Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Proud Mommy  (Read 13173 times)

billykins

• Super Sissy
Re: Proud Mommy
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2024, 02:03:33 AM »
Oh!  Not fair on johnny!  Maybe he'll get sulky amd naughty, and have to be punished...

Tiny Johnny

• Super Sissy
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2024, 12:18:40 AM »
Part 3
I watched from the playpen as the children were given things like toy cars and barbie dolls and coloring books.  "Play with your toys now baby johnnie, just like the other boys and girls," mommy said with a snicker.  She made sure I was sat in front of the mirror and shook the rattle.  It was a mirror made for an infant girl to see themselves surrounded by flowers, cartoon kittens, and hearts on the frame.  The rattle was a pink and white plastic stick with a baby cartoon bunny's head at the top.

I sat there and shook the rattle as pics were taken of the group in the room and me in the playpen.  "Smile pretty for the picture baby girl!" Auntie Beth said as she shook a stuffed bunny at me. Mommy chimed in with "Smile and shake your rattle sissy girl or I will s-pank your bare buns right here and now" I did the best I could as several pics and a video were taken.  I then had to stay in the playpen and play with the infant toys they gave me as the other babies were out and playing together while the other moms watched and chatted with mine.

About a half hour the picture taking was done, Mommy and Auntie Beth removed me from the playpen and sat me in front of mommy in a circle with the other kids and their moms.  Auntie Beth brought out a big box filled with toy instruments. "Ok moms, pick out an instrument for your little darling to play while we sing."

When she put the box down next to me I was hoping the cymbals on top were mommy's choice, however the box was for the little girl and her mom next to me.  As the box was moved around by the moms, I saw little cymbals, triangles and wood blocks taken out.  It finally got to me last and the only thing left was a bracelet of little bells.  Mommy put it on my wrist and then shook my it with her hand.  "Oh johnnie what fun for you, what a cute widdle tinker bell you are going to make."  Everyone had a good laugh at that.

"Ok moms, we are going to sing several songs so have your little ones sing with you and make music as best they can with their instruments.  Remember, they are not musicians, so encourage them no matter what."  Auntie Beth then led us in Baby Shark to start.  We all had to play sounds and mommy made sure I shook my wrist. "Come on baby girl, mommy is so proud of her tinker bell."

Next we had to sing Jack and Jill Went Up the Hill and Auntie Beth had us each take turns playing a solo.  She pointed at each one of us when she wanted us to play.  The moms all held us back so we would take turns. We had to sing the same verse over and over again until everyone got to make music for the group.  The moms kept us all energized by singing louder each verse.  Of course I was last.  "Ok come on tinkerbell, shake for us!" "You can do it baby girl"  Mommy said as she held my wrist out and shook it.  When it was over Auntie Beth told everyone how well they did with a big smile and a cutesy voice to all the little ones.

" For our last singalong, we are going to do ABC Quack!  We will sing our ABCs together but I will pick a letter to say quack instead of that letter.  When I do, baby johnnie's mom has volunteered her to be our little star.  Everyone will Quack when I do."  I had no idea what I would be doing but was turned to face mommy.  We started singing the ABCs and got to about m when Auntie Beth quacked. Everyone was encouraged to quack. As I quacked, mommy yanked up my yellow dress to show everyone the baby duck on my diaper cover! 

To make it easier, she put me on my knees and held my face in one hand.  Auntie Beth started to quack more often, and each time, my dress was lifted up.  I was bright red staring at mommy who was laughing along with the other moms as my dress kept going up.  "Why don't you shake your widdle ducky bottom so evewyone can see widdle ducky dance!"  I did as told and everyone clapped along until the song was over. 

gunrunner

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2024, 08:53:07 AM »
Thanks, for the update.
Will we ever find out why the baby is in this situation?

Tiny Johnny

• Super Sissy
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2024, 03:48:55 PM »
Part 4

Aunt Beth had us taken outside.  She had a big circular pen out there of all different color rails and netting.  I was led over to it and sat in the middle.  She had more infant toys there and put my pacifier in my mouth before leaving.  "Have fun baby girl while the big boys and girls play in the yard."  There were climbing structures and ball games for them to play.  "Oops, I almost forgot, wouldn't want baby to get sunburn."  With that she put a white lacy baby bonnet with eyelets and printed little flowers on it over my head and tied it in a bow under my chin. "There now, aren't you cute as a button"  She handed me a rattle and went off to watch the other kids.

Soon, another mom came and put her baby girl in with me.  She could only crawl and was wearing a diaper and t shirt.  "Play nice Ashley"  she said as she put her in the pen.  Her mom then sat in a chair next to my mommy and they chatted with each other.

Ashley started to play with the soft blocks.  "How cute, sissy, help your new friend to make a house!" Mommy told me in no uncertain terms.  I started to make a house out of the blocks.  The two moms took pictures of us playing together and then sent them to each other.  "Aren't they adorable.  We should get them together all the time to play." Mommy suggested.   "Oh agreed, let's pick another day to do it."  said Ashley's mom.  They settled on the following weekend at Ashley's house.  "Ashley has a lot of toys for them both to play with.  She got so many I am giving away a bunch of the ones she doesn't play with anymore."  "Sissy has a lot too but plays with most of them"

Ashley crawled over and pushed on the block house I was building and knocked it over then crawled around on the blocks.  "You two play nice now"  "So nice of your niece to have an area for our infants too" Ashley's mom said.  "Oh yes, she is very good at it"  mommy replied.  Ashley's mom asked if I was signed up for this playgroup too. "Of course, I asked Beth to put mine first on the list so we wouldn't miss out. I think sissy baby would have cried if she did."  "Great, I am signing Ashley up before we leave today."  "  I am sure they will be good friends by the time the session is up."  I had not been told that Auntie Beth was forming a play group or that I was signed up for it.

Soon, mommy did a diaper check on me and found that I was wet.  She asked Ashley's mom if she could watch both of us while she went and got my diaper bag.  "Of course, they are playing nicely, besides, where would they go" they both laughed before mommy went into the house.

Mommy reached over the side of the pen and changed me while she chatted with Ashley's mom.  While she did, Ashley crawled over and was climbing on my head and chest.  I could tell by the smell that she had messed herself but couldn't move as I was being changed.  "Awww look how much they like each other already!"  I could hear the other kids playing and having fun while I was being changed with a filled diaper sitting in my face!  "I think Queen Ashley has found a nice place to sit!"

sarahpenguin

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2024, 07:38:54 PM »
enjoying thius :)

Tiny Johnny

• Super Sissy
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2024, 12:36:30 AM »
Part 5
A short while later, my former niece, now Auntie Beth made an announcement.  “OK moms, thanks for bringing your children to our first play group session.  I hope more of you sign-up for a regular meeting. We meet every Wednesday at 9 am here.  I already have signups for Ashley, Kimberly, Kayla, and Baby johnnie in the infants group, and Kendra, Sally, Tara, Regina and Amy in the big girls group.  I am sure they will all make good friends together”  I was now signed up for playgroup!

I was made to crawl with the infants to the door, where Beth had put up a baby gate.   â€śNow next time, we will have the infants in the kitchen for some fun while the big girls can go outside.”
Before we left, she had little gifts for all of us.  The big girls group was given dolls of different kinds and they compared them with each other’s’ and they were let through the baby gate. 

My group was given stuffies and other more childish toys. 
When it got to me, Auntie Beth leaned down and clipped a pink bunny shaped teething ring and a pacifier to my dress collar.  “There you are widdle sissy, have fun num nums.” I had to sit on the floor where she shoved the teether into my mouth while the moms laughed and made faces at me and the baby girls crawled around me.

The dress was up over my ruffled plastic pants so everyone could see the big bulge of my diapers as I sat there drooling on the teether.  “Awww, did widdle baby do tinkies in her diapey again!  That’s the fourth time today.” Mommy said as she looked how big my diapers were in front.  “Well at least your plastic panties are on.  Maybe someone isn’t big enough to be here yet!” Aunt Beth spoke right up “Well that’s why she is with the infants.  Maybe widdle princess just needs to stay in the playpen or bouncer when here then.”

Mommy and Aunt Beth each grabbed one of my wrists.  As the other kids left, I was made to baby wave at them while I drooled on the teether stuffed in my mouth. 

As we were the last ones, Beth and mommy lifted me and had me walk between them to the car.  I had no choice but to waddle slowly as they took their time with me.

They teased me about what a big girl I was walking with them.  “If you keep going, mommy will buy her baby girl some cute baby reigns so you can toddle all you want and mommy can keep track of you!” “And if you do, Aunt Beth will take you on walks too!” “Awww, we need to go get you some as soon as possible then.”  The conversation between them continued until I was loaded into the car and strapped into my seat.  They made sure my dress was up so my soaking bulge showed.

As we headed out I noticed that we were headed away from home, not toward it.  We soon pulled into a shopping mall with a baby store.  I found myself put in the cart seat and wheeled in.  Mommy asked where the baby reigns were and a young woman told her where to find them while snickering at me. 

They had all kinds.  She picked out some pink leather ones with a bunny printed on the chest harness. “Ok widdle girl, let’s see how you do.”  Before I knew it, she had them on me and put me on the ground outside of the cart.  “ Oh look at mommy’s big girl go.  Prance nicely now.  One foot in front of the other sissy girl.”  She walked me all around the store, pretending to shop. 

When we finally made it to pay for my new reigns, she told the girl that I would wear them out of the store.  She gave me a swat on the bottom and off I went.

Tiny Johnny

• Super Sissy
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2024, 02:38:37 PM »
Part 6

Aunt Beth was waiting at the door for me the following week.  She saw that my reins had already been fastened in place for her.  I had been dressed in a short peekaboo lilac dress with flowers across the front chest and lace on the short sleeves.  My lollipop print ruffled diaper cover was way below the hemline and showing.  A matching bow was in my hair and my white ankle socks were trimmed with lilac lace.  My binky was fastened in place so I had no choice but to suc-k it.  Black patent leather mary janes and a baby's beaded bracelet completed my attire for the day, or so I thought.

Aunt Beth took my reins and made me crawl as she guided me down the hall and she and mommy chatted.  As we went down the hall, I saw all the bigger girls in a room to the side playing games and talking.  When I started to crawl that way, Aunt Beth pulled my reins the other way.  "No no silly widdle baby, that is a big girl room.  Keep cwalling stwaight ahead.  She and mommy chuckled as they kept walking me ahead.

I crawled into the room they led me to.  Aunt Beth had converted it into a nursery.  There were several playpens, a changing table, four cribs, bouncers attached to hooks in the ceiling, four high chairs, baby toys, a rocking horse and a lot of storage cabinets along the wall. The walls had pictures of Alphabet letters and baby animals, rainbows, and princesses.

Mommy thought the renovations were just delightful.  "How lovely, just perfect for the infants!"  "Yes, it was worth the trouble. They can now stay right here and have everything they need.  There is even a back door to a fenced area for them but probably wont' really get out of here often." 

Outside the full length window I could see the fenced area.  There was a plastic baby pool, a plastic teeter totter, a swing set with a big baby swing, some plastic baby walkers with activity toys on the front of them.  The area was only about ten feet or so square.

There were three babies in playpens already.  Their moms were sitting in rockers next to them helping them play.  They looked up as mommy said hello and brought me into the room.  Auntie Beth took my diaper bag and put it in a cubby with my name she had on a nursery themed sticker.  It was right next to Ashley's slot.  Below each slot were shelves with plenty of diapers, wipes and baby powder.

"Ok missy, let's get you dressed for your day.  We wouldn't want your cute widdle dwess to get winkled."  They laid me on a changing mat and Aunt Beth pulled my dress up over my head while mommy took my diaper covers down.  "Whoops, almost forgot little girly's shoes.  You won't be needing these sugar!"  She unbuckled my shoes and took my anklets off as well.

While the other moms watched, Aunt Beth went to one of the cupboards and brought back a soft white baby onesie with all kinds of little pink hearts on it and a peter pan collar with ruffled sleeves.  "Isn't this darling, and so right for a widdle baby girl like you.  It will make changing your diapeys so much easier."  The onesie was pulled over my head and four snaps were fastened below.

"Oh my, look what mommy bought today for you!"  They were both chuckling as she produced a pair of satin baby booties sized for me.  They finished with a bonnet that matched the heart pattern on my onesie. "There, there, that's better for mommies widdle baby girl, isn't it."  I was completely dressed as an infant for them and I soon found myself sitting in a playpen next to Ashley's, with rattles and dolls.

After a short while, Auntie Beth told the moms that they could leave and she would see them at the end of the day.  "Bye Bye widdle pwincess, don't be any trouble for Auntie Beth now."  "Oh I will call you if there is anything we can't handle.  Don't worry about the little angels."

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender