Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Caring Place (Co-Written by PervScenes11)  (Read 58154 times)

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
Re: A Caring Place (Co-Written by PervScenes11)
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2021, 05:13:56 PM »
Thank you all so much for the kind words and encouragement. I've never written a slow burn type of story like this (much less a collaborative one) before now, so I was unsure how people would react to the pacing. In my previous stories, I jumped into things much more quickly, but for this one, PervScenes11 and I wanted to try writing a more gradual descent into regressed sissy babyhood. I'm glad people are enjoying it. The fact that people like it makes me much more confident about continuing to write in the future.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2021, 05:22:49 PM »
CHAPTER TEN -- A DAUGHTER FOR THE DAY

“Rise and shine, sweetie!” Melissa called out as she opened the blinds in Michael’s bedroom. The blinds, which she’d put up only a week ago, were a soft shade of lavender, one she’d chosen (not that she’d told Michael this) because she thought they matched Michael’s chastity cage, and they were just one of many changes to Michael’s bedroom that she’d made in the two weeks since they’d dropped his math class and replaced it with a daily breastfeeding session at school.
   The first thing to go had been Michael’s sheets. Melissa used to keep his bed made with one of two sets of cotton sheets: dark navy blue or dark grey. Those were gone now, replaced by several sets of sheets made of a silkier material, all in pastel colors: yellow, pale green, peach, baby blue, and a pink set that Melissa had yet to use. Today, though, Michael’s sheets, like his curtains, were lavender. And the new bedspread Melissa had started using was fluffy and white, with delicate lace details. The walls of Michael’s room were different now too. Melissa had not repainted them (yet), but she had taken down all of his posters of cars and bikini models, replacing them with Pokemon and promotional movie posters for Disney Channel movies. When Michael had complained that he hadn’t even seen those movies, Melissa explained that his new TV--a childish looking set in white with lavender trim--had strict parental controls in place, controls that limited his viewing to the Disney Channel and Netflix for kids. Thus, she reasoned, he’d have plenty of opportunity to watch those films, and she just knew he’d love them! Plus, Michael would no longer be distracted by his Playstation. Concerned about the violence in those games he played, Melissa had disconnected it and stored it in the attic. To replace it, she’d given Michael an iPad full of games fit for a preschooler, like Mr. Bunny’s Counting Palace and Delilah’s ABC Race.
   In his bed, Michael groaned, rolling over and burying his face in his pillow. It was Saturday morning. He wanted to sleep in, and he was annoyed by his Mommy having other plans, so he was whining. But just like with the changes to his sheets and walls, whining was about all he did in the way of resisting. Never one for physical pain, Michael was still terrified of repeating the intense spanking Nurse Linda had given him. Plus, Lauren knew about his baby treatment, and actually seemed enthusiastic about it! That fact depressed him so much that it hardly seemed worth it to continue to fight his Mommy and her weird ideas.
   â€œCome on, sleepy-bear,” Melissa said, sitting on the edge of the bed and nudging Michael on to his back, so he was looking up and facing her. He started to speak, but Melissa was quick to insert a pacifier--the glittery, lavender one that had been his first pacifier since his actual toddler-hood--into his mouth, holding it in place and silencing him. “Nope. No words, okay, baby? Not right yet. Mommy has something special she wants to ask her little baby, and so for right now, baby should be seen and not heard. Do you understand?”
           Michael’s stomach sank, as he was immediately worried about what his Mommy might be planning. But he shook his head yes.
   â€œWhat good baby you are!” Melissa said. “Now, not another word until Mommy tells you, okay?” Michael nodded again. Removing her hand from Michael’s pacifier, Melissa reached down, pulling back the covers, and stuck two fingers inside Michael’s pull-up. “Still dry!” she cooed, as though this was some sort of huge achievement. “But I bet that means Mommy’s sugarplum needs to pee-pee, huh?” Michael nodded yes again, as he did need to pee.
   â€œGood thing Mommy is here to help,” Melissa said. By now, Michael was used to her taking him to the bathroom and supervising his business there, but there was something new about his Mommy’s behavior this morning. As he sat up from bed, she had her arm behind his back as though he needed that support, and instead of just holding his hand as they walked to the bathroom, Melissa stood by his side, holding him close, hip to hip and her arm around his shoulders, in a side hug, as they walked into his bathroom.
   Michael was clad only in one of his now-ever-present Princess pull-ups, and once they got into the bathroom, Melissa took that down his legs, singing “Rapunzel go bye-bye,” as Michael sat down to pee with the pull-up at his ankles. He did not like the way his mother was beaming down at him. Something was up, and she was even more smothering than usual, kneeling in front of him and holding both of his hands while he peed, and then not letting him do a thing for himself as she wiped off the end of his cage before getting out a fresh pull-up, this one Belle-themed, and holding it open for him to step into (after she insisted that he put both his hands on her shoulders, “just to be safe.”) Then, much to Michael’s surprise, she lifted him up so that he was straddling her hip, her hands under his butt, and carried him back out to his bed.
        Michael was a little too big for Melissa to do this comfortably--she couldn’t have carried him for long--but her heart thrilled to have him in her arms like that again, his darling feet dangling and kicking in the air as she covered the short distance from the bathroom back to the bed. As she sat him down on the bed and then cuddled up behind him so he was wrapped in her arms, Melissa had to admit that her own heart was beating fast, and not just from the physical exertion. She was nervous about what came next, and nervous about how Michael would respond. If he said no, she’d be heartbroken, but maybe a bit relieved? But if he said yes, well . . . Melissa wondered about what would happen today and how she’d feel about it. She knew it had the potential to change their relationship forever. 
        “Sssssssshhhhh,” Melissa said. “It’s just us, baby. It’s just you and your Mommy. And your Mommy loves you very, very much. And Mommy is going to ask baby a question soon, really soon. And when Mommy asks, she’ll take baby’s pacifier out and then baby can answer, okay? Just as soon as Mommy takes it out, honeybear, but not before.” Tracing a finger along his blushing face, she continued. “Now,” Melissa said, “baby needs to listen. Because baby has a choice to make. A choice about how baby wants to spend baby’s day. Does baby want to be a big boy today? The big boy he’s always insisting he is? ‘Cause we can do that. Mommy can go back downstairs and let baby be a big boy and study really hard for that English test on grammar he has coming up. And the Spanish quiz. And after that, Mommy’s big boy could work on his history project.” Michael’s head spun with anxiety as he thought about all that schoolwork, all of which he felt helpless to even know how to start.
        “Or . . . ” Melissa said, pausing dramatically, “or baby could do Mommy a big favor today. Baby could indulge Mommy a little bit by doing a special thing for Mommy. Could baby do that? Could baby be a good baby for Mommy? Could baby spend the day being Mommy’s special little girl?”
        Michael went rigid with panic. Squirming in her lap and trying to get away from their shared eye contact, he tried to sit up but she held him in place easily.
        “Sssssssshhhhhh,” Melissa said, stroking his hair and settling him back down. “Ssssssssh. Mommy knows it seems weird. And maybe a little scary. But it would just be us, baby. Just you and me and some really nice ladies from A Caring Place. And it would just be for today. You’d just be Mommy’s little baby girl for a day. Just for a day, sweetie. And no one would know. Just us. Just Mommy and Mommy’s sweet baby girl and a few members of baby girl’s care team who love her and always want to keep her safe. And it would just be for fun, baby. Just to see. Just to try it out. Mommy knows baby doesn’t like making decisions, so don’t overthink it, baby.”
        Michael was paralyzed now. No movement, no resistance. He didn’t want to do all that schoolwork, but he also didn’t want to be a girl.
        “What about this, baby?” Melissa asked. “What about if baby says yes, and baby agrees to be Mommy’s special little girl for the day, what if Mommy lets her special baby girl grow up and go to Lauren’s party next week?”
        Michael’s eyes widened. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing! Lauren was indeed having a party next weekend, and even though her house was literally across the street, his Mommy had been evasive and noncommittal about letting him go, saying only that a high school party sounded like a very “mature” event for Michael and that she would have to think about it.
        “Yes, baby. You heard right. Spend the day with Mommy today, be Mommy’s little girl and Mommy will let you go to Lauren’s party next weekend. Do you understand?”
        Michael nodded yes.
        “Okay, baby,” Melissa said, the butterflies in her own stomach surging.
        “Mommy is going to take out your pacifier now, and when she does, baby is going to give her an answer. Mommy is going to ask baby what baby’s name is today, and if baby wants to spend baby’s day as a big boy, baby can say Michael. But if baby wants to be good, if baby wants to make baby’s mommy so, so, so happy and spend today as Mommy’s special little girl, well then baby can tell Mommy that baby’s name is Emily. Yes, Emily, because Emily is the special name Mommy had picked out for her baby girl before she found out her baby was going to be Michael. Do you understand, baby? When Mommy takes this pacifier out, she only wants to hear you say Emily or Michael. Michael or Emily. Does baby understand? Nothing else. Anything else and Mommy spanks, okay?”
        Michael nodded desperately, trying to tell her he did not need to be spanked.
        Although she looked totally calm, cool, and collected on the outside, internally, Melissa was terrified. In recent weeks, Dr. Thurman had been pressing and pressing and pressing her to make what she called “progress” on seeing Michael as a girl. And she said she had the perfect plan to help Melissa see the truth about her “daughter.” But it was important to Melissa, who still felt conflicted about the idea of Michael being a girl, that Michael choose this experiment, that he commit to this day that, if he said yes, would be a day of play and exploration for them both. And if he said no, well, Melissa didn’t know if she’d be relieved or heartbroken.
        “So, baby,” Melissa said, “what’s it going to be?” Gently sliding Michael’s pacifier out and staring down at his beautiful face, she asked, “What’s Mommy’s baby’s name today?”
        Michael’s jaw worked a few times, his mouth opening and closing silently, before he finally spoke. “E -- Emily, Mommy,” he said. “My name today is Emily.”

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2021, 06:48:21 PM »
Well done.  I'll echo my comments from the other thread here. Appreciate your effort to mix in sweetness and warmth with the always expected sissy stuff!

The very last part has echoes of a theme I was going for in my Clarissa story with the sissy reaffirming their sissy state.

Looks like it's Baby Emily's time now!

PervScenes11

• Princess
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2021, 07:51:22 PM »
Thank you so, so much to everyone who has posted kind, encouraging feedback on our story. I love a long, slow-burn story, but like CuddleBunns, I was worried it might bore people. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive of my first story. It's been an honor and a pleasure to get to work with CuddleBunns, and a treat to see it so well-received here.

gunrunner

• Ballerina
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2021, 10:20:35 AM »
I thought for sure Mommy was going to open her bra and start to breastfeed Emily.  Mommy had started hormones to stimulate her milk production.  But hay, I like what happened anyway.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2021, 08:08:05 PM »
CHAPTER ELEVEN -- A MOTHER-DAUGHTER OUTING

“Melissa Harper, here to check in my . . . well . . . my daughter, Emily.”
        Michael, standing at his Mommy’s side and holding her hand, wasn’t quite tall enough to see into the receptionist’s desk area at A Caring Place, but he blushed nonetheless hearing his Mommy use a girl’s name to refer to him in front of another adult. Truly, he couldn’t even believe he was here and that this was happening. Everything since he’d agreed to be Emily for the day had happened so fast: the happy tears his Mommy had cried, the bath she gave him, the brief freedom from his cage it afforded, and the disappointment of it being locked back on after his Mommy had dried him and coated his body in floral-smelling lotion. After that, Mihcael had assumed he’d get some breakfast, but his Mommy had said not to worry about that “because Nurse Linda will take care of you later today.” After that, she dressed him in what had to be the sissiest combination of clothes he owned: a pale pink polo shirt and a pair of white shorts with a very short inseam (with his ever-present pull-up underneath it). After putting plain white socks and sneakers on her daughter-for-the-day, Melissa had then rushed them into her mini-van and driven them to A Caring Place, with the soundtrack for High School Musical playing at full blast during the ride (with Melissa skipping all the songs sung by boys).
        “Yes, ma’am,” the receptionist replied to Melissa. “We’ve got you right here for a . . . oh, Dr. Thurman has reserved the entire boutique for you and your daughter. What a special day you two are going to have!”
        As Melissa thanked the receptionist and gushed about how excited she was about this mother-daughter outing, a door leading deeper into A Caring Place opened and a young woman entered. She was not dressed in a nurse’s uniform, but in expensive-looking business casual wear: skin-tight, dark wash jeans and an off-white flowy blouse. She was in terrific shape and was very young, only 19. As Michael ran his eyes up her smoking hot body, his blood ran cold as he realized that he recognized her.
        “Mrs. Harper,” the young woman said, extending a hand to Melissa, “Hi, I’m Taylor Brown. I’ll be your fashion consultant in the boutique today.”
        “Thank you so much, Taylor,” Melissa said, “it’s lovely to meet you, and this shy little cuddlebug is my . . . daughter, Emily.”
        Michael, desperate for the Earth to open up and swallow him whole, had been trying to hide behind Melissa’s legs. Taylor’s little sister, Madison, was in his grade (and several of his classes) at school. Taylor herself had been a senior last year when Michael had been a freshmen, and while Lauren was always the love of his life, he never missed the chance, last year, to ogle Taylor’s curvy butt and big breasts as she walked through the hallways with all the other popular senior girls. Now, all he could do was pray that he’d been too young and too uncool to escape her notice then, so that maybe she wouldn’t recognize him now.
        “Emily, huh?” Taylor said with a laugh as she knelt down and grabbed Michael’s face, forcing eye contact. “Well that’s a very pretty name, one that suits you a lot better than the name you were using the last time I saw you.”
        “Oh, do you know Mic -- I mean, Emily?” Melissa asked.
        “Of course!” Taylor cooed, reaching out and booping the ring on the end of his pacifier, “I went to East too, just graduated last year, and I’m working here part-time while I finish up my AA degree.”
        “Well, East is a pretty big school,” Melissa said, “I’m amazed Mi -- Emily here made an impression on you. Were you two friends?”
        “Oh no,” Taylor said, with a small laugh. “But my little sister is in Emily’s grade, and everybody always talked about the femmy little freshman who looked like she was still in elementary school.”
        Michael wanted to die. He was so humiliated his legs felt wobbly underneath him. His Mommy had promised him no one would know about today! She had to see that that was no longer possible, right? She had to call an abort to this whole crazy “daughter” thing now, right?
        “Well, in that case Taylor,” Melissa said, “I’m so very glad we got you to help us today. Emily and I both are both really new to . . . well, to Emily being a girl, and so I’m so glad that she’ll have someone she’s familiar with to guide her through the process.”
        Taylor just smirked at Michael and said, “Oh, yeah. Absolutely. I think you could be a very pretty girl, Miss Emily, if we can only get you out of these nasty tomboy clothes.But lucky for you, that’s exactly what we’re going to do today! Let’s go ahead and get you checked in.”
        Taylor took one of Michael’s hands, and his Mommy took the other.
        Tottering between them, Michael was led back into a check-in room. Much like the very first room he’d visited here, this one looked like a pediatrician’s exam room, albeit one with a totally pink color scheme. Remembering that it was in a room like this one that he had his pubic hair taken away and first got put into his cage, he was immediately on edge.
        “Okay, sugarplum,” Taylor said, in a tone that Michael thought was a little bit mocking and also a little bit indulgent, “you get to spend your day in the boutique today, but the boutique is a very special place where no boys are allowed ever. But you’re not a boy, are you?”
        Blushing and unsure of what to do, Michael started down and suc-ked harder on his pacifier.
        “Sweetie,” Taylor said, “I asked you a question. Are you a boy?”
        Michael felt his Mommy nudge him in the back and, still not able to make eye contact with Taylor, he shook his head no. Behind him, his Mommy squealed with delight.
        “Well,” Taylor said, “if you’re not a boy, then let’s get you out of these awful tomboy clothes so we can get you down to the boutique right away!”
Within a minute, Taylor and Melissa had stripped Michael down to his pull-up. Taylor even took his socks and shoes off. While Michael was feeling incredibly babyish in just his pink princess pull-up and pacifier, the women once again each took one of his hands and led him, stumbling between them on bare feet, deeper into A Caring Place. Michael was used to being taken from a check-in room to the girly nursery where Nurse Linda breastfed him, but today Taylor and his Mommy led him past that room and deeper into the building. After enough twists and turns through relatively bland and anonymous hallways that Michael felt helplessly lost, the trio arrived at two plain looking double-doors with a small sign outside them that read “Boutique, Interior Entrance.”
        Taylor pushed open one of the double doors and pulled Michael along behind her. His eyes bugged out and his Mommy, behind him, audibly gasped when they looked at the room they’d just entered. It was huge, something akin, size-wise, to a small hotel conference room, and every inch of it was decked out in frilly, prissy finery. The room was covered in soft white carpeting, and it looked like the little girls’ section of a high-end department store. Clothing racks filled the floor, and each of those racks were filled with dresses and rompers and girly t-shirts. Everywhere Michael looked he saw glitter and bows and lace and satin and childish designs, all in muted, pastel, feminine colors. White shelving was built into the walls, and that too contained merchandise: sashes and ribbons and hair barrettes and hair brushes and bracelets and necklaces and shoes and everything else a fussy, demanding little princess could ever have dreamed of.
        “Oh my,” Melissa said, almost dropping Michael’s hand in shock as she took the room in.
        “It really is something, isn’t it?” Taylor giggled as she led mother and daughter deeper into the boutique. “Everything here is super high-end. Dr. Thurman really spared no expense.” Looking down at Michael, clad only in his pull-up and nursing on his pacifier, she said, “this is probably the fanciest dress shop for little girls in the whole country, and only very special little girls get to come here.”
        “Emily,” Melissa said, “Dr. Thurman cleared the whole store for us today! We’re their only customers! Isn’t it just a dream come true?”
        Michael, who felt extremely exposed and extremely nervous about what might be to come today, suc-ked on his pacifier and said nothing. As Taylor led them deeper into the store, the tall rows of clothing racks that had been blocking his view parted, and Michael could see that there was a large, clear space at the center of the store. Elevated so that it sat above the sales floor and all of its prissy wonders, the center of the room contained a huge trifold mirror and a short, elevated platform--a fashion runway with stage lights lining its edges. Three chairs were arranged facing the runway and the mirror. Nurse Linda, in a white bathrobe, sat in the left chair. Dr. Thurman, looking as slick and intimidating as ever, was in the right chair. The middle chair was empty, apparently being saved for Michael’s Mommy.
        “Melissa,” Dr. Thurman said with a huge smile, “it’s so good to see you. And to see Emily. I know this is going to be a very special day for both of you.”
        Michael was struck, as he always was when he saw Dr. Thurman, by how she talked about him and very rarely to him. But Melissa didn’t seem to mind that. She nodded, and clutched one hand to her chest, clearly overcome with emotion. Michael wasn’t exactly sure why, but he could tell his Mommy was on the verge of tears again. But Michael himself was on the verge of something else, and he tugged at Melissa’s hand that was holding his. When she looked down at him, he mumbled around his pacifier, “Mommy, I need to pee.”
        “Emily!” Melissa said, clearly embarrassed, “no talking!”
        “She’s new here,” Nurse Linda said, smiling indulgently as she rose and went to a nearby closet. “And I’ve got just the thing for our special girl.” Michael felt faint as he saw what she was returning with: a pink plastic child’s potty. Nurse Linda set in on the floor in front of the women’s chairs, and Michael felt his knees buckle with humiliation. He bleated into his pacifier, trying to explain that no, he didn’t need that, he could wait. But no one paid him any attention, and his Mommy, clearly thrilled by the idea of him using the potty, quickly pulled down his pull-ups, leaving him naked, except for his cage, in front of all of these women. Of course his Mommy, Dr. Thurman, and Nurse Linda had seen Michael like this before, but he was acutely aware of Taylor’s presence. Her little sister was in his class at school! Would Taylor tell her about the high school sophomore in a chastity cage who was about to be sat on a child’s potty? As Nurse Linda and his Mommy sat him down on the pink potty, he felt some small relief that Taylor had stepped away for a moment. Still, as he squatted and his bare buns touched the pink plastic of the potty, he didn’t see a way that whatever scraps of a high school reputation he had left could possibly survive this.
        “There you go!” his Mommy squealed with glee as she let go of his hands and stepped back, joining Nurse Linda and Dr. Thurman in their chairs. Michael blushed furiously as he found himself eye level with the shoes of these three women who had already re-shaped his life (and clearly had further plans to do so).
        “You just go ahead and tinkle, Miss Emily,” Nurse Linda said. “You go ahead and just pee your pee-pee right in your potty like a big girl.”
        Michael did need to pee really badly, but his nudity and the absurdity of the child’s potty had spiked his embarrassment level badly. He didn’t know if he could pee.
        “Awwww, Mommy’s special baby girl just needs to be comforted, doesn’t she?” Nurse Linda said, getting out of her chair and kneeling by Michael as he crouched on the potty. Taking one of his hands, she held it between both of her own. The way she was kneeling, it put her huge cleavage very close to Michael’s face, and he couldn’t help but stare. He was still humiliated to think about the fact that he was a breastfeeder now, but deep down, he had to admit that he was fascinated with Linda’s huge breasts and silver-dollar-sized areolas. Once he started nursing from her, he could never stop until he was totally blissed out.
        “Look how attuned to Linda’s breasts she is,” Dr. Thurman said.
        “Oh, yes,” Melissa said, beaming with pride, “we haven’t missed a nursing session since she started.”
        Michael blushed crimson and squirmed with the uncomfortable sensation of needing to pee but not being able to let go. “It’s okay, sugar,” Nurse Linda said, “just be a good girl and wet in your potty for us. Can you do that, big girl? Can Nurse Linda’s sweet little Emily pee pee in her potty like a big girl?”
        “Don’t you worry, Emily,” Dr. Thurman said, “you don’t have to get too used to your potty. It’s not something you’ll be using for very long.” Her words confused Michael. On the one hand, he was glad to hear that this potty wouldn’t become a regular thing. What Dr. Thurman had said pleased him, but the way she said it made him distinctly nervous.
        As Linda continued to soothe Michael while he sat on the potty, Taylor returned. To his horror, Michael could see that she was carrying a baby bottle. Made of glittery, see-through pink plastic, it was clearly full of milk.
        “Oh,” Melissa said to Dr. Thurman, “does this have . . . ?”
        “Yes. Everything we talked about, Melissa. It’s temporary, just for the afternoon, but it should give you a small taste of what’s possible with the full treatment.”
        “Ms. Harper?” Taylor asked, “could I give Emily her bottle?”
        “Oh, how sweet of you!” Melissa gushed. “Please do!”
        With Linda still on one side of him, Taylor knelt on the other. “Here we go, Miss Priss! Now, are you going to be a good girl for me, today? I bet you are! I bet Emily is going to be a good girl for her Mommy and her Wet Nurse and her Doctor. So when I take your paci out, it’s no talking Princess. Not a word, just your yummy-nummy bottle, okay?” In one swift motion, Taylor pulled Michael’s pacifier and replaced it with the rubber nipple of the baby bottle, which, of course, she held for Michael, never even giving him the option of holding it for himself.
        It was all too much for Michael: the cloying taste of warm baby formula on his tongue, the plastic smell of both the bottle and the potty he was sitting on, his nudity, Linda’s comforting hand running up and down his back,
Taylor’s beautiful face just inches from his own, his Mommy and Dr. Thurman looking down on all of this, on his abject humiliation. With a small cry, muffled by the bottle teat, his bladder gave out and the whole room could hear the tell-tale sound of him pissing into the potty.
        “What a good girl you are,” Linda cooed.
        “Good girl, princess!” Taylor said. “Nurse your ba-ba, baby.”
        Melissa wept tears of joy, and Dr. Thurman looked on with smug assurance.
        Tears streamed down Michael’s face, but Linda kept praising him for peeing in his potty, and Taylor kept praising him for nursing from his bottle (while being rather aggressive about making sure that he did so). “Look how excited she is to have her big girly day,” Taylor said, wiping Michael’s tears away as he nursed the bottle. When he finally finished peeing, he still had about half the large bottle to go. Taylor was relentless about tilting it back and keeping the flow of formula coming. Michael had no choice but to swallow, and the women chatted amongst themselves as he finished his bottle while still on the potty.
        When his bottle was finally finished, Taylor stood Michael up and held out his pull-up for him to step into, insisting that he put his hands on her shoulders for support as he did so. Then, to his surprise, she took his hand and began leading him away from the other women, including his Mommy. When he let out an audible cry of distress around his pacifier, Taylor said, “Hush, baby girl. It’s going to be okay. I’m going to take you and help you get dressed in some beautiful looks. Then I’m going to help you come out and show those looks off to your Mommy. So wave goodbye, sweetie.” Michael felt like a fool as Taylor took his arm and physically made him wave goodbye to his Mommy, his wet nurse, and his therapist. The three women waved goodbye in return, and then Taylor was leading him off again, her hand firmly wrapped around his own as though he needed her guidance to get anywhere.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2021, 08:14:54 PM »
        Taylor led Michael out of the central area of the store and back into the maze of clothing racks. Twisting and turning past a seemingly endless array of little girl party dresses, Taylor took them to a large dressing room. About the size of a bathroom in a luxury home, the dressing room was simply adorned while still keeping with the boutique’s white-with-pink-trim decor. It had a vanity with a large mirror, a large white leather sofa, and a huge, floor-to-ceiling trifold mirror with a small raised block for a model to stand on. Several racks of clothing stood to one side of the room, each look on them contained within a pink plastic garment bag that hid the interior contents.
        As they got into the room, Taylor released Michael’s hand and closed and locked the door behind them. As she did so, Michael realized that he was suddenly feeling really warm and a little dizzy. Taylor, seeing his look of distress, crossed to him and put the back of her hand to his forehead. “Ooooh, poor baby. That bottle is really hitting you quick, isn’t it? That’s okay, sweetheart. Tay-tay has just the thing for Mommy’s baby girl.” Panicked and wondering what was in the bottle he’d just drank, Michael looked on in horror as Taylor reached behind the couch and produced what looked like an over-sized child’s car seat. Tilted at a 45 degree angle, it looked like the kind of thing a parent puts an infant in to secure it for a road trip, but it was obviously sized for him. Michael didn’t want to sit in it, but he was feeling increasingly dizzy and his legs felt weak and shaky, so he didn’t resist as Taylor sat him down in the pink and white contraption. It was a relief to sit and be supported, but he felt deep humiliation as Taylor enclosed his thighs and chest in safety straps and then closed a safety bar down over his head, one that had babyish games like a spinner and three plastic rings on the side nearest to him.
        “Please,” he said, crying again now with the humiliations of the morning and the anesthetic effects of the bottle he’d drank kicking in. Not even sure exactly what he was asking for, he let his pacifier drop from his mouth and looked up at Taylor. “Please. Please help me.”
        “Hush, baby,” Taylor said, quickly re-inserting his pacifier. Holding eye contact with him, she got a very serious look on her face and, for a moment, dropped the baby-talk. “Look. No one is going to hurt you today. We’re just here to help you be the best baby girl you can be. And let me tell you, sissypants, you’d better just accept that you ARE a baby girl now. Dr. Thurman said your Mommy was kind of iffy about your treatment, but we’re going to fix that today. The sooner you let go of any sense that you are--or ever were--a teenage boy, the easier this is going to be for you. And face it, princess, this is for the best.”
        “Wh--wha did yew do tah meeee?” Michael, drooling heavily now, mumbled around his pacifier.
   â€œSsssshhh. Just lay back, princess. Precious Emily’s little bottle just had a few things in it to help her relax today, to ease her anxiety. Will it make standing and walking and talking a little harder for Mommy’s special baby girl? Sure. But that’s what Miss Tay-tay is here to help with, Miss Priss! So don’t you worry, you’re still going to walk the runway like the prettiest little girl at the pageant, which is exactly what Miss Tay-tay is going to help you be today.”
        With a Kleenex, Taylor wiped away Michael’s tears. “Now,” she said, “let’s get started on your makeup.”
        Back in the center of the boutique, Melissa was enjoying a hot cup of tea and a great conversation with Nurse Linda and Dr. Thurman. Nurse Linda gave both women updates about how Emily’s at-school nursing sessions were going, and suggested that Melissa consider pulling Emily from the class after lunch as well, since Emily was more and more often in need of a good nap after a long nursing session. Melissa said she understood and praised Dr. Thurman for suggesting breastfeeding in the first place.
        “It’s such an important step,” Dr. Thurman said. “For many girls like Emily, it’s the necessary first step because it helps establish a pattern of neediness and dependency. It takes one meal out of their day and changes it from something they get for themselves into something that’s given to them. And it ties them, via need, to a powerful female authority figure. That’s foundational for the rest of the therapy to come. Speaking of which . . . ”
        “Yes?” Melissa asked.
        “Well, how are you feeling about today?” Dr. Thurman inquired. “It’s the first day I’ve heard you use the proper pronouns for your daughter, and I know that’s a step you’ve been resistant to in the past.”
        “Well, it’s just for today,” Melissa said, blushing, “just a little experiment that Mich--well, that Emily and I are trying.”
        “And how does that experiment feel so far?” Linda asked.
But before Melissa could answer, the pink velvet curtain at the end of the runway opened, revealing Taylor standing there with a huge smile on her face. Emily was clearly hiding behind her, but could not, for the moment, be seen.
        “Ms. Harper,” Taylor said, “we’d love for you to meet your daughter, Emily.” With that, she turned and pushed Emily in front of her. What Melissa saw then took her breath away. Emily, still nursing her pacifier, had been dressed in a little girl’s spandex, one-piece swimsuit. Its top was asymmetrical: one thin spaghetti strap leading down into a glitter-covered lavender star. Underneath that star was a wide, sparkly baby-blue ruffle and that ruffle arced upwards to the other shoulder strap. The suit itself was baby blue with lavender trim at the top and had a print of Ariel from The Little Mermaid on it. The suit’s leg openings were girl-cut, cut high on the thigh. The suit’s spandex was so tight that Melissa could tell that Emily’s pull-up had been taken off; her coc-kcage could be seen clearly through the thin material. Bare from the top of her hairless thighs all the way down to her ankles, Emily teetered uncertainly on her feet, which were clad in matching baby blue flip-flops with big, plastic, lavender flowers on the strap.
        Nurse Linda got out of her seat and began taking pictures with her cell phone while Taylor took Emily’s hand and guided the shaky-legged teenage toddler down the runway. Melissa, not even conscious of her actions, got out of her own seat and moved to the edge of the runway to get a closer look.
        “As you might imagine, we don’t have a lot of inventory in the boutique that’s blue,” Dr. Thurman said, “but since you’ve been having some trouble with Emily’s transformation, I wanted to start with what passes for the most adult and most boyish outfit we had. Hence the blue, and the lack of a pull-up.”
        Melissa was unable to take her eyes off of Emily as Taylor led Emily down the runway and towards her. Yes, the suit was blue, but to call it boyish, or adult, was absurd. It had always seemed odd to Melissa that Linda and Dr. Thurman had called her child a girl, but now? Here? In this outfit? It was hard to argue with their assessment.
        “Oh my God,” Melissa said, as Taylor and Emily reached the end of the runway. “Taylor, you’ve done her make-up!”
        “Just a little,” Taylor laughed, obviously kidding. Emily’s face was fully made-up with foundation, pink blush, pink lipstick, pink eyeshadow, and big false lashes. While her hair still looked short and boyish, she could have otherwise passed for a Toddlers and Tiaras contestant.
        “Oh sweetheart,” Melissa gushed, reaching up to stroke Emily’s hairless thighs. “You look so beautiful, Emily. So completely beautiful.”
        Emily, for his part, felt dazed and out of it. Whatever had been in that bottle he drank kept him feeling dazed, weak, and slightly dizzy. He was glad Taylor was there to help steady him, as standing on his own felt increasingly difficult. And he didn’t know how to feel: he felt stupid and humiliated and on display and exposed, mortified that Nurse Linda was taking so many pictures. But he could also see how happy his Mommy was. It had been a long time since Emily had seen his Mommy that happy. All of last year was tears and fights about missing homework and worry and stress. Emily didn’t like what was happening to him, but he did like seeing her Mommy happy.
        And that’s how the day went: Taylor taking Emily back to the back and dressing her in another girly outfit, then holding her hand as they paraded down the runway to show off for Emily’s mommy. Emily’s pull-up was put back on, and there was a pink onesie. Then a yellow-and-white checked toddler girl top with matching short shorts and white sandals. Then a pink top that said “Princess” in glitter and a matching pink miniskirt. Melissa bought every piece of clothing she loved on Emily, and Melissa loved them all.
   Then they took a lunch break: Taylor, Melissa, and Dr. Thurman eating delicious catered boxed lunches while Nurse Linda breastfed Emily in front of them. After a short nap on Linda’s lap, Taylor took the still-groggy baby girl back to the back for another round of dress-up.
   The first look after lunch was a big step up, both in terms of feminization and infantilization, and it broke something in Melissa. She could never be the same again after the curtain at the top of the runway parted and she saw her daughter in her first true dress. It was lavender of course--the “signature color” Melissa had chosen for Emily’s coc-kcage--a lavender satin dream with poofy shoulders and white lace trim everywhere. The hem of the toddler’s party dress barely came below Emily’s navel, and below its voluminous tulle skirting, Melissa could clearly see that Emily had been put into a very thick diaper, one that was then covered in translucent white plastic panties with a nursery print pattern. The dress had a wide white sash tied in a huge bow in the back, and Emily--who’d been given a second laced bottle in the dressing room--tottered uncertainly down the runway, his hairless legs bare until they came to lacy white ankle socks with lavender lace trim and a pair of white girl’s Keds sneakers that had had their white laces replaced with lavender ribbon. Melissa sobbed immediately upon seeing this vision of her daughter and raced, once again, to the end of the runway to feel on his legs and tell him how beautiful he looked.
   Emily himself was, at this point, feeling very out of it, very warm and soft and tired and confused. Standing at the end of the runway with Taylor holding his arms over her head and Melissa hugging his legs and crying into them, he felt utterly helpless and somewhere ten steps beyond hopelessly humiliated. Dimly, he recalled that she was doing all of this so that she could go to Lauren’s party. And he did want to go. But something about his Mommy’s intense emotional reaction to this fashion show really worried him. As Emily, with a hazy head, tried to connect the dots and think about why he was worried, he felt a sudden hot wetness around his crotch. Letting out a small cry, Emily dropped the pacifier out of his mouth. It fell to the floor of the runway, trailing a long string of drool behind it as Emily’s legs gave out and Taylor lowered him to her knees.
   Melissa, her hand rushing to the front of Emily’s plastic-panty-clad diaper, gasped. “I . . . I think she’s wetting! My baby girl is wetting! Mommy’s baby girl is wetting.”
   As the women surrounding and supporting him applauded and cheered and cried, Emily had no choice but to finish wetting his diaper. Shaking with humiliation, he was utterly defeated and could only cry as his Mommy held him and praised him for being such a good baby girl.
   Many minutes later, when Taylor led Emily off to try on another outfit, Dr. Thurman sat with Melissa, helping her dry her tears and recover herself. “This is a perfectly normal reaction, Melissa,” she counseled. “It can be overwhelming, or maybe even upsetting, when we see who our child really is for the first time. It won’t always feel like this --”
   â€œI’m not upset,” Melissa said, wiping at her eyes with a Kleenex. “I’m not upset, I’m happy. And I don’t want to ever NOT feel this way about my daughter. I’m ready, Doctor. You have my permission. You have my greenlight.”
   â€œFor Phase Two?” Dr. Thurman asked.
   Melissa nodded. “For Phase Two. For Phase Three. For Phase Four if you have one. Make it happen. Make it all happen. I want my precious baby girl to be mine. Forever.”
   Dr. Thurman simply smiled and nodded. It had taken a bit more time than she’d bargained for, but she remained convinced that Melissa was the true believer Mom she’d been hoping for for all these years.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender