Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Story search question  (Read 2554 times)

pampers60

• Fresh
Story search question
« on: August 11, 2019, 04:51:15 PM »
Trying to find a story that was on here a long long time ago.  I do not recall the exact title I believe it was Aunt something or other.  Had to do with happy mounds academy and a mom and aunt who turn the teen boy into a baby there.  Way back machine had no luck.  Anyone who has the story or could repost it would be much appreciated.

SissyCat

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Story search question
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 03:59:56 AM »
I think the story you are looking for is Aunt Marsha's Little Girl By Felicia she also published Happy Mounds Clinic.
I have both stories but I wouldn't be comfortable re-posting someone's stories without their's or Betty's permission.

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Story search question
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 02:19:13 AM »
If it was originally posted at our story site, it's OK to repost it if it's missing, as long as you leave the original author's name attached to it, so it doesn't appear you're taking credit for someone else's work.

Often, in the old days stories were lost during moving pages & sites, or older ones were stored on separate servers that would close. Sometimes I'd simply run out of space, so only kept the newest & most popular ones on the sites.

Of course, that was also in the old days when the external web archive service reliably stored more of our older stuff without losing much, or missing parts, so there was less a priority for me to store a lot of the older stories as long as they were still available somewhere else.

Around the turn of the century though, our archived stuff there became fragmented with bits missing, then around 2006 or 2007, they deleted all of our old stuff from the 1990s. You'd think that web pages from the 1990s would be the most important stuff to archive when they were running out of space & funding. Lots of rare gems from the 90s were lost to make room for very recent pages there.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender