Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mr Macho's days are over.  (Read 93260 times)

SissyCat and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Mr Macho's days are over.
« Reply #231 on: July 05, 2023, 05:03:52 PM »
Really nice to read more of this the sites been so dry over the weeks

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #232 on: July 11, 2023, 01:51:16 PM »
Chapter 42

The Visit Continues.

Kath smiles turning to Gemma she tells her to return sissy to his playpen.  Gemma follows her instructions and deposits me into the pen. As I enter it I stumble and pop down on my ass which makes her giggle. She tells me sternly to be a good sissy and play with my toys whilst she and the other grown ups talk about things that don't concern nappy wearing sissy boys.

She then smartly about turns and goes to join the other women sitting round the dining room table. As I watch them through the mesh of the playpen walls they remind of a witches coven the only difference being instead of cackling and making potions these witches are cackling and organising my complete downfall from grace.

Once they are all sitting with mugs of coffee in front of them Susan begins, well Kath whilst you were away on nappy changing duty Sally was telling me how pleased she is that Jemma formerly Jim has at last be brought down to size. She thinks it's hilarious that for someone who made everyone around him lives a misery he now is the one with absolutely no say in his day to day life.

Sally nods, the biggest decisions that Jemima can make it seems now are will I suc-k my pacci or my thumb. Will I play with my dolly or my teddy. He hasn't even got control of his urine or bowels and I for one simply think it's great. A doll is sitting right in front of me in my pen and hearing what Sally just said I lash out and kick it across the floor in temper.

In one simultaneous motion they all look across at me. Kath tut tuts saying the baby is getting grouchy it must be getting close to his feed time and nap. She waves her finger at me, you behave yourself sissy or you will end up over mummy's knee and get a smacked bot bot. Now play quietly and mummy will get you a nice warm ba ba of milk soon and put you down for sleepy byes.

Gemma takes a sip of her coffee and exclaims, oh aunty surely he doesn't need a nap in the afternoon like a real little baby does he? Kath again nods, oh yes Gemma if Jemma misses her nap she gets really cross and kicks up an awful fuss. Doesn't she Susan? Susan sniggers, he sure does you know one day earlier this week he got so grouchy he actually pooped his nappy in pure temper. So it's best all round just to put him down for an hour or two.

This really pisses me of and I mumble behind my pacifier " I never not true I never. "  Luckily for me because of the pacci it all came it garbled and Kath never picked up on it.

Turning to Sally Kath asks her, so what's this idea you have had dear that has Susan so excited. Sally coughs and clears her throat, well I was just saying that it seems a pity that because things seemed to have happened so fast and by that I mean Jim becoming Jemma and him going back into nappies that you have missed out on having a baby shower Kath. Most woman these days have a shower for the arrival of their little one. This causes all 4 of them to dissolve into a fit of giggles.

Kath nods agreeing, yes I suppose your right Sally. To be honest I never even thought about it. Sally continues as I pick up my pink teddy and pretend to play with it as I listen to their latest plan to shame me even more. Well says Sally, my idea was to have a late shower. You know invite a few of your lady friends. Perhaps some of the girls Jemma used to work with. She giggles I know some of his ex girlfriends who would love to come if only to see what a big baby he has become.

In fact one ex in particular I am sure wouldn't want to miss it for anything in the world. Her name is Anna and although he treated all his ex's fairly badly in Anna's case it was verging on criminal how he humiliated her before they split up.

I squirm on the floor and piss my nappy as I remember the girl Sally is talking about. Kath's interested is peaked as she tells Sally, well go on you will have to tell us now what happened?

Sally explains, well you know how he has always been about his cars both Kath and Susan nod. Well  poor Anna had borrowed his car to pop to the local supermarket. Whilst she was inside somebody had scratched his car then drove off. When she got home and explained to him what had happened he blew his top. He blamed her even although it wasn't her fault. But what he did next was unforgivable. He grabbed her put her over his knee. He then yanked down her knickers and spanked her to within an inch of her life. Her bottom she told me later was pure red and she was covered in bruises.

Then the beast told all his friends what had happened and how he had dealt with it. As you can imagine the poor girl was traumatised and humiliated. She of course split with him but she has never got over it.

They all stare over at me and I can see out of them all Kathy is the angriest. Glaring over at me Kath announces, well I think it's a wonderful idea Sally and thanks for suggesting it.

We will have to organize and plan it so we should look at dates that might be suitable to us all. Then of course we will need to decide on a venue and catering. Susan chips in, then we will need to draw up a list of who to invite Kath.

Kath nods, your right Susan but top of that list will be poor Anna. I can't wait for her to be reacquainted with babykins. She smirks at me, I bet you can't wait to see Aunty Anna again can you sweety?

I don't answer I just drop my head down and suc-k hard on my pacci. Gemma sniggers, aunty Kath baby will need a new party frock for his party. May I help with the organizing aunty? I could help you shop for sissy's new dress and sort out some party games?

Kath assures her she will definitely be helping. In fact we all will theres a lot to sort out for an event like this. Gemma is loving it and I can tell she is going to enjoy lording it over me.

Gamma says rather coyly " I do have one big suggestion aunty but you may think it's a bit over the top. Would you like to hear it?

T.B.C ?

mikeh1993

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #233 on: July 11, 2023, 02:35:57 PM »
Please continue this story.  I love it

Baby Samantha

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #234 on: July 11, 2023, 05:44:09 PM »
Thanks for continuing this story - I can’t wait to hear what the suggestion is. xx

SissyShellyDC

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #235 on: July 11, 2023, 07:29:04 PM »
Yes, please! Continue. :)

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #236 on: July 12, 2023, 03:38:42 AM »
How cruel but the sissy deserves it. Nice to see this story continue!

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2023, 09:32:34 PM »
Chapter 43

Kath reassures Gemma that her suggestions are welcomed and that she and Susan are always open to ideas to keep me in line.

Gemma coughs to clear her throat, well aunt my idea was simply this, now that the baby has a new name and your having a party anyway why not also include a naming ceremony. Sort of like a baby christening but instead you legally change sissy's name from Jim to Jemima. So what do you think aunty Kath?

Kath claps her hands with excitement I love your idea Gemma I absolutely love it. We should make it all legal. I will look into having the proper papers drawn up and we can have them signed on the day of the baby shower. In fact I am going to have sissy take my maiden name as his new surname and I will revert back to my maiden also.

Susan sniggers, quite right to Kath I mean a woman changes her maiden name on the day of her wedding normally because she is marrying her husband her man. She then points towards me in my playpen, but since we all know sissy Jemima was never a real man it's better he takes your name since your now the adult in charge.

Sally pipes up and joins the excited conversion, hey girls do you think on one them adult baby clothes sites we could get a nice sissy christening gown in baby's size? Wouldn't be just look so cute and babyish in a town like that?

Kath nods in agreement, he sure would Sally and we should look into getting him one. We will also need a venue to hold it in and I think I know the ideal spot. The place I am thinking of I am sure sissy is not going to like but then no one cares what a baby's opinion is do they ladies.

Oh where are you thinking of Kath asked Susan? Well it's got a large fiction room and could easily cater for the amount of people likely to attend. It also has the added bonus that they have the facilities to not only provide food but also they have waitresses on the staff who could serve it.I

This grabs my attention as I now have a really good idea where she is hinting about. I try to get her to change her mind by whimpering and pleading with her so with the pacifier still wedged in my mouth I plead " pwease mommy pwease don't I isth begging yousth dontsth. "  And as I am begging I fill my nappy completely.

Sally giggles, oh you have got his attention now Kath you have literally scared the shit out of him. So where is this place that has got babykins so upset?

I don't even need to hear Kath mention it by name but of course she does anyway just to confirm my greatest fear, why the golf club she informs them. Both Susan and Sally are ecstatic when they hear this and Susan whoops that's perfect just perfect.

Kath laughs, yes I thought so to. I shall ring Karen tomorrow and enquire about booking it and then we can start planning the big event.

Gemma who has been fairly quiet up till now asks, aunty Kath is baby Jemima not the chairman of the golf club. Won't it be strange for the waitress seeing Mr Chairman in all his baby finery?

Kath giggles yes dear it probably will be. But from the way I hear he treats them I am sure they will just love seeing and serving Mr Chairman only this time the only chair he is going to be in is his high chair.

While they all look over at me and are laughing I start to bawl " please Kath please don't do this to me I am begging you. I sniffle,  please take this dirty nappy off me it stinks. Please Kath I have been good and behaved just like you told me. "

Kath tut tuts, babykins you have to learn not to interrupt when grown ups are talking only naughty sissy's do that. And naughty sissy baby's get smacked bot bots.

Gemma walks over to Kath and hugs her " oh aunty I love you and I have missed you. It's going to be great spending my holiday with you and helping you with sissy. "

Kath smiles, I have missed you to sweety. Why don't we make some lunch then we can feed baby, change his stinky bum and put him down for a nap.  Then we can plan some more without little ears flapping and interrupting.

T.B.C

If anyone has any ideas for the party or anything else post it and I will maybe use it if I can.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender