Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Costume Solution  (Read 16686 times)

DaraJaney

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Costume Solution
« on: September 26, 2019, 12:48:16 PM »
Tom was at home waiting for his wife to return from work.  They were due to attend a neighbour’s costume party that evening and he really just wanted a quiet night in.  Since he’d lost his job he didn’t feel much like going out.

Like a lot of women, his wife loved costume parties.  Like most men, he hated them but went along to humour his wife.

“Did you pick up your admiral costume today?” she asked him.  He froze.  “I thought you were picking it up!”  She sighed.  “For goodness sake, you had nothing else to do all day!”  “Oh I don’t really want to go to be honest”, he protested.  “So you deliberately ‘forgot’ to pick up your costume”, she concluded, hands on hips in annoyance.  “No it wasn’t like that.”

“Well we are going.  I’ve got my geisha costume and I’ve been looking forward to wearing it for ages.  We can find you something upstairs.”  Tom poured himself a whiskey while his wife rummaged in the closets.  “Come up here!” she ordered.  He took a big gulp of whiskey and went upstairs.

She was bent over a trunk.  “There is this from last year’s drama society play!”  She held up a French maid’s dress.  “You’re kidding!” he laughed.  But she stood up and examined the dress.  “It was a bit big for me when I tried it so should fit you”, she insisted.  “It’s a little short but not cut low – it needed to be reasonably respectable for a family show.”

“No way.”  He knocked back the rest of the whiskey.  “Have you any other ideas?” she enquired.  He hadn’t.  This was partly why he hated costume parties –he could never think of anything good.  His wife had seen the admiral costume and that seemed like a good idea but that option was gone now.

Ann put the dress on the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt.  “All right! All right!”  The whiskey had loosened him up a bit.  He took off his shirt.  He pulled the dress on and zipped it up.  He reached up under the dress, realizing that it had attached layers of petticoats and unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers.  “There!” he proclaimed, happy to do the minimum to comply.

“Oh no, no no!” Ann disagreed.  “We’ll have to do better than that.”  She went back to the trunk.  “There’s a lot of stuff here from the play and last year’s panto.”  She pulled out a pair of strap-on boobs.  “Here they are!”

Tom’s jaw dropped.  “Absolutely no way!”  But she was already unzipping the dress.  She insisted that he pull on the fake boobs and adjusted the straps so they were held tightly against his chest.  “Come on!  A bit of fun!” she joked.

Then she found a pair of underpants that had padding to give a big rounded bum and hips.  “Perfect!”  Tom was still feeling his padded bottom when she came to him with the black basque.  “Really?” he resisted.  “You need the suspender straps for your stockings”, she informed him as she pulled the bra cups up to support his boobs and hooked the strap at the back.  He tried to reach back and undo the strap but she slapped his hands away.

Then she pulled a black stocking over her hand and pushed him down on the bed.  She hooked the stocking over his foot and pulled it up his leg, taking care to make sure that the seam ran straight up the back.  Then she attached the stocking top to the two suspender straps on that side.  She repeated the procedure on the other side.  “Nice!  The stockings are just black enough to disguise your leg hair but we can still see the seams.”

He stood up feeling the stockings and suspenders stretch as he did so.  “Now!” she declared and threw the dress over his head and zipped him in.  She smiled at the way the padded bottom and hips made the petticoats and skirt stand out more.  Tom was more preoccupied with the way his boobs pushed the front of the dress out beneath his nose.

Then he saw himself in the mirror.  “Ah no!  This is too much!” he protested.  “No it’s lovely”, she insisted.  “The dress is a little shorter on you but just about covers your stocking tops.”  She returned to the trunk and retrieved a few accessories.  She flapped out a pair of French knickers with alternating black and white lace across the seat.  “Mary didn’t wear these for the play but I think you need them”, she tittered.  “You can’t be showing off those padded underpants.”

Once again she ignored his protests and pulled the frilly knickers up under his petticoats and over his padded bottom.  Then she took the snow white apron and tied it around his waist.  It had an upper part like a bib which she pulled up and threw a pair of lace trimmed straps over his shoulders and crossed them at the back, tying them in a neat bow.

“Now make-up!”  She declared.  Tom sighed heavily.  She pulled a thin tight cap over his hair.  She started spreading foundation all over his face.  He had no idea how make-up worked despite having lived with her for ten years.  He knew about the obvious things like lipstick and eye-shadow  of course but the rest was a mystery and he sat there letting her do whatever needed to be done.

She drew two dark arched eyebrows and then used eyeliner under his eyes finishing with a little swoosh at the side.  Then she brushed on silver sparkly eyeshadow.  He watched with interest as she took out a pair of false eyelashes.  She applied something that looked like – and actually was – glue.  “Will I be able to get that off tomorrow?” he asked, searching for reasons not to get so made up.  “Of course silly!” she assured him as she pressed the eyelash over his left eye.  Then the right eye.  He blinked as he felt the weight of his false eyelashes and he could see them right at the top of his vision.

Then she applied bright red lipstick and clipped dangling silver earrings on his lobes.  She returned to the trunk and took out a brunette wig wrapped in a net.  When she removed the net it opened out into a shoulder length wig.

It fitted nicely over his wig cap.  She tugged it this way and that before attached three clips at the back and either side to the wig cap.  “There!” she said as she brushed the remaining tangles out.  He was about to stand up and go over to the full length mirror.  “No, stay there”, she insisted.  She went to the trunk again.  She found a large pair of high heels.  He hoped desperately that they wouldn’t fit his size 10s but if anything they were slightly loose.  Ann buckled the straps around his ankles.  She reached for the remaining accessories – a frilly lace head band and white fingerless gloves with lace at the wrist.  Then she pressed a feather duster into his hands.

She helped him up and he staggered over to the mirror in the heels.  She was pleased with the results.  He was astonished.  He was still obviously a bloke in drag but the drag was very impressive.  He blinked his false eyelashes in amazement.  But then realized that this was ridiculous.  “This is WAY too much!” he insisted.  “No you look fantastic!”  He sighed.  He didn’t like that he looked too good.  He wanted something much less fussy –just a dress and a bit of lipstick and blush or something.

“We have to be there in 10 minutes!” she told him, implying that there was no time for anything else.  “Luckily I did my make-up already and just have to get dressed.  You can practice walking in those heels.  Luckily it is just down the road.”

krystalasbaby2017

Re: Costume Solution
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 04:21:34 AM »
Oh it looks like the lazy out of work husband may now have a new position in the household after the party.  Can not wait.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 01:01:38 PM »
DaraJaney,

This is a nice first chapter. I'm eager to read the next one.

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 11:00:55 AM »
You amaze me!  Two awesome stories at once.  Many thanks.

BetBots

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 01:38:07 PM »
Costume Solution by DaraJaney

From his first faltering steps Tom couldn’t see how he could walk out of the room let alone down the street but he improved slightly with practice.  As Ann chose a bag to match her outfit, he stood in front of the mirror again.  He couldn’t believe that he was about to go out in a short French maid outfit, stockings and suspenders, high heels and fully made-up.  Then he remembered his frilly knickers.  When he walked his petticoats fluttered giving glimpses of his stocking tops.  He realized that he was bound to flash his frilly knickers at some point.  “No it’s too much!” he insisted.  But she grabbed his elbow and tugged him to the door.

He clutched the banister as he went down the stairs.  His petticoats fluttered and he tried to smooth them down with the hand that was clutching his feather duster.  Ann scooted down in her flat shoes and looked up from the bottom.  He saw her look under his dress and she put her hand to her mouth to stifle the snigger.  He knew she must have seen his frilly panties under his dress from the bottom of the stairs.  He tried to remember if their guest’s house had a downstairs loo.

There was some resistance when she opened the front door but he had to accept that there was no alternative now.  He balked when he felt the cool wind circulating under his petticoats and around the bare skin between his panties and stockings.  He looked back.  Ann was double locking the front door and she popped the keys in her purse.  He realized he had no keys with him.  There was no way she was letting him back in so he reluctantly followed her down the drive.

It had only a little slope but forced him to totter down quickly in his high heels, his toes being pressed into the front of his shoes.  He winced.  Ann smiled recognizing the feeling but she marched on.

Tom cringed as he saw all the cars outside the Hatches house.  There was lots of chattering within.  Ann pressed the doorbell and he realized that there was absolutely no going back now.  Andrea Hatch opened the door.  She was wearing a twenties outfit.  “Ann, you look darling!”  Then she looked Tom up and down, knowing that it should be Tom but not quite sure.  “Tom?”  Ann burst out laughing.  “Isn’t he a doll?” she said stepping into the house.  Andrea stepped back, still glaring at Tom open-mouthed.  He stepped in from the outside gratefully but it just meant he had to face the mob.  “Wow! ” was all she could manage.

Ann strode immediately towards the lounge where all the guests were gathered.  Tom scampered after her.  There was nothing for it but to brazen it out.  He flounced into the room waving his feather duster in as camp a fashion as he could manage.  There was sudden silence.  Ann stood aside to allow all the attention to focus on Tom.  Not knowing what else to do as the centre of attention he did his best to imitate a curtsey, holding his petticoats out and bending his knee a little.  He had to make them think he was fine with this.

There was great laughter.  All the women gushed over his appearance and thought it was fantastic.  Ann was clearly pleased with her creation.  The men looked at each other and raised eyebrows wondering was Tom more than a little too keen.

“What will you have to drink?” Andrea asked them.  Then she remembered.  “You won’t believe this but one of my two regular catering ladies was taken to hospital this afternoon.   Poor Maura is run off her feet!”  Maura burst through the kitchen door with a tray of soups.  “I hope they are not gone cold missus”, she apologized as she delivered them to the table.  The guests all started to take their places.

Ann beamed.  “Maybe Tom can help you!  He’s appropriately attired”, she laughed.  “Oh would he?” Andrea asked.  “I can’t help and entertain guests at the same time.”

Ann warmed to the idea.  “Of course he will, won’t you dear?”  Tom couldn’t believe the turn of events.  “Really?”  He looked down at his French Maid outfit.  He would be mortified of course but he couldn’t deny he was the most appropriately dressed of everyone there.

Andrea didn’t wait for confirmation.  “Oh thank you!” She took his elbow and led him to the kitchen.  He looked back over his shoulder hoping Ann would save him but she was laughing.

Maura handed him another tray of soup.  He didn’t need to be told what needed to be done.  He sighed heavily and tottered towards the door.  It seemed to take him ages to reach the dining area, his high heels forcing him to take short little steps.  There were cat calls and cheers when he walked in in his French maid outfit clutching the tray of soups.

He tried to look like he was having fun but he was really mortified.  He started placing the soups in front of those who had empty places in front of them.  As he bent slightly to place the third bowl down he felt a hand lift his petticoats.  “Mary!”  Ann scolded playfully.  Mary, who recalled the costume she wore in the play, made a face and withdrew her hand.  “Just wanted to know was he wearing the frilly knickers”, she explained.  Ann winked at her.  “No!  Is he?”  But Tom had moved on.

By the time he had distributed all the soups, some had finished theirs and Ann asked him to take them away.  So he flounced off to the kitchen wondering when he was going to get his soup.

The next time Maura came out to collect bowls they saw Tom perched on a breakfast bar stool quickly scooping soup into his mouth.  When he realised that he could be seen he pushed his petticoats down self-consciously but Ann could still see his stocking top and the button of his suspender strap.

He was soon scampering out with entrees.  It was clear to him that he was going to have to pick at whatever he could in the kitchen as he was run off his feet.  Andrea looked down at her empty glass.  “Would you fetch the white wine from the fridge please dear?”  Tom tottered off and returned with the bottle.  He topped up Andrea’s drink.  “Ann, do you need a top up?”  “Yes please!”  So Tom scampered around the table leaning in, topping up all the white wine glasses.  “Would you be a darling and put the bottle back in the fridge?  I’m afraid we don’t have any wine buckets”, Andrea asked him.

Back in the kitchen, he picked up a wine glass.  “Ah-ah!  Not while you are working”, Maura scolded.  He sighed.  She was probably right given how much walking he needed to do in these heels.

When he came to remove the dinner plates one had been pushed to the centre of the table and he instinctively leaned in to reach it.  “Oh those frilly knickers!”  a guest exclaimed.  Tom stood up straight immediately but it was too late.  Another lady had raised his petticoats to confirm it.  He walked away tugging his petticoats from her fingers.  He felt his face burning red.

As they finished desert, Andrea suggested “let’s go to the pub for one drink to give Maura a clear space to clean up.”  They all heartily agreed with the suggestion.  Tom emerged from the kitchen with an empty tray and started to clear plates onto it just as Ann was putting her coat on.  “You will stay and help Maura?”  He sighed but nodded.  He frowned watching them all head off to the pub but tottered back to the kitchen with his tray of dirty places.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 03:55:42 PM »
DaraJaney,

Wow! 2 great stories at once!

This one really plays to my fantasies of being forced to dress as a French maid and serve people I know while being humiliated and exposing my stocking tops, garters, and frillies.

After this, will Tom be his wife's sissy housemaid and hired out to her friends?

DaraJaney

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 11:39:23 AM »
When they were all gone, he took his tray into the kitchen.  He picked up a bottle of wine.  It was empty.  He tried a few of them before finding half a glass left in one.  He poured it out and swigged it back.  Maura smiled.  “You deserve it!  Thanks very much.”  He shrugged.  Half a glass of left-over wine for the maid!

“Would you start filling the dishwasher please?  This will take at least a couple of loads.”  He sighed and took a pile of plates over.  He remembered to carefully bend his knees when putting things in the dishwasher not wanting to flash Maura with his frilly knickers.  But it was awkward and slowed him up.  Eventually he gave up and just bent over putting some bowls in.  He heard a snort of laughter behind.

Maura looked at the dining room when the table was cleared.  They had been messy eaters and there were scraps on the carpet which could easily get walked in.  “Would you ever hoover the dining room?” she asked Tom.  He was becoming used to following her orders.  He clomped off to the utility closet and found a big vacuum cleaner on wheels.  He tugged it to the dining room, plugged it in and started hoovering.

A few minutes later the group was coming back from the pub when they looked in the front window and saw Tom vacuuming in his high heels.  His petticoats swayed as he moved back and forwards.  The heels made him a good four inches taller so he had to lean down a little to hold the vacuum.  The group outside could see his stocking tops and suspender straps.  When he leaned over to move a chair they were treated to a glimpse of the lowest frill on his knickers.

They opened the door and quickly entered the dining room.  Tom turned off the vacuum cleaner and saw them all standing there grinning at him.  He looked down at his dress and apron and shifted in his high heels realizing what a sight he must be.

They all moved towards their seats and Tom heaved the vacuum cleaner back to the closet.  He returned to the lounge to find Ann slumped in a big chair.  “Oh love, would you make me a G and T please?”  He turned towards the kitchen.  “And me please”, Andrea called out.  “In fact do all you ladies want one?”  All six nodded.  Tom sighed heavily and went towards the kitchen again.  “There are limes in the front of the fridge”, Andrea called out.

Ten minutes later Tom returned with a tray of G and Ts, ice clinking in the glasses, slices of lime floating on top.  He delivered each one carefully bending his knees.  Just as he served the last one Maura called from the kitchen.  “Could you empty the dishwasher please and load it again?”  Tom scampered off.  “A maid’s work is never done, cheers!” Ann teased as she took a very satisfying drink from her glass.

When they were putting on their coats Ann said to Mary “see you tomorrow night then for Bridge.”  Mary looked up in concern.  “Oh Maura is booked to do the food again tomorrow night.”  She called the caterer from the kitchen.  “Will your partner be better tomorrow?”  Maura looked glum.  “She phoned to say they are keeping her in for tests.  I’m sorry but I think I’ll have to cancel tomorrow.”

“Oh no!  I’ll never get somebody else at this late stage.”  “Tom can help again I’m sure”, Ann ventured.  Tom froze and looked at her.  She laughed.  “You don’t have to dress as a maid again!”  “Oh do!” Mary said excitedly.  “The bridge ladies would love it!”  Ann was surprised by this but liked the idea.  “That’s settled then!  Maid Tom will be serving tomorrow night.”  “What?  No!”  She strode off home. Tom scampered along after her in his high heels with his petticoats fluttering.

The next morning when Ann woke, Tom was nudging her as he always did when he wanted sex.  She wasn’t in the mood and tried to think of a way of putting him off.  “Only if you wear your maid’s uniform again tonight when you’re helping Maura!”  That seemed to put him off initially but he eventually persisted.  “Come on Love!” he tried to move his groin towards her bottom.  She pulled away.  “I told you!  Only if you treat my friends to the maid again this evening.”

Tom knew from experience that there was no persuading her when she was in a mood like this.  But he had an urgent need.  She rolled over and he climbed on board, coaxed her playfully and twenty minutes later shot his load.

He pleaded and protested but Ann was insistent that the love making had been conditional and if he EVER wanted sex again, he had better play ball.

So Tom tottered down the road again that evening in the maid’s uniform, stocking and suspenders and high heels, fully made-up, clutching the feather duster.  The ladies were delighted and enjoyed ordering Tom around and asking for extra ice in their drinks or accidentally dropping things on the floor and asking him to pick them up.  Tom tried to do it all in as good humour as possible but was dying for the end of the evening.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender