Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Sisters by Bethany-Louise  (Read 37123 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Sisters by Bethany-Louise
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 05:03:49 AM »
The Sisters part 8

Author: Bethany-Louise, Nov/26/2003 14:14:35 [-04]

The Sisters part 8 by Bethany-Louise

The sisters’ had successfully manoeuvred Anthony just where they wanted him. The diuretic that had laced the sippy cup had done its work, and his masculinity had been discredited. The fact that his mother had lost her job was an added bonus, an opportunity not to be wasted. Catherine had always wanted a child of her own, especially a girl, and now Anthony was shaping up quite nicely. All that remained now, was to see how far they could take him, without his mother becoming too alarmed.

‘I’ll take him upstairs to the bathroom and get him cleaned up,’ said Catherine grabbing him by the ear.

Anthony’s protests fell on deaf ears as he was dragged up the stairs.

Gertrude made Barbara a cup of tea and sat her down at the table. ‘We have a guest room, Barbara, which you can have. Anthony will have to sleep at the top of the house in our old room. It will be quite fitting for him, seeing as he, shall we say, shows signs of regression.’ Gertrude explained.

‘What do you mean Ms Wilkes?’ Barbara was unsure what she meant by regression.

‘Well, he seems to want to go back to basics. He doesn’t want to feed himself, and as for wetting himself, well, that can only be described as the actions of a baby. Has he wet himself before?’ Enquired Gertrude, pointing to the puddle on the floor.

‘Now you mention it, he does have a history of wetting the bed, but I thought he’d grown out of that.’ Barbara was becoming alarmed at the turn of events.

‘In my opinion we should give him what he wants, to make him happy. He obviously wants to be a girl, and in his mind he needs to go right back to the beginning, in order to realise his desire.’ Gertrude was treading carefully.

‘You mean he wants to be a baby girl?’ Barbara was shocked at her own conclusion.

‘Precisely my dear. The question now is, do we accept his desire and all of the consequences, or do we do nothing and pretend it will all go away. Don’t get we wrong, it’s going to be a long and arduous road, but if we do nothing you will always be waiting for the next phone call. And the next time it might not be from someone as understanding as my sister and I.’ Gertrude’s logic was very persuasive.

‘I don’t know Ms Wilkes, I don’t think I’m strong enough to deal with this.’ Barbara was now despairing at her own shortcomings as a mother.

‘Don’t upset yourself my dear, Catherine and I will take care of everything, after all we feel just as responsible for his welfare as you do.’ Gertrude appealed to her motherly instinct.

‘Come on now, let’s go and fetch your things from the flat and settle the landlords bill.’ Gertrude played he ace card.

‘You mean you’ll pay the back rent?’

‘Yes dear, we’ll call it an advance on your wages. Shall we go?’ said Gertrude confidently.

Barbara was in no position to refuse such a generous offer, despite her misgivings, and agreed readily.

As they entered the flat Gertrude could see that they were living on very limited means. The shabby furniture was included in the rent so all that was left to pack were clothes and the few personal possessions.

‘I’ll sort out Anthony’s things.’ Gertrude was keen to see Anthony’s room, as she was determined to find any further evidence of his problem.

As she filled a bin liner with his clothes she scanned the room for any potential hiding place. She felt on top of the wardrobe, and looked under the chest of drawers, but found nothing. Just as she was about to give up she spotted a slight bump in the carpet under the bed. As she pulled back the carpet she found what she was looking for, she smiled to herself and deposited the items in her bag for later.

They carried the bin bags down to the car and then took the keys to the rental office. Gertrude paid the balance and returned the keys. As they made their way home she stopped at a charity shop and handed all of Anthony’s clothes in. She had cut the final link in the chain, there would be no backing out now.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 05:04:26 AM »
The Sisters part 9

Author: Bethany-Louise, Nov/27/2003 13:32:12 [-04]

The Sisters part 9 by Bethany-Louise

Gertrude opened the front door and they both went through to the sitting room. Anthony sat on the floor and was playing awkwardly with a rag doll, with Catherine watching his every move. Dressed as he was in an old- fashioned short cotton night dress and matching panties, he looked a picture of sweet innocence. Luckily for him she had not put him back into nappies.

Barbara couldn’t believe the transformation; he had never been this well mannered before. There may well be some substance to their methods, she mused.

‘We need to discuss Anthony’s development. I found these in his bedroom. I think they will give us enough ideas as to what motivates him’ Gertrude announced as she sat down.

The items in question were three magazines. She passed one to Catherine and one to Barbara, keeping the last for herself.

Barbara looked shocked as she saw the title on the front cover, Sissy Baby Control. Catherine smirked as she saw her title, Dominant Mothers. Gertrude held up her copy of Panty Waist Discipline, in full view of Anthony.

‘Remember this, kitten?’ mocked Gertrude, deliberately using his mothers’ pet word. She held up the front cover, depicting a sissy, resplendent in her pink satin party dress, performing a deep curtsey.

Anthony blushed as what was left of his ego crumbled. There was no doubt that the magazines were his, much to his mother’s dismay.

Gertrude thumbed through her copy till she found two pages stuck together. She prised them apart. Anthony looked at the floor hoping it would swallow him up. He knew full well what the story contained, as it was one of his favourites.

‘We’ll let the little darling read it for us, I’m sure she knows it off by heart.’ Gertrude laughed, passing it into Anthony’s quivering hands. He looked over to his mother, who gave him a look of shear disgust.

‘We’re waiting!’

Anthony looked distraughtly round the room. He then collapsed on the floor in a flood of tears; the sheer horror of the situation was far too much for him to swallow.

‘I’ll count to three, and if you haven’t started, then nanny will smack your bottom for you.’

This was enough of an incentive, and he mumbled his way through the entire story, taking occasional glances around the room.

The two sisters let out muffled laughs as the story unfolded. His mother sat there dumbfounded, throughout the recital, as the details sunk in.

‘So nanny’s little cherub wants to be a ickle baby girl does she?’ mocked Catherine, as she dried the tears on Anthony’s face with her handkerchief.

‘Ahh, didums, you should have told nanny you wanted her to put a nappy on you?’

What could he say? The story had illustrated it all far better than Anthony could have explained it. His little secret was out.

He looked distraughtly round the room, and then burst into more tears. ‘I don’t I don’t I don’t.’ Anthony screamed, as he beat the carpet with his fists.

Barbara’s head was in a spin, she sat back shaking her head. ‘I…I had no idea,’ she mumbled, as the full facts of his desires sunk in.

‘Ahh, doesn’t she look sweet, having a little baby tantrum. But of course, we can’t allow that can we nanny?’ Gertrude turned to Catherine.

‘No we certainly can’t. I don’t allow charges of mine to perform in that manner in front of adults.’ Said Catherine pulling the dummy they had purchased out of her cardigan pocket.

‘It’s a good job I’ve got baby’s dum dum here with me, to shut her up.’ She bent down and pushed the teat into his mouth. He immediately spit it out onto the carpet.

‘So you think you can beat me do you, you little tyke. Well think on!’ The sooner we get this…sissy baby, to bed, the better it will be for all of us.’

Nanny grabbed him by the hand and dragged him across the carpet, kicking and screaming, to the bottom of the staircase. Anthony felt his other hand being grasped by Gertrude, and he was lifted to his feet.

The sisters hauled him up the stairs with some encouraging smacks to the back of his legs, till they reached their destination. Nanny took a key from her pocket and unlocked the door at the top of the staircase, and pushed it open.

Anthony had now recovered from the shock, and realised his destiny. ‘No, let me go. I’m not going in there, let me go. Your hurting me, nanny.’

He then felt a sharp yank, as Gertrude pulled back on his hair. She then propelled him forward, and into the nursery. ‘I think baby’s looking for a sore bottom. Don’t you nanny?’

‘I quite agree, I’ll fetch the hair brush.’

Gertrude sat down on a high backed chair, pulling Anthony over her knee as she did so. He screamed even louder as she pulled off his panties to reveal his smooth round bottom. Catherine handed her the hairbrush, and she brought it down with an almighty crack on his bare bottom. This was followed in quick succession by several more, till he was crying his heart out. Through the tears he could see nanny standing with her arms folded, with a huge grin on her face, looking down on him.

‘Is baby going to behave herself?’ Enquired Gertrude, lowering her head to look him in the eye.

‘Ye…ye…yes, au…nt…ie,’ he replied as he heaved great sobs.

‘Right then. But I’m warning you, the slightest hint of rebellion, and it will be back over my knee.’ With that she pushed him to the floor, straightening her dress as she got up.

‘Does baby like her new room?’ Catherine asked with the same grin on her face.

The question made Anthony look up and scan the room. It was obvious that no one had been in here for a long time. There was a slight musty smell in the air, and the once gaily decorated nursery had lost much of its original Edwardian charm. The furniture however was less decrepit, as it had been produced in a time when robustness prevailed. The white cot, which stood against one wall, looked like could cage a tiger, let alone a baby. The bars were far more substantial than any modern day cot, and indeed far taller.

‘Does baby like the look of her new bed?’ Enquired Catherine.

Anthony turned to look up at nanny, and was just about to answer the question when he spotted the nappy and baby pants she held in her hands.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 05:05:04 AM »
The Sisters part 10

Author: Bethany-Louise, Dec/15/2003 14:05:38 [-04]

The Sisters part 10 by Bethany-Louise

‘Up we come little one. Your nanny’s little girl now, and nanny’s little girl should be in her nappy and tucked up in her cot, with her dummy in, shouldn’t she?’ Catherine pointed to a white pine table, on which lay a crisp white sheet.

Anthony hesitated, then let out a yell. ‘Mummy, mummy.’ He realised they were actually going to go through with turning him into their baby girl.

‘No please, please don’t. I’ll do anything but please don’t do this to me, please.’ He pleaded.

‘Do what to you, kitten?’ Catherine enquired.

‘T…tur…turn me into a b…ba…baby g…gir…girl.’ The words stuck in his throat.

‘But that’s what you want isn’t it? To be babied by nanny and auntie, and let them turn you into sweet dribbling little darling, who has nothing to worry about except her next nappy change.’

This was what Anthony had dreamed about for all those years, and yet the reality was like some frightening nightmare, which was only just beginning.

His animal instinct cut in; just as Gertrude bent down to pick him up. He swung his arm out, and caught her on the shoulder. His other arm levered himself off the floor, and he staggered towards the door. He tripped. Unfortunately he had forgotten the cotton panties, which were still round his ankles, and he lay sprawled out in front of nanny.

‘You little monster!’ Gertrude had recovered and she lifted him up by the hair. This was a completely different woman. She was in an absolute rage. She grabbed him and lifted him onto the table. He landed with a thud, which winded him.

‘Hit auntie would you?’

He lay there kicking and screaming, as her hand came down on his already red bottom. His screams of anguish turned to pain, as auntie laid into his bottom with vigour that surprised even her. He lay there sobbing unable to move, with his bottom on fire.

After a few minutes, nanny produced the dummy again. This time he accepted it, and suc-ked heavily on the teat between sobs. The rhythmic suc-king soothed him, just as nanny had intended.

‘Shh…shh. That’s it babykins, you suc-k on you dum dum like a good little baby.’ Catherine stroked his hair, it was just what his mother used to do, and he relaxed.

She turned him over and lifted the hem of the cotton nighty.

‘There, there, let nanny put your nappy on you.’

Gertrude gave him a cold hard stare, just to reinforce the fact that she would not tolerate any resistance on his part. Gertrude lifted his legs, whilst nanny slid the nappy under him. She then turned the top of a tin of baby powder, and sprinkled it liberally over his nappy area.

‘There, all soft and smooth for baby,’ cooed Catherine, as she patted it over his skin.

She fiddled with the sticky tabs of the disposable nappy. ‘Nanny doesn’t like these disposable nappies. Nanny will make baby some nice fluffy terry ones, tomorrow.’ Catherine announced, finally doing up the sticky tapes.

‘Say thank you to nanny.’

Anthony blushed. ‘Th…Thank you na…nanny.’

‘Now we’ll just get your plastic panties on you, then you can go downstairs and say goodnight to your mummy.’ Catherine held out a new pair of pink plastic panties. She gathered up the legs, and fed each foot through the holes. The elastic dragged up his legs as it became tighter and tighter, as it reached the top of his thigh. She pulled the waistband over his nappy, making sure the top was well tucked in.

‘Doesn’t baby look sweet in her first nappy?’ Gertrude smirked at her own belittling comment.

Catherine beamed, as if she was a real mother, who had just changed her own baby daughter. She clapped her hands together with glee; this is what she had always wanted.

‘Let’s go and say goodnight to your mummy, then nanny will tuck up in your cot, and read you a good night story.’

Anthony jumped down from the table with the assistance of the two sisters. The plastic baby pants rustled, much to the delight of Gertrude.

Anthony held his tongue, not that he was able to speak with the dummy in mouth, but so he wouldn’t incur the wrath of Gertrude.

They made their way down the staircase to the sitting room. Barbara had her copy of the magazine open, and was reading. She looked up as Anthony came through the door.

‘Darling, come to mummy.’

Anthony broke loose, and waddled over to his mother’s out stretched arms.

‘Oh kitten, you’re a real baby now you’ve got your nappy and rubbers on.’ Barbara lifted the hem of his skirt, to get a better look.

His immediate optimism was deflated at his mothers’ apparent lack of concern at his plight. He had expected sympathy. He stood there with his bottom lip quivering, tiny tears developing in the corner of his eyes.

‘Mummy’s been reading all about, little boys who are put back into nappies. Ahh, don’t cry baby.’ She kissed him on the forehead, and he burst into tears, of pure humiliation.

‘Say goodnight to your mother, baby.’ Gertrude snapped him out of his anguish.

His immediate reaction was to hug his mother, who responded in kind. ‘Ahh, kitten, is it time for baby to go beddy bo’s? Kiss mummy goodnight, and I’ll see you in the morning.’

Anthony didn’t want to back up stairs with those two devils, but he had no choice, as he knew auntie would love to give his bottom another seeing to.

‘Good night mummy,’ he lisped.

‘He’s even beginning to sound like a baby.’ Mocked Gertrude, pulling him off his mother.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 05:05:41 AM »
The Sisters part 11

Author: Bethany-Louise, Dec/16/2003 14:29:34 [-04]

The Sisters part 11 by Bethany-Louise

He looked a sad, crest fallen figure, as he was led back up to the nursery, and the awaiting cot. It was only six o’clock, but least it was dark, due to the time of year. Catherine unclipped the latch on the upper rail, and it obligingly slid down level with the bottom rail.

‘Up we come, babykins,’ the sisters lifted him up by the arms and onto the mattress.

As his feet touched the white bottom sheet, there was the tell tale rustle of a protective sheet underneath.

‘Lie down for nanny, that’s it little one, on your back.’ Anthony obliged.

His head rested on the thin satin pillow, whilst his feet hit the bottom of the cot, as it was slightly too small for him.

‘Bend your knees for nanny, and point the soles of your feet together. That’s it, you must look like a baby even when you’re in your cot.’ Catherine giggled.

‘I’ll just take your dummy out.’ Thank heaven for that small mercy thought Anthony, as his jaw was becoming slightly sore from all that suc-king.

‘Give me your thumb, In we go.’ Catherine placed his thumb in his mouth, much to Gertrude’s amusement.

‘And if anyone catches you not suc-king, when your having your nappy checked, in the night, I’ll dip it in castor oil, and you can suc-k on it while I’m smacking your bottom. Just like the poor baby in your favourite story.’ Gertrude threatened.

A worried look passed Anthony’s face, as he wondered how he would possibly keep it in his mouth when he was asleep.

Catherine covered him with two pink cellulose baby blankets, loosely tucking them in, at the sides of the mattress.

‘Ahh doesn’t she look pretty, suc-king her thumb just like a real baby. You’ll be even prettier when I’ve made you an adorable bonnet to wear, didums.’ Catherine squealed with delight.

Gertrude on the other hand was not so easily impressed. ‘Oh Catherine your becoming far too soft. I don’t believe this little sissy, has even begun to understand, what it will be like to be a simpering, nappy wetting, dribbling baby girl. I think we’re going to be in for some trying times, in the next few weeks. I’ll be making sure I have the hairbrush close at hand, to administer the necessary nursery discipline.’ Gertrude lent over the cot rail and position her face only two inches from Anthony’s ‘I’ll be up to check on baby’s nappy later, and I want to see baby exactly as you are now.’

Anthony closed his eyes tightly in the vain hope that it would all end. When he opened them, the cot rail had been lifted and the door was shut. A small nightlight had been left on, and it cast a shadow of the cot on the ceiling. He softly whimpered as he thought about all the humiliating scenarios written down in the magazines he had cherished so much. They were going to be the guiding light of his return to babyhood, a thought that horrified him.

The sisters sat down with Barbara in the sitting room, and Gertrude poured them all a glass of sherry.

‘Barbara, I want to discuss your terms and conditions, just so we get off on the right foot, if you understand. I’ve spent a great deal of money today sorting out all your problems, and I’m happy to have done so. However I must make it clear that your position in the house will be that of a maid.’ Gertrude took a sip from her glass and waited for Barbara’s reply, looking over her glass.

‘I thought I was going to help out in the shop,’ said Barbara, confused at the suggestion.

‘I’ve reconsidered, as nanny and I will need all the help we can get, as we now have a new baby in the house. There will be all those dirty nappies to wash for a start, and baby bottles to sterilise, not to mention the general cleaning of the house. If you don’t find this acceptable then you can always pay me back the money I’ve spent, and you and Anthony can leave.’ Gertrude smiled, as she verbally pushed Barbara.

‘Well…I…I can’t pay you back, as you know, I’ve nothing.’ Barbara reasoned. Her mind raced, as she wondered why Gertrude had suddenly changed her mind.

‘Good, so that’s settled then. Catherine will make you something to wear, as you seem to have precious little in the way of clothes.’ Gertrude finished her sherry. ‘Shall we eat?’

Gertrude had backed the weak willed Barbara into a corner, and try as she might she could see no way out, but acceptance.

After the evening meal, they all went back into the sitting room. Barbara was very quite, as she mulled over the position she had got herself into, let alone her son. Gertrude and Catherine discussed the various outfits that would become the centrepiece of baby’s layette. Catherine gushed out her ideas, and enthused about the satins and frills that would adorn the little darlings wardrobe.

The clock on the mantelpiece struck ten, and Gertrude stood up. ‘I’m just going up to check on baby.’

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 05:06:24 AM »
The Sisters part 12

Author: Bethany-Louise, Dec/30/2003 10:52:35 [-04]

The Sisters part 12 by Bethany-Louise

Gertrude made her silent entry into the nursery; she wanted to make sure that she did not wake the little darling. As she stood over the cot she smiled. This was not the smile of a doting parent, but rather one of a heartless guardian. A thrill surged through her body, as her hopes were realised. Anthony’s thumb was out of his mouth, resting on the pillow next to his head. She watched him silently, as his chest rose and fell with his breathing. He looked so sweet, with his baby pants peeking out from beneath the hem of his nighty. Unbeknown to him he was about to get a rude awakening.

She leant over the cot rail and cautiously folded back the hem of his nighty. Her hand slowly inserted itself between the waistband elastic of his baby pants and his warm body. She smiled in recognition at the wet clammy sensation, as her hand ventured deeper. Anthony moved slightly. She paused, and waited for him to settle, before closing her hand.

Anthony gasped, as he opened his eyes he saw auntie’s cold, emotionless face confronting him. He immediately put his thumb in his mouth; too late.

Gertrude switched on the main light. ‘Auntie’s going to have to punish her little niece, and after all the warnings I gave you as well.’ She was in her element.

Anthony’s tongue froze as he lay there, blinking at the harsh light, which flooded the room. Gertrude opened a drawer below the changing table and took out a brown bottle and a spoon. She unscrewed the top and put it beside the chair.

‘Out you come babykins, I warned you what would happen, and you’ve completely ignored me, haven’t you?’

Anthony turned his face away, in horror at what was about to come. He whimpered at the threat of yet another spanking.

Gertrude pulled Anthony over her knee as she sat down. She pulled down his plastic panties and undid the tapes on the wet disposable, dropping it to the floor. She gripped his head in the crook of her arm, almost strangling him.

‘Time for baby’s medicine. I can see I’m going to have to put another bottle of castor oil on my shopping list, if this is how you’re going to interperate my instructions.’ She was in no mood for compromise, as she poured out a large spoonful of the oily substance.

‘Open wide for auntie.’ She pinched his nose and his mouth opened in a reflex action. ‘In we go.’ She held the spoon in his mouth till he swallowed. This was followed by three more, till he almost gagged.

The taste was disgusting as it passed down Anthony’s throat. The oily substance clung to the inside of his mouth. He had never taken castor oil before, the taste being even worse than he had read in his magazines.

‘Right, lets coat that thumb of yours.’ She pushed it into the wide neck of the bottle, and then forced it into Anthony’s mouth.

‘Don’t you dare take it out!’ Came the final warning as she turned him over her knee.

Anthony whimpered as he felt the cool air react with the clamminess of his bottom. He stared at the carpet on the floor, his thumb in his mouth. Tiny drips of castor oil fell on the carpet as he obeyed auntie’s instructions, to suc-k his thumb.

With no one else in the room, Gertrude’s sadistic nature was given full reign. She picked up the hairbrush and brought it down sharply on his quivering bottom. Anthony bit down hard on his thumb in a desperate attempt to hold it in, as the spanking continued.

Tears flowed down his little cheeks as Gertrude turned him back over, holding him tightly to her bosom, to muffle his weeping. The thrill at executing her sadistic power over him has aroused feelings she hadn’t experienced in a long time. Her face flushed red in ecstasy, as she felt the dampness in the own underwear. They sat there together with Gertrude rocking her baby to and fro, collecting her thoughts.

As she recovered, her attention was diverted to the bottle of castor oil again. Another thought entered her head and she picked up the spoon again.

‘Auntie wants her sissy baby to have a nice dirty nappy in the morning, and just to make sure.’ She held up another spoonful of the revolting medicine. ‘In we go, and another. There, that should do the trick.’ The bottle was now less than a quarter full.

She then nappied him on her ample thighs, using the same wet nappy from before. The plastic panties were then replaced, and for added protection, she pulled on a second pair.

‘Oh I’m going to have such fun with you, aren’t I. Oh, I’m not going to mother you, like that soppy sister of mine, oh no. You’re going to wish you’d never set foot in my shop I can assure you.’ This left Anthony in no doubt that his fate was sealed, if indeed he had any.

‘I would try and hang on if I were you before you mess yourself, as you’re going to sit in your dirty nappy until nanny makes you some fluffy terry ones.’ This was the final stern warning before she turned out the light.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 05:06:57 AM »
The Sisters part 13

Author: Bethany-Louise, Mar/5/2004 12:53:14 [-04]

The Sisters part 13 by Bethany-Louise

Dawn broke, and the alarm sounded, as Barbara lay in her bed. She had been living in the house for over a month now, and many changes had taken place, since she had passed over the threshold. She sat on the edge of the bed and wiped the sleep from her eyes, as she stared at the rising sun, which beckoned a new day of toil.

After washing, she dressed herself, in the uniform Catherine had provided for her; that of a nursery nurse. She hated the white cotton one-piece dress, however any resistance on her part had long since evaporated, along with her pride. After placing the white cap on her head, she slipped on her plain white shoes and went downstairs to attend to her duties.

The same pattern was repeated every day. Firstly she sluiced out baby’s nappies, which had been soaking overnight, and put them in the machine to wash. She followed this with the preparation of the breakfast trays. Gertrude and Catherine both had toast and tea, whilst baby’s consisted of a large bottle of formula to which she added three heaped tablespoons of sugar, as instructed by Gertrude.

It was a big day today, Gertrude had informed her the previous evening. They would attend the annual Womens Institute, charity pram race, which was to take place in the town centre, that afternoon.

Barbara took up Catherine’s tray, knocking lightly on the door of her bedroom. As she entered, she dropped a curtsey and placed the tray on the table, whilst she opened the curtains.

‘Good morning nanny.’ She handed Catherine the tray. Catherine took it from her without replying, she was always grumpy in the morning, so Barbara left, without another word being spoken.

Gertrude on the other hand was full of life. As Catherine entered the bedroom she was already reading in bed. She curtseyed and handed over the tray, including baby’s bottle, which she placed on the bedside table.

‘Good morning Curtis’ Gertrude raised her eyes to meet hers.

‘Fetch baby for me, will you.’

‘Yes madam.’ Gertrude always insisted on giving baby her first feed of the day in her bedroom.

Barbara climbed the stairs to the nursery. The nursery had been given a complete make over, and was now resplendent in a pale pink with glossy white woodwork. She pulled back the pink curtains, gaily edged in flouncy white frills. The bright daylight flooded the room, so that the outline of the cot bars could be seen through the organza canopy surrounding the cot. Barbara opened the wardrobe and retrieved a set of pink reins, unbuckling the straps as the made her way over to the cot. She hated herself even more, when she was alone with her son, but what could she do, they were trapped together in this nightmare world.

Anthony was still asleep as she drew back the canopy. He looked so sweet and innocent lying there, his now blonde curls peeking out from the brim of the white satin bonnet, and his pink dummy moving rhythmically in time with his suc-king. Barbara paused before waking him with a kiss on the cheek. He slowly opened his eyes and his long lashes fluttered as he became accustomed to the light.

‘Good morning, angel,’ Barbara whispered softly to him.

His angelic face now contorted at the prospect of another day of torment.

‘Shhh, darling, mummy’s here,’ Barbara spoke softly to him, as if that would calm his fears, as she lowered the cot rail.

Anthony knew better than to speak out, as he knew Gertrude would be listening in over the baby alarm in her room. He had already suffered several spankings for talking to his mother, when they were alone.

Barbara pulled off the covers to reveal the short white satin dress, and mittens, which were tied to the cot rails with wide ribbons. The semi transparent baby pants peeking below the hem, could not hide the wet bulky nappy, as the stain was there for all to see. It was hardly surprising he was wet, as he had been secured like this since six, the previous evening, when he had been put down for the night. His smooth legs were tied together again with ribbon, and on his feet were a delightful pair of satin booties.

Barbara undid the ribbons and sat him up. She had a tear in her eye as she placed the reins over his head and slid the straps into their buckles. Gertrude had encouraged her to take part in Anthony’s babying. She had realised that Anthony’s spirit would be broken all the easier, if his own mother took a full part in the process, as it left him with no one to turn to.

Anthony dribbled as Barbara placed his hands in the wrist straps, attached to the waistband of the reins. She wiped his chin to stop the drops falling onto the bodice of the dress.

‘There, let mummy help you up.’ She helped him to his feet, and she fluffed out the hem of the dress.

‘Open your legs a bit wider angel. We don’t want you to get into trouble with auntie. You know how critical she can be about your baby walk.’ Anthony needed no encouragement as he remembered the last session of ‘walkies’, as she had put it. Gertrude had been less than satisfied, with his baby walk. To make sure baby adopted the correct stance, she took a large carrot from the kitchen and had thrust it up his bottom, making sure his nappy was pinned on extra tightly. The experience had taught him a valuable lesson.

‘Shall we go down to aunties room, you lead the way poppet.’ Anthony began to cry, the tears of a lamb being led to the slaughter, as she led him down the stairs

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 05:07:32 AM »
The Sisters part 14

Author: Bethany-Louise, Mar/10/2004 09:41:40 [-04]

The Sisters part 14 by Bethany-Louise

The door of the bedroom opened and Anthony toddled over the threshold. Gertrude looked up from her magazine.

‘Ah, how’s auntie’s little Tiny Tears this morning?’ Gertrude had christened Anthony, after she had bought him the doll of the same name.

‘Show auntie your baby walkies.’

Anthony needed no encouragement as he strained against the reins. He looked the perfect picture of babyhood with his plastic panties rustling against his legs with every step. The hem of the night dress, bobbed and swayed, fully exposing his nappied bottom. The tell tale sagging crotch betrayed the wet nappy, as the pins strained to hold the weight. With his wide stance, he looked very unstable, mimicking the actions of a real toddler, who had just learnt to take her first steps.

A sadistic smile crossed Gertrude’s face as he continued to parade round the room. She put her hands together and clapped. This was the signal for baby to fall over. Baby fell to the carpeted floor almost immediately, and then began to cry.

‘Ahh, has my little angel fallen? Come here, let auntie kiss it better, didums.’ Gertrude’s sarcastic tones filled the room.

Barbara struggled to hoist him to his feet, and he toddled over to the bed, tears streaming down his rosy cheeks. He stood by the bedside as Gertrude dabbed his cheeks with her lace handkerchief.

‘I know, what Tiny Tears wants, she wants her bottle doesn’t she? Ask auntie nicely for your bottle, sweetheart.’ She was still smirking, enjoying every second of his torment.

‘Ba, ba, ba, ba,’ came the almost inaudible reply from behind the dummy, baby was still suc-king.

‘Auntie give Tiny Tears her ba ba then.’ She stepped out of bed and took the reins from Barbara in one hand, and the bottle from the bedside table in the other.

‘That will be all for now, Curtis.’ Gertrude dismissed her, and led baby over to the high backed chair in the corner of the bedroom.

Barbara, hesitated before curtseying. She had never been allowed to participate in the morning feed, and always felt anxious about leaving her son with this tyrant.

‘That will be all, Curtis!’ Gertrude snapped, making it plain that her presence was no longer required.

Gertrude sat on the chair and arranged her sheer black negligee on her ample thighs. Her large chest began to heave in anticipation as she lifted Tiny Tears onto her lap. She held his head in the crook of her flabby arms, almost suffocating him. Anthony’s contorted face stared back into her eyes, as he dwelt on his impending ordeal.

‘Ooo, we are wet this morning,’ commented Gertrude as she squeezed the wet nappy through the plastic pants.

‘Has baby had a wee, wee, since she woke this morning?’ She enquired.

Anthony shook his head, which was difficult given the grip of Gertrude’s arm.

‘Baby do wee, wee’s for auntie.’ She grinned, as she squeezed his crotch tightly. ‘Baby do wee, wee’s for auntie.’ She repeated herself, but this time kissing him on the lips.

Anthony concentrated, hard, as he knew what to expect if he didn’t perform this humiliating act. Luckily for him she brought the teat of the bottle to his lips, and he suc-ked greedily on the silicone, to buy some time. After the first mouthfuls he felt the need to wet himself, and with much relief he let go. Gertrude whose hand was resting on his plastic panties felt the surge, and smiled to herself. She was pleased that she had trained him to this stage, however she missed the punishment sessions of the early training. Today however was going to be a severe test, and she found herself relishing the prospect of parading him through the town at the pram race.

As the bottle emptied she undid her negligee and coaxed out her breasts.

‘Aunties got a special treat for her little Tiny Tears today. Aunties going to let her little sissy suc-k on her titty, won’t that be nice for baby.’

Anthony’s face drained of colour, as the last drops of formula drained from the bottle. He was petrified. Gertrude replaced the teat of the bottle, with her own brown nipple. She thrust the fleshy orb into Anthony’s face, and he had no choice but to take the teat. They had obviously been firmer when she was younger, but now they just sagged. He was almost suffocated as she held him tightly to her chest. Gertrude’s face flushed as she encouraged him to suc-k harder. He was now gasping for air, but just as he was about to pass out, Gertrude let out a sigh, and released her grip.

Several minutes passed with Gertrude rocking him in her arms, then she dropped the bombshell.

She gazed down into his eyes. ‘Do you know what to day is?’

Anthony shook his head.

‘Well, it’s a very special day for baby. Auntie is going to show her little sissy off to all her friends at the Womens Institute. Won’t that be fun?’

Anthony’s mouth dropped, and he let out a moan. Never in his wildest dreams, did he think that he would be the subject of public humiliation.

Gertrude left him no time to dwell on the situation, as they had to be at the start line by ten. She was determined to get first prize for the best dressed baby, so there was plenty of preparation to be done, before they left. She knew what was going through his little mind, by the sheer horror on his face, and she smiled to herself as she led him out of the bedroom.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender