that long ago gained in life.
Nana motioned me to climb back into the tub as she picked up the shower head extension that was connected to the taps. She tested the water with her hand and once I was settled in, she rinsed me down. Every area the running water revealed was now smooth pink skin. Nana chased the last of it from the bottom of my legs and turned the water off. I climbed back out of the bath completely hairless from the neck down.
"There' that's much better" Nana remarked as she toweled me dry. "All fresh and smooth. I don't know what you're looking so glum about, it was mostly fluff anyway. Mind you, we can't be having hairy arms and legs sticking out of your pretty babies clothes now can we?"
When I didn't answer, Nana gave me a sharp slap on my still slightly marked bottom. Although most of the bruising had already gone down, I was left with a red/purple mottled effect across both cheeks. My poor bottom may be becoming tolerant to it's punishment but that didn't stop me from crying out. Nana was an expert when it came to spanking, even if it was just one whack.
"Just because you are feeling grumpy it doesn't mean you can forget your manners. Now answer me quickly!"
"Yes Nana...I mean no Nana, we can't have that"
"That's right my lad. Now, let's go take a look at what Mrs Cartwright wants you to dress in. Come on, into my bedroom with you."
As we walked through the door, just as I expected, a terry cloth nappy was laid out on the bed folded into a large triangle. I climbed up on the bed and positioned myself correctly. Nana folded the two side wings around my middle then brought the third piece up between my legs and pinned it all in place. Without a word, Nana took out a pair of semi-see through plastic pants from the drawer. The only difference to normal was that these ones were virtually clear with only a faint milky white for colouring.
"Your wearing these ones today because Mrs Cartwright asked for them. She prefers to use these because they give an even clearer view of your nappy than the pink ones do."
Nana shook them out and then slid them over my feet and up my legs. I stood up so she could tug them into place, making sure that my thick fluffy nappy was completely covered. Nana turned to retrieve the large holdall given to her yesterday, unzipped it and reached inside.
"Let's see what Mrs Cartwright has for you to wear for the day...oh, look at these!"
She pulled out the most bulkiest pair of panties that I had ever seen, they almost looked padded. The air was filled with a very loud crinkling sound as Nana held them up. The outer layer was Pink satin but inside they were lined with a incredibly stiff clear plastic. Even held lightly, they kept their full shape. Nana gave them a couple of test squeezes and seemed very pleased with the results.
"Just listen to that noise! You won't be able to move without causing them to crinkle." All said and done for my benefit of course, there was no way in hell that Nana didn't already know what was in that bag.
"Why do I have to wear two pairs of plastic pants Nana?" I asked mystified.
"Well, apart from the fact that you are told to, it's because these are only lined so that they make that sound, letting everybody know that you're wearing plastic pants. But they're not designed to protect you from little accidents like you had yesterday, that's why you need your normal ones on as well."
In other words, just to cause me more humiliation. Nana held them out low and I stepped into the voluptuous things. She drew them up my legs, easily settling them over my nappy and plastic pants. Although they fitted well, they looked huge - as though they'd been pumped up. They puffed out at both the back and front - even if these were worn with nothing underneath, you would still think the wearer had a nappy on.
"Time to test them out...go on, walk about a bit."
I did as I was told, walking back and forth next to Nana's bed. Every single step I took was accompanied by that very loud rustle - oh yes, they were purely designed to cause embarrassment and would do a grand job of it.
"Right, that's enough of that for now, we need to get your special little outfit put on." Nana dipped back into the bag and brought out two more items. The first was what can only be described as a very sissy looking satin blouse. It was a light yellow but a  deeper shade than the pastel colours I had worn so far and buttoned up the front. The small flower shaped pearly clear buttons fastened right up to a little folded down collar that was pure white lace. It's puffed sleeves were so belled out that where they gathered at the top, each side stood almost an inch higher than the shoulder. They were short in length and ended with a frill of white lace to match the collar.
Nana opened the blouse up and held it out, waiting for me. I turned around and guided my arms through the short sleeves. Nana settled it over my shoulders, then came round the front of me and buttoned the blouse up all the way. Whilst not tight, it certainly was a slim fit, a very different feeling to wearing a satin dress - which is exactly what I thought was in the bag. I never imagined a garment such as this and could only wonder what was sent to go with it.
I didn't have to wait long to find out. As soon I was buttoned up into my blouse, Nana brought forward the other piece of clothing. It was a pink and white gingham romper with a bib front and twin straps crossing over at the back. The bottom half was in like a pair of wide pants with high cut knicker style leg holes. The straps fastened with two large pink buttons to a bib that was edged completely round in white lace frills. The only other decoration to it was a white lace heart with the words "Little Pansy" embroidered in the centre of the bib and the three smaller pearly buttons that held the crotch fastening. Nana let the straps drop down and held out the panty for me to step into. A she pulled them up over my middle, the elasticated waist had to be stretched to capacity to ride over the huge noisy panties but snapped back to fit properly once it was settled in it's proper place. Nana brought up the straps and fasten each one, after a slight adjustment, onto the frilly bib. I looked down at the pants in horror - due to the bulk of everything I was wearing underneath, they were stuffed to capacity all the way round. It looked like I was wearing a quilt around my loins beneath them. Between that and the damn crinkling, nobody who saw me would under any illusions about the fact that I had been put into a nappy and plastic pants.
  Then came the obligatory pink dummy, just a normal one this time thankfully, looped around my neck on a length of pale pink ribbon. I already knew what was coming next and sure enough Nana took a large babies bonnet out of the bag and sat it upon my head. There was no surprise that it was made from pink satin and had a very wide  gathered brim that ended in an inch of white lace, matching the trim on the blouse and rompers.
  "Right, time for your socks...oooh, these will make a nice change!" Nana produced a pair of white socks from the holdall. Nana tapped my left leg and said "Come on, lift your foot, lets have these on you." I placed my arm on Nana's shoulder as she bent down and fitted the sock over my foot, pulling it up to it's full length then repeated the action with the right. Unlike the other socks I had been made to wear, these came up to just below my knees, just like girl's school socks. The only difference was that these were topped with a brim of thick white lace and had a bow with a ribbon rose in the centre. The outfit was finished with my usual Mary Janes.
  Nana stood back up, popped my dummy into my mouth and took a few steps away from me in order to view the entire ensemble. "I must say, Mrs Cartwright really choose this outfit well, you look like the proper little sissy you are. Here, take a look".
  Nana dragged me over in front of the full length mirror and gave a big smile as she saw the expression on my face. She certainly wasn't kidding - I looked ridiculous! My cheeks burned with embarrassment at the reflection that stared back at me. It wasn't as if I liked wearing the dresses but this completely sissified frilly version of a kind of baby boys costume seemed much worse to me - I guess that was the idea.
  "Oh dear! It looks like someone doesn't like his new clothes" That was the understatement of the century! "Well that's just tough luck then. You are a naughty little sissy and little sissy boys will wear exactly what they are told too! You'll be pleased to know that this won't be the only set of clothes you will be wearing today, Mrs Cartwright also has a pretty little dress for you to put on this afternoon so you'll just have to wait and see what that looks like. Now come along, we have to get you to her house".
 With the stern look still on her face, Nana opened the bedroom door and motioned for me to head downstairs. As I started to move I realized that I now had to walk with a slight waddle, making the big panties crinkle all the more - sounding like somebody was screwing up a stiff sheet of tarpaulin. Mind you, I knew with absolute certainty that this would pale in comparison to whatever other humiliations I would suffer before the day was over.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2019, 02:53:29 PM »
A visit to Nana's by kay3070. Part 12
January 04, 2016

Upon entering the living room, it was no great shock to see Janis sitting on the sofa. She immediately stood up and came towards me with that cruel smile on her lips. She went straight for the pants, patting me all around my sides and bottom whilst saying to Nana "Just look at him, doesn't he look pathetic!" and then started laughing in delight.
 "Oh, that he does" chuckled Nana "Mrs Cartwright certainly knows how to dress up little sissies! Right, it must be nearly time to go. Shall I tell him or would you like to?"
 Oh hell! I took a deep breath and awaited whatever humiliation was coming next. The plump women stared me right in the eye and said:
 It's time for us to set off to Mrs Cartwrights but there's just one little problem. You see, Mary can't take us by car as she is busy today so we are going to catch the bus!"
  The colour drained from my face as I took in that last word. I turned my head to stare at Nana in disbelief. She took a step forward and remarked:
 "Yes my lad and not the quick route either...we are taking the 32, which will take us all around town first. That way lots of passengers can see you all dressed up in your little sissy outfit. What's more, you'd better not give us any trouble otherwise I'll undo those shiny buttons at your crotch and show everybody your nappy and plastic pants...then I'll make sure they all know that you are a little baby that wets his nappy...and it will be you who will be made to tell them!"
 Blind panic hit me, I stepped from between the two women and started to back away across the room. Where I might actually go didn't enter my mind, it was pure instinct. Quick as a flash, both Nana and Janis grabbed hold of me, bringing me to swift halt. Nana's face set in anger and she shouted:
 "Just where on Earth do you think you're going hmmm? I thought you might have learned by now to do as you are told but obviously not. Looks like extra measures will have to be taken!"
  Janis took hold of both my arms as Nana moved away and headed back upstairs. She came back down in short order carrying something white. "Here, this will stop you from trying to get away" What she held up looked similar to the set of baby reins that she had used before but this had more attachments. Not only did it have a larger chest piece than the other one but connected to each side of it were two white leather cuffs. As a final insult to my dignity, I noticed that not only did it have "sissy baby" written across the front in bright pink but also had a row of small tinkling bells under the print.
 Janis let go of me just as Nana barked "Arms up in front of you!"
 I didn't try to move away again but did still stand there, just staring dumbly at the device.
 "Arms up now or you'll get my hairbrush across your bare bottom!"
That brought me back into focus, I spat out my dummy and pleaded "No please Nana, I'll be good - just don't put me into that".
"Too late my lad, you shouldn't have misbehaved...now ARMS UP!!!"
I resigned myself to my humiliating fate and with little enthusiasm held my arms straight out. Nana slipped it over each one, then stepped behind me and pulled the front of it tight against my chest. I felt each tug as she buckled the four straps tightly behind my back, imprisoning me into the contraption. She then took each arm in turn, pushing them down so my elbows were behind me but my forearms were level with the sides. The leather cuffs were three inches long and once each arm was buckled into them with three straps, I was effectively held fast. Nana finished by holding up my dummy to my mouth
"Now, are you going to keep this dummy in or do we go fetch the one with the straps?"
That was an easy choice, I very quickly opened up and allowed Nana to place it behind my lips. Once done, she stared me directly in the face and said:
"There, see what your little tantrum gets you. You just count yourself damn lucky that we need to be on our way to catch that bus otherwise you'd be getting a good spanking as well." Then she added "Mind you, I doubt it will matter where you're going...your bottom will be more than bright red by the end of the day anyway."
Leaving that thought in my already troubled mind, she moved back around me and took hold of the reins.
"Right, lets be getting along then. Don't worry too much, the bus-stop we want is only two streets away. Janis, would you unlock the door please?"
We set off following Janis as she did just that. Within seconds we were outside and heading into the street. Nana keep a tight hold on the reins as I was made to walk in front of both her and Janis, putting me on full display to any passers by. I was absolutely mortified, being walked down the street at this time of the morning dressed in that embarrassing romper and blouse with my bonnet flapping around my face and a pink dummy in my mouth. I'm not sure which was louder - the crinkling of the plastic pants or the tinkling of the bells on the reins - either way, it was sure to bring me even more attention than the sight of a teenager in babies clothes alone. I just kept my eyes on the ground, especially when we did have the misfortune to encounter no less than three people, each one taking great amusement at my predicament.
  A sharp tug on the reins halted my steps, I was so busy trying to be invisible that didn't realize that we had made it to the bus stop. Nana turned me to face her:
 "Right, now I'm going to take your reins off - not that you deserve it but I want everybody on the bus to see what you are wearing properly. But...I warn you, you take even one step in the wrong direction and not only will it be back on quick as a flash but you'll get a smacked bottom to go with it...understand?"
 I nodded my head in complete agreement - anything to get out of this damned contraption. My shoulders were already becoming painful from holding my arms back in such an undignified position. The cuffs were released first, as I stretched out my arms the pain flared hotter for a brief moment then started to recede. Nana unbuckled the rest of the straps and eased it away from my chest, passing it to Janis who dropped it into the holdall that was being returned to Mrs Cartwright.
  "Ah, here it comes" I looked up at the sound of Janis's words to find a large single decker bus was just pulling up to the kerb. As it stopped, Nana grabbed my arm and led me through the door and up the couple of steps. The driver was a pretty woman with long blonde hair tied back. She turned her head as she normally would to greet boarding passengers then froze, blinking a few times as she took in my appearance. A broad grin stretched across her lips to accompany the slight look of disbelief in her eyes.
 "Well, I never." she leaned forward to get a full view "I hope you don't think he's getting on for a half fare" she remarked whilst starting to chuckle. Nana and Janis laughed in return as I stood there with my face burning crimson.
 "Oh no, just because he's been put into nappies it doesn't mean he'll take up any less room" Nana replied.
 "By the look of those pants, it looks like he'll need the whole seat!" the women continued to laugh as Nana bought our tickets. As  Nana ushered me in front of her, I noticed that the bus was at least half full and I was the centre of attention. Every set of eyes were pointing squarely in my direction, faces either breaking out in amused smiles or just laughing out right. I was hoping we would move down to the large seat at the back, at least we would be behind of everybody but no...Nana choose the raised bench next to the luggage rack right at the front. I turned to sit my overly padded bottom on the seat but was stopped in my tracks.
  "Not just yet." Nana reached up, took my dummy out and spoke very loudly "What do you say when you meet new people hmmm? I know you don't have your pretty little dress on to hold up but you can still tell them what you are. Now turn and face everybody!"
 Oh no, not this! Much as I hated to do it, I knew any alternative was going to be far worse. I shuffled my feet around and without raising my eyes I spoke in a voice as quiet as I thought I could get away with "I'm a naughty little sissy." The passengers immediately burst into even greater mirth at my expense. I looked across at Nana but became very worried when I saw that the smile had completely left her face.
 "Nowhere near good enough my lad - hold him Janis!"
 Janis did exactly that, pinning my arms behind my back as Nana got to work. She bent forward and undid the little buttons at the crotch of my rompers, lifting it up above my middle and tucking in under it's own waistband to hold it there. Taking hold of the big pink panties with both hands, she pulled them down to my knees leaving my nappy and plastic pants on view to the whole bus.
 "Now, you can stand there with your nappy and plastic pants exposed, look straight forward and say this..." I swallowed hard as Nana whispered into my ear exactly what I had tell everybody. I looked up into a crowd of amused faces and spoke as clear I was able.
 "I'm a naughty little sissy boy who wets his nappy like a baby."
 If I thought the passengers had laughed before, it was nothing compared to the burst of hilarity that ensued at my humiliating confession. Nana left me stood there for what seemed like forever but must only have been a short time in reality then proceeded to put my babies clothes back to rights and I was finally able to sit down. She put my dummy back into my mouth and we sat quietly for the rest of the journey. Nana certainly wasn't kidding about going the long way round and it was just my dumb luck that the bus had to pull up at virtually every stop on the way. It seemed odd that passengers were getting on but very few departed - made me wonder if they were sticking around just to see the show. And continue it did as Nana made me greet every new traveller with the same embarrassing sentence. This I must have done to her satisfaction as she left my rompers as they were for the remainder of the ride.
  I had just began to recognize the street we were driving along from the day before when Nana told me our stop was next. As the bus pulled over, we got up to leave but Nana made me turn back towards the passengers.
 "Wave bye bye to the nice people before we go" she instructed me whilst demonstrating how I should flap my fingers up and down from my palm in a very childish style.
 With a bright red face, I stood there and gave a very hearty wave to all. I figured I'd better make it good as the sooner I did, the sooner we would be off that bus. I breathed a great sigh of relief as we stepped down onto the pavement, however that relief barely lasted a few seconds as I now knew we were only minutes away from arriving at Mrs Cartwright's. To make matters worse, Nana immediately locked me back into the reins and we set off once again. Within a very short time, Mrs Cartwright's tall metal gates loomed directly in front of us. As we stepped through them and approached the house, I couldn't help thinking that the whole bus journey, as humiliating as it was, could easily end up being the better part of the day.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2019, 02:56:03 PM »
 A visit to Nana's by kay3070. Part 13
January 21, 2016

Hi everybody. Here's the next two parts, i hope you enjoy them. We rejoin our little sissy just as he, Nana & Janis arrive at Mrs Cartwright's door...

Nana pushed the doorbell and a very deceptively pleasant chime could be heard from the other side of the door. I stood there, still locked into the baby harness, with my stomach near to turning over in dread of crossing that threshold and being under Mrs Cartwright's instruction for the whole day. I heard a sharp click of heels as footsteps approached, heavy locks were unlatched and I braced myself - here she comes! To my surprise, it wasn't Mrs Cartwright that opened the large wooden door. We were greeted by the sight of what was most definitely a young man in his early twenties dressed in a ridiculously effeminate version of a maids costume. His blonde hair was cut short - I would say in order to make sure nobody could mistake his gender - but he had a small white lacy mop cap perched on the back of his head. His dress was made from pastel pink and white satin with a high collar edged by a small frill. The short puffed sleeves ended in a two inch spill of floppy lace. Whilst most of the dress was pink, from shoulder to shoulder and reaching down almost to his waist was a large white satin bib that ended yet again in more gathered lace but with three pink bows down the centre. The skirt flared out at a high angle and was covered at the front with a small frilly white satin apron, tied around the back. The whole dress was so short that it did nothing to hide the fact that he was also wearing a nappy and plastic pants. Below that his legs were encased in sheer white hold up stockings and he was balanced on a pair of patent pink leather pumps with a two inch heel.
  "Good morning Felicity" Nana said with a smile touching the corners of her lips. The sissy maid immediately lowered his eyes, performed a curtsey and greeted both Nana and Janis formally in return before saying:
  "My Mistress is expecting you and asks that you come through to the parlour."
Nana and Janis ushered me through the doorway and we waited as Felicity shut and locked it back up. He moved to stand to the side of us and held out his arm.
 "Please allow me to take your bag ma'am."
Janis handed him the holdall as she remarked "Certainly Felicity, lead the way." He turned and walked with very small perfect steps, his heels making a resounding click on the hard wooden floor as we all headed into the house.
  We were shown into a small side room furnished with easy chairs and low tables. Once again, Nana and Janis took a seat whilst I was made to stand in the centre of the room. I was hoping Nana would remove the baby reins but no such luck. Felicity waited long enough to see the ladies comfortable then disappeared back out of the door in order to inform Mrs Cartwright of our arrival. We didn't have to wait long before she majestically swept into the room with her usual air of authority. Similar to the day before, she was wearing another dark coloured skirt suit with a cream coloured blouse and her hair pulled back tightly.
 "Good Morning Ladies" she spoke in kindly tones but after Nana and Janis shared their own greetings, she turned to me with a stern look.
  "If you're expecting me to say good morning to you then you are very much mistaken, in fact I doubt you'll find much about this morning to be what you may consider good!" She definitely had that right, I wasn't any where near expecting a fun day. She continued:
  "...but the discipline you receive today will do you good and that is all that matters. Right, let's have a look at you. I see your Nana has had to restrain you." she turned her head towards Nana "Has he been misbehaving?"
  "That he has Mrs Cartwright, he didn't like the idea of coming here by bus and tried to back away from leaving the house"
 "Did he indeed! Has he had a good spanking for his actions?"
 "Not as yet, we thought you might like to do the honours."
 "Well, I appreciate the sentiment my dear but don't skimp on his punishment on my account. Very well, lets take care of that right now. Could you unlock his harness please."
  Nana stood up and began to undo the cuffs and straps as Mrs Cartwright moved behind me. Once the baby reins were completely removed, I was turned around to find that Mrs Cartwright had fetched a single wooden backed chair and placed it reversed in front of me.
 "Now bend over this chair little boy."
 I hastened to obey - this was going to be bad enough without giving this women further reason to become angry. I stepped up to the chair and bent over the back, placing my hands on the seat. I felt Mrs Cartwright undo the crotch fastening of my rompers and tuck it up over the small of my back. Then the big pink panties and my plastic pants were pulled down to my knees. I couldn't help but flinch slightly as she reached round to undo my nappy pins, prompting her to bellow:
 "Stand still you little sissy or it will be all the worse for you!"
She unpinned my nappy and pulled it away from me, dropping it into a chair. I heard her walk over and open the door before shouting:
"Felicity! Felicity!...now where is that stupid maid?"
Within seconds Felicity arrived, politely enquiring what was needed.
 "Fetch me my number two paddle and be quick about it."
I was left there with my bare bottom exposed to the room as Felicity hurried off to retrieve the dreaded instrument. He returned in short order and with a "Here it is Mistress" handed it to her before being dismissed. I took a deep breath as her footsteps once more approached my position. I shut my eyes for a second but upon reopening them found the paddle hovering directly in front of my face.
  "I'm sure you recognise this, after all you were acquainted with it well enough yesterday" I stared at the thing, thinking that it would look very nice on the top of a bonfire. The paddle was withdrawn from my vision as Mrs Cartwright took up a stance slightly to one side of me. She laid her hand on the middle of my back and then I swear I could hear the air whistle just before the first stroke connected. WHACK! I almost bit through my dummy and jolted forward with the force of the blow.
 "What did I just tell you! Just for that, you've earned yourself another six strokes to the twelve you are already getting - Now...Do...Not...Move!"
 I braced myself for the second one and managed to stay still as it landed.
 "That's better!"
 No, it really wasn't but I wasn't going to tell her that. I gripped the seat of the chair and preyed that she wouldn't lose count as the polished wood smacked onto my bare bottom for the next sixteen times. My eyes were watering by the end but I was determined not to cry - I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of hearing me blubber just yet as I was positive that this would be far from the only spanking I received today. I heard Mrs Cartwright place the paddle down on a table just before she spoke to me.
 "There, that should teach you to do as your Nana says. Now come on, move over here so I can put you back into your nappy and babies clothes."
 Turning around, I saw that she was already refolding my nappy and laying it down on the floor. She snapped her fingers and pointed towards it. With my bottom stinging like crazy, I laid myself down upon it and she quickly wrapped it around my loins and pinned it into place. I was then made to stand back up so my plastic pants and pink panties could be pulled back up and my romper suit refastened. When she had finished tugging everything back to rights, she stared me straight in the eyes.
 "Just look at you...pathetic little boy...can't even take a little spanking without having tears in your eyes. You want to count yourself lucky that I didn't apply one of my leather straps to your bare bottom...still, the day is young."
  She took a couple of steps backwards and gave me a thorough once over.
 "You certainly look better without all that nasty man's hair all over your body and the clothes are perfect. I like to keep beginners in such attire - it has a girlish style to the outfit which suits little sissy boys so well. You will have already noticed the embroidered words on the bib of your rompers. Let me tell you that they are not just there for decoration...this is to be your new name whilst you are here with me. I don't care whatever you may be called at home but from now on you will be referred to as Pansy." She reached up and took out my dummy "Do you understand?"
  "Yes Mrs Cartwright" I answered very quickly, not wanting to go back over that chair again.
  "...and you will address me as Mistress. Now, what is your sissy name?"
  "My name is Pansy Mistress"
  "I must say, I do like that idea. I think we'll have to adopt that as well" Nana chimed in.
  "Oh please fell free to my dear. It's a very appropriate name for such a nappy wetting little sissy. Right, I think it's time to begin his instruction and for you ladies to enjoy your day of leisure."
  "Right you are Mrs Cartwright" Nana said as she and Janis rose from their seats. "We'll leave him in your capable hands."
 "Of course, I'll see that he is returned to you at the days end in timely fashion. Felicity is waiting in the hall, he will show you out. It's been a pleasure to see you again."
 The ladies said their farewells but just before leaving the room Nana turned to me.
 "I'll see you this evening but let me warn you, you'd better do as you are told. If not, then you might want to think about tomorrow because where we take you out to and what we'll do when we get there all depends on your behaviour today. Is that clear?"
  "Yes Nana."
  "It had better be." and with that final statement she followed Janis out of the room, leaving me staring at the cruel look of amusement on Mrs Cartwright's face as she replaced my dummy, took my arm and lead me towards the door...

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2019, 02:57:58 PM »
 A visit to Nana's by kay3070. Part 14
January 21, 2016

"Through here, come along" still gripping tightly to my arm, Mrs Cartwright led me down the hall way towards a set of double doors just beyond the huge staircase. Without letting go, she opened the right hand door and we stepped through into a large room that was painted in pastel colours. Near the rear wall, I instantly recognised the changing table that I'd suffered plenty of humiliation upon the day before. Beyond that was a fair sized couch, many shelves and storage cabinets and a dark wooden desk right at the front with a black board behind it. Facing this desk were two seats that could only be adult sized versions of an infant's high chair. What I wasn't prepared for was that one of these seats was occupied by another boy dressed in an identical set of baby clothing to mine. I would guess that he must have been about the same age as me also. He didn't even turn his head at our approach but remained with his eyes fixed on the board, although at this time there was nothing written up on it. Mrs Cartwright must have noticed me staring at the other boy because she suddenly bellowed sharply:
  "Nevermind him, he's still nursing a very sore bottom from his morning spanking. Now let's get you into your chair and then you can begin to learn the house rules."
  The boy definitely had red rimmed eyes and I couldn't help but fell sorry for him. Okay, the last few days had been no picnic for me but I'd much rather be in Nana's hands then left at the mercy of this strict woman everyday. I stood quietly as she unlatched the wooden tray at the front of the chair and swung to one side on it's hinge.
 "Up you get!"
 I reversed myself to the chair and climbed onto the seat using the crossbar between the legs to boost myself up. It was only as I settled in I saw that the tops of my legs would have to fit into a vertical piece of wood two semi-circular grooves cut into it attached right on the end of the seat. I shuffled about slightly, trying to find the comfiest position, not easy with my bottom still stinging inside my nappy. Once I'd managed the best I could, I looked up to see Mrs Cartwright stood there with a wooden bar matching the one with the grooves in but held the other way up. She dropped this down over my thighs creating a set of stocks that would hold me fast, especially as they met with two metal hasps on either side that she padlocked. The tray was then swung back, locking into place with a resounding click, imprisoning me within.
 "Good, that will make sure you stay put. Well, I think an introduction is in order...this here is Sissy, he needs no other name than that at this stage."
  I looked across and sure enough, the only difference to my own outfit was that his had the words "little sissy" embroidered in the lace heart on the front of his rompers.
 "As his training progresses, I may see fit to rename him, just as I have with Felicity. Normally, 'Sissy' is how you would be referred to but seeing as you are both here at once then that's why I've had to name you Pansy. So, apart from the fact that you are both pathetic little sissybabies then that's all you need to know about each other."
 She continued to speak as she moved away and perched on the front of the large wooden desk.
 "I am now going to go through the basics of my house rules. These are for your benefit Pansy, Sissy already knows them well so pay attention. First and foremost you will not speak unless you are told to or asked a direct question. Break this rule and you will receive twelve strokes plus one extra for every word you said. Is that clear?
 "Yes Mistress." we both said together from behind our dummies.
 "One of the times most learners break this rule is because they think I need to be informed when they have to urinate, so we'll have this settled now...you have no need to be making trips to the toilet. As and when you need to urinate, you will do it in your nappies. Only when you have finished may you inform me. You will do this by holding your right arm in the air and waiting until you are acknowledged. Once I give you permission, you are to say 'Excuse me Mistress but I've wet my nappy like a little baby' and then you will wait until it is convenient to be changed. This brings me to my next point - refreshment. Obviously you are not expected to go with sustenance but it will be at prearranged times. Drinks will be provided in a babies bottle and you will be spoon fed your meals in your high chairs - you will get what is given to you and you will finish the entire portion. Apart from eating and drinking, you will keep your dummies in your mouths at all other times unless it is removed for whatever reason I see fit. If you do take them out you will be made to wear a strapped in dummy and punished further. Now, let me show you something."
 Mrs Cartwright stood up and walked over to a large cupboard on the left of the blackboard. She opened both it's doors and my eyes went wide at the contents revealed. It held several rows of implements used for spanking - there were wooden paddles of various shapes and sizes,  a selection of leather straps, one or two fearsome looking hairbrushes and even a slim cane right at the top. My bottom began to throb just looking at these terrifying and certainly well used instruments of torture.
 "Take a good look. You can see that I am well equipped to deal out punishment for naughty little boys. There is no doubt that you will become familiar with at least one of these tools because whilst you are here you will receive regular spankings just for being little sissies. If actual correction is needed then the severity of the spanking and the choice of instrument will go up in scale. Don't be fooled into thinking that a good smacked bottom is the only punishment on offer - I have many other methods to choose from but you will find out what they are when you are on the receiving end."
 I sighed with relief as she closed the cupboard back up, I'd half expected to be given a demonstration. At least my bottom was safe for now, although for how much longer I couldn't say. I watched as Mrs Cartwright walked across the room but instead of returning to her desk, she headed towards the doors.
 "I think that about covers all you need to know for the moment. These rules will be enforced not only by myself but by any other person in charge, you will follow their instruction to the letter. Speaking of such, we have somebody else to join us. Sit still whilst I go see if she is ready."
 With that she exited the room. As the door clicked shut I turned to face Sissy. He flicked his own eyes in my direction and I greeted him with a nod of my head, just to if he would respond. He did but only with the smallest of movements. With Mrs Cartwright out of earshot, I figured I'd break the ice with a little humour. I took out my dummy, holding it only an inch or so from my lips and quietly remarked:
 "Christ, what a battleaxe! No wonder there's no Mr Cartwright around...probably ran off years ago!"
The smile froze on my face as Sissy's eyes went wide with fear and he frantically started to shake his head. He lifted his arm and pointed towards her desk. I followed his line of direction only to see what looked very much like a baby monitor sat there with a little red light glowing. Oh hell no! - the room was bugged!
 SLAM! I quickly crammed my dummy back in as the door came crashing open, there stood Mrs Cartwright with her hands on her hips and a deadly scowl on her face. What was even more frightening was the person standing behind her - It was none other than that mountain of a woman that had almost put my spine out of shape the day before - Annie! Whilst being spanked in the garden yesterday, I had only briefly seen her reflection in that little mirror. Believe me - she looked a lot more formidable standing there in the doorway. She was definitely over six foot in height and whilst not fat, she was very well built indeed. Her shoulder length black hair framed a face that was actually still quite pretty if not for the expression upon it. She was dressed in what appeared to be a blue uniform - somewhere between a nanny and a nurse. The crisp dress ended just below the knee to reveal large but shapely legs encased in black stockings.
"PANSY!!!" my eyes snapped back to Mrs Cartwright as she stormed towards me. "What did I just get through telling you? I suppose you think it only implies to everyone else and not you hmmm?"
 I sat there in fearful silence, not knowing whether to answer or not. It didn't seem to matter, she carried on at me anyway.
"And just what was that I heard...you have something to say about my husband do you? Well, come on, lets hear it!"
 She roughly pulled my dummy out and levelled her face only a few inches from mine. "Speak up boy, if you stay silent you'll get double what's coming to you."
 "I...erm...well, I was...erm...just saying that I...erm...wondered where Mr Cartwright was." I stammered out, then quickly added "Mistress."
  "Really? Is that what you want to know? Yes...I think that might do you some good actually. Let's give you a glimpse into your future before I handle your punishment."
 Puzzled as I was by her last statement, I had no time to reflect on it as Mrs Cartwright unlocked the chair and dragged me out of it. From the corner of my eye, I saw Annie approaching Sissy and just hoped I hadn't got him into deep trouble as well. Annie swung the tray out from in front of him but instead of unlocking the leg restraints, she undid the crotch buttons on his rompers and slipped her hand inside.
 "I think Sissy has wet himself Mrs Cartwright."
 "Uuugh! Typical! Change him for me will you please Annie whilst I deal with this one... and give him a spanking for not putting his hand up."
 Without waiting for any response, Mrs Cartwright took hold of both my arms and frog-marched me out of the room. Just as we got into the hallway, she turned me around and we headed towards the staircase. What was going to happen next, I didn't have a clue but I did know for certain that climbing up those steps and further into her house was not a place I wanted to go.

To be continued....

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender