Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Big Little Girl Section  (Read 12627 times)

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
Re: The Big Little Girl Section
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 10:15:19 PM »

“Oh...Hello...I wasn’t expecting anyone...” my mother greeted him.  I could see her reach self consciously to her hair and she was blushing like a schoolgirl.

“Mr. Incubus,” he introduced himself.  He took my mother’s hand in his own and kissed the back of her hand.  My horns burned in anger. He’s MY Daddy.

“Dammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn,” my sister moaned besides me.  “He’s so hot! That smile, those dreamy green eyes, that rock hard clean shaven jaw...the long blonde hair.  He’s just like something from my romance novels.”  She gasped and covered her mouth.  “Why am I saying that out loud?”

A moment later she screamed, “Ouch!” and shoved me away from her and rubbed at her back.  “Your hairband poked me!”

“Sorry sis, it was an accident!” I lied.

She narrowed her eyes at me suspiciously.  My horns pulsed with pleasure. I’m Bratty for Daddy!  Daddy still spoke to my Mom softly at the door, but she wouldn't let him in the house.  She blocked him by standing in the door. She gripped the frame of the door and her knuckles turned white.  Maybe it was maternal instinct to do anything to protect her cubs.  Cubs like a bear! Teddy’s a bear! I love my Daddy! He bought me a stroller.  My diapers all saggy.  It stings when it’s saggy. I got a spanking. Everyone was watching. Daddy has my diaper bag! It’s pink and it’s cute like my diapers and dress!  “Daddy come in! I need my diaper changed! I went wee-wee in my diaper and it stings where you spanked me!” I whined.

With an evil grin Daddy easily brushed my mother aside and entered our house. 

“What the? Spanked you? Your voice...why hasn’t it changed back yet…?” my sister asked.

My mom walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, silently.  Her eyes were glazed over but they followed my Daddy.  I love my Daddy.  He gestured for my sister to come to him and she did. Isabella sat next to my mom on the couch and her glazed eyes followed him too.  I hate when they look at him like that.  He’s not their Daddy.  He’s MY Daddy. 

I minced over to him with tears in my eyes. “Where did you go, Daddy? I was scared! I wet my diapers! The bullies were mean to me! You’re a bad daddy!”

I pouted as he led me to the kitchen by the hand.  He opened up the diaper bag and rolled out my changing mat on the floor.  I plopped down to a sting and a squish and screamed. "I hate you Daddy!"  I looked up at Daddy.  Daddy’s so handsome.  His beard is so dark.  His eyes are so purple.  “Wheeeee!” My legs are in the air.  I kick them for Daddy. He smiles at me.  His smile’s so pretty. 

He untapes my diaper and pulls it right off.  I sigh with relief.  He throws it away.  He’s rubbing and touching and wiping and cleaning.  He smiles at me.  I’m Daddy’s favorite.  What other girls? They make me so angry. I’m getting so stiff.  My horns are all twitchy. What’s Daddy got there…?”  My eyes opened wide. 

He had a big blue buttplug, shaped like a coc-k.  “No, Daddy! No! I don’t want that!”  I tried to roll off the changing mat and stand, but he held me by the ankle and dragged me back. “Nooo! No! Not a buttplug! That’s horrible, Daddy! Noooooooo!”

He held me laying face down on the changing mat. “Sophia needs her special friend for our special little talk with your family.  Don’t worry, they won’t even know. That’s half the fun.  Be good for Daddy.” He stopped holding me down, expecting my cooperation. 

“Or what?” I said with a pout. I lifted my face off the sticky plastic and instead rested my elbows on the plastic mat and held my chin in my palms.  I kicked up my legs behind me absentmindedly, my naked rear and red thighs teasingly on display for him due to the shortness of my pretty pink dress and petticoats.

“You just can’t help it, can you?” he asked with a smirk, “Or I won’t use the lube, Sophie, my Sugarplum.  One. Two.”

“Blue like your suit! Suits are for Daddies. I love my Daddy! I want my buttplug!” I screamed in desperation.
“Ewwwww! It’s slippery, Daddy! Ohhhhh, it tickles!” I giggled.  He held the tip of the lubed up buttplug against the outside of my hole, he swirled it around.  It’s so slippery. My coc-k and my horns were tense and stiff with pleasure.  There were butterflies in my stomach.  Daddy is holding me.  Daddy’s so strong.  It’s so slippery. “It’s so bigggggggggg….” I moaned in pain as he began sliding it in.

In and out it feels so good.  It’s so slippery.  It’s so big.  Blue like Daddy’s suit. It hurts!  I love my buttplug.  Not in yet!  In and out it feels so good.  It’s so slippery.  It’s so big.  Blue like Daddy’s suit. Owwwwwww.  I love my buttplug.  It’s in further now.  IN and OUT it feels so GOOD. It’s so SLIPPERY.  IT’S so BIG.  BLUE LIKE DADDY’S SUIT!  I LOVE MY BUTTPLUG! ALL THE WAY NOW!

“Owwwwwwwwwwwwww,” I moaned, now back in a fresh disposable diaper with my humiliating pink plastic panties pulled snugly back into place.  The smell of baby powder surrounded me, mingling with Daddy’s old-fashioned smokey cologne.  I bit my lip and danced from foot to foot in pain. "It hurtttttssss...I hate it Daddy. I hate it! Get it out!"  Why did I ever fantasize about sticking anything up my butt?  It hurts so much.  I have a perfectly good pussy, I mean dic-k for Daddy to play with, why did I dream of this infernal torture? It hurts so much. It’s so big. It’s so slippery. It tickles me there. I love my buttplug.

“I don’t want to wear a buttplug, Daddy!” I whined. “It’s already hard as hell to walk in diapers and four inch platform heels!” I squealed at him. “I can barely see my feet when I walk, Daddy!”

“You can see your feet, Sophia?” he asked, with a single upraised eyebrow. 

I felt a hot blast of air lifting my dress and spinning around me and then a third even poufier layer of pink petticoats surrounded me.  I groaned and looked down.  As expected, I saw nothing but masses of pink silk skirt and ribbons and petticoats and so much white lace. “Bratty for Daddy” was still right on my heart.  I love my dress.  I love my Daddy.  His hands are so big.  I love when he holds my hand.  He’s bringing me back to the other room. 

My heels went click clack while I followed behind Daddy.  Slippery, slippery, click, clack.  I love my Daddy.  I want my Daddy.  My Mom and my sister were coming back to their senses.  Daddy sat on the couch across from them.  They stared at me oddly.  I sat on Daddy’s knee like a good little girl.  I love my Daddy.  He’s rubbing my horn!  Daddy’s so strong! Daddy’s so nice! I love my Daddy! I smiled at my sister and Mother, proud of my position. 

“Ladies, I have a proposal for you three.  It’s something sort of like...a marriage proposal,” he announced.  I could see it on their faces as they swooned. Hope!  Ha, he would never pick them!  He loves his baby. His Bratty for Daddy.  Wait, I don’t wanna marry this psychopath. I opened my my mouth to protest and struggled momentarily to get off of his knee and then suddenly I felt a buzzing and vibration.  So quiet only Daddy and I could hear it, but much stronger than the noise level would indicate. 

My eyes crossed.  I groaned with pleasure.  Ohhhh, it’s so big. It’s so slippery. It tickles me there.  I fell back into Daddy’s chest, helpless to move.  Heat was coming off him like an oven. I’m so warm.  I’m so comfy.  It’s so slippery, it’s so good.  I was paralyzed, sitting in his lap.  My legs were splayed out, my diaper and the front of my plastic panties on display for my sister and mother.  I could hear him speaking to them but I couldn’t make out the words.

He’s pointing to me? Does he want me to do something.  I smile and nod. Daddy’s so smart. I do what he says.  I love my buttplug.  He says something else, “I’m so happy, Daddy!” I confirm.

I looked up at my Daddy.  His eyes are pretty and purple.  Sometimes they flash at me.  I love my buttplug.  It’s so big.  It’s so slippery.  It tickles and vibrates.  It’s blue like Daddy’s suit. "Yes! Yes! It's all true!" Whatever he says! Smile and nod for Daddy.  I love my horns. I love my buttplug.  I love sitting on Daddy's lap. 

mimikitten

• Ballerina
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 03:09:52 PM »
Gosh, I always adore you're writing style and themes!

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2019, 02:49:42 AM »
interesting story although still trying for figure out why the horns

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 08:51:03 AM »
ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ BzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzz

I’m so warm.  I’m so toasty, here on Daddy’s lap.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Daddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.  Itsso big.  Issso slippry.  Blue like Daddy’s suit.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I love my butttpluuuug. IT HURTS! It tickles and vibrates and…

BzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzz

Daddy rocks me like a cradle.  He's so big, he's so comfy, he's so warm, he's my Dadddddy. He breaths in, he breaths out. Up and down.  Up and down.  In and out. It tickles me there.  It’s so slipry.  It’s so hard. Blue like Daddy’s suit. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, ouch. It hurts! I love my buttplllllugggggg. It tickles and vibrates and…

BzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzz

My dress is so pink.  My petticoats too. Pink and flufffy! They’re so poufy! Cotton candy! Yayyyyyyyyy! Up and down, up and down, sliperry, sliperry.  It tickles and vibrates and…

SchwnkSchwnkSchwnkSchwnk

TWISTS! TWISTS! Uggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. IT HURTS! IT HURTS! I wuv my Daddy. I wuv my diapers. I wuv my dwesses.  I wuv my howns. I wuv my heews. I wuv my stwwoew.  I wuv my Teddy.  I wuv my buttpwug.  Isso big.  Isso swpwy. Bwu wike Daddy’s suit.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It tickles and vibrates and….

WhrrWhrrWhrrWhrrWhrr

SPINS! SPINS! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... It tickles and tickles and tickles and tickles and tickles and tickles and tickles and tickles and Bratty For Daddy! Ohhh, I LOVE MY BUTTPLUG! It tickles and tickles and...

SCHWNK! SCHWNK!

TWISTS! IT HURTS! I’m Daddy’s favorite. I sit in his lap.  Other girls!? What other girls!? They make me so angry!  They make me so mad! HEEEEEEEEEEEE’S! MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! DADDY!  It tickles and vibrates and….

BzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBzzzBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZbzzzzzzz

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww…why did Daddy stop it? Where did it go? It’s so quiet now. I’m so warm.  I’m so toasty, here on Daddy’s lap.  Siiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Daddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. He breaths in, he breaths out. Up and down.  Up and down. He breaths in, he breaths out. Ahhhh. He breathes in, he breathes out, Up and…

ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2019, 09:35:54 AM »
“Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Daddy picked me up off his lap and held me standing on the ground in front of him with his hands on my shoulders keeping me steady so I wouldn’t fall.  My legs are asleep.  Was I asleep?  Asleep in Daddy’s lap?

“I’ll leave you ladies alone to discuss it,” Daddy announced.  He held my arms up over my head and walked me across the room towards them.  With my legs still numb and useless he was free to to turn my gait into even more of an exaggerated babyish waddle as he puppeteered me across the room.  He dropped me on the couch between my mother and sister.

“What? Nooooo. Where did he go?” Daddy was gone.  Oh noooooo.  Not again!  I have to find Daddy. 

“J...Sophia!” my Mom yelled. “Hellllllo!”

“Huh?” I asked. 

“What do you think?” My mom is trying to sound nonchalant but she looks like she’s bursting with excitement.

“Ummmmmmm……?” 

I looked to my right.  My sister was laughing, “She’s gonna say yes, of course, duh! She’s putty in his hands. Did you see that? Asleep in his lap?”

“WHAT!?” I shrieked.  “NO! I hate that...that ugly, smug, horrible, ANNOYING, man.  He won’t leave me alone!”

“Ugly? I think he’s dreamy…” my sister sighed.

“Oh, Isabella. Don’t be ridiculous.  You wouldn’t even know what to do with him.  That black skin, the tattoos...those dreadlocks.  That leather jacket smelled so good...I bet he has a bike!  I bet he’s huuuuuuge! I mean...Oh, OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!  WHAT THE HELL, SOPHIA? Get that hairband away from me!”

I’m Bratty for Daddy.  What other girls? They make me so mad. It tickles an...huh...where is it? Awwww.  Where did it go?  I squished my tush around in my diaper.  Rustle rustle, pink silk and white lace pinafores and Bratty for Daddy.  That’s me.  My buttplug is gone. Awwwwwwwwwww.  Did Daddy change my diaper while I slept and take it out?  I don’t think so...where could it be? OWWW IT’S STILL HURTS THOUGH! OUCHIE! OWWWWWWWWWW.

“Her hairband is overheating Mom, it was an accident!” she stuck her tongue out at me and then stuck her hand on our mother’s forehead as if taking her temperature.  “Black? Are you out of your mind?”

“What? Of course he is,” my mother replied.

“HEEEEE’S MYYYYY DADDY!”

“Ohhhh! Cool! They’re lighting up again!”

“Listen!” my Mom shouted.  “It’s clear,” she paused, briefly choking up with regret, “that Mr. Incubus is only interested in one of us that way. Okay, Sophia? We all heard his terms though.  He wants to take care of the whole family.  It could change our lives so much. I could retire in Florida instead of just getting down there one week a year. We’d never have to worry about money again.  I could go back to painting! He’s so generous!”

I’m his favorite. I’m the prettiest one. I’M the cutest of all. Daddy likes me the best. Other girls? What other girls? THEY MAKE ME SO MAD MY HORNS HURT. DAMN THEM TO HADES! DAMN THEM TO HELL! Where did Daddy go? I miss Daddy. I miss my buttplug. Where did my buttplug go? Ouchie ouchie, ouch ouch ouch. Still hurts though!

“He has friends in Hollywood who can get me my own comedy special, Sophia! And he’s so rich! It’s like we won the lottery. This is awesome! You’re gonna say yes, right? You’re gonna sign the contract?”

My mother and sister looked at me and nodded at me like they were begging me to say yes. “Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! NEVER!” I shouted. “I’ll never marry that cretin.  He invaded my dreams and exposed me. I hate him.”

“Awwwwwwwwwww…Johnny, think about it and…”

I flinched with the burning anger at the tip of my horns, “Sophia!” I spit right in my mother’s face and it hit with a satisfying splat. 

Isabella gasped.  She covered her mouth to contain her disbelieving laughter and then ran to the kitchen to retrieve a towel. 

My mother began again, tossing the towel aside with a tired groan,  “Sophia. Right.  I deserved that. I’m sorry, listen, okay.  Honey, why didn’t you tell us you’re a girl and that you like boys too? You know we just want you to be happy and to be yourself.  Is this why Lizzy broke up with you? Were you cheating on her with him? She was so angry, she was so mad...”

“Ughh, no.  It was all a misunderstanding. I told you, those jerks Mike and Chaz set me up.”

“Then why all the secrets? You know you can talk to us about anything.”

My sister played with one of my poufy sleeves.  “Ugh, Mom, come on, don’t you get it?  It’s not like she’s JUST saying, ‘Hey guys, turns out I’m a bi girl and I found the hunkiest rich boyfriend of all time.’ It’s 2019, like who cares? Remember all those boys from that princess club thing we saw down in Florida last year? It’s like nobody even notices they’re different. Who thought THAT would get so popular for boys?  But this is extra…” She blushed, “...like kinky and weird and...dirty and honestly...kinda creepy.  Sorry, Sophia.”

I covered my face with my hands and groaned.  I wanted to sink into the couch and disappear.  “I knowwwwwwwwwwwww.”

“Is he pressuring you to do any of this, Sophia? Are you doing it for money?  Is that how you could afford your voice and the hair removal treatments?  Honey, look, I know money’s tight but we could have figured something out to pay for your transition.  It’s important.  You should have at least come to us first so we could have talked it over with you a little bit.  You didn’t have to do this for him."

“Ugggghhhhh. It’s not like that! Listen to me! Isabella’s right. I couldn’t tell you because it’s just too embarrassing. Like, I know if it was someone else you would say, ‘Yeah, whatever, it’s your life if that’s your kink go do it.  You don’t live forever...right?’

“But it’s ME.  Your son, I mean daughter. I didn’t want you to think of me like this.”  I looked down. Bratty for Daddy. “I mean I was gonna tell you I’m a girl soon but not about all this.  If I found some guy I liked it would just be some private bedroom game maybe. It was just a fantasy.  But now EVERYBODY KNOWS! I didn’t want to embarrass you guys and I didn’t want EVERYONE to know.  But Mr. Incubus…” My horns burned and sizzled. “ouccccchhhh, Daddy.  He just...he just walked right out of my dreams and before I knew it he made them all come true.”

“All of this?” Isabella asked incredulously, looking me from horn to toe.  “This is what you dream about?”

“It’s the anime,” my mother said shaking her head, “I knew it was warping hi...her mind. So much anime.”

My sister guffawed, “Sophia the Bratty Baby Demon Girl with a Dom Daddy fetish and a surprise in her diapers who can’t help but show off her panties all the time? Sounds more like hentai. You gotta tell me the title so I can look it up.  Or are you just so damn crazy you came up with all of this on your own? You are wild! Why have you been hiding all of this! I’m gonna use it for my act. This is great! You’re okay with that right? I mean, once you sign that contract there isn’t gonna be any point hiding anything anyway. You know I won’t be mean, I think it’s romantic and cute now that I think about it.”

“Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….I hate him.  I hate him.  I HATE HIM SO MUCH. I never dreamed about any stupid demons or horns!”

“But the rest?” my mom asked with a sigh.

“It’s supposed to be a secret! Ugggggggghhhhhh.  I hate him! I hate this stupid hairband! I’m getting it off RIGHT NOW! I DON’T CARE HOW MUCH IT HURTS! DADDY SAYS NO BUT BRATTY SAYS YES!”  I reached up to my right horn and pulled.

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2019, 10:52:36 AM »
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hurts! It hurts! GET OFF! GET OFF! It hurts!!!!” It didn’t budge. I pulled again to similar results. 

I sobbed. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damn it! Why meeeeeeee?” I grabbed my left horn and tugged as hard as I could.  “It sizzles! It sears! It hurts! It burns!”

“Sophia!” my sister yelled with alarm. “Stop it! Your scaring us!”

“It scalllds! It scorches! IT hurts! IT BURNS! AHHHHH! GET IT OFF! I DON’T WANNA WEAR IT ANYMORE!”

“SOPHIA!” my mom yelled. “CALM DOWN!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE MY HORNS! I HATE THEM! I’M PULLING THEM OFF!”

I leaped to my feet and tugged with all my might, “It smolders! It smokes and it singes! IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!”

“Sophia,” Daddy’s voice commanded, gruffly.  He rocked back and forth so very distractedly, rubbing at his temple and moaning. Stiff in his pretty blue suit. It’s sooooooooo big. Is s’it slipry? Where’d my buttplug go?

“Yes, Daddy?” I asked, smiling up at him innocently, folding my hands in front of me on my mountains of smooth pink silk skirts, fluttering my eyelashes, and kicking up one foot behind me coquettishly. “My horns hurt, Daddy. My back hurts too.  Why does my back hurt?  When I pull my back hurts too, Daddy. It burns where you pinched me when I wouldn't go in the store with you Daddy, member? Daddy, don't go away again. I miss you, Daddy.  Why does my back hurt? Where did you go? Daddy! Daddy! I love you Daddy! Don't go away again Daddy! My horns hurt Daddy.”

“Then stop pulling on it you idiot.  For someone who claims not to like this whole demon thing you sure do seem to ham it up a lot.  I didn’t even notice him come back in with you screeching. Did you really have to get a baby voice? It’s kinda annoying sometimes when you scream.”

“Yes, thank you, Isabella.  If it hurts when you pull on it, don’t pull on it, Sophia!” Daddy commanded. 

Isabella smiled at him, “You’re welcome, Mr. Incubus. So glad to help! Anything for you!”

“HEY! HE’S MYYYYYY…”

“Sofia!” he commanded again.  He gestured to my mother and sister.  Their eyes are all glazy again. He sends them away but they still watch him.  Heyyyyyy. Other girls? What other girls? They make me so angry. They make me so mad.  I’m Daddy’s FAVORITE. Where did my buttplug go?

“Daddddddy.  My horns and my back hurt.  They burn and scald and…”

“We just talked about this Sophia. STOP PULLING ON THEM MY DARLING SUGARPLUM.”

“...And it hurts where you pinched me so hard. You’re a bad Daddy! You pinched me! You pinched me and then you...wait...what did you do? It hurt!”

I turned around and showed my frilly bottom to him. Bratty for Daddy! “Right here!” I pointed to where he pinched me so hard.  Just above my cute diapered bottom in the center of my back.

I shook my rear back and forth at him as I spoke, “You pinched and you pinched and it hurt and I cried!

“You pinched and you pinched and you pinched and you pinched and you pinched and you pinched and you pinched and you…wait….I remember!”

I slightly altered the motion of my hips and pulled as hard as I could on both horns. Daddy says no. Bratty says yes.  Pull, pull, pull. IT HURTS! IT COMBUSTS AND IGNITES!

â€œIT BURNS! IT HURTS! WHY DOES MY BACK HURT DADDY?....Hmmm...you pinched and you pinched and you...TWISTED!?”

WhrrWhrrWhrrWhrrWhrrWhrrWhrrWhrrWhrrWhrr

“Ohhhhh…my back…...It ticccckkkkkklllllleeeesssssss….”

Daddy cackled and smiled and rubbed at his temple.  “I warned you Sophia….”

“What? I don’t under...ohhhhhh...what? No, Daddy.  Noooo….Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Ohhh, I hate you, Daddy. I’d rather be in the lowest, hottest section of hell than spend another solitary single second with you. Ohhhhh….I hate you. ”

I have a tail. It's thin and it's cute.  It’s pink like my dress. It ends in a heart. Hearts are for love.  I love my horns.  I love my tail I can wag it and wave it and buzz it and spin it and twist it...I WUV MY DADDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2019, 09:01:55 AM »
When they were back from whatever glazy eyed dreamworld he sent them to, my mother just groaned and covered her face with her hand.  Oh no, not again! I miss Daddy.

My sister pulled at her hair and laughed until she sobbed.  “Ohhhh….Don’t...don’t tell me you’re a furry too?  Come on, that’s too far…” She resumed laughing.

I stared at myself in the mirror. “Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i hate him...i hate him...i hate him...i hate him...i hate him...i hate him...i hate him...i hate him…” The tacky pink horns, BRATTY FOR DADDY and Prissy Bow Beauty, and a tail.  A TAIL? It knows I’m trying to look at it and it hides behind my back.  Ohhh NO, NOT UNDER MY SKIRT! UGGGGGGGH! “I HATE HIM! WHY DID I INVITE HIM IN?”

“You needed you diaper changed, Sophia,” my mother said with waning patience, through gritted teeth.

Through laughing sobs, “No! Wait, don’t tell me HE wears the fursuit…!?  Or is it both of you…how does this...”

“Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh... no. There’s no fursuit!” I wailed.  And hoped.

Isabella tried to tame her laughter, “I have so many questions. How does it attach? How do you control it?  Or does it move on it’s own? The batteries can’t last that long...who makes it? Did they do your hairband too? Did it just buzz? It looks so real, like something out of a movie!  Is it from Japan? How much did it cost him? If it was expensive, you better do something nice for him in return...”

“I think it DID buzz…” my Mom put in.

“NO IT DIDN’T!" I insisted. "Something NICE for him!?” I screeched. “I’D RATHER BURN IN THE PIT!”

“Well, honey,” my mom broke in, “All of this weird kinky stuff is a bit out of my depth, but if a man is going to go to all this trouble to make you happy...even if your tastes are...ummm….eclectic...then at a certain point you do need to reciprocate if you want to keep him interested, you don’t want him to think you're a spoiled br…”  she froze.

Isabella, “HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..I love you guys but if you both don’t just stop talking right now I’m gonna burn the house down with all of us in it…I hate him.”

Isabella, “HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“This demon thing is his deal, not mine.  It’s disgusting and stupid and pathetic.  I don’t know why he thinks it’s cool.  I hate it! I hate him too! He’s mean to me, he laughs at me, he teases me, he tells me what to do...”

“Oh, honey.  He’s a man, he has his needs.  He just needs to feel like he’s,” she patted my knee gently, “...you know…”

“On top?” my sister offered. 

I groaned.

“Hmmmm.  How about, ‘In charge?’ Okay, honey, and you like that too? To have him take the lead?”

“Ohhhh...sort of...I guess.”

“Well you can’t very well complain then if you don’t like where he leads you?”

I pouted.

“No! I get it now! I get it!” my sister said with a grin, “She likes playing hard to get.  She likes pretending she doesn’t like him. She likes complaining...and whining...and fighting...and criticizing...”

“I don’t!”

“Ha! You probably even believe that on some level. But in the end you don’t want to be the one in charge. You don’t want the responsibility.”

“Isabella,” my mother interrupted, “I don’t think that’s very nice to say…”

My sister shrugged, “A lot of girls are like that. You know?  They like to test their men.  If their man can’t stand up to them, how’s he going to stand up to all the horrible things out there in the world and help protect their family? 

“Sophia is probably just a bit screwed up about all of it because she pretended to be a boy for so long.  She has an extra layer of nervousness and fear about the world because she’s insecure about her femininity.  But it’s okay sis, you look great...even if it is ridiculously lame and creepy and stupid as hell to be dressing up like a baby girl and cosplaying like a demon in public all over town.”

“Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh.  Thank you, that was nice for a while, Isabella.” I said.  “Mom gets to retire, you get to go to Hollywood...I have to stay with that freak.  Ugggghhhhhh….I hate my life.  How could things get any worse?”

I felt a shiver from the tip of my toes to the tip of my tail to the tip of my horns.  I felt a rumble in my stomach and a cramp.  “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...I hate you Daddy.”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender