Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A New Family Dynamic  (Read 65920 times)

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: A New Family Dynamic
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2020, 12:51:29 PM »
CuddleBunns,I don't know where to begin.  Those were 3 of the most spectacular chapters I have read.  Lilly's trip to the toy store , where she got a doll baby was fantastic.  The public displays for Lilly has to be mortifying to her.

Jessica's questioning of Lilly proves one point.  Lilly is a baby girl and she loves being that baby girl.  It took a long question and answer period to finally break Lilly and get her to realize that she "IS" what she appears to be to everyone.  A baby girl.

You have done a masterful job of writing this story.  Keep it going so that we can enjoy the further adventures of LILLY!

PervScenes11

• Princess
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2020, 05:07:57 PM »
CuddleBunns -- I don't have words! These latest chapters, especially Jess's interrogation of Lilly, were exquisite. You've written a masterpiece here. I love how focused you are, throughout, on the psychological aspects of regression. It's not just that Andrea and Jess get Lilly to physically comply with them, they want to find and root out every inch of his male ego. The way Jess gets Lilly to participate in his own slide backwards is so, so, so insanely hot. Really, this is a masterpiece. Thank you.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2020, 05:40:54 PM »
Thank you sarahpenguin, Sissy Little Girl, and PervScenes11. I really appreciate all of the positive feedback you all have given me. I'm still plotting out where exactly I want the story to go from here and where it will eventually end, but in the meantime I have a few ideas planned that I am very excited for. Stay tuned  :)

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2020, 12:09:28 AM »
CuddleBunns, I have to agree with PervScenes11.  You have a true masterpiece going here.  Keep it going.  This is better than Masterpiece Theater.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2020, 06:24:41 PM »
Part 30

After receiving a much needed diaper change from her big sister Jessica, Lilly spent the remainder of her afternoon tenderly cuddling her doll in the comfort of her big sister's lap. Lilly could not tell how she had done it, but somehow her sister had set off a switch in Lilly's brain, and the sissy now seemed to absolutely indulge in playing the part of the adorable baby girl that everybody saw her as. Unlike before when she mostly seemed to just sulk in silence, Lilly now seemed absolutely delighted as she rocked her doll back and forth, making incoherent, innocent babbling much like an actual baby. This absolutely delighted Jessica, who rewarded her sister's change in behaviour with lots of positive affirmation, including hugs, cuddles, and an abundance of verbal praise.

When Andrea eventually returned later that evening, she immediately seemed to notice Lilly's change in behaviour, and was very pleased. Although Jessica would not tell her exactly what had transpired that day to alter Lilly's behaviour so much, Andrea was thankfully for her daughter's efforts none the less. Eventually, after another predictable diaper change of course, it was time for Andrea to put Lilly to bed. When she returned from Lilly's nursery, she was surprised to see Jessica had not yet left, and was waiting to talk to her.

"Mom, I really need to tell you something. Please don't freak out", Jessica exclaimed to her mother with a slightly worried look on her face. "Earlier today I...sort of let Lilly talk to me."

Andrea raised her eyebrow. "I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I'm sure you had your reasons", she replied. "Is everything okay dear?"

Jessica put her hand on her mother's shoulder. Cleary she seemed troubled. "Yes, everything is fine. It's just...dont you think Lilly is getting a bit lonely sitting alone in her playpen all the time? I had a bit of a talk with her, just to sort of set things straight and get her to really accept who she is, and for the most part it seems like under all those layers of shame, this lifestyle really is what she's always wanted. But one thing she said that really stuck out to me is that...well frankly, I think she finds it depressing being alone all the time."

Andrea looked confused at what her daughter had just told her. "Alone?", Andrea said in surprise, "What do you mean alone? She has me, and you, and now even a little doll to keep her company. Not to mention her playdates with Sophie. What more could she possibly need?

"Well mom, I know we try to think of her as a baby and all, but let's face the facts. If you were forced to sit in a play pen all day with absolutely no mental stimulation, how would you feel? I can see why she's bored and lonely, and I think I may have a solution to it. Only if you approve, of course."

Andrea's curiosity was piqued. "I understand what you are saying completely. What do you think should be done about it?"

The concerned look on Jessica's face disappeared and was replaced by a smile. She dug a brochure out of her purse and showed it to her mother. It was a brochure for the daycare she worked at. "I think, in my personal opinion, it would be best if Lilly spent her days with the other babies at my daycare", Jessica explained as she began to open up the brochure and present it's contents to Andrea. "First of all, it would give her lots of socialization that, right now, she desperatley lacks. Second of all, I think it would do wonders for her reluctance to be seen in public as a baby girl. After all, how could she possibly be embarrassed by it after she spends every day surrounded by lots of other babies being treated exactly the same way as her? After a few weeks of being forced to act like any other baby publicly, in full view of the staff, other children, and even parents of the other children, I don't think she'd be nearly as shy when we take her out places. I know that being a baby is what she wants, and today really cemented that for me. I just want her to be happy with it and better able to really be herself."

Andrea thought for a minute before finally conceding to her daughter. She wrapped her in for a big hug. "That sounds wonderful!", she said with a tone of relief, "It'll be simply adorable the first time I drop her off, seeing her embarrassed little behind led off hand in hand to go join the other babies on the playmat. As long as the other workers and parents are okay with it, I don't see how it's a problem."

"Really?", Jessica responded with an enormous smile on her face, "Thank you so much mom, you won't regret this. Just leave everything to me. It'll take some convincing, but once everyone sees how adorable Lilly is they probably won't ever want her to leave."

And that is how, three weeks and some change later, Lilly found herself being carried by Andrea through the entrance to the "Sunny Day Childcare Center". Upon noticing the pair's ententrance, the face of the daycare's receptionist immediately lit up. Lilly looked exquisitely adorable, having been dressed in a puffy blue dress and a sharp, black pair of overaized toddler shoes, as well as a pair of tights that nestled up snugly against her gigantic, puffy diaper and a yellow pair of rubber panties, which were necessary to prevent any unwanted leakage. A knowing smile appeared on the receptionists face as they drew closer.

"Oh, so this must be Andrea and her dear baby Lilly!", the receptionist called out with glee, "I'm so glad to finally meet you two in person. Lilly is even cuter in real life than she is in the pictures!"

Andrea gave the receptionist a welcoming nod and returned her friendly smile. The two exchanged some more pleasantries and went through a rundown of what Andrea could expect for her sissy daughter at the daycare. Eventually, she was introduced a curvey blonde haired girl named Becky, who was to be Lilly's assistant caretaker.

"Andrea, I want you to meet Becky. She'll be partially responsible for taking care of your young one after you leave here today", the receptionist said as she directed Andrea's attention to the gorgeous young blonde that now stood in front of them.

"Hey! Nice to meet you!", Becky said to Andrea, extending her hand to give her a nice, friendly hand shake. Her attention soon turned to Lilly. "And this little one must be Lilly? How's it going baby girl? Are you excited to be a part of our nursery?"

Lilly teetered side to side nervously from all the attention. Although psychologically the way she saw herself had been fully transformed, she was still naturally very embarrassed about being seen by others. This is why it came as a complere shock when Becky suddenly reached down and grabbed Lilly's arm, lovingly ushering Lilly to follow her in the direction from which she came. "Alright honey, say goodbye to mommy", she lovingly said to Lilly as she led her down the hall,"It's time to go meet your other friends in the nursery".

Lilly could only look on with a shell shocked expression as Andrea wished her baby goodbye, promising that she would be back later to pick her up. She then felt Becky grab her arm and wave it back and forth in the direction of Andrea, returning her mommy's goodbye in the most humiliating way possible. It was very clear to Lilly that her status here would be no different than it was at home. She continued to teeterdown the hall with unsteady legs, hand in hand with becky, before reaching a door marked "Teddy bear room". As the door began to open, Lilly would soon begin to realise what it truly meant to be be seen as a little baby.

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2020, 09:41:15 PM »
CuddleBunns, you did it again.  Lilly is now going to find out what it is like to be a baby while in the nursery.  I would love to be in her place so that I could enjoy being a baby. 
 ;D

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2020, 07:47:24 PM »
Part 31

The first thing Lilly noticed upon her entrance to the nursery room was the intense smell of baby powder that immediately hit her nose. It was much like the smell of her own nursery at home, a smell that would make it clear to anyone that the children here definitely wore diapers. The second thing Lilly noticed was the age range of the other babies that were tottling around the nursery, bumbling around the floor while they played with the seemingly hundreds of stuffed animals and baby toys that were scattered about. They all seemed to be about one to three years old. As it was not a very large nursery, the age differences between the various toddlers was pretty obvious, since they were all housed together seperate from the newborns and pre-schoolers. Some were crawling and unable to form complete sentences, and yet others were walking on their own, using a suprisingly advanced amount of vocabulary for their age. Lilly did not know what her age was supposed to be, but the third thing she noticed would ensure that she would not be standing up on her own or talking anytime soon.

Across the nursery, Jessica sat in a rocking chair holding a little girl who seemed to be about 1 year old. The girl was nursing a bottle while Jessica read a picture book aloud to her, fully capturing the toddler girl's attention. As Jessica finished reading the last sentence on the current page, she noticed Becky enter the nursery with Lilly in hand, who had been standing long enough now that her weak legs were beginning to tremble. Jessica gasped at the adorable sight of her toddler sister, who was now just another one of the many babies under her care. "Lilly!", she nearly shouted in an overly-exited voice, "It's so nice to see you little sis! Welcome to your new home away from home!"

Becky giggled at the enthusiasm Jessica had for her little sister. "Come on baby, let's go see your big sister!", she said as she looked down at Lilly and began to lead her towards the rocking chair. However, it was too much for Lilly, who's legs were not used to standing up for this long. Lilly suddenly fell forward from the momentum, barely able to catch herself by putting her hands down and breaking her now downward momentum towards the carpet. A concerned look came across Becky' s face, who keeled down closer to Lilly to see if she was alright. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry sweetie, are you alright? That was a pretty good fall", she asked him with a worried tone.

Jessica looked equally concerned as she looked on, but still could not help but shake her head. "I know my sis pretty well, Beck. I don't think she's quite big enough to have a handle on the whole walking thing yet", she said to her assistant, who developed a slight look of embarrassment on her face. Clearly she had miscalculated Lilly's abilities. "Awww, why didn't you say so baby?", she said to Lilly, "Can you not talk yet either? I didn't realize you were still that young, pudding".

What happened next should not have come as any surprise to Lilly, in fact, she was quite used to it by now. Becky put her arms around Lilly and picked her up, bringing her across the nursery and over to Jessica. Jessica then spread her legs and made room for Lilly, who Becky placed on the leg opposite of the other toddler girl. "Awww there you go sweet pea", Jessica cooed down to her baby sister, "make yourself comfortable and I'll read you a nice little story".

For the next fifteen minutes or so, Lilly would sit on Jessica's lap as she read the two baby girls a wonderfully illustrated story about a baby lamb that gets separated from the flock, only to be adopted by another group of farm animals that make her one of their own. Every couple of sentences or so, Jessica would ask one of the two baby girls a question pertaining to the book, such as "which one of these animals is a goat", in which they would be forced to point to a goat on the brightly illustrated page, or "what does a cow say?", asking them to make the noise that a cow makes and rewarding them with over the top praise every time they got a question correct. For the other girl, who Lilly would find out was named Anna, it was a somewhat difficult task, but for Lilly it was no problem at all. By the time the book was done, Lilly had demonstrated her near encyclopedic knowledge (by a one year old's standards) of farm animals and the noises they make, and had been rewarded with heaps of praise from Jessica, as well as a smiley face sticker that she placed on Lilly's diaper, letting her know what a smart baby she was.

Eventually Anna needed to leave to have her diaper changed. Jessica called for Becky to retrieve Anna from her lap, finally leaving her alone with Lilly. She enveloped Lilly into a big hug, sensing that her little sister was still nervous about being seen in the nursery with the other babies. "Are you still nervous baby?", she whispered to Lilly, who's face instantly lit up red, and she began to suc-k her pacifier with an even greater frequency. Jessica laughed at her response and trussled Lilly's hair. "Well don't be little sis. Everyone else here is a baby just like you. Me and my assistant Becky love taking care of little ones, especially cute little girls...and you're the cutest little girl in the world. Now, why don't you go play with the other babies and try to make some new friends? I'm sure the other babies are dying to meet you. Go on sis, they won't bite!"

Jessica set Lilly down on the carpet and ushered her off in the direction of a group of two other babies, who were babbling and passing stuffed animals back and forth between each other. Lilly looked back at Jessica, who was continuing to encourage him to go join the other babies in their game. Lilly sighed to herself and began to slowly crawl towards the two other children. One was a boy and one was a girl, and they both seemed to be totally lost in the game they were playing together.

Being unfamiliar with how to communicate with another baby on equal terms, Lilly just stood there for a second while she thought about how to approach the situation. The answer would eventually come when the little boy held out a pink stuffed rabbit towards Lilly, clearly intent on handing the toy to her. Lilly accepted the toy graciously and cuddled up to it as a sign of thanks. Time would soon become lost to Lilly, who would join the other two in their infantile, rule-less game until she was eventually interrupted by the flash of a snapping camera. Startled, Lilly looked behind her back and saw Becky there with a professional grade digital camera, in awe of the cute sight in front of her. "Congradulations honey, you made the weekly news bulitin!", she exclaimed as she walked off with the camera.

After playing with the two other babies for slightly longer, Lilly was beginning to grow hungry. It was then, almost as if it was on schedule, that she noticed Becky and Jessica loading the babies up into high chairs that all surrounded a big table. Lilly felt a wave of relief at the prospect of a well timed lunch, lifting up her arms to graciously accept the grip of Becky, who carried her off to be sat with the other babies...or so he thought. When they eventually came to the table, Lilly was surprised when Becky instead brought her one room over to the newborn room, where a large middle aged lady with sandy blonde hair was waiting for them in a wooden rocking chair.

"Hello Lilly", the strange lady said to Lilly as Becky released her into the lady's arms, "My name is Ms Mabel. Your mommy told us that you're breastfed throughout the day, is that true?"

Lilly looked down in embarrassment, unable to work up the courage to answer Ms Mabel's question honestly. Luckily for Lilly, Becky was there to answer for her. "She certainly is Ms Mabel. I have the permission slip right here", Becky said with enthusiasm, pulling out a small slip of paper to hand to Ms Mabel. The large, intimidating woman scanned the paper quickly, handing it back to Becky once she was done reading it.

"All right then, I'll take it from here darling", Ms Mabel said to Becky, who quickly left the room to attend to feeding the other babies. Ms Mabel then turned her attention to Lilly, who was sitting in her lap staring up at her large, volumous body. Her enormous breasts seemed to engulf Lilly as she cuddled her closer and began to speak. "Normally we don't do breastfeeding here at the nursery, except under extreme curc-umstances". As she talked she was rolling up her shirt and undoing the clasps on her bra, slowly exposing one of her ginormous breasts. "However, your mother pays quite well, and she said we must be able to breastfeed you as part of her deal with the nursery. Lucky for her, I work as a wet nurse in my spare time, and I was more than happy to take up the job in exchange for a little pay raise."

Ms Mabel then began to press her hand against Lilly's head, bringing her closer and closer to her breasts. Although she was used to drinking milk from Andrea's breasts, it was the first time she had ever been forced to breastfeed off of anyone else. Still, Lilly knew what she had to do, and closed her eyes as she reluctantly braced for impact with the humongous, oversized nipple in front of her. Soon enough Lilly felt the weight of Ms Mabel's breasts press up against her, and knew there was no turning back as the first of her sweet milk dotted Lilly's tounge. "See Lilly? It's not so bad. Although you're probably pretty used to this by now", Ms Mabel said to her as she continued to hold Lilly's head against her breasts, "I mean, I don't know too many 19 year old boys who's mommies still breastfeed them, but with the amount of money your mother gives to the nursery, who am I to judge?"

Lilly's eyes popped open in suprise upon hearing what she had just said. Ms Mabel laughed at her suprised reaction, and unflinchingly continued to hold Lilly in place as more milk poured down her throat. "That's right baby, everybody here knows, it's not like it's a secret. I can't say I really blame your step-mommy for making you live like this. I mean, look at you. I can't really see you any other way. Plus, without her, we wouldn't be getting a brand new playground just for babies like you! Yup...we're going to get to know each other quite well Lilly...and I for one can't wait." After a few more minutes of Lilly silently breastfeeding (forced to take in everything that had just been said to her), Ms Mabel finally removed her breast and hoisted Lilly over her shoulders. She began to pat Lilly's back until she heard the familiar burping sound that she was accustomed to hearing babies make. "Maybe your mommy is right Lilly, maybe you are just a baby girl", she said with a giggle, picking Lilly up to finally bring her back to the toddler room. It would be the first of many feedings that Lilly would receive from Ms Mabel, and it was certainly the most embarrassing.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender