Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Product launch  (Read 4287 times)

DaraJaney

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Product launch
« on: August 26, 2020, 06:58:58 AM »
Welcome ladies to the launch of the SM2020.  First of all, I know how important ethical and environmental concerns are now for everybody.  Let me assure you that all of our products have been locally sourced.

All have been certified male teenage delinquents by the FSC (Federal Servitude Council).  They have been re-purposed to fulfil a useful role in society.  All come with a two-year guarantee which I will explain later.

So let me introduce the basic model – the Plain Jane – or SM2020-PJ.  As you can see this maid is wearing the standard black uniform with lace collar and trim on the sleeves and hem.  Also, the basic white lace-trimmed apron.  The petticoat has three layers of netting.  PJ is fitted with C-cup silicon breasts and comes with a basque with four suspender straps for the black stockings.  PJ comes wearing four-inch heels.

Now raise your petticoats dear.  Thank you - black French knickers as you can see.  Now lower the knockers please.  Thank you.  You can now see the key to the whole thing.  His boy’s tackle is safely locked away in this tiny plastic tube lined with silicone, secured behind the testicles.  You will be provided with the key.  This remote control can deliver a small shock to ensure compliance – or a large shock when necessary, you can adjust this dial.  See, it has settings from 1 up to 10.  Don’t worry dear!  I’m just demonstrating the dial.

Now the plastic tube ensures that your maid will experience no in appropriate arousal – well, no arousal at all actually.  We find at least 10% of them are turned-on by being forced to be maid.  This will ensure no funny business.

Each maid wears this lace-trimmed choker.  It conceals the steel collar which has our logo, the model number and serial number stamped on it.  This can only be removed at our maintenance depot.  Please quote the serial number when contacting us with any problems.

Each maid is fully trained to do her own make-up – and comes with foundation, eyebrow pencils, eye-liners and various eye-shadows, false eye-lashes, blush, lipsticks, nail polishes and false nails.  There are various options outlined in our catalogue, for example extra-long eyelashes that guarantee constant fluttering or extra-long nails.

This model comes with a page-boy cut but you can specify longer hair, curls, ringlets.  We can provide them with their own hair styled as you wish or with a shaved head and variety of wigs.

So that, as I said, is the basic model. You can opt for more advanced versions from the start or upgrade as you go along. 

Breasts can be provided from UK sizes C to K.  All of our models have been tested to K size.  Corsets can be provided – you just need to specify how many inches you want the waist reduced by.  Padded hips and bottoms can also be added.

Dresses can come in a variety of pastel colours and different lengths.  With the SM2020-PJ here you can see that the dress and petticoats just above cover the stocking tops while standing up very straight but they can be made shorter if you wish.  I know some of our customers like the telling bulge in the panties to be visible.

Full aprons with bibs and frilly straps over the shoulders, tying in large floppy bows at the back are also available.

And of course the panties can come in a variety of colours – matching or contrasting – with any number of rows of lacey frills.  We can provide everything from ankle-length pettipants right up to g-strings!

Stockings of course can be provided in various colours and designs – fish-nets, seamed, patterned, lace-topped, hold-ups.  Variety packs are available.

Shoes can be provided in four-inch up to seven-inch heels.  With various platform options and also ballet boots - the sky is the limit really.  In all cases the ankle straps can be locked – either with keys or time locks.  All of our models have been tested to perform all household duties – vacuuming, floor scrubbing etc – in ballet boots for a full day.  And of course they really help in reaching those cobwebs in the corner of the ceiling.  Just be aware that a maid in ballet boots will take longer to respond to your summons.

So to demonstrate many of these features, here is our delux model – the SM2020-DL.  K size breasts, 20 inch waist, extra hip and bottom padding.  The shocking pink uniform, snugly fitted for the hour-glass shape, has puffed sleeves and two-inch lace trim, stand-up lace collar and the hem is short enough to see the lace-trim of his pink pettipants.  There are seven layers of organza petticoats alternating in pink and white.

The cream lace-patterned stockings have black seams and Cuban heels.  The ballet boots have three padlocked straps.

Just to add that the ringlets are real and will come with heated curling pins and setting lotions and sprays.  The eyelashes and nails are the longest we have available.

Sissy Little Girl

Re: Product launch
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 03:37:17 PM »
DaraJaney, Here you go again with another story that tantalizes all the senses.  I could sure use on of those maids for myself.  That electric shock device intrigues me.  I can't get one for my room mate, can I?  Great job as usual.
 8)

DaraJaney

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 06:51:03 PM »

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 07:22:46 PM »
That electric shock device intrigues me.  I can't get one for my room mate, can I?  Great job as usual.
 8)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/No-2-Electro-Electric-Shock-Male-Mens-Locking-Chastity-Device-Cage-Belt-Ring/133174413387?hash=item1f01d0484b:g:YoEAAOSw56NdgJGT
 ;D

DaraJaney, Dang, I thought you had just made that up.  It seems I was mistaken.  I bet I know what you are into?
 ;D

DaraJaney

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 03:01:08 AM »

DaraJaney, Dang, I thought you had just made that up.  It seems I was mistaken.  I bet I know what you are into?
 ;D

I'm not actually.  It's just a useful plot device.

DaraJaney

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 03:01:39 AM »
Now we come to some accessories.  This tray can be secured to your maid.  The belt goes around the waist like this.  The straps can be attached to his neck by means of this posture collar – there we go.  Then the wrists can be cuffed to the tray.  You can attach locks to all of these straps but it’s really not necessary once the wrists are cuffed in place.  The cuffs can be used to lock the wrists behind if you prefer – like this.

Chains can also be provided to lock around the ankles like this and the length of chain can be varied to allow tiny steps or be pulled tight like this to prevent any movement.

We have a variety of gags – this pony bit for example, ball gags of course – but my preference is for this inflatable version.  It buckles around the back and a few squeezes and hey presto – just look how those cute cheeks are puffed out!

So your maid can be positioned anywhere in the room where ever is most convenient for your guests to pick up glasses and return their empties and can be guaranteed not to move from the assigned place or to interrupt in anyway.   If there are interesting activities going on in your room the posture collar will ensure that your maid is not distracted in any way.

Now for storage.  And first of all over night.  This is the basic metal bed.  Your maid can be secured by this ankle chain in one corner as we will demonstrate on the PJ model.  Thank you.  Or can be secured to all four bedposts.  There we are – and the chains can be left loose or pulled tight like this.

For short term storage during the day we have a couple of options which we can illustrate by means of this example closet.  Opening the door you can see one maid is mounted on the back of the door – secured to this metal frame.  The special door is well oiled and by means of balancing weights I can open and close the door quite easily as you can see.

This maid is also demonstrating our own sensory deprivation hood.  Handy if you want them to remain totally unaware of any activities going on in your house.  I think this XL model doesn’t even know he is on display.  Oh, looks a little deflated to me.  A couple of squeezes – there that’s put the colour back in his cheeks.

You can also see the wall-mounted maid at the back of the closet there – the third implement from the left after the broom and mop.  Always useful to store your maid along with the tools of their trade.

Then we come to display options.  We have this cabinet with glass on three sides or the cages – square or body shaped for extra confinement. The cages can also be suspended from the ceiling – can we raise the maid in the body-shaped cage please?  There we go.  It usually rotates slowly while it dangles.

For the glass cabinet the maid can be free standing like the BS-model there.  Or we can provide a mount that he can be secured to by ankles and wrists.  And the mount can even rotate if I find the right button here on the remote – there we are!

Finally we come to the guarantee and maintenance.  As I said, our models are guaranteed to provide satisfaction for two years.  After that you can purchase tailored maintenance packages.

Initially we usually dispatch a technician to your house who may be able to solve the problem by means of corrective measures in situ.  If that doesn’t solve your problem the product can be returned to our headquarters for full re-programming.

The maids will be delivered to you securely packaged.  Here is an example being wheeled in now on the trolly.  You just need to snip the cable ties securing the transparent plastic lid and then the ties at the ankles, wrists and neck.  Up to you if you want to remove the gag.  They can be gift wrapped too of course.

So to wrap up our launch we’ll wheel out 12 various models in their packaging, display cabinets or cages for you to inspect.  The door and wall mounted examples are still there in the closet of course.  Glasses of wine are available on the delux model’s tray naturally.  Take your time to browse they’ll be kept on display until 6pm.

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 03:59:34 PM »
DaraJaney, You have a masterful way of describing things in your story.  It makes the story interesting and helps with the mental image.  This story is going to be a hit for anyone that reads it.  It incorporates many of the fetishes that your readers  enjoy.  Great Job as usual.

Also, I apologize for my misconception of what you were into.  Mea Culpa.
 8)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender