Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Terror of the Neighborhood  (Read 25711 times)

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
Re: The Terror of the Neighborhood
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 03:59:16 PM »
Agreed with PervScenes11, love the setup here with the bully.  Waiting for the scenes with his impending public apologies has me on the edge of my seat.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2019, 02:20:55 PM »
“Oww!” he wailed as fresh tears threatened to erupt when his tender, stinging bottom made contact with the waterproof padded surface.

Raising his ankles above him, Jordan took three rectangles of thick cotton cloth and placed it under his red and swollen rump. With her free hand, she dipped it into an open jar of Desitin and smeared it across the warm, swollen skin of his bottom. Trevor squealed and wriggled his feet but Jordan held his ankles firmly while she did her job.
Soon, his bright red bottom had a nice, sticky white coating of diaper rash cream covering it.

Letting his legs down, Jordan shook baby powder all over his tiny pen-is and between his legs, making sure the infantile scent surrounded him.

“Sissies needs their diapers and now everyone is going to see you for what you really are—nothing but a weak little pantywaist,” she explained as she pulled the thick, fluffy cloth up and pinned it securely around his waist. The extra soaker pads down the center ensured he would be wearing a very thick, puffy diaper, and one that would be impossible to hide.

“No...please don’t,” he pleaded with her.

“You should have thought about before you started picking on little girls, sissy boy,” she said as she chose a pair of pink, nursery print plastic panties and positioned them over his feet.

“All sissies need plastic panties and you’re certainly no exception,” she told him as she drew the babyish panties up his trembling legs.

Trevor blushed hotly as familiar memories flooded back of his mom diapering him in the evening for protection against his nightly bedwetting. To think that another woman has arrived at the same solution was utterly shameful for the boy.

After dusting between his inner thighs with more baby powder, Jordan went to the closet and came back with a white and pink frilly baby dress that flared out widely at the hem.

“I think this will be perfect for sissy’s first day in the neighborhood—won’t you be a big hit?” she smirked.

“I’m gonna tell my mom!” he sniveled petulantly.

“Well—maybe we can tell her together, hm?” Jordan replied with a smug smile, “I’ll just bet that she’ll be delighted to see her sissy son dressed up properly for once, not to mention well protected,” she said as she patted the fat, plastic covered front of his diapers and winked at him.

Trevor’s bluster evaporated at the thought of being marched over to confront his mother, dressed like an overgrown toddler in diapers. He was only too afraid that she would approve, given that all her efforts to discipline him had failed so miserably.

Pulling off his t-shirt, Jordan positioned the dress over his head and curtly ordered him to raise his arms. The soft, ruffled garment fell down around him and Trevor discerned a slight perfumed scent that smelled like something a little girl would wear. It only served to reinforce his feelings of childishness.
Turning him around, Jordan fastened up the small row of buttons and then adjusted the short puffy sleeves and the prissy elasticized lace that hugged his skinny upper arms.

Next, Jordan removed his socks and replaced them with white, ruffled anklets and a shiny, glossy pair of pink Mary Janes.

“Don’t you look special!” she beamed as she stood him up and led him over to the full length mirror so he could see his new outfit.

Trevor blushed hotly as he tried in vain, pulling down the short, lacy hem of the dress to try and cover his embarrassing, bulging diapers.
Taking him by the hand, Jordan led him out of the nursery, down the hall and into the kitchen, where she placed a large baby bottle of milk into the microwave. Thirty seconds later, it dinged and she took it out, checking the temperature on her wrist.

“Perfect, baby boy,” she announced as she pushed the rubber nipple into his gaping mouth.

Trevor hated milk, especially warm milk, but his bottom was still sore and stinging inside his sissy diapers and he was reluctant to say or do anything to make his gorgeous neighbor angry.
Sitting him down on the couch next to her, Jordan supervised his bottle feeding, sometimes tipping it up to force him to drink more.
As he reluctantly drank in silence, Trevor couldn’t help but to grudgingly admire the curves on this attractive, albeit stern woman. She was wearing a snug, fitted yellow top, that not only showed her toned arms but clung deliciously to her big, round breasts. In any other circ-umstances, Trevor would be lusting over her but under his present humiliating situation, he hated her for her strength and absolute power over him.

At last, the bottle was finished, and a string of milk followed him as Jordan took the bottle and re-filled it, popping it back into the microwave.
Trevor’s eyebrows furrowed in frustration—he was full and could already feel the milk sloshing around inside his belly. Surely, she didn’t intend to make him drink more??

Once the microwave dinged agin, Jordan removed the bottle and brought it over to Trevor.

“Alright sissy—it’s time for your apology tour,” she told him firmly.

Taking his hand, she stood him up and pulled him toward the front door.

“B-b-but—wait! Please-please don’t make me go outside,” he wailed as tears threatened to overwhelm him.

“After terrorizing all the kids in this neighborhood, it’s high time for you to say you are sorry,” she told him sternly.

“Please!” he sobbed, “I’m sorry—I promise never to do it again.”

“I know you won’t,” she said as she placed her hands on her hips in the ultimate stance of superior female authority, thrusting her big breasts out proudly, “Now you can either march your sissy butt out that door, or I can put you over my knee. What’s it going to be, prissy boy?”

Trevor’s shoulders sagged with defeat as he trudged slowly out the door, the fat diapers forcing him into a babyish waddle. Right now, he hated his beautiful neighbor for her strength and control over him. He also realized that all his bratty behavior was now coming to pay him back in spades.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2019, 01:00:52 AM »
LOVE IT!  Looking forward to the reaction from all the girls i am sure they will have fun as well as his mommy.

davelo

• Dolly
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 01:52:40 AM »
Love your stories Bobby Thank you, can't wait to see where this one goes..

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 11:46:31 AM »
As they went out the front door, a pair of younger girls were right next door, and they immediately skipped over to see the babyish looking boy in his fat diapers and sissy dress.

Peals of laughter erupted from the pair as they looked over their previous tormentor. Trevor blushed hotly as he stared at the ground, hoping somehow lightning would strike him dead and end this mortifying experience.

After enduring all manner of condescending remarks from the two about his appearance, Jordan told him to apologize to the girls for his previous bullying.

“I-I’m sorry,” he bleated, his cheeks flushed a deep shade of crimson.

Bending over, Jordan whispered into his ear.

“Tell them that from now on, you’ll be dressing like the true sissy that you are, wearing your diapers so you don’t wet your pants.”

Trevor could feel his ears and chest burning but with Jordan’s hand patting him on his fat, diapered bottom, he didn’t want another trip over her lap.

“This is m-my new outfit,” he stammered, “s-so I won’t wet my pants.”

The girls broke into gales of laughter as they looked him up and down. It certainly was a pleasant change from his previous threatening demeanor.

“We better check you right now, baby,” one of them stated as she reached over and slipped her little finger inside the elastic leg band of his pink nursery print plastic panties.

“Still dry—good baby!” she announced.

They both laughed uproariously, happy to see the bratty youth finally put in his place.

“Alright sissy,” Jordan told him, “Let’s go find some of your other victims.”

Taking his hand like a child, Jordan led him down the street, the mocking taunts of the girls ringing in his ears. Besides the humiliation of suffering his exposure in public, Trevor was also starting to feel the pressure of a very full bladder. Although he hadn’t drank any more of the bottle, just having it slosh in his hands made him hyper conscious of his growing need.

They soon came across a twelve year-old girl and her younger brother, neighbors from three doors down.

Once again, Trevor was made to apologize profusely and let them laugh at his compromising situation. All the time, he found himself starting to shift from foot to foot, trying to stave off the building pressure he could no longer ignore.

Just then, Trevor caught sight of Samantha Pierce, the hottest cheerleader at his school, approaching them from down the sidewalk. He felt a strong, nearly overwhelming panic seize him and he tried unsuccessfully to wrest his hand from Jordan’s.

Samantha was a tall, leggy blonde that every male at school lusted over, with Trevor being no exception. She had spotted the odd sight of the diapered teenager and she quickened her pace, squinting in the sunlight to see who it was.
Jordan made sure to hold his hand tightly, ensuring this pretty young woman got to see Trevor in all his babyish glory.

Stopping in front of the two of them, Samantha laughed freely, showing her perfect, white teeth, her mocking, dismissive tone only too obvious.
Trevor’s knees buckled as the dam finally burst and a strong stream of hot pee began flooding his diapers. He tried to stop it, but quickly realized the hopelessness of the situation and he whimpered as his bladder gradually emptied itself into his big, thirsty diapers.

“Well, well, well,” Samantha smirked as soon as she could control her laughter, “Looks like Mommy’s little baby is out for a walk...or is that a ‘waddle’, diaper boy?”

“Trevor is visiting all the people he bullied over the last six months,” Jordan explained.

Samantha sneered in derision. Obviously, she had a hard time believing this prissy diapered pantywaist could bully anyone. His legs were girly smooth and free of hair and his arms looked skinny and weak. He was also shorter than the statuesque cheerleader and she looked down on him, both literately and figuratively.

“Does the sissy wet his diapers like a baby too?” she asked, the disdain in her voice plain.

Without warning, Jordan bent down and squeezed the fat seat of Trevor’s diapers, making him squeal with shock. Instantly, she felt the warmth of the soft Birdseye cloth through his plastic panties, clearly indicating his wet condition.

“Yep, just like a baby,” she replied.

Samantha shook her pretty head, at a loss for words over the pathetic sight before her.

“What a total loser,” she said as she moved past them and continued on her way.

Trevor hung his head in shame, the misery painted across his red, blushing face. To think that he had just stood before his idol, wearing a baby dress and wet diapers was too much to bear.

“We better take you home to your mommy,” Jordan told him, “I’m sure she’ll want to see about getting you stocked up on your own diapers and plastic panties.”

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2019, 01:12:44 AM »
Nice to see some of his victims tormenting him.  Really looking forward to his mommy's reaction

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2019, 01:09:47 PM »
whee perhaps some baby bonnets too and matching mittens and booties :)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender