Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)  (Read 117199 times)

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 11:41:36 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summmer)--part29

As we drove for the Mall, Ms Roberts outlined what was in store for me there.

"I've made a hair appointment for you Stephie, at the beauty salon where you got permed last summer after the swimming pool dunking incident."

"Not a permanent???" I cried.

"No, and keep quiet!" She barked. "Your hair could stand some work. It looks a little rough around the edges."

"But my hair's....."

"Shut up!" She yelled. "One more word out of you sissyboy, and I'll turn this car around and we'll head to Sunnyvale and drop you off there for the rest of the summer! And the girls there can have a good old time with you for the next six or seven weeks."

That shut me up. And Ms Roberts continued.

"Your bangs need a trim, as does the rest of your hair. A quarter inch off the length of it, to get rid of all your split ends."

She couldn't know if I had split ends, I thought. How could she, with my hair always done up in braid loops. It was just an excuse.

"You'll be on your own once we get to the Mall, well...for the most part anyway." Ms Roberts explained. "Lisa and I will always be in close proximity to monitor you, but we won't engage you in any way. Do you undertand?"

I simply nodded in agreement, thinking about her words. "Monitor" me. Hell, she and Lisa just wanted to revel in my embarrassment and humiliation of course.

We pulled into the Mall and found a parking spot.  And Ms Roberts took four twenty dollar bills from her purse and handed them to me.

"This is more than you'll need Stephanie. Don't lose it!" And she unbuckled her seatbelt and said. "You have a one o'clock hair appointment under the name of 'Pat'. That's in about twenty minutes." She said, looking at her watch.

"Pat"....an appropriately ambiguous name, I realized.

"When they finish your hair trimming, have them braid it back up like they found it so it fits under your cap."

"Can I come back to the van then???" I asked.

"No you can't!!! And what did I say about interrupting?" She scolded.

"Sorry." I whimpered.

"Now then, when you're done at the beauty salon, head for the food court and get yourself something to drink and find a seat and sit there 'til you finish it." And she hit the door unlock. "Now let's get this show on the road!"

"But what about Rite Aid???" Lisa reminded Ms Roberts.

"Oh yeah, right Lisa! Thanks."

"No problem Ms Roberts."

"There's a Rite Aid next to the food court Stephanie. Stop in there and buy yourself a package of Depends!"

"They'll certainly understand that purchase there!!!" Lisa scoffed.

"Well, time's a wasting sissyboy. Out you go, on your way!" Ms Roberts ordered. "Meet us back here when you're all done."

My chest was heaving now, gasping for breath. Tears poured from my eyes, like Niagara Falls. And I begged and pleaded and groveled for all I was worth.

"Please!!!!!!!! Please don't make me do this!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!"

"If you don't want to go, we can just head back to where we came from." Ms Roberts sneered. "Well....next door to where we came from, anyhow!"

I grit my teeth and took a deep breath and braced myself. And I stepped out into the parking lot. And it didn't take long to get noticed, as I walked toward the entrance.

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 07:29:15 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part30

I pulled the brim of my baseball cap down as far as I could over my face. I glued my eyes to the pavement and made for the entrance as quickly as possible, given my bow legged waddle.

I was determined to get in, done, and out as fast as I could. And I was desperate to keep my face hidden, so it wouldn't be seen. And so I wouldn't see the horrors around me. I'd only have to hear them.

From my very first steps in the crowded parking lot, I heard tons of gasps and giggles and laughter and cries of disbelief at the sight of me. And of course, much taunting and teasing.

But I kept on course, watching one foot stepping in front of the other.

Inside the Mall, I quickly glanced up to get my bearings. I knew, from last summer, where the beauty salon was. And off I headed, with great haste, to the sounds of laughter and biting comments and remarks.

Probably what I heard most were really questions. "Is that a boy or a girl???" and "Is he or she wearing diapers???" and "What's a Wannabee???" and the like. And thankfully, no one actually engaged me.

In the salon, standing in front of the receptionist at the counter, I heard (my face was still buried under the brim of my cap) her giggle.

"Uhmmm....oh my!!!....ahh....can I help you young lady?....ohhh, I mean young man....Ahhhh!!!" And she just gave up in frustration and simply asked. "Can I help you?"

I didn't look up. And the salon became fairly silent. Customers and beauticians certainly dumbstruck, for the moment, at the spectacle of me.

"My name's Pat." I mumbled under my brim. "I have a one o'clock hair appointment."

"Yes, we have you down here." She said, scrolling her finger down a waitng list. "Follow me please!"

I was glad to not have to wait for my appointment. "Quick and dirty" was my goal.

In front of the styling chair, the receptionist said. "This is Chloe. She'll be doing your hair."

"Hi, it's....ahhh....Pat. Right?" She chuckled. And she sounded fairly young.

I just nodded my head up and down.

"Well, have a seat Pat and we'll get started." She said.

I sat down and she tied an apron around me and removed my baseball cap---my security blanket! But that had to be.

"Gosh!" She said, moving her hands around my wad of braiding. "Braids!!!"

I took a quick glance at her and myself in the mirror. And she was very cute! But no time for thoughts of that. In, done, and out as fast as possible, was my only thought.

"Would you like a shampoo?" The obligatory first question.

"No, it's clean!" Quick and dirty, I thought.

"Well, what would you like to have done today?" She asked, undoing my braids.

"Just my bangs trimmed and about a quarter inch off the hair length, to get rid of any split ends. That's all!" I replied, very business like.

"Okay then." And she brushed me out and started with my bangs first.

And as she clipped away at them, she quietly asked, with some hesitation. "Uhmmm....I don't mean to be rude but, " and she paused for a moment and whispered, "uhmmm....are you a boy or a girl???"

"Neither!" I liked short and to the point.

"Okay....Pat!"

A minute later came. "What's Camp Sissy Curls and what's a Wannabee???"

"A place and a thing!" I tersely replied.

And then, "are you wearing diap...."

I immediately cut her off in frustration.

"Listen Chloe. If you leave me alone and keep your mouth shut and don't ask any more questions, I'll leave a ten buck tip!"

That silenced her. But with her silence, I became more acutely aware of everyone else in the salon. The giggles and laughs. The questioning remarks and hurtful comments. The disgusted looks on the faces of many of the patrons.

I guess the worst came from a sweet, pretty little girl of maybe four or five. As her mother lifted her onto a booster seat in the styling chair next to me, she innocently, but loudly called out. "Is that a boy or a girl Mommy and why's he wearing diapers???"

The place exploded in laughter, as the mother scolded her daughter. "Hush up Rachael, mind your own business!"

And the mother glared over at me, in disgust, and mouthed a single, unspoken word. I could read her lips. The word was "pervert".

I started to well up in tears. It really hurt to be seen as a pervert, especially in front of an innocent little girl.

Mercifully, Chloe quickly AND quietly finished all the hair trimming.

"You gotta braid it all back up like it was, so I can fit my cap over it." I told her.

Apron off and cap on. Wham, bam, thank you ma'm! And I headed to the counter to settle up. The floor was my guide again, as I struggled to drown out the sound of the jeering customers.

As I paid and left a ten dollar tip, the receptionist said. "I think I remember you now! Weren't you in here last summer for a perm?"

"No!!!" I grumbled.

Outside in the Mall, I took a deep breath. "One down, two to go!" I said, under my breath.

I hustled as quickly as I could for the food court, keeping to the sides of the Mall, in an effort to be more inconspicuous. But I still was very conspicuous, of course.

Bum patting, by girls and boys alike; with taunts of "Need a diaper change baby???" and "Are you wet and poopy snookums???" and such, was the most common occurrence. Well, that and the proverbial question of "Are you a boy or a girl???"

Last in line at Burger King, for a quick soda, I felt another bum pat from behind and heard a quick whisper over my shoulder.

"Having fun Stephie???"

Oh hell, I thought in panic. Somebody's recognized me!

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 12:36:22 AM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part31

I glanced over my shoulder. And for the first and only time, I was glad to see Ms Roberts and Lisa passing along behind me. They'd broken the rules of engagement with me.

But soon I felt the ominous presence of someone else behind me. I knew from experience, that close quarters were always the most dangerous for me. I briefly thought about stepping out of line. But that wouldn't do any good. I had to stay in line to get a drink. It was number two on my agenda from Ms Roberts.

I peeked over my shoulder. A boy and a girl, a little older than me. A brother and sister perhaps, or maybe a couple. The girl gave me a slight smile. The boy was expressionless.

I put my hands behind me to guard the rear flank. And I could hear them tittering, as the line moved along.

I finally reached the front of the line and ordered a small Coke. I reached into my pocket for some money, and as I paid for it, one of them yanked my shorts down to my ankles. And they ran off.

My diaper filled rhumba panties were on full display! And the sound of laughter was deafening.

I let out a squeal and quickly yanked them back up. And for a split second, I thought about giving chase to them, to pound them to pieces!

But I couldn't afford to make even more of a scene in public.

I cried, as I carried my drink over to an open table. And the food court was a buzz of laughter and jeering. I set my Coke down, seated myself, and stuck in the straw.

And I covered my ears with my hands and suc-ked the cup on the table empty in under a minute.

Two down, one to go now. Rite Aid, and I was done!

As I tossed my cup in the trash, I saw Ms Roberts and Lisa seated nearby, devilishly smiling and gloating. And Lisa blew me a kiss!

The scene in Rite Aid was little different than the food court, except less people. As I raced through the aisles, in search of Depends, I held tightly to the waist band of my shorts with both hands.

I found my Depends. I grabbed a twenty from my pocket and carried it, and the package of Depends, in one hand. I used the other hand to hold tight to the back of my shorts. I didn't want them around my ankles again.

The line at the checkout wasn't as long as at Burger King, at least.

Some guy right behind me in line scoffed. "What's the matter sissy!!! Wet, droopy sagging diapers???"

The clerk at the checkout was no better. "Well....looks like a prudent purchase young....", and she hesitated, then giggled, "young....WHATEVER YOU ARE!!!"

I managed to make it out of the Mall with only once finding my shorts about my ankles. Several bum pats though, and a bombardment of humiliation.

I found the van and Ms Roberts and Lisa were waiting inside. And I jumped in and plunked my Depends on the seat.

"Did you enjoy your visit to the Mall Stephanie???" Ms Roberts asked, sarcastically. "We certainly did!!!"

"Oh yeah!!!" Lisa added.

"Can we please go back to camp now Ms Roberts???" I whimpered.

"Heavens no, you forgetful sissyboy!!! Remember---I said to the Mall and to TOWN!"

And she started the engine and said."Besides, the three of us are going to have dinner in town---to celebrate Lisa's reclaiming of control of Sugar Plum cabin!"

I cried loudly and miserably, with no control. And Ms Roberts actually offered a little sympathy.

"It won't be so bad Stephanie. You know that everyone in town knows about Camp Sissy Curls and its 'special' campers!!!"

That didn't make me feel any better and I screamed. "But hell, I did everything you told me to do!!!"

Well that got her dander right back up and she yelled.

"I told you in my office that you had to be taken down a notch or two. The Mall was one notch! The town's a second notch!! And Sunnyvale can be a THIRD notch, if you carry on!!!" She snarled. "Deal with it sissyboy!!!!"

I knew, at this point, that I couldn't "deal with" a trip to town!

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 01:53:47 AM »
Camp Sissy Curls (SEcond Summer)--part32

But thank God for Mother Nature! She came to my rescue.

As we headed for town, I felt great rumblings in my bowels. And I realized I hadn't pooped in a long time. Not since the enema Bernice had given me. Perfect, I thought!

We drove along and the pressure kept buildling inside me. Super, I thought!

We pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. It was the one Ms Roberts had taken me to for lunch last summer. And I was ready to explode. Fantastic, I thought!

She parked the van and turned off the ignition and exclaimed. "Okay girls, let's go!"

And go....I did!!! I let loose for all I was worth. And I very noisily pooped a humungous load into my diapers and peed a flood. And the sound and the smell immediately drew the attention of Ms Roberts and Lisa.

"Oh God Stephie!" Lisa shrieked. "Geez!!!"

"Stephanie Crandall, you bad little girl!!! How could you???" Ms Roberts scolded.

And they quickly hopped out of the van for fresh air.

"Get out here sissyboy!!!" Ms Roberts screamed.

As I unbuckled my seatbelt, I intentionally rubbed and bounced my fanny on the seat. I wanted a "mooshie tooshie" now.

And as I stepped out of the van, I managed to pee even more.

"Oh my God! What a mess!" Ms Roberts loudly groaned.

I looked down at the front of my shorts and grinned at the large wet spot forming in them.

Lisa called from behind me. "Oh God, he's got a wet, brown spot back here too!!!" She gagged.

Just what the doctor ordered, I thought.

"Stephanie Crandall, didn't you have a diaper change just before we left?" She angrily asked.

I nodded my head "yes".

"Well then how could you do such a thing?" She hollered.

It was a stupid question, deserving a smart answer. A smart-aleck answer!

"But Ms Roberts, I'm not allowed to use a toilet! Your orders!!!" I replied, in as coc-ky a manner as I dared.

"Don't you dare be so insolent to me sissyboy!!!" She roared.

I kept quiet.

"Oh dear heavens!" She exclaimed, hands on her hips and looking at Lisa. "We can't take him in the restaurant like that."

"What about the Depends he bought?" Lisa suggested.

"No, not with his wet, poo stained shorts. And besides, I don't want to change him and I doubt you do either!" Ms Roberts sighed. "I guess we have to head back to camp."

Yes!!! Wonderful, I thought.

"But I don't want to have to miss our celebration dinner because of poopy pants Stephie!!!" Lisa complained.

"I know Lisa. But we can't take him in the restaurant like that. And we can't change him. So it's back to camp I'm afraid."

"What about this???" Lisa said, as she took her cell phone from her purse. "I'll call the camp and have the shuttle bus come pick him up! He can wait in the van for it and we can go in and have dinner!"

Ms Roberts thought a moment. "You know, that's not a bad idea Lisa!"

No!!! Not so wonderful, I thought.

"Not bad at all....except I won't have him waiting in my van, messing and stinking it up!"

"Well, he can just stand here next to it and wait for the shuttle." Lisa said.

Ms Roberts thought again and replied. "No, he can't be loitering around here in the parking lot. People might think he's up to no good. Trying to break into a car or something!"

"In his condition!!!" Lisa exclaimed incredulously.

Ms Roberts laughed. "You're right Lisa....but still!"

And Ms Roberts turned her attention to me, with an idea. "Listen poopy boy....cross the street, walk three blocks down to the right. Just past a little dress shop called 'PB Apparel' is a small park. You can wait there for the shuttle. Now hop to it!"

"I'll call the camp." Lisa said.

As I started off, Ms Roberts called me back. "Hold up, poopy pants!" And she went back into the van and grabbed the unbagged package of Depends. "Here, take these back with you to camp!"

I headed out, Depends in hand. And I was a breathtaking sight, literally, for passersby, who gagged for fresh air when they got wind of me.

Bombardments of humiliation again! But at least, no one dared approach me to yank down my very wet, poo stained shorts.

I was relieved to reach the park and grateful to find it largely empty. I found a park bench out of view, but within view to watch for the shuttle bus.

And I was thrilled when it appeared after only fifteen minutes or so.

The driver gagged as I boarded it. And he handed me the newspaper next to his seat. "Sit on this in the back! And crack the windows open!!!"

I was glad I was the only passenger. As I sat looking out the opened window, I thought at least this was better than a lengthy, humiliating dinner in the restaurant with Ms Roberts and Lisa.

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 02:06:44 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part33

Back in the nursery, I got cleaned up and rediapered. And after dinner, Bernice kindly told me to skip the movie in the rec center and to just relax and recuperate in my crib. God knows, I needed it!

It was a quiet, uneventful evening. Just before bedtime, I sneaked a quick check of my cell phone.

One text from Penny, reading simply: "Hi luv! I'll see you tomorrow."

To which I quickly texted back: "No, no, no! Please don't come see me! I love you, but please leave me be!"

Thursday morning, I woke up with two fears in my mind---Penny coming, and the fact that Saturday was just two days away. Sleepover at Sunnyvale surely!

It was cool and rainy out. The first bad weather at camp. Bernice and Betty put me and Bill and Felicity in "full dress" uniform. We'd spend the day inside.

Just after lunch, I dozed off in my crib. And I woke up to the sound of a very familiar voice. It was Penny's!

I cringed, as I peered through my crib railing to see Penny and Bernice entering the nursery. At least my diapers were still clean and dry!

"Please sit down Penelope." Miss Baldwin said, offering her a chair next to the desk. "Ms Roberts called me. You talked to her....something about you wanting to work here in the nursery?"

No!!!!! I wanted to scream.

"That's right Miss Baldwin." Penny replied.

"Well, I'm afraid I already have an intern. That's Betty. The girl you met when you came in."

"Oh I don't mean work here! I mean volunteer here!" Penny corrected. "I'd like to volunteer some of my time here in the nursery. You see, after high school, I want to go to college to get my degree in Pre-k child care. Maybe run a Day Care some day!"

"Well that's very admirable Penelope!"

"Thanks....so anyway, it would be great experience for me to volunteer here in the nursery! I do tons of babysitting back home, but this is more like a real Day Care!" Penny said.

Bernice giggled. "Well Penelope, you do realize that our clientele aren't really babies...or girls, for that matter.!"

Penny laughed. "Oh, of course!!! But it would still be good training for me. And I have the time. You can only do so much horseback riding and archery and soccer and stuff! Please???"

"Well sure Penelope. I don't see why not! You seem very sincere." Bernice replied.

"When can I start?"

"Let's make it simple Penelope. Whenever you have the time and the desire, c'mon over! Even if it's just to occupy the babies for awhile." And Bernice stood up. "C'mon, I'll introduce you to them."

She walked Penny over to Felicity's crib. "This is Felicity. He and Billie Jean, over there," and she pointed across the aisle to Bill's crib, next to mine, "are only here for about another week or so. If they behave!"

"Yeth Mith Baldwin, I'll be a good widdle baby girl!!!" Felicity babyishly offered.

Miss Baldwin just raised her eyebrows and they walked to Bill and me.

"Billie Jean, this is Penelope."

"Hi," was all he offered.

I grit my teeth, as I was next.

"And this sweet little cherub is my dear Stephie! I'm afraid he's here for the entire summer!" Bernice said, with a sigh.

Penny reached into my crib, caressed my check, and cooed. "You're such a cutie pie Stephie! Nice to meet you!"

I just silently glared up.

"Aw c'mon Steph," Bernice admonished, "don't be such a sourpuss!Penelope seems very nice. I'm sure you'll like her!"

If Bernice only knew!

But I smiled and said. "Hi Penelope, it's nice to meet you."

"That's more like it Steph!" And she looked to Penny. "He's really a dear, sweet boy Penelope!"

"I'm sure he is Miss Baldwin!" Penny replied, with a twinlke in her eye.

With introductions done, Penny excused herself. "I know I said I have a lot of time Miss Baldwin, but it just so happens that I gotta be back to Sunnyvale for a seminar that I really don't wanna miss! I only had time enough to get this all arranged." Penny said, in apology. "But I'd love to come back tomorrow after breakfast! Okay?"

"Sounds good Penelope. Anytime you want!"

"Thanks so much Miss Baldwin!" And Penny looked down at me and sweetly smiled. "See ya tomorrow Stephie!" And she was off.

Bernice looked at me and reflected. "She sure seems like a nice girl!"

Bernice was an excellent judge of character. And I wondered what that "character" was up to!

Just before bedtime, I sneaked a text: "What on Earth is going on in that brain of yours Penny???"

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 11:05:54 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part34

I woke up Friday morning about half an hour before wake up time. I had an urgent need to pee and, thankfully, to poop too! And I gladly went about my "business".

I had a method to my madness. Get it ALL out into my diapers now; and get all squeaky clean and freshly diapered for Penny's visit.

And like clockwork, just after breakfast, Penny stepped into the nursery with Bernice along side her.

"How can I help out Miss Baldwin?" Penny asked.

"Well, our precious, little tykes are in good shape. Clean and dry and all prettied up for the day!" And she thought for a moment. "Maybe you and Betty could take 'em for a walk in their strollers. It's nice out. No rain, not too hot. They could use the fresh air!"

"Sure. Sounds good!" Penny replied.

"Okay the Penelope, I'll get Betty."

Moments later, Betty appeared, looking non too thrilled about the idea.

"We can't take all three at once Penelope." She complained. "We can only push one stroller each."

Quick to the draw as always, Penny had the solution. "Not a problem! How about we take Felicity and Billie Jean together, and then I'll take what's his name myself!"

"Stephie....he's Stephie." Betty told her.

"Yeah....then I'll take Stephie myself and you can have a break Betty!"

"Sounds like a plan Penelope. Let's get it done with. I don't want to spend a lot of time pushing sissyboys around!"

Smart as a whip, Penny was!

They were back in under an hour. And it was my turn.

Penny lowered my crib rail, as Betty got Felicity and Billie Jean in theirs.

"Hop out Baby Stephie!" Penny bubbled. "Time for your walk!"

Penny took my hand and started to walk me out to the stroller. And she paused in front of Betty.

"Hold up Stephie!" And she released my hand. And she put hers up under the back of my dress and petticoats and patted my bum.

"Can't feel anything back here. And I don't smell anything either! How about the front pansy? You dry???" She asked.

"Yes." I snarled, in humiliation.

And Penny wasn't finished.

"Shouldn't Baby Stephie have his binkie and baby bonnet on for his walk Betty? Like Felicity and Billie Jean?"

Adding insult to injury, Penny was.

"Over there on the shelf next to his crib." And Betty pointed.

I glared in fury at Penny, as she clipped the binkie tether to the front of my dress and popped it into my mouth and tied my frilly bonnet in place with a huge bow.

"There we go! All set!" Penny exclaimed, as she tweaked one of my braid loops. "We can go for a nice long walk now."

I was embarrassed and angry over the diaper, binkie, bonnet thing. But only for a few seconds. I realized Penny was just putting on a show to keep Betty off track.

I kept quiet until she pushed me well away from the nursery.

And she got in the first words.

"I'm really sorry Steph! I had to do that to....."

"I know, I know!" I cut her off. "Now what in the hell are you doing voluteering in the nursery???"

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 05:02:02 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part35

"Well Steph, I volunteered for two reasons!" She said. "First, I wanna see you. And it's a safe way to easily do that, whenever I can. And second....so I can help you sweetheart!"

"You can help me by leaving me alone Penny!"

"You can't get through all this sissy horror by yourself Stephie. Let me help you!"

"Penny, I can't have people finding out about our connection!" I argued.

"You know that I'm very aware of that! C'mon now Steph, haven't I been really....," and she thought a moment, "really clever!!!"

"Yeah, but I'm afraid you'll slip up. Or maybe I will, for that matter!"

"That won't happen!" She argued. "I just put my 'Lisa' routine on in front of others....and please try to not be embarrassed when I do that. It's just to protect our little secret."

"I know that Penny, but that's the other problem!"

"What do you mean honey?" She asked.

"It's so humiliating having you see me like this!!!" And I started to cry.

She pushed the stroller off to the side of the beaten path. She knelt down in front of me, so we could talk face to face. And she wiped my tears with a tissue and removed my baby bonnet and binkie.

"Please believe me Stephie!!! You needn't be embarrassed in front of me! It's not like I've never seen you dressed up as a girl before. Or a little girl, for that matter! You've always been dressed as a girl, for as long as I've known you."

"Yeah, but now I'm a freakin' little BABY girl in diapers!!!" I cried. "Diapers that are often wet and messy!"

"You in messy diapers is nothing new either Steph!"

"Yeah but, I don't want you to see all the humiliating sissy things I'm made to do around here!" I moaned.

"I know that Stephie. And I won't lie to you. It's hard for me to see you like that. It hurts me to see you being so humiliated!" And she smiled. "That's why I'm here; to help you in any way I can!"

"Someone's coming by!" I warned.

"Okay, we'll get a move on." Penny replied.

And she strolled me along some more.

"Listen Penny. And please do as I say!" I called back over my shoulder, when no one was near. "If the time comes for me to have a sleepover at your cabin, please, PLEASE fake an illness and get sent to the clinic for the night. Or something, so you're not there. Understand?"

"I hear you sweetheart."

"I'm bound to have a sleepover at Sunnyvale tomorrow night Penny." I groaned.

"I know, I heard kids talking about it." She sighed. "But I know it's not at my cabin Steph."

"Good! Just don't get ANYWHERE NEAR ME!  I couldn't bear that!"

"I hear you sweetheart."

She pushed me some more, until she found a path that led to a very secluded spot in the woods.

"We can have some privacy here!" She said, as she took a large picnic blanket from the cargo net of my stroller. She had to have stashed it there.

As she spread it on the ground, she said. "C'mon Steph, outta your stroller. Sit next to me."

I did. And the instant I sat down, she put her arms around my neck and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

Well, she tried to at least!

"What gives???" She gasped, as she pulled her face back from mine.

I was stone faced as she had kissed me. I didn't respond to it.

"Please don't do that!" I said, in tears.

"What???" She cried, in disbelief.

"Please don't kiss me. I don't deserve it!"

She took her arms from around my neck and sat back a little. And she smiled sweetly and lovingly at me.

"Okay Steph, why not?"

I whimpered. "Cuz I a freakin' little baby girl in diapers! That's why!!!" And I sniffled. "You deserve a REAL boy to kiss!"

She laughed a little, but in a kind, gentle way.

"STEPHEN! Whenever we've made out, you've always been dressed as a girl. I've never seen you any other way!"

"But this is worse---I'm a baby girl now, in diapers and a baby dress and all! And here at Camp Sissy Curls!!!"

"Stephen....I don't care if you're in a Gorilla suit" She exclaimed. "I'm in love with you---STEPHEN!!! The boy underneath all the baby clothes."

And she caressed my cheek.

"I admit that I really like Stephanie. Though not Baby Stephie, as much." She giggled. "Stephanie's a dear, sweet, true friend! A best friend! But Stephen's all of that and more. It's STEPHEN that I really LOVE! The BOY I'll hug and kiss in the Fall."

I teared up some more. But it was from the tug on my heart strings.

"Stephen....I see beyond your clothes, whatever they might be, to the real you!"

And she gave me another long, passionate kiss; which I lovingly returned. And she gave me many, many more! And as we necked, she slipped her hand into the front of my diapers.

"Whoaaa! That's no little baby girl down there!!!" She panted.

And she massaged and pumped away at it.

"Go ahead Stephen!" She whispered, out of breath, as she nuzzled behind my ear. "Do a number three in your diapers!"

And God, I did!

....As Penny pushed me out of the woods onto the trail, she exclaimed. "Now aren't you glad I'm around Stephen?"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender