Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Landlady's New Niece (the original)  (Read 78471 times)

Anonymous

The Landlady's New Niece (the original)
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 03:02:13 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 8

When I woke up I didn't know where I was at first. My head felt strange, and when I reached up with my hand I encountered the satin cap which covered the bulky rollers all over my head. The previous day's events came rushing back, and a feeling of dread washed over me. I started to panic. I had to get out of here! It actually took me a minute to work my way out from under the heavy coverlet, the Landlady had tucked me in so tightly. My feet touched the cold floor, and sprang back involuntarily. I grudgingly put on the pink fluffy slippers that were waiting next to the bed and went to window of my second floor room. There were no bars on this window, and I could see a drain pipe next to the sill. Could I actually climb out? I strained to open the large casement window, but it wouldn't budge. I was became acutely aware of my slippery satin nightgown and panties as I struggled with the window. I felt ridiculous, and the silky material was causing me to become aroused again, much to my chagrin.

Suddenly I heard the key turning in my door. I froze. The Landlady sailed into the room. Her hair was pulled back tightly and styled in a neat french braid, which accented the bone structure of her wide face and her large gold button earrings. Her eyebrows were perfectly arched, and her make-up as always was impeccable, down to the deep crimson she had chosen for her lips and nails. She was wearing an expensive looking red designer suit, with a cream colored silk blouse, patterned stockings and deep red t-strap highheeled pumps with white toecaps. Gold jewelry flashed on her fingers, wrists and neck. Her demeanor seemed even more "take-charge" than normal, if that was possible.

"I see my little bunny has hopped out of her bed!" She stopped in front of me, hands on her hips. I stood mute for a second, and then I saw the dreaded "tap" of one of her pumps.

I frantically took the lace edges of my satin nightgown in my hands and dropped a deep curtsy, remembering to bow my head and then look up "demurely" as the Landlady had instructed. "Good morning Auntie Dearest!"

Mrs. Fairchild immediately took me by the hand and marched me into the bathroom, supervising my morning toilet. Soon I was seated at the vanity, and she had removed the sleep cap and the rollers. My hair was a mass of tight curls. She began vigoruosly brushing my hair, styling it by adding a side part which she secured with two large pink plastic barrets. She then painfully plucked my eyebrows into thin arches. I could only look at myself in horror in the mirror as the transformation progressed.

I was then dragged by the hand into Mrs. Fairchild's room. A number of articles of clothing were laid out on her bed. She removed my slippers, nightgown and panties and handed me something.

"Put these on." They were white opaque tights. I clumsily rolled them up my legs. They were shot with some kind of pale pink glitter. She then put me back in the pink satin rumba panties, pulling them over the tights. My pen-is began straining against the nylon and satin. Mrs. Fairchild's crimson lips curled into a smile.

"Oh look how much Princess LOVES her new clothes, and she's not even fully dressed yet!! You are such a naughty girl!" Mrs. Fairchild taunted me with a sing-song voice, causing me to blush crimson. "But Auntie forgot about your little accident yesterday sweetheart!! We can't have Princess making icky squirties in her panty, can we, hmmmmmmmm." She chucked me under the chin, jerking my head back, then pinched my hot cheek. Reaching onto the bed, she produced a strange looking item. It was a pink satin sheath, with 3 pink ribbons dangling from it. It looked like it was lined with fur. She yanked down my panties and tights, took hold of my straining member, and pulled the satin tube down over my pen-is. To my horror, the snug fitting sheath was fur-lined. She brought one ribbon between my legs and the other two on either side of my hips, drawing them tight at the small of my back. The ribbon between my legs was drawn tightly into my butt crack as she knotted the 3 ribbons together. Then she pulled the tights and panties back up around my waist over the sheath.

"There bunny!" she cooed, patting my panties in front and causing me to squirm involuntarily. The fur tickled my erect shaft with the slighest movement, but I couldn't seem to remain still. Suddenly Mrs. Farichild had brought a white satin waist-cincher around my middle and was busily tying it tightly behind me, making it difficult to breathe. Over this went a white silk slip to mid-thigh, bordered in frilly lace. Reaching onto the bed once more, she picked up what looked like a huge mass of white netted material. Before I could react she was bringing it over my head and securing it around my waist. It was a massive bouffant white crinoline petticoat decorated with white satin bows and ribbons. It was short, flouncing out to just about mid-thigh. My mind was reeling. What kind of outfit was this?

Mrs. Fairchild, humming with pleasure, had dissapeared for a moment. She then emerged from her closet, holding a dress in front of her. "Look darling, isn't it adorable!" It could only be described as a young girl's white satin party frock. It had a wide lacy peter pan collar, short puffed sleeves bordered in frothy lace, a tight bodice with flowery pink stitching, and a high empire waist encircled by a wide pink satin sash. The voluminous skirt had large pleats, and row after row of pink satin bows accented the skirt, which was hemmed with a band of wide frothy lace. Before I knew what was happening Mrs. Fairchild had brought the massive garment over my head and was pulling my arms through the sleeves. Still humming, she fastened the long line of pearl buttons that ran up the back.

"My, what a lot of buttons!! I'm afraid you'll never get this dress off without Auntie's help, but why would you want to darling? Its simply divine!" She then brought the pink satin sash tightly around my waist and tied and enormous butterfly bow at my back. The skirt of the dress seem to stick out at right angles from my body, resting over the crinoline petticoat. My knees felt so weak I felt like I was going to swoon. As if reading my mind, Mrs. Fairchild pushed me onto the bed. The dress flounced around me, coming almost up to my face and obscuring my vision. I felt like I was drowning in crinoline and heavy satin. I could feel her slipping something onto my feet. She then pulled me back up to my feet and placed lacy white gloves over my hands, fastening them with pearl buttons. Taking me by the elbow, she marched me to the full length mirror.

I stared in horror. I looked like a 12 year old girl on her way to church or a fancy party. I could now see the shoes that my skirts had obscured--classic black patent leather Maryjanes with gold buckles that shone like mirrors. As I stood rooted to the spot, Mrs. Fairchild came up behind me with a mischievous smile. Just when I didn't think it could get any worse, her hands came up and she placed a wide-brimmed white straw girl's hat with a wide pink satin hatband on my curly head. She secured pink ribbons dangling from the hat around my chin and tied it tightly into an uncomfortable bow. She then handed me a little girl's black patent leather purse that matched the Maryjanes.

"Look at Auntie's little Princess!! What fun we are going to have!!" Auntie squeezed my waist. The blood was ringing in my ears and my pen-is was buzzing and tingling like a nest of bees. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Without warning a huge orgasm shook me, and I could feet the c-um spurting into my fur lined satin pen-is sheath under my layers of satin, crinoline and lace.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 03:02:54 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 9

I was literally in a daze as Mrs. Fairchild pulled me away by my gloved hand. My voluminous petticoats made a sibilant swishing against my white tights with every step I took in my squeaky-new Maryjanes. I had never been so uncomfortably aware of clothing before--the combination of the clingy tights, narrow waist cincher, gauzy crinolines, snug heavy satin dress loaded with ribbons and frilly lace, not to mention the wide brimmed hat tied tightly under my chin assaulted my senses with every tiny move my body made. Worst of all, I could feel my sticky p_nis shriveling inside its wet fur-lined sheath.
Mrs. Fairchild stopped at a dressing table and picked up an atomizer. She blasted me with several squeezes of a flowery violet-scented perfume, much different from her own sophisticated scent. This only increased my hazy sense of unreality. I stood dumbly as she reached into a jewelry box and fastened a gold heart shaped locket around my neck, and a gold charm bracelet around one of my wrists. Satisfied, she pinched my cheek hard until I yelped, and once again began dragging me by the hand as I struggled to keep up with her purposeful gait, my crinolines audibly swishing as I hurried clutching my patent leather purse.
I soon realized that I had made a hideous mistake in exchanging my housekeeper's apron for this satin party frock. Mrs. Fairchild announced that since I was too delicate to help with the housework, I was going to learn how to walk, talk, sit, stand, and behave in every way as "a young lady." While the Landlady made herself comfortable in an overstuffed chair, I was forced to walk back and forth across the livingroom.
"No, no dear, that won't do at all! You must learn how to mince daintily!! And you must stop clutching your purse like a briefcase!! Auntie wants you to keep your elbow close to your waist, and turn your arm up at a 45 degree angle. Let your adorable little purse dangle from your wrist while your gloved hand is held out sweetly! Now try it again, remember to use your other hand to hold your skirts prettily away from your body. Sway your girlish hips bunny. That's a good girl!! ......" This went on and on. The minutes seem to drag on forever as I swished back and forth across the room. How could I have been so stupid as to exchange my chores in a simple cotton dress for this torture!
Things only got worse. Soon I was skipping back and forth across the room with a "sweet girlish smile" as Auntie demanded. My dress and heavy layers of undergarments became unbearably hot as I pranced back and forth, my face flushed under my bouncy curls and straw hat. Just when I felt like I could do no more, I was allowed to sit. While I gratefully collapsed onto the sofa, Auntie clicked her tongue in dissaproval. Immediately my "sitting" lesson commenced, and I was popping up and down like a jill-in-the-box, learning how to "smooth my skirts", cross my legs properly, keep my hands folded "sweetly" in my lap, etc.
The Landlady seemed giddy with delight as she put me through these machinations. Her hands were constantly on me, smoothing my bodice, straightening my skirts, adjusting my hat, pinching my satin bottom. Worst of all I was again fully erect inside my satin sheath, which Auntie Dear noted with approval, reaching under my petticoats to pat my bulging panties.
"My my Princess, you certainly love your new dress! Auntie knew it would be perfect for you the moment she laid eyes on you!" she teased in the condescending tone adults usually reserve for young children. I felt like I was going to die from embarassment. I had to do something!
When I looked at the clock I realized to my horror that barely two hours had gone by. I couldn't take much more of this! "Oh Auntie Dear, why must I dress like a 12 year old girl. It is too mortifying! Please let me change into something more suitable!" I pleaded with her with my eyes.
"Why I'd say you look more like an 8 year old in that dress Princess!" The Landlady's eyes flashed with mirth as she condescendingly patted me on the head. My hope immediately turned to despair. "Now Princess knows," she continued in a lilting sing-song voice, "that she told Auntie that she would rather wear a pretty dress than do icky housework. Well Princess is going to get her wish, believe me. And our fun is just beginning poppet! Now let's get back to work."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 03:03:26 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 10

The day dragged on, from one indignity to the next. Mealtimes were a chore, with the Landlady tying the pink plastic bib tightly around my neck to protect my "pretty dress", and her insistence on helping me eat when I was too slow for her liking. I could not use the bathroom without her assistance because of the pink satin pen-is sheath. It was so humiliating when Auntie Dear followed me into the bathroom to assist me in lowering my panties and tights to remove the sheath, and clucked her tongue knowingly when she slid the moist fur-lined tube off of my erect pen-is. The Landlady taunted me horribly.

"Oh darling, only a little girl who loves fancy party dresses would get such a stiff little clitty just from wearing a frilly outfit. My Princess loves dressing like a sissy, doesn't she?!!" She loomed over me as I struggled to seat myself on the toilet, holding my skirts and petticoats in my gloved hands. I was barely able to pee with my stiffy and the Landlady standing over me, staring and smiling at my predicament.

The day continued with diction lessons, the Landlady instructing me on the proper way for a "young lady" to speak. She insisted that I raise the pitch of my voice and speak in a feminine manner. I had to thank Auntie Dearest for every article of my clothing in my new voice, and tell her how much I "loved dressing like a pretty girl."

Suddenly the Landlady dissapeared for a moment. When she reappeared she was pulling on a pair of oxblood kid leather gloves and an expensive looking pair of matching designer sunglasses with large plastic frames. In her other hand was a red patent leather purse and some keys.

"Get your purse, let's go sweetheart." She grabbed my free hand firmly and starting walking toward the front door of the house. I froze in terror.

"W-w-w-w-what are you doing! I can't go out there dressed like this!" I struggled to escape.

Mrs. Fairchild maintained her steel-like grip on my hand. She rested her purse and keys on a table and lifted my skirts and petticoats and swatted me hard on my rear.

"You've just earned yourself another spanking missy!! How dare you address me in that tone!! Now curtsy and apologize to Auntie!" She dropped my hand and waited.

Shaking, I respectfully curtsied and begged "Auntie Dearest" for forgiveness. "But Auntie Dear, why must I go out of the house?" I pleaded for her to reconsider.

"Why darling, because Auntie and Princess have an appointment at the beauty parlor of course!" I felt like I was going to faint. "Auntie wants Princess to be the prettiest girl she can be, and I know that deep down that's what Princess wants too!" I tried to shake my head no but I was acutely aware that my pen-is was straining inside its fur and satin prison. Every taunting word from Auntie's smiling lips was bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm. As if reading my mind, Auntie reached for my skirts and petticoats.

"Let's see if Princess wants to go to the beauty parlor in her sweet dress, hmmmmmmmmm?" She lifted my dress and revealed the enormous bulge in my panties. "I thought so!" she cooed, patting the bulge. I instantly exploded in orgasm, and Auntie gathered me in her arms and held me close as my body shuddered, my petticoats and satin dress pressed tightly against Auntie's skirt.

"Oh dear, Princess has filled her lovely sheath with squirties now, hasn't she? Well no time now, we must get to our appointment at the salon!" Completely defeated, I dutifully held Auntie Dear's hand as we left the house. Every step was pure mortification. I could only imagine how ridiculous I would look to a stranger, but we got into Auntie's car without incident. She strapped me in the back seat and drove to Henri's Beauty Parlor. We parked in back and entered the salon. The owner, Henri greeted us.

"Hello madame! And this is the little princess you've told us about!! Hello miss!" The Landlady painfully squeezed my hand, and I found myself curtsying and greeting "Mr. Henri", my face red with shame. This caused the hairstylist to laugh louldly.

"Oh this is too rich!! Come darling, the staff is eager to meet you!" I wanted to crawl into a hole, but Auntie Dear steered me forward.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 03:04:18 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 11

I was cringing with embarassment as Auntie Dear prodded me into the salon. There were mirrors everywhere, and I could see myself from all angles--the ridiculous sight of a 26 year old man in a girl's white satin party frock dripping with pink bows, my bouffant crinoline petticoat swishing with every step, my legs and feet imprisoned in glistening tights and shiny patent Maryjanes, my gloved hand clutching my patent leather purse, my absurd curly hairdo peeking out from the wide brimmed be-ribboned hat. I watched my face turned crimson as Henri's staff squealed with delight, pointing and laughing and clapping their hands. There was only one other patron in the salon, a middle-aged woman who was under the dryer. She stared at me unabashedly, and waved and winked at the Landlady--they seemed to know each other, much to my further embarassment.
But the worst was yet to come. I was led to a private room and ordered to strip. Before I could question what was happening, Auntie Dear was removing my hat and gloves and unbuttoning my dress. I stood dumbly as she removed each layer of my clothing. It was actually a relief to be free of the heavy satin dress, petticoats, and uncomfortably tight waist-cincher. But when Auntie started to remove my tights I flinched, remembering the hideous satin fur-lined p_nis sheath that was now saturated with my wet sticky c-um.
As I shook with embarassment, Auntie removed my panties and tights, revealing the sheath, its ribbons tied tightly at the base of my spine. She made a great show of untying it and sliding it off of my glistening member.
"Poor Princess gets so excited when she's wearing a frilly dress that she needs a little extra protection," she explained to Mr. Henri's assistant who watched with a bemused expression on her face. The Landlady condescendingly pinched and patted my cheek. I could only stand there in my nakedness, totally helpless in the face of Auntie Dear's complete hold over me.
I was made to lay down on a massage table. I felt hot wax being applied to my legs.
"W-w-what . . .? " Before I could say a word Mrs. Fairchild had unwrapped a lollipop and stuck it in my mouth.
"Not another word out of you sweetlips!! s_ck your lolly and not a peep!" The woman who was working on me, who was named Sandra, started giggling. She proceeded to give me a full body wax. I did not have very much hair on my body to begin with, what little there was was very thin and wispy, but when Sandra was finished there was not a single hair anywhere below my eyebrows. It was a long laborious process, and when she was finally finished, Sandra rubbed soothing aloe lotion on every inch of by now baby-soft skin.
Auntie Dear then eased my satin panties back up my legs and snapped the waistband with her finger. Instead of replacing the rest of my clothes, I was slipped into a lavender smock.
"Now Princess better not have any accidents!" Auntie Dear cooed to me in a scolding voice, much to Sandra's delight. I was led back out to the main salon and plopped into a chair. The manicurist, Lourdes, immediately got to work on my finger and toe nails. Monsieur Henri conferred with Auntie Dear about my hair, running his fingers through it and responding to Auntie Dear's questions without any attempt to get my opinion. The Landlady infomed him that she wanted blond highlights for my hair and she wanted him to give me a permanent of "Shirley Temple" curls.
I had finished my lollipop and could not sit silent a minute longer. "Please Auntie Dear, I really don't want a permanent! I . . ." Auntie Dear gave me a stern look. Reaching into her purse, she removed her stainless steel hairbrush. I quaked with fear.
"Oh look Princess, its your favorite brush-brush. Would you like to give it a kiss pumpkin'?" She held the brush to my lips. Mortified, I mumbled "yes thank you Auntie Dear" and kissed the hairbrush. Sandra and Lourdes started howling with laughter, begging the Landlady to make me do it again, which she happily consented to.
She had gotten her message across.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 03:05:05 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 12

After that I didn't dare say another word, and Monsieur Henri and his staff busily went to work on me. Mrs. Fairchild was also having her hair and nails done, and I watched from my chair as the manicurist shaped the Landlady's fingernails into long talons and painted them a deep lavender. I looked down at my own nails, that had now been polished a coral pink as Monsieur Henri worked on my dye-job and permanent. Soon my hair was being tightly rolled and I joined the Landlady under a large hairdryer. She smiled smugly at me and reached over, tracing a line down my arm with her freshly polished index finger.

"Don't you just love your new pink nails darling? And your hair is going to be so adorable, hmmmmmm don't you think?" Her finger reached up to my mouth and traced my lips, I could smell the nailpolish as she parted my lips with her finger and touched the tip of my tongue.

"Yes Auntie Dear," I dutifully replied, my voice mumbled by the finger that continued to probe my mouth. Her machinations had the intended result -- my smock began to tent embarassingly in front of me. The staff all watched with growing amusement. I tried to cross my legs and the Landlady grinned at my frantic efforts to hide my excitement.

Fortunately Auntie Dear's hair was dry and she left to get her final touch up and have her make-up done, allowing me to avoid any embarassing accidents. I spent a much longer time under the dryer until I thought my head would catch fire. Then the roller were finally removed and Monsieur Henri styled the bouncy blond curls into a juvenile girlish hairdo. The manicurist came back, and I could only watch with increasing horror as she lightly brushed some blush on my cheeks and rubbed some pink color on my lips.

I was led back to the waxing room where Auntie Dear supervised the staff in dressing me. The girls delighted in sliding the fur-lined satin tube onto my pen-is and tying the ribbons tightly between my ass cheeks. They tied the satin waist cincher even tighter than Auntie Dear had, and soon I was back in my crinoline petticoat, satin party frock, tights and Maryjanes. I was instructed to hold my hat and place my gloves in my purse so that everyone could admire my new hair and nail color. When I reentered the main shop the entire staff was gathered together. The Landlady smiling triumphantly, gave me a pointed look. I knew what she wanted.

My face turning red, I gathered my skirts and curtsied to the staff, thanking them for styling my hair. As I curtsied a flash went off, and I looked up in horror to see Sandra pointing a camera at me. She took advantaged of my distressed look, taking another picture. Auntie Dear had me pose for several more, and announced to the staff that I would be back for my "regular appointment." The girls all poked and squeezed my dress, telling me how "cute" and "adorable" I looked. I had to kiss each one good-bye, including Mr. Henri, per Auntie Dear's instructions. At the same moment several new customers entered, and seemed to enjoy the spectacle of my departure enormously. Finally Auntie Dear took me by the hand and led me back to the sanctuary of the car.

I was acutely aware of the strong smell of my new permanent as Auntie Dear strapped me tightly into the backseat of the car. She seemed very excited by my new appearance as my bouffant crinolines and skirts rose up into my lap from sitting down. As she leaned over me she took my face in both of her hands.

"You are becoming such a sweet sissy Princess, and the best is yet to come." Before I could respond she tilted my head back and covered my mouth with her lips, her fresh creamy lipstick melding with my own pink gloss and her tongue poking agressively to the back of my throat. Then she released my face and took the wheel of the car. I was lightheaded and my pen-is strained in its sheath against the petticoats and skirt pressing down on it. I felt myself slipping further and further into the Landlady's satin trap and I didn't want to admit, even to myself, that I was too weak to do anything about it.

That night the Landlady produced a new matching panty and nightgown set for me. They were made of a gauzy pink material with pale yellow quilted satin bunnies adorning them. The nightgown had a short multi-tiered skirt with a yellow satin border on each tier. After Auntie Dear tucked me in, she went over to the wall and took down one of the antique dolls, a porcelain faced princess in an elaborate gown. She tucked in next to me in the bed.

"Kiss your dolly goodnight sweetheart." The Landlady's voice was sugared in an even more condescending tone than usual. I gingerly kissed the porcelain face. "Now you and Priscilla get a good night's sleep honeybun,because my two dollies are going to have a BIG day tommorow!" Her amused grin filled me with dread. Another big day? As my mind raced with the awful possibilities, my pen-is taunted me by becoming as rigid as steel inside my gauzy bunny panties.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 03:05:52 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 13

As I lay in bed with my eyes closed, I could sense the sunlight beaming through the window. I began to be aware of a strange sensation pressed against my cheek, and when I slowly opened my eyes, a strange blue eye with long lashes in a milk-white face stared into mine. I jumped, sitting bolt upright. For a moment I didn't know where I was. Then I realized that the blue eye belonged to Priscilla, the elaborate porcelain faced doll that I had slept with last night. I reached up and felt the tight Shirley Temple curls, and the familiar feeling of dread washed over me. Worst yet, now that my private area was waxed free of even a single hair and baby smooth, every movement of the silky satin panties I was wearing felt like a slick hand caressing my already stiff member. Before I could gather my thoughts any further, my bedroom door burst open and the Landlady strode in, her face beaming and her bright crimson lips parted in a wide smile.
"Good morning Princess!" she called in a sing-song voice. "Did my angel and Priscilla have a nice sleep-sleep together?" Her voice was dripping with honey. As she pulled back the covers and waited for me to put on my slippers, I could only gaze in awe at her ensemble, which was more elaborate than her usual suits and dresses. She was wearing a tailored white suit that hugged her body. The jacket was cut in a military style, with large gold buttons. The skirt was slim and came to her knee. She had snow-white patent leather boots on with tall spiked heels and gold chains across the insteps. Her hands were encased in skin-tight white kid gloves that dissapeared up the sleeves of her jacket. She had a chunky gold bracelet over one gloved wrist, a large gold ring on the index finger of the other glove, and large gold button earrings flashed at her ears. Her make-up was more elaborate than usual, her eyeshadow reaching up to her arched eyebrows, her lashes darker and more pronounced, and her full lips a bright crimson slash that was accentuated by the all-white ensemble.
"Does my precious little girl like Auntie's outfit?" she asked as I stared at her. "Maybe when Princess grows up she can wear big girl's clothes too!" Before I could respond her leather gloved hand had snapped around my elbow in a vice-like grip and she was pushing me at a rapid pace out of the room. In her high-heeled boots she towered over me more than usual as we marched down the hall. I practically had to run to keep up with her pace.
When we got to Mrs. Fairchild's bedroom I could see that, once again, numerous articles of clothes were laid out on the bed.
"Auntie has been thinking alot about something that my adorable little Princess said to her the other day, do you remember diddums?" She reached over with her gloved hand and pinched my cheek so hard that I yelped. "You said you didn't want to 'dress like a 12 year old girl' and that you wanted something 'more suitable.' Well Princess is going to get her wish!"
With that she quickly removed my nightie and panties until I was completely naked. My freshly waxed skin felt acutely cool. She then picked up what looked like a white cloth lined with pink satin. She pushed me back onto the bed and lifting my legs, positioned the thick white clothe under me and pinned it into place with two large safety pins with pink plastic heads. It was a satin-lined diaper! Before I could get over the shock, I could feel a rubber garment being pulled up my legs. It was a thick pink rubber training panty. It was a struggle to get it over the diaper it was so tight, but the Landlady snapped the waistband into place with a satisfied smile. Next came shimmering white shiny tights that sparkled with tiny pink hearts and hugged my newly waxed legs. She then produced a hot pink satin rumba panty covered in white lambs with wide lacy hems at the waist band and leg openings and row after row of wide ruffles on the seat and pulled it over the diaper and rubber trainer.
Next came a quilted pink satin waist-cincher even more beribboned and elaborate than the one I had worn yesterday. Mrs. Fairchild made me lay face down on the bed and she placed a boot in the small of my back to lace it up so tightly that I thought I was going to pass out. I could barely breathe. In a daze, I felt a very short pink silk and lace slip being pulled over my head that didn't even cover my panties. Next came three separate stiff tulle and organza petticoats, each more elaborate than the first, that were so short that my panties were still exposed. I sat on the edge of the bed, taking small panting breaths.
"Now the piece-de-resistance!" proclaimed the Landlady triumphantly. Going to her closet, she produced a shimmering pink dress that groaned under the weight of its satin bows, ribbons, lacey flowerettes, and gleaming sparkles, but seemed impossibly short. Everything on the dress was exaggerated. The lacey beribboned collar was ridiculous wide. The ultra short puffed sleeved were enormously ballooned, with exaggerated lace trim that hung with a thicket of shiny white satin bows. The bodice was quilted in shimmery pink metallic thread that made a flowery desiged and sequined, and the high-empire waist had an extra-wide pink sash that tied in the largest most elaborate floppy bow at the back imaginable. The ultra-short pink satin tafetta skirt was multi-tiered and, despite being covered with dizzing row after row of heavy ribbons, bows, lacey trim and sparkling rhinestones, in still maintained its flared shape.
I was still reeling from being diapered, and before I could even take in half of the details of this monstrosity its heavily perfumed folds were being pulled over my head and the long row of mother-of-pearl buttons were being fastened at the back, the wide waist sash being pulled extra tightly. The dress felt like it weighed 100 pounds. I looked down. To my horror, even though the extra-wide beribboned skirt stuck out from my waist at nearly right-angles resting over the bobbing sibilant stiff petticoats, the skirt and petticoats did not even come close to covering my bulky satin rumba panties which obviously covered the rubber pants and diapers.
When Mrs. Fairchild pushed me back onto the bed, my skirts and petticoats practically came up over my head. Even though I was already wearing tights, the Landlady pulled silk anklets over my feet that had the floppiest and most elaborated lacey border I had ever seen. Then instead of the demure black Maryjanes of yesterday, she produced a pair of bright pink patent leather Maryjanes with a row of rhinestones around the sole and more rhinetones across the straps. I stood up in the squeaky shoes, my petticoats rustling with every little move. As I swayed in my new dress in disbelief, Mrs. Fairchild had gone back to the bed and produced what could only be described as a pink baby bonnet, covered with yet more bows and lace. She positioned this over my bouncy blond curls, making sure my curls were visible under the brim of the bonnet before tying the wide pink ribbon under my chin. She then thrust a pink patent leather purse, also bejeweled with rhinestones over one of my wrists and tucked Priscilla under my other arm.
"No gloves today Princess, your nails are so pretty!!" the Landlady cooed. "You see darling," she continued, "you were right. Yesterday's dress was far too grownup for you, this is much more suitable for Auntie's darling little sugarplum!"
I had to say something, I felt like I was drowning in satin quicksand. "But, but, I didn't mean . . .!"
Before I could say another word, a devilish grin spread across Mrs. Fairchild's crimson lips and she raised something in her hand. To my even greater horror, I could see it was an extra large pacifier dangling from a pink ribbon. She popped the rubber teat of the pacifier in my mouth and lace the ribbon around my neck.
"No another word snookums!! Now let's see your pwettiest curtsy to show Auntie Dearest how much you love your pwetty dress-dress because Auntie's little toddler has a LOT to do today!"
My knees shaking, I felt myself drop in a deep curtsy as Auntie Dear stood over me triumphantly. When I looked up and saw my image in the full length mirror, I froze as a shuddering orgasm filled my satin lined diaper.

(http://unclegadget.com/UncAds/Elec2wires.jpg)

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »
Landlady's "Niece" - Part 14

My face was burning crimson as the Landlady pushed me ahead of her down the hallway of her house. There were so many sensations washing over me -- the itchy pink ribbon under my chin which held my baby bonnet in place over my bouncy curls, the immpossibly tight waist-cincher that made me take short gasping breaths, the noisy swish-swish of my bouncing petticoats around my waist, the acute feeling of nakedness of the exposed bulging satin rumba-panties covering my tight pink rubber training pants and satin-lined diaper, and the squeaking of my stiff pink patent Maryjane shoes glittering with rhinestones as I minced daintily down the hallway. Worst of all I was forced to suc-k rythmically on the teat of the large rubber pacifier that filled my mouth, and could feel the wet slickness of my own c-um inside my hideous diaper. The Landlady's snow-white stilletoe heeled boots clicked loudly on the floor behind me as she guided me down the stairs humming happily, and I struggled not to slip in my smooth bottomed leather shoes, clutching my doll Priscilla to the bodice of my beribboned frock while my bejeweled pink pocketbook dangled from the wrist of my other hand.

When we got to the dining room I began to sit down at my place when Mrs. Fairchild reminded me to curtsy smartly before doing so. After this humiliation, I sat down and Mrs Fairchild produced a large pink terrycloth bib bordered in lace that had "BABY GIRL" embroidered in red script across the front and tied it tightly around my neck. She then sat beside me. Her perfumed overpowered my senses as she leaned close, a Mona Lisa smile playing across her shining red lips. Reaching up with one hand she hooked her manicured index finger through the ring on the end of my pacifier. My eyes locked on to hers as I stared up into her face. She slowly began to pull the pacifier from between my lips until just the tip remained in my mouth. Then instead of removing it, she slowly slid it back into my mouth pressing the large pink circular guard against my lips until the tip tickled the back of my throat, forcing me to suc-k. She then began to idly repeat the procedure of tugging the pacifier slowly in and out of my mouth, her manicured fingernail inches from my face.

"Now Darling," she began in her overly-honied voice, "Auntie is SO glad that her pwetty little Princess is finally dressed the way she was meant to be." While she continued to slide the pacifier in and out of my mouth, her other hand began roaming over me, adjusting the bouncy curls peaking out from my bonnet, smoothing and adjusting the bodice of my dress, fluffing out my skirts, and then reaching down to play over my shimmery stockings. "And Auntie is sure," she continued, her voice taking on the condescending tone reserved for small children, "that Pwincess feels the same, way. Don't you darling?" As she said this she began running the tips of her fingernails up my stocking-clad thigh, reaching higher and higher as she continued to tug on the pacifier with the other hand.

I filled with shame as I felt my pen-is once again stiffening inside its satin-lined prison. I tried to shake my head "no" but the Landlady used her grip on the pacifier to prevent me from doing so, pushing it deeply into my mouth so that I gagged and suc-ked the long teat.

"Now sweetums, you can't fool Auntie." As she said this the tips of her finger nails had reached the edge of my panty. "Auntie knows how much Pwincess loves her frilly dressy," she continued, "and little diddums wants to wear pwetty frilly dresses every day, doesn't she?" The tips of her fingers had slid under the elastic leg opening of my panty and were working their way up my crotch, I could feel my pen-is becoming rock hard. At the same time she was working the pacifier faster and faster through the circle of my pouted lips.

"Tell Auntie that you want to wear pwetty dainty frilly dresses every day cupcake, hmmmmmmmm?" Suddenly her hand was gripping the bulge of my rubber trainers while the other hand worked the pacifier furiously in and out of my wet mouth. As she continued to squeeze my diaper and rubber covered pen-is I could feel another orgasm building inside me. I frantically tried to supress it, but when I couldn't turn away from the beautiful face of the Landlady, her eyes drilling into mine and her lips now parted in a wide smile as her hands worked away. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?"

Suddenly I felt my head nodding "yes" as my body began to jerk and I felt more c-um flooding my diaper. The Landlady mimiced the nodding motion of my head by moving the pacifier in and up-and-down motion as she squeezed tightly with the other hand. Then she withdrew the hand from under my panty and pulled the pacifier out of my mouth with a "pop", letting it dangle from the pink ribbon around my neck.

"Well Princess," she was postively crowing with delight as I sat there flushed and panting, "Auntie is so pleased that you want to keep dressing like an adorable baby girl. I think its a wonderful decision. In fact, Auntie can't wait to show her frilly little niece off to her friends. But first things first, time for breakfast."

She dissapered for a moment. When she returned, she carried a tray with a large bowl of steaming mush and a baby bottle filled with milk! Placing them before me, she shoveled a heaping spoonful and filled my mouth with sickly-sweet mush.

Before I could even swallow she had another spoonful pressing against my lips.

"Dig in pooky!" Her sing-song voice filled my ears as I struggled to swallow the warm glop. What had I done

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender