Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)  (Read 117208 times)

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 08:31:11 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part8

The next morning, "Sergeant Lisabitch" paced up and down the aisle inspecting the "troops", as we all got cleaned up and ready to go to breakfast. Most boys went about the humiliating tasks of getting all "prettied up" with resignation. But some boys joyfully and fervently donned their bras and panties and skirts and applied their makeup and did their hair and primped. Real Wannabees!

On her second trip down the aisle, Sergeant Lisabitch looked over to me and smiled, almost genuinely. "Good morning Stephie." She said.

I just coldly glared at her. And her response really surprised me. She actually stuck out her tongue at me like a petulant, very little girl might. As she paced on, I said to myself. "God, you're really losing it bitch."

I laughed and then I heard my name. "Stephen, could you please help me?"

I looked over to see Bill standing in front of the mirror between our beds. He was fumbling to tie a ribbon in a bow atop his curls.

"Sure Bill." I said.

He handed me the ribbon and groaned. "This girlie crap is awful. I hate it!"

"Yup!!!"

As I started to tie the ribbon, Lisa approached us on her return trip back down the aisle.

She shooed me away, saying. "Here, I'll do that!"

Lisa looked at Bill and asked. "What's your name again?"

He nervously curtsied and replied. "Bill....ie Jean, Miss Lisa!" He had almost fumbled.

"Well Billie Jean, you're a very pretty girl!" Lisa gushed, as she tied the ribbon in a pretty bow in his hair. "A real cutie pie!!!"

And she adjusted the bow and fondled his sausage curls and added. "You're much too pretty to really be a BOY!" She teased, with the devil in her eyes. "You must really be a girl! A girl from Sunnyvale who's trying to pull a fast one on me!!!"

Lisa paused for an answer and Bill was dumbfounded , but replied. "No Miss Lisa, I'm really a boy!"

Lisa giggled and devilishly said. "Well, you'll just have to prove that to me sweetie pie! Lift up the front of your skirt and pull down your panties and prove it!"

"No!!!" He gasped. "I won't do that!"

"Do you really want to break the rules and disobey me Billie Jean???"

"I don't care!" He cried. "I won't do that!"

"Very well then." And her tone became much harsher. "Go get my hairbrush Billie Jean!!!" She shouted, pointing toward her desk.

I snapped. It was time for drastic measures.

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 04:13:38 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part9

I walked to Bill and put my hand on his shoulder and pulled him aside. And I stood in Lisa's face and shouted. "Leave him alone bitch!!!" And the cabin went dead silent.

She hesitated a moment, glaring at me, bracing herself for battle. There'd be no childish tongue sticking out at me now. She was furious and fed up and ready to fight. Ready to defend her authority. And that was just what I wanted. Just what I had planned in my mind the past two couple of nights in bed.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" She yelled. And she slapped my face.

I winced a little from the blow, but said and did nothing in response. I wanted her to swim with the line for awhile.

"Just where do you get off speaking to me like that, you freakin' little fairy!!!"

Her face was red hot with anger. And I kept my silence, letting her get the upper hand for a little while more.

"Well sissy boy, then YOU can take Billie Jean's place!" She ranted and she stuck her finger out toward the desk again. "Go get the hairbrush." She confidently ordered. "I'm gonna spank the CRAP outta you! And I mean that literally!!!"

Again, I said nothing. And I obeyed her command. I fetched the brush.

As I stood in front of her, holding the brush, I gave her a fearful, pitiful, pleading look. And I whimpered ever so slightly."Is a spanking really necessary Miss Lisa???"

"MOST DEFINITELY, sissy boy!!!"

She took the bait---hook, line, and sinker. And I held the brush out to her.

When she reached for it, I dropped the brush and grabbed her arm and twisted it around behind her back. And I tackled her to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing???" She screamed, as she struggled with me.

I wrestled her onto her stomach and sat on her back, facing her butt. I used my knees and legs, in a kneeling position, to pin her arms down. She screamed and kicked with all her might. But I managed to keep her restrained.

I grabbed the hairbrush and she looked back over her shoulder at me and screamed. "No!!! Don't you dare!"

In a very matter of fact way, I said. "Well I asked you if a spanking was really necessary and you said MOST DEFINITELY! And I don't want to disobey you and break the rules Miss Lisa."

"You know what I..."

"Whack!"

"Ahhhh!!!!"

"Whack!"

"Ahhhh!!!! Stop it, I'm warn..."

"Whack!"

"Ahhhh!!!! You're gonna pay for..."

"Whack!"

I stopped after ten and got off her, stood up, and looked down at her. She was limp as a dish rag, trembling and crying.

Rubbing her very sore behind, she looked up over her shoulder at me and whimpered. "You'll pay for this sissy boy! Believe me, you'll pay for this!!!"

As she struggled to her feet, the silence of my cabin mates was broken with "Ooohhh!!!" and "Oh my God!!!" and such.

And Lisa looked down at herself and echoed the very same words. The crotch of her shorts was wet. She had peed her pants.

She covered the stain with her hands and ran off to her room shrieking, "I'll get you for this Stephie!!!"

Her wetting was icing on the cake for me. I said nothing and headed down the aisle for the cabin door and outside. As I walked, I heard a clap, and then two, and yet more; until the cabin burst into full applause. Well, except for the Wannabees.

I didn't go to breakfast. I had no appetite. Instead, I found a secluded spot under the shade of a maple tree and sat down and waited for the you what to hit the fan.

And it wasn't very long before I heard over the camp P.A. system, "Stephanie Crandall, report to Ms Roberts' office immediately!"

Just a few minutes later, I stood in front of Ms Roberts in her office.

"Lisa just called me, crying and hysterical!" Ms Roberts snarled. "Just what on Earth possessed you to do what you  did???"

"Lisa was being very..."

"Be silent, young lady!" She hollered. "That was a rhetorical question! One that requires NO answer." And she stood up from behind her desk and put her hands on her hips. "And besides, there's absolutely no defense for what you did."

"Yes Ms Roberts." I replied, showing no emtion.

"What you did to Lisa was cruel, vicious and severe! And it demands a SEVERE punishment!"

"Yes Ms Roberts." I again replied without emotion.

"Report to the nursery. Miss Baldwin is expecting you. You'll be spending the entire summer there, as a little baby girl again, in messy, stinky diapers!"

She pointed to the door. "On your way, naughty little baby!"

I curtsied. "Thank.....I mean.....Yes Ms Roberts."

Outside her office, I said quietly to myself "Yes!!!" And I walked for the nursery.

Odd as it sounds, I was pleased with the punishment. It was what I was after. I was pleased with everything that had happened. My drastic and extreme solution was in gear now. An entire summer as a little baby girl in the nursery would be very awful. And very boring too. But being mostly confined to the nursery would provide a relatively safe haven for me. Less interaction with both camps. Less chance of being seen by Penny. And I wouldn't be staying in Sugar Plum cabin with Lisa. I saw it as kind of a solitary confinement for me at this "Prissy Prison".

And I was  also very pleased that I had stood up to Lisa and had exacted some revenge on her.

As I reached the nursery, I paused and took a deep breath. I certainly wasn't pleased that I'd be spending the entire summer as a little baby girl in diapers. But frilly baby dresses and prissy bonnets and diapers covered with rhumba panties and all the rest, was nothing new to me. I could do this.

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 05:19:58 AM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part10

I walked into the nursery and was immediately greeted by Bernice (Miss Baldwin).

"Hi Stephie, it's nice to see you again." Bernice said, though with a look of disappointment behind her smile. "I just wish it wasn't here in the nursery, if you know what I mean."

"Thanks Miss Baldwin. It's good to see you too. And I know what you mean!" I replied, with as much of a smile as I could muster.

Bernice had been so good to me at the end of last summer, during my stay in the nursery with her. Very loving and kind.

"Well, c'mon sweetheart and we'll get you...ahhh...well...ready, I guess."

She took my hand and walked me toward the bathroom. The nursery was empty, too early in the season for other little baby girls like I was soon to be.

In the bathroom, I was surprised to find a girl, sixteen, maybe seventeen, standing at the tub drawing a bubble bath. She looked up at us.

"Bettty, this is our first...uhm...customer. Stephie, Stephie Crandall." Bernice said. "Stephie, this is Betty. She's from Sunnyvale and she'll be helping me out here in the nursery this summer."

"Hi Stephie!" Betty said with a smile.

"Hi." I said back.

Betty wasn't a "knockout", but she wasn't an "Ugly Betty" either. Long, plaited hair bunched in pigtails, freckles, a little flat-chested maybe. But she wasn't bad!

Bernice and Betty spent a great amount of time getting me "ready". I was their only "customer", after all.

They bathed me in mountains of scented bubbles to get me all baby, squeaky clean and soft and sweet smelling. With razors and shaving cream, they made sure that the absolute only hair I had on my body was my sculpted eyebrows and the hair on my head. A routine I wasn't unfamiliar with.

Butt up on a changing table back in the nursery, Bernice handed Betty a tube of diaper rash ointment, saying. "Put lots on, he's really gonna need it!"

Despite having been through this many times before, I was "stimulated" by Betty's rubbing on my behind. A curious thing!!!

Powdering of my bum was next and I was turned over.

And Betty gasped. "Oh my!!!" She whispered to Bernice. "Do sissy boys always get so...uhm...well...so...HAPPY, having this done to them???"

My wiener was waving. And Bernice laughed. "Ahh...yup! They usually do."

I was embarrassed by it, but not as much so as I was last summer.

When Betty sprinkled it with baby powder and rubbed it in, I "waved" even more. And she gasped even more.

A very, VERY heavy diapering followed. "He'll need this!" Bernice said, as Betty taped the fifth and last disposable in place.

The wad around my waist was humungous!!! And that worried me.

Two plain, white, plastic diaper pants were next; barely squeezing over the mound of diapers. Then the frilliest, pink and white ruffled, lace covered, beribboned rhumba panties followed. They couldn't, absolutely couldn't, have been more frilled.

Yards and yards of stiff net, well above the knee, white organza petticoats were fitted over my wad of "pouf". I actually lost count of how many petticoats I was adorned with.

The pink and white baby dress that followed made the frilliest, sissiest, prissiest outfits that I'd ever been decked out in, GREATLY pale by comparison. As did my baby bonnet, with braid loops dangling underneath, and my lace trimmed anklets.  My pink, shiny patent leather Maryjanes featured three inch heels.

With a pink binkie in my mouth, I had reached the "pinnacle of sissydom".

Betty walked me over to a full length mirror to take it all in.

"Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried, and I mean I was really crying! I looked like a dandelion that had poufed white with age.

"Ms Roberts' orders, I'm afraid Stephie." Bernice sighed. "Sorry!!!"

"Oh God!!!" I moaned.

Bernice took hold of my left hand, and Betty the right, and Bernice said. "C'mon Steph, gotta go back to Ms Roberts' office now. She wants to inspect you and talk to you. I'm afraid she's got special 'plans' for you!"

I whimpered in fear. And I could barely walk, with all the waddding between my legs and my three inch heels.

Back in Ms Roberts' office again, I stood sobbing. She oogled and gushed all over me.

"Bernice, she's absolutely PERFECT!!!" Ms Roberts exclaimed. "Better than I'd hoped for! Please keep Stephanie just like this all summer. Sooooo prissy!!!"

"Yes Ms Roberts." Bernice replied, with little enthusiasm.

Then Ms Roberts glared at me. "I've got specials plans for you Stephie, you very naughty little baby girl!!! So keep your mouth shut and listen carefully!"

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 10:17:24 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part11

I listened in great fear.

"I intend to make an example, a huge example out of you Stephanie. An example that will show all the sissy boys here at camp what can happen to them if they don't tow the line! They'll learn an important lesson through you!"

I whimpered, as she carried on. Drawbacks already with my plan, I realized.

"Now for starters, and I stress the word STARTERS! You'll be allowed only one change of diapers per day, no matter how wet and poopy you become. Or how great a diaper rash you get!"

Now I understood why my bum had been so heavily "fortified" by Bernice and Betty.

"You'll take all your meals, whatever's on the menu, in the cafeteria with your fellow campers. But you'll eat in a highchair prominently perched so everyone can see you. And yours drinks will be put in a baby bottle."

No baby food was the only saving grace there.

And Ms Roberts looked over toward Betty. "Uhm...it's Betty, isn't it?"

"Yes Ms Roberts." She replied.

"Please make a note Betty to tell the cafeteria staff to see to it that Baby Stephie gets a lot of roughage in her meals. We don't want her becoming constipated."

"Yes Ms Roberts."

Back to me. "You'll spend lots of boring hours in your playpen Stephie. And unless it's raining, it'll be set up outside the nursery so everybody can see you and so you don't stink up the place as much." And she sneered and gave me an evil laugh. "But I'll try to break up the boredom for you, at times, with outings to the town or the Mall."

I was really crying by now.

"In the evening, during the movie in the rec center, you'll have a special assignment to work on each night. But you'll learn more about that tonight."

The relative anonymity of the nursery was becoming less and less, especially with Ms Roberts, next pronouncement.

"Finally," Ms Roberts snarled, "you'll spend every Saturday of the summer at Camp Sunnyvale and have a sleepover with a different cabin each time."

That was it! I ran for the door, screaming at the top of my lungs. "No way!!! You can go to Hell!"

"Stop her!!!" Ms Roberts ordered Bernice and Betty. And they blocked my path. Bernice fairly gently worked to restrain me. Betty was more zealous.

"No, no, no, no!" I shouted. "I can't go there!!!"

Ms Roberts poked her long, gnarly finger in my face. "You can, and you WILL!"

"Please!!!" I begged, as I struggled for control from Bernice and Betty.

Ms Roberts calmly replied with. "Please bend her over ladies and pull down her mountain of diapers and keep her in place."

I was wailing uncontrollably now. With a wooden paddle from a desk drawer, Ms Roberts stood behind me. I could see only her feet and legs now, through the view from between my legs.

"It's my understanding that it was ten for Lisa. So I guess ten are in order for you Stephanie." I heard from above and behind. "Take it like a man," and Ms Roberts giggled, "well, like a big girl. Or I'll give you double!"

She landed the first whack with great might and I jolted in pain. But she paused and I heard her ask. "Have you ever done this before Betty?"

"No Ms Roberts."

"Well, finish him off then Betty. Doing is the best way of learning. Nice and hard now!"

Betty was an over-achiever and it was very tough to keep from yelping too much. I didn't want double. But thankfully, I managed to take it not like a "big girl", but like a "man". And only a single round was necessary.

I was dispatched to a corner, holding the back of my dress and petticoats up and rubbing my sore fanny as best I could.

"You two can head back to the nursery now." She said to Bernice and Betty. "Please get his playpen outside and and take a highchair to the mess hall. Set it on the small stage in the front of the cafeteria where everyone will get a good view of him."

"Yes Ms Roberts." They both replied in unison.

"Our penitent little sissy baby here can stay with me for awhile doing some corner time and pondering the error of his his ways! I'll send him along back to you in a little while."

Bernice and Betty left. And I heard Ms Roberts on the phone.

"Hello Lisa?"....."Please report to my office immediately."

Ms Roberts left me alone to ponder the error of my ways and she went about her work at her desk. But the only thing I pondered, besides my sore butt, was that fact that my plan was backfiring. I was "out of the frying pan and into the fire". I'd gotten out of the frying pan in Sugar Plum cabin with Lisa, but now I was in the fire of a whole new set of diabolical, humiliating punishments. And I'd have much less anonymity than I had counted on. And being discovered by Penny was now a virtual certainty. I'd foolishly underestimated the wrath of Ms Roberts. I'd have to figure something out.

Before long, I heard a knock on Ms Roberts' door.

"Ms Roberts, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes Lisa, come in."

I heard Lisa giggle at the sight of the crimson fanny in the sea of petties that greeted her. 

"I need to talk to you Lisa!" Ms Roberts sternly said. "Step into the next room."

And the two of them walked through an adjoining door and Ms Roberts closed it behind them.

As I kept my place in the corner, I discovered to my surprise, that I could just barely make out the sound of Ms Roberts' angry, booming voice. It was coming through the air vent just overhead. I listened intently and I could actually hear much of what she was saying. I couldn't hear Lisa though.

"Lisa, you demonstrated a great lack of control and authority over your cabin! And I seriously doubt that it can be regained!"

There was a long period of silence. Certainly the inaudible sound of Lisa replying.

Then Ms Roberts again. ""Dismissal as cabin counselor is in order Lisa!"

Again, silence.

"I don't think you'll be able to Lisa!"

More silence. Lisa had to be pleading her case.

"Yes, with Stephie gone from Sugar Plum, it'll be easier. But I still don't think you can handle it!"

More and more silence.

"Well it's against my better judgment, but I'll give you a week, ONE WEEK ONLY, to whip those Sugar Plum boys into Sugar Plum Fairies. Or, niece or not, I'll send you packing back to Sunnyvale."

"Niece" was a revalation to me. I had no idea that Ms Roberts was her aunt.

Back in the office, Ms Roberts ordered. "Take Stephie back to the nursery Lisa on your way back to Sugar Plum."

"Yes Ms Roberts. And thank you!'

And Lisa seized the opportunity to immediately demonstrate her power and authority to Ms Roberts.

She pinched my sore behind and I yelped. And she yelled. "Turn around sissy boy! And keep the back of your dress up!"

I turned to face her, with no attitude now. She looked down at the mountain of diapers and plastic pants around my ankles.

"Step out of your diapers pansy!"

I did and she looked down into them. "Hmmm, no poo yet. Too bad. But they do seem to be a little damp!"

And she coldly stared me in the eyes, as she untied my baby bonnet and placed it in my hands. And I cringed in fear.

She reached down and picked up the mass of diapers and plastic pants and pulled it down over my head, with a leg opening positioned so I could see out a little.

"Thanks again Ms Roberts!" She called, as she nudged me toward the door and said. "Keep the back of your dress up high Baby Stephie!

I made quite a spectacle, quite an example as she paraded me back to the nursery.

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 09:50:06 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part12

When Lisa and I reached the nursery, I could see through the leg opening a playpen set up outside waiting for me.

"Your throne awaits you, Princess Poopy!" Lisa taunted. "Better get all your diapering back in place cuz I'm sure, before long, you'll really be Princess Poopy!"

She removed my "diaper helmet" and set it on the ground in front of me. "Okay sissy, step into them and pull them up, nice and secure."

"Nice and secure" was my thinking too. As was "leak proof". It seemed I'd be in them until tomorrow, afterall.

I stepped into them and worked them up to above my knees, when I realized I'd need to sprout a third arm to hold my dress and voluminous petticoats up and out of the way.

I fumbled with it all for a second or two, when Lisa complained. "Oh geez, sissy boys can't do anything for themselves!" And she helped me with the dress and petties. "But then, you are just a helples little baby girl now!" She added, upon reflection.

With my diapers and outfit all back in place, Lisa refitted my baby bonnet. She was right up in my face, as she worked to tie a large, perky bow under my chin. And her breath was foul. It smelled of cigarette smoke.

Time for a little jab, I thought. "You know, smoking is harmful to your health Lisa!"

"Mind your own business, you little fairy!" She growled. "Like you really care anyway!"

She was right about that.

With the bow tied, she stood back. "Okay babycakes, all set. Get into your playpen."

As I started to climb in, she stopped me. "Hold on, you forgot to properly thank me for helping you!"

I took the cue and gave her a sweet, little girl curtsey and said. "Thank you Miss Lisa!" And she smiled in satisfaction, until I added. "Hope you don't get lung cancer!!!"

"Shut up Stephie!!!" And then the petulant, little girl side of her took over again. And she stuck her tongue out at me once more.

I laughed out loud.

And she glared at me and the "she devil" side of her returned. "I told you you'd pay for what you did to me sissy boy! Now get into your playpen!" And she stormed off.

As I sat, I thought about how I'd learned two secrets about Lisa this morning, for whatever it was worth. She was Ms Roberts' niece and she smoked, which was forbidden at camp.

It wasn't too long before Betty came out of the nursery, pushing an over-sized baby stroller.

"C'mom Stephie, outta the playpen and into your stroller. We got just enough time before lunch ends."

"Can't I walk?" I asked.

"I think you mean WADDLE!" And she giggled. "But anyways, no you can't. Ms Roberts' orders!"

As she pushed me along, I struck up a conversation with her. "Is this your first summer here? I mean Sunnyvale and here?"

"No. First time here, as an intern in the nursery. But I spent all last summer at Sunnyvale. I was in Hummingbird cabin."

"Ohhhhh!!!" I groaned, with great embarrassment and shame. "Then you...ah...you..."

"Yup!" She interrupted. "I thought about you, a month or so ago, when I happened to hear on some oldies station that stupid 'Who' song, 'I'm a Boy' that you..."

I cut her off. "Yeah, okay, okay. I get ya."

"Pretty grim night for you, huh Stephie?"

"Yup!" And that was all.

As she pushed me into the cafeteria, the "hushhhhh" came over the place again. The over-sized highchair awaited me, prominently set up on the small stage for all to see me.

I climbed into it and Betty secured the tray in place, all of which wasn't easy given all the "pouf" and "wadding" I was wearing.

Then she fastened around my neck a large pink, plastic bib decorated with Teddy Bears or Bunnies or...whatever!!!

"Okay Baby Stephie, I'll go through the line and get your lunch." Betty said with a smile. And the cafeteria went back to its normal, raucous banter.

At least I was being waited on, I thought. It was little consolation though!

It wasn't long before Betty returned with my lunch tray. It was the same meal that everyone else was eating. Well, except my drink was in a baby bottle and I seemed to have an extra portion of veggies. Roughage, as per Ms Roberts' orders.

Having skipped breakfast, I dug away hungrily at my food and suc-ked away on my baby bottle. And it dawned on me, as I ate, that a lot of "food intake" would result in a lot of "waste output". But I had to eat! I couldn't "spare the food" to NOT "spoil the diaper".

As campers milled about the cafeteria, getting more food, returning trays and so on; I experienced four very different reactions if they walked nearby or passed me.

Real girls---cabin counselors, interns from Sunnyvale---had no qualms with laughing and teasing and totally ridiculing me. All the usual inquires about the condition of my diapers and comments about what a pretty, little baby girl I was. All that kind of crap. Nothing new!

Wannabees giggled and tittered! Many surely in envy of my ultra prissy, frilly attire. And who knows? Probably even some in envy of my diapers and rhumba panties too! But if they had to "walk a mile in my shoes", well---diapers; they might think differently.

Don'twannabees gave me the comfort, and perhaps even the respect, of ignoring me.

Newbies just gasped in horror and fear.

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 09:14:19 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part13

When lunch was over, Betty pushed me back to my playpen outside the nursery. The sky was overcast, rain looked possible. That'd be okay with me, as it would mean I'd be back inside the nursery.

But the rain held up and I spent the afternoon outside, mostly trying to figure out a way to remedy the not so favorable results of my plan.

I knew suppertime was approaching when I began to see groups of boys trickle past me, headed for the mess hall.

And one group in particular, the Sugar Plum boys, really caught my eye. They were paired off in partners, holding each others' hand. They merrily skipped along in a line to the mess hall. Lisa brought up the rear, spurring them on. And she looked well pleased with herself. "Sugar Plum boys into Sugar Plum Fairies" were the words Ms Roberts had used with Lisa that morning.

I pulled myself up on my knees to watch the pathetic little sissies skip along, all the way down the path. And as I did, I felt a great rumbling deep inside me. And it wasn't the rumblings of hunger pangs; a call for "food intake". It was the opposite.

I held my position and sighed, as the rumblings and pressure increased within me. I knew, only too well, that fighting it was useless. And before too long, I pooped a huge, stinky load into my diapers. And I gave them a good wetting.

When my bowels and bladder were totally empty, I didn't sit back down. I laid, instead, on my side. I didn't want to "mush" everything. And I closed my eyes and sobbed, knowing this was the first of many, many more to come this summer.

My sobbing was interrupted by the sound of Betty's voice. "Okay little Stephie, let's get you to dinner!" And she bent over to help me out of the playpen and gasped.

"Whoa!!!!!" She recoiled, fanning her nose. ""Pew!!!!! You sure really pooped yourself Stephie!"

I cried. I was really embarrassed. Despite having done this disgusting act countless times in the past year, I always found it much more humiliating in front of a girl who was, basically, the same age as me.

"Can I please have a diaper change?"  I pleaded in shame.

"God knows you sure need one! But I'm afraid not." Betty replied. "Not until tomorrow morning!"

I whimpered. "But Ms Roberts said I could have one diaper change per day! This would be it!!!"

"Nice try Stinky!" She laughed. "But you had your diaper change this morning, when Miss Baldwin and I changed you into them from your panties!"

"But that's not what she meant!!!" I argued.

"Well that's how I choose to interpret her words!!!" She said, with a sinister gleam in her eyes.

"Bitch!!!"

"One more word outta you like that, and maybe I'll just decide to make you wait 'til tomorrow afternoon, or EVENING, for your diaper change!!!" She scolded.

I didn't push it any further. I wouldn't win the battle of semantics. I'd only "win" more time in my poop.

"Now out of your playpen and into your stroller." She ordered.

"Can I pleeeeease just walk to dinner?" I begged. "I don't wanna sit down in all this....well....I just don't wanna sit down like this!!!"

Betty pondered my request for a moment and giggled. "With all that wadding between your legs, walking's not possible. But, I guess, waddling is!" And she thought some more. "A waddling little baby is just as cute as one being pushed in a stroller, maybe even more so!" And she paused yet again. "And I don't wanna be behind you, down wind, pushing you along!"

She left the stroller at the nursery entrance.

"Okay poopie pants! Waddle on in your wadding!!!" She laughed.

I carefully got out of my playpen and waddled along. It was a lot more embarrassing than the stroller, but easier on the "mush" factor.

In the cafeteria, everyone avoided me like the plague! I was a skunk! And a skunk's putrid smell warded off predators.

There was, at least, an advantage to being "Pepe Le Pew".

And Betty didn't argue when I asked to just stand in front of my highchair to eat, instead of sitting in it.

"You'd probably leak and make a poopy mess all over your highchair and I'd be stuck cleaning it up!" She said.

When supper was done, Betty had me waddle back to my playpen until movie time in the rec center. I was tired from standing, and laying on my side in the playpen felt good. Well, except for the stinky, wet mess in my diapers!

And sitting wasn't even an option for me during the movie.

Pinching her nose, Betty stood me in front of a portable chalkboard, positioned for all to see, and she handed me a slip of paper.

"Read what it says Stephie. Out Loud!" She ordered.

I unfolded it and read it aloud, in tears. "I'm a very naughty little baby girl!"

She handed me a piece of chalk. "Now write that thirty times on the chalkboard. And make it neat, or you'll do it over!"

"Please!!!" I begged and sobbed.

"Ms Roberts' orders Stinky! You'll get a different line to write each movie night." She explained, and then added. "When you're done, I'll take you back to the nursery for beddie bye. Get writing! The sooner you're done, the sooner you'll be back in the nursery; where I know you probably want to be."

She was right about that. And I wrote neatly, but quickly; eager to get my demeaning assignment done.

The movie played on. And I wrote on, to the sound of much giggling. Especially when I had to reach up high on the chalkboard to write! My diapers and rhumba panties were really exposed then!

And all the reaching caused another problem too. It made me wet and poop some more. And I could really feel my diapers and rhumba panties sagging greatly between my legs, from the weight of their contents. I had to yank them up at the waist, from time to time, for fear that they might drop to my ankles in a horrid poopy plop.

I managed to complete my humiliating writing task about half way through the movie. And Betty escorted me, at great distance, back to the nursery.

"Oh Stephie! Pew!!!" Miss Baldwin groaned, as she caught sight, and wind of me inside the nursery.

"Please can I have a diaper change Miss Baldwin?" I pitifully pleaded.

"I wish you could sweetie. And not just for your sake!" She moaned. "I'm sure I'll have a big mess to clean in your crib in the morning!"

"Do you want me to put an extra plastic vinyl mattress cover on his mattress Miss Baldwin?" Betty asked.

"Yeah...please Betty. That's a good idea." And as she walked to a cupboard to get one, she groused. "This once a day diapering is gonna be the death of me!"

Betty and Bernice gagged as they undressed me down to just my messy diapers and the multiple plain, white plastic diaper pants. And we were all amazed that there wasn't significant leaking---yet, at least!

"His rhumba panties will need a washing." Miss Baldwin told Betty, discovering some minor poo stains and a little wetness at the leg openings. "But all his other frillies seem fine. That's a break, at least!"

"Well I didn't let him sit down after he messed himself!" Betty said.

"Hey, that was my idea!" I argued.

"No matter....it worked!" Bernice replied.

Despite the horrid condition of my diapers, I fell asleep in my crib almost immediately. I was completely wiped out and totally drained. And I slept straight through until morning.

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2007, 01:17:52 AM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part14

I woke to the sound of Bernice's voice. "Oh my...what a mess!" She moaned, looking down into my crib. "We're gonna have to strip his sheets and wash everything Betty."

Betty's face popped overhead. "Yes Miss Baldwin." She replied, pinching her nose.

Bernice lowered the crib railing. "Climb out Stephie and hit the showers. You know the routine from last summer."

I sat up and slid my legs over the edge of the crib to get down.

"Hold up Steph!" Bernice warned, and then said to Betty. "There's a large plastic trash bag in the shower for Stephie's  messy diapers and diaper pants. Get it and bring it here please."

"Yes Miss Baldwin." And she was off.

And I cried. From my waist to my toes, I was a huge, wet, brown mess! And the smell...well!!!

I sobbed. "I'll clean up the mess in my crib Bernice." I offered.

"Thanks sweetheart, but you've got enough to clean up with yourself. The crib's my job." And despite my horrid condition, she gave me a little kiss on my forehead. "Besides, it's not your fault Stephie."

Betty returned with the trash bag, nose still pinched. Unlike Bernice, she was unaccustomed to such a noxious odor. Bernice took the bag and held it wide open at my feet.

"Step into it Steph and hold it up around your waist, so you don't leave a trail all the way into the shower. And get all squeaky clean!" Bernice said. "And wash your hair too Stephie!"

Betty giggled, as I hobbled along for the shower. And I heard Bernice say to Betty, over my shoulder. "At least we won't have to worry about this problem tonight!"

I wondered what she meant by that. And I wondered more, as I zealously scrubbed away in the shower.

And I counted off the days in my mind since I'd arrived at camp last Tuesday.

"Oh hell!!!" I shrieked out loud.

Today was Saturday! I was so exhausted last night, that I hadn't even thought about what day it would be. If Ms Roberts was true to her word, which I was sure she would be, I'd be spending the day and overnight at Sunnyvale.

Squeaky clean from the shower, towel around my waist, I headed back into the nursery to be all "babied up".

Bernice supervised, as Betty went about diapering me. "Lots of diaper rash ointment and baby powder Betty. He's gonna really need it over the next twenty four hours!"

I started to bawl, knowing my impending fate had to be a certainty. Even my wiener, which normally was "happy" with powdering; wasn't.

"Nice and secure with all his diapers Betty." Bernice ordered. "And three plastic diaper pants today, before his rhumba panties!"

I wailed. "Sunnyvale???"

Bernice looked down at me and bit her lower lip and nodded her head up and down. "I'm afraid so honey. After lunch. Ms Roberts' orders."

I sniffled and sobbed and moaned all through my dressing and braiding. And Bernice was, not surprisingly, quite sympathetic. Betty was indifferent.

When done, Bernice said. "Okay, off you go Steph. You have just enough time to catch breakfast!"

As Betty pushed me along in the stroller, I asked. "What cabin... do ya know?"

"Mockingbird cabin, I think."

MOCKING--bird cabin. How fitting, I thought in disgust.

In my highchair, I just picked away at my breakfast. Not much appetite. Deep in thought, I managed to ignore the cafeteria. I wondered what cabin Penny was in. I didn't know. I'd been so "busy" since my arrival at camp, that I'd only been able to once check my cell phone and return a brief call to Penny.

Breakfast done, back in the nursery, Bernice said. "C'mon sweetheart, you can sit outside in your playpen. It's nice out, not too hot or humid."

"Uhm...I forgot to brush my teeth this morning!" I fibbed. "Can I go brush first please?"

"Sure you can sweetheart! Good girl!" Bernice chimed with a smile, trying to be upbeat.

I'd hidden my cell phone in my toiletries bag. I slipped it into my wad of diapers.

Bernice helped me waddle out to my playpen and I climbed in.

"Oh, I almost forgot sweetie!" Bernice said, as she was starting to leave. And she reached into the pocket of her apron. "This will help to cheer you up! It came for you today."

It was a letter from Grandma. And as per our agreeement, it contained a letter from Penny, still sealed in its envelope.

I tore into the envelope, eager for news from Penny. She mentioned little about camp, except the welcome back mixer again. The date on the top of the letter indicated it was written her first night at camp, so not a lot of Sunnyvale stuff to share. And that was okay with me.

Instead, she went on and on about how much she missed me and how much she looked forward to the end of summer when we'd be together again, as Penny and STEPHEN! And that was much more than okay with me!

And before I got to the end of her letter, I remembered..."Penny's cabin".

I looked at the Sunnyvale return address on the envelope. It listed "Turtle Dove Cabin" as hers. I sighed with relief. At least I wouldn't be having a sleepover in her cabin. At least not tonight, anyways!

A long string of X's and O's ended her letter. And I secretly flipped open my cell phone. Two phone messages and one text message from Penny. I didn't dare to put it up to my ear to listen or talk and risk getting caught with it, out in the open like I was. That would have to wait for a more private place for me.

But I was able to read her text message, which bemoaned the fact that she hadn't heard from me since Tuesday! And I was able to text her back. Lots of genuinely loving words! And lots of made up excuses about why she hadn't heard from me.

And when Bernice came out to check on me, I asked her. "Can I please have a pen and paper, and an envelope and a stamp, so I can write my Grandma back?"

"Sure honey, you're such a sweetie!" She beamed.

Just before lunchtime, I finished my letter to Penny. And I ended it with a long string of X's and O's.

At lunch, I just nervously nibbled at my meal. With Mockingbird cabin next on my sissy agenda, I felt like a condemned man having his last meal before the electric chair.

And outside the mess hall, I really panicked. And I jumped from my stroller and started to run, shouting, "I won't go!!! I won't go!!!"

Betty had little trouble catching up to me, given the fact that my "run" was, at best, just a fast waddle. And a cabin counselor came to her aid to contain me.

"I think you need to have a little talk with Ms Roberts before heading off to Sunnyvale, sissy boy!!!" Betty scolded.

They pushed me in my stroller, kicking and screaming, to Ms Roberts' office.

And the talk was indeed,  a "little" one. It consisted largely of just Ms Roberts saying, "I think maybe you need a little warm up for tonight Stephanie!!!"

She said it, as she gently smacked the paddle against the palm of her hand.

"No, please no! Please, please no!!!" I begged. "I'll be a good little baby girl! I promise! I'll be a very good little baby girl!!!"

I had the balls, such as they were, to stand up to Lisa and Chrissy and Betty and such. But I'd never have the balls to stand up to Ms Roberts. Nor the bum!

And thankfully, she spared the rod! And I was ashamed. But not from promising her I'd be a "good little baby girl". They were only words! But rather, from not REALLY standing up to her.

It wasn't long before Betty pushed me through the door of Mockingbird cabin.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender