Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Just The Right Touch By Felicia  (Read 7785 times)

Baby jill

• Fresh
Re: Just The Right Touch By Felicia
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 03:56:30 PM »
Mac she just repost this story. It by Felicia and was lost for some time in to cat find it.

SissyCat

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Just The Right Touch By Felicia
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 04:00:07 AM »
Part 7

I was carried to the bed, my face buried in Leslie's cleavage, my swollen lips pressed against the round plastic pacifier shield, and in turn against the fabric of her nightie, and the underlying bra. I bounced against her well muscled form, conscious of the plastic bib as it slid up and down as she adjusted herself in a confortable position, holding me tightly in place.

She slid a hand down to my panties, rubbing my still tingling privates and ass through the diapers. Little puffs of baby powder scented air reaching my nose, mingling with her citrus scent. "Oh my, but Mama Leslie's going to have fun with you, sweetie-pies!" Her hand went up and lifted my head from her breasts, cradling it a few inches away, so that I could see her face, smiling down at me with her perfect almond eyes and lush, red lips. "You're a lucky little sissy, Felicia. You are going to receive the most thorough training possible from us in the womanly arts, but especially in two areas that males have the most curiosity about, but know least: our monthly cycles, and maternal care!"

My dusky Mistress cooed at me, rubbing three fingers under my chin,transferring my weight to the crook of her right arm, freeing up both her hands to untie a clasp on her nightie. It fell free, revealing the immense, rounded perfection of her breasts, held in place by seemingly flimsy lace and thin cotton cups. "And as luck would have it, I shall have you first, little pumpkin!" I felt the fastenings of the pacifier being unbuckled, flexing my lips as the rubber nipple left my mouth. My eyes grew wider and I gurgled with pleasure as Leslie freed the breast closest to me from her bra, pushing the flesh over the top, until the lovely aureole and soft, pointed nipple almost touched my mouth.

She smiled, watching me, reading my thoughts. "Open for Momo, pumpkin." Eyes half shut, I spread my lips as she moved my head forward, my entire mouth filled with sweetness,rapt with elemental pleasure. "That's my girl-girl," Leslie cooed, guiding my head even further into her softness. "One of the strongest bonds between infant and Mommy is the suc-kling---three times a day, fifteen minutes for each nipple is what the books recommend!" I felt her shift a little, putting her left hand on my ass, holding me and also prompting me upwards so that my throat passage was fully open. "But I want the pleasure of giving you milk, pumpkin! So in addition to Lin's pills I am taking, you will be having a busy little mouth!"

I was beginning to doze off, my mouth filled with Leslie's nipple, filled with warmth and suc-kling instinctively, when I felt my head cradled again, the pleasant flesh pulled slowly away. As my eyes widened, I saw a huge, rounded rubber knob mounted on black rubber heading for my mouth. Seconds later, my mouth closed around it, and I felt my Mistress securely tightening some straps behind my head. I saw what looked like a large, black banana attached to the front,feeling its weight on the gag. Leslie turned me completely, putting me on my belly, and I heard her laughing softly as she took my head in her strong hands, moving me down her own belly and towards her flimsy material of her nightie. Her panties lay in a ball at her feet, at the end of the bed.

"And now for another part of your education, my girly-girl;Momo receives pleasure from her pumpkin!" I felt her hands lifting up , raising my whole head slightly, so that the the bannana gag was poised directly at her lovely mound. As I felt myself drawn in closer, I could smell her earthy scent, and saw slight traces of pink flowing around her opened lower lips. "Now, cheri, move your head in and out, as I direct!"

I happily complied, now aware of why she had chosen such a large and lovely bib for me.

The End, Sorry this is all I have

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender