Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Trading Panties For Diapers  (Read 33172 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Trading Panties For Diapers
« on: October 18, 2018, 11:53:26 AM »
Making sure the address matched the note his mother had written for him earlier, Jimmy set his suitcase down on the front porch of the suburban home and rang the doorbell with some trepidation.

His mom was leaving the state for the summer and she had left the care of her prissy, innocent 12 year-old son to her younger sister, Tess. Jimmy was familiar with his aunt, although not that familiar, as he'd only visited her a few times during the last several years. Still, she had seemed nice enough, and from a physical standpoint, she was beyond reproach. Jimmy could still recall the many times he had been caught red handed, leering at her busty profile when he thought she wasn't looking.

As he was waiting at the door for her to answer, he thumbed the sealed envelope once more in his hand that he had been instructed to give to his aunt.

What had his mother written about him? he wondered anxiously, not for the first time.

After a moment, he heard footsteps approaching and the door swung open to reveal his pretty aunt smiling down upon him.

"Well hello there, Jimmy!" she exclaimed.
She stepped out onto the porch and bent down to hug her slight and diminutive nephew.

"Come on inside!" she invited him warmly, "How was the bus ride over? Any troubles?"

Jimmy was very shy by nature, and suddenly he felt rather overwhelmed by his gorgeous, voluptuous, and much taller aunt. By and large, he was unaccustomed to getting a lot of attention, particularly by attractive females, and he found himself at a loss for words.

Jimmy's cheeks reddened and after mumbling something incoherent, he thrust out the envelope to aunt Tess.

"M-my mom said to give this to you," he said, trying without success to avoid staring at the long line of deep, sexy cleavage disappearing down the front of her snug top.

"Okay, sweetie," she said as she took the envelope and ran her long, glossy nail under the flap to open it.
Taking out the single hand-written page inside, she unfolded it and read it over;

Hello Tess,

Thank you so much for taking in Jimmy for the summer months. He really is a well behaved boy and I'm sure he won't give you any cause for concern.

As you know, Jimmy sometimes wets his bed, so I've taken the precaution of packing his waterproof mattress cover in his things. I'm sure it's just a phase that he's going through and will soon be over. Please put the cover over his mattress tonight and I'm sure everything will be fine.

Also, and I know this may sound strange, but over the last couple of years, Jimmy has become particularly interested in, of all things...panties.
I've been allowing him to wear them under his regular pants, but I will leave it to you as to how you'd like to handle this new desire for women's clothing. It seems harmless enough and so long as it doesn't go any further--I'm okay with it.

Aunt Tess looked up from the letter to see her nephew fidgeting nervously. To be sure, she intended to continue having him wear panties, although undoubtedly, not in quite the way he was expecting...

Two more things; I've packed his favorite teddy bear in his suitcase. I know he is rather old to still be clinging to such a silly thing, but he becomes very upset if he doesn't get it at bedtime.

Lastly, while sleeping, Jimmy sometimes suc-ks his thumb.
I'd really like to break him of that habit, for a number of reasons, but so far, I've been unsuccessful. Hopefully, you will have better luck...

Love, your sister,

Samantha

Aunt Tess folded the paper carefully and she eyed her anxious nephew, silently imagining him suc-king his thumb like an infant.
I can think of the perfect remedy to solve that little problem, she reflected.

Taking him down the hallway, she led him into a warmly lit room that looked more like a baby's nursery than a spare room. A large pink and white crib stood in the corner and nursery print designs decorated the walls. A lemon-yellow rocking horse stood waiting for it's next rider and a number of childish dolls sat atop a brightly pink colored dresser.
Jimmy quailed at the thought that this was where he would be sleeping but he was simply too shy to speak up about it.
Inwardly, he cursed his lack of backbone.

He was also acutely aware of the distinctive smell of stale pee, like wet diapers and vinyl panties that had been used so often, they forever retained the odor. He was deeply ashamed that his aunt might think he needed such precautions and for the first time, he found his voice.

"A-aunt Tess?...I-I won't be sleeping here, will I?" he asked timidly.

His beautiful aunt bent down to look him in the face, holding his trembling hands in hers. "Yes sweetie, this is where I keep all the little bedwetters that come to stay with me. But don't you worry--I have just the thing to take care of your problem."

Jimmy's cheeks flushed a bright red and he almost choked.

"I-I'm not a-a bedwetter," he squeaked, the anxiety rising in him. The lie came automatically to him but instinctively, he feared she knew his shameful secret. Could that be what the note said? he wondered.

"Honey, we both know you are, and I have some very special ways to help you with it."

As Jimmy gazed down at the thick stacks of soft, fluffy cloth diapers nearby a changing table, he gulped with fear but he was afraid to ask further.
He certainly didn't want to give her any ideas!

"Now--don't you worry your little head about any of that," she said as she playfully mussed up his hair, "I've got dinner all ready for you and you can tell me all about your school year and the TV shows you've been watching."

Without waiting for an answer, she led him out of the room, back down the hallway and sat him down at the kitchen table.
Jimmy was still feeling flustered as his aunt placed a plate of steaming lasagna before him, along with a bowl of salad. It had been a long day, and the scent of wonderful food distracted him from his immediate concerns. He dove into his dinner with abandon and soon, the two of them were engaged in an upbeat and light-hearted discussion about all manner of things.

After they'd finished, and aunt Tess had cleared away the dishes, she came over and took Jimmy by the hand.

"Okay sweetie, let's get you ready for bed now."

"A-already?" the effeminate boy whined. It wasn't even 8:00 yet.

"Yes, you can stay up a little longer but I want to have you all ready ahead of time," she explained patiently.
Jimmy couldn't think of why it was so important that he get into his jammies so soon, but he didn't argue as she led him back down the hallway to the nursery.
He expected her to open his suitcase to retrieve his Power Rangers pajamas but instead, she sat him on the edge of a raised diaper changing table and began untying his shoes. After removing those and his socks, he watched with growing concern as she began undoing the snap on the front of his pants.

"I-I can do it," he whimpered uncertainly, not used to having someone else taking his pants off for him.

"That will be quite enough of that, young man," she warned him sternly as she slapped his hands away.
Jimmy wasn't used to strong authority figures outside of school but he sensed that he probably shouldn't do anything to anger his aunt.

She continued her ministrations, tugging his jeans down his legs and exposing the lacy pink panties he was wearing underneath.
He blushed hotly and was worried for her reaction, but she only smiled at him saying; "Don't worry, sweetie, your mommy told me all about your interest in panties, and I'll make sure you're wearing some the whole time you're here."
She chuckled to herself at her private joke as she folded his pants, putting them aside.

Jimmy was somewhat relieved to hear that, but he also had a creeping suspicion that his aunt had something else up her sleeve.

Tucking a long-nailed finger into the delicate waistband of his panties, Tess suddenly yanked them down as Jimmy let out a gasp of surprise.

"Wha-what are you doing?" he quaked.

"In this house, bedwetters wear diapers and plastic panties," she told him firmly as she looked him in the eye with steely resolve. Her stern look seemed to be goading him to defy her and out of the corner of his eye, Jimmy spied for the first time, a wooden paddle lying next to the crib.

Jimmy blushed furiously as his hands shot down to cover his still hairless genitals.

"B-but I don't need diapers," he cried piteously.

Taking a thick stack of three fluffy diapers in her hand, Tess lifted the poor abashed boy's ankles up together and slid the baby soft cloth under his curvy rump.

"I've found that the best way to deal with bedwetters is to keep them in diapers and plastic panties," she repeated as if his claim was meaningless.

Jimmy bunched his fists in mute frustration. His mom had never used diapers for his problem! Did his aunt think he was nothing but a big baby?

While keeping the whimpering boy's ankles aloft, she dipped her free hand in a large jar of Desitin and smeared it across his quivering bottom. Between being exposed to the cool air and the even cooler diaper rash cream, Jimmy shivered a little until she set him down and began powdering his front.
His eyes misted with tears as he realized with humiliating finality that he was going to be diapered like a toddler by this strong-willed woman no matter what he said. As the crushing realization washed over him, he cried softly but lay there submissively, resigned to his fate.

Taking a pink pair of clown safety pins, aunt Tess pulled the bulky ends of cotton together tightly around his slim hips and pinned them closed. Jimmy was amazed at how thick the cloth was and he could barely bring his legs together.

Selecting a lilac pair of translucent plastic panties, Tess gathered the leg openings and began working them up Jimmy's trembling legs. He whimpered in defeat as he watched his humiliating new panties being pulled up his legs and then worked around the fat diaper swaddling him.

"There..." she said slowly with satisfaction, "These will keep my little sugarplum's bed dry."

Jimmy blushed again, feeling very babyish. His nose was assailed by the twin infantile scents of baby powder and stale pee and he was mortified having just been pinned into pampers like a helpless baby. Worse yet, was the virtual certainty that some of these items must have been previously worn and wet by someone else. He felt totally ashamed.

After running her fingers around the elastic waistband of the shiny panties to tuck his diapers in, Tess sat back and smiled down with satisfaction at her blushing, embarrassed nephew.

"There you are--all set for beddie-bye. Why don't you go brush your teeth and then you can watch the TV for another half hour."

Jimmy's heart sank at the thought of having to go to bed at such an absurdly early hour--he was used to 11:00 pm at home and yet, it was barely 8:00 here!

Standing up, he almost lost his balance as the imposing diapers conspired to keep his legs apart. The closet doors on the opposite wall were mirrored and as the sissy boy gazed at his babyish reflection, he nearly burst into tears. What would his friends say if they could see him now??

He fled out of the room as quickly as he could waddle, the fat cloth feeling slippery between his legs but inhibiting his stride nevertheless.

After brushing is teeth, Jimmy went into the living room to watch a show that was playing on the TV, but he found it hard to concentrate on what was happening on the screen. He was extremely conscious of the strong scent of baby powder surrounding him and he couldn't get used to the feeling of his hips being wrapped in bunny soft cotton. He felt so immature and babyish that his aunt had decided to put him back in diapers as a solution and waves of humiliation swept over him, one after another. Obviously, all these years, she had thought of him as nothing more than a sissy bedwetter.
Fidgeting in place while lying on the floor, the plastic panties crinkled with his every move, constantly reminding him of his shameful, infantile underwear.

Before he knew it, the half hour had passed, and his aunt came into the room to retrieve him.

"Okay Jimmy, it's beddie-bye time," she said as she reached over and unceremoniously shut off the TV.

Jimmy's heart sank and reluctantly, he rose to his feet. Patting his fat, diapered bottom affectionately, aunt Tess guided him back to the nursery. After sitting him on the edge of the crib, she removed his t-shirt but instead of opening his suitcase, she went to the pink dresser instead, sifting through a drawer until he held up a white and pink top.

"Here, I think this will do just fine," she proclaimed happily.

Bringing it over, Jimmy could see it was a fuzzy fleece top, with short, puffy sleeves and a baby bear motif across the chest. It looked just like something a toddler would wear.

Shaking his head, Jimmy held his hands out in protest.

"No!" he said fussily, "I want to wear my own jammies."
He was humiliated and angry and he was going to stand up to her right now.

"Young man--in this house--I determine what you will wear. If you have a problem with that, I have no problem with putting you over my knee where we can continue this discussion," she said firmly.

Jimmy's mouth dropped open in shock--he had never been spanked by his mother and the prospect terrified him! Thrusting his lower lip out in an epic pout, he dropped his hands in defeat, accepting the top, as she fitted the soft garment over his head, pulling the short hem down until it almost reached his waist.

"It's not fair," he whined petulantly under his breath.

Ignoring his comment, aunt Tess grabbed a large pink rubber pacifier and bending down to his level, she slowly began pushing it between his trembling lips.

"That's it...that's my baby," she smiled as he submissively accepted it.
He could smell her perfume surrounding him and as he gazed down her top at her big, round breasts, he felt very intimidated.

Helping him under the soft baby blankets, Tess tucked the squirming boy in and then remembered his teddy bear. Going over to his suitcase, she reached inside and took it out, putting it between his arms before raising the side rail of the crib.

"There you are sweetie," she smiled down at him, "Have a good night."

Jimmy hugged his teddy bear like his life depended on it as he suc-ked the rubber pacifier filling his mouth. Aunt Tess turned on her heel and walked out of the nursery, turning the lights out as she went. Filled with anxiety and uncertainty, Jimmy tossed and turned in the crib until he finally gave way to slumber.

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Trading Panties For Diapers
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 01:22:15 PM »
I think I have read this before but it a super story and lovely to see it again.

Sylphie

• Ballerina
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 07:25:44 AM »
Hey Baby Bobby
   How bout another chapter on this delightful tale.  Hugs and kisses sweetie luv your stuff.

Sissieann

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 10:48:33 AM »
 8) What a great story more please Kevin????  ;D

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 12:45:08 PM »
The next morning, Jimmy awoke to the window curtains in his room being pulled back. Bright sunlight streamed into the nursery and he looked up to see his beautiful aunt smiling beatifically down upon him. She was happy to see the pacifier still in his mouth, and she smiled at his innocent, baby-like countenance.

"Good morning, sweetie!" she said brightly, "How did you sleep?"

Jimmy had to admit that he'd slept very well--the bed was soft and comfortable, with the slight exception that every movement was followed with the crackling of the waterproof mattress cover beneath him.

Lowering the side of the railing, aunt Tess took his hand and led him out of the crib, sitting him gently down on the changing table. It was only then, as the thick, soggy Birdseye cloth of his diapers squished against his rump that Jimmy realized to his horror, he'd helplessly soaked them during the course of the night. He blushed hotly as he anticipated her discovering the shameful fact any moment.

Putting a finger on either side of the elastic waistband of his plastic panties, Tess tugged them down, exposing the sopping wet cotton pinned around his hips. The humiliating smell of pee surrounded them, and Tess gave him a knowing smile.

"Just as I expected," she stated with conviction.

Jimmy looked away in mortified embarrassment as she unpinned the wet cloth and dumped it with a heavy thud into a nearby diaper pail. She used some moist towelettes to clean his damp bottom and front before raising his ankles to slather his cheeks with another sticky coating of Desitin.

As the realization struck him that she fully intended to pin him into another set of diapers, the embarrassed boy suddenly spit out his pacifier.

"Wa-wait! Wha-what are you doing??" he cried frantically.

"Jimmy--we've already had this discussion," she explained patiently, "As I said last night, when I have bedwetters staying with me, I keep them in diapers and plastic panties," she told him as she slid a fresh trio of thick diapers beneath his upraised bottom, "That's where you belong, and that's what you'll wear while you're here."

"B-but--I-I don't wet during the day!" he wailed desperately, trying in vain to kick his ankles free of her grasp.

"Jimmy--these will be your underwear from now on. Until you stop wetting the bed, you can depend on wearing diapers and plastic panties indefinitely," she told him firmly.

Jimmy burst into tears but his aunt only continued her ritual of changing him, powdering him generously before pinning the soft, bulky cloth around his hips. After pushing the pacifier back between his squalling lips, she chose a cute pair of white nursery print plastic panties and pulled them over his feet. With practiced movements, she tugged them up his hairless thighs and worked them over the fat cotton cloth surrounding his hips.

Jimmy cried to himself as she put some short socks on his feet and tied his sneakers in place.

"I'll let you get yourself together while I make your breakfast, sweetie," she said kindly. Bending down, she kissed him on the forehead, granting him a heart stopping view down her top.

Gazing at his humiliating reflection in the mirrored closet doors, Jimmy burst into fresh tears of self pity. What was he to do now? To think that he'd have to spend his entire summer, dressed like a baby in diapers and plastic panties! It was too much to bear!

To be sure, it was a big adjustment for Jimmy, getting used to wearing his embarrassing diapers not only at night but also during the day. And it wasn't like wearing a watch, that one quickly gets acclimatized to. He was constantly aware of the slippery squish of soft, bulky cotton between his thighs as he waddled about and the extra padding every time he took a seat.

The whole experience made him feel not just childish, but very babyish and he cringed every time he passed a mirror and saw his shameful reflection. To make matters worse, there was no escaping the infantile smell of Johnson's baby powder that followed him everywhere.
He also felt like Tess treated more like a four or five year-old boy, instead of the 12 year-old that he really was.

However, other than the somewhat draconian measure of being diapered and sleeping in a baby's nursery, Jimmy found living under aunt Tess' roof to be, all in all, very enjoyable. She gave him lots of attention and it was obvious she was happy to have him around. She was eager to spend time with him and they often played games around the house together.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 04:51:44 PM »
is there anyway our sissy baby gets punished with more baby items?  I love your stories.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 06:08:44 PM »
is there anyway our sissy baby gets punished with more baby items?  I love your stories.

Patience... :D

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender