Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Caring Place (Co-Written by PervScenes11)  (Read 58173 times)

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
A Caring Place (Co-Written by PervScenes11)
« on: September 02, 2021, 09:39:54 PM »
Hey everyone! The following story is a collaboration between myself and fellow Betty's member PervScenes11. It's been a while in the making, and we've both had a lot of fun writing it, so I hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER ONE -- TEA WITH DOCTOR THURMAN

Melissa Harper blushed slightly and settled back in her chair, trying to relax. She wasn’t used to being this nervous in her own home, but then again, it wasn’t every day that a nationally-known psychiatrist came over for tea. “Are you sure you have everything you need, Doctor?” she asked.
   Dr. Rebecca Thurman finished stirring the cup of black tea she’d just put honey into and smiled. “Yes, Melissa,” she said, sitting back and smiling. “Thank you.”
   Dr. Thurman intimidated Melissa. She was so young, only 35, but she’d already accomplished so much: an MD/PhD, a best-selling self-help book for mothers, and several TED Talks. Melissa had read her books and watched all her TED Talks, so it was surreal for her to have Dr. Thurman here, in her home.
   â€śI’m so grateful that you’re here, Doctor,” Melissa said, “But if you’ll forgive me for asking, why me? I mean, I’m sure there’s a waiting list a mile long, full of people wanting to become your clients.”
   Dr. Thurman smiled a sly smile and pulled a small pair of glasses out of her expensive-looking suit jacket. “Well,” she said, “as you know, your local therapist that you’ve been seeing referred your case to me. And let’s just say that when I read your case file, I was immediately struck by the situation you’re in. And I think I might be able to help.”
   Melissa flushed with gratitude. “I--I’m not even sure what to say to that. Last year was my son’s first year of 9th grade and it--it was a real struggle.”
   â€śYour son,” Dr. Thurman said, pulling out a small notepad and a pen. “Michael?”
   â€śWell, he prefers to go by Mike--”
   â€śBut to you, he’s always Michael, yes? In your heart?”
   Melissa blushed again. “Yes! How did you know?”
   Dr. Thurman chuckled. “Let’s just say that I think Michael is a certain kind of boy that I’ve had a good bit of experience with. So call it an educated guess. Now, Michael finished 9th grade last year?”
   â€śBarely,” Melissa said with a wince. “Middle school wasn’t easy for him, but the transition to high school was very, very hard for him. He has trouble staying organized, keeping up with his schoolwork, even knowing when he’s supposed to be in which class. Changing classes from period to period was hard for him. And he wants to do well! He puts a lot of pressure on himself to succeed and when he doesn’t, well -- he cries a great deal and last year he even started having panic attacks at school before major tests. I’m afraid it affected his schoolwork.”
   â€śYes,” Dr. Thurman said, reviewing her notes, “A 2.2 GPA, and he’s on academic probation for this coming year.”
   â€śYes. This summer has been a lovely break from all the pressure of school, but Michael’s sophomore year starts in just a few weeks. I’m so worried about how it’s going to go.”
   â€śOf course you are,” Dr. Thurman said. “Your son is struggling, and you’re all alone to deal with it.”
   â€śYes,” Melissa sighed. “My husband, Michael’s father, died in a car wreck when Michael was one. So it’s just been me and him all these years.”
   Dr. Thurman nodded knowingly. “Your devotion to Michael shines through instantly, Melissa. I can see how hard you’re working to help him. It’s admirable, and I know it’s frustrating that the work you’re putting in isn’t paying off in a happier son. Or a happier you.”
   Melissa’s whole face lit up this time. She couldn’t believe this important person was in her home, expressing sympathy for how she’d been suffering in the last few years.
“Now,” said Dr. Thurman, getting back to business. “This pressure you mention: a lot of it is social, yes? He doesn’t have any friends?”
   â€śNo, Michael has friends!”
   â€śBut none of them are boys? He spends his time with girls?”
   Melissa winced. “He--well, our across the street neighbors, the Alfords, they’re a lovely family, and they have a daughter Michael’s age, Lauren. Michael and Lauren were best friends growing up--”
   â€śAnd he played her games, yes? Growing up? More often than not they played with her dolls instead of him making her play sports with him?”
   â€śWell, yes!” Melissa said, again surprised at how well Dr. Thurman seemed to know her son. “But in the last few years, now that Michael’s growing up, well, I think he has a massive crush on Lauren. He spends every second he can with her. Why, in fact, there they are now!”
Melissa pointed in the direction of the big picture window in her living room. Looking through the window, both women could see over Melissa’s front lawn and across the street to the Alfords’ house. It was a tasteful suburban mansion, and out of its front door was spilling a group of girls. They were all the same age as Michael--15 year olds about to start their sophomore year of high school--but they all looked incredibly mature for their age. Most could have passed for 19, especially Lauren herself, who was a tall, pale blond girl with large breasts and a kiss of freckles across her perfect nose. She and her girlfriends stood in sharp contrast to Michael, the only boy in the group. As they skipped out onto the front lawn and began setting up towels to lay on for an afternoon sunbathing session, they chatted amongst themselves and mostly ignored the boy, who tagged along behind them like a puppy. He was far shorter than the girls, and looked far younger. Dr. Thurman thought he could have passed for a 10 or 11 year old.
“Physically immature,” Dr. Thurman noted.
“Well -- yes, I suppose so,” Melissa demurred.
“It’s okay that you like that,” Dr. Thurman said.
Melissa went ghost white.
“There’s no need to be embarrassed,” Dr. Thurman said. “I know Michael’s delayed puberty has made school hard for him. But it’s okay that you like it. It’s okay that you don’t really want his puberty to start. It’s okay that you dread him growing up and becoming,” Dr. Thurman grimaced, “a big, hairy, boring man.”
Melissa, for reasons that she herself didn’t entirely understand, began crying. She’d felt so alone for so long, and now she felt seen.
Across the street, Lauren had sat Michael down on a beach blanket. While the girls around him stripped down to bikinis, he remained fully dressed. Lauren sat in front of him and began braiding the long shock of hair that hung in his face.
Inside, Dr. Thurman had crossed to Melissa and was kneeling in front of her chair, holding her hand. “It’s going to be okay, Melissa. I’m here now. We’re going to take care of your son. We’re going to make him happy, and we’re going to make you happy too. I promise you.”
“How?” Melissa sobbed.
Dr. Thurman squeezed Melissa’s hand. “Right now, Michael is suffering, and you’re suffering, but he’s just not on the world’s timetable. He’s just behind, maturity-wise. He’s behind physically and socially. And that’s okay. And starting right here, right now, we’re going to let that be okay. We’re going to build something into his life, a space where it’s okay for him to be behind. A place where it’s okay for him to be whiny and needy and dependent. A place that will treat the anxiety and awkwardness he’s feeling.”
   â€śWhat do you mean?” Melissa asked again.
   â€śTrust me,” the Doctor said with a smile.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
Re: A Caring Place (Co-Written by PervScenes11)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 09:44:08 PM »
CHAPTER TWO -- A CARING PLACE
    The building itself wasn’t anything special. A fairly anonymous-looking office park, the kind built to look a little bit like residential housing from the outside. The kind of place full of doctor’s offices and dentist’s offices and small law firms. It could have been anywhere, really, and the sign on the door wasn’t anything special either, just tasteful bronze lettering on a brown plaque:

A CARING PLACE
Innovative Solutions to Modern Anxiety

â€śMom,” Mike whined, “what is this place?”
   Frustrated with his bad attitude, Melissa spun around and took her son by the shoulders. Staring down at the boy, who was barely 5’2’’, Melissa made and held eye contact as she said, “We’ve been over this, Michael. This is a clinic that your new therapist, Dr. Thurman, helped to set up. It’s a place that treats anxiety in children. And--” she said, cutting off his protests that he didn’t need such treatment and wasn’t a kid, “it’s VERY hard to get an appointment here and it’s VERY expensive. Dr. Thurman has gone out of her way to make this happen for us, and you will NOT embarrass me in here today. Is that clear? You WILL be on your best behavior.”
   Mike sighed and rolled his eyes, and then he was shocked as his mom shook him by the shoulders. He was not used to her being this assertive!
   â€śI SAID you will be on your best behavior in here today, is that clear?”
   â€śYes, Mom!” Mike said. He had no idea what this was, or why his mom cared so much about it. He knew he struggled with anxiety, and he knew that his old therapist had never been able to help him make much progress. He just didn’t know why his mom was so excited by this new doctor, whom he’d still never met! It was practically all she talked about.
   Melissa opened the door to A Caring Place. As she did that with one hand, she also grabbed Michael’s hand with the other. Striding ahead of him, she led him inside. Mike wasn’t sure exactly what to expect, but he felt foolish as his mother led him by the hand into what looked like a waiting room. A pediatrician’s waiting room, at that, one that catered to very young children indeed. On one wall were a few adult-sized seats, but at least half of the waiting area was set up as a play area for very young kids, with colorful mats detailing the ABCs on the floor and every manner of kid’s toys. One side of the room was painted baby blue, the other a nauseating soft pink. Decals of cartoon animals adorned the walls.
   â€śOh look, sweetie,” Melissa said, as she pulled her son behind her into the reception area. “You used to have a playset like that not so long ago!” The object Melissa was pointing to was one of those baby’s play stations where brightly colored blocks of various shapes and sizes can be pushed along the brightly colored wires they sit on.
   â€śMom, that was like, a long time ag--” Mike stammered as Melissa pulled him behind her to the reception desk. Glancing around the room, Mike saw a few adult women who were clearly moms, there with their small kids. A 6 year old in the play area was the oldest kid in the room, everyone else was younger than that. Mike blushed as he realized he was the oldest client in here by almost 10 years.
   â€śHello,” the woman behind the desk said. She was older than Mike’s mom and looked thick and matronly in her white nursing outfit. “You all must be the Harpers. Melissa--” she said, pointing at Mike’s mom, and then, turning to him: “And you must be little Michael. We are so, so glad you’re here today, sweetheart. I don’t want you to worry about a thing. We’re going to take the VERY best care of you today, baby.”
   Mike winced at being talked down to so hard. He didn’t know how to respond.
   â€śSay thank you to the nice lady, Michael,” his mother prompted him.
   â€śTh-thank you,” Mike stammered.
   â€śNow, Michael?” his mom said, turning to him. “Why don’t you go relax and play while me and this nice lady take care of payment and final details?”
   â€śMom, I don’t want to play with any of--”
   â€śMichael,” his mother said, in her no-nonsense tone. “Remember what we talked about outside?”
   Feeling entirely stupid, Mike turned and looked over the waiting room. Having no interest in joining the small kids and toddlers playing with blocks or a dollhouse, he took a seat in the adult section of the waiting room. As he did so, a woman in her forties--clearly the mom of one of the toddlers--gave him a strange, almost dirty look. Mike tried to tell himself that it didn’t matter what some stranger thought of him, but as he settled back in his seat, he was dismayed to see that his feet didn’t quite touch the floor. It was hard to feel tough when he was exposed like that.
   In a minute or two, Melissa returned, taking the seat next to Mike and again taking his hand.
   â€śSweetie, it really would have been okay if you wanted to play,” his mom said, squeezing his hand. “No one here is judging you.”
   â€śMom, I’m fifteen. I don’t want to--”
   Mike was cut off as a door opened and a devastatingly beautiful young woman in a nurse’s uniform stepped into the reception area. She was in her mid-20s and she was very tall, with a slim waist and massive breasts that Mike’s eyes went to right away. She had jet black hair and icy blue eyes and a no-nonsense attitude. She did not look like someone to be trifled with. “Michael Harper?” she said, looking right at him. “Hi there. I’m Nurse Victoria, and I’m going to be getting you checked in today. You’re not going to give me any trouble are you?”
   â€śMichael,” Melissa said, “Nurse Victoria’s eyes are up there, sweetie. That’s where you should look, not on her chest.”
   Mike blushed so hard he felt his face exploding. He stammered to say something, to spit out a denial, but nothing came out, and Nurse Victoria just laughed, smiling at his mom. “Don’t worry about that Ms. Harper,” she said, “you get used to a lot of that from the little ones when you work at a place like this!”
   â€śI’m sure you do,” Melissa said. Mike felt small and embarrassed and out of control. He knew the two women were laughing about him somehow, but he couldn’t make sense of it.
   Then Victoria turned to Mike, extending a hand. “Okay, sweetie-bear. Come with me, and Nurse Victoria will get you all checked in for your big first day!”

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 09:50:30 PM »
CHAPTER THREE -- THE CHECK-IN PROCESS

Although no one had said he was in trouble for anything, Mike felt like a small, scolded child as he was led along between Nurse Victoria and his mother, each woman holding one of his hands as though he needed their help to walk. Nurse Victoria led them through the door she’d entered through, and deeper into the . . . well, whatever this place was! After a walk down a short hallway, she stopped at a door marked “Intake” and led the trio inside.
      The room looked like a medical exam room in a pediatrician’s office, though this room clearly was meant for girls, as it had pink wallpaper with a repeating pattern of baby giraffes with bows on their heads.
      Nurse Victoria kneeled in front of Mike, so that her face was on level with his. This was uncomfortable for Mike, who, being naturally shy, always had trouble with direct eye contact. In a syrupy voice better suited for addressing toddlers, she held his gaze--as well as one of his hands--and said, “Hey there, Little Man. Now, I know you’re probably confused about what’s going on, but don’t you worry. That’s the whole point of you being here, baby--when you’re here, you don’t have to worry. There’s just one thing you have to do for me, okay? Can you do a thing for me? Can you be a big boy and do one little job for your sweet nurse while she takes care of you?”
      Without waiting for an answer, Victoria reached up with her free hand and put something in Mike’s mouth. It was soft and had a plastic-y taste. As Victoria moved to the side, he saw his image in a full-length mirror and was shocked to see himself suc-king on a pacifier. It was lavender in color, with a glittery sheen to it, and it had a huge white ring on the front of it. He immediately tried to spit it out, but Nurse Victoria reached up and prevented him from spitting it out. Her tone shifting on a dime, she said sharply: “No, Sir! Ab-so-LUTEly not! That’s your special paci, baby boy, and Nurse Victoria knows you’re new here, but Nurse Victoria will also spank your little bottom raw if you take that pacifier out or spit it out. Only adults can do that. Are we clear?”
Mike felt dizzy with humiliation. What was even happening? An hour ago he’d been at home, playing his Nintendo Switch. Now he was suc-king a pacifier and being baby-talked to by this strange woman! He twisted his head up and looked imploringly at his mom, but she just squeezed his hand and gave him a look that said he’d better behave.
     â€śOkay then, baby doll! Nurse Victoria is going to take her hand away, but your special, beautiful pacifier that she picked out just for you is going to stay in baby-waby’s little mouth, isn’t it? Isn’t it? There. There we go. What a good boy. Now listen, that’s the only thing you need to worry about when you’re here. You just keep your paci in your mouth, baby. Only adults can take it out or put it in, and you’re not an adult, are you? Of course you’re not. But don’t you worry, baby. We adults are going to take care of the rest.”
With that, Victoria took the hand of Mike’s that she was holding and handed it off to Melissa, who now stood behind her son, holding both his hands straight up in the air. Both of her hands now free, Victoria reached out and, with no warning at all, pulled down Mike’s pants and underwear together, all in one fell swoop. Mike always had trouble working belts and getting ones that fit his little waist, so his gym shorts and boxers were easy to slide off his hips and down his hairless legs. He stood there, his hands still being held by these two women, totally naked from the waist down, his shorts and boxers clumped around his ankles and spilling onto his white tennis shoes. To make it worse, he was hard. Rock-hard. The entire two and one half inches of his so-called “man”hood were erect and dripping, stimulated that way by the closeness of Nurse Victoria, the smell of her perfume, and the way her huge breasts tented the front of her uniform. He’d never been this humiliated in his whole life! He felt dizzy and shaky on his feet. The whole room seemed hot and unreal. He again looked to his mom for help.
      “This is for the best,” Nurse Victoria said as she quickly raised each of Mike’s feet and had him step free of his shorts and boxers. “It’s just like we talked about, Ms. Harper. Having to make choices causes him a lot of stress . . . ”
      “Yes,” Melissa said approvingly. “So you take away his choices while he’s here.”
      Mike’s face was blushing crimson red as Victoria used her free hand to pat the seat of the padded doctor’s exam table that stood in the middle of the room, ushering Mike up onto it. He decided it was best to comply with her obvious body language, considering the scolding he had just received. As the half-naked boy was climbing onto it, Melissa could not help but giggle when she noticed Victoria give his exposed rear a loving tap, as if she was lovingly helping to guide him.
      “The first thing we need to take care of is making sure our new little one is nice and healthy”, Victoria declared,  walking over to a cabinet and pulling it open to reveal both a stethoscope and a small white thermometer. She casually grabbed both instruments and brought them closer. Before she got back to Mike, his mother had slipped his t-shirt off over his head. He felt entirely stupid: naked except for his socks and sneakers and a pacifier. Soon, Nurse Victoria  was moving the stethoscope all along his torso and looking for heartbeats. While she studied his body up and down, he couldn’t help but keep his eyes fixed upon her tantalizingly large breasts, which kept his pathetically tiny pen-is rock hard. If she noticed one bit, she did not show it, as she just kept on looking him over methodically like the professional she was. 
      “Hmm, seems like a perfectly healthy little snookums to me. Anything abnormal going on we should know about, Ms. Harper?”
      Melissa shook her head. “Nothing serious, but he does seem to be developing slower than other boys his age. Not that-” Melissa suddenly caught herself. She was going to say “not that that’s going to be a problem”, but she realised last second that it maybe wouldn’t be wise to play her hand too early. “Not that I mind at all, I think it’s pretty cute actually. Really, I don’t think any Mom likes seeing her kid grow up too fast.” She quickly breathed a sigh of relief, glad she was able to catch herself.
      Victoria gave her a knowing grin and removed the stethoscope from around her neck. “I understand exactly what you mean, dear.” Victoria said earnestly as she placed the stethoscope down and reached for the thermometer. “I don’t have any children of my own, but if little Mikey here were mine, I don’t think I’d ever let him grow up. I mean, look how natural he looks with that pacifier! He’s barely had it in his mouth for one minute and I seriously can’t picture him without it!”
      Mike groaned inwardly, although it appeared that Melissa heartily agreed. He was very self aware about the fact that he was underdeveloped compared to his peers, and every single night he hoped and prayed beyond belief that he could one day catch up to them. The other children at school even had a nickname for him, Shrimp, which they would tease him with constantly. On more than one occasion, even his Gym teacher had used this embarrassing nickname to refer to him in front of the entire class, much to Mike’s horror. Where he was right now, almost totally naked, sat inside of this childish room with a pacifier in his mouth, he did not feel like he was growing much bigger at all. In fact, he was feeling smaller by the second. Things only got worse for Mike when he saw Victoria reaching for a rubber glove from a dispenser on the wall.
      “W-Why do you need a glove to take my temperature?” He asked her cautiously, removing the pacifier as he did so. Her reaction surprised him when she simply reached down and grabbed the pacifier, placing it back into his mouth. Victoria shook her head and slapped his thigh hard, causing him to yelp out in surprise and pain.
      “What did I tell you about removing your pacifier, baby? This time I’ll let you off with a warning, but if I see you take it out of your mouth again, I’ll give you a spanking that you won’t soon forget,” she stated firmly, although her voice was pragmatic rather than truly angry. Mike got the message and began suc-king on his pacifier again, although Melissa could tell from his body language that he was not happy about it. “In time”, Melissa thought to herself with a chuckle.
      Victoria wasted no time picking up where she left off. She had Mike turn so that his feet were lifted up on the exam table, and she pushed his chest back so that he was lying down on his back. She then began to spread Mike’s thighs apart and looked at him with an amused twinkle in her eye, patting his leg comfortingly. “I’m going to have to take your temperature now, so things might feel uncomfortable for a second”, she explained.  “I promise if you just stay there and do as you’re told like a good little baby that it’ll be over quickly. Who knows, you may even like it!”
      Mike closed his eyes in embarrassment, finally realising what she was intending to do. He braced for impact, tensing his body and trying not to think about what was coming next. When he finally felt the cool metal of the thermometer enter his bottom, he began suc-king on his pacifier even harder than before.
      “Just a tiiiiiiny bit of development here,” Victoria said, running her fingers through the light dusting of pubic hair Mike was so proud of.
      “Well . . . yes,” Melissa said with a frown.
As Mike lay there with his eyes closed, desperately wanting his temperature check to be over with, he felt some cool and moist on his crotch. He looked down to see Vanessa’s gloved hands smearing some sort of gel all over his pubic hair. He’d never been touched by anyone down there before and the feeling of her hands moving near his tiny coc-k made it ache and throb. He was harder than he’d ever been in his whole life! He almost cried out to ask what she was doing, but the look on his mom’s face kept him quiet.
      “Don’t worry, Ms. Harper,” Victoria said. “This treatment will take care of all that. And if you look at the rest of him? Perfectly smooth. Not a hair on these legs of his, I’d say. Or his armpits either.”
      Melissa smiled proudly, and Michael put his head back down, concerned about why the treatment Victoria had applied was beginning to tingle. The cold thermometer in his rear and the tingling feeling on his crotch, it all seemed to last for an uncomfortably long time, and when Victoria finally pulled the instrument away, he was glad it was finally over. Then, with a bored, clinical look on her face, she grabbed some paper towels and wiped the ointment off of Mike’s crotch. He was stunned to see his few pubic hairs come with it! When Victoria was finished, he was bald as a baby!
      “See? That wasn’t so bad!” Victoria said with a smile, throwing the wadded up paper towels, and the lone sign of his manhood along with them, into the trash. Mike felt tears welling up in his eyes. Most of his peers got hair back in middle school, but his had only come in in the middle of last year. It was the one thing about his body that gave him hope that he wouldn’t be “Shrimp” forever! And now it was gone!
      “Alright,” Victoria said, “now that we know that our bouncing little baby is healthy and clean, we can finally move onto the main event. Melissa, you might want to come here and hold your son’s hands for a minute. The first time we do this can be a bit too much for some, and he may need a bit of emotional support during what comes next. I promise you though, it really is for the best if you want to give him the kind of care that he needs.”
Melissa nodded, walking to the head of the exam table, where she reached down and grabbed hold of both of Mike’s hands, pulling them above his head and holding each of his in each of hers. As he looked up at her, it felt incredibly strange to see her smiling face beam down at him with such loving maternal warmth, all while he sat there almost completely naked, his coc-k unable to stop throbbing. For some reason it seemed to be unlocking a feeling deep inside him that he could not quite put a finger on. As much as he would never want to admit it, her presence was indeed very comforting.
      In the meantime, Victoria had walked to the other side of the room and opened a small fridge, pulling out what looked to be a bag of frozen peas, as well as a tiny, strange looking purple device from a nearby cabinet. Mike looked on in confusion as she made her way back and began to rub her finger along his tummy.
      “We are about to take a big step towards making you better, but I need you to understand something, alright babykins? What we are about to do is not only best for your own mental wellbeing, but also for the safety and comfort of the staff here at A Caring Place. I want you to know that as soon as this goes on, it is to STAY on. Good little boys and girls do not indulge in naughtiness and as long as you’re under our program, neither will you.”
      Confused and overwhelmed, but too scared to take his pacifier out, Mike bleated a note of protest into it. The sound that came out was wet, sloppy, and embarrassing.
      “Ssssssssh,” his mom cooed down to him. “Ssssshhhhhh, look at me sweetheart--” As she said that, Mike’s whole body convulsed with shock as Victoria’s fingers wrapped around the base of his coc-k and balls. In some ways, having a babe like Victoria fondle him was a dream come true, but having it happen here, while he suc-ked a pacifier and stared up at his mom made the whole experience humiliating instead of erotic.
      “Okay,” Victoria said, “here we go.”
      Melissa nodded her head and squeezed her hands more tightly around her son’s. Then Mike’s whole body writhed in shock as Victoria pressed the bag of frozen peas onto, and around, his little package. He jerked and twisted to try to escape the cold, but there was nowhere to go as his mom held his hands and Victoria used her free hand to reach up and hold his pacifier in place.
      “Mmmmmmnnnnnnnphhhhhh!” Mike squealed.
Melissa leaned down, pressing her face close to her sissy son’s.
      “Sssssshhhhh,” she whispered. “What comes next is the hardest part, but I am so proud of you, sweetheart. We have such a long way to go, but this is a very, very big first step and Mommy is so proud of you.” Mike was stunned. The cold on his genitals felt awful and absolutely killed any hard on he had. But he couldn’t remember the last time his mom had said she was proud of him. In fact, most of the time they fought and butted heads. Most of the time he felt ashamed: ashamed that he wasn’t taller, ashamed that he wasn’t more manly, ashamed that he did bad in school and worried her with his crying and his panic attacks. The cold felt so terrible and he was so embarrassed and exposed and confused and scared, but as the cold stopped, he found he couldn’t look away from his mother’s eyes. They were wet. She was on the verge of tears as Mike felt Victoria’s hands manipulating him in some way down below. “Ssssssssshhhhhh,” Melissa cooed. “I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry I didn’t know until now. I’m so sorry I didn’t know what you needed. But now I do. Mommy knows what her sweet baby needs, and Mommy is going to be here for you every step of the way, sweetheart. Mommy knows it’ll be hard at first, and confusing, but Mommy is so, so proud of you.”
Melissa let go of his hands so that she could step back and wipe her eyes. She then raised her head, looking at Nurse Victoria. “Is that it?”
Free to sit up a little, Mike looked down at his crotch to see that Victoria had put something on him. Something purple. Light purple. The same color as his pacifier. Lavender, he thought, wondering how that word was even in his head. It was some sort of small, plastic or rubber-looking tube, and it fit over his now cold-shriveled pen-is, compressing it tightly to his body and aiming it down. The tube was connected to some sort of ring that went around his balls and there was a teeny tiny padlock locked into the top, where the tube met the ring.
      “That’s it,” Victoria said with a smile. “Custom-made, of course, since he’s so small. No more erections, and no orgasms. Ever. And--” she said, turning to face Mike and slap his curious hands away as he reached to examine this new thing “NO TOUCHING from baby boys! Do you understand me, sugar-plum? No touching. This little cage is a permanent part of your body now. In it, you’re safe, and the staff here at A Caring Place are safe too. You’re a good bit bigger than most of the babies we deal with here, so with a big baby like you, we need to take precautions to make sure that you know that nothing that happens here is sexual in any way.”
      “Certainly not,” said his mother. Mike noticed that she was crying now, happy tears. Why was that? And what was this thing on him? Did they really mean that he would never. . . ?
      “Come along, little one,” Victoria said, taking one of Mike’s hands and helping the boy--still naked except for his pacifier, socks, shoes, and this new lavender cage--down off the exam table. “Nurse Linda has just been dying to meet you.”

jenniesissy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 12:57:46 PM »
A delightful story (hopefully with more to follow) - and an obviously fruitful collaboration.  Thank you both!

patticakes

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 09:44:49 PM »
I love this story. Has a lot of promise. Very stimulating narrative, descriptions, dialogue, and pacing. I am looking forward to the next chapters. 

PervScenes11

• Princess
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2021, 09:40:29 AM »
Thank you so much for the kind words on the story so far. They mean a lot.

I've read (and loved) stories here for a long time, and always sort of wanted to write one, and it was honor to have CuddleBunns agree to collab with me. We have lots more of Michael's story written, and we'll try to post an update once a week. We hope you enjoy the ride.

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2021, 04:02:24 PM »
Yay. More story stuff coming.
Oh. But I don't to wait for story times. *maximum baby tantrum*

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender