Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Baby Inspector  (Read 33101 times)

DaraJaney

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Baby Inspector
« on: February 22, 2006, 06:47:28 PM »
Denis had inspected the crèche last month and reported problems.  They were supposed to have corrected the problems by now but he could see that they had done nothing.  He was surprised that they didn’t even seem to have made any effort.

“I’m afraid I will have to report that this crèche is not suitable for babies”, he told Mrs. Hargreaves.  â€œI don’t think so”, was her reply.  Denis looked up.  She was pointing a gun at him.  He swallowed hard.  â€œNow don’t do anything silly”, he warned.

She forced him to sign a favourable report and then handed him another sheet of paper.  He was forced to write a letter of resignation.  They took the letters from him and made him leave the room.  He feared the worst when he was directed to go down the stairs to the basement.  Mrs. Hargreaves kept the gun on him at all times.

He was put in a small room that had little but a doctor’s couch.  She told him to strip off.  He couldn’t understand what was happening.  He stood before her trying to cover his privates with his hands.

Mrs. Hargreaves told him to get up on the couch.  Another woman came in.  She proceeded to shave around his groin.  Then she spread a cream all over it and made him turn over so she could put it on his bottom.  He wondered what the hell was going on.

The woman took a towel and told him to lift his bottom.  She slid it under him and only then did he realise that it was a cloth nappy.  She pulled it up between his legs and pinned it onto him.  Then she flapped out a pair of plastic pants and pulled them up his legs and over the nappy.

Next she shoved a very large dummy into his mouth.  Mrs. Hargreaves continued to train the gun on him through all this so he thought it prudent to say nothing.

The woman left and returned a few moments later with some clothes.  Denis studied them with interest.  The clothes were primarily pink with lots of lace.  The woman took a large pair of very frilly panties and pulled them up his legs over the plastic pants.  Denis looked up at Mrs. Hargreaves in surprise but she just stood there smiling.

Next the woman held up a pink dress in front of Denis.  It was just like a baby’s dress – flared from breast level with puffed sleeves and all trimmed with white lace around the collar, hem and sleeves – but it was very big.  Big enough to fit Denis.

She pulled it over his head and made him put his arms through the sleeves.  She zipped him up and tied a white sash at his back.  Then she tied a pink bonnet on his head.  It too was trimmed with stiff white lace.  She pulled booties onto his feet, tying them in place with a thick ribbon above the ankle.  He noticed that the booties were connected by a six-inch string that would stop him taking anything but little steps.  Lastly she put mittens on his hands and tied them at the wrist.

Mrs. Hargreaves lowered the gun.  â€œNice job Brigid.”  She straightened his bonnet.  Now that the gun was no longer pointed at him, he thought about trying to escape.  He looked down at the mittens.  They had no fingers or thumbs and seemed to make his hands useless.

“Get up”, Mrs. Hargreaves instructed him.  He swung his legs over the side of the couch and hopped down.  The two women linked arms with him on either side.  They turned him towards a mirror at the end of the room.  He could see now that his dress was very short and the lower half of his frilly panties were clearly visible.  He looked just like a baby girl except that he was slightly taller than the two women!

“Now come along”, Brigid said.  They helped him towards the door as he shuffled along.  He was now much more conscious of the nappy wrapped around him and how it forced his legs apart.

They brought him down the corridor to a door that had a cut-out of pink elephants pinned to it.  Brigid opened the door.  The room was not dissimilar to the crèche upstairs.  There were toys scattered around the room, picture books on the shelves and nursery rhyme characters on the walls.  But the overwhelming colour of the dĂŠcor was pink.  He noticed a pink wooden cot, a pink wooden high-chair and, over by the window, a pink wooden play-pen.

Then he saw that there was a baby in the play-pen.  This baby was wearing a similarly frilly dress that was lilac in colour.  Because all the furniture was scaled up, it wasn’t until the baby turned around to face them that Denis realised it was a grown man in the frilly dress and suc-king on a big dummy.  Although it was clearly a man, blond sausage curls dangled from beneath his bonnet.

“Denise, this is Roberta”, Mrs. Hargreaves introduced them.  â€˜Roberta’ rolled over onto his knees and put his hands on the side of the pen.  Denis could see his hands were similarly in mittens.  His dress was as short too and he wore a large pair of white bloomers.  They clearly stretched over a thick nappy.

Brigid brought the high-chair over beside the play-pen.  She swung the tray back and Mrs. Hargreaves helped Denis hop up onto the seat.  Brigid swung the tray back in front of him and it clicked into position.

“Roberta is your predecessor, Denise”, Mrs. Hargreaves informed him.  â€œShe was the last one to inspect the crèche and similarly disapproved.  Still, she knows now that we treat babies very well, don’t you?”  Roberta nodded eagerly.

“Roberta, you have permission to speak to Denise while we prepare your bottles”.  Denis spat out his dummy as soon as the women left the room but the dummy stayed firmly in Roberta’s mouth.

DaraJaney

The Baby Inspector
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 06:43:30 PM »
Denis wriggled in the high-chair trying to get out of it.  He was held fast by the tray in front of him.  He shook the tray.  Roberta watched his futile efforts.  He removed his dummy.  â€œIt’s no use.  It is held in place by a catch underneath and you can’t undo it with your hands in the mittens.”  He pushed the dummy back in and suc-ked.

Denis tugged at the mittens.  Roberta just shook his head.  â€œI’ve tried everything.  There is no escape.  Even if you somehow got out of the chair, you couldn’t open the door.  And then we’re in the basement and the house is in its own grounds surrounded by a high wall.  They can keep us here as long as they want.”

Denis knew that crèches were normally inspected every two years, so he asked “how long have you been here Roberta?”  It had been so long since he had heard his correct name Robert failed to correct Denis.  He looked downcast.  He removed the dummy.  â€œIt must be two years now.”

“And have you been in nappies all that time?”  Robert sighed and nodded.  â€œYou mean you’ve done everything in nappies for the last two years?!”  Robert glared at Denis.  Did he have to spell it out for him?  â€œI don’t even notice anymore”, Robert said.  â€œI doubt that I could do without nappies now.”

Denis couldn’t help but notice that each time after speaking Robert replaced the dummy in his mouth.  It looked like he was hooked on it.  Denis wondered was he destined for the same fate – to be kept in nappies, in baby dresses and in a nursery for the foreseeable future.

He looked at Robert’s sausage curls.  â€œIs that a wig?”  Robert just shook his head and the curls bobbed about.  Denis sighed.  His prospects didn’t look good.

The women came back with two large baby bottles.  Mrs. Hargreaves brought hers to Denis and Brigid went over to Robert.  Denis turned his head away when the bottle was presented to him.  Robert obediently began suc-king on his and watched the other boy’s resistance with interest.

Mrs. Hargreaves sighed and asked “do I have to get the gun?”  Denis started suc-king and Robert devoted his full interest to his own bottle.  Denis hadn’t drunk so much milk in a long time and had difficulty.  Robert was finished his while Denis was only half way through.  Brigid said “there’s a good baba” and tweaked Robert’s nose.  As she passed Denis she said “never mind, you’ll soon get used to it.”  Once again Robert reinserted his dummy without being told to.

When he finally finished the bottle the women produced bowlfuls of some unidentifiable gunge.  Bibs were tied around the men’s necks.  Denis shuddered as he tasted the first spoonful.  He looked down at the concoction.  Robert swallowed the stuff and presented an open mouth for the next spoonful with neither resistance nor eagerness.

Once again Robert was finished long before Denis who tried to put off each spoonful as long as he could.  Eventually he realised that this was only prolonging the inevitable and he tried to take it more quickly.  Several times he had to close his eyes and strongly resist the urge to vomit.

Whatever it was settled heavily on his stomach.  When he was let out of the high-chair he moved gingerly across the room.  Mrs. Hargreaves opened the side of the play-pen and made him get in.  He sat down and she clicked the side bars in place.  The pen was rather crowded with two men in it and they both felt uncomfortable being confined in such close contact.

The women left the room again and Denis removed his dummy.  â€œWhat was that stuff they made us eat?”  Robert seemed to be surprised at the question.  He thought about it.  He remembered now that he hated the stuff at first but he supposed he had become used to it.  He just shrugged.

“Do they keep you in here all the time?” Denis asked.  â€œSometimes they bring me for a walk around the garden.  It isn’t overlooked.  Once I tried to call out for help but I was quickly dragged back inside and …” - he looked downcast - “well, I soon regretted it.”  Before Denis could ask why, Robert continued: “when I’m inside I’m always kept in the pen or the cot or the high-chair.”

“What do you do all day?”  Robert threw his eyes up.  â€œThat’s the worst part.”  Denis wondered what could be worse than being made to use nappies all the time or dress like a baby girl.  â€œIt’s just so boring!  There are the toys and dolls but you can’t do much with these mittens on.  I can barely pick up the letter blocks between both hands.  Sometimes, if I’ve been particularly good, they might take off the mittens for a while and let me dress the dolls in different outfits.”

Denis was even more worried now.  Robert seemed to regard getting to dress the dolls as a treat!

“Much of the day is taken up napping anyway”, Robert continued.  â€œAt first I lay awake in the cot for hours but you eventually fall into the routine of it.  They’ll probably put us down for a nap soon.”  Denis looked around the room.  There was only one cot.

DaraJaney

The Baby Inspector
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 03:43:23 AM »
Sure enough, Mrs. Hargreaves insisted on a nap shortly afterwards.  Both men were brought across the room to the cot.  â€œWe have ordered a cot for you Denise but for now you will both have to share.”

Their dresses were replaced with pink semi-transparent nighties.  Robert climbed in first.  Denis looked at Mrs. Hargreaves in disbelief but although she was smiling at him, there was no doubt that she was serious.

The cot was about the width of a single bed.  Robert moved right up against the bars and Denis climbed in beside him.  Mrs. Hargreaves replaced the bars at his side and they clicked into position.  â€œSweet dreams”, she whispered and left the room.

The two men shuffled uneasily in the cot.  It wasn’t wide enough for them to lie on their backs, which is what they would have preferred to do.  They certainly didn’t want to lie face to face so they both turned the same way and that seemed to be best.

There was little chance of Denis sleeping as he considered his predicament.  Was he going to be kept here for years as a baby girl like Robert?  Was he going to end up incontinent and dependent on a soother like him too?

He was about to ask Robert something when he heard his steady breathing.  He was already asleep!  How could he become so used to his demeaning status that he could just drop off to sleep, shut into a small cot with another man.

Denis continued to be obsessed by these thoughts until an arm swung over him and Robert pulled him in closer.  He was spooning Denis and pushed his groin towards Denis’s bottom.  Denis cried out “hey!”  Robert woke up and was genuinely embarrassed at finding himself with an arm around the other man and his pen-is pressed against his bottom – even if it was safely swathed in a thick nappy.

When Brigid came in to release them from the cot she was amused to see them both pressed against the side bars as far apart as they could possibly be.  â€œYou’d better get used to it”, she said.  â€œIt’ll be at least a month before the new cot arrives.”

That night both men were given warm milk in their bottles before being put in the cot.  They again assumed positions facing the same direction and as far apart as the cot would allow.  It took Denis hours to get to sleep and the steady breathing of Robert in his ear didn’t help.  Eventually he dropped off.

When he half woke in the early hours he felt really snug and warm.  He tried to move a little but found himself restricted.  Then he realised that Robert’s arm was tightly wrapped around him and again his groin was pressed into his bottom.  Denis sighed.  It actually felt nice and in his distressed state being held tightly was somewhat consoling.  He would prefer though if it wasn’t by another man.  He decided to do nothing about it.

Then he realised that he badly needed to pee.  He presumed that there was no point in calling out.  The women would laugh off any suggestion of his using the toilet and they would probably be just angry at being woken.

He held out as long as he could but eventually braced himself and let go.  As he lay in his wet, warm nappy a few tears came.  Was this going to become the norm for him?  Eventually he dropped off again.

He awoke in the morning when disturbed by some movement.  He realised that Robert was gently thrusting his groin against his bottom in a rhythmic movement.  He jerked up and shouted at Robert who had been half asleep.  When Robert realised what he was doing he went all red.

“I’m really sorry”, he blurted.  Then tears came to his eyes.  â€œI guess I’ve been starved off physical tenderness for two years now and it was just nice to have someone to cuddle up to.  I’m sorry about the other, but it’s been very frustrating.  It’s bad enough being denied physical contact with a woman but with these mittens and nappies I can’t even take care of myself.”

Just then Mrs. Hargreaves and Brigid came in.  In a matter of fact way, Brigid lowered the bars on the cot and told the men they would soon have their nappies changed.

When Robert’s nappy was removed he still had a hard-on.  â€œOh my goodness”, Brigid said to Denis.  â€œIt looks like you’ve been a bit of a turn on for Roberta here.”  Both men blushed.

Then Brigid called to Mrs. Hargreaves.  â€œI think we have the solution to Roberta’s pent up frustration”, she said smiling at Denis.

DaraJaney

The Baby Inspector
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 06:50:37 PM »
Mrs. Hargreaves brought Denis over to the changing table.  She took the mitten off his right hand.  “Now Denise, I think you can sort out poor Roberta here.”  Denis looked at the erect p_nis.  He looked at Mrs. Hargreaves.  “Go on dear”, she said.  “There’ll be no nappy change for you until you relieve poor Roberta.”

Robert didn’t know where to look.  It was perfectly clear to all present that he was excited at the prospect of finally shedding his load.  Very reluctantly Denis reached out at took Robert in his hand.  That turned out to be enough and Robert’s immediately came all over Denis’s hand.

The women were delighted with this development.  It gave them all sorts of ideas, knowing that the two men at their mercy had little alternative but to do as they were told.

At the next nap time they made the men face each other in the cot and put their arms around each other.  Denis hated all this but Robert very guiltily lapped up the physical contact he had been denied so long.

“Now kiss”, Mrs. Hargreaves instructed.  Denis froze.  But Robert looked up at him.  Both men averted their eyes.  Robert leant forward and kissed Denis on the lips.  Denis responded with the a minimalist movement of the lips.

“Now when we come in at the end of your nap you’d better be still holding each other”, Mrs. Hargreaves told them.  There was no way Denis could sleep in that position but Robert snuggled into him and soon dropped off.

Brigid returned later.  “I’ve got new dummies for you”, she announced.  She removed the two men’s dummies.  Robert looked as cross as he always did when someone took his dummy.

Brigid produced two big pink dummies with a difference.  The rubber parts were in the shape of a p_nis.  She pushed both dummies into their mouths.  “So you can get some practice before you try the real thing.”  The two men looked at each other briefly and then looked away in embarrassment.

The next time Robert was having his nappy changed, Brigid had removed it before realising that he was without his new dummy.  She retrieved it from the cot and pushed it into his mouth.  Almost immediately his p_nis perked up and steadily rose into a perfect erection.  “I think Roberta just can’t wait”, Brigid observed.

She walked over to the pen where Denis was playing with a doll.  She opened the side but he didn’t want to go anywhere.  She took his hand and pulled him to his feet.  Denis looked at Robert’s erection and dug his heels in.  Brigid tugged him across the room yard by yard.  Mrs. Hargreaves came over to help drag him to the changing table.

Brigid took the dummy from Denis’s mouth.  “Now for the real thing.”  She placed her hand at the back of Denis’s head and pushed him towards the beckoning member.  He kept his mouth firmly shut.  Brigid released his head and tut-tutted.  She left the room.

On her return she suddenly stuffed something else into Denis’s mouth.  An O-ring wedged his mouth open and Brigid strapped it in place.  The women pushed his head down again and this time there was nothing to stop Robert’s p_nis from entering his mouth.

Again he came with seconds.  Denis jolted at the taste of the sperm.  The women held him there until Robert was done.  When they released the pressure, Denis lifted his mouth clear of Robert only for the p_nis-shaped dummy to be shoved in to plug up the O-ring.

He shuddered each time he swallowed.  Mrs. Hargreaves brought him back to the pen and shut him in.  Denis looked at the clock and wondered how long it would be until his next bottle.  It was the first time he anxiously wanted to take a bottle in order to get rid of the taste.  30 minutes, he saw.

“I think we can skip your next bottle”, Mrs. Hargreaves said, “seeing as you’ve just had a drink”.  Denis gave her a terribly sad look.  It was two hours until his next feeding.

“This is great”, Brigid said with a big grin.  “You can both keep each other amused now.”  She looked over at Denis.  Tears were running down his face.  “Oh you might not appreciate it now but you soon will”, she said.  “Isn’t that right Roberta?”  Robert lowered his eyes in shame.

Each time Denis was changed the women asked if he would like Robert to return the favour.  They would look at his member and see it remain resolutely limp at the prospect.

But once a day Denis was required to blow Robert off.  After a week or so Robert had become visibly less excited.  One day when the women brought Denis over to Robert who was lying back on the changing table, Mrs. Hargreaves said “I think Roberta needs something different.”

She pulled down Denis’s frilly panties and then his plastic panties. She unpinned his nappy and let it fall to the floor.  Each woman took an arm and turned Denis towards the back of a chair beside the changing table.  They made him bend over it.  He began to whimper through his dummy when he realised what was happening.

He heard Robert jump down off the table.  Denis struggled but the two women held him firm.  He felt something at his bottom.  When Robert entered him his upper body jerked upwards and he let out a groan.  The women held him tightly as Robert pushed in and out until he was done.

The next day when it came to nap time Robert was put in the cot first.  Brigid brought Denis over.  She removed his panties and dress and replaced them with his nightie.  He saw below Robert’s short nightie that he was naked below the waist.  Mrs. Hargreaves started to remove Denis’s nappy.

Denis tried to resist but soon he too was naked below the nightie and he was pushed into the cot.  Robert was now fully erect.  The women replaced the side bars and they locked them in place.

The women went to leave the room.  They looked back to see Denis up on his knees with his hands on top of the side bars.  He emitted a continuous stream of whimpers through his dummy and gave them the most heartbreaking of looks.  Then Robert appeared over his shoulder and reached to hold the side bars.  Denis’s whimpers were broken by a groan just before the women closed the door.

DaraJaney

The Baby Inspector
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 06:44:54 PM »
Weeks went by.  Once a day the two men were locked into the cot naked, apart from their nighties.  It had become almost routine.  Denis had become resigned to being Robert’s play thing and would turn his back to him.  Robert would put his arms around him and push into him.  Denis even started to oblige by squeezing his buttocks, resulting in a moan of pleasure from Robert.

One day when both men were in the cot Mrs. Hargreaves and Brigid came in together.  It was clear from the smirks on their faces that they were up to something.  Mrs. Hargreaves tied Denis’s right hand to the side of the cot.  Brigid did the same with Robert’s left-hand.  Then they removed the other mittens.  Both men flexed their freed hands.  â€œNow hold hands”, Mrs. Hargreaves instructed them.  They were used to obeying her unquestioningly by now so both men complied and they held hands.  Brigid pulled something like a mitten over the joined hands and fastened it at their wrists.

“Now you two lovers are inseparable”, Mrs Hargreaves said.  The women smiled at each other.  Brigid lowered the side of the cot.  Denis got out, his left hand trailing in the mitten clasping Robert’s right-hand.  The mitten fitted tightly over their hands and ensured that they could not let go of each other.  They were led over to the cot.  The women tittered at the men’s predicament as they toddled across the room hand in hand.

They spent the next 24 hours holding hands and most of the following days.  The combined mitten was only removed when they were in the cot.  The rest of the time they were hand in hand constantly, even having to stand beside each other as nappies were changed.

One day when Robert had taken Denis from behind as usual, Denis rolled over on his back.  Both men were surprised to see his large erection.  Robert smiled at him on seeing it.  He turned his back on Denis.  Denis sighed and rolled over behind Robert.

Mrs. Hargreaves came in to find Denis thrusting in and out of Robert with both men moaning with pleasure.  â€œMy, my, what a right pair of faggots we have here!”  Denis pulled out of Robert before he had climaxed.

“We have your new cot”, Brigid announced as she came in and the two women manoeuvred the wooden cot into the room.  Mrs. Hargreaves lowered the side of the cot they were in and took Denis out.  She put his nappy back on over his still erect pen-is.  He was then put in the new cot and the side was locked in place.  The women left the room.  

The two men looked at each other from their respective cots.  They had become used to being together and they both suddenly felt lonely.

For the next two weeks the women kept them apart.  During naps the two men stared at each other longingly through the bars of their cots.  They would roll onto their tummies and try to bring their erections to a climax but the thick nappies frustrated them.

Eventually the women told them they would allow them to relieve each other - but only orally.  Both men hated being on the receiving end of the sperm but desperately needed the relief.  Brigid would ask them both each day if they wanted relief.  Most days they would refuse, not wanting to inflict themselves on the other.

But eventually one would have to give in and the other would be brought over, struggling vainly against the two strong women, his mouth wedged open by the o-ring.  Once the climax came, a dummy would be stuffed into the o-ring.  â€œDon’t want to make a sticky mess, do we?”, Mrs. Hargreaves would say, as the man winced at the disgusting taste of the sperm.  Both men would be returned to their cots, one curled in a ball, shuddering every few moments, the other looking on guiltily from his own cot.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender