Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Revenge is a Wet Nappy  (Read 28428 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Revenge is a Wet Nappy
« on: December 05, 2016, 04:59:39 AM »
Revenge is a Wet Nappy
Chapter One
The tall raven haired woman was in her late thirties, had a figure that would make a teenager proud and was stylishly clothed in fashionable taste. Her make-up was just enough to highlight her dark brown eyes and accentuate the pleasing line of her cheek bones. It was clear to the woman sat before her, that this was a lady not to be trifled with.
Miss Primm had never had children of her own, but had set up the Correctional School for Dysfunctional Girls over ten years ago. Now in her late fifties, dressed in the style of an old-fashioned matron with her dark blue dress and white apron she exuded discipline and authority.
“You do understand Mrs Greenburg, that this is a girl’s school and that you are asking me to admit your fifteen year old son” explained Miss Primm.
“Yes, Miss Primm. I fully understand what I am asking you to do for me. My son is a slob, a bully and a lout who needs exactly the discipline and care that I seem unable to provide. You offer a one to one governess service that is exactly what he needs. As I understand it, he will be taught in isolation and never need to come into contact with the other girls in the school.”
“We do not have the basic facilities for him to share the school with the other girls. Let me explain. This school has six dormitories which each take around ten girls each. Each dormitory has its own bath house, wash basins, showers and toilet facilities. Only the head girl has her own room with en-suite facilities and I would not want to ask her to sacrifice her hard won privileges”, continued Miss Primm.
“I thought I saw in your brochure, that you had a number of rooms for miscreant girls that required ‘special’ treatment?” enquired Mrs Greenburg
“We do, but this is a corridor that links to another cleansing and changing facility with the necessary ablutions” said Miss Primm. “Come, let me show you Mrs Greenburg, it will all become much clearer”.
“Please call me Anne, Mrs Primm, it is less of a mouthful and I am divorcing my husband shortly and will not be using the name for much longer!”
Miss Primm stood up, she was not a tall woman but nonetheless was imposing. Sher commanded an air of authority that comes with being in charge and getting things done properly.
The school was a large mansion house set in fifty acres of green pastureland. The ground floor was mainly classrooms and there was a well-equipped science laboratory, a teaching kitchen, sewing facility and gymnasium. In the basement were all manner of storage rooms, kitchens and a refectory with long tables already set for lunch. Anne noticed that there six large baby high chairs set on a smaller table with regular chairs set alongside them.
Miss Primm saw her puzzled face and laughed “we do not believe in corporal punishment in this school, but if a girl behaves like a baby then she gets treated like one!”
They climbed the stairs up to the first floor.
“This is the special corridor” explained Miss Primm “this is where we take out the badness and put back in the goodness of a child”. She opened the door. Anne gasped. There in a large cot suc-king on a huge pink dummy was a girl who must have been aged at least fifteen years old dressed in a pink onesie with her nappies trying to push their way past a line of silver poppers at the crutch. Next to her cot was a table on which was a pile of at least a dozen white terry nappies, and on top of those were more than six pairs of plastic pants. Against the wall stood a stout unit covered in nursery print vinyl that was clearly a changing table. In the corner stood two lidded buckets that were clearly marked for her wet and soiled nappies.
The girl tried to stand up, but the pink harness about her chest with “Baby Charlotte” on the front with a line of jingling bells was secured to the base of her cot and she slumped back on to her thickly padded bottom, her reins tinkling merrily as she did so.
“This is Charlotte” explained Miss Primm “she has been put into this unit for six months for being unruly and a bad influence on the other girls. She has her own nanny and is given lessons by her governess. It is her nap time now and she should be sleepy-byes shouldn’t she?” said Miss Primm tickling her charge under the chin. “Who has dribbled a lot then?” she laughed, opening a drawer and taking out a large pink terry towelling bib with a little bear embroidered on the front. “Come nearer dear, that’s it” she said tying the bib in a big bow around her neck. “Now you can dribble to your heart’s content sweetheart”.
Anne was watching captivated. “Does Charlotte use her nappies?”
“She could not do without them my dear!” explained Miss Primm “she has been in this situation for five months now and we usually find that after a few weeks they return to being bed wetters and then after a month or so they start to have daytime accidents and then a few month later they wake up to a soiled nappy or cannot wait for a potty to be brought to them.”
“Charlotte seems to like her dummy a lot” observed Anne
“Yes, the dummy is an important part of the punishment. We strap it in to start with, but after a few weeks when they start to have little day time accidents in their nappies, then we notice that they find a dummy very comforting and nurse it quite willingly”.
“Are all the punishments like this?” asked Anne
“Oh no my dear, Charlotte has been taken back to a little toddler about twelve months old, but we can in extreme cases take them back to being very small babies. In other cases where they have been bullying, we just make them nappy dependant and let them dress as regular teenagers. A nappy wetting bully will not be feared by anybody!”
“Come we have must to see dear!” said Miss Primm as she opened the door back into the corridor. Charlotte looked through the bars of her cot, her eyes drooping as her body now needed and expected the nap that had come every day for the last five months. As she slowly drifted off to sleep her dummy bobbed in and out to the rhythm of her shallow breathing. She hardly felt the warmth in her nappy as she wet herself like a toddler.

antonia

Re: Revenge is a Wet Nappy
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 04:43:00 AM »
Chapter Two
Anne followed Miss Primm along the corridor marvelling at each new humiliation that each room contained. In total, six of the rooms were occupied by girls reduced to various levels of infantile babies.
At the end of the tour they returned to Miss Primm’s office.
“My son Christopher has to be admitted in to your organisation” she pleaded, her eyes staring directly into the steely gaze of Miss Primm. “I’m begging you please. He is on a road to disaster and his father is applying for sole custody with his new fancy woman.”
“Anne, it really is not possible because he is a boy and we are a girls’ school” retorted Miss Primm.
“Then make him in to a girl, then he will not be out of place” replied Anne with an exasperated reply.
“A girl?” questioned Miss Primm “a girl?” she repeated, “that is positively brilliant” she smiled. “Of course our fees would have to be a bit higher and there would be a lot of ‘additional procedures’ that would have to be performed”, she emphasised in a hushed tone.
“Miss Primm, what do you mean by ‘additional procedures’ that would need to be performed?”
“Call me Agnes dear! I think you may have opened up a whole new avenue for a revenue stream. We would need to speed up the indoctrination and that will involve some fairly unpleasant interventions that we would need to invite our consultant surgeon to perform. I did not show you our infirmary but it is very well equipped and quite able to support the tasks I have in mind”. Agnes pursed her lips and nodded her head as she thought more on the topic. “Yes, I think all will be possible. I shall draw up a schedule and invite you back in a week or so once I have made the necessary enquiries”.
“So tell me more about your soon to be ex-husband dear”, said Agnes leaning forward across her desk and gently holding Anne’s hand.
“My husband John is a property investor and his business has taken him to every corner of the earth setting up deals and new ventures. As his business grew, I was at his side working to support him in his ever demanding role, that is until I fell pregnant with Christopher. As I reached full term it became impossible for me to keep up with the strains of the job and I nearly lost my baby. John took on a series of Pas and it was a few years ago that I realised that his latest Assistant was giving him a lot more than was demanded by her job description. John started to make weekend trips out of the long haul business deals and his PA Joanne was going with him. I was left at home looking after Christopher who with each passing year and lack of a fatherly discipline (and with far too big an allowance) was growing more and more unruly as time passed. The crunch came a few months ago when John said he wanted a divorce. He also accused me of being a poor mother and letting his son grow up a yob.” Anne looked with sadness at Agnes as a small tear ran down her face. Agnes squeezed her hand in hers and gave her a reassuring look.
“We can mend all this Anne, we can mend all this. Bring the boy in with you when I have sorted out the details.

antonia

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 12:32:00 PM »
Chapter Three
Anne arrived home later that day filled with hope and comfort. Christopher was in their lounge watching a violent film on the wide screen TV with the sound turned to maximum and the sound surround shaking the house to its foundations. He was surrounded by crisp packets, empty lager cans and there was a smell of cannabis pervading the air. A pizza box lay on the carpet, two uneaten pieces remained in the greasy box along with most of the crusts. He was wearing a fleecy onesie in the form of a wolf with big clawed feet. His hair was unwashed and unbrushed. He looked a slob.
She looked at him in disgust.
He looked at her with contempt. “What do you want?” he snarled
“I want the old Timothy back” she replied coldly “I want the son that I have been denied.”
“Tough” he growled back at her.
She turned her back on him and went to the kitchen for a glass of wine, she allowed herself a small smile. Things will be different from now on. Yes, she thought, things will be very different soon and that overgrown baby in his onesie will soon be more appropriately dressed albeit still in a Babygro.
A week went by and Anne eagerly awaited a letter from Miss Primm, but no letter was forthcoming. Days passed and Anne began to wonder if she would ever hear back. Then ten days after her initial meeting with Agnes, there was a knock at the door and a man bearing a box marked DHL was standing on her doorstep. She signed for the parcel and opened it up; her curiosity was at full pitch.
Inside there was a long letter from Miss Primm, detailing the schedule of events. In the box was a foil strip that contained half a dozen tablets and a bottle that contained a clear liquid. The letter gave instructions on how they were to be used. In two days’ time Christopher would be collected from her address, but she had to be certain that Christopher was suitably prepared.
That night she cooked Christopher’s favourite dinner of hamburger and chips and added a few drops of the liquid to his meal by sprinkling his chips in salt and vinegar with the added twist.
He came in from the lounge and picked up his dinner without saying a word and took it to eat in front of the television. Anne shrugged her shoulders and ignored him. It was an hour later when she looked in on Christopher, he was in a trance, though stupor might be a better description. His head was lolling and he fought to keep his eyes open.
“I don’t feel well” he muttered “got a bloody awful headache! I feel sick” he gasped and clutched at his stomach. He made a dash for the cloakroom and the sound of retching could be heard through the house. Later, although he looked groggy, he had at last regained some of his lost colour. His stomach rumbled and once again he made an unsteady rush for the toilet, this time to deal with a severe stomach cramp.
Anne repeated the dose with every meal and by the end of the second day, Christopher was running on empty and had little strength left to do anything but sleep in his bed. She then ground up the six tablets and added them to a cup of cocoa that she took up to him. His stomach by this time was extremely sore and the sweet chocolate was about all he could manage to keep down. He took it with almost gratitude, not knowing that it was going to knock him out for six because it contained a strong sleeping draft.
After an hour he was completely under and dead to the world.
The doorbell rang and a private ambulance stood on the drive with two orderlies. “Package to collect!” said one of the men. They went up to Christopher’s room and dragged him up in to a sitting position where they fitted him in to a canvas jacket with long sleeves that terminated in a strap. He was pulled into a standing position and another strap pulled between his legs, his two arms were pulled across his chest and buckled at the back.
“Just so he doesn’t hurt himself” explained the other man in the white suit.
“You all packed and ready to go Christopher?” demanded the man looking at the lad who by this stage had no idea where he was or what was happening. Anne handed the man a small packed suitcase that contained all the items requested by Agnes.
“See you in a month then Mrs Greenburg, don’t you worry about young Chrissie here. We are going to take very good care of him”.
The young man was bundled on a stretcher and loaded into the back of the ambulance. Anne felt a moment of regret and wondered whether she had done the right thing. In a moment she was grinning broadly as the ambulance swung out of her street and she waved a hand as it disappeared from view. She went into the kitchen and opened a chilled bottle of Pinot Grigio and claimed back the television to watch something that she wanted for a change.

antonia

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 04:25:28 AM »
Chapter Four
Christopher arrived at the large mansion and was immediately taken to the infirmary. He was still in a state of extreme sedation and was hardly aware of what was happening to him. The straps were released and the restricting jacket was removed along with all his clothes. Two of the nannies began washing him and scrubbing his skin with exfoliants and high levels of AHAs to strip off the dead skin and rejuvenate his sallow complexion. A cream was applied to the whole of his body that had a strange smell and for 20 minutes it slowly did its work. He was rinsed and dried, his skin was a delicate shade of pink and totally void of any hair.
“Now we have to neutralise his masculinity and protect the girls” explained the older nanny
She opened a box containing a series of plastic parts. “Anybody understand how this works?” she asked spilling the various pieces into a stainless steel kidney dish. The other nanny joined her and together they pieced together an assembly based on the picture on the box of the CB3000S model chastity device. “Just as well Miss Primm got the small size, because even this is looking a bit on the large size for this boy. He is not very big for a 15 year old is he? It looks to me that the best place for this little noodle is in a lovely soft terry nappy where it can wet to its heart’s content!”
They eventually settled on the smallest sizes from the selection of parts in the kit. The plastic collar was slipped around him and the top crescent of plastic fitted on the long pins to complete the circular ring. Baby Oil was applied to his member that was slotted in to the plastic tube and then fastened to the protruding pins using the smallest separating spacer. Finally a small padlock was slipped through the middle pin to completely secure the assembly. Nanny shook a copious amount of baby powder over him.
“Now he has to start on anal dilation, and I have the expander ring to fit. The problem with arrogant youngsters like this will be that they use going in their nappies as a means of rebellion, waiting until we have put him in a clean nappy before he does a poo. So this will have to be fitted now. She help up a pear shaped device with an annular ring from which ran a long rubber tube that terminated in a large orange rubber bulb.
The nannies looped Christopher’s legs in to a hoist and pumped the handle until his bottom was lifted clear of the table. The part of the dilator that fitted in his anus was lubricated with petroleum jelly and inserted. The bulb was pressed a few times and the ring expanded, an inner ring sealing the device firmly in his bottom. A couple more pumps of the bulb resulted in a small grunt from Christopher as the ring expanded.
“Now his sphincter is unable to close, but the orifice is a little small to be completely effective, so every day we give a couple of pumps to expand it a little more to make the passage wider. I do pity this young guy, because this is going to be very uncomfortable”.
A brand new, freshly laundered nappy that was six feet square was folded into the traditional kite shape and slipped under his bottom, nanny pulled the front flap up between his legs and released the hydraulics so that he slipped back down into the soft embrace of the white terry cloth. The two nurses pulled the sides around him and pinned the ends securely with large nappy pins.
“My word! This is enormous, do you think we are going to get his plastic baby pants over that lot?” exclaimed Mary the first nanny.
“Only one way to find out!” replied Mandy who was unhooking the loops and threading the pants over Christopher’s feet. “Let’s pump him up again and find out”. They raised Christopher’s prone body once again and working from each side eased the voluminous plastic pants over his nappy, being sure to tuck in any stray towelling under the plastic protection. The end of the tube from the anal dilator hung over the outside of his babyish protection.
“I cannot quite get the pants to fit over the back of his nappy, but it is good enough” reported Mary patting the front of the plastic pants and snuggling the nappy beneath so that it fit properly.  Christopher’s legs were forced quite wide apart, such was the bulk and thickness of his new nappy that could be clearly seen beneath the clear plastic along with the nappy pins holding everything together.
“What else have we got to do now?” enquired Mandy who was being trained by Mary.
He also has to have the baby tongue treatment which I suppose we could do tonight”.
“What is the baby tongue treatment?” asked Mandy
“We inject a collagen based preparation in to the tip and centre of his tongue, but unlike normal collagen injections that slowly wear off with time and slowly dissipate, this injection will harden and is totally permanent” explained Mary.
Mandy looked blank, she was not the sharpest knife in the block.
“It gives him a lisp” continued Mary “he will sound like a sissy”. Mary inserted the needle of the syringe into the vial and withdrew a couple of ccs of the liquid. She gave a pump on the anal dilator and Christopher opened his mouth to let out a groan. She grabbed his tongue with a haemostatic clamp and injected the fluid into the tip and base. “Done!” she confirmed releasing his tongue from the clamp.
“Now for his feet” she said taking a pair of woollen booties from a plastic bag.
“They are all lop-sided” said Mandy with a frown
“Yes, they are built up inside so that he will have to walk on the outer edge of his foot. This will make him walk bow-legged and unable to put his feet flat on the ground. With his thick nappies he will already have to try and walk with his legs far apart and this will encourage him to look like a toddler when he walks.”
 Mary completed tying the pink bows on the booties and summoned the orderlies to help her.
“We need to get him in to his onesie and then into his new cot” she explained. The orderlies man-handled the dopey boy into a sitting position while Mandy and Mary slipped the pink brushed cotton Babygro over his head. The orderlies lifted him to his feet while the girls pulled the end of the garment between his legs and did up the six shiny silver poppers. The nappy contained in the plastic pants was bulging through the gaps between the poppers.
It took all four of them to get him into his leather harness and all the buckles secured. It was with supreme effort they got the hapless boy into the cot and his harness secured to the two clips at the side of his cot. He lay on his back with his legs akimbo, the medication still keeping him sedated.
Mary opened a cellophane packet and took out a giant pink dummy. “We managed to get this from a firm in Australia, it is a perfect replica of a baby’s dummy and in perfect scale” she said. A quick pump on the dilator and she popped the teat of the dummy into Christopher’s mouth without any resistance. It always amazed her how the suc-king reflex was never lost, because almost immediately the dummy began to bob in and out as Christopher took comfort from the soother.
“We normally would tie a ribbon around his head to keep this in, but I think this poor lad has had enough for one day”.
They wheeled his cot along to his new nursery and as they did so, Christopher in his befuddled state, allowed his mind to remember back to those halcyon days as an infant when he felt caressed and protected by a soft terry nappy – he wet himself and luxuriated in the warmth as it spread around him.
“Night night Christopher”

antonia

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 09:32:57 AM »
Chapter Five
The next day Christopher woke up in a very soggy nappy suc-king on a large pink pacifier. He looked around through the bars of what appeared to be a giant cot. He tried to sit up but was restrained by what appeared to be a baby harness. It jingled as he struggled against the binding straps to no avail.
“Whaff
?” he began to exclaim and then realised that he had a large dummy in his mouth. “What the
” He never finished because Mandy and Mary came in to the room.
“Hello Chrissie, how are we this morning? I expect you are quite an uncomfortable little boy this morning in your wet nappy? I imagine that you want your bottle now as well don’t you?” She handed him a plastic baby’s bottle filled with warm milk. “Here you go sweetie, that should make you feel a lot better”.
Christopher swore back with such rudeness that it would not be right to repeat those words here, but a more foul mouth you would never hear. Mandy was shaken by such venomous filth and looked very shocked, but Mary being older and wiser just looked at him passively. She brought back her arm and gave his face a side swipe with her hand that was so powerful it nearly took his head off. Not a word was spoken, but Christopher was silenced.
“No problem, we can come back later” she said quietly and beckoned Mandy to follow her out. The door closed softly and Christopher was left to fume on his own. He looked at the bottle in his hands with disgust and was about to haul it across the room when he realised that he was completely parched and dehydrated. He tried to unscrew the lid that enclosed the teat, but these bottles were fitted with sophisticated closures that could only be opened with a special tool. He pulled at the silicon teat but was unable to get sufficient purchase. The decision was simple and he had to nurse the bottle like a baby if he wanted to quench his thirst. Hugely embarrassed he looked around his nursery to see if anybody could see him and put the teat in his mouth. Slowly he started to suc-k on the bottle and the level of milk slowly began to fall.
The teddy cam in the corner saw all and Mandy and Mary watched the monitor with glee as the ruffian slowly nursed on his bottle. The more he nursed, the more of the sedative he consumed and as he neared the end of the bottle he felt himself slowly drifting off into the arms of morphia.
The two nannies went back an hour later to find Christopher completely out, his mouth open and snoring loudly. Mary retrieved his dummy and plugged the hole and stopped the snoring as once again instincts cut in and he nursed happily on his dummy teat.
It was a very wet nappy that they removed and replaced with a fresh soft fluffy terry. Despite his very heavy wetting the plastic pants had contained everything beautifully. In no time at all he was sweet and fresh and smelling of baby powder.
“Doctor is coming later, so we had better put on his mittens” said Mary getting some from a drawer in his changing unit. We had better secure his hands to his harness as well just in case he gets a bit frisky. “Oh, and I had better give his dilator a pump just to keep things opening. I thought we might have had a dirty nappy this morning, but it will only be a matter of time.”
“Should we give him some laxatives?” asked Mandy
“No, let’s wait and see what the doctor says” replied Mary
“What I will do is put in a saline drip to keep him hydrated, because I am worried that he is not drinking enough. It will also encourage him to wet his nappy more often and that is certainly something we need to encourage”.
Miss Primm came in just as the drip was being adjusted for the correct flow. “Hello Mary, hello Mandy! How is Christopher coming along? I have the doctor coming in later, but here is his mother Anne come to make sure her little boy is alright.” Anne entered the room and immediately broke in to a broad grin as she saw her son in the cot, thickly nappied and dummied in a pink Babygro secured to his cot with a baby harness.
“He seems to like his dummy” she said “I had the devil’s own job weaning him off his do-di when he was a toddler, but I see he is enjoying it again now! He seems to be dribbling quite a lot, do you have a bib to put on him, because it would be a shame to spoil his sleeper?”
Mandy looked in a drawer and help up an enormous white terry bib backed in vinyl and trimmed with pink gingham edging. “This is a feeding bib because we do not have a drool bib in here at the moment, but I am sure it will do the job perfectly”.
Anne took it from here and putting her arms through the bars of the cot managed to work the ties behind Christopher’s head and tie them in a large bow. Her son stirred as she finished pulling the ends tight. “Hello sweetheart, and how are you today?” she asked him in a syrupy sweet tone.
“Nuffin’ is good” he spluttered past his dummy “wath happenin, where am I”?
“You are in your new school darling and you are going to learn how to be the bestest baby girl a mummy could ever have wished for”. Anne looked down and saw the rubber bulb coming out through the poppers of his Babygro. “What is this?” she asked giving the bulb a squeeze.
Christopher’s eyes sprung open in pained surprise, his dummy suc-ked hard and fast “NNNgggg!” he squealed.
Mary said “Please no! Mrs Greenburg that is his anal dilator and it has already been used today, he is not due for an increase until tomorrow now”.
Anne squeezed the bulb again, Christopher’s eyes came out on organ stops and his face went a deeper shade of red. “Mrs Greenburg, I must insist
”
Yet again Anne squeezed the bulb and Christopher let out a huge wail and started to blubber through his dummy. “Pease thtop, pease” he spluttered as tears ran down his face and onto the thirsty terry cloth of his bib.
Anne was in no mood for mercy and before the nannies and Miss Primm could retrieve the bulb she had pressed it ferociously several times. Christopher was wailing like a baby and screaming in pain. “Sorry I seem to have broken it” exclaimed Anne pumping the bulb one last time “it does not seem to be doing anything”.
“I fear you have torn his bottom beyond repair Mrs Greenburg” said Miss Primm looking perplexed. She took the bulb from her hand and felt there was no resistance to her gentle pressure. “His sphincter may be damaged beyond repair and he may be permanently in need of his nappies for number two’s.
“What a shame!” said Anne “ah well, accidents happen I suppose. Anyway, I am really impressed with progress so far, Thank you for all you have done.”
Miss Primm took Anne by the arm and led her to the door “I think we should leave Christopher with his nannies for now.”
The two nannies were quite distressed that Christopher had been so badly damaged and decided that the best solution was to leave everything in place and let the doctor see if any repair was possible to the poor lad’s rear passage.
It was a few hours later when the doctor arrived. Examination of the damage was as bad as expected and the tears so ragged that stitching was not a possibility. The doctor decided that a tube of the appropriate diameter should be inserted and fixed in place with superglue to prevent any possible infection in the short term. Just as the doctor was about to insert a vacuum tube up his bottom.
Christopher woke up!

antonia

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 04:10:48 AM »
Christopher was awake, lying in the midst of all the crisp packets and the pizza box with all the uneaten crusts was on the floor, he was on his couch at home, what a nightmare he had experienced. He shook his head regretting the ‘natural high’ that he had taken earlier. It was in that moment of elation that he realised his wolf-like fleecy onesie was wet, the couch was soaked as was the rug that he had snuggled up with. He had been so far out that he had lost control of his bladder.

His mother was in the kitchen reading a letter. “Christopher, I have had a letter from your new school, they want us to visit tomorrow.”

“I’m not going 
.” started Christopher, then realised he did not want to upset his mother when he was in such a tricky and embarrassing situation “to be any trouble Mum, just let me know what time we have to go and I will be ready.” He picked up the rug, turned the cushion over and made a dash for his room. “I better have a bath tonight if we are going out” he shouted from the stairs.

He dashed in to the bathroom and hung his onesie over the tall towel rail to dry, he draped the rug at the other end and hoped all would dry in time.

Downstairs his mother was clearing up his mess and as she plumped up the cushions and put things straight she notice that one of them was definitely damp. As she pulled it off the sofa she saw that the underside was soaked. Her experienced nose told her it was urine, but she decided to clean things up and not say a word. Revenge was coming and it would be in the form of a nappy. She could wait.

The next day Christopher was remarkably compliant, he had thrown his rug and onesie under the bed, and although dry they smelt like a urinal. The journey was not chatty but there were no confrontations.

Miss Primm welcomed them into her office. She talked about the academic excellence of her establishment, how well they had performed as a crammer for students that had not made the grade in their ‘O’ levels and had gone on to success. Christopher looked bored.

They discussed how Christopher had been thrown out from his last school for breaking every rule under the sun – smoking, drinking, bullying, drug abuse, and driving without a license. He listened to all of this with a scowl on his face and his mother sensed that it would not be too long until there was an outburst. Just when things were coming to a head there was a knock on the door.

“Come in” said Mrs Primm in a sing-song voice “Ah Rowena dear, please come in”. A tall girl dressed in a short gymslip and white blouse came in who could have been a star in the film St Trinians. She was beautiful and had a figure that most boys could not keep their eyes off. Her young breasts seemed to be fighting to escape from her blouse. She had the face of Venus and a figure to match. Her long dark hair flowed down her back and almost reached her waist. Christopher sat with eyes wide open and a silly grin. “This is my head girl Rowena”, explained Miss Primm and she will take Christopher around the school and show him where everything is.

“Hello Mrs Greenburg, Hello Christopher” she purred, her eyes looking deeply into his, “are you coming Chris?” The innuendo was not wasted on Christopher who was already quite aroused. In his haste to get up and follow her like a young puppy, he nearly fell over his mother’s briefcase, kicked Miss Primm’s waste paper basket and almost dropped his cup and saucer which he crashed down on her desk. They left the room.

“It is amazing the effect that girl has on boys, it was exactly for that reason that her parents thought it safer for her to come to a more restrained environment. Sadly Christopher would not last five minutes with Rowena, she has very expensive tastes, has an IQ that would stagger you and is amazingly bright”.

Rowena took Christopher around the school showing him the tutorial rooms, the girls’ dormitories, the refectory, the gym and the games room. He asked about the highchairs in the refectory and was told that physical punishment was not used in the school, but humiliation was a large feature.

“Would you like a smoke?” asked Christopher “is there a place we can go?”

“What? You mean like round the back of the bicycle shed?” she laughed “no there is nowhere to smoke Chrissie, only a fool would kill his body with poisons.”

“So if I got caught, what would my punishment be?” he enquired

“The punishment is usually made to fit the crime, so for suc-king on a cigarette I suppose the punishment would be to suc-k on a dummy or a baby’s feeding bottle. It is quite an infantile thing to do, so the punishment would be equally infantile.”

“And what if I refused?”

“Ha ha!” she laughed “have you not seen how infants can be restrained and kept in their place, trust me you do not want to fight here because you will never win.” They arrived at a door marked Supply Store and Rowena knocked. The door was opened by a rather chubby round-faced lady who beamed at them.

“Come in, come in” she gushed full of welcome “you must be young Chrissie the newby”. She bustled them along to a counter, behind which were packets and bundles of all shapes and sizes. “Now let me see” she said referring to her long list. You need two dozen of these, two towels large, two towels small, rubber sheet, soap carbolic, four pairs of these, powder, sleepers two, name tags one reel of, sewing kit

Christopher looked on in amazement as the pile grew larger and larger. “A lot of this stuff looks very babyish” he said, but before he could answer a middle aged lady dressed in a sister’s uniform came in to the room. Like dĂ©jĂ  vu, Christopher immediately exclaimed “Nanny Mary!”

“Sorry?” the woman said in surprise

“You are Nanny Mary!” I dreamt about you last night

“Dear boy, I am Sister and Matron’s Assistant, nanny indeed! I have been called a lot of things in my time, but nanny, really!” she blustered on laughing “is that what you need young Chrissie?”

“My name is Christopher, not Chrissie” he retorted a little embarrassed.
“
 and mine is Elizabeth, so it was not me you dreamed about baby boy! Come on let us get these things to your room”

The four of them carried the packages and parcels to his new room on the ‘special corridor’. The room did not have a bed but a sturdy pink cot with metal bars. At the end of the bed were two buckets with lids. A flat padded vinyl table lay along one of the walls.

“I am not staying here” exclaimed Christopher “this is for a baby”.

“Look smartie, you are a boy, you are the only boy in a girls’ school. You cannot run around at night nor can you go to the girl’s toilets when all they will be wearing are delicate nightwear and very little else. So tonight you will have to wear some protection just in case. In the morning you can go downstairs to the visitor’s toilet when you have dressed and do what you have to do. So this is just a precaution, you do not think we expected you to use these nappies did you? Ha ha! You did, didn’t you? That is so funny!” laughed the Sister

“Then why are there two dozen of them?” asked Christopher “and why are there four pairs of plastic pants?”

“You have to wear the plastic pants just in case you do not last the night” explained Sister “but a big lad like you will not need to worry”.

“They come in those pack sizes” said the lady from the stores “and we do not split packs down in to smaller lots”.

“Well don’t you have a pot or something you could put in my room?” whined Christopher

“Sorry dear, but we are out of stock on those items” explained the stockroom lady patiently.

“Emilia, stop pandering to the boy” she told the stockroom lady “rules are rules and that is an end to it and I will hear no more on the subject” she concluded firmly.
Christopher picked up a bundle of leather straps that jingled as he held them, “so what are these?” he asked petulantly

“Those are your night harness to make sure you stay put during the night” explained Sister “we don’t like to lock the door in case there is a fire or an emergency during the night. The fire marshals will come and release you in the event that such a crisis should arise.”

“Look don’t worry Chrissie” said Rowena putting her arm around his shoulders “it might seem a bit strange, but what would all the girls’ parents think if they knew there was a stud like you running around loose at night? It would mean ruin for the school, imagine the scandal. This way there is no chance of any misdemeanours and everybody can stay happy”. The warmth and perfume of Rowena who towered over him made him feel faint, being a little on the short side his head rested against her soft breast and he felt himself softening under her kind protection.

“Right enough of this young man. Rowena take Chrissie to the refectory and get him some lunch” ordered Sister

Christopher looked back at his new room, the nappies were stacked in a tall pile on his dresser, the plastic pants were out of their packets and resting on top. Baby powder and creams were on the shelf along with a packet of large nappy pins with pink safety covers. He noticed with some concern three packets of large pink dummies and what looked like terry towelling bibs with pink gingham ties trailing over the edge of another shelf. As he turned to leave an awful feeling swept over him like a black cloud, he could not think why. In a moment he was hit by a bolt of lightning as he suddenly realised why he had this dreadful fear, an awful premonition.

His nightmare was beginning to come true.

antonia

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 09:34:36 AM »
Chapter Seven

Christopher and Rowena went in to lunch, the refectory was full of girls of all ages from the age of about 4or 5 right up to teenagers. One table had pre-schoolers wearing colourful bibs eating from plastic plates and drinking from sippy cups. Another table had young girls wearing pinafores to protect their clothes and appeared perfectly normal. However, in the corner was another table with six large highchairs in which older girls were dressed in baby clothes were being fed by nurses who sat beside them.

“Punishment table” said Rowena seeing the shocked expression of Christopher’s face “as I said we do not have physical correction in this school, but we do have some pretty humiliating things to sort out the naughty ones!”

“Why don’t they resist?” asked Christopher

“They cannot. Would you like to sit in a dirty nappy for two hours? Would you like to be force fed with a dummy gag? Would you like to drink castor oil? Would you like your punishment to be shown on Facebook? No, I didn’t think so. It is better to go along with it and try to get it over with.” Rowena spoke with authority.

“Have you ever
.” started Christopher

“Oh yes!” she replied with a knowing look, “I most certainly have”.

They queued for their lunch, the girls in front seeing the head girl stood aside to let her pass to the front of the line. “This is Chrissie, he is a newby and I want you to be nice to him” she informed them. She took him to the table at the front of the refectory where sat a number of the school teachers.

“You know Miss Primm, I hope you know Mrs Greenburg” she laughed at her own joke, “you know Sister Elizabeth Healey, you know Emilia Stockbridge, this is the senior tutor Mrs Stern, the school doctor Dr. Hardy, and these are some of the teachers, Miss Strickland, Miss Heavyweather, Miss Crick the Science teacher, Miss Watson who teaches domestic science and Mrs Hope who teaches needlepoint, knitting and embroidery. Not everybody is here, but you will meet them all eventually.

Christopher nodded and greeted each in turn, they all smiled warmly and welcomed him to the school.

A woman dressed in black joined the table as he sat down to eat his dinner. “This is your personal tutor Mrs. Black and you will see a lot of her because she is going to prepare you for all the exams you failed Chrissie” said Miss Primm. “Over the next six weeks or so you will work with her to improve your grades when you resit you exams in September”. Mrs. Black smiled at him, but her eyes looked ominous and she stared at him with a look he felt penetrated his very soul.

The lunch eventually came to an end and Christopher went with his Mother to Miss Primm’s office.

“Right then Chrissie, say bye bye to your Mummy dear”, instructed Miss Primm “then go to your room and wait for Sister”. Christopher looked aggrieved at being spoken to like a little kid, but went up to his mother and gave her a hug.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender