Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165481 times)

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2019, 10:44:45 PM »
Oh my where did you get that picture?

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2019, 05:33:58 PM »
I am required to write Mistress Cat (honor curtsy) everyday, and I like to illustrate so She understands better. Write me and we can chat..LOVE YOUR STORIES!

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2019, 08:32:59 PM »
Are you on FL site?

Teddylein

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2019, 03:22:12 PM »
Another nice episode!  The Stalls seem to be having fun with him. He has long become Susan's toy.
A girl's toy. If Susan wants to put a tampon in his po, she does too. He does well to obey her.
I am so curos about what they will do whith him next!

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2019, 07:30:54 PM »
Not on FL..

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #117 on: January 04, 2020, 09:27:37 AM »
Janet Jones stayed for a cup of coffee that John served to her. His domestic duties were still in full effect much to Janet’s delight. He soon noticed Mrs. Stall kept giving him orders that kept him going back and forth from the living room to the kitchen. “Johnny, can you serve some cookies on a tray?” She would call out. John felt like a maid and his outfit of black Jazz pants with his white blouse and apron didn’t help. He didn’t want to cause any issue and just wanted to go home. Janet talked in length about John’s new found domestic and cleaning skills. After what felt like hours his mother finished her coffee and cookies.

“Having a helper like Johnny in the house is so great. Let me know if he’s ever for hire. I would love for him to clean my house”. Mrs. Stall said loudly. John shifted ?nervously at that statement. “Hmmm, I’ll think about that. I think I gotta train him a bit more before I put him to work professionally. I don’t want him to have a bad reputation. Besides his grades are a little low this semester, he will need to pick them up before he gets a job.” Janet said truthfully. This was the first time John felt ? relieved all weekend. 

On the way to the door Mrs. Stall dropped the bombshell he was fearing “Oh, Janet, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it was a not a good day for Johnny yesterday. he not only wet the bed but also had a accident at the Halloween party. The poor little guy was crying pretty hard in front of everyone , he was so upset i think it caused him to wet the bed.” Janet looked visibly disappointed in her son. “A public accident?!?! We will deal with this when we get home.” She said sternly. The relieved John felt was short lived.

As they were about to walk out of the door John started to untie his apron “You can keep it sweetie. It looks much better on you. Besides your Mom says you need more training before you go pro. That apron looks to good on you to give up. That really screams professional.” John half smiled as his mom nudged him “Thank you Mrs. Stall” he said sweetly as Janet took his hand and walked to the car.

While in the car his mom’s
Tone got angry “A public accident?!?! Johnny I thought you were better then that. You been dry for almost a week then you have two accidents? I’m very disappointed in you. After letting you explore your ??feminine side this is how you repay me? By wetting yourself in public? I can put you back in diapers again during the day? Is that what you want?” John started to get upset, if only she knew the abuse he went though at the party. He started to cry and she was scolding him.
“Look at you! Your even crying like a baby. I swear to god you want to be a baby, only babies wet themselves and cry thinking about it. Do you want to wear diapers? Tell me is that what you want?!?!” She screamed at him. John was actually getting scared now.

“Tell me, do you want diapers or girl clothes? You can have one or the other in the day time. Tell me what you want!” She yelled the order at him. John didn’t want either but needed to get out of this as quick as possible. “Girl clothes. Please mommy, let me keep wearing my girl clothes. I’ll promise I’ll do better pleaseeeeeee let me keep wearing my girl clothes.” He couldn’t believe what came out of his mouth. He couldn’t even believe he called her mommy. He felt like a complete  ?pathetic? sissy asking his Mommy if he could wear girl clothes.

“Well you better be more ?appreciated of all the things me, Mrs. Stall and Susan have been doing for you. Show some ? gratitude for god’s sake. You have no idea what kind of punishment i am capable of.” They pulled up to there house and entered it. John still shaken up by his mother’s statement wanted to win her over as best as he could. “Mommy, is there any housework I could do? I’m all ready dressed and still have my apron on. Besides, you said I need to train more. I just want to show you how much I ? appreciate all that you’ve done for me” Janet taken back by his statement smiled. For the first time in months, she was proud of John for stepping her. She was proud of her recent creation.

“I want you to draw a bath for me. Then make some tea, do all the dishes and once I’m out of my bath I want you to make me a turkey sandwich for lunch.” John smiled and nodded, he thought for a second before drawing the bath. He smiled broadly and curtsey with his apron. It killed him on the inside to do this but he knew he had to show his Mother that he was happy to be in girl clothes and not diapers.   His mother gave a approving smile and John ran upstairs to fix her bath.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2020, 04:23:30 AM »
I wonder if the poor sissy will  end up as a sissy baby back in diapers and little sissy girl dresses.  I really love this story

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender