Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Breastfed by DJB  (Read 54152 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Breastfed by DJB
« on: February 20, 2006, 03:34:15 AM »
Breastfed

Author: DJB, Feb/5/2005 12:15:59 [-04]

I could not believe my luck when I met Jen, she was the most attractive girl I have ever seen. 5'11" with long dark hair and a body to die for. My friends thought I was the luckiest guy in the world and her friends thought she was crazy for dating me, you see I am only 5'2" and very small. I met her at the gym when I took one of her aerobic classes. She was the instructor at the local Ballys. I could not keep my eyes off her, she had on a metallic silver thong leotard and black tights. She must have noticed because she came up to me after class and said, "if you don't stop stairing at my crotch I am going to take you home and spank you!" I was dumbfounded, and embaressed. I started studdering and just blurted out, I like your thong, I mean suit..er leotard. She leaned over me real close and wispered in my ear, "well sense you like it so much I am going to take you home and make you wear it!" I don't know what came over me, I have never had a girl so foreward or take charge before, but I started to come right there on the spot in my pants, I don't know if it was what she said, the smell of her perfume or the heat from her body close to mine, but the thought of this beautiful creature puting me in her thong and spanking me put me over the edge! She knew it too, she could tell by the look in my eyes and my rapid breathing, she looked down at the wet spot forming in my pants and said, " oh you are a bad boy aren't you?" I said I,m sorry I don't know what came over me...please. She stopped me and said" follow me bad,,,,GIRL, she took my hand and walked me through the whole gym to the front where she grabbed her bag and marched me out to her car in front of everyone. I was so embarressed yet never so turned on, she opened the back door and said "get in", I saw a baby seat on my side so I hesitated, and she pushed me into the seat, I bearly fit between the sides of it and before I knew it she was adjusting the front part and pulling the crotch piece up between my legs and strapping me in. It was very tight and I felt like a fool, as she got in and started backing up I got very worried. She was beautiful but here I was 10 minutes after class sitting in a baby seat in her car going somewhere with a tall amazon who had allready threatened to put me in her workout clothes and spank me! I started to protest and ask about where we were going when she stopped at a light turned around and stuck a pacifier in my mouth! She said little girls who come in there pants at the thought of wearing my suit should be seen not heard, take that out and I will pull over and blister your ass right here! Oh my god, my coc-k was rock hard up against the crotch strap of the baby seat, I just stared over the seat at her long beautiful hair, her tan shoulder, and the curve of her breast as she drove, I found myself suc-king on the pacifier. We pulled into an up scale apartment complex. She came around to let me out, and when she saw me quitly suc-king on the binki she smiled a warm smile and leaned in to unbuckle me, she gave me a hot kiss on the mouth and said " see, you can be a good girl. She helped me out and started to lead me by the hand to her apt. I started to reach for the paci and she said "leave it". We walked in the door and she started stripping off the leotard imediately. she wore no bra and her breast were the most beautiful things I have laid eyes on, all tan with big silver dollar nipples that pertruded an inch, they looked like baby bottle nipples. She took off the suit, still in her tights and held it open in front of me. She said "strip and step in...BABY" More to FOLLOW

archives

• Administrator
Breastfed by DJB
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 03:35:05 AM »
Breastfed part 2

Author: DJB, Aug/30/2004 13:40:25 [-04]

I could not believe I was doing this.I have never crossdressed in my life, I won't say I never thought about it, but that was it. She had a stearn look on her face, I just stared at her breast that were eye level with me and thought, anything is worth being with this creature. I lifted one foot in and then the other, and she smiled a triumphant smile and slowly started pulling the leotard up my legs, as the crotch made contact with my coc-k I felt the heat of the warm damp spandex. She tugged it up by the shoulder straps and for the first time in my life I felt the feeling of a thong pulling tight between my buttox, and the crotch piece cupping my little dic-k like a warm pussy! I wimpered unvoluntarilly at the feeling. She looked deep in my eyes and said "whats the matter little girl, first time in a thong? now you won't have to stare at me in aerobics class and wonder what its like wearing a shiny silver liquid metal thong leotard, YOUR IN ONE!" She reached down and adjusted my hard little dic-k down into the crotch and smothed it out, I wimpered again and she said, "Oh, if you come in my leotard girl you will have hell to pay!" She led me over to the couch and said " now for the real reason I brought you home" she sat on the couch and pulled me down so I was laying with my head in her lap staring at those incredible breasts, she took my chin in her hand and guided me to one of those huge silver dollar size nipples, and simply stated "nurse". She cradled my head and I really had no choice, I started to suc-kle, I felt the nipple become erect and grow in my mouth until it almost filled it, I stared up at her beautiful face and I could feel her soft long brown hair and the smell of her perfume, it was unreal. The next thing I knew I tasted sweet liquid in my mouth! I looked up in confusion and she smiled, stating " its ok sweety, its just breast milk, thats why I need you, my toddler daughter is with my X every other month and in order to keep up my milk and my breast size I need a surrigate baby, and your now it!" I was in shock, but in no position to argue, I just nursed away like it was the most natural thing in the world for a 21 year old to be doing. My poor coc-k was throbbing as she switched me to the other breast, she had me cradled with her right arm and started rubbing my stomach with her left hand, accross the leotard gradually getting closer and closer to my coc-k. I was dieing for relief and hoping she would just touch my coc-k, but she kept teasing me, tracing the outline of the suit legholes. She said, " every four hours, you and me? "I just nodded, I was lost in a euphoria of nursing and swallowing breastnmilk and never feeling so close to someone before when she suddenly grabed the front of the suit and yanked it up causing the thong to pull even tighter, that was it, I lost it, the feeling of the silky crotch against my hard on and the nipple in my mouth, I started coming like I never have before, I kept suc-king harder, tears were coming from my eyes, she just pulled up harder on the leotard and held me firm to her breast! As my orgasm subsided she looked down at my weaping face and said. " I think we have a problem here don't we?" I just closed my eyes and nursed. She said" now who makes messes in there pants, twice today by my count?" She did not want an answer, we both new the answer! She said " what do you think a baby girl who can't control herself aut to be wearing? hmmm I kept my eyes closed not believing what I was hearing. She stated " little girls who can't controll themselves don't belong in leotards, do they, they should have their ass wrapped in a DIAPER!"

archives

• Administrator
Breastfed by DJB
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 03:35:37 AM »
Breastfed Part 3
Author: DJB, Sep/26/2004 15:59:14 [-04]

I opened my eyes and looked at her in horror, did she just say DIAPER!!!!?
She smiled a wicked smile at me. Now letting this beautiful woman put me
in her leotard was one thing, but there was no way I was going to be
diapered, I let go of her nipple and started to protest when she flipped
me over face down on her lap, grabbed my thong, and started spanking my
ass like a mad woman, the more I struggled the more she tugged up on the
thong. She said " did I tell you to stop nursing, brat!" I have never felt
pain like the paddleing she was giving me and before I knew it I was
balling like a real toddler. It went on for several minutes untill I could
barely breath, then she stopped the swating and started rubbing my numb
bottom and adjusted my thong out from where it was so tightly wedged
seconds before. She said, "now are you going to be a good little sweety
for mommy and wear your diaper like a good girl? " I was still sobbing and
trying to catch my breath and she was suddenly so warm and nice I could
not help but give into the enevitable, I nodded yes, she smiled
triumphantly and said, " what do you say then? " I said ok I will wear
what you want, but she wanted more, "what will you wear" she asked. A ,A,
A, diaper I mumbled. She said "now ask mommy to take you to the nursery
and diaper you". I was so humiliated, I had just been made to come in my
pants at the gym, forcibly taken to my aerobics teachers home, put in her
leotard, forced to suc-kle her breastmilk, teased to orgasm again, spanked
till I balled like an infant, and now being made to ask to be diapered!!!
Ok I said, please mommy take me to the nursery and.....d, d, diaper me! I
started crying again, she said "aww its ok baby, mommy will get you all
fixed up and ready for bed then she will give you some more titty." That
part did sound good, I longed for those perfect breast and big nipples
already. She stuck the pacifier back in my mouth to quite my crying and
spun me around on her lap so I was facing her with a leg on each side,
before I knew it she was standing up with me, her hands under my arms, my
legs instictively wrapped around her waist and she wrapped one arm around
my back and the other on my bottom, I know I only weigh a 104lbs but I
still could not believe the strength of her, for the first time in 2
decades I was being carried against my will to a nursery to be diapered! I
rested my head on her shoulder against her soft hair as I looked back at
the livingroom and wondered what I had got myself into. My tiny coc-k felt
good against her slender waist and I suc-ked hard on my pacifier as I was
carried down the hall and into a baby nursery. It was all pink as one
might expect and I was soon planted on a plastic covered changing table
where my leotard was promply stripped off me. She said "don't move" and
walked to an ajacent bathroom where I heard water running. She came back
and I was awstruck, she had removed her tights and was naked, my god she
was beautiful, I looked from her painted toe nails up her long tanned legs
to the keyhole gap where her shaved pussy was displayed like a piece of
art, her hips were full and curved, rock hard stomach and the those
incredible breasts!! I decided right there I would let this creature do
anything to me just for a chance to be near her. I was picked up again
this time on her left hip and carried to a large sunken tub where she sat
me and climbed in behind me. The water was warm and I was in between her
legs and her breast were against my neck, I felt very safe and secure, it
must be close to being back it the womb I thought.

archives

• Administrator
Breastfed by DJB
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 03:36:11 AM »
Breastfed Part 4

Author: DJB, Sep/14/2004 17:39:37 [-04]

! She washed every part of me and then stood me up and shaved what little hair I had down there off. I was then toweled off and lifted up into her arms, I instinctively wrapped my legs around her naked waist and felt her lightly pat my bottom, my head rested against her shoulder and I could see into the nursery where my future awaited. She carried me effortlessly into the room and placed me on the changing table, where I was forced down on my back. Before I knew it she secured a strap around my chest and pulled it tight. She said she was going to get me some clothes from her 14 year old little sisters room, who spent weekends with her. Before she left she reached under the table and said "here, play with this till I get back" She handed me a diaper, I about died, now I had to hold this humiliating thing that was about to be taped on me! It was a pamper XL I would guess, thick, white, with little barneys on them! I didn't know what to think, I wanted to be close to this beautiful creature, but I could not believe I was about to be diapered like an infant, and had no choice in the matter. I just stared at the folded diaper in my hand and wondered what I had gotten myself into. She came back with some clothes in her hand and took the diaper from me. She shook it open in front of me and held open the hour shaped pamper, she teased me with it saying " look baby nothing to be scared of, its just a diaper, see how soft and cushy it is?" "You had better get used to it because your going to be spending a lot of time in them!" Whith that she lifted my legs and slid the infantile garmet under my bottom. It already felt thick! I held my leggs together as she started sprinkleing baby powder all over my little dic-k, she forced my leggs apart as she rubbed the powder in all over. I felt so vulnerable laying there spred eagle. She grabbed the front of the diaper and said "here we go baby girl, its coming up, your first diaper of the rest of your life!" She taped one side, then shoved my little dic-k down into the crotch and pulled the other side tight and taped me up. It felt tight and thick and like I was trapped in it! Then before I knew it she grabed pink plastic baby panties with rows of ruffles on the bum and started slideing them up my leggs. This was too much, I started balling like a real baby, she said "aww don't cry baby, their just rhumba panties so you don't leak." She shoved the binki back in my mouth to muffle my wimpers. I was then unstrapped and sat up, where she grabbed the clothes she brought from her teenage sisters room, It looked like a pink long sleeve shirt but then I saw it had tails on the bottom with snaps, I recognized it as a bodysuit! I started crying harder and was shaking my head no, but she just laughed and said "oh yes, your wearing Lisa's bodysuit, BABY! it will be your own little onsie to hold up your diaper and rubber panties nice and snug." She pulled it over my head and arms and then pushed me back so she could pull the crotch pieces together, I felt it pull tight and herd the tell tail snaps as she secured me! It felt warm and tight, and pulled my diaper even tighter on me if that was possible! I could not even put my leggs together, I felt humiliated and defeated. She put little anklet socks on my feet then sat me up again. I saw myself in the mirror across the room and nearly died, red crying face, pacifier in my mouth, pink longsleeve shrirt that came together at my crotch, I could see my puffy rubber panties peaking out from the sides of my makeshift onsie snap crotch! She looked down at me and stuck her lip out making a sad face, she said, "you want mommy to hold you?" and I really did, I held my arms up like a baby who wants picked up and thats just what she did. I wrapped my leggs around her still naked waist and put my arms around her neck, she carried me back and forth across the nursery cooing me and rocking me in her arms, I could hear my crunchy pamper as I was pressed against her. Even though this woman was the one responsible for my emasculating infantile feminization, I never felt so safe, secure, and loved, there in her arms. She slid me over to rest on her hip and asked me if I was hungry, I looked at her nipples and new what she ment, after all thats why I was here, now resting on her hip with one leg in front and one in back, wearing a pamper, rhumba baby panty, and a bodysuit! I just nodded my tear streaked face. She smiled a warm smile and said "ok baby, will get you some titty". She sat down on the recliner and sat me in her lap stradling her. She pulled out my paci and put her hand behind my head pulling me to a beautiful nipple. It elongated in my mouth and as I suc-ked warm sweet milk began to flow. She pulled me in tighter and my diaper incased dic-k pressed against her torso, I started spurting in my diaper as she kissed my forehead

archives

• Administrator
Breastfed by DJB
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 03:37:22 AM »
She new I was coming, my poor little dic-k was throbing against her firm stomach, she kept kissing my forehead and patting my diapered rump. I nursed away like a newborn switching from breast to breast. Finally her milk flow slowed and I was full, she leaned me over her shoulder and burped me like any good mother would. She said she had to get dressed as Lisa would be home soon, I looked at her in a panic, it was one thing to play this kinky game with her, but I did not want to be seen like this by anyone else, especially her teenage sister!I started to crawl off her lap and she said oh no you don't. I have to go home now Jen, please. She got pissed, "first of all, when your diapered its mommy not Jen, and secondly, I told you, you will be nursing on my breast for two weeks a month every four hours! So you are home!" I paniced and tried to get up, she grabed me and had me on her hip in a flash, I started balling again, put me down, please, I don't want to be a babygirl, let me go!!!! She laughed at me, saying, "you are wearing diapers, rumba panties, and a bodysuit, you like like a baby girl to me!." I saw her carrying me to what looked like a baby swing hanging from the kitchen door jam, I wailed Nooo, and struggled to get down, she just held me tight to her hip till she got to the kitchen. She said, "you asked for it baby, bad girls get time out in the baby bouncer!" It looked like a big pair of vinyl panties hanging from two straps. She held me over it and started to lower me down into the bouncer. My anklet covered feet slipped into the leg holes and my fait was sealed, I felt the panty crotch slide between my leggs and up tight against my diapered crotch, as she let go of my weight I sunk deeper into my infantile prison, the panty part came up to my chest and my toes could barely touch the floor when I bounced from side to side. I felt trapped, humiliated, and very much like a real baby as I hung there in the baby bouncer. I felt like a fool, but my little dic-k was rock hard again, I didn't think anything could be tighter than my diaper, panties, and that tight bodysuit, but the baby swing held me like nothing I have ever felt...in my adult life anyway. I wimpered, please mommy, don't let anyone see me like this. She walked over and shoved a nipple in my mouth saying, "its ok baby, have a little suc-k and you'll feel better". She was right, god I was becoming addicted to her breast, It seem to make everything I was put through worth while. She pulled away, stuck a pacifier in my mouth, kissed me on the forehead, and said "have a little swing while I change". She gave me a little push and walked away to her room. I watched her long black hair, tan long legs, and a rear to die for strut away. There I sat, or swung you might say, diapered, pantied, wearing a girls pink bodysuit and anklet socks, hanging in a baby bouncer while suc-king on a binki with the fresh taste of breast milk in my mouth, I could not help it, the pressure on my diapered crotch from the swing panty I started to come again as I suc-ked harder on my binki!!!I thought god, I want to be this beautiful womans little girl!!! Just then I heard girls giggling and talking and a key hit the lock!!

archives

• Administrator
Breastfed by DJB
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 03:37:55 AM »
Breastfed Part 6

Author: DJB, Sep/21/2004 18:00:17 [-04]

I panicked, I could not bear to let anybody see me like this, especially what sounded like a group of teenage girls. I started to try and pull myself out of the baby bouncer. but it was no use, it just sprung up and down, never letting me get two feet on the floor at once, I was trapped, suspended in my little panty harness a few inches off the floor, but as helpless as a new born. The door opened and there I was, hanging there suc-king on a baby pacifier stareing at five very young and very cute teenagers!!! Oh my god!!!1 Was there reaction, They started laughing like crazy and the one who I figured was Jens little sister Lisa said " well it looks like Jen solved her swolen breast proublem". I started balling like an infant, my pacifier fell to the floor, I wanted to die. They surrounded my baby swing cooing and mocking me with aby talk, Lisa said, "oh my god he is even wearing one of my bodysuits" as she pinched my cheek, "did you borrow my panties too baby" she said sarcasticlly. I actually started to pee my diaper from the embarressment, just then Jen came back out dressed in a white cotton teddy with lace around the edges, she ran over to me shushing me, "its ok baby girl" she said, No I yelled between sobs, I want to get down, please, she said I know baby, you want your mommy don't you? I then realized I truely did want her, I put my arms out in the classic, "mommy pick me up pose" done by any toddler who wants comforted. She chastized the girls for picking on me, and lifted me out of the bouncer and into her arms. I wrapped my leggs around her waist and burried my head in her shoulder and under her soft hair. She had Lisa hand her my binki and put it in my wimpering mouth, she was patting my back and rocking me, and I felt her slip a finger under my plastic rhumba panties and diaper, ut-oh, somone has a wet diaper, The girls started cracking up again, oh my god you have him in diapers too??? Of course she said, she could not control herself when I suc-kled her, so its back to diapers, for good. Come on Jen said, you can help me change her!!!!

archives

• Administrator
Breastfed by DJB
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 03:38:31 AM »
Breastfed part 7

Author: DJB, Oct/5/2004 16:30:14 [-04]

I was then carried to the nursery, I could see over Jen's shoulder the girls folowing. I could not believe what was about to happen to me, I just closed my eyes and burried my face in Jen hoping to dissapear. Jen tried to set me on the changing table but I held on with my arms and legs. She forced me down and had me strapped down accross my chest again, saying its ok baby, diaper changes are part of your life now! I whimpered around my binki as I looked up at all these smileing faces about to witness my diaper change! I tried to hold my legs together so Jen asked the teenagers to help, they grabbed my ankles and spred my legs. She then asked Lisa her sister to unsnap my onesie/bodysuit. I heard the snaps pop open as I looked to the end of the table, between my spred legs was Lisa, she gave me a wink as I stared at her tan belly beneath her half shirt, her hair was long and blond, and she looked a lot older than 15! Ok, now her plastic panties, Jen stated. Lisa then pulled them off with the help of the other girls. Jen then untaped my wet pamper and whisked it off me, at which point my little dic-k stuck strait up. The girls all started laughing and mocking me, "look how tiny, she has no hair, my clit is bigger!!!!" I was balling aroung my binki, as Jen handed out baby wipes to everyone, they all started cleaning me. I felt so violated, helpless, and infantile. My leggs were raised to my chest and I felt four or five hands with baby wipes all over my bottom and crack! While my bottom was raised I heard the tell tail sound of another diaper being opened, then I felt it under me as I was laid back down. I could take no more and spit out the binki saying, no please!!! I don't want another diaper, I am not a baby and I want to go home!!!! I pleaded. Jen just laughed, ok baby, you say you don't need this pamper and your not a baby, right? I nodded with tears running down my face. She then said, if you don't make a mess before we get you diapered you can put on your big boy clothes and go home, if you make a mess, then we diaper you and treat you like an infant, and your home is this nursery!!!" With that she took out the baby lotion and poored it all over my crotch area and said help me out girls! I now had five sets of teenager hands all over my crotch and bottom and Jens hands on my hard little dic-k! She was stroking me slowly up and down while the other girls centered on my crack and thighs. I was never so scared, humilliated, and turned on in my life. It felt incredible! They all started talking baby talk to me and blowing rasberrys on my stomach and thighs. Jen had me on the edge and she knew it, she started asking me, "what are you laying on big boy, its white and cushy, hour glass shaped?" I was so turned on I started answering her, a da da diaper... what kind of diaper, big boy. a a pamper! Who.s pamper big boy, she said. My...my pamper! the girls were awwing me, saying how cute. She asked what does my big boy wear over hims pampers?? my.. my baby pants and bodysuit! Good girl, she stated as she stroked me to the edge over and over, and who am I baby, she asked, I did not want to say it in front of all these girls, she said, come on baby, as she took one breast out and teased it across my lips, who am I!!! The sight and feel of that gorgeous nipple was too much, as humiliated as I was I said it, your my mommy, I said in defeat. that brought a round of aww's . She then asked, so, if your laying on a babys changing table, with a pamper under your bottom, waiting for your baby panties and pink bodysuit, getting rubbed down with baby lotion by YOUR mommy her sister and her friends, then what does that make you? a boy? a man? huh??? Say it baby! I knew my fait would be sealed, I was trying to hold back, but then as she stroked me screaming say it! she slid a finger up my crack and buried it in my bottom I could take no more, the lotion covered hands all over my dic-k and balls, then the violated feeling of her digit buried in my bottom I started comming and screaming, I am a baby!! a diaper wearing little sissy girl baby, your baby girl mommy, nurse me, hold me, carry me, love me, keep me in diapers forever and never let me go!!!!!!!!!!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender