Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mr Macho's days are over.  (Read 93278 times)

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Mr Macho's days are over.
« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2022, 06:33:09 AM »
Nice to see you return i am excited for more really hope they use hypnosis on him that he tries to resist against

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2022, 07:19:47 AM »
Thank you Baby Mac and yes there most definitely will be more hypnotism coming for sissy baby Jemima. His humiliation will continue and his sister and niece I am sure are going to be looking forward to meeting and seeing what has become of him.

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2022, 10:04:50 PM »
Chapter 34

As I lay in my crib I hear the sound of laughter drifting upstairs and the sounds of tipsy females. I cannot make out what they are discussing but I know for me it can't be good. I am struggling to keep my eyes open and feel sleep taking over my body.

Meanwhile downstairs the ladies are enjoying their chinese  meal and enjoying discussing ways of making my fall into sissy baby hood even more embarrassing for me.

Kath speaks up first " I want you to enjoy humiliating my prick of a husband as much as me girls so feel free to suggest any ideas you have. For myself I must say I like the idea of Jemima having a blankie and the knickers I wore on our honeymoon would be ideal. Not only will he be embarrassed because he recognises them, but when he is outside either in his stroller or on his reigns imagine his humiliation as others especially women see him clutching and suc-king them. So I am going to implant hypnotically in his mind that he will feel vulnerable if he can't have them.

I am going to wear them tonight and get my scent on them. Then tomorrow morning when baby is crawling on the floor he will find them and pick them up. That is when not only his love but also his humiliation of his new blankie will begin. What do you think? "

Susan claps her hands in glee " wonderful Kath that is simply wonderful, he will be smelling and suc-king on pussy juice but he will never again get to ever be with you or any other woman well not as a man anyway. I just love it, now I also have had a thought about making him feel more babyish I would like to share if you don't mind? "

Kath takes a drink of wine from her glass " please Susan feel free to share. As I said earlier I am open to suggestions the more the merrier. "

Susan smiles " well my idea is quiet simple we take away his ability to count even the simplest of numbers. This would also help stop him being able to tell the time. In fact for a giggle why don't we make it if he is asked about the time all he can do is point at a clock and in a baby voice say tick tock, it's a tick tock. "  Susan grins " well what do you think girls? "

Kath and Karen both agree that both ideas are brilliant and should be set up by hypnosis straight away. Kath then turns to Karen " your turn love. Surely after the vile way he has treated you and the other ladies in your office you must have some way of embarrassing sissy that you would enjoy inflicting on him. "

Karen has another drink from her glass and after a moment's thought she announces " well one of the things that really used to annoy me about Jim was he had a bad habit of calling all of us girls really nasty and derogatory names like bitches or cows.

Wouldn't it be funny and make him sound very babyish if he couldn't say words like that again? Instead a cow would be a moo moo. A dog would be a woof woof, ducks a quack quack ect. "

Kath, Susan and Jenny all agree that he would sound babyish and silly talking that way but he totally deserved for it to happen.

Kath looks at the time saying to Jenny " you to should have a go but as it's getting late and we want to implant all these ideas tonight would you mind not picking tonight but I promise you can do one very soon. "

Jenny giggles " oh that will be fine Kath honestly I am just glad to be part of such a huge chauvinist's downfall. Today was bad for him but by the sounds of it tomorrow is going to be a hundred times worse. "

Kath giggles also " oh believe me girls it is. Baby doesn't know it but his sister and teenaged niece are visiting tomorrow and they can't wait to see nappy boy. "

The girls chat a bit longer and Kath listens to the baby monitor as the chat. She hears snoring coming from it and smiles knowing the sedative she had added to the baby food was working and I wouldn't waking anytime soon.

Kath stands up " right ladies there's no time like the present for putting our plan into action. Let's head up to the nursery and feed all the information into sissy's head. When he wakes he will have a few new problems to deal with. Bring your glasses with you if you wish to. "

They all go upstairs and file into my nursery although I know nothing about it as I totally out for the count. They crowd round the crib like excited schoolgirls giggling and making cooing noises. Kath says she will be right back and pops out of the room.

While she is gone Susan puts her hands through the crib bars and announces " sissy is wet but not poopy. Let's sort that out for him. It will be good for baby to make a poopy " she giggles.

She whispers in my ear " baby make boom boom. "  And with that my nappy fills and the smell of a dirty nappy hangs in the air.

Kath arrives back dangling a pair of sexy frilly pink satin knickers. These girls are my honeymoon knickers, soon to be baby's blankie. The girls all laugh explaining how cute I will look suc-king on them and taking them everywhere with me from now on.

Kath then kneels beside my crib. She whispers in my ear telling me all about her plans for me to use them as my baby blankie.

Next she whispers about not being able to count numbers or tell time. How from now on I can only point at clocks and say tick tock.

Finally she explains I cannot use grown up words to describe animals but must use baby talk to describe them instead. They then have a toast clinking glasses toasting " to babyhood. "

Kath then slips off the knickers she has been wearing and replaces them with the ones in her hand. They then leave the nursery and return downstairs. After a few more hours they call it a night. A very tipsy Jenny heads home. Kath shows Karen to a spare room after loaning her a nighty. And Susan and Kath head of to the Master bedroom. And all this time I am fast asleep in my dirty wet nappy suc-king my pacci.

( To be Continued if people wish it to be?  )

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2022, 02:41:13 AM »
Amazing chap i am always impressed, he is so there's. Could you please have him try to resist there brainwashing so they get a friend of there's who is a elite hypo therapist to use teacup hypnosis or something to really control his poor mind. Whatever you do i am really thrilled.

antonia

« Reply #186 on: September 12, 2022, 02:58:23 AM »
Awesome! Simply awesome!

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2022, 06:28:56 PM »
Chapter 35

I slowly awake and the first thing that hits me is the smell of having soiled myself during my sleep. The stench fills my nostrils and makes me physically gag. I have no idea what time it is because of having no clock or watch. I do know it is morning as I can see daylight outside even through the thickly drawn curtains.

Still suc-king on my dummy teat in my mouth I manage to sit up in my cot but am desperate to get out of it to get washed and changed. Hopefully Kath will come soon and release me and remove this nappy. I try my best to restrict my movement as every time I move I feel the mess in the nappies squelch below me.

Remembering the baby monitor in the room I decide to call out for Kath. I do this in the hope she will answer my call quickly.

Not wanting to incur her wrath by making a scene I take out my dummy and call " Kath please will you come and let me out I need you. Please Kath please hurry? "

Meanwhile down in the Master bedroom Kath and Susan are awake and listening to me on the monitor and having a good laugh at my expense. Susan chuckles " shall we go and let sissy out and get ready for a new day Kath? "

Kath thought for a moment before saying " no Susan lets let the little sissy wait for a while and we can go downstairs and enjoy a morning coffee before dealing with him. Anyway sissy needs to learn he must call for mummy. He should not be calling his mummy by her first name.

They both get out of bed and just before they leave the room still dressed in their short sexy nightys Kath goes to her underwear drawer and gets out a fresh pair of knickers. She slips off her honeymoon pair replacing them with the clean pair " we mustn't forget baby's new blankie aunty Susan must we " she giggles. Susan nods in agreement no we wouldn't want to forget that Kath.

Once downstairs Susan makes their coffee whilst Kath throws the frilly pink knickers in the corner. As they are drinking their coffee at the table they are joined by Karen who has showered and dressed. She breezes into the room saying I thought I heard you guys moving about, is there any more coffee on the go?

Susan tells her to take a seat and she will get her one. As Susan gets her coffee I whimper " please Kath please let me out I need changed please. "

Karen laughs sound like little sissy stinky bottom is wide awake Kath. She grins back at Karen " oh he's been awake for a while, but he is going to have to learn from now on I will be making all the decisions in this house. And that includes getting up going to bed and everything else inbetween. "  Karen nods quite right Kath that's just the way it should be.

They are enjoying their coffee when the phone rings. Kath answers it telling them it was Jenny thanking her for a most entertaining and enlightening night. She is popping over for a moment as she says she has something for me.

A few moments later there is a knock at the door and Jenny enters carrying a small cardboard box. Kath is intrigued as to what is in it. Jenny explains that after talking to little Jen this morning they had collected a few toys and things that Jen thought were to babyish for her as she was now a big girl of almost four.

This got all the girls laughing thinking how cute it was that little Jen considered herself more grown up than sissy Jemima.

Jenny described how she had explained what was now happening to Jim. She told them I told her that uncle Jim next door had not been feeling well and had started to wet and poo himself. I explained that aunty Kath had to buy him nappies and baby pants to help him and that he had started acting more like a baby than a grown up. She seemed to accept my story and took it all in her stride. She then donated what is in this box for aunty Kath's big baby.

She pulls out some soft toys. A couple of little pink teddy bears.  A pink trolley a baby uses to push by a handle to steady itself. A rag doll fully dressed and when she lifts it dress it has on a cloth nappy. Along with two rubber duck bath toys. One in bright pink the other yellow.

She also pulls out some baby bottles and a bag of assorted dummy tits. These have all been sterilized. Jenny told me to tell aunt Kath she is a big girl now and doesn't use suc-k titty bottles or dummies now.

I have one last thing I thought you might be able to use since Jim isn't  being allowed solid food at the moment. Jenny pulls out a box of Farleys Rusks " if you mix these in milk they make a good mushy meal for a growing baby Kath. I know I have fed Jen with them myself. "

Kath smiled " these are all wonderful gifts and I am sure Jemima is going to get a lot of use out of them all. I must say Jenny I think the way you have explained what has happened to him to little Jen is quite genius. This way when she does see him she won't be to shocked or frightened. Speaking of sissy I suppose we best go get him up changed and dressed. "

Jenny says she will need to get back home but she hopes to catch up with them all again very soon. Kath assures her she will. Jenny leaves and Kath asks Susan if she would mind starting breakfast as they have a lot to do today especially as Jims sister and niece would be arriving after lunch.

Susan agreed to start breakfast and Kath invites Karen to stay for breakfast with them. Karen accepts her offer thanking her and offering to help bathe and get me ready for the day.

Kath claps her hands " excellent well let's get started then. " She and Karen come upstairs to my room and enter.  I look over at the door and spit my dummy out " what took you so long Kath didn't you hear me calling I have been stuck in here waiting for ages? "

Striding over to my crib she looks in at me " yes I heard you and I might have come earlier but you called me by my adult name didn't you? You have been told umpteen times if sissy wants me she needs to cry or call on his mummy. So let's have no more of this Kath nonsense it's mummy, do you understand babykins? Or perhaps you need to stay in your crib a while longer to learn your place. So what's it to be sissy? "

Knowing I don't want to spend one more minute in these smelly clothes I sigh putting my thumb in my mouth " pwease mummy pwease changesth me. "

She smiles as Karen standing behind her laughs at my efforts to sound babyish " oh isn't that cute babykins is being good for his mummy. He certainly is nothing like the Jim I knew. "

Kath guides me out of the crib and strips me completely naked " no he isn't Karen and this is only the tip of iceberg he has a lot further to fall before I am finished with him. "

Once I am naked she instructs me to crawl on my hands and knees to the bathroom. I crawl behind her and as I do I can see right up her short nighty to her lacy French knickers. Karen noticed this and informs Kath. She turns and scolds me then laughs " but I suppose you being a sissy with a tiny wee wee I have nothing to worry about. "  Once in the bathroom she runs a bath and puts some baby bath foam in it. It's very strongly scented as it's odour fills the room.

She tells me to get into the bath which I do. Kath suddenly seems to remember something and asks Karen " would you mind watching the baby for a moment there is something I forgot to bring with me. "  Karen nods "  of course I will, in fact I will start to wash him till you get back. Baby Jemima is much to small to wash herself. " Kath disappears leaving me in the clutches of Karen who picks up the sponge and says " right then baby let's get you all cleaned up and smelling nice Miss poopy drawers. "

She starts to sponge me all over especially my coc-k and balls and my bottom. She chuckles " I wonder what the girls will say tomorrow at work when I tell them who I bathed today. "  Before I got a chance to answer Kath arrives back clutching two bath rubber ducks.

Look babykins look what aunty Jenny brought you this morning to play with in your bath. Little Jen sent them over for the new baby wasn't that nice of her? Do you know what they are babykins do you?

I nod of course I know what they are does she honestly think I am stupid. Kath then again encourages me asking " well tell mummy and aunty Karen what they are sweety? "

Smiling knowing at least I will get this right I proudly tell her " their quack quacks mummy. " What the hell I know they are ducks so I try telling her again " their quack quacks mummy. "

Both Karen and Kath burst out laughing and Kath tells me " that's right baby their quack quacks. Your such a clever baby for your mummy. " She places them in the bath and tells me to play with them whilst they finish washing me.

I push them about not understanding why I can't say ducks when that's what I want to say. I try again and again what comes out of my mouth is quack quacks.

Susan calls up the stairs breakfast won't be long girls and Kath look at her watch " okay Sue won't be long. " She finishes washing me again looking at her watch.  I stop looking at the rubber ducks for a moment and point at her watch " tick tock mummy tick tock. "

She giggles thats right baby it's mummys tick tock. Let's get you out and dressed. We need to get baby dressed and have your num nums we have a lot on today.

( To be Continued )

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2022, 08:16:38 PM »
He is losing his will slowly making the story more tense. Love the mind control could they get a hypo therapist to really brainwash him and he's helpless to stop her. Please keep going.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender