Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Personal Messages  (Read 2705 times)

patticakes

• Mommy's Dearest
Personal Messages
« on: September 07, 2021, 01:42:11 PM »
  I am looking for help with sending personal messages. I would appreciate it if someone can guide me to the link where I can both send and receive messages. 

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Personal Messages
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 01:04:13 PM »
Personal messages are disabled here because it got to the point that the system was overwhelmed with everybody personally messaging each other, & almost nobody was commenting on stories anymore. Everybody started using the site as their own private messaging system instead of what it was intended for.

Private messaging still works at our main site, Betty's Pub. But you have to be a member there. Being a member here doesn't automatically make you a member there. They're separate & independent sites on different web servers & different domains.

One of the secrets of why Betty's has never been entirely down in 27 years is that we've never been in just 1 place, on 1 server, & just 1 domain, but spread out over several. That way if 1 goes down, the rest of Betty's remains up, & may even act as a backup server for the part that went down.

sissy baby dollie

• Fresh
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 03:20:19 AM »
Hi. Some of the profiles include a link to contact them and or their email address.

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 12:30:09 PM »
Yes, you have the option to set up your member profile to allow other members or non-members to see your email or other contact options, or to hide it all from everybody.

Like I said, most just use the personal messaging at our main site, Betty's Pub. PM there is more active than the board itself these days. It makes me want to consider disabling it there too, like I did here, so everybody will become more active communicating on the public board again rather than using it as their private messaging system.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender