Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Proud Mommy  (Read 10618 times)

Tiny Johnny

• Super Sissy
Re: Proud Mommy
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2024, 02:27:05 AM »
Part 7

While the moms were leaving, Auntie Beth had a couple of younger teenage girls come in to oversee us with her.  She let them know that the four of us were all to be treated the same as it would be easier to get everything done if they did it for all of us together. 

The two girls pointed at me and asked what I was doing there. "Oh, she's the youngest one and needs everything done for her.  She will cry a lot but don't worry about that at all, just ignore her and keep doing what needs to be done.  Her mommy said the big baby can be spanked if necessary too."

They sat and watched us in our playpens for quite some time.  I sat in my infantile clothes and booties and cried while they shook rattles and dolls at me.  All I could do was cry and drool as my paci was fastened around me and tight in my mouth.

After an hour or so, Aunt Beth announced that it was diaper check time.  All of us had a hand pull back our outfits and diapers to see if we were wet or messy.  Ashley was wet so we were all going to be changed.

While we were left sitting in the playpens, there were four pink and white print changing mats laid out next to each other.  Each had a new pink diaper, baby powder and wipes set next to it.  They took us two at a time and changed us next to each other.  Ashley and I were wiped and powdered next to each other.  "Leggies up sissy girl"  When finished, our onesies were re-snapped and we were put back in our playpens while the two other baby girls were changed. Aunt Beth was mixing formula into bottles while her assistants made quick work of us.

Once that was done, Aunt Beth removed my paci and we were taken two at a time and sat on one of their laps and fed a bottle of warm formula.  When I gagged and spit some out, Aunt Beth cooed at me in her lap.  "There, there widdle pwincess, it's okay, mommy will be back soon. Dwink your baba now suc-ky suc-ky."  She then told Sabrina to go get the pink bottle on the counter as I was going to get seconds and maybe thirds if I didn't drink it all.  After the first bottle, the other girls were burped and put in cribs as Aunt Beth started to give me my second one.  "Now that's better widdle baby.  Dwink your yummies like a good girl so you can take your nap nap.

When I was done, she sat me in her lap and burped me onto a towel she had on her shoulder."That's a good sissy girl, all done for me."  She fastened my pacifier in place and I was put in a crib and a mobile above me was turned on.  This was hung on the side of the crib and extended out over me.  A clear plastic canopy was directly above the crib.  On my left side was fastened a play center with a mirror so I could see myself laying there when I looked at it.  "Ok now pwincess, ni ni."  They then closed the blinds in the room and turned down the lights.  I watched as the animals turned above me on the mobile and it played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

I felt my stomach rumble a bit as I began to nod off.  I woke to the sound of Sabrina over me.  "Ewww look, the sissy did do do in her diapers just like you said she would!  What a baby!"  "Of course she did, her second bottle, the pink one, I made especially for her.  It had a very strong laxative and a bit of a sleep aid for her." "Ha Ha Ha, no wonder she is a stinky mess!"  I was horrified as my bottom was mushy and wet all over.  "Just leave her there, we won't change her for another hour or so.  Pull the canopy down over the top of her crib and zip it so the smell doesn't get out."  The girls did as they were instructed and I had to lay there in my mess while they ignored me for the remainder of the nap time.

mommasboy

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Proud Mommy
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2024, 04:14:26 PM »
Oooohh. Lovely story. I especially like what happens in that final paragraph. Thank you

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender