Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165460 times)

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2020, 03:22:22 AM »
Oh lots of things have been planned for Johnny since I started this story. I’m a terrible person to keep you all in suspense but I will finish this story.

Side note, I have for years pleasured my self whole reading stories from this page. Am I the only one? I’m a straight male who’s married. 

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2020, 02:43:49 PM »
Sissy Ballerina Boy, way back when I first began my transition to female, I did too.  After 22 years of being a member of this site, I no longer do; but, I still enjoy reading these stories and at times wish I could be the one receiving whatever treatment is being dished out.  Thanks for writing this interesting story. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2020, 12:00:46 AM »
Thanksgiving week came and John was counting the days till the break. The bullying was getting bad and he just wanted to enjoying some time off and his birthday. Since his Parents divorce, he would always have Thanksgiving at his Aunt and Uncle, they had 2 sons who were younger then John. He was never the biggest fan of them but now that they moved several hours away he figured he would just have a quiet and small Thanksgiving with just his mother.

The last day before break has come and John kept looking at the clock eying when he will be on his way home. His bed wetting was doing great and he was currently on his longest streak without a wet bed (9 days and counting) he really wanted to stay dry till at least passed his birthday. He wanted to show his mother he didn’t need diapers anymore. As the final bell rang he gathered up all of his books from his locker and ran to the bus, he noticed slowly but surely he run became more of a mince. His movement was becoming more girly and he didn’t understand why. As he sat in his seat on the bus he noticed everyone walking past him not wanting to sit next to him. Every kid knew it would be social suicide to sit next to John Jones on the bus. Susan rarely took the bus home since she had cheering practice. He sat though the insults and pieces of paper be thrown at him while looking at the window in a daze looking forward to his 16th birthday. The bus got to his stop and he got off as soon as he can and ran (really minced) as fast as he could. Some of the other boys at his bus stop starting to bullying him and he just wanted to get home as fast as he could.

As he walked into his house he smelled wonderful food and deserts. Just noticed a large amount was being made, far to much to be made just for him and his mother. Janet asked how his day went and he just kept to short as he knew he would have to do his daily cleaning duties. His mother who was wearing a floria apron while cooking all the goods for tomorrow and was holding a shopping bag in her hands “Sweetheart, the house has been looking so good  I’m going to give you a break today, but I need you to be ‘Mommy’s little helper’ and get all the  Thanksgiving food ready. She reached into the shopping bad and pulled out a matching floria apron. “Let’s get cooking”! She said with joy as John now looked at his new apron with a fake smile. She placed the apron over his head and tied it in a large bow in back.

He began to help her and after several minutes asked “Mom we are making so much food, whos all this for”? Janet smiled and said “were going to have a joint Thanksgiving with the Stalls! Won’t that be great?!?!” John really wanted to have a Stall free break and now he was going to spend all Thanksgiving with them. “I want you to think of something really nice to say when we all say what we’re thankful for. I know Susan has been a great friend and has been helping you find yourself so I’m sure it will be Easy.”

The rest of the day went by quick but as always he did his nightly bedtime routine. Soon in his diapers and nightie he was tucked into bed. His mother was inside his closet
Going though his clothes “Since it’s a special dinner I want you to wear something nice. Oh this looks lovey” Janet pulled out a ugly 1990’s style church dress (Dress B in the picture I posted) she took the dress that was on its hanger and placed it over his closet door so he could be reminded that he would have to wear it tomorrow all night. Along with the dress she took a pair of white tights and a pair of light blue dress shoes. John groaned quietly knowing he would have to wear Susan’s old church dress all day tomorrow. “Will pick out some nice panties for it tomorrow morning. Stay dry sweetheart, mommy loves you” as she kissed his forehead and turned off his bedroom light John could see the dress though the moonlit night and frowned.

https://images.app.goo.gl/UBMwbvL45ezwyV7RA

mimikitten

• Ballerina
« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2020, 02:18:19 AM »
Squee! Two entries this week I'm so thankful. I really love this story. I was worried it wouldn't continue. It even inspired me to get my own pink ballet flats, tutu, and tinkerbell wings and practice the little girliest dances while thickly diapered.
Thank you for writing.
https://youtu.be/5ibi2GKms_I

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2020, 12:47:23 PM »
Sissy Ballerina Boy, Thanks for that chapter.  John is hating the fact that the Stahl's will have Thanksgiving with the Jones'.  This is a GREAT story and I can't wait for the next chapter so we can find out what happens at the Thanksgiving dinner.  Keep 'er coming cause we LOVE this story. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Teddylein

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2020, 10:45:50 AM »
Thank you very much Sissy Ballerina Boy! Johny was so happy that he has a break from the Stalls. His bedwedding get´s better. And he acsept his new rool as an Sissygirlish Boy.
And now the whorsest case: Thanksgiving in the captivity of Susan and her Mother. Like an foretaste, they send him the clothes he has to wear. And his mother think he like it all so much.
great story!

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2020, 07:30:07 AM »
Comments and suggestions are always welcomed. I can’t believe this story is over three years old. Thank you to everyone who comments and wants to keep it alive. This whole story is a combination of all my fantasies from teen life to now. Hope you enjoy em. I have ideas for other stories but I feel like they would just be a retelling of this. Let me know what you think. If anything I would love to see more Ballet stories out there. For such a sissy thing, there’s a real lack of stories out there. I take ballet in real life for the last 10 years and love it.

John was having a nightmare, he didn’t really remember what it was about but it was him in his house cleaning “maid” outfit. In the dream he was running around a large house, he didn’t know what he was running from but he knew he had to run fast. He looked down at his apron which seemed to be getting shorter and shorter every time he looked down at it. He noticed his jazz pants turned into a skirt that was just above his knee. As he ran though out the house he noticed he was wearing high heels which made him take small steps. He knew he had to run faster but the heels made it impossible. He looked down and his heels seemed to grow another inch while his skirt and apron got shorter.

He knew he was dreaming but the panic sweat was flowing. He ran gracefully and dainty taken little steps as he tried to balance himself with the high heels. He ran passed a large hallway mirror which halted him to a dead stop. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw himself in a very short and skimpy French maid uniform. He noticed the dress came up to the top of his thighs. He wore black black silky stain panties with rows of laces and ruffles on the butt. He now wore a frilly headpiece and was carrying a feather duster. As he looked in the mirror he became paralyzed. He couldn’t move and didn’t know why. Suddenly he felt someone grab both of his wrists. It was two twin men. They looked like young adults, college students. He noticed they were dressed like old fashion 1950s college style sweaters which had a large A on them. They were both large men, built like football players.

“Here’s our little run away maid”! One of them boomed. “She has a lot to clean up” another one laughed in a deep voice. He felt there large muscle hands start to fondle his frail skinny body. He felt them grab his butt checks, pinch his thighs. The grabbing and groping terrified John. He was trembling as his panic sweat poured down his forehead. He started to feel something in his member. He couldn’t believe it, he was getting hard as the Ivy League College twins were molesting him. His member got thicker and harder with each touch. He tried to scream to stop but one of them covered his mouth with his large heavy muscle hand. He soon felt the other hand grab his coc-k which once grew bigger as the twin squeezed harder which caused John to scream though the muscle hand. “Looks like this bitch has a little surprise of us. This sissy faggot bitch is enjoying this” he laughed. The other twin took off his pressed dress pants and dropped them to the ground. The twin holding John forced him to the ground pushing him on his knees still holding a firm grip on him. The twin with his pants off slowly pulled off his tightly whites as the other one pushed John towards his brother’s throbbing and growing coc-k. John was inches away from the massive coc-k while his own was pulsating like a jackhammer. “Open Up Sissy, you gotta clean this” as he shoved his throbbing pen-is into John’s mouth he exploded into his mouth as John exploded into his own silky panties. As he gagged on semen his own dic-k was spiting his own man goo. As he heavy breathing calmed he saw Susan dressed in a fancy 1950s style dress looking and laughing at him from across the room.

John woke up in a nightmare panic covered in sweat. It took him several seconds to calm down when he realized he was wetting him self . Panic flashed though his body when he realized this get different from a bed wetting experience. He felt the front of his diaper and his now shrinking pen-is when he realized he did wet himself, but this time is was Wet Dream Wetting.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender