Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Baby Alex  (Read 38559 times)

Bertha

• Princess
Baby Alex
« on: August 21, 2015, 08:28:33 PM »
Susan pinned and tucked Alex into his bedding then raised the rails of the cot. Leaning over the rail, her face was only inches away from his. She crooked her index finger and gave his chin a tickle before kissing him lightly on the forehead.
Alex tried to kick against the blanket restraints but his feet, indeed his whole body, was enveloped in a baby blue, soft flannelette sleeper. He could just about move a finger or two but otherwise his "handy pandies", as they insisted on calling his hands, were tightly encased in the mittens that were attached to the sleeper. His nappy chafed his inner thigh, despite the cream and baby oil that had been so assiduously applied to his, "little boy" parts, and the blue plastic baby pants emblazoned with the teddy bear motif that Susan has delighted in showing him before she slipped them over his nappy, had already began to make him uncomfortably hot, even before he was bundled into his sleeper. He knew that some time, during the long hours he was to spend confined in his cot, his bladder would concede defeat and he would would experience further discomfort.
"Night–night Babykins," she cooed. Alex stared back at her, "mmmmph!"  What he had attempted to say was something like, let me out off this cot at once you stupid girl. Unfortunately, the baby's dummy secured in his mouth prevented any meaningful words emanating from it. Susan bent close to him once more,"oh dear is Babykins upset, never mind, that lovely bottle of milk you have just had will soon send you to sleepy-byes." She gave the rubber bulb that hung from the face guard of his dummy two squeezes and he felt the teat of the dummy in his mouth inflate and depress his tongue even further. He let out a muffled squeal, "mmph."
"Shush now, it's time for Babykins to go sleepy-byes now isn't it?" Susan held the ring of his dummy and wiggled it up and down, causing his head to nod slightly as if he was agreeing with her statement.
He fought desperately to stay awake, telling himself that it was only five o'clock, far too early for eighteen year olds to be put to bed, but sadly for him, his eyes were already fluttering, heavy with enforced sleep.
Picking up his discarded, baby blue shortalls, she draped them over the end of the wooden, white glossed cot, making sure she arranged them neatly so that the smiling teddy bear motif on the front patch pocket smiled straight at her.
She moved around the nursery to check the curtains were tightly drawn and let none of the late afternoon sunshine filter through and then she was gone. Alex could just twist his head to the side enough to watch the door slowly close, diminishing the light in the nursery until he was left alone in the darkness; unable to delay the approach of the sandman, Alex drifted off, his mind meandering back.

Alex was not happy. He drew himself up to his full, not considerable height of four foot ten and argued with his mother that he was quite old enough to stay at home and look after himself.
“Alex it’s no good complaining. If you had showed the slightest improvement in your behaviour I might have considered leaving you alone here. The simple fact is you are not to be trusted. At times you behave like a child as opposed to an eighteen year old. Just because you look like a little boy doesn't mean you have to behave like one. You will stay with your Aunt Hilda and do as you are told for once.”
So it was decided. He would travel down to stay with her sister for the duration of the holidays whilst his mother was away.
Alex’s mother despaired of her son. He had shown a marked reluctance to behave sensibly; perhaps she had been too lenient with him. Trips to various doctors had failed to discover why he had not grown an inch since the death of his father and maybe she had mollycoddled him because of that. She felt a little guilty watching the train pull away, nevertheless, she knew the time had come to draw a line on his behaviour.
As the train trundled through the English countryside toward his destination, Alex grimly pondered how his plans for independence during the holidays had been thwarted, the thought of staying with his Aunt depressed him. He remembered how strict she was when she used to baby-sit him when he was a boy.
The women sitting opposite looked at him curiously as Alex blushed at the mere recollection of the incident. He had been twelve at the time; his behaviour, now that he thought about it, was deserving of his punishment. Aunty had dressed him in his Thomas the Tank Engine pyjamas, put him across her knee for a smacked bottom, then put him to bed early. Even worse, his cousin Susan had witnessed the whole sorry affair.

The ticket inspector appeared and Alex was annoyed that he had to go through the not uncommon routine of producing his passport, which he always carried, to prove he really was eighteen as he was often mistaken for a runaway child.
His mood brightened as he recalled his cousin Susan. He used to enjoy teasing her about her chubbiness and her ridiculously early bedtimes. When they were alone he would make the ten year old cry by calling her a, “diddums little baby who has to go to beddy-byes.” In fact he felt ashamed as he thought of how nasty he had behaved toward her.
The last time he had seen her, Alex had contrived to get Susan into trouble with her mother. This time it was his turn to smirk as he watched Aunt Hilda put Susan into her pink, brushed nylon nightie and march her off to bed. Four years ago, after his Aunts divorce, they had moved away and he had never thought of his cousin until today.

Alex struggled with his bag as he left the platform. He recognised his Aunt at once, although her hair was greyer, she was very tall, slightly overweight and still dressed in her familiar austere fashion of black skirt, white blouse and sensible shoes. If what his mother had told him was true and his Aunt had become quite a successful businesswoman, there was no sign of wealth in her appearance.

Ugly ducklings frequently turn into swans. As his Aunt and cousin approached him he realised Susan had unfortunately, not made that particular transformation. What she had done however was grow to six foot one, courtesy of the genes from her long absent Police Officer father. Her girlish chubbiness had given way to what a generous person might describe as big boned and her myopia had worsened to such an extent that she peered down at Alex from behind heavy lenses. and her clothes mirrored her mother's almost exactly.
“You're late,” his Aunt barked as way of a welcome, “come along I am double-parked. Susan take his bag or we will be here all day.”
Susan took the bag he was struggling with and  carried it effortlessly in her left hand. “ Well Alex, ” you don't seem to have changed much since our paths last crossed, how tall are you actually?” She asked smugly. Alex didn't like being reminded of his lack of inches. “Five foot one,” he lied.
Susan smiled mischievously but remained silent. Alex was having trouble keeping up with the two females as they strode purposefully away from him. Aunt Hilda paused to wait and to Alex’s surprise grabbed his right hand, Susan simultaneously clutched his left hand and he found himself being marched along, toddler like between the two females.
“Hey what’s going on?” He demanded as he tried to squirm away from their grasp. “Do be quiet Alex, I don't want a parking ticket.” Aunt Hilda released his hand as she fumbled for her car fob while Susan maintained her tight grip. Bundled into the back of the car, Aunt Hilda leaned over and fastened Alex into a device he thought was a seatbelt. Alex was confused. Two shoulder straps had been linked to a harness that came between his legs and clicked together, he could barely move. He tried undoing the catch but nothing happened. Susan turned to face him from her position in the front passenger seat as her mother eased the powerful motor out of the car park. “Don't bother trying to undo it Alex, it’s childproof.” She laughed and held up a small remote control. “It was installed especially so that you would be safe and secure. You'll find that we take special care of you during your stay with us."

Bertha

• Princess
Re: Baby Alex
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 12:53:41 PM »
The harness that held him clicked and fell away and his dummy was deflated and removed. Huffily he entered the house. “Where’s my phone?" He asked petulantly, "I'm telling mum to come and get me right now."  Susan raised her hand, holding the phone aloft out of his reach. Alex was behaving like a spoilt little boy. Susan laughed and threw the phone to her mother. Aunt Hilda shook her head forlornly. “Alex I think the train journey has made you overtired, I think it best if you go straight to bed.” Alex looked at his Aunt as if she was insane. “Bed, at four o’clock? I am eighteen, far too old to be put to bed early."

Aunt Hilda approached Alex. “Don’t you take that tone with me little boy, your mother has been far too indulgent with you, we'll see if you're too old for an early bedtime.” Alex felt an incredible pain as he was yanked to his feet by his earlobe and flung across his Aunts knee. Pulling down his trousers and underwear she proceeded to smack his exposed, bare bottom with the palm of her hand.

“Naughty-little-boys-go-to–bed-when-I-say-so.” The smacks rained down between each word until Alex was howling. Items of clothing flew in all directions as, between spanks she divested him of his clothes. Naked, weeping with rage and still prostrate over his Aunts lap Alex was stupefied as he watched Susan grinning maliciously as she made eye contact with him.

â€śRemember these Alex?” In her hand she held an infantile pair of Thomas the Tank pyjamas “We made these especially to make you feel at home, It’s pyjama time for you Alex” . Aunt Hilda held Alex firmly across her lap as Susan grabbed his legs and eased the pyjama bottoms up to his waist.

“Hold still you naughty little boy,” scolded Aunt Hilda as she stood Alex down in front of her. Aunt Hilda held his arms and Susan slipped the sleeves of the pyjama top over them and buttoned him into the pyjama jacket. Alex found himself re-living his worst childhood memory, spanked by Aunt Hilda and put into his babyish pyjamas in front of his cousin. What could be worse for a seventeen year old than finding yourself being dressed for bed by your younger female cousin?  Well, having your picture taken by you female cousin whilst sitting on your Aunt’s knee in your Thomas the Tank Engine pyjamas goes pretty close.

Trying to regain the initiative. Alex made a futile attempt to wriggle free from his Aunt’s lap, “oh no you don’t,” she said and tightened her grip on Alex. “Mittens please Susan, it’s time this little boy was in beddy-byes.”
They weren't mittens in the true sense of the word. Instead, they were basically tubes of plastic covered in lambs wool Susan folded his thumbs across his palms and forced his hands into the tubular mittens and secured them by pulling the ribbons laced in the cuffs and tying them off.
“What the… take these off at once do you hear me.” Alex waved his mittened hands around frantically in a futile attempt to shake them off. Susan and his Aunt burst into laughter at his babyish antics.
“Shush now,” his Aunt said as she jiggled Alex on her lap. “You’re almost ready for beddy-byes.”

Alex was in a state of shock as Aunt Hilda led him upstairs. Susan followed, telling him how sweet he looked in his, “baby boy jim-jams,” and how she was looking forward to reading him a bedtime story.
They entered a room several doors along the landing. The room was decorated in Thomas the Tank wallpaper and the bedclothes were similarly themed. Alex was aghast at the infantile appearance of the room as Aunt Hilda folded back the bedclothes, sat on the side of the bed and hoisted Alex up on her lap.

Susan stood at the corner of the bed beside the already pulled back bedclothes, and smiled broadly as Alex, not quite knowing what was happening to him, was manoeuvred into bed by Aunt Hilda. His head sank into a pillow so deep and soft that he could see nothing out of the corner of his eyes except pink flannelette. The bottom sheet he lay on matched the pillowcase, quickly followed by a top sheet of the same softness that Susan had passed across to Aunt Hilda, transforming it from the triangle of a turned back sheet into a full, all encasing bedtime prison for Alex. Four thick woollen blankets followed, each layer tightly tucked and pinned underneath the mattress. Alex tried moving his body but found it impossible.

Recovering some of his senses, he yelled, “Stop it! I won’t go to bed at four o’clock. I won't" He cried out pathetically. Aunt Hilda opened a bedside drawer “What a tired baby you are,” she said, dangling a pale blue baby's dummy by the ribbon attached to the mouth guard. She lifted his head and forced the teat of the dummy between his pursed lips, simultaneously pumping the rubber valve. Once more he was silenced.

Alex now tried to protested most vehemently, but unfortunately all Susan and Aunt Hilda heard was muffled squeals of indignation.
“Mmmmmmmpfh…!”

Aunt Hilda laughed at his antics. “There now babykins, are you all cosy-wosy in beddy-byes?" She teased,wiggling his dummy to make his head nod up and down in answer. "I will be back in one minute so don’t go away.” She laughed out loud as she spoke.

Alex was cocooned in his bed and was certainly going nowhere. Susan stared down at him and he watched horrified as she raised the tablet, the machine made a shutter noise like an old fashioned camera before gloating, she showed him the result. He stared mournfully at the picture of himself tucked tightly into bed, suc-king on a baby’s dummy whilst wearing replicas of his childhood Thomas the Tank Engine flannel pyjamas.

Susan peered at Alex through her thick lenses. “Poor Alex,” she said, as her finger traced a pattern upon his cheeks. “Do you remember how you used to tease me at bedtime and how upset I used to become? Alex nodded. “Well now it’s my turn. You are going to be spending a lot of time tucked up in bed so you had better get used to it!”

Aunt Hilda bustled back into the room “Time for baby's ba-ba," she trilled triumphantly as the teat of the baby’s bottle was thrust into his mouth. Aunt Hilda held the bottle almost vertically, since he was lying flat on his back he was forced to take large swallows of what he perceived to be some kind of sickly, sweetened milk. “Dwink all you’re milky from your ba-ba like a good little baby boy,” Aunt Hilda cooed to him, “then you will go straight to sleepy byes.”

Before he knew it Alex had been forced to drain the bottle and the dummy was being inflated once again. “There now,” said Aunt Hilda as she closed the thick curtains leaving only a shaft of light from the open bedroom door to illuminate the room. “Susan is going to stay and read you a lovely bedtime story whilst you drift of to bye-byes” Aunt Hilda kissed his forehead and patted his rosy red cheeks. “Don’t be too upset Alex, remember you will be staying with us for a long while, plenty time to get used to your new way of life.”

Aunt Hilda closed the bedroom door and Alex, his vision restricted by the soft pillow, could only detect a faint red hue of light that emanated from the night-light that stood unseen by him on the bedside cabinet. “Well now, what shall we read babykins,” Susan mused as she rummaged in the cabinet. Pulling up a chair she pushed her glasses upwards and began to read aloud. “Once upon a time there were three bears……….” Alex frantically tried to move, straining to escape his bed time nightmare. He felt though suddenly very weak and tired, Susan’s voice became distant as his eyes began to close ever so slowly until he could resist no longer and he fell soundly to sleep

Alex woke, not with a start as so often happens when you have slept in a strange bed, but in what seemed like stages. At first only a brief awareness of being conscious then a series of memories that he could only assume were dreams until that final dawning of realisation
He tried to spit out the dummy but it was still securely fastened, eventually with a supreme effort he managed to turn half over just allowing space enough for one arm to extricate itself from the confines of the bedding. Triumphantly he untied the dummy and hurled it across the room, pulling himself free from the grasp of the tightly tucked in sheets, Alex threw off his Thomas the Tank pyjamas in disgust then pulled on his pants and t-shirt that were lying in a crumpled heap on the floor.
By now he was desperate to empty his bladder, not having been for many hours and flung open the bedroom door in search of a toilet. At the end of the landing was a half open door, thankfully Alex could see it was the very room he needed. He hurriedly headed toward it.

“Boo!”
Alex practically relieved himself there and then as Aunt Hilda appeared from behind the bathroom door. “What are you doing out of bed and dressed Alex?” She asked, firmly gripping his ear as she had the previous day. “When I put you to bed I expect you to stay there until Susan or I say otherwise. Come with me, you need to be punished for this.”

Bertha

• Princess
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 02:33:08 PM »
Alex was marched downstairs with Aunt Hilda maintaining a firm grip of his ear. But Alex had more pressing problems. “I must use the toilet Aunty,” he wailed.

She had released his lobe and Alex was now practically hopping around so urgent was his need. “Clothes off please Alex then we will see about Mr Wee-Wee.” Angrily he removed his clothes. Unashamed of his nakedness due to his pressing need, Susan sidled up to him and he recoiled in horror as he saw what she held in her hand. I am sure you recall this Alex.” Alex's head was thrust into a pink, brushed nylon nightie just like the one Susan had worn as a child when he used to tease her. His arms were slipped into the long sleeves of the nightdress as the garment cascaded down puddling on the floor in a froth of brushed nylon.

“There now, what a darling nightie for a darling ickle Baby.” Susan giggled at her own words as she fastened the three front buttons of the little girl nightie and adjusted the sleeves so that the frilly lace cuffs nestled neatly on his wrists.

“Now Baby Alex," began Aunt Hilda, "We will let you aim Mr Wee-Wee all by yourself like a big boy as long as you ask correctly, bring it here Susan please.” Alex stared in horror as a pink, Baby's potty was set down in front of him.

“If you want to use the potty you must say, please may I use the potty Miss Susan,” Alex hesitated, reluctant to humiliate himself any further. Unfortunately, his need was greater than his pride and he spat out the words defiantly.

Susan stroked her chin thoughtfully, then, pushing up her spectacles she said, “Hmm, no, that's not quite right.”

Susan slipped a pink dummy into his mouth and once again inflated the teat, but this time she used only two not three pumps. “Try it now,” she urged. This time Alex blushed profusely as Susan and her Mother laughed on hearing his attempt to speak with the dummy trapped in his mouth.

“Pleathe may I uthe the potty Mith Thuthan” Aunt Hilda clapped her hands.
“Well done Baby Alex, that was perfect, potty time for Babykins.”

Alex had no alternative put to hitch up his nightie and squat down. He didn't care that he was sitting on a potty wearing a pink nightie suc-king on a Baby's dummy in front of his Aunt and cousin as the camera flashed again, all he cared about was the relief he felt.

“All finished?” Alex nodded,  “Very good then, what do you say?" Aunt Hilda asked. Alex looked confused. " Come along, remember your manners Babykins."

Aunt Hilda looked down at the puzzled, diminutive boy, squatting pathetically on the potty.

"Why don't you give us a nice curtsey and say thank you to Susan for letting you use the potty, As your new Babysitter, Susan deserves to be addressed respectfully. Come along now, or would you prefer another smacked botty? That can easily be arranged.”

Alex gazed up at his Aunt from his ridiculously humiliating position and considered his options, thinking back to the painful spanking he had previously received he reluctantly made his decision. He struggled up off the potty, grasped the sides of the billowing nightie and sheepishly did a passable curtsey as he managed a feeble, “fank oo vewy much Mith Thuthan for letting me uthe the potty.”

Predictably, Susan captured the moment for posterity as both mother and daughter giggled at his predicament.

Aunt Hilda looked at him with  a mixture of amusement and distaste.

“Well done Baby Alex, please note that from now on you will address your cousin at all times as Miss Susan, in addition you will speak only when spoken to or given permission to speak by either of us, further more, for the record, your official title name is now Baby Alex and Miss Susan has full authority over you. She may spank you, dress you in your nightie or pyjamas and put you to bed at any time of the day. 

Susan gleefully grabbed a hold of his wrist. “And that's just where you're heading now
Baby Alex, no-one gave you permission to get out of beddy-byes did they?"

If Alex thought this was a rhetorical question, a twist of his ear lobe made him re-think.

"No Mith Thusan," he replied meekly.

Imagine yourself in Alex's position, eighteen years old and wearing a girls infantile long pink nightie, ands under the strict control of Miss Susan, your fifteen year old cousin who apparently is very annoyed with you about something that happened years ago.

“Miss” Susan led him upstairs and ushered Alex back into the bedroom.

"Right Baby Alex, first of all we will have those picked up and neatly folded. You really must learn to look after your new night attire, after all, it is what you will be wearing quite a lot."

She stood impatiently as Alex, not used to having to do such things for himself, clumsily attempted to fold his discarded Thomas the Tank pyjamas. "That's a clever boy," she said sarcastically, taking the badly folded jim-jams from him.

Susan gave a little smile of satisfaction as Alex blushed at her words, then she sat down in the story telling chair and tapped her left knee with her hand.

Susan had never spanked anyone before. Now that she was in a position to do so she was going to savour the moment. Alex took an involuntary suc-k on his dummy as he watched Susan sit down and pat her lap. He watched her unbutton the cuffs and roll up the sleeves of her white blouse. Probably a school blouse, he thought for some strange reason as he found himself examining her clothing. She appeared to be wearing most of her school uniform, as well as her white blouse she wore a pleated skirt, heavy black tights and a pair of sturdy black brogues.

"Baby Alex, come here now!" She suddenly ordered, patting her lap with both hands. Startled out of his observations he moved toward her.

"Ith not fair," he lisped, anticipating what was to follow, "I've been a good boy."

Susan smiled. "I'll be the judge of that,"

He felt the hem of his pink nightie swish around his ankles and the buttoned up, Peter Pan collar of his pink nightie began to chafe at his neck as he shuffled hesitatingly toward her; the long length of the nightie hindering his movement.

"Over you go." Alex draped himself over his fifteen-year-old cousins lap. Susan positioned him where she wanted him, taking his right arm and placing it behind his back and putting her right leg across both of his and keeping his torso well balanced on her lap.

Alex felt her hand circling his brushed nylon clad buttocks, searching for the optimum point of impact. In his mind he could envisage her now raised arm, adjacent to her head before it began to descend toward his tensed bottom.

Susan had long dreamt of this moment, of having her older cousin poised across her ample lap, ready to receive a well deserved little boy spanking whilst he wore the same style nightie she had worn when he teased her.

Susan let her hand explore the material of his nightie, just as her mother used to do with her prior to a  spanking. She remembered how she used to try to anticipate when the first spank would come and hoped that Alex was feeling that same uncertainty now. For that reason, she hesitated for a split second before bringing her hand crashing down onto his left buttock.

Alex gave a yelp as if he were a little puppy dog admonished for soiling the carpet and twitched violently on her lap, although his cries were stifled by his dummy it was an indication to Susan that she was spanking him correctly.

Quickly she found her rhythm; two swats left buttock, two swats right, one swat left thigh, one swat right thigh. Alex began to flail his legs helplessly and tears flowed down his face but her hold on him was secure and although he was involuntarily twitching on her lap, she was never in danger of losing her hold on him.

How could a fifteen-year-old girl spank so hard he wondered through the fog of pain that had engulfed him.

"Pwease thtop," he lisped, the dummy still lodged firmly in his protesting mouth. Susan did so, not because of his frantic pleadings but because she was enjoying herself too much. This must not end yet she thought.

She felt his torso relax across her lap and she felt aggrieved yet secretly pleased that he thought the spanking was over. "There, there Baby Alex," she soothed, drawing circular motions on his bottom with her palm.

Susan pulled the hem of his nightie up over his back to reveal his reddened bottom that was already beginning to show signs of bruising. She was surprised at how pale, soft and smooth the skin of his bottom was as she once again let her hand explore the shape and texture of his divinely rotund buttocks. It was almost a shame to despoil them.

Almost.

Alex had began to whimper and tense as he had felt his nightie being dragged upward to expose his bottom but he relaxed as he felt her hand soothing his burning buttocks.

It was definitely a surprise for him as a refreshed Susan began a new assault upon this naughty boy's bottom. Every spank now bought a howl of pain and a plea for forgiveness for a multitude of past misdemeanours real or not.

Susan was slightly out of breath when she had finished. Focusing on Alex's bottom she could see it had turned a fiery blue red colour. She was aware that his yells and screams had become ever more frantic as she spanked him harder and harder, increasing her tempo until her own hand had began to sting.

She felt joyous, light headed almost. So much so, that later, she could not re-call when she had instructed Alex to curtsey and thank, "Miss Thusan", for his, "well detherved thpanking."

Amidst all his tears and pain he was further humiliated. Twice she had made him do it. His first curtsey had not reached the required standard and he had been obliged to repeat the act for her satisfaction. What shame he felt dropping curtseys to his fifteen-year-old cousin wearing his silly pink nightie as she, in her school uniform, loomed over him.

Now, as he stood pink nightie clad in the corner of the bedroom, his bottom afire, his hands on his head, his nose touching the wall and his face streaked with tears, this well spanked eighteen year old little boy, wondered what would happen to him next.

Bertha

• Princess
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 03:18:14 PM »
Susan had composed herself after the exertions of punishing Alex, she stood by the bed alongside the pulled back bedclothes.

"Come along, in you get." Alex turned around. All the resistance had been, at least for the moment, spanked out of him and he meekly allowed himself to be tucked back into bed. He winced as his bottom made contact with the mattress.

Susan however ignored his distress and instead continued her quest to subjugate and humiliate as she fastened a strap across his chest, pinning him to the bed.

"This is your special new dummy Baby Alex? See, it allows naughty babies like you to be given their bedtime medicine. Remember teasing me about the bedtime tonic mother used to give me at bedtime? Well here is one of your very own, castor oil and prune juice, yum-yum.. Each time you breathe in, a dose of tonic dribbles into your mouth."

"Mmmmmphhh!" Alex's feeble protests were stifled as Susan secured the feeding dummy.

Detecting the first hint of liquid dripping through the teat, he foolishly attempted not to swallow; gradually the foul tasting concoction collected in his mouth until he was obliged to gulp it down.

Susan watched with glee as his facial expression showed how appalling the taste was.

"Dwink it all up Baby Alex," she gloated, adopting a syrupy baby talk tone, "it will take about fifteen minutes to empty, then I guarantee it will be straight off to sleepy byes for you. If I hear a peep out of you this baby monitor will alert me and I will be very annoyed so you had better behave like a good little boy or else."

Tightly tucked up in bed at ten fifteen in the morning wearing a brushed nylon pink nightie, a chastised Alex lay alone with his thoughts. The room was in total darkness, not even a shaft of light from beneath the closed bedroom door permeated his black confinement. He was conscious too of the silence; the only sound was his own rhythmic suc-king of his dummy.

Even Alex had worked out that the baby formula contained a sleep inducing ingredient and he fought its properties for as long as he could, indeed he was still awake when an involuntary suc-k of his dummy finally exhausted the supply of the noxious liquid he had been force fed. His eyes still stared into blackness as another kind captured his body and sent him plummeting into the abyss of enforced sleep.

At first he could detect just murmurings, then it was giggling girlish laughter, finally the door swung open, sending light cascading into the room.

"Dins-Dins time Baby Alex." He recognised Susan's voice but could not yet see her. Then her spectacle-straddled face was peering at him. Her face was so close to his that he could see the concaves in the rims of her lenses.  The strap that confined him was released and Susan hauled him up into a sitting position as he closed his eyes from the brightness that  had cascaded in. As he became accustomed to the light, he was aware they were not alone. Two other girls were with her. One, who had opened the curtains, was about the same height and build as Susan, another was smaller, also wore glasses and held a fold down tray that she placed across Alex.

Susan leaned across and removed his feeding dummy. "Did Baby Alex enjoy lovely tonic then?" She laughed, as poor Alex suffered the indignity of having Susan tie a baby's bib tied around his neck.

"We wouldn't want you to make a mess down your pretty nightie would we Baby Alex?" Alex stared down at the pink towelling bib, a yellow duck emblazoned upon it. Alex heard giggles but was too ashamed to look up.

"Baby Alex is a very naughty boy," she said, addressing her friends, " that is why I had to spank his botty and put him to beddy-byes?"

"So you really have got your eighteen year old cousin tucked up in bed wearing a little girl nightie, I honestly didn't believe you!"

Susan was enjoying showing "Baby Alex off to her friends immensely.

"Baby Alex, this is Hannah and Kate, you understand how to address them properly don't you, or do you need another smacked botty?" She threatened.

"Y..y..yes Miss Susan, I mean no M..M..Miss Susan." he stammered as howls of laughter greeted his flustered words.

"Look at these. Baby Alex are these your jim-jams? " Hannah held in her hand the Thomas the Tank pyjamas that had been draped over the bottom of the bed.

"Answer politely Babykins," Susan prompted.

"Yes Miss Hannah," replied Alex, now so humiliated that his chin was firmly entrenched on the yellow duck of his bib.

"Can we see him wear them please Susan can we? Please." It was Kate who was begging Susan. She had taken the pyjamas and was holding the jacket against herself.

"He must look so sweet in them?"

"Perhaps later, Susan said, "my mother will be back soon and I must give Baby Alex his dinner. Who's going to take the picture?"

Susan uncovered the tray and dipped a spoon into the bowl. "Lovely mashed sprouts and broccoli. Come along here comes the choo-choo train."

Alex almost gagged as Susan shovelled revolting spoonfuls of mashed greens into his mouth as Kate recorded the occasion for posterity. 

"Good healthy food for Baby Alex will make you big and stwong." teased Susan as Alex  gagged and dribbled food onto his bib.

At last Alex swallowed the final spoonful, Susan removed his bib and tied his ordinary dummy into place. "What do you say Baby Alex?" She prompted.

"Fank oo for my din-dins Mith Thuthan." The three girls could not contain their laughter as once again the curtains were closed and Alex was securely tucked back into bed.

Alex lay in bed wide- awake and feeling slightly nauseous. His tormentors had only just left and to his horror he realised his bladder was full. He turned his head slightly and spoke hesitantly toward the baby monitor. " Mith Thuthan, Mith Thuthan, may I uthe the potty pleathe Mith Thuthan"

Before long Susan opened the bedroom door. "I think we will have to do something about that weak bladder of yours Baby Alex," she said releasing him from the confines of the bed. " I can see a need for nappies baby Alex, can't you?"

Susan ushered him quickly out of the bedroom, pausing only to grab his Thomas the Tank pyjamas.

Alex nearly tripped on his long nightie as Susan led him downstairs by his earlobe. His face burnt bright with embarrassment as he was paraded past Kate and Hannah.

How would you feel, being led shamefully past two giggling schoolgirls by your teenage captor, a baby's dummy tied securely in your mouth, whilst receiving an ear twisting?

"He doesn't have to go back to bed yet does he?" Asked Kate wanting to savour the sight of a eighteen-year-old boy wearing a pink brushed nylon nightie squatting on a babies potty wearing a pretty pink nightie.

"Well he should really, my mother told me to keep him in bed." Susan was torn between obeying her mother and wanting to continue to show Alex off to her friends.

"Ok then, but just for a little while." She relented as Susan's two friends delighted in teasing  Alex while he emptied his potty and was made to show the girls how he had cleaned out the potty and washed his hands.

"Who's a clever babykins den?" They tormented, making Alex practice his curtseys repeatedly in front of them. They enjoyed themselves so much that Susan lost track of the time. 

"Best get him back into bed, mum will be home soon." Susan said, but could not resist one last demonstration of her dominance.

"A nice drink of milk from you bottle should send you straight to sleepy byes, won't it Baby Alex" she told him. The girls gathered round to watch the preparation of Alex's sleepy time milk.

Alex stared out of the open French window. In the distance he could see the bottom of the drive. The gate was open.  He glanced at the girls, they were distracted and no one was paying him any attention.

Out through the opening he went, hitching up his nightie and ignoring the panicking shouts from behind as his bare feet struggled for grip on the wet grass that lined the gravel driveway as he ran.

His eyes were focused on the ever-nearing open gate. Freedom was only yards away!

Bertha

• Princess
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 11:25:08 PM »
The car entered the gate at speed and headed toward him. Alex tried to change direction but he was running on wet grass, he lost his footing and slid several yards on his backside  through a puddle of mud before thumping into the side of the front offside tyre as the car braked violently to a halt.

Susan and her two friends came running as Aunty climbed out of the car.

“Why isn’t he in bed and what are those two doing here?” Aunt Hilda fumed.

Susan’s friends were hastily dismissed as she apologetically followed her mother who was marching a bedraggled Alex by the collar of his muddy wet nightie, back into the house he had just attempted his escape from

A door was unlocked and lights flickered on as the trio followed the stairs down and walked along a corridor, pausing before a key opened another door.

Alex was pushed into what his senses told him was a large darkened space. They headed to the left and their way was lit by lights that turned on as they moved towards them and off again as they left them behind.

“Right Baby Alex, take that nightie off,” ordered Aunt Hilda. He hesitated and before he could react she had ripped the pink brushed nylon garment from his body and pushed his naked body forward. His feet detected a small incline and a tiled floor before he was knocked off his feet.

The jet of water was cold, very cold. He was propelled backwards along the tiled floor until he came to a halt as his back thudded into the similarly tiled wall.

“Enjoying your bath Baby Alex?” The jet stream was thudding into his chest and he could see Susan directing the hose toward him from about twelve feet away.

The water was so cold he could feel his brain becoming numb even before Susan re-directed the water directly into his face. He began to splutter and cough as he failed in his attempt to avoid swallowing any of the high-velocity liquid.

He heard his aunt’s voice. “That’s enough Susan, we don’t want him to catch a chill now do we?” She sneered.

Susan and his Aunt approached Alex. They had both donned long sleeved, clear PVC smocks that came down to their ankles and were tied at the back along with plastic gloves.

Still slumped on the tiled floor, they manoeuvred him until he was underneath a sprinkler head. He rejoiced in the warm water that cascaded down before it ceased and his two captors began to use sponges attached to poles to wash him. The sponges emitted quite a fragrant soap and his wet body was quickly covered in frothy bubbles. His aunt prodded him in the groin with her sponge and twirled her pole until he cried out in pain.

“Stop whinging Baby Alex. Now, get on all fours like a little doggy, come along quickly now.” Alex immediately complied. Pleased to avoid the prodding of his aunt.

“Good doggy,” she cooed as he felt the sponge invade the cleft of his bottom then lightly caress his rosebud. They used the sponges to usher him along where he felt a jet of gooey liquid be deposited on his head. He felt Susan’s plastic-clad hands caress his scalp and he quite enjoyed the sensation as he momentarily compared it to the severe spanking she had previously administered to him with the same hands.

Mother and daughter took a step back and told him to slide back under the shower head. Immediately the warm water struck him and he closed his eyes as the soap and shampoo were washed away. He felt what he thought was something crawling down his face and opened his eyes.

At first, he was uncomprehending until he realised that what he had felt was his hair being washed away. And not just the hair from his head. He was shocked to realise that his whole body had been subjected to a rapid depilation. Alex had never been particularly hirsute but he was proud of the locks on his head and the small amount of dark pubic hair that he had painstakingly watched slowly increase since puberty. Now it was gone, He watched horrified as his body shed even the fine downy hair that had adorned his legs and arms along with his bum fluff as it ran along the channel and swirled around as if bidding farewell before disappearing down the drain.

“What have you done!” He screamed as he looked up to see his tormentors standing in their PVC macs, laughing at him.

They each took an arm and hauled him to his feet. Even though he was shaking due to shock and a touch of anger, his mind still reflected the strangeness of how the PVC crinkled and stuck against his damp skin as his aunt and cousin led him away from the wet room.

kj777

• Dolly
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 02:59:32 AM »
I really hope you come back and finish this story. But I hope more then anything your feeling better! :)

kj777

• Dolly
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 01:45:03 AM »
Bertha,
Maybe this is not the place to write this. But I wanted to say I miss your stories and you creative mind. Yes I read your blog, but you have a way with words. I wish I was that talented.

That is why I support this site not with just words but hard earned green backs!

Betty thank you as well for all your hard work and dedication.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender