Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Revenge is best served warm  (Read 46057 times)

babycakes

• Super Sissy
Re: Revenge is best served warm
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2019, 10:45:22 AM »
I don't think we ever say this enough to all our outstanding authors, "Thank you for your efforts and your excellent stories."  Can't wait to see how much more Tod can fall than he already has.  He's already gone from a few days to the summer vacation.  Can permanent baby status be far behind?  Certainly some babysitting, I hope.

DaraJaney

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 12:34:32 PM »
The following morning six of the girls arrived to observe Todd having his messy nappy changed.  “Gosh you girls are really keen!” his mother welcomed them.  Todd knew they were just keen to see him humiliated having his messy bottom wiped in front of them.  There was nothing he could do but suc-k on his soother and pray for it all to be over.

Seeing him get out of bed wearing just his nappy Debbie said “Oh I have a big pink onesie that would make the perfect sleeper for him!  I’ll bring it over later.”  “That’s so kind of you!” his mother thanked her.  Kind my arse! Todd thought.  His arse was indeed the centre of attention at that moment, he realized glumly.

Later that day when Todd was having his second nappy change, he pointed to the chastity device and whimpered though his soother.  Surely he didn’t need to wear it now there were no babysitters about.  “No dear, that will be staying on you permanently now.”  “Nnnggghhh!”  “I think the girls will be volunteering quite frequently to change your nappy.”  She wasn’t wrong.  “Marcia said she’d come over this evening.”  Just the mention of Marcia made Todd’s member stir but once again any feeling was totally dulled by his chastity device.  Todd sighed heavily wondering when he would be able to feel arousal again.

Debbie accompanied Marcia that evening to help change Todd’s nappy.  Debbie had the promised pink onesie.  It had a pattern of white hearts.  They made him step into it and as the leg was pulled up, his foot slotted neatly into the enclosed padded foot of the onesie.  Once his second leg was in they pushed his arms into the sleeves and zipped it up.

The girls stood back and giggled as Todd squirmed, fully enclosed in the pink fleece.  Obviously he hated it but with his hands kept permanently in mittens he would be encased in his pink sleeper until somebody decided to unzip him.

The following day Mrs Hamilton arrived with a shopping bag.  “I found this in a pile of old clothes and thought it would make a pretty baby dress.”  She pulled out a lavender dress that flared from breast level.  It had a wide lace collar that extended over the shoulders and lace trim on the sleeves and hem.  There was a single layer of stiff petticoat attached.

“Let’s see if it fits!” she suggested.  Todd desperately hoped it would not but Mrs Hamilton buttoned the back up and it gradually enclosed firmly around his chest and shoulders.  “Perfect!”  Todd sighed.

“Of course I will make a matching bonnet, nappy cover and booties now that I know it fits.”  Todd’s mother knelt before him and smoothed his dress down.  “Isn’t Mrs Hamilton very kind?”  She turned him to face the neighbour and Todd dutifully nodded his thanks while suc-king wistfully on his soother.  “You’re welcome dear”, she gushed.

“Mrs Timmons is making him an outfit from scratch!” she revealed. “It will take another few days of course but wait until you see it.”  Todd cringed.

The neighbours continued to be annoyingly helpful.  That evening a special high-chair was delivered.  Todd was pushed towards it reluctantly, Mrs Brown helpfully swinging back the tray so he could climb in.

He sat in and fitted quite snuggly on the seat.  The tray was swung back down in front and clicked in place half way down his chest.  There was barely half an inch to spare in front of his chest.  He tugged the tray but it was firmly locked in place.  He wriggled as much as the space allowed but to his frustration it was clear he was well confined to the high chair.  He groped around underneath the tray to find whatever catch would free it but could feel nothing through his padded mittens.

“Oh look there are straps attached!” his mother noticed.  She pulled the straps over his arms and brought them together in front of his chest where they pressed together and clicked shut.  His mother pulled on the loose ends and the straps tightened over his chest and shoulders.  He looked down at the catch and could see that it needed to be squeezed on either side to free the straps – something that would be impossible for him to do with his mittens.  He was doubly secured in his high chair.

He realized that his legs were dangling in mid air.  He felt around with his feet for a footrest or crossbar between the legs of the chair but there was nothing and his feet just had to dangle there.

Lucy approached with a baby bottle for him.  Todd winced.  It didn’t seem long since his last bottle but they were clearly determined to test out his high-chair properly.  Lucy had to stand on the kitchen chair beside his high chair to be able to reach up, remove his soother and push the teat of the bottle into his mouth.  He duly suc-ked on the teat.  Lucy held the bottle firmly in his mouth, enjoying watching him suc-kle.  Eventually she allowed him a few breaths before pushing the teat in again so he could resume.  This second bottle was going to make for a very soggy nappy later, he realized.

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2019, 04:27:26 AM »
i see the baby clothing and furniture is arriving good. The little baby will look cute as a little sissy baby gurl thank you for the great story.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2019, 01:08:14 PM »
DaraJaney,

Thank you for continuing your story - I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

DaraJaney

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2019, 01:25:03 AM »
Within a couple of days Mrs Hamilton had delivered on her promise of a matching bonnet, nappy cover and booties for Todd.  His mother dressed him and brought him out for for the ladies to admire.  They loved his ensemble of course.  “But just wait until you see the outfit I’m making for him!” Mrs Timmons told them.  “It’ll be ready in a day or two.”

Todd suc-ked on his soother as they made him waddle across the room and twirl.  His mother told him to stand in front of her and turn around.  She raised his petticoat and fingered the lace on his nappy cover.  “Gorgeous!”

“You know I think he’s ready for his first outing!” she decided.  “Nnngghhh!?”  “I haven’t been to the cafĂ© in over a week!”  “Oh good idea!” the ladies agreed.  “The straps on the high chair can be detached to make a harness for baby”, Mrs Hamilton pointed out.  “Perfect!” his mother declared as she went to fetch them.

Todd whimpered desperately as she pulled the harness over his arms and tightened it over his chest. “NNNHHHGG!”  “Don’t be silly dear.  You can’t stay cooped up all the time in your play-pen.  Anyway, everyone knows you are in nappies and pretty baby dresses!”

Suddenly his play-pen seemed to him the perfect place to be.  But he was pushed towards the front door.  “Nnngghhh!”  He pawed aimlessly at his harness.  “Don’t forget to take a changing bag!” Mrs Brown helpfully reminded his mother.  His mother took a holdall and put a clean nappy and plastic pants ias well as the pack of baby wipes and powder into it.  Mrs Timmons had filled his baby bottle with milk and tucked it into the end pocket on the outside.

Todd glared at the changing bag as his mother swung it over her shoulder.  Now anyone they met would know that his baby dress and nappy weren’t just a costume.  They could see that he was actually using his nappies and was being fed regular bottles.

Mrs Hamilton opened the door and he was pushed out.  His mother had to nudge him down the driveway.  When they got to the footpath he looked nervously up and down the road.  This required turning his head a full ninety degrees in either direction to see past the wide lace brim of his bonnet.

To the right he could see Debbie’s mother approaching.  He quickly waddled to the left towards the shops and the cafĂ©.  His mother tugged him back on his harness.  “Suddenly you are in a hurry!” she mocked.  Todd stood with shoulders sagging as his mother waited for Mrs Wilson to catch up.

“There is the little darling”, she called.  “I’ve heard all about you from Debbie!”  “I’d heard about your pretty lilac dress but I didn’t know you had such a lovely bonnet!”  “Mrs Hamilton made it specially”, his mother told her.  “And a very pretty nappy cover”, she demonstrated by raising his petticoat.  “Oh my goodness.  What a lucky baby!”

Todd just wanted to get away from her but he looked down to the main road and saw lots of traffic moving past slowly and plenty of pedestrians.  He didn’t feel in such a hurry now.  But they continued all too soon and Todd was walking along the busy road, his mother greeting all of the gobsmacked passers-by, clearly inviting them to stop and chat.

Some did.  “He’s in nappies and baby-dresses for the summer to keep him out of mischief!” she happily explained.  “Yes of course he is using his nappies!  Needs several changes a day, don’t you sweetie?”  Todd just suc-ked harder on his soother.

The cafĂ© seemed like a relief initially but he saw that it was almost full.  “I have a table at the back!” the waiter assured his mother.  So Todd had to waddle all the way down between the tables and endure the giggles and gasps.

Sitting at the table he faced a toddler girl at the next section.  “Mummy!  There’s a very big baby!” she said loudly, pointing.  “Don’t be rude!” her mother scolded.  “That’s alright” his mother assured her.  “He is a bit old for nappies!”  She tucked the changing bag under the table.  The lady nearly choked.  “He!?”  Todd cringed.  The lady’s jaw dropped and then she laughed.

“How old is he?” she asked incredulously.  “Fourteen”, his mother replied proudly.  “Wow!”  “And your little one?” his mother asked.  “Three and three quarters!  And she’s just out of nappies, aren’t you dear?”  “Yes!” the little girl confirmed and gave Todd a pitying look.  “Maybe you could give Todd some tips!” his mother teased and they all laughed.

On leaving the cafĂ© his mother was seen out by the waiter who knew a loyal customer when he saw one.  She announced she had to get a few things in the supermarket.  Todd winced.  It was another block down the street.

His mother pulled a trolley from the line and tied Todd’s rein to it so she could push with both hands.  Todd had to follow wherever she pushed it.  “Oh I keep forgetting that they’ve moved the cheese fridge!  Wait here”, she told him as she went a few aisles back.  Todd looked up and down the aisle nervously suc-king on his soother, hoping that nobody would find him on his own tethered to the shopping trolley.  His mother smiled at his obviously relieved look when she returned.

At the check-out Todd looked forlornly and the sweets rack.  He would usually grab something and pester his mother to buy it.  That was impossible with his hands in mittens.  She smiled at his obvious frustration.  “Would you like something sweet?”  He nodded.

She took a large round lollipop and handed it to the lady to swipe.  Then she removed the wrapper, pulled his soother out with a pop and replaced it with the lollipop.  “There!”  Todd was disappointed it was such a babyish confectionary but it tasted way better than the mushy dinners they had been feeding him.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2019, 03:37:34 PM »
Things are really progressing.

Humiliation is being added to humiliation. I'd guess that Todd's diaper is getting soggy.

Will there be more places yet to go on this first baby adventure?

Is the first public diaper change going to happen on this outing?

On the way back at a crowded street crossing with classmates present, will Todd have to do a messy, stinky poop to his extreme humiliation and have to waddle home with further shame in his loaded diaper while mother and friends stop and discuss his situation with everyone they meet?

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2019, 08:33:40 PM »
Perhaps if he's good he'll be taken to the baby store to select a new rattle for himself and his mom will order him a pink crib and a stroller  too cause he's obviously too little of a baby to be toddling everywhere  :)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender