Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Big Little Girl Section  (Read 12628 times)

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
The Big Little Girl Section
« on: October 18, 2019, 05:45:09 PM »
The Big Little Girl Section
by SissyKimmy1

I scratched my head as I read the strange letter.  It was written in red ink (I hoped) and told me I had offended a witch. If I didn’t send $10,000 in cryptocurrency to the listed address in 24 hours, I would face a terrible curse to live out my dreams and nightmares for the rest of my days. I laughed.  “Nice prank sis,” I thought, wondering how she found the time. Even if I believed the threat was real there would have been nothing I could have done about it. I was only 19 and just out of high school and didn’t have a job yet.  My mother was working two jobs to support me and my sister so she wouldn’t be able to help either.

Later that night I was in bed wearing a pair of pink cotton panties I’d purchased online.  I was touching myself and thinking about my shameful secret fantasy.  When I was done I quickly stripped off the panties.  I went to the bathroom and cleaned them quickly, feeling the sense of regret I always felt afterward. Tired and with a cloudy head, I drifted off to sleep. As I did, I promised myself I would be very, very careful so that nobody would ever find out about my secret.

Twenty-four hours passed and the letter was mostly forgotten. I was walking down the street when suddenly I saw a department store right in the middle of town on Main Street that had seemingly appeared overnight.  Confused, I stopped to look in the window of the department store, where several child sized mannequins stood displaying old fashioned, frilly dresses like something directly out of my fantasies. I couldn’t believe it. “I wish they had them in my size,” I thought with a blush.  I was quite short for a boy my age, but there was no way I could fit in a dress sized for a six year old girl, or younger. Even if they did have them in my size, I would never go in and buy one and let the whole world know my secret.

I turned to move away from the window before anyone caught me looking and laughed at me, but just as I did I felt a painful pinch on my bottom and I hopped and squealed, “Owwwww, hey!” I turned around angry and ready to fight, but the man absolutely towered over me. He was in his late forties or early fifties. He had tan skin and black hair with a well groomed beard. He was dressed in an elegant suit and tie and wore an expensive looking watch.  The well fitting suit made it clear the bulk under his clothes was well toned muscle and not flab. The man draped his arm around me and turned me back around to look in the mirror.  I tried to shove him off but he was too strong.

“Let go of me!” I yelled and struggled. I looked around for help, but the street was unnervingly empty all of a sudden.

“Quiet,” he commanded me, sternly.  His voice was deep and gravelly and intimidating. 

“Let GO of me!” I yelled and continued to struggle.  I briefly loosened his grip and stamped on his foot as hard as I could. I turned to run but he hadn’t even flinched, he held my hand in and iron grip and pulled me back in front of the window and made me look at the mannequins in the frilly dresses in the display. He moved behind me and held his right hand over my mouth tightly, muffling my complaints.  He held me across the the breast with his left arm and pulled me tightly into his body. I trembled with fear. I was overwhelmed by the strength with which he held me, the overpowering scent of his old fashioned cologne, the heat of his hot tobacco scented breath on my neck, and the firm, warm object I could feel through his pants. I didn’t dare struggle now. 

He felt me go limp and still in his arms and ever so slightly loosened his painful grip.  Not enough to allow me to break free had I resumed struggling, but just enough to reward me for submitting. “Which one do you want? You better think carefully. It will be too late to change your mind later after all, you’ll be wearing it home.” He removed the hand that was covering my mouth and awaited my answer, still holding me in place with his other arm.

“You can’t do this to me! Let me go!” I resumed protesting.  “They won’t even have them in my size anyway!”

“Is that what you think?” he said with a laugh. “Well then, there can’t be any harm in picking then, can there, Sophia?”

My blood ran cold.  He knew my secret.  There was no other way he could know that name.  I had never said it out loud. I’d never written it down, on paper or online.  I’d been so careful. Had I talked in my sleep?  That was the only way.  My sister heard me in my sleep.  But that couldn’t be it. My sister was a goof, not a sadist.  This was too mean. 

He reached down the back of my pants and pinched my bottom, this time directly on the skin, and twisted hard.  “Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!” I yelled. Having no other choice I finally pointed to my outfit of choice.  There had been absolutely no doubt from the first moment I had looked in the window.  He didn’t stop pinching or twisting at all, if anything he pinched harder. “Stop it!” I yelled, trying to bring authority to my voice.

I could see my reflection in the mirror pathetically hopping up and down and struggling. Trying to be authoritative was pointless so I went to begging,  “Let me go, pleassssssseeeee!”

“Better, Sophia,” he instructed, “But I think you know what you need to say,” he kept pinching as he spoke.

“No! I won’t!”

With a sigh he increased the pressure yet again.

I broke and started crying, “PLEASE STOP DADDY, PLEASE!”

He stopped. My tears of pain and shame were for a moment also tears of relief. But then as I looked in the reflection in the window I saw the street was suddenly crowded with people.  They were pointing and laughing at me.  They were mimicking tears and squeals of, “Owww, Daddy stop!”  My tears doubled in intensity.  Daddy grabbed my ear and dragged me into the department store.  He marched me right up to the girls' section and up to a sales lady.  Upon seeing a large, well dressed gentleman forcefully dragging a 19 year old boy into the store I expected her to recoil in shock or alarm.  But instead she only smiled at Daddy knowingly.

I blushed as they led me through the racks of brightly colored, frilly, old fashioned feminine clothing all of which triggered thoughts of my secret fantasies.  “You people are crazy!” I screamed. “There isn’t anything here for me! What is happening?” They led me to a section of mirror covered wall.  At first I thought he was just going to force me to look at my reflection again in my pathetic, bullied and exposed state.  But instead the mirror slid aside with the “whoosh” of an automatic door. 

The sales lady gestured for Daddy and I to enter and announced, “The Big Little Girl Section is right this way.”  We entered and I felt a brief sense of vertigo.  On the other side was a section identical to the little girl’s clothing section outside, with the sole difference that every single item was available in much larger sizes, including those that would perfectly fit me.

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
Re: The Big Little Girl Section
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 08:41:12 PM »
Daddy marched me over to a mannequin that might as well have been my body double wearing an exact replica of the child sized outfit I had pointed to in the window.  The mannequin had the same short blonde hair and blue eyes as me.  It was creepy to look at.

“She’ll take it,” Daddy said, pointing. 

“Excellent choice, Mr...,” the saleswoman replied. 

“Mr. Incubus,” the man introduced himself with a bow, “And this is my new little daughter, Sofia. Show us your curtsy, Sofia.”

“I am not!” I insisted. “My name is Johnny! Help me!” I begged the woman. “He forced me to come in here!”  The woman only laughed at me and rolled her eyes.

Mr. Incubus, Daddy to me apparently, rolled his eyes in return and pinched my cheek painfully, “Sofia here is in a bit of a bratty tomboy phase. She thinks it’s funny to be a bad girl.”

I blushed and pouted at his demeaning, emasculating description of me.  He leaned into the woman’s ear as if to tell her a secret.  She smiled and with a gesture urged him on. She leaned in to listen.  Despite the theatrics, he made no effort not to whisper loud enough for me to hear, forcefully held by the hand so closely to his side.  “I think she knows acting like a brat and resisting turns me on more than anything else. But really she wants to wear that outfit more than anything in the world.  That’s what she dreams of every single night.”

I gasped. “No! I’m not wearing that outfit and I don’t like men!” Even as I spoke, my deep red blush revealed the truth. I couldn’t deny my fear at this insane turn of events was also tinged with an excitement I couldn’t possibly ignore. The truth was written on my face.

Suddenly, Daddy forcefully pulled my pants and underwear down to the ground, right in front of the woman in the middle of the store.  The truth was written elsewhere.  Daddy put his arm around my shoulder and held me tightly again.  I shut my eyes as hard as I could and cringed.  I counted to ten, hoping to wake up from this nightmare.

I heard the woman giggle. I could still feel Daddy’s gigantic arm holding me in place.  I could feel the cool breeze down below.  I opened my eyes, realizing with dread I wasn’t asleep. 

“I can see why she picked that outfit, it’s just perfect for her.  Will she be wearing a cloth diaper with it or a disposable?  You can take her to the changing room to get ready and I’ll get the outfit prepared for you.”

“I’m not wearing any diapers you crazy freak!” I yelled and spit at the woman, missing wide right.  I went to spit again but before I could I felt Daddy’s giant hand again tightly, painfully covering my mouth.  I spit and tried to bite. I tried elbowing him in the ribs.  Nothing I did had any impact.  As hard as I fought to him I was like a kitten.

If anything, it was like he said, every time I fought back it only made him…”Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…..” I whined.  “Nooooooooo…” I moaned.  Through the smooth material of his expensive, tailored blue suit pants I could easily feel his manhood rubbing against my naked rear as I struggled.

Every time I fought back it was only making him, and in the end me, hornier.  Every instinct I had, however, was screaming at me that I had to fight back no matter what the results.  I couldn’t give in to my secret fantasy, even if I was somehow being forced to live through it. 

I felt a pinch on my rear, in the same still very tender spot he had been pinching before.  I had to resist! He pinched a little harder. “Answer the nice lady, Sofia.” But I couldn’t resist! What the hell was happening to me?  I had to buy some time at least.

“I want a disposable diaper, Daddy!” I admitted, breaking down in tears.   

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 10:49:10 PM »
He led me towards the changing rooms. I remained naked besides the black t-shirt I still wore.  With the hand free of his grip I pulled desperately down on the t-shirt to try and cover my exposed genitals and rear.

I could see him looking down at me and snickering.  I blushed red and meekly followed behind him, not knowing what else to do.  I trembled at what I saw after he led me into the changing room and shut the door behind us.

There was a white plastic changing mat on the bench in the stall.  A large bright pink disposable diaper was there ready and waiting for me.  “Why are you doing this to me? I don’t want to!” I whined.

Ignoring me, he pulled my hand away from my shirt and held both of my wrists over my head in the grip of one of his massive hands.  He pulled my t-shirt up over my head and pulled it off, tossing it over the door and out of the stall.  Just like that, I was naked before him.

“Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!” I shrieked suddenly.  “Ow! Ow! Ow!” I whined.  “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I shrieked, doubling over with my hands over my genitals.

“What the hell was that you psychopath!?” I had felt a hot wind and suddenly something like a million little burning stings all over my face, and then my arms, chest, legs, and worst of all my genitals.  Vaguely I thought I smelled something burning. 

He laughed at me, seemingly ignoring my question.  I looked down at my arms and gasped. They were completely hairless now.  In the mirror I could see my facial hair had completely disappeared as well. 

He lifted me up by the armpits and dropped me on the plastic changing mat. I was in too much shock to even consider resisting.  “Be a good girl, Sophia.  Legs in the air for Daddy!”

Numbly I lifted my legs in the air and confirmed they were hairless as well.  He held both of my ankles tightly as I trembled and looked up at him into his eyes.  His eyes flashed purple and I was dazzled.  I felt light headed.  He’s so beautiful.  Why am I being such a brat? I giggled. No! I shook my head.  It’s a my secret dream. This is what I want.  I mean, it’s a nightmare. 

He slid the diaper underneath me.  He taped it shut nice and snug.  It’s so comfy. Big and warm and smooth and comfy! I love my pink girly diaper!  No! His eyes flashed purple again and he touched me right on the front of my diaper and rubbed me just once.

“Ugggghhhhhhhh…..” I groaned.  I heard the sound of the saleswoman’s heels approaching.  No, I want more. I mean.  I have to run away! The woman knocked.  I tried to scramble to my feet but Daddy picked me up instead and then infuriatingly led me by the hand like a toddler once again.

The outfit was presented to him, piece by piece, and he thanked the woman with a smile while I did my best to hide behind him. 

“Anything for you, Mr. Incubus,” she replied cheerfully. “You and all your girls are always welcome here.”

I stared in shame at the humiliating outfit conjured from my secret dreams laid out on the changing mat in this place that had somehow become my real life. 

In the mirror I saw his eyes flash purple again.  He put a hairband on my head.  Hey, that’s not from my dreams!  “Owwwwwwwwwwww! It burns!” I cried. I trembled with anger.  Other girls?  What other girls!? Wait, I’m not a girl! 

The hairband had two small attached pink horns like a cutesy version of devil horns.  They were covered in sparkles and glitter.  I reached up and tugged at the hairband trying to pull it off.  “OWWWWW!” The spot where the horns rested on my head burned like fire when I tried to pull at the hairband.

I pulled and tugged at the hairband and moaned at the pain.  “Daddy!  It hurts!” I looked up at the beautiful, I mean horrible man, plaintively.  He said nothing and only looked down at me sternly.

I pulled at it again. “Ouuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccchhhhhhh! It hurts, Daddy!”

I could see him massaging his temple.  Not as if he had a headache or stress, but with pleasure.  His eyes crossed with it.

“Uggggh,” I moaned in disgust. 

He laughed, “I can’t believe I have to say this to you, little Sophia.  My sugarplum.  But if it hurts when you pull on it…”

With a pout I crossed my arms across my naked chest.  In the mirror I could see my eyes look upward despite myself.  I was itching to pull off the stupid hairband.  I could see him smirking at me.  Oh wow! He smiled at me! He likes me! Of course he likes me!  He’s my DADDY.  He loves me and I…

“Ohhh, just get on with it!” I whined. “Do what you want! I hate you!”

“Awww…Sophia has a boo-boo and now she doesn’t want to play with Daddy,” he said mockingly, but somewhat gently.  He reached both arms out towards me I backed  away into the corner, but he pulled me into a tight hug.

Ahhhhh, everything is all nice and better.  “What was I mad about, Daddy?”

“You were just being a brat, Sophia.  It’s okay.  Now let’s get you dressed.”

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 01:48:33 AM »
I stared down at the pink and white confection before me.  Why did I fantasize about this stupid dress?  Why couldn’t I just have had normal fantasies?  Why did I have to think that stupid phrase every single time.  How was that stupid, horrible, humiliating phrase here in the real world written on the pinafore.

Daddy held up the rufflebutt plastic panties.  “Just like in my dreams!” I moaned with despair.  “How did you know, Daddy?”

“I made one adjustment, Sophia, I know you’ll like it.”  He turned the panties around to show me the rear.  Oh no, my horrible secret phrase was beautifully and perfectly embroidered in cursive pink right on the rear too.   

“What does it say, Sophia?” he queried me.

I shook my head.  No way.  No chance.  Just thinking and dreaming about it somehow made it real.  What could happen if I...actually spoke it. What if I said it out loud? What if I actually said the words right here while wearing a pink fluffy diaper in front of this horrible, powerful, dominating masculine creature with the fireworks in his beautiful eyes.

Instead he whispered the words in my ears.  I gasped and rocked as if hit by a physical blow.  I blushed and felt butterflies in my stomach.  “Your secret is out, Sophia,” he added.

He commanded me to step into the plastic panties and with knocking knees I obeyed him.  Was it worse that he had said the words out loud first?  Now they belonged to him in some important way.  I was sure of it.  I didn’t know how, maybe I could just feel it in my horns.  Bones. I hate this hairband. 

I can’t believe it. The dress of my dreams.  It's a prissy bow beauty.  So much white lace!  So many pink bows!  I could never afford it, not that I would dare.  My one hidden pair of pink panties made me nervous enough. Pretty pink fabric, pretty pink layered  petticoat, pretty pink trim!

Pink ankle socks with white lace trim. Sparkly pink platform Mary Janes with a four inch heel.

I’m wearing them all.  He made me.  He forced me.  “Yes, Daddy!” I recalled saying.  “Thank you, Daddy! I love my petticoat and my dress!”  Wait, didn’t I fight?  It doesn’t matter.  I’m wearing them all! All but one thing...

My special twist.  My favorite shameful little thing.  The custom white pinafore with a big embroidered white heart with pink lace edging.  And in the middle of the heart in that pink cursive script…

“Say it, Sophia.”

“Don’t make me, please Daddy, please…” I begged.  "It was only for me."

“What are you Sophia? What’s your favorite thing to be?” he asked teasingly.  “How does Daddy like you best?” he asked, lustfully.

I shook my head and refused to speak. He laughed at me again, and while he did I leaped forward and kicked forcefully up towards his crotch. For once he looked slightly taken aback by my resistance.  He moved quickly to use the bulk of his thick leg to deflect my kick effortlessly aside.  I was sure that for a moment he reacted as if I was a threat.  I could feel it in my horns...uhh, gut. I was dazzled momentarily by a pink flash. 

“Huh.” he said thoughtfully, seemingly slightly surprised himself.  “Huh,” he said again, threateningly. 

He grabbed my wrist again with his iron grip and pulled me out of the stall.  “You’re going to say it, Sophia.  There’s being a brat,” he said, putting emphasis on the final word, “And there’s just being naughty.  You don’t want to be a naughty little girl, do you Sophia?”  He tugged at my right horn.  I mean, he tugged on my  hairband, and I shrieked in pain.  “You know what happens to naughty little girls, don’t you Sophia? Just say the words for me.  Everyone can already see them on your cute little tush."

He led me back out of the stall and the saleslady approached him again.  I kept my mouth shut and pouted with my arms crossed while he told the woman to put my outfit on his account.  She noticed the pinafore still in his arms.  “Is the little darling giving you some trouble, Mr. Incubus.  Do you need some assistance with her?” she asked. I almost thought I could sense a hint of mockery in her voice. 

The instant I let a hint of satisfaction show on my face I felt a pinch on my rear and I squealed.  I went back to trying to tug down the back of my dress to hide the shameful words the rear of my plastic panties.  My plastic panties! Daddy bought them for me! I love my DADDY. I love what my panties say!  “They say…”  I covered my mouth.

“Say it, Sophia!”  Daddy commanded.

“It’s too embarrassing, Daddy.”

“I’ll show you embarrassing!”

He pulled me back to the mirrored wall we had entered through and we stepped back out onto the other side.  People were everywhere.  The department store was impossibly crowded.  “This is your last chance, Sophia,” he growled at me.

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No! No! No! No! No!  If YOU want me to say it, I’ll never say it!”  I kicked at him again, he moved again as if to block a shot to the crotch but instead I aimed for his other shin, hitting it hard, but not seeming to cause him much discomfort. He rolled his eyes.

“I’m not being a brat!  I’m a man!  This is just a stupid fantasy.”  I turned to run but in the platform heels I had only ever dreamed of wearing, not actually worn, it was easier said than done.  Before I could get two steps I snapped to a stop, his hands holding me in place by the rear of my skirt and petticoat.  The skirt which he was also raising to the sky revealing for everyone my diapers and my secret phrase written on my plastic panties.

They chanted it at me and laughed.  “Stop it!  You’re being horrible!  What’s wrong with you? Help me! Why will nobody help me?”

“You’re causing a scene, Sophia.  And nobody is enjoying it more than me.  Are you ready to behave for Daddy?”

“No!” I wailed. 

“Just behave, little girl!” a man from the crowd said.

“It’s cute, we’re just having fun with you, sweetie,” said a woman.

“I wanna go home, Daddy!” I wailed, truthfully. 

“Awww, she’s had a long day,” a woman sympathized.  “Is your diaper wet sweetie, has your Daddy forgotten to change you?”

“No!” I squealed.  I felt anger boiling up in my horns.  “My Daddy’s a good Daddy!” I insisted.

“Awww, I’m sure he is, honeybunch,” the woman apologized, my anger dissipating.   

“Enough is enough, Sophia.  One.” Daddy counted sternly.

“No!” I spit.

“Two," he said, clearly losing patience.

“Nooooo! I won't.”

“Three.”

“Wheeee!” I squealed momentarily as I was lifted in the air by Daddy.  Wait, oh, no. He’s sitting down on a bench right here with everyone watching.  He’s pulling me over his lap!

Slap! Slap! Slap!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” The pain burned as he slapped at my thighs

Slap! Slap! Slap! My Daddy is spanking me on the thighs in the middle of the department store with everyone watching! 

“Do I need to take your diaper down, Sophia?” Daddy asked.  “And maybe I could purchase something for myself from the men’s department.  We could go and you could help Daddy pick out a brand new belt."

Oh! What do I do? “No! No, Daddy! No!”  I felt fear tremble down my horns. Spine.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

“I don’t want to! Everyone is watching!”

“Say it and we’ll go straight home, Sophia.  I promise.”

Slap! Slap! Slap! “What does your cute little pinny say?  What’s your favorite thing to be?”

With a sob I blurted it out for the world to hear.  The secret words I recited in my mind every time I indulged my secret fantasy.  Almost exactly the same fantasy as I was now living out.

“Bratty for Daddy!” I squealed. “Bratty for Daddy!” I squealed again. This time my voice was of a much higher, much more feminine pitch. “Bratty for Daddy! Bratty for Daddy! Bratty for Daddy!” I squealed, pleasure rocked through my horns, oh, not my horns...my tiny little...”Bratty for Daddy!” I squealed one final time. My voice continued to change every time I confessed my secret words.

I sobbed pathetically over his lap.  “Who is your Daddy?” he asked me, his voice on that line between teasing and threat.

“You are, Mr. Incubus. You’re my Daddy.” I said. My brand new perfect toddler girl’s voice quaked with fear.

“Good girl, Sophia.”  He gently rubbed my bright red thighs while my shameful sobbing quieted.  Daddy helped me to my feet and held me firmly in my hand.

My plastic panties and diaper with my humiliating slogan on display were just barely hidden by my petticoat and skirts if I stood perfectly still but my bright red thighs weren’t hidden at all.  I was now obediently allowing Daddy to dress me in the final part of my outfit.  The frilly white pinafore with the slogan written right over my heart.  “What does it say?” he demanded.

“Bratty for Daddy!” I replied, still fearing the belt.

“What doesn’t it say?” he demanded.

With a pout I replied, “I don’t know.”

“Guess,” he demanded.

I seethed in humiliation and frustration, “Be a naughty bad girl and make Daddy get a belt.”

He smiled and I was dazzled by a purple flash. “I love you, Daddy! I want a toy, Daddy!”

I came out of my daze standing outside the strange department store.  “Oh no,” I squealed.  “Oh helll…”  Daddy laughed.

I was a nineteen year old boy standing on Main Street in the most extreme over the top pink and white little girl dress I could possibly imagine.  The only sign I wasn't fully a girl besides the stiff little one hidden in my diaper was my short hair, but if you asked me my adorable pink horns made it clear I was a feminine creature.  The horns on my hairband I mean.  In front of me was a pink toy baby doll stroller sized just small enough to force me to lean over enough to reveal the slogan on the back of my plastic panties when I pushed it. 

The whole town could see me.  Marching in front of this strange dark man in a diaper and dress.  “One mile to home, Sophia.  And then we’ll let your family know about our fun new arrangement.”

I shuddered in fear.  What will they think?  What can I do? I hope they can save me!

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 05:09:50 AM »
I pushed my little doll sized stroller away from another group of taunting strangers.  “Look, it’s written on her butt too! BRATTY FOR DADDY!” the college age girl screamed with disbelief.  I cringed knowing my voice now made her feminine voice seem deep and authoritative in comparison.

“I think they’re cute, Stacy!” her friend replied, snapping a picture of me from behind to post online.  “Did you see the way she looked at him? Bratty’s in love.”

“Bratty’s in DIAPERS!” I could hear the two girls giggling as I minced away.

I looked ahead and I groaned.  Not them! Anything but them.  Ahead were the two stars of the football team who had bullied me all the way through high school.  “You’re horrible, Daddy! Go to hell!” I shouted.  “You’re a bad daddy!”

“Oh?” He replied, chuckling.  “Well I guess that’s why I ended up with such a bratty little baby girl.” He flicked the top of my right horn and I jumped with the brief, stinging pain.  The hairband must be glued on and pulling at my hair or something. It hurt so much!

I shoved him, desperately trying to push him away from me forever with all my strength but the man in the blue suit with the strange purple eyes couldn’t be moved.  I pounded on his chest, desperate to escape so I didn’t have to confront the two people walking down the street towards us while I was dressed as an adorable, bratty little toddler girl in a bright pink dress.

“Please Daddy please!” I squealed and I curtsied and I begged. “I’ll do anything you tell me right now!”

“Wet yourself, you little brat,” he commanded, not missing a beat.

“What?” I asked dumbly, but suddenly I felt a  shiver rise up from the tips of my toes all the way up to the tips of my horns. Hair! I felt an overwhelming urge to pee, but there was no way I would give him that satisfaction.  Instead I crossed my legs and squeezed with all of my might.  I put both hands down to the crotch of my diaper and squeezed.  I danced back and forth and held and I held and I held. “I won’t do it!” I looked up at him with resolve, biting my lip.

“Have it your way, Sophia,” Daddy said with a shrug. The urge to pee lessened, but instead I was face to face with Mike and Chaz. 

“So, looks like little Johnny from the cheerleading team finally found a boyfriend like we’ve been telling him to,” Chaz said.

“Sorry about Lizzy breaking up with you, Johnny,” said Mike sarcastically.  My ex-girlfriend had dumped me for Mike a month prior.  “But this guy looks much more your type.

”My name is Sophia!” I whined with anger and loyalty flaring in my horns...uhhh...heart. “Daddy says so! Right, Daddy?”

“Oh shit, did you hear that voice, Chaz?  He really is a little girl now.”

I turned around but quaked in disbelieving fear. Daddy was nowhere to be seen!  The bullies closed in on me.  “Nooo! Leave me alone!” I trembled and froze as the urine started flowing into the diaper. The thick heavy diaper became thicker and heavier and warm and soaking, sopping wet.  Where did Daddy go?

The bullies backed away. "He's wetting his diaper in fear! Can you believe this kid?  What did Lizzy ever see in him?" Chaz asked in disbelief.

I cringed and blushed as the urine kept flowing and flowing.  Even as I minced back to the stroller and started pushing it away, unwilling to leave behind my treasured new toy from Daddy, the urine continued to flow.

“Run on home, little girl!” Chaz yelled.

“I’ll bring Lizzy by to say Hello!” Mike added.

“You’re mean!” I yelled in the voice of a toddler little girl, with tears in my eyes, dreading ever seeing Lizzy again. The flow of urine finally stopped.

“Go be Bratty for your Daddy!” he replied in the voice of a man. 

I scampered away pushing my stroller. I wasn’t far from home now, but the thick heavy diaper was dripping and drooping.  Every humiliating step reminded me I was living out my little girl fantasy in the most shameful and public way possible.

Daddy had disappeared.  Was I finally free?  Could I ever live down what happened?  How could I explain what I was wearing to my Mom and my sister? Would I wake up in the morning and everything would be back to normal?  Or, like the painful magnetic tug I felt in my horns pulling me towards home was making me suspect...would Daddy be there waiting for me when I arrived?

Chrissy_D

• Fresh
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 12:37:20 PM »
Love the story , please continue!

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 05:52:16 PM »
I paused and pulled up on the heavy, sagging pink diaper and plastic panties miserably as I walked up to my door.  When the soaked diaper sagged down onto my bright red thighs it stung and it burned with each step I took just like Daddy was scolding me all over again. With each loud, distinct click and clack of my pink sparkly Mary Jane heels on the sidewalk it was  “Slap! Slap! Slap!” I recalled. Everyone was watching!

I wanted to hold my diaper up as I walked but I had to push my stroller.  It was from DADDY. I love my Teddy. She’s so cute.  She makes me feel safe.  She’s wearing a diaper just like me. I love my stroller.  Will Daddy put me in a stroller? I won’t let him. Strollers are for BABIES and I’m a big girl...I…boy.

I knocked on my door and pushed the stroller aside.  My sister answered the door.  Her eyes opened wide in disbelief.  I stood there in front of her trembling and pouting in my pretty pink dress and pretty pink petticoats. 

I could follow her eyes look to the center of my pinny.  She mouthed the words.  I’d heard them so many times on the long walk home I could lip read them now.  Her eyes went down further to my sagging plastic panties and my stroller.

She burst into laughter.  Not so mocking or cruel, but how else should you react when your brother comes home dressed like an over sized toddler little girl, with his pinafore screaming he’s “Bratty for Daddy?”

She laughed and laughed and laughed until she cried while I pouted and squirmed.  Finally she dried her tears and gave me slow, genuine applause. She bowed to me.  “I was supposed to be the funny one, Johnny!  This is the best prank ever! You’re the king!  I’ve taught you so well!  You really get it!  If it’s gonna be super embarrassing but REALLY funny then volunteer to do it yourself! We couldn’t trick someone else into wearing all this because that would be too mean, but with you in the dress we can do whatever we want.  And keeping your hair short so everyone can tell you're a boy, like woah, that's going the extra mile for the joke.  You would totally pass with a wig. When did you shave your legs and everything?”

The tip of my horns sizzled and burned with anger, “My name is Sophia!” I screamed. Wait, what am I saying? “You have to help me, Isabella!”

She guffawed.  “Your voice!  Helium, obviously.  Well done. Woah! Cool hairband! Bratty baby demon girl with horns. I get it! This is your Halloween costume!  Did the horns just light up? That’s awesome! Where did you get all this stuff? I hope it’s a loaner, we can’t afford all this and Halloween is still weeks away.”  She felt the material of the dress and whistled.  “I’ve never felt silk this smooth!”

She reached up towards my head.  “How do they light up? What is it, an LED or…?”  She reached out to touch my left horn...I mean the hairband but snatched back her hand at the last moment. “Damn it! Ohh, it’s so hot, Johnny.  Are you sure that thing is safe?”

“Sophia!” I insisted, my horns almost twitching with rage until I corrected her.  “Let me come inside!” I squealed.  “I have to tell you guys something really, really important!”

She rolled her eyes.  “That you wet your diaper?” she asked.  “Don’t you think that’s taking it a little too far, pouring water down your pants? And insisting on staying in character, Sophia?”

“Why won’t you take me seriously!?” I wailed. “I have something really, really important to tell you, Isabella.  Let me inside! Hurry!”

“Okay, have it your way, Joh...Sophia, the show must go on,” she said as she stepped aside out of the doorway.

“Thank you!” I gasped with relief.  I turned around and bent over my stroller with my tush in the air to my sister. I could hear her giggle. Oh no, on my plastic panties too…”Bratty for Daddy!”  I pulled the pink blanket tight around my Teddy so she was all warm and toasty and comfy just like Daddy told me to. I love my DADDY I do what he says. I fussed with her blanket just for a little bit more, only a minute or two, so it would be perfectly snug.   â€śAll ready, Teddy!” I skipped around to the rear of the stroller and took a handle in each hand and minced into the house.

â€śHurry Isabella, important news,” my sister said dryly.

As I minced into the living room my mother came down the stairs.  “What the hell are you wearing, Johnny?” my Mother demanded.

“Sophia,” my sister corrected before I had a chance to.

“Quiet, you!” she said to my sister before turning back to me, “Go to your room and take all of that off right this instant!”

“Gladly!” I said, breaking down in tears of relief.

“Is this another one of Isabella’s pranks, because if so this time you’ve gone too far Isabella, there is NO way we can afford that getup and frankly I don’t think it’s funny to…I mean the dress is so short and THAT PHRASE seems pretty suggestive to me...”

The doorbell rang.  I felt a pleasurable and painful throbbing in my diaper and at the tip of my horns.  “Ugggghhhhhhhh, no,” I moaned.  “Don’t answer it! Don’t answer it! We can’t invite him in!” Something in my horns, I mean instincts, told me it would be a really, really bad idea to invite him in. 

“What is going on with you?” my mother demanded.  I tried to hide behind my sister as she went to the door. 

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender