Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)  (Read 117191 times)

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2008, 07:38:45 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part71

I got up from the styling chair and walked to a full length mirror. I smiled, as I relished at the reflection of the boy looking back at me.

"Uhm....Bernice, am I free to do what I want now?" I asked.

She laughed and said. "Yeah, I guess so, within reason. Just don't run away!" She warned, though really in jest.

"Thanks. No need to now!" I replied.

I grabbed my cell phone from my toiletries bag and hid it in my pocket and headed outside. One phone message from Penny. She'd just called a few minutes before and I immediately returned it.

"Hi Penny!"

"Stephen, I've been worried sick about you! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I just heard at lunch today about you and the Mall and that TV show yesterday. Did you really jump out in front of the cameras and...."

"Yeah," I interrupted her, "I did!"

"Oh my God! You must be in a ton of hot water!"

"Actually, no Penny....I'm not!"

"You're kidding! I figured Ms Roberts would have drawn and quartered you by now!"

"I'm fine Penny, actually better than fine!"

"I wanna see you, I'm coming right over!"

"Hold your horses Penny, I want to see you too! But I don't want to see you here at camp!"

"Okay, let's meet half way on the path between our camps."

"No Penny, I don't want to see you anywhere around either camp!" And I thought for a moment and then blurted out. "Let's meet at the Mall!"

"At the Mall!!!" She practically shouted over the phone. "Are you nuts???You hate that place. And after what you did there yesterday...."

"Just listen Penny! Trust me. You always tell me to trust you! Now it's your turn to trust me! I want some time together, away from Sissy Curls and Sunnyvale. Can you find a way to get to the Mall?"

"Well....why don't we both just try to catch a shuttle bus together from your camp or mine Stephen?"

"No Penny, I have a surprise for you. And I don't want to show you until we're away from camp. Can you get to the Mall?"

"Yeah....but it's crazy going to the Mall Stephen!"

"Just trust me Penny! It's 3:45 now. Can you get there by five and meet me at the food court?"

"Well, yeah....but...."

"Great Penny!" I cut her off. "See you there. Call me if you're having a problem."

"Okay Stephen, I hope you know what you're doing!"

"I do....see you around five."

I really wanted to surprise Penny at the Mall. So to avoid running into her on the same shuttle bus, I actually called for a cab to pick me up just outside the camp grounds. I had a decent amount of money from working at PB.

At ten to five, the cab dropped me off and I headed for the food court and looked around for Penny. I spied her sitting alone at a table, sipping on a drink.

I managed to sneak around behind and off to the side of her and put my hand on the chair next to her.

And I asked. "Is this seat taken? My name's Steve!"

She gave a quick glance over her shoulder and said, "yeah, I'm waiting for someone."

And then she did a double take and looked back up over her shoulder again. And her eyes and mouth opened wide as could be.

"Stephen???" She almost shouted.

It took a minute for me to quiet her down and reassure her that what she was seeing was real.

When she was finally composed, she lovingly smiled and exclaimed. "You're just as handsome....as Stephen; as you are pretty....as Stephanie!"

"Yeah....ah....thanks, I guess!" I replied to her rather awkward, left handed compliment."

"Oh....you know what I mean....STEVE!!!"

I did, of course.

We sat there until I had explained everything that had gone on from yesterday until this point.

Then she kissed me and said. "I love you Stephen."

"Steve!" I corrected her.

"I love you....Steve! And I'm so proud of you!"

We walked around the Mall just window shopping. We laughed and carried on and held hands, for the first time in public, like any normal teenaged couple. Our first "real" date. It was so new and so wonderful.

I bought her dinner at TGI Friday's. And for the first time ever, she was pretty much speechless. She seemed content to just gaze into my eyes in wonder and amazement.

Just before we left the restaurant, she reached across the table and took my hands and whispered again. "I love you Steve!"

"As much as Stephie?" I asked.

"No, silly boy! More!!! You know that!"

I did, of course.

We were able to get a shuttle back to camp together. As we rode, I reminded her. "I'm leaving sometime tomorrow Penny. And we won't see see each other until you get back from camp in a few weeks."

"I can't wait until then Steve. It'll be so great!"

"Yeah, but remember Penny, " I warned, "like we talked about before you left for camp....we gotta take it slow and play it cool! We need to ease in the idea of me---'Steve'."

"I know, I will!" Penny promised.

"Just remember, you're very sad that your dear friend Stephie leaves Grandma and goes back home. But her twin brother Steve comes to live with Grandma instead. And we take it slowly from there."

"I won't forget sweetheart. " And she squeezed my hand. "Will you call me when you get to your grandma's tomorrow?"

"You can count on it Penny!"

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2008, 09:14:04 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part72

Tuesday, after lunch, I headed back to the nursery to say good bye to Bernice. Departure for me was at one o'clock.

It would be tough saying good bye to her. She was certainly the only person I'd miss from Camp Sissy Curls.

With a tear in my eye, and one in her's as well, I hugged her. "Thank you Bernice, I couldn't have gotten through the past two summers without you. You're the only one who showed me any compassion. And you're the only one I'll miss from here!"

And she smiled and wiped a tear. "I'll miss you too Stephen, very much. Though I'm glad I'll never see you here at Camp Sissy Curls again!"

At one o'clock on the dot, I climbed into the back seat of my parent's van and buckled up.

"Oh poop, where's Stephie???" Laura complained, looking back at me from the front seat.

"Stephie's dead, you little twit!" I snarled back at her. "Where's my Father?" I asked my stepmother, as she turned on the ignition.

"He's out of town on business all week." She curtly replied.

As we drove, my stepmother angrily said to me, "how could you do what you did on Sunday?"

I thought a moment, and took a deep breath and replied, "how could you and my Father do what you did to me???"

We said little more on the ride back to Grandma's.

My stepmother and Laura spent the rest of the afternoon at Grandma's and left just before dinner. I holed up in my bedroom, not even saying good bye to them.

Grandma took me out to dinner to celebrate my homecoming. And being Stephen again! She made it very clear how pleased she was that I was back again. And a boy again!

That evening, as she read the newspaper in her chair in the living room, I decided to press my luck and ask her, "why Camp Sissy Curls Grandma?"

"What do you mean by 'why', Stephie?" And she apologized and corrected herself. "Sorry....I mean Stephen. I'll have to get used to that again."

"Why did you send my Father to Camp Sissy Curls all those years ago? That's why I wound up there like him!" I said.

She folded up her newspaper and set it down and took off her reading glasses. "Well, have a seat, it's not quite that simple Stephen." And she took a deep breath. "I don't know what your father has told you. Probably something about being sent there to toughen him up and make him stronger and so on."

"Yeah, a 'boy named Sue' thing, he told me."

"Well, there's more to it than that Stephen." And Grandma looked at me very seriously and said. "You have to promise that you'll never, EVER repeat this to ANYONE!"

"Okay Grandma, I promise, I won't!"

She sighed deeply. "Your father wanted to go to Camp Sissy Curls. He asked to be sent there!"

"No way!!!" I cried.

"Yup, I'm afraid he did!"

"But why???" I couldn't believe it.

"Right from the time he was little, your father was always a bit on the 'sissy side', I guess you could say. He tended toward girls' things---dolls, sewing, playing house....nothing that was rough and tumble. He liked the kinds of girlish toys and games and activities that his older sisters, your two aunts, did."

"So why Camp Sissy Curls?" I interrupted.

"Hmmm....you promise you'll never say anything Stephen???" Grandma asked again.

"Yes Grandma....I swear I won't!!!"

"One Spring day after school, when he was around eleven of twelve, your Aunt Sarah caught him in his room dressed in her clothes---a skirt, blouse, panties and bra. She walked in on him while he was putting her lipstick on. Confronted with it by me and his sisters, he was quite ashamed and embarrassed. But he admitted that he wanted to be like his sisters!"

"But Grandma, why Camp Sis....."

"Let me finish Stephen!" She cut me off. "He had heard about Camp Sissy Curls and he asked, actually almost begged, me to send him there for the summer."

"He was a Wannabee!" I exclaimed.

"Be quiet Stephen!" She scolded. "Anyway....I thought long and hard about it and I decided to let him try it, in the hope that he'd get all the girlish nonsense out of his system, after an entire summer of being a girl. I hoped he realize that being a girl really wasn't all that great."

"Did he?" I asked.

She thought a moment, with a very pensive look on her face. "To be honest Stephen, I don't really know. And, I guess, maybe I don't really want to know....But after camp, he never exhibited any girlish tendencies ever again, to me or his sisters at least. But I'm sure it all has haunted him to this day."

"But that still doesn't explain why he and my stepmother sent me to camp and everything else!!!" I argued.

"Be honest Stephen, because I've been very honest with you." Grandma pointed out, and then asked. "Did you ever want to, or actually try on any of your stepmother's or Laura's things?"

"Hell no!!!!!" I couldn't believe she'd asked me that.

"Well...I only know what I told you Stephen. I don't have any answers beyond that. I guess you need to ask your dad that!"

"No, that'll never happen." I replied.

"Never say never Stephen!" And we left it at that.

And I got up to head for my room. "Well, I gotta call Penny and tell her that I got home okay."

"Are you okay Stephen???" She asked.

I smiled at her. "Yeah Grandma....I'm a whole lot more okay than I've been in a long, long time!"

"Okay enough to give your old grandma a hug???"

"Of course!" And I hugged her.

sissycaroline

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2008, 07:54:56 PM »
Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)--part73

The next couple of weeks, before Penny came home from camp and the start of school, sped by quickly. I spent much of the time just relishing being a true boy---one hundred percent boy, one hundred percent of the time! I also used the time to establish myself in the neighborhood as Steve; Stephanie's twin brother who was now living at Grandma's in her place.

Not surprisingly, I got lots of comments about the family resemblance between me and Stephanie. But it wasn't a problem. We were fraternal twins, after all.

It was a glorious occasion when Penny returned from camp. But we couldn't "gloriously" celebrate it! We both stuck to our rule of taking it slow and easy and playing it cool, to avoid arousing any suspicion.

And heading off to school, as freshmen at Truman High, caused really no concern about any sort of suspicion. Penny and I were going from a small, private, Catholic girls' school into a much larger, public, coed high school. We were little, insignificant cogs in the whole scheme of it.

But Penny was in two of my classes and we shared the same lunch period. We spent the month of September slowly maneuvering and nudging ourselves together as a couple. We tentatively teased and flirted with each other until we managed to become somewhat of an "item". We played our parts well!

On the second Saturday night of October, Penny and I had our first official date. We were going to the movies.

Grandma drove me to Penny's and pulled up along side the curb in front of her house.

"I'll try to not keep you waiting too long Grandma." I said, as I unbuckled my seatbelt. "But I gotta MEET her family!"

"Take your time Steve. Do it right." She knowingly laughed. "I understand!"

Inside Penny's house, I had to say and do very little.

Mrs. Lane immediately rushed me. "Oh Steve, I've heard so much about you from Penny!" She gushed, as she shook my hand.

"Aw, Mom!" Penny dutifully complained.

"I can sure see the family resemblance to your sister Stephanie!" Mrs. Lane exclaimed.

"We're twims." I replied.

"Oh, I know Steve. Penny's told us all about you!"

"Mom!!!" Penny again cried, in feigned embarrassment.

But it didn't stop Mrs. Lane. "Penny was heart broken when your sister moved back home....but now you're here! And you're just as handsome, as your sister is pretty!!!"

"Dad....will you get over here and save Steve from Mom!" Penny grumbled now in real embarrassment, as her father and brother came into the living room.

Mr. Lane and Brad and I, like typical guys, just simply shook hands and exchanged "hello's" and "nice to meet you's".

The whole "meeting the folks thing" wasn't difficult and unpleasant. But it was a bit surreal. I mean, after all, Brad had actually wanted to date me when he first met me as Stephanie. But, he knew none the wiser now. No one did.

Mercifully, mostly for Penny, we were soon on our way out the door, with a call from Mr. Lane. "Have Penny home by midnight at the latest Steve!"

"Yes sir, I will." I replied.

As Grandma drove us to the Regal IMAX, she exclaimed, "I'm really so happy for the two of you. You can stop being girlfriends....and be boyfriend and girlfriend now. No more charade!"

"Oh yes!" We both replied in unison.

Grandma laughed, but then warned. "Well....just remember, you're both only fourteen!"

"Yes Grandma." I groaned.

"Yes Mrs. Crandall." Penny kindly replied.

As Grandma dropped us off at the movie, she said, "I'll pick you up at eleven thirty."

"Oh, we can get a cab Grandma. That's kind of late for you!" I told her.

"Nonsense Steve....I'm not that old!!!" Grandma growled, with a giggle.

.......As the next months passed by, Penny and I reveled in our new, "real" relationship. And it was so wonderful to openly celebrate together things like Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's Eve, 2008.

On Valentine's Day, as we exchanged chocolate hearts and cards, Penny told me. "I love you Steve! I'll ALWAYS love you!!!"

"I love you too Penny!"

And we hugged and kissed.

And then out of the blue, and not unlike Penny, she exclaimed. "How are we going to explain what happened to your sister Stephie, when we get married?"

"Oh geez Penny....that's eons down the road!!!" And I laughed. "We'll cross that bridge if we come to it!"

"If!!!" She cried.

I lovingly smiled at her and genuinely corrected my error. "I meant to say....WHEN!"

THE END

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
Re: Camp Sissy Curls (Second Summer)
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2021, 12:45:59 PM »
ALWAYS a favorite of mine.. can read again and again..Never gets old

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender