Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165441 times)

mimikitten

• Ballerina
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2021, 10:04:11 PM »
I'm happy there will be more. I've long since lost count how many times I've reread chapters.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #162 on: April 13, 2021, 11:12:28 PM »

John gagged with shock and awe. He dropped to his knees to spit in his garbage can when Susan’s bear like hands grabbed his head. One hand was over his mouth while the other was holding the back of his head tightly. “Where’s your manners Johnny? Swallow it and thank me afterword for the tasty treat i gave you.” Johnny began to panic. The way Susan held his mouth he couldn’t breath. He knew what he had to do. With a loud and exaggerated gulp he swallowed his own salty load. Susan quite pleased with his performance let go of his head and he coughed while breathing heavy.

“Thank you so much for the blowjob and the  tasty treat”. He said with shame. While the load wasn’t good, the blowjob was amazing. He never get something so good in his life.  Susan who stood very tall over Johnny smiled broadly. “Glad you enjoyed it.  Keep up the good behavior and I’ll do more fun things like that in the future. Oh goodness look at the time”! She said looking at Johnny’s alarm clock. “We gotta get you diapered and ready for bed.

Several minutes later Johnny was undressed and having his diaper changed by bully/best friend. He felt odd. He just got amazing oral sex from her and now she was changing his diaper. There relationship was going in odd places every time they hung out. He noticed that she was taking extra care of his pen-is while she wiped him. The extra attention she was giving him started to make his member stand at attention. She looked at it and giggled “Oh Johnny, we all ready played that game. I just have to make sure your little pee pee is nice and clean. I can’t have your mommy seeing this”. She showed him the used baby wipes that had Susan’s lipstick on it from his BJ. “If your mommy found out about us, I don’t think I would be allowed to babysit you anymore” she giggled to herself. When she finished she took one of her old baby doll nighties that was extra short on him coming up to the top of his hips. It was a pale purple color. He tried to tug it down to cover up his diaper but it was no use. She than found a matching pair of plastic panties and just like that he was ready for bed.

Susan and John went downstairs so John could say his good nights to everyone. Mrs. Stall giggled at the short nightie as he approached her and his mother. “Thank you for the lovely dinner and making this thanksgiving so special. It was wonderful for the Stalls to come”. He said with a forced smiled. “Awww that’s very sweet of you”. Mrs Stall said as she pulled him down onto her lap. He squirmed a bit but her large frame held him tightly. “It was a wonderful dinner and you made a lovey maid serving us. Susan and I are both very excited to help celebrate your birthday weekend as well. We got some lovey gifts for you that we know you’re going to love”. With that he said his goodnights as he took Susan’s hand to be put to bed.

Susan tucked him into bed and kissed him passionately on the lips. “Get some rest sweetie. You had a big day today. Sweet dreams”. She walked to his door and turned off the lights. She went down to join the ladies while Johnny was all ready asleep as she was walking down the stars.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2021, 03:14:24 AM »
John awoke the next day in a dry diaper. He stretched in bed thinking about thanksgiving day. The wonderful BJ his best friend gave him. He knew she was more of a friend, was she his girlfriend? Was he actually getting feelings for his once bullying victim ? The thought scared him a bit. “No I like Cindy. She’s way hotter then that fatty”. He thought to himself, but the more he thought about Susan the more he got butterfly’s in his stomach about her.

His mother came in several minutes later. she greeted him with a large smile and was very impressed she was dry. “That Susan must have a magic touch on you. Your always dry after she visits you. I should hire her to be your Nanny”! She laughed to herself and beamed with pride. John quickly thought of the idea of Susan being his Nanny. His minded flashed to her in an old school style nanny uniform which started to get him hard. He tried to stop thinking about it in case his mom stripped him. “So the Stalls and I have a big shopping day planned today since it’s Black Friday. Lots of big sales and we need a good Girls Day after all the work yesterday. Now while we all know you’re our little girl, I’m going to spare you the Girls Day and leave you on your own today”. John smiled largely to himself. He couldn’t even remember the last time he had a day to himself. While all his video games were tucked away, he at least could pleasure himself several times without the worry of his mom catching him.

“So we’re going to leave in about an hour , and I’ll drop you off at the Stalls. I told them what a great maid you make with your cleaning skills so your going to clean there entire house while we’re on our girls day”! John’s smile dropped. The last thing he wanted to do on his birthday weekend was to clean someone else house from top to bottom. Janet could see the smile on John’s face drop as she smiled to herself “don’t worry sweetie. You will be paid. I told em what a great job you do and we agreed on a price that’s quite good so you should be happy your Mother is making you money”. Janet reached into his ever expanding closet full of girls clothes as she pulled out a frilly white blouse with a large bow in the front and a medium black skirt. John sadly looked at his closet noticing all the female clothes. He could have sworn his boy clothes were slowly being removed over time. Janet reached into his underwear/panties drawer and pulled out a  white frilly pair of full bottom granny panties along with a black pair of tights. “I promised Barb the whole maid picture and service so I want you looking your best and professional. Hope you like this. I think it looks smart but respectable”. With that she placed a pair of woman’s dress shoes with a small heel that had a bow on the toe of each shoe. “Now hurry up and get dressed. I wanna do your hair and make up before we head out”.

John quickly got dressed as his mom commanded him. The last few days have been good at home and he didn’t want to risk that. He unpinned his diaper and placed it in his hamper as he slid up his granny panties. He looked at himself in the mirror as he noticed his slender frame in just the frilly white panties. He started at the image. If it wasn’t for his face he would say he liked the image. It looked pretty. His mind thought of Susan which caused a little bump in the front of his panties to form. He only briefly felt it thought the material of the nylon which made him go week at the knees. He wanted to pleasure himself so bad but knew he had to get dressed so he could clean the Stalls house all day. Maybe he could sneak off and do it there. He smiled at the idea as he rolled up his tights over his panties. The blouse was pulled over his head and he adjusted the black skirt which came right below his knees. He looks almost like a “sexy Secretary” or “sexy librarian” kind of Halloween costume. Once he stepped into the shoes he looked at his figure in the mirror and somewhat smiled. He almost liked what he saw. he minced out of his room so his mom could do his hair and make up.

Janet was giddy seeing how sweet and pretty John looked. He looked very professional. She had him sit on the toilet as she applied a dark shade of red lipstick. Soon enough eye liner, black massacre and a tiny bit of blush added to his face. She than placed a large white bow in the back of his head. “Lovey. Simple yet Adorable. You really make the complete package sweetie”. John looked back at the finished product. Somehow he was surprised yet again. This has happened so many times yet it always shocks him. In the mirror looked to be a  woman in her mid 20’s. She looked adult, professional and somewhat sexy. John was actually attracted to the woman he saw on the other side of the mirror. He was almost in a trance as he puckered his lips in the mirror almost uncontrollable. His mother was glowing at seeing her sissy son being sassy in the mirror. “You look beautiful honey”. He really couldn’t believe it but he did.

https://www.whowhatwear.com/amp/granny-panties

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2021, 06:50:10 AM »
Good

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2021, 12:45:27 PM »
Can't wait to see what John get's up to at the Stall's house, will he try and destroy evidence Susan has of him? Will Susan have another trick up her sleeve?

And when does phase 3 begin of the three way revenge?!

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2021, 03:39:34 PM »
(Hello Hello. Here’s a short little chapter for everyone. Just wondering, what’s everyone’s favorite elements to this story? Would love some feedback)

John and his mother got into her car and drove to the Stalls house. John looked quickly as he stepped out the car and walked quickly to the front door. His mother giggled the way he took dainty steps because of the heels on his shoes. As John got the the front steps he saw his mother taking her time. He got nervous as he saw kids in the neighbor ride there bikes and playing on their lawns. He felt exposed and anyone from school could see him. Once his mother got the front door she rang the bell and the Stalls opened the door quickly afterwords.

“Oh my god! He is the most precious little darling maid I’ve ever seen. Come on in here sweetie”! Barb said with glee. John practically leapt into the house which made Susan smile. It was very ballet like which pleased her.  Susan and Barb inspected his outfit with broad smiles and Satisfaction. “Bend over”! Susan barked. He bent over as best as he could. “You can go lower than that. Try to touch your toes”. John made several struggling grunts but couldn’t reach his toes which caused the real ladies to laugh. “We gotta get you into ballet class soon. Your so  unflexible,  it’s to funny”. He felt Susan push up his skirt as he was still bent over. “I know panties lines are considered unattractive, but for some reason he makes them look so cute. Showing the world he’s proud of his panties”! Susan remarked only causing more laughter from the real women.

He was told to stand back up after they had they had there fun. “Will be gone for a few hours Johnny. I know you know where all the cleaning products are. Hopefully you do good work and this can become a weekly job for you. I’m sure you would love some extra pocket money. Your mom told me she cut you off because of your bed wetting”. The last part of her sentence brought on a smug smile.

“John I packed a lunch for you here. You can have it at 12:00 pm but I want you back to work by 12:15. Also I’m really trusting you here with responsibly. I I purposely didn’t put you in a diaper because I think you can handle going to the toilet by yourself. You keep your panties and the house clean and a big reward will be in your future.” With that they left the house for a fun day of being pampered while John had to clean the entire house by himself. He looked around the house thinking it seemed bigger then the last time he was here.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2021, 05:20:28 PM »
I love the sissy part

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender