Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Revenge is a Wet Nappy  (Read 29204 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Revenge is a Wet Nappy
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 03:48:17 AM »
That night as Christopher was being put in a nappy ready for his bedtime he noticed that on the dresser was another pile of larger nappies standing next to the normal pile and also a small pile of muslin cloths. Nurse Betty took one of the larger nappies and folded it in to a kite shape as usual, she then took one of the muslin cloths and positioned this at the back of the nappy so that it would cover his bottom area. He lifted up as normal as she slid the nappies under him, then she folded one of his normal nappies in half and positioned this at the front of his nappy before pulling it up between his legs and fastening it on both side with large silver nappy pins. The plastic pants seemed huge by comparison to his normal ones and by the time Nurse was finished he was lying with his legs wide apart unable to close them because of the huge bulk between his legs.
“I have put a muslin nappy in the back to make changing a messy nappy easier Chrissie” she said “I have also put an extra nappy in the front because you are wetting so heavily at night and this will stop you from making your cot wet.”
“But Nurse, I will go in my potty tomorrow like normal, I will not go poo in my nappy. Honestly, I promise you I will be a good boy and go in the potty” he pleaded.
“Look Chrissie, I hated emptying and cleaning out that potty, it was disgusting work for me and I was delighted that you used your nappy for its intended purpose. It takes no time to change a nappy but it takes ages to clean and sterilise a potty. Now you can go whenever you feel the need, you don’t have to wait until I change you and more. Life will be so much simpler. That is final and we will not talk about it anymore, you are being so good and it would be a shame to spoil things” she firmly told him.
Christopher got down from the changing table and she fitted his onesie which stretched tightly over the bulky nappies and poked out between every gap between the poppers that fastened at his crotch. He walked with a very distinct waddle towards his cot looking very much like a toddler just learning to take his first steps. Once in his cot he realised that it was impossible to lie on his side and so had to sleep on his back with his legs pointing to each corner of the bottom of his cot. He took his tablets and drank the juice form his sippy cup before Nurse gave him his dummy ready to cover him up and pull up the cot side.
He had not been in bed for much more than half an hour when he wet himself as he was slipping off to sleep, the nappies were so big and absorbent that apart from a slight warmth he hardly realised what he had done. The sedatives he had been given ensured that he had a deep sleep, at some time in the night he had turned on his front and pulled his legs in to himself so that his bottom was sticking up in the air. This was a comfortable position given the size of his nappies. It was also an ideal position to take the pressure off his sphincter and as he woke up he realised that nature was going make the most of this opportunity and before he could really think about things he felt a mighty contraction. In horror he realised that he was about to mess himself and tried to stop the call of nature, but it was far too late and before he could do anything a large log was forcing its way into his nappy. It met the resistance of the tightly pinned muslin and terry nappies but was not to be denied, it became a mixture of pain and almost sensual excitement, his brain told him to push. Christopher grunted and strained to complete the process and he felt the poo slip and strain into his waiting nappy, it was an almost pleasant experience and certainly a huge relief. There was more to come and he felt the mass building up behind him as he grunted and pushed with his face becoming red from the exertion. He had committed the ultimate infantile act, he had become the perfect baby and the great relief he had just experienced was replaced with one of utter revulsion at what he had become.
He stayed on his front not knowing what to do. He could feel the mess he had made clinging to him and he knew that the more he moved the worse the disaster would become. It seemed an eternity before Nurse Betty came in and saw him kneeling beside the rails of his cot. She immediately knew that he had soiled his nappy and beamed at him.
“What a good boy you have been Chrissie using your nappy to do all your business. Just stay as you are and I will get you cleaned up”. She busied herself laying out the supplies she would need to clean him and then helped the very humble boy onto his changing mat. He grimaced as he sat in the mess, but Betty seemed almost pleased with his performance. “It is only a bit of a mess, we will soon have you all back to normal Chrissie” she said kindly.
In a trice she had his onesie un-poppered and around his waist, the plastic pants were off in a trice with Chrissie lifting his behind to enable her to pull them off with one clean pull. The nappy was unpinned and the soaker nappy put straight in his nappy bucket. He lifted again and she removed the muslin one wiping him up with the parts that were unsoiled. The smell was over-powering but she seemed oblivious. The night-time nappy joined the first one in his wet nappy bucket, the muslin went in a new soiled nappy bucket that had appeared out of nowhere. In no time at all she had him squeaky clean and in his nappy pants. The rest of his uniform quickly followed.
Christopher was very subdued and Nurse Betty gave him a super big hug to make him feel better. “Don’t worry Chrissie, this is so much easier for me to deal with and it does mean that you can go number 2’s without sitting on a silly potty with me watching you perform, at least this gives you some privacy and must be far less embarrassing? What do you think?”
He thought for a little and nodded his head in agreement, his dummy being worked a little less than it had been. Nurse replaced his bib that was extremely damp after all his exertions with a slightly larger and thicker one that had a vinyl backing to cope with his increasing level of drooling. Christopher looked down at this new garment and saw that it had a teddy wearing a large nappy embroidered on the corner. He was beyond caring.
Rosemary came to pick him up and he was pleased to see her. She never judged him and never made him feel bad, she knew that he had lost the use of his potty and somehow she already knew that he had soiled his night time nappy but she did not say a word but gave his hand an extra squeeze as they walked to breakfast.
They had breakfast together and as usual went off to classes. They walked past the visitor’s toilet and Christopher did not rush in as he normally did. Rosemary looked at him and pulled him to a stop. “Don’t you need to go?” she asked him “It is a long time until break.”
Christopher looked shocked. “Thank you. What was I thinking about? These training pants are so soft that for a moment I thought I was back in nappies.” He dashed in to the loo and sat down on the seat, the pants lying between his feet thick, fluffy and comforting. The elastic at the leg was too tight for him to slip his willy under and go standing up. He finished and pulled his pants back up, the soft embrace was incredible he thought.
He rejoined Rosemary to classes and played an active part in English, History and Geography. The classes were so well structured and of such quality that he was completely enthralled with what he heard and his brain took in more information than it had ever done in the past. However, while his brain was absorbing all the new facts and experiences of learning it was starting to lose its grip on the day to day routine operations like maintaining bladder control. The months spent wearing nappies for almost twelve hours a day and the association of soft terry towelling against his skin with not having to think about his toilet control had produced the conflict predicted by Miss Primm.
Christopher was getting up from the last of the morning lessons to go to the refectory for a drink and biscuit when he felt some warmth at his front. He quickly felt the outside of his training pants and was relieved that they felt dry. He thought he must have imagined it, but the warmth persisted and as he walked along the corridor that warmth seemed to be cooling. By the time he reached his drink his pants were feeling decidedly cold and wet, the thick layers of cloth had absorbed his release and his urine was slowly wicking its way through the many layers of terry towelling towards the outside. He realised that he had had an accident but that he had not released his entire bladder, he felt the front of his pants and they were still dry. He decided to go to the loo immediately and made a dash for it. Now his bladder decided it was time to go again and Christopher clutched himself in an attempt to stop the flow.
His bladder was unrelenting and spasm followed spasm as he tried to clench down and stop the flow, but his brain knew that he was protected and would not respond to his mental commands. By the time he had his training pants down he was almost spent and only a small trickle remained. The outside of his pants which had up until a few minutes earlier had been pristine and white, now had a yellow circle that was slowly expanding as his wee made its way to the outer layer of cloth.

antonia

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2017, 03:45:09 AM »
He pulled up his nappy pants and realised the full impact of his accident, he was now very wet and there was no way to disguise it. He decided to make his way to the Nurse’s station and seek out Nurse Betty.
She was having a coffee sitting at her desk where she kept the records of the children under her care. Each child had a comprehensive record of their sleeping habits, their diet, their toilet performance, when they had a bath and there was nothing it seemed that did not get recorded. She looked up and saw a very distressed Christopher who judging by the damp patch on the front of his skirt had wet his training pants.
“Oh dear! Never mind Chrissie, let’s get you cleaned up and changed shall we? Those towelling panties have done a splendid job haven’t they?” She took him back to his room and cleaned him up but she did not have another pair of the towelling pants, so she put him in a pair of his regular panties.
Christopher was surprised but delighted to be rid of the toddler protection and back to being ‘normal’ again. His delight was short lived because Nurse Betty took him to the store room.
“Hello Emilia” said Nurse Betty cheerfully “how are you?”
“Nothing to moan about” she laughed “and how are you young Chrissie?”
Christopher stuttered “N n not too bad thank you”
“What can I do for you today Betty? How did that pair of potty pants work out for Chrissie?” she asked looking down at Christopher’s crotch and lifting his dress to look. “Oh! He is not wearing them” she said surprised.
“They worked fine, but to be honest Emilia his accident was too big for the potty panties to cope, he wasn’t dripping wet, but he was pretty close! What do you think we should try next, are there any more absorbent training pants he can try?”
Emilia looked pensive and then had the solution “We had a rep in a couple of weeks ago with a product that I think will solve the problem. Normally when a toddler starts potty training they go from nappies into nappy pants but in the first days the mother usually puts a pair of plastic panties over the top to protect against the inevitable heavy accident. From the toddler’s point of view there is little difference in his appearance from wearing a regular nappy with protective plastic pants to wearing potty pants with plastic knickers and so wearing “big boy” pants does not seem to ring true and the experiment often fails. It is the plastic pants that reinforce the ‘babiness’ of the protection, however, put another layer of terry over the plastic pants and sew the whole lot together and you have a product that looks like grown up underwear and feels like underwear! The potty panties now look very different and the toddler can feel grown up and does not mind the extra protection fitted into them.”
Christopher stood there with his mouth agape – they were talking about him as if he was a toddler, but this teenager was going backwards he thought. He started off toilet trained and now he was slowly regressing backwards; first as a bedwetter who had to wear a night time nappy; then as a toddler who had just stopped going on his potty; and now to a baby that seemed destined to be wearing nappies full time.
Emilia took three pairs of the new pants from the shelf and gave them to Betty. They returned to his room and she removed his underwear. She opened up one of the new packets and withdrew what looked like an even larger pair of pants that she held open and asked Christopher to step into. She pulled them up his legs and settled them about his waist. Christopher felt the front and was alarmed to feel that they were not only thicker, but that there was an extra layer of terry cloth under which was a layer of plastic that crackled as he touched it. It was as close to a fitted nappy as you possibly get.
Nurse Betty noticed his concern. “It is only temporary darling, you will get your control back and then we can go back to the nappy pants you had on this morning. Let us give it a week in these to see how you get on. If you stop wetting for two weeks then you can have your regular panties back.” She looked at him sweetly “But if you keep wetting, then I am afraid to say that you will have to go back in nappies full time sweetheart”.
Christopher started to cry.
A few days later
All had not gone well and Christopher was wetting his training pants every day without really knowing he had done so until it was too late. Every morning he had soiled his nappy,  that was until this morning when he had no desire to go. He was not bothered but then he had not really considered the consequences of missing his night time slot. He did not realise it, but Nurse Betty had increased his level of diuretics to put his daytime continence under intense pressure. The downside of the intense water draining properties of the diuretics had left him somewhat dry and this had made him constipated.
He did not manage to go the next day either and now Christopher was feeling ‘full’ but unable to do anything about it. He was put in the plastic lined nappy pants and as usual was collected by Rosemary. He made it until after lunch and was in the library for an hour preparing for his tutorial with Mrs. Black. The first sign of a problem came with the flooding of his toddler pants but that was almost normal for him now. He was hit by an almighty urge to move his bowels, it was so powerful that his eyes started to tear up and he doubled up with the pain. He had not ‘been’ for over two days and his body had decided that nothing was going to stop him from soiling his pants.
Christopher did not know what to do. He could not let this happen in his pants, he had to get to the Nursing Station and get some help, maybe he could sit on his potty if they could find it, or maybe he would be allowed to use the toilet just this once.
Another fearful cramp hit him and he could feel it coming, it was trying to tear him apart it was so bad. A gasp escaped him and he fought the urge to push down as the pain was awful. He stood up but then had to bend almost double as another spasm hit him. Slowly the huge mass was fighting its way out of him but still he tried to get on his feet and make it to see a nurse.

antonia

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2017, 02:58:03 AM »
At the door to the library he knew he had a journey that would take him one hundred yards and up a flight of stairs. He walked twenty paces and was hit by another spasm, he could feel it coming into the back of his pants, but its progress was slow and so painful.
He staggered another few paces and was hit by another powerful surge that almost flattened him with the pain. By now he was not only bent double but he had tried to widen his legs as far as possible to make the passage of this monster more bearable.
Rowena, the beautiful senior, who had shown him around on his first day at the school, was walking down the corridor and spotted his distress. “Are you okay?” she asked with genuine concern.
Christopher could only shake his head as his body was wracked with another spam. This time he knew he was never going to make the nurse’s station in time and grunted and pushed with all his might. He groaned and wailed at the pain, his face was beaded in perspiration. “Help me” he pleaded as the spasm receded “I can’t go and it is tearing me apart.”
Rowena knew what was happening, she had seen and experienced this for herself first hand. She rubbed the base of his spine and massaged the cheeks of his bottom trying to open him up a little. He had another spasm and this time his bladder opened up as well and with great joy the obstruction was cleared and a huge weight dropped in to his pants. Rowena held him to her breast while continuing to massage his back.
Rowena hugged him and continued to pat and rub his bottom. He had reached rock bottom and she knew it. Christopher was not only having the most humiliating experience of his life but now a new wrinkle appeared as he inhaled the warm fragrance and softness of Rowena’s breast he felt a stirring that he had never expected and with horror he realised he was getting an erection. The more Rowena caressed his bottom and rubbed his eliminations the more he became aroused. He was disgusted with himself, here he was in a wet and filthy nappy and he found it exciting.  The more Rowena cuddled and patted his rear the more he was losing control, he cuddled deeper in to her bringing himself into contact with her thigh. The extra pressure was all it took and at the very moment the last of his BM fell into his nappy pants he exploded with an enormous orgasm that made him gasp with the force of it. A minute later his bladder released and swamped him in a deliriously exquisite warmth.
“Did you just come in your nappy?” asked Rowena she looked at the bleary eyed boy “you did, didn’t you? That is so gross” she laughed.
“What is happening to me?” asked Christopher somewhat fearfully
“They messed with your head dummy. They have you completely where they want you and today was your last chance to turn back. You just blew it kid. I am afraid the only place you are going is back to babyhood.”
Rowena explained what had happened to one of the other nurses and Betty was summoned. She was so happy that Christopher thought she was going to clap her and together, he could not have known that she was going to get a huge bonus on his full time return to proper terry nappies and plastic pants.
Nurse Betty cleaned up Christopher and could not but help notice that his willy was sticky with his big boy stuff. As she cleaned him up she noticed that for the first time he was finding the experience arousing. She had no experience of this but Miss Primm had warned her that Chrissie’s acceptance of his new status might result in him finding an association between comfort and a sexual gratification that the nappies brought him. Rowena was the trigger to the sexual link and whether it was the wetness, the soiling or the feel of the soft terry cloth would become evident with time.

I am going to take a break now. Thank you to those who have told me that they enjoyed the story it was those comments that encouraged me to write.

antonia

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 06:14:22 AM »
Nurse Betty took out an electric razor and shaved all the hair off from his bottom and privates because babies who wear nappies all the time do not have hair down there.
As she slipped one of his new terry nappies under him he was fully erect for the first time in this situation, having said that it looked more like a stubby little crayon and would never satisfy a woman. She smiled as she pulled the nappy up between his legs and pinned the sides. “The best place for that is in a nappy” she said “something as small as that is best used for your wetting, I have seen bigger on my five year old nephew.” Christopher’s erection died with a whimper.
Nurse Betty served him his normal medications and fed him a bottle instead of giving him his sippy cup. He thought this strange, but then life was always strange and he was way past caring anymore.
That night as Christopher lay in his cot he thought of Rowena and her soft breasts, her sweetness, her gentle caress and his filthy nappy. Immediately his erection returned and he rubbed the front of his nappies furiously, but with the thick soaker nappy swaddling his member he could hardly feel himself. He pulled at the poppers on his onesie and managed to gain access to his nappies. In no time at all he had his hand inside his plastic pants and was rubbing himself against the bunny soft terry. The smell of baby powder, nappy rash cream and the aroma of his nappy bucket all came together as thoughts of Rowena and her warmth all linked to send him again in to a state of euphoria.
In no time at all the sedatives kicked in and Christopher felt himself dropping into the abyss of a deep slumber. He had not been asleep for more than a few minutes when he wet himself. Around about seven in the morning as he was still asleep he soiled himself and never stirred; luxuriating in the warmth that surrounded him whie suc-king contentedly on his dummy.
Nurse Betty had to wake him up the next morning and was pleased that he had fully used his nappy in his sleep. She cleaned him up as usual and then took out a box of plastic parts which she assembled just out of his sight. He felt a plastic ring being slipped around his pen-is and scrotum, the circle was completed with two parts that sandwiched the gap in the ring and left three pins standing proud. She then slipped his member in to a plastic tube that she thad lubricated with baby oil then located this part on the three pins and sealed it shut with a small padlock.  “That is you sorted” she chuckled “no more spurties in your nappies, because your winkie will only be used for wetting like a good baby”.
Christopher put his hand down on the front of his fluffy nappy and was rewarded with his erection being painfuly squeezed in the plastic tube. Nurse Betty did not stop him when he put his hand inside his nappy and tried to pull it off. The little padlock clinked against the plastic cage, but it was never coming off unless he cut off his balls. He tugged and pulled to no avail and finally removed his hand from his nappy. Nanny pulled on his plastic pants and finished dressing him.
So it was that Christopher was returned to nappies and within a few weeks had lost all control. He knew when he had to do a poo but it was normally too late to do anything about it because it seemed to happen so quickly. He wet his nappy without really knowing when he had been - until it felt cold and wet. He now had a new uniform that consisted of a pink gingham dress with a white tabard, a large plastic backed terry bit with matching pink gingham edging, a large terry nappy, plastic pants and a pair of white panties with huge pink ruffles across the seat. On his feet he now wore white woollen booties with pink ribbons to fasten them that had soft leather soles. All his drinks were out of a bottle and they gave him a new set of dummies that had a faceplate that completely covered his mouth and had a NUK 6 sized teat. It was impossible for him not to dribble when he suc-ked his dummy.
Conclusion
Christopher passed all his exams with flying colours
His mother came to see him and he was summoned to Miss Primm’s office the moment she arrived. It was a cold winter’s day and Chrissie had been playing outside in the sweet fluffy matinee jacket he had knitted, on his head he had a matching bonnet highlighted with pink ribbons and faux fur. He waddled in as warm as toast with the pink ruffles on his rhumba panties peeking out from beneath his dress. Nurse had taken off his pink rubber boots and put his indoor footwear on his feet.
He almost fell into his mother as his booties slipped on the wooden floor. His large pink dummy flew out of his mouth and landed in her lap covered in his slobber. She put it back in his mouth and noticed how eagerly he took it back. She smoothed down his bib that had flapped up when he tripped and was surprised that it was so damp. She just looked at him with her mouth open and her eyes wide. She touched the edge of his gingham dress, stroked his matinee jacked and patted his bottom. She slipped a finger under the leg band of his plastic pants to feel the nappy beneath and was pleased to feel it was wet. She turned him round, lifted his dress and pulled back his nappy to look at his behind; she was astounded to see that he had lightly soiled himself and the shame was between his cheeks.
Miss Primm answered the questions that Anne was about to ask. “Chrissie is now completely dependent on his nappies and uses them all the time without really knowing if he has wet or soiled himself. He is so used to being wet or dirty that he does not bother to ask to be changed anymore because he knows that one of the nurses will change him eventually. I doubt that his nappy is ever clean for more than a few hours each day just like a baby”.
Agnes continued “Chrissie is an excellent student despite his new disabilities and has made friends with a number of the girls, particularly Rosemary who seems to have quite a crush on him and has looked after him from the day he arrived. The question is this. What do you want us to do with Chrissie next? “
Christopher looked alarmed and wet himself as he sat on the floor at his mother’s feet cuddling up to her leg. He wondered what else could be done to him, they had already turned him into a nappy dependent sissy.
There was a knock at the door.
“Nurse Betty!” welcomed Miss Primm “you have met Mrs Greenburg I think, Chrissie’s mother? She has come in to see how Chrissie is getting on.”
“He is doing very well Mrs Greenburg, he is a very well-adjusted young man and since he decided that he wanted to go back in nappies he has really settled down and is no trouble at all; although” she paused for a second “although he did develop a naughty habit of doing his ‘spurties’ in them.”
Anne looked completely perplexed “Spurties?”
Miss Primm answered immediately “It is term we use with the girls just learning about biology to describe masturbation and ejaculation. Chrissie developed a fixation between his sexual fantasies and his soft terry nappies. It often happens in boys and sometimes it happens to the girls as well. Chrissie formed such a strong bond with the caress of his nappies that it emerged as a fetish”.
“We solved it with the CB 6000S” announced Betty “a chastity device that stops the wearer from getting an erection. Chrissie has been wearing his for a few weeks now and hardly knows he is wearing it. Over time the number of arousals will decrease and his little willy will only be good for wetting his nappy, in fact in time his little noodle is likely to decrease even further in size, not that it is much to boast about anyway” she laughed.
Miss Primm picked up the explanation “it has also been shown that with careful direction we can make the act of wetting and soiling his nappy as pleasurable as making ‘spurties’. It takes a few weeks but it is perfectly painless”.
Anne reached down into Chrissie’s nappies and despite the warm wetness found the cage surrounding his pen-is. She smiled as Chrissie wriggled while she tugged at the device. “So what does it involve?” asked Anne
Miss Primm gestured to Nurse Betty “I think Chrissie might need a clean nappy”.
Nurse Betty took Chrissie by the hand and led him out of the office, closing the door quietly behind her.
Miss Primm waited a second before continuing. “We play him subliminal messages in his sleep and at the same time stimulate his prostate every time he wets or soils himself. This leads to him forming an association between pleasure and orgasm. He already is in love with his protection, now we add to that, and make him love what he does in his nappy. In time we will be able to dispense with the chastity device because he will get just as much pleasure out of wetting and soiling himself.
“This cannot be” said Anne in disbelief
“Have you ever watched a toddler going in his nappy Anne? Have you ever seen the expression on their face? Have you ever wondered why it takes so long to potty train boys in particular? It is because they love wearing nappies, they love the feel of wetting and especially the act of doing a poo. They often hate to be changed. Mothers tell them it smells horrible that it is dirty, that it is not nice, but actually the animal kingdom is attracted to the smell, the best perfumes have musk, civet and other shitty smells as their base. In secret we love the odour but have been brainwashed to think otherwise.”
Miss Primm looked at Anne “We will finish him off before the Christmas holidays and then he will be all yours!” she said clearly proud of her success. “You can take him home with all his paraphernalia, nappies, dummies, bibs, and all that he now needs to have every day”.
“But I don’t want all that” said Anne “I don’t want a full time baby back in my life, it will mean an end to my social life and everything”.
“In that case” continued Miss Primm “it looks like Chrissie has won then, he has had the very last laugh. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it and no way back for him. Let’s just call it THE REVENGE OF THE WET NAPPY.”
 [Concluded]

It will be a long time coming but the next chapter will be

"Christmas with Miss Primm"

Please watch out for the next thrilling installment!

SissyDiaperPrincess

• Baby Buns
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2020, 02:14:59 AM »
I can't wait

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender