Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mr Macho's days are over.  (Read 93249 times)

SissyCat and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Mr Macho's days are over.
« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2021, 07:15:33 PM »
Nice to see the sissy standing up to her

Baby Samantha

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2021, 06:26:24 PM »
This story never disappoints, it just keeps getting better and better - roll on the next chapter x

Baby Samantha

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2021, 09:25:54 AM »
I absolutely love this story & have re-read it lots over the last few months. I hope you are able to post some new chapters soon. Love, Baby Samantha xx

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2021, 02:07:59 AM »
Chapter 30.

Jenny heads of into the house and Kath and the others carry on chatting and getting a little tipsy on their wine. Karen asks Kath when she might want to go to the club to play her first game of golf with her. She laughs promising she will go easy on her as it's her maiden game.

Kath tells her she is looking forward to it but she will have to sort out a sissy sitter before committing to a precise date. Kath chuckles " it's a shame there isn't a crèche in the club house I could have deposited sissy in it whilst we grown ups played our game. "

Karen nods in agreement with her " yes it's a shame like you say Kath but maybe one day when we get enough ladies on the committee we could get a crèche. There's a few on that committee just now who I would love to see in a playpen along with baby Jemima. This causes them to laugh and make jokes about it and me just squirm with embarrassment.

Susan offers to babysit anytime Kath wants to go. She adds just make sure to bring her nappy changing bag and plenty of nappies and her fancy knickers. Kath thanks her and promises to bring all the supplies
needed to take care of me.

( More soon )

Baby Samantha

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2021, 05:58:16 PM »
Thanks for posting another update. Hope to be further enthralled by this amazing story soon. Love Baby Samantha xx

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #159 on: August 07, 2021, 07:31:17 AM »
Thank you for continuing this.  I have now reread it a second time.

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2021, 01:44:33 PM »
I haven't added anything to my story in a while but I will within the next few days everyone.

Thanks for the encouraging comments everybody.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender