Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: JUST LIKE HIS SISTER  (Read 37570 times)

tammiann

JUST LIKE HIS SISTER 8
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 09:14:04 AM »
It was almost the last day of camp and Tiffany had kept her word. Terry had "mysteriously" kept wetting the bed night after night and wore disposable diapers daily as a result. Most of the camp didn't pay much attention, but Tiffany and her friends never missed an opportunity to make fun of the "baby of the Taffy Bears." Terry could only run and hide and cry.

After the knitting class, Terry and the girls were out on the lawn seting up the picnic area. Terry was laughing and giggling with his friends, looking and acting as girlish as the most "girlie" of his fellow campers. He'd managed to stay clear of Tiffany most of the day, but realized she'd found him as he bent over to smooth the tablecloth on the grass. He felt his cullottes being yanked down, exposing his diaper to the camp. "Still a baby!" announced Tiffany as the laughter soon had tears running down his cheeks. "Let's see if she's wet..." said the eight-year old as she grabbed the plastic waistband and elastic of the diaper and prepared to yank it down.

Although he was playing the part of the shy little girl so well that he was forgetting how to be anything else; Terry knew that he was six years older that Tiffany and remembered the days when he enjoyed being the bully. In his panic over being truly exposed to all the Taffy Bears,

he angrily swung his arm around, smacking Tiffany nearly off of her feet. Crying loudly as she fell, the startled girl had grabbed onto the waistband of the strange belt she felt inside the diaper, givving Terry an awful wedgie and ripping the belt free. Though his diaper was still covering his secret, evryone looked at the ruined belt and thick pad and wondered what was going on.

Tiffany sobbed and pointed at Terry, waving the belt and pad as the counselors ran over to see what was going on. It didn't matter to them who started it, all they could see was the red welt on the side of Tiffany's face and the grin on Terry's face and his clenched fists as he pulled his pants back up. His grin and triumph melted as Julie grabbed his arm and yanked him back toward the cabin, scolding him mercilessly for being so mean to his "big sister."

Some of the older campers arrived back from canoeing and archery class and comforted Tiffany, who was now putting on an an act as convincing as the one Terry had been forced to do all summer. "Theresa can't be old enough to need one of these..." remarked on of the girls as she took it from Tiffany's hand and tossed it in the trash,"my mom used to wear those..."

"I didn't know they made them anymore." said one of the counselors as the Taffy Bears gathered around, hoping to listen in on some real gossip and "big girl talk."

"Why did they call it a sanitary belt?" Tina overheard someone say during the conversation. She wondered if her brother's secret was about to be exposed to the whole camp. She'd love to have a video of that to take home, but wondered if it would be more fun for him to have to keep up his act, which got more convincing everyday.

"Christie?" Tina asked one of the counselors, "My mom said some girls bodies grow up before their brains do. Could she have been talking about my baby sister?"

"Maybe," the counselor replied, "even if she still wets the bed and acts so bratty, her body may be turning into a young woman. It can be scary, even if your're older, and she may need to see a doctor to help deal with it, but it's still no excuse for what she did. After her punishment, we'll all have to keep treating her like our baby sister and make sure she behaves like a good little girl."

When Christie finished talking, they could hear the stern lecture being give inside tha cabin, and the squeaky crying voice trying to make excuses that none of them believed. Then after a moment of silence, the sould of a loud swat and then a shrill cry filled the air. Tiffany smiled to herself at that. From now on, she'd be the perfect big sister to that spoiled little baby. From the cries inside, she knew she didn't need to do anything more to prove that Theresa wasn't as grown up as she'd thought.

Nearby, Tina listened to the goings-on almost amazed. If she didn't know better she'd swear that realy was a little girl carrying on so. She also thought it best that he was able to keep his secret, especially since he was proving to be his own worst enemy and hoping that when they went home in a few days he would still be in "reform school" since she liked him so much better this way.

tammiann

JUST LIKE HIS SISTER 9
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 01:13:52 AM »
Even though he didn't know what would happen when he got home, Terry was glad that this was the last day of camp. His mother would be there in the afternoon to pick him up. Things had even gotten a little bit better after his scuffle with Tiffany. He was still sore from his spanking with the paddle, and though he was still teased about it, Tiffany had stopped tormenting him and had actually been nice. She treated him like a baby, helping him with his tray and cutting his food for him, and was always fussing with his hair and adjusting clothes. He didn't like that but at least she wasn't as mean as she had been. He'd even been dry the last few nights and was allowed to wear his "big girl panties," as Tina callled them and informed everybody about whenever they saw each other.

Jennifer wasn't too happy about her best friend's new attitude. She even worried that "Theresa" was trying to steal Tiffany from her. Even though they all knew they were too mature for "the silly baby," Jennifer wanted to make sure everyone knew it. While helping in the kitchen, she "borrowed" a special candy bar that one of the older cooks kept hidden in her desk and gave it to Theresa during snack time.

After having their snack, the girls cleaned the cabin and packed away their things, saving some clothes for the afternoon to go home in. Racing out to the lake, they all dove in for their last "swimmie." Terry still had to wear the water wings and the one-piece suit still made him feel so silly, but he had gotten used to it and tried to play along. The older girls were there too, and Terry looked at them longingly, remembering how much fun swimming used to be when he was with his buddies "checking out the chicks."

The parents started to arrive while the girls were still swimming. Mrs. Jameson arrived shortly and as she walked to the lake she hardly recognized her children. Tina was now lean and muscular and even looked a bit taller. Terry was almost pudgy and his body definitely looked like that of a nine-or-ten year old girl. It was almost as if they had exchanged bodies. Tina had written that Terry's behavior had improved and no one even guessed that he wasn't a girl, though an immature and bratty one. Hearing that, Mrs. Jameson had no intention of letting a juvenile delinquent back into her home and was thinking of her options.

Just as she reached the shore, all the girls in the lake began screaming and making a panicked charge to get out of the water. Jennifer, Anna, and Brittany were rolling on the ground laughing and pointing at Terry who was crying and slowly walking to the shore as a brown cloud continued to erupt underwater all around him. Julie took him by the hand and marched him toward the cabin, angry that his bedwetting had not stopped but gotten even worse.

Wearing his Taffy Bear skirt and yellow t-shirt, and back in the disposable diaper, Terry joined the rest of the campers and parents at the picnic pavillion. Jennifer had called him "poopie pants" and the new nickname was being murmured among the campers. Sitting at the table with his mom and sister, Terry wanted to disappear, but could only sit and listen.

"I thought you'd grow up a little by being here," said his mother, "not turn into a spoiled little baby."

"But I'm not, Mommy." cried Terry, surprised that he hadn't called her 'Mom' like he always did. "I don't know what's going on. I was swimming and playing nice and all of a sudden my tummy hurt I went before I could go to the potty."

"Well, your language has certainly changed for the better and I expect it to stay that way." replied Mrs. Jameson, "but I can't understand why you're back in diapers. Am I going to have to get you a crib and rubber sheets, too?"

"I don't think so," exclaimed Julie as she walked over to their table. "I just had a talk with Edna, one of the cooks who's been teaching Theresa and the rest of the girls how to cook and clean in the kitchen. She takes chocolated laxatives and one of the other campers stole it and gave it to your daughter. She's in the office now being dealt with...it seems they've also been using the warm water trick on Theresa, that hadn't been done around here in so long that we never thought it wasn't Terri. I'm sorry I had to embarrass you to keep the beds dry, but you may need to wear those home in case that laxative is still working on you."

"I'm glad to hear that," said Mrs. Jameson who looked at her equally relieved son. "and I'll let you deal with those other girls however you wish. We've all had to deal with bad behavior and have to find ways to make sure it doesn't happen again, don't we Terri?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Come on, Tina, get your little sister packed and out to the car. We have a long drive home."

"YES, MOMMY." answered Tina with a grin as she took terry's hand and went to the cabins.

tammiann

JUST LIKE HIS SISTER 10
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 12:43:55 AM »
Terry thought camp was bad but waiting for school to start in two weeks was even worse. His mother had put their house up for sale and was looking for a smaller one in order to send Tina to a private school. He was given the same option but chose to stay in the same school on the condition that his behavior be perfect until the end of summer vacation. His room was empty and all his clothes were gone. His only clothes were the Taffy Bear uniforms, swim suit, and hand-me-downs from Tina (which were all of her old party and Easter dresses with matching slips and panties. Tina was in charge and loved treating him like a baby. His only consolation was being allowed to stay indoors or in Tina's room when visitors came.

A knock on the door had sent him scurrying away. He sat in Tina's room wearing a yellow party dress, ruffly pink panties, white tights and MaryJanes with his hands folded in his lap, looking at the computer that used to be his and wondering how much of his stuff had survived the garage sale and was awaiting him in boxes in the garage. With nothing else to do, he began reading one Tina's Baby Sitters Club books, hoping his Mommy would return soon from the mall with his school clothes. He'd been so good for her that maybe she'd let him dress like a boy again before the first day of school.

At the front door, Tina talked with her brothers friend Jared. He looked even tougher than before and bragged that his dad's lawyer had gotten him out of the detention center and back in school. He even had the start of a beard and she noticed the tatoos on his fingers.  He didn't seem too upset when she told him Terry was unavailable, then asked if he could borrow his mitt and baseball. She told him to meet her in the garage and she looked through a few boxes before finding what she was after. He tooked the ball bat as well and asked for a drink of water. She let him into the kitchen and handed him a glass of water as she pushed the garage door opener button.

Terry dropped his book when he heard the garage door closing. Thinking that his sissy days might at last be over if he impressed his mother, he skipped and danced out of Tina's room, almost singing as he called out "Mommy, do you have my new clothes?"

Jared was about to walk out the front door when he heard Terry's voice. He turned to look and saw Terry freeze in his tracks. Neither one could believe their eyes. Tina thought she'd enjoy seeing something like this happen, but felt sorry for her brother as he stood there giving Jared an eyeful. Not missing a beat, the tall, muscular guy chuckled a reply.

"I'm not your mommy, but you look like you need a big daddy."

Terry ran back down the hallway and slammed Tina's bedroom door. Jared was about to head after him but Tina picked up the baseball bat and told him he'd better go now. Grabbing the mitt and ball, he shrugged and left, saying he had a game to go to anyway.

Tina went to her room. Terry was slamming things around and ignoring her demands to open the door. A few moments later he charged out wearing her Mudd Jeans and a skimpy tee shirt. He raised his fist at her, but when she didn't back down he ran out the door. Racing down the street, he tried to catch up with his friend. He thought that if he explained, Jared would understand and help him end this humiliating punishment once and for all. As he neared the park he ducked into a tall hedge row and looked for his friends, who were huddled around the bench at the ball field.

"...no way man, he couldn't have been dressed like that."

"did he really get that fat?"

"Yeah..." spat Jared "and Coach was even gonna start him this year. Maybe now he'll make him HEAD cheerleader."

"Let's keep him on the team, so we can really play smear the..."

As the baseball coach interrupted them to start the game, Terry slipped away. He was going to run away from home, but when a carload of girls passed by and began pointing and giggling, he knew he had no place to go. Some home, he thought, sleeping in the dining room on one of Tina's old little beds while the painters got his room and the reast of the house ready to sell. Looking at himself, he realized that the jeans had no waistband and the tee shirt came to the bottom of his ribcage leaving his belly bare and bulging. His hair had grown out a bit but with the permed ends he looked almost like a poodle. He ignored the honking cars and ran home, glad that he hadn't slugged his sister and given her an excuse to lock him out. He got to the door just as his mother pulled into the driveway.

"I though you weren't allowed out of the yard without your sister?"

"I'm sorry, Mommy." said Terry as tears crept from his eyes. "Mommy, please can I go to Tina's new school? Jared's back out and I can't go back there."

"Does that mean you want to stay out of trouble and always be just like your sister?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Very well, then..." smiled Mrs. Jameson, glad that she had found a way to truly reform her delinquent son. "I'll see about enrolling you tomorrow."

tammiann

JUST LIKE HIS SISTER 11
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 10:39:28 AM »
Their house had finally sold and only one week remained until school began. Their mother bought a house upstate and was finishing up school enrollment while keeping up with her busy work schedule. Since she was gone alot. Tina had been placed in charge and he was not allowed out of the yard unless he was with her. His permed hair had grown out a little bit and he didn't look quite as babyish, and his mom even let him pick out his own play clothes as long as they came from the girl's section. He was wearing a plain yellow tee shirt and light blue shorts. Even though they were way shorter than guy stuff, it was better than the lace edging he'd worn before. His nails were no longer polished, but he knew if he disobeyed or got into any trouble he'd be ultra girlie in an instant.

Tina held her brother's hand tightly as they walked on the sidewalk toward her friend Sarah Jane's house. They were having a going away party for her and since Mom was at work, she had to take Terry along. She didn't mind too much, since he rarely got in the way or bothered her, but sometimes she wished he could stay at home alone. They were soon there and before long they were at the backyard patio with Sarah Jane and four other girls who were giggling and talking about the new school year. Terry was by himself on a lounge chair looking through some magazines when the giggling suddenly got louder.

"I just passed my Baby Sitters Training Class and I've already got some jobs lined up." said Sarah Jane. "I wish I had as much baby-sitting experience as you, Tina."

"I guess so S.J.," answered Tina, "but it's not quite the with a big baby you don't get paid to watch."

"Why don't you show us what you learned?" asked Loren.

"Yeah," added Chrissa, "I'd like a head start on that class since I gotta take it next month."

"And Tina even brought along a very realistic training dummy!" giggled Mary B.

Terry nervously walked over to the girls as Janie, the most well-developed and hottest of the girls was spreading a blanket out in the grass. Even dressed like he was, in flip flops, shorty shorts, and a clingy tee; Terry felt himself getting excited in the plain cotton briefs with lettice-edge elastic and a tiny pink bow in the front. She'd never give him a second thought, but he couldn't help but concentrate on her and every curve on her body. She motioned him toward her with her finger and had him step out of his shoes before sitting on the blanket. Sarah Jane vanished into the house but soon returned with a little basket of supplies from her class.

"First we have to get our little one ready to paly in the sun. So off with the shirt and shorts."

Terry tried to protest but one look from Tina stopped him cold. Janie, Mary B., and Chrissa wriggled his tee off of him and they began roaring with laughter at the sight of the tan lines. After camp, Tina had made him wear her two-piece siut and now his chest was dake except for two triangles of...

"Milky white boobage!" screamed Sarah Jane in disbelief. They'd heard of Terry's punishment but rarely saw him until now. He blushed and fought back tears as Janie cooed and comforted him. She giggled at his undies, and pointed out how happy he seemed to be as they began rubbing sunscreen all over his body. Tina went into the house to get more snacks and Loren began rubbing lotion on his legs. Her had barely brushed up against his panties when he moaned and quivered for a few seconds. His smile and pleasure soon disappeared.

"Ewww, he wet himself." gasped Chrissa.

"Babies can't control themselves very well, especially boys." Sarah Jane spoke as if she was actually a baby sitting instructor and treated Terry as if he really was an infant. She told them to "keep an eye on the baby" as she raced into the house. Tina came back outside to see her brother crying trying desperately to hide his shame. Sarah Jane yelled for Mary B. to come and help her in the attic and promised that baby sitting class would continue shortly.

tammiann

JUST LIKE HIS SISTER 12
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 09:17:55 AM »
Tina couldn't help but giggle as she saw her brother actually sleeping so soon after they put him down for his nap. His bright yellow sleeveless romper did nothing to hide the bulky cloth diapers and pink plastic panties. Each of her five friends had gone through the baby sitting manual with the bathing and changing of her "baby sister" and by the time Loren completed the tasks and learned about "how little boys worked", Terry was almost raw and thankful to have the thick paste-like diaper rash ointment put on him and then be left in the diapers Sarah Jane had found in the attic. He'd modeled all the baby clothes that fit and was so exhausted that he didn't even complain when the old pacifier was put in his mouth and he was told about naptime.

"I never thought I'd ever stop hating your brother," Sarah Jane told Tina. "He was always so mean and never got punished..."

"Until now." giggled Loren. "And he was so helpful in letting us learn about baby care. We'll really be way ahead when we go to that class."

"We even know every secret about boy bodies now," added Mary B. "And we didn't have to put out or anything."

"That's the way it should be," said Tina, "Girls rule and those silly boys will just have to deal with it!"

"That's the way its gonna be for me." Janie grinned. "My boyfriend will be like Baby T over there---never ever see a real naked girl and I'll know all his secrets."

"And you'll dish them to all of us," Chrissa boasted. "I hate to see this party end."

"Maybe it doesn't have to," Sarah Jane shouted, "Lets make it a sleepover!"

Tina's high-five and grin as she put down the phone told them the party was set. Her mom said the movers were packing their things and it was ok with her. She was surprised, but not too, when Tina told her how cooperative Terry had been and that he agreed to to stay on his best behavior. Sarah Jane's parents would be back later that night and would bring pizza, which would give them plenty of time to get the stuff back in the attic. Everything was cleaned up by the time Terry woke up, except for what he was wearing and a baby bottle, blushing as he realized all the girls were giggling as they watched him. He soon found out why as he was placed on each girls lap and given a baby bottle full of warm milk to drink. He soon realized their plan as they smiled and watched. Chrissa told him he could grow up as soon as he did what babies do for real.

He almost cried as he tried to hold back but couldn't and soon a warm flood made his cheeks as rosy pink as the plastic panties. They cheered as Loren took his hand and lead him into the bathtub. He was soon standing naked in the tub, crying as the girls pointed out his embarassment. Sarah Jane came in with a bottle of lotion. It loked and smelled like baby lotion but she smeared it very thickly all over his body and soon he was coated with a thick layer from the neck down. They made him stand still and sing baby songs for about fifteen minutes and he felt warm and tingly from the lotion. Chrissa turned on the shower and ha gasped as the lotion was rinsed off by the cool water, taking with it all the hair on his body.

"Now he does look just like a baby girl," Mary B. cheered.

"But they grow up so fast," added Tina, "and tonight my baby sister is going to become one of the girls---unless she wants to stay in diapers."

Terry never thought he'd actually beg to be put in panties and other "big girl clothes," but he did as he thought of the day he'd spent as the living doll for the babysitting class. After they dried him off, he was taken into the living room as the other girls showered and got ready for the slumber party. He felt so exposed and different now that his body was hairless. Everything felt more intense and he was aware of how different things  felt compared to the boys clothes that were fast becoming a fading memory. He sat on a blanket on the floor in a pink cami-tee and full-cut briefs, and one by one the girls came out all showered and fresh, wearing nighties and shorty pj's. Chrissa was the last to arrive. She tossed Terry a long flannel nightie and a training bra with a laugh and shouted "makeover time."

Terry couldn't believe the way he looked when they got done with him. His finger and toenails were a bright glitter pink, his face was made up and perfumed with every product in the "Duff Stuff" catalog. Tina was surprised as well. Of course that was the plan, and she was sure S.J.'s
parentals would never realize Terry was her brother. As they were all laughing and dancing to the loud music and giving each other makeovers, the doorbell rang. Chrissa gave Terry a weird grin and opened the door. There were screams and giggles as a half dozen older-looking boys walked in.

The guys were looking over all the girls as they talked and hed the snacks and drinks the girls brought out to them. Terry tried to stay hidden but often wound up serving and got an occasional pinch or two from the unsuspecting "dudes." He remembered when he used to be one of them and wanted those days to return, but didn't think they ever would. After alot of noise they were soon all in a circle and Terry was scared to find himself playing spin the bottle. Chrissa giggled as the spin finally singled out Terry. Moments later tears filled his eyes as the bottle stopped in frot of a muscular blond gut that all the girls said was a "total hottie." Chrissa yanked him to his feet. He blushed as the guy stared hungrily at his exposed lower legs and walked toward him. Before Terry could run away, he was grabbed by the shoulders and felt the guys lips pressing against his. Everyone laughed and cheered as Chrissa announced that "he slipped her the tougue."

Loren separated them and took Terry's hand and sat down with him as the game continued. "No girl ever forgets her first kiss," she told him. Sarah Jane's parents arrived a while later and the boys were ushered out after some pizza. Terry couldn't believe all that had happened to him over the summer, and now more than ever, he was glad that they would be moving away in the next day or two. For the rest of the night, the girls went out of there way to make him feel welcome and Tina told him how happy she was that he was "just like his sister."

THE END

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender