Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Just The Right Touch By Felicia  (Read 7787 times)

SissyCat

• Mommy's Dearest
Just The Right Touch By Felicia
« on: October 02, 2019, 04:13:46 AM »
Another story by Felicia that I found in my archives this was previously on Betty's Storyboard. Thanks Felicia for the great stories you written.

Just The Right Touch
By Felicia

Part 1

I was taking the grounds from the mornings' coffee and putting them into the plant compost bin when I heard Lin's musical voice calling me again.

"FELICIA!!----come to me, little one."

I hurried back inside, walking as best I could through the large groupings of lilacs and wildflowers which we cultivated. I had to be careful of my new shoes, which were white flats with pretty bows and crosstraps, and checked the tops of my white anklettes to make sure that there were no burrs on them carried inside. The leather and steel brace which Lin had attached to my legs this morning made sure that the steps I took were soft and ladylike--the brace aslo made the very idea of running anywhere next to impossible. I walked through the kitchen and then up the short flight of stairs into one of the huge bedrooms.

"Well, now, there is my little cuddle-lotus, and not a moment too soon. Go to the table and pour me another cup of tea, and then to the bathroom and the "monthly"cupboard. Hurry now, little lazy---quick-quick!"

I scurried to obey, smiling at Lins' rec-umbent form, wrapped in the loosest of her dark silk robes, tied at the front with a broad sash. Jade green eyes gleamed from a perfect oval of a face, framed by billows of thick, lustrous,raven black hair which I had curled earlier this morning. I knew her eyes were upon me as I tried to imitate her graceful gait, and went to the small tea table, where I poured another steaming helping for her, sweetening it with just the right amount of flavored honey. Putting it against the brushed denim of the dress I was wearing, I felt the heat through the thin nylon slip underneath, as I walked to the bed, carefully so as to not spill a drop. I knelt slowly, as taught, lowering myself to the bed level, the short hem of the dress brushing against the ruffled bows and plasticized fabric of my panties and the thick cotton diaper underneath.

"Your tea, Honored Auntie," I said in a soft voice. I waited until she took the cup from me, then rose again as she waved her hand in the direction of the bathroom."Hurry, before I soak through, little lotus--Quick-quick!", she said, as she gulped the tea greedily. I smiled and turned about, moving to the bathroom as fast as the delicate hobble permitted. Once inside the bathroom, I again knelt down, opening the cabinet where Lin kept her "monthly" needs. I went to the second large box, and took out another pad, lightly scented and hourglassed shaped, but extra thick. It was her third day, and the most demanding of the seven or eight I would be serving her. I straightened up and went back out into the bedroom, tip-step-tip-step, my legs spread wide and held in place by the hobble brace.

She was waiting and watching me, her long legs like polished ivory partially uncovered as she sat at the edge of the bed. Her hair fell in two immense cascades over her shoulders and past the silk sheathing the round globes of her breasts, almost reaching her hips. She undid the sash of her robe, parting her legs as I reached her. I lowered myself again, til my knees touched the carpet, and I kept my eyes lowered as my hands found her hips and pulled the thick terry-lined panties down so that I could perform my service.

I rolled the used pad into its disposal pouch, taking a scented wet wipe and gently moving it about, cleaning Lin's essence until I was sure it was ready and fresh. I placed the new pad into her panties, then pulled them back into place, and waited, arms at my sides, eyes down.

Her musical laughter tinkled down on me as her hands twined themselves in my hair. "My, my, but such a change in my little lotus, eh?---it is hard to believe that less than a year ago, you were brought by your Mistress to live with the three of us, heyah? And a nasty little male monkey you were then, but you are being changed, little lotus, aren't you?"

I knew better than to answer, since her question was rhetorical. Lin was, in my opinion, the strictest of my three Mistresses. My first few times with her were reinforced by the addition of various gags and fluids when I made noise when not required;that and numerous spankings and finger frigging in my netherbums taught me the value of quiet and listening for her cues. I felt my head lifted up, and then pressed into the fabric of her panties so that my nose could smell and feel the newness of the pad and her own wet monthly womanscent.

"And now, little lotus, you may use your fingers and tongue as I taught you to give my bush of life stimulation! Love kissee, heyah?

Her hands pushed me deeper into her essence, allowing my fingers high enough only to move cloth and pad to give my tongue and nose entrance. As I obeyed and inhaled, I thought back to the time she described, over a year ago, when my ex-grilfriend and present day Mistress had introduced me to what she said was "just the right little touch".

I have never been an active type of party-goer or lounge lizard, and Laura had picked up on this from my business dealings with her as a buyer. I very seldom had dates, and when I did, would not talk about them with others at the office.

Laura noticed this also, and took the initiative to ask me out to dinner with her one night at a local restaurant. I accepted, and found her delightful, and had also found myself the recipient of many an envious glance, since she was a tall and willowy blonde with beautiful features and figure. We made Friday night our regular thing, with nothing more physical from me than a few close hugs and light kisses. I enjoyed her habit of taking charge of the situation and performing small services for me when we went out, such as pulling out chairs and opening doors, and ordering from the menu, things which I would ordinarily do for a woman on a date myself.

The night of our sixth date together, she had ordered me one coc-ktail after another, the main ingredient of which appeared to be a syrupy green liquor which I consumed in unwise quantities. Since Laura was driving, I had danced and partied with unusual abandon that evening, and scarcely blinked when she pulled into a hotel and gave her keys to the doorman, motioning me to follow. I went upstairs with her, watching as she slid the electronic cardkey in the slot.

I was ready for a goodnight kiss and then call a cab for home, but found myself gripped by Laura and pulled inside and pushed down on the bed as the door slammed shut. In the dim light of the single lamp she'd left on, I saw her pert breasts move up and down as she landed on top of me, then felt her lips over mine and an insistent tongue. I lay still beneath her, and saw her smile as she broke the kiss, but stayed in a sitting position on top of me. Her hands went to my pants, quickly undoing my belt and zipper and then pulling at the waist to get them off. I tried to protest,but was prevented from moving by way of her putting her knees on my arms.

"Hush!" she'd said, and her smile widened."I love men who wear panties!" She moved he legs down, sliding as she did so so that she could peel my pants to my ankles and get a better look. "Hmmmm-Maidenforms--you have good taste--I felt these when we were dancing,and you can't hide panty lines from a woman! Now finish taking off those pants and your shirt---I'll be right back."

I did as she asked, and lay there, still a bit dazed from the liquor and her kiss, as she came back to the bed, carrying a small leather duffel bag, which she unzipped with another smile. She held up a mini-slip, frillier than hell and transparent in all the right places. "Here, sweetcakes, put this on for Laura!"

I pulled the soft slip over my head, smelling the freshness of it, then felt Lauras' arm lock around me,pulling me down and cradling my head against her breasts, the nipples stiff under her bra. "KISS THEM!" I did as she told me, and felt her hands go under the elastic of my panties, taking inventory. Her fingers explored, stopping momentarily at the crotch and ass as they found the absorbent pantiliner I'd worn that night. "What a good girl!--feminine and fresh!" She'd kissed the top of my head as I suc-kled her, trying not to squirm as two of her long fingers entered my bum and tickled me inside, while the other three grasped my front. "And such a nice little shaven package in front! My, my, what a treasure I've found!"

After being suc-kled and fingered for what seemed pleasurable ages, I felt her withdraw her hand from my panties. She smiled down a t me as I blushed beet red from her attentions, one of her nipples still in my mouth. She pulled me away from her nipples, shushing me with a finger. "Such pretty lips--Laura has something for them, and that talented tongue!" She reached into the duffel again, her hand emerging this time with an elaborate looking gag comprised of adjustable straps, metal loops and notched bands, all of finely tooled, soft pink leather and chrome.

Taking my head in her hands, she manuevered the thing about my head, making small adjustments to the straps and tightening the rings and buckles, until I found my face encased snugly, and my lips pursed and held in place. Laura's smile widened as she took a tube of pink lipstick to my puckered lips, coating them thickly. "Push out your tongue, Sweetie!" I did so, and Laura grabbed it in two fingers, then took what looked like a rubber octopus with a hollow center, and clamped this over my tongue, securing it with a small silver buckle. Still smiling, but breathing a little heavier, she took some Chanel and sprayed my head and neck with it, then took ahold of the gag harness and guided me towards her waiting pussy. "I call this bit of training equipment my 'sissy-kisser'. Time to expand your taste horizons, my little sweets!"

SissyCat

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Just The Right Touch By Felicia
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 05:51:44 PM »
Part 2

Except for periods of coming up for air and replenishing my lipgloss, I spent the majority of that night getting acquainted with Laura's essence, both front and rear. It was early morning when she returned the harness to the bag and opened the drapes to let the sun in. "Keep the slip on underneath your shirt, cupcakes." Laura had looked down at my panties,which were by that time absolutely drenched. "And you cannot wear those in my car---". She reached into her bag again, and came out with an extra large childs' diaper and hip straps. She poured some powder into the diaper and then handed it to me. "Here, put this on--you'll look lovely and they certainly absorb better than a panty-liner!" I pulled the straps up and stepped into the diaper, and then put on my pants and shirt. Laura gave a soft laugh and bent down to give me a long kiss on my still pink covered lips. She put a small business card in my hand.

"I live in a large house, with two other lady friends of mine. We are searching for a very special type of roommate,Hon---I think you'll fit the bill perfectly. Room and Board, with a service contract for one year, renewable at my option. Just the touch you need. Call me within two days after I drop you off if you think it's for you, and I'll arrange a pick-up." Laura had motioned for me to pick up her leather duffel as we headed for the door and breakfast.

I had only waited for a single night before calling the phone number that Laura had given me. After short conversation with her, I was told to stay in the house and that a car would be sent for me within the half hour.

Precisely thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang. Upon opening, I saw a tall woman dressed in a chauffeurs' suit, smiling at me and holding a small pink shopping bag. "Good Morning," she said. "I was asked to give you this and then to wait for you." I took the bag from her, and motioned for her to come inside. I saw the huge Purple Lexus purring in the driveway of my rental and heard her give a small laugh. "No thank you. Just do not take too long---Felicia!"

I went into my room with the bag, and pushed it open. Nestled in the crushed tissue paper was a note in copperplate script on a small sheet of fawn colored stationery. 'Good Morning, Sweetie' it read on the first line. My eyes took in the rest as my hands pulled the contents of the bag out on the bed. 'The diaper is for your and the cars' protection. The one-piece is something we felt you would look cute in! Put them on, and then apply a thick coat to those nice lips of yours. XXXXX'

Part 3

I closed the door to the room and took the last item, which was a tube of pink lipstick, and debated whether I should follow through with this; the Lexus in the driveway, and Laura's promise of no bill problems for me decided it.I slipped my legs through the hip-straps of the diaper,which were covered with ribboned lace, and pulled it up. The elastic stretched to my waist and snugged, as did the leg openings. I could smell the baby powder which liberally coated the inside. I looked at the one-piece, which was ivory colored with a small ecru lace trimming at all the openings. Pulling it overhead like a slip, I pushed my arms through the holes, and felt my face turning a deep red as I reached down and fastened the snaps in place from the legs to the crotch, covering the diaper, but not hiding its bulge or outline. Still redfaced, I pulled on a pair of jeans and a teeshirt, both dark in color, realizing the incongruousness of hiding my my new underwear after I took the tube of lipgloss and applied it. There was no way to hide a pair of bright pink lips.

I smiled at the driver as I came back out, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary, and locked the door of the apartment as she opened the rear door. I sat in the back, enjoying the smell and feel of the thick creamy leather, then was startled as the driver grabbed me around the waist. "Sorry, Felicia, but I have to make sure that all of my passengers are securely fastened." I gasped as her hands went to the crotch of my jeans suddenly, feeling through the material, probing. "Your Mistress also gave me a $20 tip to check and make sure that you were wearing your new undies, too! Love that gloss, by the way!" She was still smiling as she closed the door. The Lexus backed out of the driveway, and I tried to relax, since the windows were all tinted and the drivers partition in front prohibited any conversation with the driver.

I felt the car accelerate, then felt nothing more, with no vibration or noise, and leaned back in the seat, half closing my eyes till we reached our destination. My hand went idly to the one of the buttons on the burled walnut panel and pushed. A small door slid open, with a blast of refrigerated air. "REFRESHMENTS" was embossed on a sign above a shelf in the freezer.

"Help Yourself!" The drivers' voice came on over the intercom, amused. I heard her laughter and looked at the multi-colored bottles on the inside: each one was topped with a large latex nipple.

A few minutes after checking the out the drink compartment, I felt the car going up an incline, and then roll to a halt. Due to the darkness of the window tint, I never got a look at the surroundings. The door to the Lexus came open, and the driver reached in with a smile, unfastening the seat belts.

"Last stop, Sweets: everybody out."

more soon!!

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 02:10:07 PM »
WHEEW! I like where this is going.. Being a divorcee from a Dominant Woman, I too look for service again.

SissyCat

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 10:32:36 AM »
Sorry about the delay just back from my holidays

Part 3

I closed the door to the room and took the last item, which was a tube of pink lipstick, and debated whether I should follow through with this; the Lexus in the driveway, and Laura's promise of no bill problems for me decided it.I slipped my legs through the hip-straps of the diaper,which were covered with ribboned lace, and pulled it up. The elastic stretched to my waist and snugged, as did the leg openings. I could smell the baby powder which liberally coated the inside. I looked at the one-piece, which was ivory colored with a small ecru lace trimming at all the openings. Pulling it overhead like a slip, I pushed my arms through the holes, and felt my face turning a deep red as I reached down and fastened the snaps in place from the legs to the crotch, covering the diaper, but not hiding its bulge or outline. Still redfaced, I pulled on a pair of jeans and a teeshirt, both dark in color, realizing the incongruousness of hiding my my new underwear after I took the tube of lipgloss and applied it. There was no way to hide a pair of bright pink lips.

I smiled at the driver as I came back out, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary, and locked the door of the apartment as she opened the rear door. I sat in the back, enjoying the smell and feel of the thick creamy leather, then was startled as the driver grabbed me around the waist. "Sorry, Felicia, but I have to make sure that all of my passengers are securely fastened." I gasped as her hands went to the crotch of my jeans suddenly, feeling through the material, probing. "Your Mistress also gave me a $20 tip to check and make sure that you were wearing your new undies, too! Love that gloss, by the way!" She was still smiling as she closed the door. The Lexus backed out of the driveway, and I tried to relax, since the windows were all tinted and the drivers partition in front prohibited any conversation with the driver.

I felt the car accelerate, then felt nothing more, with no vibration or noise, and leaned back in the seat, half closing my eyes till we reached our destination. My hand went idly to the one of the buttons on the burled walnut panel and pushed. A small door slid open, with a blast of refrigerated air. "REFRESHMENTS" was embossed on a sign above a shelf in the freezer.

"Help Yourself!" The drivers' voice came on over the intercom, amused. I heard her laughter and looked at the multi-colored bottles on the inside: each one was topped with a large latex nipple.

A few minutes after checking the out the drink compartment, I felt the car going up an incline, and then roll to a halt. Due to the darkness of the window tint, I never got a look at the surroundings. The door to the Lexus came open, and the driver reached in with a smile, unfastening the seat belts.

"Last stop, Sweets: everybody out."

Part 4

The driver handed me the pink bag as I got out of the car, and I spotted Laura in a doorway with a smile on her face. "Ahhh-here is our new roomie! He didn't give you any trouble, did he?"

"None at all, Maam. He's been as sweet as pie all the way over." The driver took my me by the arm and guided me to Laura, then put her hand on my ass and gave it a pat. "But, he's rather slow when it comes to dressing!" She gave a small grin as she turned me over, her hand leaving my ass reluctantly.

"Really?," Laura replied, grinning. "That won't be a problem once he's been with us for a while. I'll call you after he's been trained a bit!" She handed the driver an envelope with a smile. "Thanks again, see you soon." I watched the Lexus pull out as the garage door opened and Laura pulled me inside of the house, closing the door.

The first thing I noticed was the sheer whiteness of the room; every piece of furniture, every fixture, and all the walls were done in either bright white or shades of ivory, making it a deathtrap for dust-bunnies. Looking down, I almost lost sight of my shoes, which were buried in the nap of the thick white carpeting. The light came from diffused sunlight from curtained windows, and from translucent panels in the ceiling. I turned to Laura with a smile. "Very nice, Laura; by the way what did you mean by training---"

"Hush, little one!," she said, and she grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth, lingering on my lips as if savoring the pink coloring like a flavor. "No more speaking, unless you are spoken to first!" I watched as she broke the kiss and reached behind her, pulling forth the "sissy-kisser" she'd used on our last date. It was quickly fastened upon my head, pushing out my lips in a Cupids' bow and making it impossible to say anything. She brushed my hair out over the pink leather, adjusting the buckles and straps. I saw her give a nod of satisfaction as she took the lipstick and gave me another coat. "There we go---now, from this point forward, you will address every female you meet in this house as "'Mistress'". Slip off those shoes, and raise your hands straight up in the air, so we can get out of these silly clothes!"

It took her only moments until I was standing before her in only the one-piece and what I had on underneath. I felt the red blush up my neck, and my toes wiggled in the thick carpeting. Laura's hand slipped under the ecru lace on the legband, going up and feeling about. Smiling, she pushed down on my shoulders until my knees touched the carpet and I looked up at her. "I have another small ornament for you to wear! Chin up!" She waved a thick leather band of white leather in front of my eyes. It was thick, and about two inches wide, terminating in three straps with holes on one end, and buckles with locks on the other. In the middle was a small medallion with an inscription: FELICIA: notre petit femme. Laura tickled me on the nipples as she put the collar on. "It's French--a little tag so you won't get lost! Now come and meet your other roommates!" She took out a small leash, and snapped the silver catch on the collar, leading me into the room.

SissyCat

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 04:26:13 AM »
Part 5

I followed Laura, looking about as best I could, but saw only white everywhere. The chain lead was about three feet long, and I soon learned to leave enough slack so that I could follow, since if I stopped, it would constrict about my throat and tug. We stopped in front of a large leather sofa. Laura sat down, then indicated that I should kneel in front of her, knees spread wide. Moments later I felt two pairs of hands on my shoulders behind me, and two voices.

"Ahhhh-Laura, so this is our new little one? Have him rise to a squatting position so that he is properly displayed!"

A second voice, deeper and richer than the other joined in. "Ohhh-Laura, he's cutie-pies! And you diapered him! Excellent!"

I saw Laura pass the leash over my head and then I turned about as the chain tightened, and I saw my other 'roommates' as they led me to a hassock and had me squat on top of it, head upright and knees apart. The one who had spoken first was a lovely Oriental woman, with alabaster skin and pert breasts, and jade green eyes holding a hardness which belied her curves. She came up to me holding a small pair of golden calipers, which she used as she thrust a hand into the top of my onsie, brushing a finger across my pursed lips as she took measurements. "Hmmmmm-good sized nipples for a male monkey, and nicely shaped hips and tummy--she will respond well, I think! I am Lin!"

I had trouble seeing all of the woman who'd spoken second. I found myself facing a statuesque form of caramel perfection, with a frame of at least six and a half feet of toned muscles and cascading locks of beautiful beaded braids. My lips were crushed by hers in a brief kiss, then my face was buried between her breasts. I felt her hand reach under the legband of the onsie and up. "Ohhhh-and she's excited, too! Tinkle pants!" I heard her warm laughter from my pillowed head. "Ohh, he'll do fine--I just love babies! I am Leslie, my little lovely!"

I heard Laura laugh, and then as Leslie released me, I felt Laura's hand on my ass. "Stay put, Felicia---we are going to welcome you properly!"

My next view was from all fours, on the thick carpeting as I looked at my new roommates. All three had shed their clothing, and I imagine they were smiling---my view was limited and at that moment, shocked by the site of three different strap-ons, none of them inviting. Lin was the first to approach me, and smiled evilly as she pushed a button on her strap-on to make it vibrate. "I will take him from his triangle! It looks to be small enough to penetrate like a mound!" I felt Lin slide underneath me, then pull my hips down onto her as the strap-on wedged itself into my crotch.

"And I will open our little one's love canal!" I felt my ass cheeks parted and then a burning pressure as Leslie took the vibrating end of her tool and started working it into me, grabbing my hips from the sides.

"And I will take the front, and introduce Felicia to her new oral skills!" I heard Laura laughing softly, then watched as my gaze was taken up by the bulbous head of her strap-on as it pushed against the cushions of my bowed lips and past, as she grabbed the sides of my head by the harness and began to move its length in deeper. I felt a dripping of some liquid on the roof of my mouth and tongue. "Swallow, my little one! That's it! Now open wider and make room for more! Ahhh, you learn well, sissy girl. Welcome home,to your three holed greeting!"

SissyCat

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 05:34:55 AM »
Part 6

Leslie's strength was apparent from her large physique, but I didn't realize how much so until I felt myself lifted up and cradled in her arms. She kept one hand firmly under my bottom,her fingers pinching and rubbing against the thick soft plastic panties, smiling as she used her other arm in a crushing grip around my arms and chest, pushing my head into the soft material of her dress where I inhaled her perfume. She laughed and winked at her friends as I was carried away into the hall.

I managed to turn my head as she went through a set of white double doors, and we entered into a foyer. The walls were a standard Navajo white colour, but were almost obscured by photos of Leslie grinning evilly as she put men through their fitness paces in various revealing outfits. I recognised more than a few of them as people I had paid to stare at on the movie screen and videos.

"Ahhhh--I see you've managed to get a look at my gallery, Felicia!" Leslie laughed, her breath like warm cinnamon in my nostrils. "As you can see, I am a personal trainer---and my clientele is exclusive and well to do! I have made my fortune by putting males through their paces and getting paid for it!" She looked about at the gallery of pictures and then gave my bottom another squeeze. "But I envy Laura, for she found you! And you are the cutest little heshi we have ever put panties on!"

Leslie carried me through the foyer and into her bedroom. From her arms, I saw what had to be the largest four-poster bed made by man, the huge carved headboard almost hidden by the canopy, festooned with organdie and embroidered roses in pink and lavender. My nose widened, assaulted with the scents of verbena, musk and cinnamon----and almost as an olfactory afterthought, the clinging sweetness of baby powder. She laughed again, head nodding towards a corner of the room close to her bed, where a huge white and pink metal crib and matching changing table were located. "Those are yours, mon fille---there is no need to ask whether the colours appeal to you, eh?"

Leslie laid me gently down upon the padded surface of the changing table, keeping one hand on my chest, feeling and caressing my nipples through the fabric while pulling up a large white strap of white leather, which she cinched to a buckle on the side of the table, effectively immobilising me. She fingered the cloth and the soft plastic panties, moving from bow to bow and ribbon to ribbon, as if I were a doll she was playing with. "Do you know, Felicia, that in this house, we make sure that every male who enters wears a diaper? Even the tradesmen, which explains why so many of them are women!" She smiled, giving me little girl kisses on my head, arms and tummy as she rolled up the split skirt of my outfit after untying the main bow. "This is not a mere 'kink' or 'sexual preference' as the psychologists are fond of saying; it is a natural correction of a mistake by a society which takes away mothers' rights by limiting nursery time and archaic toilet training theories!"

Leslie continued kissing me as she unfastened the straps holding the pacifier in my mouth."And The Goddess has blessed the three of us with the size and the means to see that in our own little way, we can do what we can to balance the situation out a little!" She leaned over me , holdng a large wand shaped object. There was a an electrical cord at its end. "Earlier this afternoon, with Lin and Laura, I noticed that you were beginning to respond to your fuc-king,little she-male! You made all of us happy!"

Leslie pulled the pacifier from my mouth, then took a large opaque jar and dipped it inside, swirling it about, putting the wand aside for a moment. "That's your job, sweetie, and it was done well--what do you think about that?"

I inhaled,licking my lips at this beautiful woman who had total control over me and smiled. "I think you're gorgeous--I 'm glad--Ican't stay like this all the time---I think I..."

Leslie put her fingers up against her mouth, smiling down at me. "Sssshush! Such a chatterbox! It was a rhetorical question; little he she's are to be seen and not heard!" Her hand moved swiftly, lifting my head up and placing the pacifier back in my mouth, this time coated with a sticky goo. "suc-k, Felicia! It's strawberry flavoured!" She looked down at my cheeks moving in and out, satisfied. "It is one of Lin's herbal creams, a mixture which causes almost instantaneous tissue swelling! You will be getting some every day, and the effects are c-umulative. For now, while I have you in your infant stage, I will give it to you orally! Notice the swelling of your tongue and lips? Their size now prohibits you completing your fricatives and labials to talk like an adult!"

Leslie smiled down at me, once again pulling the pacifier from my mouth, which felt both heavier and thicker. "Go ahead, talk!" She laughed a little. "Here, I'll help you----say Beautiful Mommy for me!"

Looking up at her, I knew I would have no problem with that phrase. "Bbbooo-boofl momo!"--

Leslie clapped her hands, delightedly. "Yes, Baby, booful momo!" Her hand slipped under the plastic panties leg band and she pursed her lips, looking down at me again. "And Felicia has peepee pants!" She picked up the wand from her side, and pressed a button, smiling. "This is a percussive pulsator, Felicia. Earlier this afternoon, I saw your pretty little neck turning red as your breathing picked up!That was just the beginning, sweet buns!" Leslie pushed the fabric of my skirt further up, then placed the pulsator in her hand and put it directly on top of my crotch, moving it about with a small circular motion. My eyes closed, as I felt my entire crotch come alive as the vibrations were amplified by the plastic and wet diapers.

"Yes my little sweetness, enjoy yourself!" Leslie's hand was gentle, but firm, moving the thing about in just the right fashion as I felt the warmth building. "Soon your little cookies will tingle every time Mommy shows you a diaper!"

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 06:44:57 PM »
Great story i hope you post the next part soon. Can you please make it so he is put under hypnosis by them to be like a baby such as remote hypnotic suggestions and conditioning. Thanks X!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender