Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Revenge is a Wet Nappy  (Read 29200 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Revenge is a Wet Nappy
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 03:39:57 AM »
Chapter Eight
“I didn’t think I should be staying here” he whispered to her, “I haven’t got any clothes or any of my stuff, I haven’t even got the school uniform”

“No need to whisper Chrissie, I can hear you quite clearly! We have some uniform you can wear until your things arrive and you will be completely occupied with school activities to have any time to miss any of your stuff. Now hurry along, you do not want to make Sister cross trust me.”

Christopher made his farewells and rushed up to his room. Elizabeth was already there and waiting. On the bed was a complete set of school uniform in his size, the only trouble it was a white blouse, grey skirt and regulation blue knickers together with some white ankle socks and court shoes.

“No, that cannot be right, these are all girl’s things.”

“This is a girl’s school, what else would you expect to be wearing?” answered Sister.
Sister started to peel off his clothes and packed them into a black bin bag as he removed them. Eventually he was down to his underpants and paused wondering what to do. “Come on don’t dally Chrissie. Let’s get everything off.

He stood there naked as Sister passed him one item after another of his new uniform, until eventually he was dressed as a small school girl. Little did he realise that his uniform was similar to the one worn by the juniors. The final piece of clothing was a white protective tabard. Christopher was devastated.

“You will be taken to lessons by one of the other girls shortly” said Sister.

“Rowena?” he asked

“No Chrissie, you will be taken by Rosemary who is in charge of the junior newbies. You are going to needlework lessons this afternoon.”

“I bloody well am not” snapped Christopher “this is a joke”

Sister went over to the shelf that had the dummies on it and picked up one in a plastic box. “Are you sure Chrissie?” she asked fiddling with the packaging and revealing the contents to him. Before he could answer a girl the same height as him came into the room, she looked about twelve or maybe younger.

“Hi Rosemary sweetheart. Can you take Chrissie to lessons now? He is very nervous, so be sure to hold his hand nice and tightly”.
Chrissie followed Rosemary down to the sewing room and patiently answered all her childish questions. It was not long before Chrissie was mastering the art of simple embroidery and was deep in concentration when his mother popped her head around the door to see him settling in. She did not want to disturb him as the teacher was helping him to embroider the word “BABY” on a plain white terry bib. Later he would sew on an applique of a baby wearing a nappy, but that would be a few days hence. His mother smiled with total delight at her son’s progress in such a short time and made her exit.

The next lesson was sewing and it was traditional that the newbies sewed some of their name tags into their clothes. As he had never done sewing before Chrissie was given an easy task to begin with and so it was that the two dozen nappies were set beside him and he began to sew his name into them one by one. It was all very humiliating he thought.

The bell rang to indicate that it was time for tea and Rosemary took him to her table in the refectory. Christopher said he was supposed to sit on the top table and all the young girls screamed with laughter at such a stupid idea. Tea consisted of scones, jam and a glass of milk for the younger girls, whereas the older girls were allowed tea or coffee. The older girls had linen serviettes, the younger girls had to put on frilly aprons over their uniforms to protect them, the smaller children from the pre-schooler and reception classes had to wear bibs.

After tea Rosemary went to do her prep and Christopher met up with his tutor governess Mrs Black. He had never had to work so hard in all his life. It was Rosemary who picked him up for supper and it was Rosemary who took him to his room at 8pm.

“I go to bed at 11 o’clock” he told her “where do they keep the television here?”

“They don’t have one silly” said Rosemary beginning to giggle, then in a flash she was gone rushing to her dormitory and trying not to be late, because Matron was going to read them a story and it was the Famous Five go to Kirrin Island.

He was about to go exploring when Sister appeared with a nurse he had not met before. “This is Nurse Betty and she is going to help me get you ready for bed Chrissie”. The two of then began by opening up some more of the parcels. Sister shook out a large rubber sheet and laid it across the cot mattress. “Just in case of leaks” she explained.
Nurse Betty took out a white flannelette sheet and tucked it in to the mattress. “These are so warm and comfy” she told him “not easy to find these days either. They do mop up any surprise puddles don’t they Elizabeth?” she chattered. “You will be as snug as a bug in a rug with this on your bed.”

Christopher started to complain “but I haven’t been to the toilet yet and I have only just eaten my supper Sister. Why can’t I use the toilet up on this floor? I will be really careful”.

“Well you should have thought about that before you came to bed young man. I have already told you and I don’t think you are daft or a slow learner, but the girls do not want a boy seeing them in a state of undress, in their underwear or nighties. So my decision if FINAL”. They took him by the arm and steered him to the senior girls’ bath house that had a big sign on the door saying ‘keep out’. Christopher looked around him desperately hoping that there were toilets there, but he was not to know that the toilets were in a separate room of six cubicles further down the corridor.

In no time he was stripped naked and sitting in a few inches of water, because that was all was allowed in boarding school. The chance of taking a pee in the bath was a non-runner. They applied creams to his skin and made him stand in the bath for almost twenty minutes. After this time they hosed him down with the shower head - the acrid cream had removed all of his body hair and he had been thoroughly depilated. His manly pubic hair had also been a casualty and his member now appeared even less impressive than ever.

They then ran him a bath that was barely three inches of water and scrubbed him with a baby shower gel and did his long hair with a similarly fragranced shampoo.  He was quite pink after the experience and smelt like an infant.

They wrapped him in a large white bath towel and shuffled him back to his room.

antonia

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 06:19:29 AM »
Chapter Nine

“I hope you are going to be cooperative about this next bit Chrissie, we know it is going to be hard for you, but you can make it to morning I am sure. Now lie down on this towel and let us sort you out.” She said kindly. Nappy cream was rubbed into his skin and he had to admit that Nurse Betty had a very soft and loving touch, so he had to try and avoid an erection. The towel was of course a nappy and it was one of those into which he had sewn his name tag. Copious volumes of baby powder were sprinkled on him and he was enveloped in a cloud of the babyish perfume.

Betty folded another nappy into a long rectangle and put it over the front of him before pulling the nappy beneath him up between his legs and fastening it with two large safety pins with protective pink caps. It felt huge and immensely thick and he could hardly bring his legs together. Sister shook out a voluminous pair of clear plastic pants in front of Christopher’s face and worked his feet through the leg holes, then asked him to lift his bottom as she worked them up his legs. She snuggled the nappy beneath the pants and had him turn over so they could check that all was covered at the back and no part of the nappy lay outside of the protective pants. He was then sat up and a large pink vest put over his head. The arms ended in padded mitten and the feet were similarly enclosed. A row of poppers ran down the front of his chest and continued in an arch between his legs. They carefully did up all the poppers and in no time he was warmly cocooned in the softest of brushed cotton. He felt like a total dork, and he could not imagine what he looked like.

In the next minute he was wearing the pink baby harness with the little jingle bells on the front. The two women worked diligently doing up a series of buckles and straps until the network of straps fit him perfectly neither too tight or too loose. He thought of what they were doing to him and started to fidget.

“Ah ah!” warned Sister wagging her finger under his nose “you have been such a good boy, you don’t want to spoil it do you?”

“Those bells are for the safety of the girls, in the unlikely event that you went walkabout, those bells would be loud enough to wake the dead” explained Sister.

“Now you only have to take your vitamins and you are ready for bed”. She presented three tablets and one gelatine capsule which she explained were Vitamins A, C and E with the last tablet being a mineral supplement. In reality one was a diuretic, one was a muscle relaxant, one was a sleeping pill and the other a powerful sedative. She helped put them in his mouth because his hands were quite useless in the mittens and then put a sippy cup to his mouth so he could wash them down with some cranberry juice.

“You have been a very big boy about all this and we are both very pleased with you, so you have earned a treat”. Nurse Betty reached in to her pocket and produced a small packet of chocolate buttons “You can have these tomorrow”. Christopher went to take them. “No not now silly billy, you have just brushed your teeth! You can have them tomorrow at break-time. I will put them on the shelf up here next to these dummies”.

“Hop up into bed then” she commanded. He obeyed, why he obeyed he did not know but he did as he was told. Maybe he appreciated the kindness he was being shown, maybe he liked the attention. He did not know. He lay down and Nurse Betty secured his baby harness by the clips at the base of his mattress. He was firmly anchored to his cot with very little room to move or turn. The nappy was so big that he felt inches above the mattress anyway.
Sister pressed a button, there was a whirring sound and the base of the cot dropped slowly in to the floor, then she pulled up the side bars and he realised that he was effectively five feet beneath the top of the rail. He felt very small and vulnerable looking up at the two women who had prepared him for his early bedtime.

“Are you a bed wetter?” she asked him. Christopher shook his head in denial. “Well you have had a very traumatic day and in the unlikely event that you do have a little potty accident, then you are well protected and we shall not be cross at all. We will fully understand, so please do not worry about anything. You are wearing a nappy and that is what nappies are for. Better a wet nappy than a ruined mattress and spoilt bedding. Now I have talked to Miss Primm and she has said that if you are dry for the next three days, then we will order you a potty and you will not have to wear the nappies any more, however, if you wet the bed then you will have told us a fib about being dry at night and you will have to suc-k a dummy as punishment until you are dry again at night. Is that fair?” He nodded in agreement. “Now can I get you a drink darling? Is there anything you want? Would you like a teddy? Do you want your dummy now? No? Okay then. I will leave your sippy cup with the juice in case of emergency.” The large sippy cup was put on the mattress next to his pillow. She covered him in a fluffy soft white cellular blanket and then topped it off with a woolly top blanket with bunnies all over it.

“Nighty night Chrissie. I was told that you were a very naughty boy, but you have been soooo good today”.

Christopher could have screamed out at her, but what was the point? They had him trussed up and totally immobilised. Despite his normal bedtime being almost midnight, here he was at a really early hour feeling completely wacked and fighting to stay awake. It had been a long and different type of day he reflected, as his eyes slowly flickered to a close. The Sister and nurse left quietly, Chrissie hardly heard them leave. He wished that he had been to the loo before he was prepared for bed, because that omission might come back to haunt him tomorrow he thought. He could go 15 hours without relief at home, so he should be okay he thought to himself.

He felt the front of his soft sleeper, he had to admit that he had never felt anything softer and the soft terry towelling nappy was almost heavenly against his newly depilated skin. He thought of Rowena and her magnificent breasts, he felt his rising passion within the soft folds of his nappy and within minutes he was rubbing himself furiously. His nappies felt so good that Rowena slipped out of his thoughts and the humiliation of his being put back in nappies fought for space in his thoughts. His mind was in turmoil as he bucked and twisted against his restraints, trying to get enough feeling down to his little rigid member. The nappies were too thick, the layers too many and now the added problem that the sedative and sleeping pills were starting to work. It was with a huge sense of frustration that he gave up and he drifted into a deep and peaceful sleep.

antonia

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 04:24:44 AM »
Chapter Ten
At around the time that dusk was dawning, Christopher stirred in his sleep and tried to fight the medication that was keeping him sleepy and sedated. His bladder was bursting for release. Pushing against his elbows he tried to raise himself from his bed, but the strong leather harness jingled in protest and held him within a few inches of the mattress. He shook his head to try and clear his thoughts, for a moment he could not work out where he was. In the gloom of the night light he could see the bars of his cot and the tall pile of nappies. He clutched at the straps, but his hands were enclosed by the built in mittens of his sleep suit and he could barely touch, let alone undo, any of his fastenings.

He slowly remembered where he was and the situation in which he had been placed. His circ-umstances were not being helped by his bladder that sent another urgent plea for release. He clutched himself in an attempt to reinforce the brakes, but the soft warm bulk of his nappies was totally inviting and gave him no resistance at all. His bladder again sent a fast and violent plea and again Christopher clenched his legs together and held himself as tight as his baby clothes would allow. Once again the moment was over and the battle won.

Christopher tried to settle down, but being forced to sleep on his back did not really help him. He tried to turn on his side but the harness was too tight, and in any case the size of his nappies would probably have made it too uncomfortable. The residue of the earlier tablets eased him slowly back into a slumber and his bladder sent a thunderbolt of a spasm that came so quickly that he did not have time to take a grip. A spurt of wee escaped into his nappy, quickly to be followed by another quick attack on his bladder when another even larger spurt escaped. Christopher woke up again with a start, but it was too late because like the sea storming the sand castle on the edge of the surf he had crumbled as the tide came in wave after wave. The release was best described as beautiful, the pain dissipated only to be replaced by a warmth that radiated all around him as his wetting spread from fibre to fibre of the terry towelling seeking dryness and refuge. It swept across his member, down between his legs, across his front, down between his legs and up to his bottom.

He luxuriated in a sensation that he had not experienced in over a decade and it was not as horrid as he had expected. Ten minutes later he did not bother to stop the mild request for release of the last volume that had journeyed down from his kidneys and he simply let it flow.
The uncomfortable pressure was gone and Christopher once again went back to sleep.

About three hours later he awoke to a beam of sunlight shining through his nursery window. The soft fluffy nappy that when put on seemed to float around him now hung heavy and pressed against his skin. When he moved, the nappy seemed to move with him as if glued to his skin by its wetness. His newly depilated skin was slightly tender and the wetness was beginning to break down and more alkaline. He was sure that the babyish J&J smell was now over-powered by a more ammoniacal smell of stale urine. It was not only starting to become uncomfortable but it had also cooled and felt clammy against him. Now he realised there was a fresh stock of pee that had built up and although the urge was not so great, he decided that the nappy was already wet and that he might as well use it to its full advantage. Rewarming the nappy was almost pleasurable he thought.

Just as he was peeing, Nurse Betty came breezing into his room. “Good Morning! Rise and shine Chrissie!” she chirped. “How are you today?” she asked pressing the switch that raised the base of his cot.

Christopher looked at her sheepishly “I had an accident in my nappy nurse” he said as his face changed to a deep shade of red. Betty smiled to herself interested that he had referred to it as ‘his’ nappy, that was a very good start and usually took a few days to establish.

“Well aren’t you a big boy to go in your nappy and not wet your lovely new bed” she said ruffling his hair and then petting his cheek. “Let’s get you sorted out shall we?” She unclipped and unbuckled him from his harness, undid the poppers and pulled his arm out of the sleeper. In no time at all she had him sitting just in his nappy and plastic pants. After years of experience she could tell that he had wet it more than once and the last time was very recently.
While he sat in his cot like a compliant toddler, he picked up the drink in the sippy cup and started to suc-k on it. Nurse Betty glanced at him a gave him a huge smile, then began to lay out his school clothes ready for the day ahead.

“Now let’s get you out of that wet nappy shall we sweetheart?” she asked him softly. “Lift up like a good boy, that’s it”. She grabbed the plastic pants and nappy in one lot and pulled the whole thing from around his hips and down his legs and then over his feet. She undid the pins and separated the plastic pants from the two nappies, then threw them both into one of the nappy buckets with a loud plop. She then set about cleaning him up with baby wipes and a flannel. She applied a fresh layer of cream to protect his skin.

In no time at all Chrissie was dressed in his uniform.

“You wet your nappy didn’t you Chrissie?” she asked seriously

“You know I did” retorted Chrissie

“So you fibbed about not being a bed wetter didn’t you?”

“Well” he hesitated “well I didn’t wet the bed did I, I wet my nappy!” he said thinking himself very clever. Nurse Betty was already on his case behind him, and before he could say another word she had tied a bib around his neck and inserted the large pink dummy in his mouth.

“This was the deal wasn’t it sweetheart?” she reminded him “When you are dry then the dummy can go”. She pinned a dummy clip to his bib and connected the ring on the face plate to the ribbon that ran to the clip. “There! Now you cannot lose it darling!” she said pushing the teat against his lips. He resisted the intrusion, but the fierce expression on nurse Betty’s face told him it would be better to comply. He allowed the rubber teat to enter his mouth and gave it an experimental suc-k. Nurse Betty beamed at “There now, that isn’t so bad is it darling?”
Christopher felt a small tear run down his cheek at the humiliation of it all. There he was dressed as a little schoolgirl suc-king on a dummy having just been changed out of a wet nappy.
Life could not get any more humiliating.

He was about to make a fuss when Rosemary came bounding in full of beans and far too chirpy for Chrissie’s liking. “You wet the bed” she said as a matter of fact “Sophie and Sarah did as well last night. Now we have got to get going or else we will be late for breakfast and assembly. Come on quickly” she said grabbing his hand and pulling. Nurse Betty laughed and shooed them out with her hands.

“I need to go to the loo” he told her

antonia

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 03:42:36 AM »
Chapter 11

The pressing need to do a number two was beginning to become urgent, he snatched his hand out of hers and rushed in the opposite direction to the visitor’s toilet which was close to the school’s reception area. Like all businesses, the school was required to have a disable toilet and because they had no pupils in wheelchairs, they decided that it made sense to install the facility as the one reserved for any visitors.

Rosemary shouted after him to come back, but he knew that time was of the essence and he risked upsetting her in order not to have a very serious accident. He got to the door and rushed in, completing his business in record time. He washed his hands and rushed out to try and catch up with Rosemary who was waiting outside.

“Now we will be late” she said crossly “and we will probably get a punishment because of you”.

“I’m so sorry” said Christopher “but it was really urgent”. They started to run and made it to the refectory just as Miss Primm had stood up to conduct prayers. She glared at them from the raised stage.

“Rosemary and Chrissie” she boomed “I will see you in my study after breakfast please”. Rosemary burst into tears.

“I have never been in trouble before, now look what you have done.” She spoke between sobs and Christopher felt so badly that he put his arm around her and gave a few suc-ks on his dummy. He looked around him and sure enough Sophie and Sarah were also dummied and bibbed. Nobody seemed to take any notice of him nursing on his soother like a toddler, it all seemed quite normal to all around him.

Prayers were said, notices were read out to tell them the school news and also of upcoming events like parent’s day and visiting speakers. Breakfast was then served and Christopher had scrambled egg on toast with a large sippy cup of orange juice. He asked why he could not have a proper glass and it was explained that if you had to use a dummy then you could not be trusted with anything as fragile as a tumbler.

Rosemary and Christopher made their way to the Miss Primm’s office and knocked on the door.
“Come” boomed the voice from within. They entered, once again Christopher found himself suc-king on the large pink dummy in his mouth and the face plate moved in and out to his rhythm. They stood before the large desk, Rosemary was clutching her front and fidgeting, clearly frightened.

“Tardiness is something that I will not tolerate in this school” she said banging her hand on her desk “punctuality is a matter of courtesy and respect to others” she went on. “This country is showing less and less respect to others and I will not have it. I will not have pupils from my school leaving with such arrogance and lack of commitment. So how am I going to teach you the error of your ways?” she asked them “what punishment is going to fit this crime?”
The two of them looked terrified as Miss Primm in full flow was fearsome. Rosemary, always a perfect pupil, was white and pale, she held Christopher’s hand so tightly that he thought her nails would penetrate his skin. They both looked at the floor in shame.

“It is all about time” continued Miss Primm “it is all about planning. So you should plan to go back in time and spend time as pre-schoolers. You will go to Matron and she will give you the appropriate uniforms. You will spend one week dressed in this way, you will attend your normal classes, but you will take your pace at the appropriate table in the refectory. You are dismissed”.

Matron was a lady who was rarely seen, because Sister Elizabeth was the person in the public eye. Matron was working behind the scenes making sure that the whole school ran with military precision when it came to the health and welfare of its pupils.

They rushed to Matron’s office, Rosemary knew where it was but had never been inside and she explained to Christopher that she had only ever seen her a couple of times. Clearly Miss Primm had rung ahead, because Matron was waiting for them.

She was a thin petite woman with greying hair dressed in a black uniform. She did not look at all imposing and could almost be described as sweet, but looks are deceptive. “strip off those clothes” she demanded “Rosemary, you can change behind those screens, I will be there shortly to help you. Chrissie you can just wait a minute”. She joined rosemary behind the screens and items of clothing were thrown across the top of the screen. “Rosemary, you dirty girl, these pants are soaked”, Christopher heard her exclaim, “you will have to wear pullups if you cannot control yourself.”

Rosemary let out a wail “but I was so frightened Matron”

No more was said, eventually Rosemary reappeared wearing a white blouse that lay behind a skirt with bib and braces that buttoned at the back. She was wearing a pair of white woollen tights over which was a pair of white ruffled panties. The bulge of the protective pullup was quite noticeable because the skirt barely reached the middle of her bottom and when she walked he noticed a definite waddle.

Chrissie was dressed identically apart from the pullupsand felt as low as he could possibly feel. In his mind he was thinking of escape from these mad women and their strange school. How could he escape dressed as a pre-schooler with no money, no idea of where he was being held and secured each night in his cot? Who would believe his story if he did manage to escape the confines of the school?

“I have something for you” he said “but I have to go to my room to collect it” he told her

“It is against the rules to go back to your room after breakfast and before end supper” she informed him.

“Wait here” he said bounding towards the stairs. He rushed in to the room and picked up the packet of chocolate buttons he had been given the night before. In the security room a guard was on the telephone to Miss Primm, who went next door to look at the monitors.

“You will really be in trouble now!” she said to him looking fearful.

Christopher gave her the chocolates “You deserve these more than I do” he said kindly. Miss Primm looking at the two on the monitor  saw Chrissie put his arm round Rosemary and give her a brotherly hug. For a moment the security guard thought he saw her eyes begin to water slightly.

“No punishment today Henry, I think we can let that one pass” she said with the trace of a croak in her voice.

antonia

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 03:48:55 AM »
Chapter 12

It was this day that Chrissie completed the embroidery of his bib and Mrs Hope held it up to show the class how well the task had been completed. He felt a little disappointed when she carefully folded it up and put in her desk drawer.

Rosemary gave him a huge smile from the desk next to him.

“You okay?” he whispered. She gave a little smile and nodded her head.

Chrissie had a full schedule with Mrs Black, who although initially seemed quite fearsome turned out to be a top class tutor to him and patiently but firmly drilled him in mathematics, physics and chemistry. Those things that confused him or had been badly understood became clear as she reorganised his knowledge and made sure his revision notes were clear and concise. “Don’t waffle boy!” was one of her favourite expressions, “if I wanted to know the history of this topic I would have purchased the book, just answer the question” was another.

In truth, Mrs Black recognised Chrissie as a bright and intelligent boy who despite his poor start was making huge progress in a very short space of time.

A few weeks later Nurse Betty told him that there was some good news and some bad news. The bad news was that because he had made such a mess every day in the visitor’s toilet that he was not going to be allowed to use it for doing his ‘number two’. The good news is that Miss Primm had approved the supply of a potty that they had at last managed to source and Emilia had taken delivery of that week.

“So does that mean I do not have to wear a nappy to bed anymore?” asked Christopher hopefully.

“No sweetheart” said Nurse Betty sweetly “you have not had a dry night since you arrived here have you? We cannot risk you not waking up in time and besides who would undo your harness for you? No dear, in fact you are now wetting so heavily that we have managed to get some thicker nappies for you to wear, so the chance of a leak is completely avoided”
Christopher suc-ked sadly on his dummy and looked down at the bulging nappies that were yellow and wet beneath the transparent plastic pants – they were a clear testament to Nurse Betty’s observations. The truth was perhaps even worse, because in truth there were mornings when he woke up not even knowing if he had wet himself during the night, so reassuring, reliable and comforting was his night time protection. The cold realisation that he had reverted back to wetting his bed like a little toddler was a huge concern.

“Anyway, let’s not worry too much about things” said Nurse Betty cheerfully “you have been such a big boy and not once have your wet your sheets. It is true that you have used your nappies, but that is fine, because that is what they are for” she continued “so there is nothing at all to worry about and I am so proud at how you have cooperated and made life so easy for me.” She stripped off his nappy and plastic pants and threw them into his nappy bucket, which was taken away every three days to be laundered.

His room now smelt of stale pee and baby powder just like any other baby’s nursery.
She held up his potty, which was pink (as he might have expected, because everything in his life seemed to be pink these days) and had a large raised portion at the front to direct any wetting down into the pot. It certainly looked the part and was large and sturdy enough to take a teenager like himself. Christopher looked apprehensive.

“Come on Chrissie, I haven’t got all day” she said firmly “get sat down and do your business”. Christopher looked shyly at her. “Stop wasting time” she ordered a bit crossly “there is nothing I have not seen before”.

Christopher did as he was told and performed beautifully finishing off with a tinkling noise against the appropriately placed guard. Nurse Betty wiped his bottom for him and he stood up. The smell was not nice and Nurse Betty opened the window without any sign of emotion on her face, for her it was just another day at the nursery.

He was dressed in his uniform and as usual Rosemary came to pick him up. Unlike Nurse Betty she wrinkled her nose up at the smell that hit her as she came into the room. Nurse Betty glared at her and her face put on a forced smile. “Christopher is only allowed to use the visitor’s toilet for a wee now” explained Nurse Betty. Rosemary nodded her understanding and looked compassionately at the downcast expression on Christopher’s face.

They hurried down to assembly.

They were both dressed in their normal uniforms, because the earlier punishment had finished and Rosemary was out of her pullups (that she had managed to keep dry) and they were back on their own table again. It had been very humiliating to wear a bib at mealtimes, but for Chrissie who still had to suc-k a dummy and wear a dribble bib, it was not such a big deal.

Miss Primm was going through the normal assembly routine and Chrissie was half listening and half distracted as he looked at Rowena on the top table and on whom he had developed a big crush. “As you know, a few weeks ago our newbie pupil Chrissie won the award for the best embroidery, when he did a lovely baby’s bib. So it is with great pleasure that I can tell you that after only a month he has also won the award for the best crochet, where he has made the most delightful bed jacket. He asked if he could work on it in the evenings and at weekends in his spare time and this is the result”. She held up the softest lamb’s wool confection in pure white with pearl buttons and pink ribbon trimmings. 

Christopher beamed with pride, but the truth was that without a television and nothing else to do, this was a better option than playing with dolls or other girlie pastimes. However, although he thought he was making a bed jacket, in reality he had made himself a baby’s matinee jacket for the cold nights of winter or if he needed to go outside in the cold.

Author says: That is all I have written up until now, please be patient it might take a while to write the next chapters.

antonia

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2016, 04:00:20 AM »
Chapter 13

It was about another two weeks later, by which time Christopher was into a perfect rhythm. The new nappies were far thicker and more absorbent than his old ones and with two additional nappies inserted he was more than secure. This was just as well, because he had developed quite a taste for cranberry juice and was now being given a huge sippy cup full at bedtime which he always finished. His Babygro was at full stretch when he was put to bed with the poppers threatening to snap open at any moment.

He was still taking his ‘vitamin’ tablets but Sister and Nurse Betty wondered if he really needed to take them anymore.  On one evening a few days ago, Nurse Betty was almost sure that he had wet his nappy even before they had dressed him in his Babygro and was sure that he looked a little sheepish. During the night he slept soundly and never stirred any more when the urge to wet himself was upon him and there was no doubt that he was back to being a bed wetter and completely dependent on being put back in his nappies at night. He was also completely dependent on his dummy and he suc-ked it continuously night and day without a second thought. Nurse Betty thought he looked more than a little anxious when they thought they had lost it during his morning wash and tooth brushing.

One morning Nurse Betty came rushing in to Christopher’s nursery “Your Mummy is here darling, come on quick as you can, you have to be in Miss Primm’s office right away, because your Mummy just popped in on her way to an important meeting.”

She unclipped his pink baby harness and helped him to get out of his cot. He pointed at his nappy indicating that he need to be changed and dressed into his school clothes.

“No time to dawdle Chrissie”, she helped him out of his cot and into a pair of pink slippers with big pompoms on the toes. His nappy being thoroughly soaked sagged noticeably in his Babygro and he felt the weight being suspended by the poppers at his crotch.

“I cannot go like this” he spluttered past his dummy, as Nurse Betty propelled him down the corridor.

They arrived at Miss Primm’s office, Nurse Betty knocked on the door and pushed Chrissie in to the room. His mother was standing in front of Miss Primm’s desk dressed in a very smart charcoal grey business suit underneath she wore a silk white blouse. She smelt of Chanel No. 5, he smelt of warm pee and baby powder.

“Look at youuuu!” she exclaimed holding on the ooooh as she emphasised the word “who is this lovely baby girl in her pink Babygro and little bib?” Christopher suc-ked hard on his dummy as he always did now whenever he was stressed. “And who loves to suc-k his big baby’s do-di?” she asked in a sickeningly sweet voice. “Are you wearing a nappy darling?” she asked incredulously but judging by the bulk deemed it a stupid question anyway!

Before Chrissie could answer Miss Primm replied for him “We had to put him in night time nappies because we could not have him wandering about the school with so many girls. He told us he was not a bed wetter, but as you can see by the way his nappy is sagging, I would say he has maintained his unbroken record of wetting himself every night since he came here. Haven’t you sweetheart?” she said giving him that special look.

He nodded his head in agreement

“Because he told us he did not wet the bed and then woke up the next day in a wet nappy, it proved he had been fibbing to us, so we gave him a dummy as punishment until he had a dry night. The trouble is he has not had a dry night since.”

Christopher looked very uncomfortable, but there were new problems on his mind and they were not entirely unrelated to what they were talking about, because now he felt and urgent and desperate need for his potty. After a daily routine of potty use his body expected release and worse than that expected release immediately.

His mother came over to him and gave him a big hug and he tried to respond, but his mind was elsewhere and he began to fidget. “Come on Chrissie, give me a big cuddle, don’t be like that”.
Miss Primm who was familiar with the well-known signs of the ‘potty dance’ smiled knowingly.
“It is not your fault Mrs. Greenburg but Chrissie was so pleased to hear you had come to see him that he would not wait for Nurse Betty to change him, nor did he wait for his potty break this morning. I think our little chicken is about to lay an egg in his nappy!”

“Sorry?” demanded Anne “did you say he didn’t use his potty? Surely he doesn’t use a potty does he?”

“Well he didn’t originally but he does now” explained Miss Primm “he never used to clean up the loo after himself and well” she chose her words carefully “it was a bit unpleasant for visitors and guest” she said in a quiet voice. “So now he goes in a lovely new potty that we bought for him to keep in his room.”

Christopher did not want to interrupt because he knew the punishment would be that he would be left in his wet nappy for the rest of the morning. It had not happened yet, but he had been threatened a few weeks ago. He put up his hand but Miss Primm seemed to be looking at his mother. He rushed to his mother and gave her a huge hug “I have to use the potty Mum, pleeease” he whined in her ear, but the dummy made his words unclear. Whatever was inside him was fighting to escape and despite his most urgent attempts the launch sequence had started. “Mummy” he almost squealed in despair.

“Sweetheart” she said glowing “You haven’t called me Mummy in years, you really are turning back into a sweet boy” she said with feeling.

“Mummy, I have to…” but it was too late and instead of finishing his sentence he let out a babyish groan”.

Miss Primm looked at Chrissie kindly “I think Chrissie has had a bit of an accident and done a poo in his nappy, but it doesn’t matter does it Chrissie, because that is what nappies are for?” Christopher just wanted the ground to open up and swallow him. His mother put her hand on the bottom his Babygro and gave it a little pat.

“I think somebody has done a big stinky and needs a clean nappy!” she laughed as she felt the load through the back of his pants and gave it a big push to squash it firmly against him. The sweet revenge after years of misery and abuse from this lout was at last hers to enjoy and savour. She relished in Chrissie’s misery, she looked at the figure before her dressed in a pink Babygro, suc-king a dummy, wearing a bib covered in drool, back in nappies during the night and not only wetting them like an incontinent toddler, but now soiling them like a small baby.
Chrissie was crying like an infant, tears ran down his face, his nose was snotty and he was slobbering around his dummy. He stood bow-legged not knowing what to do or where to go. The look of total delight on his mother’s face at his suffering was something he knew he richly deserved.

Miss Primm took a muslin nappy out of her desk cupboard and passed it to Anne. “He is beyond a hanky or tissue I think, better clean his face with this” she said passing the white cloth to her. As she had done over a decade ago, she gave her son a hug and carefully wiped his face. She took out his dummy and as she did so saw the flash of panic come into his face. She held the handle of the dummy in her mouth as she cleaned him up, then she did not know why but turned it round and gave it a suc-k to clean it just as she had done when he was a baby. She remembered something about a mother suc-king her baby’s dummy improved their baby’s immune system. She surprised herself by doing this and then thought that her son’s dummy was very soothing! No wonder they call it a soother she thought.

Miss Primm said “I do have spares if you would like one Mrs Greenburg; as a souvenir of course”. Anne pulled herself together with a start. “Chrissie, you have a stinky bottom, so please go to Nurse Betty at once and give your mummy a big kiss goodbye” she commanded.
Anne gave Chrissie a long soft hug which he returned. “I still think you look really sweet” she told him “much better than the old Christopher. Love you.” She said as he turned to the door.

“Love you” he mumbled through his dummy just as the door closed behind him. Anne heard the words and was overjoyed.

“Miss Primm, you and your school have done an amazing job on Chrissie, I cannot tell you how grateful I am”.

“He is doing very well. To be fair he is working really hard, has shown a great deal of thoughtfulness to his fellow pupils especially one young girl who he seems to have adopted as a sister. He works hard at his lessons, has a natural flair for needlework and crochet, indeed he won a prize for these!” she reached in to her desk again and took out the bib and matinee jacket that Chrissie had made.

“So what happens next?” asked Anne

“He is clearly unable to stay dry at night now and soon he will start to have daytime wetting accidents as well. Usually around this time he will soil his nappy during the night and it is this event that is the major turning point that completely breaks his potty training. The brain is a complicate organ and things which are controlled automatically can be changed so that reversing the process back to the way they were becomes almost impossible.”

“You mean he will completely accept the process?”

“Yes, he will associate nappies as being the norm. Nobody in the school bats an eyelid when one of their members turns up dressed in baby clothes, because it is the normal punishment. Far from being nasty or making comments they show sympathy because they know that one day it might be them suc-king the dummy or sitting in the highchair”.

“I sent Chrissie here to get even” she said “I never thought revenge would be a wet nappy I certainly never expected it to be a dirty nappy!”

The two of them laughed and laughed

[Concluded]

antonia

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2017, 06:33:44 AM »
For Sissie Poopsie and sorry it took so long

Christopher arrived back at his room with his nappy hanging from his hips because of the weight of his eliminations. Nurse Betty was waiting for him with his potty. The look on his face and the smell let her know immediately that her offering was too late.
“Don’t worry sweetheart” she said softly “that is what your nappy is meant for. Everything seems to be taken care of and I will change you straight away”. Christopher gingerly placed himself on his changing mat and cringed as the mess in the back of his nappy squashed and spread around him. He tried hard to contain his emotions but it was not long before the tears began to flow and his dummy was bobbing in and out like a piston as he sought the comfort that suc-king would give him. Nurse Betty stroked his brow and set about cleaning him up. She did not make a fuss, she did not make a face, she worked quietly and efficiently stripping away the layers until everything was better and he was clean and sweet-smelling. She dressed him tenderly and shook out a pair of large white panties .
“Nurse Betty!” exclaimed Christopher “those are not my normal panties. They are made of towelling”.
Betty pulled up the panties that were made from two layers of the softest terry towelling with an additional thick band of four layers that ran from the waist band across the crotch and up to the waist band on the back. “You have had a very traumatic day Chrissie and these will protect you in case you have any accidents”
“They are toddler training pants” moaned Christopher.
“Indeed they are” she replied factually “and they will save you from any embarrassments that might occur later”. She reached up onto the shelf and took down two bags of chocolate button which she put in the pocket of his tabard. 
Rosemary arrived to pick him up for breakfast and wrinkled her nose at the smell that pervaded his room. She looked at him with sympathy and gave his hand a little squeeze as they walked hand in hand to the refectory. Christopher who was still in shock nursed his dummy and hardly noticed when a thin stream of drool dripped on to his new bib.  As he bent down to straighten his socks, a bag of the buttons fell out of his pocket and he stopped further to pick them up. Rosemary noticed his dress rise up to reveal the white expanse of his terry nappy pants and immediately felt sorry for him.
Christopher stood up and realised with a start that Rosemary had seen his infantile situation. He handed her the packet of buttons “thank you for being my friend” he said emotionally.
Miss Primm was talking to his mother at the top table “Chrissie has made very good progress and his education is outstanding under the tutelage of Mrs Black. I must admit that I was surprised that he has reached the regression stage where he soils himself. I would have expected that to take at least another month or so.”
“So what will happen to him now?” asked his mother
“Nurse will take away his potty privileges in the morning on the basis that he has already soiled his nappy today as he is clearly happy to use his protection for that purpose. This will lead to Chrissie going in his nappy for any purpose whenever he feels the need. Such freedom will lead to him ‘going on demand’ and moving away from fixed times and routines. He may well get to the stage where he messes his nappy in his sleep and hardly know he is doing it until he wakes up.”
Anne looked a little shocked and then broke out in to a broad grin as she thought of the humiliation that this would bring on her errant son.
Miss Primm was not finished although clearly pleased at Ann’s reaction. “It is at this time that his mind will reach an important crossroads. He cannot have one rule for night time and a totally different set of rules for the day time and the conflict will resolve itself in the form of ‘accidents’ that will occur if he is pre-occupied or if his thoughts are diverted by dramatic events or concerns”.
Christopher took his place at the refectory table and it seemed that everybody knew of his accident, but as was the norm, not one of them said a word or passed a comment, because none of them wanted to suffer the same fate. He looked at the top table where his mother was chatting to Miss Primm and wondered what they were talking about with such enthusiasm. He ate his breakfast in silence unable to stop his brain from replaying the horrifying events of the morning and reliving the shame over and over again. How could he have been so stupid? How could he have prevented the accident? The more he pondered events the less he was able to come up with any answers.
Breakfast finished he joined Rosemary to make his way to classes. He was scheduled to have another lengthy session with Mrs. Black and he was looking forward to his tutorial session as her dedication and praise for his achievements were making him an excellent and rewarded student. For once in his life he was beginning to realise his true potential and was being rewarded mentally for all his efforts.
His first class of the morning was mother craft and although he thought this was a bit girly, they really were interesting lessons covering everything from having a baby to looking after it from birth to being a toddler. He learnt first aid, feeding, keeping a baby occupied and content and of course how to clean and change it. He smiled at the thought, as he had first-hand experience of that part of the course. It was as he was smiling that Miss Primm caught up with the two of them with his mother close behind.
“Your mother is going now Chrissie and I thought you would like to say goodbye” she told him. “Give her a hug then” she encouraged him. He went to his mother who clutched him more tightly than he could ever remember and for the first time he felt loved. She ran her hands down his back and settled on the thick padding of his soft fluffy training pants.
She looked across to Miss Primm “Agnes is he wearing….”
“Yes my dear, it is just a precaution, but after a major accident it makes sense to put Chrissie in nappy pants just in case. It is only for a week and if there are no accidents then he can go back to his regular panties”, she said slipping in a sly wink.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender