Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Terror of the Neighborhood  (Read 25715 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
The Terror of the Neighborhood
« on: May 18, 2019, 09:14:28 PM »
Jordan stood at her living room windows, watching with growing consternation at the neighborhood bully across the street, Trevor Osteroff.
At thirteen years old, he was the terror of the neighborhood, constantly picking on younger and smaller boys as well as every one of the girls on the street. It was common knowledge that his mother was at her wits end and was clearly incapable of reining in the bratty teenager.

Jordan gritted her teeth in anger as she watched Trevor deliberately splashing a mud puddle and drenching Susie Parker from two doors down.
Finally, her temper snapped and she marched out the front door, striding purposely straight for Trevor, who at the moment, had his back to her. Snatching him by the ear with one hand, her other swung down and swatted him hard on the seat of his pants.
Caught completely by surprise, Trevor cried out in surprise.

“Come along, young man, you’ve had this coming for a long time now,” she said as she frog-marched him back into her house.
Trevor stammered protest after protest, a string of foul-mouthed curses streaming out in rapid succession as he stumbled along, unable to wrest his skinny arm from Jordan’s steely grasp.

He nearly tripped over the step as she hauled him in through the front door, pausing just long enough to grab a stout, wooden paddle waiting nearby. Without wasting a moment, Jordan swiftly undid his jeans and tugged them down past his knees even as Trevor’s voice raised in pitch and defiance.

“What are you doing, you fuc-king bitch!! I’m gonna call the cops on you!” he screamed.

Taking a seat on an armless chair, Jordan yanked the bratty youth over her lap even as his arms flailed wildly. He continued to shout hysterically, using every nasty word and epithet he’d ever heard and then some.

Using her long nailed finger, Jordan reached under the waistband of Trevor’s Spider-Man underwear and angrily jerked them down.

The cursing youth kicked and tried to get up from his compromising position but Jordan used her left hand to force him to remain in place. Her other hand gripped the paddle firmly and she raised it high, bringing it down as hard as she could against his bare bottom. The crack of hard, unforgiving wood against soft, bare flesh filled the room.

Trevor wailed in anguish and pain as Jordan brought the oak paddle down again and again. Bright red patterns quickly formed across his cheeks as the punishing wood impacted his defenseless bottom in a withering rhythm of retribution. He kicked wildly and beat his fists against the floor as Jordan paddled him hard, the holes in the wood causing a vicious, biting sting.

Both front windows were wide open, and a number of neighborhood girls had started to gather outside, watching with deep satisfaction as they saw their nemesis finally getting the punishment he so richly deserved. Trevor was crying unashamedly, the hot tears tumbling down his face and his feet scissoring behind him, helpless to stop the humiliating spanking.

His bottom was now a deep crimson and Jordan began fiercely slapping and swatting the sides to ensure they received equal attention. Trevor’s buns jiggled miserably under her punitive assault, the tender skin scalded to a blistering five-alarm fire.
After searing the sides to the same swollen shade of red, Jordan returned to the center, that curvy point of his bottom where the thighs met his cheeks.
The harsh crack of wood on bare flesh was only broken by Trevor’s high-pitched wailing as he cried like a baby.

At last, Jordan stopped long enough to push a stray wisp of her long chestnut colored hair from her pretty face.

“Trevor—you’ve been acting like a child ever since you moved into this neighborhood. I don’t know how they handled it where you came from, but I simply won’t take it any longer.”

The sobbing teenager was having difficulty catching his breath and it came in ragged sobs.

“You are going to do exactly as a I say—without question—do you understand me?”

He nodded his head, the tears still streaming down his red face.

The paddle swooped down and landed with a deafening impact, making him howl out at the top of his lungs and wildly kick his feet again in frustrated helplessness.

“I asked you a question, little boy,” she snapped.

“Y-yes-yes!!” he blubbered. At this point, he was willing to do or say anything to end this mortifying and painful punishment. It wasn’t lost upon him that four or five girls had gathered at the front window and were eagerly watching his comeuppance.

“Your days of terrorizing the neighborhood are over. And before the day is done, you’re going to apologize to every one of the girls that you’ve been bullying,” she told him as she lifted him off her firm lap.
The boy sobbed miserably and rubbed his scorched and stinging backside, turning away from the audience at the front window.
Leading him over to a corner of the room, Jordan instructed him to put his nose into it, leaving his pants and underwear in place around his ankles. Trevor could only imagine the smirks and conversations taking place amongst his former targets as they avidly watched him take his place in the corner of the room like a naughty school boy.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: The Terror of the Neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 12:11:51 PM »
Like any naughty boy should he got the spanking he deserved.  Surprised he didn't piss himself with the spanking.
I love to see what is coming for the next chapter and how he has to apologize the the girls.

PervScenes11

• Princess
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 02:01:00 PM »
I love this approach, Baby Bobby! Most of your protagonists are total pushovers, so it's cool to see a bully dominated in one of your stories.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 03:28:58 PM »
Ha ha! That's true, although Trevor has met more than his match in the form of Jordan who is hellbent on instituting strict maternal disciple over this obnoxious bully.

wailer

• Baby Buns
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 07:45:57 AM »
Oh thank you Bobby! My Daddy has unlocked me for one day and I'm allowed to make stickies in my nappies and you post a new story!

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 12:06:54 PM »
He could only wonder what further punishment Jordan had in mind as he heard water running in the other room. It was coming from what he supposed was her kitchen, so he knew she wasn’t going to bath him.
Maybe she’d give him another stern lecture and then let him go? If so, he would lay low for a little while but he had every intention of returning to his old ways and getting his revenge on the girls and smaller boys so they’d still think of him as the tough guy his image merited.

Because of his position in the corner, he couldn’t see what was in Jordan’s hand as she walked past him and down the hallway with whatever she was preparing. A moment later, she came back and took his wrist like a child, leading him down the hall and into a brightly lit room that looked much like a baby’s nursery. A larger than usual sized crib occupied one corner of the room and pink, gauzy curtains diffused the bright daylight streaming into the feminine-decorated room.

Taking a seat on the edge of the crib mattress, Jordan bent him over her lap again even as the still sobbing youth began with more protesting, although this time, without the cursing.

“Please-please don’t spank me anymore,” he pleaded desperately.
His bottom was hot, burning, and throbbing in agony and he knew he couldn’t take any more of her paddle.

He squealed with surprise as he felt her finger pushing a dollop of cool, greasy Vaseline into his virgin hole.

“Wha-what are you doing?” he whimpered anxiously.

“Giving you just what you need—a nice, soapy enema,” she said with smug satisfaction,  “spread your legs now little boy—this nozzle is much bigger than the usual ones,” she instructed him.
Trevor had no idea what a “usual” enema nozzle was but before he could think too much about that, he felt the big, blunt tip pushing insistently against his little hole.

“N-no-no!” he squealed frantically. He didn’t like where this was headed and it was a new and entirely unwelcome sensation.

“Trevor—do I need to get the paddle? Because I’m only too happy to re-light the fire on your bottom.”

The sniveling youth shook his head.

“No please, please don’t spank me,” he whined.

“Just relax and this will go in a lot easier,” she told him firmly as she renewed her efforts.

“OHHH!” he squealed loudly as he felt the fat, slippery rubber nozzle invading his snug back passage. It was a strange, unfamiliar, and unwelcome feeling as Jordan slowly pushed the thick phallic tool deeply into his rectum.

“Ohhhh,” he moaned weakly.

“In my experience, bullies that pick on girls that are smaller than you are in fact, nothing but big sissies and a good, filling enema will set you straight.”

Trevor could feel her cool fingers on his hot, stinging cheeks as she held the nozzle in place while he trembled nervously.

With the long white hose in her other hand, Jordan released the clip, allowing a strong, steady torrent of warm, soapy water to flow uninterrupted into the squirming boy’s bowels.
Trevor moaned deeply as he felt the liquid gurgling into him. He squeezed his cheeks together but it made no difference—the water continued to flow without any discernible slowing. After about thirty seconds, Jordan shut the clip closed and waited patiently.

“As I said, after we’re done here, you are going to apologize to the neighborhood girls for your misbehavior. But first, I’m going to dress you up like the big sissy I know you really are,” she told him.
With her right hand, Jordan pulled off his jeans and underwear and tossed them aside.

“Most sissies deny their true nature so its important that you admit it now, so that we can move on. Go ahead Trevor, tell me you’re a sissy,” she instructed him.

With his hole stuffed with a fat rubber enema nozzle, Trevor felt helpless and emasculated. Already, the water was churning uncomfortably inside him.

“Ohh,” he whimpered weakly.

“Go ahead little boy,” she said condescendingly, “tell me what you are,” she said as she released the clip again.

Trevor moaned again as he tried to contend with the growing fullness inside.

“I-I’m a sissy,” he said weakly.

“That’s right, sissy boy. And sissies need diapers and plastic panties...see that changing table in front of you? I’m going to pin you into your very own fluffy diapers and some cute plastic baby panties,” she explained as she closed the enema clip.

Trevor was now truly regretting all of his misdeeds and the suffering he had inflicted on the neighborhood kids. No one had ever brought him to task for his behavior and now it had finally caught up to him.

“I-I don’t wanna wear diapers,” he whined miserably.

“That’s too bad, sissykins,” she said as she opened the clip again, sending another strong stream of soapy water into the squirming youth’s rectum, “Because that’s exactly what you’re going to wear, in addition to a frilly, prissy baby dress.”

Trevor could only moan weakly, flexing his hot, stinging cheeks in vain as more and more soapy water flowed deep inside of him.

At long last, the residual bubbles passed through the hose, filling Trevor to absolute capacity. He was squirming and morning weakly on her lap, struggling with the cramps of a very full enema.
Jordan slowly and carefully slid the slippery nozzle out and placed it aside. Taking his right hand, she positioned it against his back hole, instructing him to make sure none leaked out as she led him down the hallway to the bathroom. Keeping the door open, she watched as Trevor limped over to the toilet where his bowels exploded in a rushing torrent of water. Deeply ashamed, his cheeks flushed as he sat there under the humiliating supervision of his stern neighbor.

Finally, after about ten minutes, Jordan stood him up, turned him around and wiped his messy bottom as if he were still a toddler. By now, Trevor was so defeated, he submitted to every indignity she was prepared to subject him to.
In no time, she was taking him back down the hallway to the nursery where she sat him down on the vinyl covered changing table.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 12:34:38 AM »
Love it baby bobby nothing like a nice  enema for a sissy baby who has to come to the realization it is a sissy baby.
Looking forward to the sissy being diapered.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender